(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,196 posts
  • 1,083 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 hours ago by drwicket
  • Topic is favorited by 556 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7899 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1688 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1689 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240327_001906_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240327_001709_Chrome (resized).jpg
IMG_8452 (resized).jpg
IMG_8453 (resized).jpg
IMG_8454 (resized).jpg
IMG_8455 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240323_200809 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240326_153304_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
20240326_103932 (resized).jpg
20240326_103906 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,196 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 324.
#1351 5 years ago

Yes, this was a great update. Gotta love the types of updates that make it feel like a new game.

I got the rampage mode going, really cool and wild.

I'm still amazed at the quality of the light show on this game with it not being all color-changing. Feels very fresh and exciting.

#1352 5 years ago

EXCELLENT update.

Mech MB is rad, great sounds and new animation. Couldnt keep my eye on it tho.

Bizerker has potential to be big points

Bonus count sown is finally legit with a nice light show!

Think i heard new lyrics to some songs, bew call outs, animations and lighting.

HOWEVER
Has anyone else had their entire machine freeze up them shut down mid game?

I was about to get beat by Sabertooth when the LCD froze. Flippers kept working. Then the sound kicked off but I could still play. Then it all went dead and said ‘rebooting’ or something.

#1353 5 years ago

Anyone seeing weird lighting issues, like the 5x multiplier and the skill shot lane lights blinking oddly at the wrong times?

Not sure if my Pinstadium made something screwy or if it's this code.

#1354 5 years ago

Nope. My 5X playfield has never been lit!

#1355 5 years ago

Does there really need to be a pinstadium plug in every single thread?

#1356 5 years ago

Finally added my Hell House mod...
IMG_20181219_130754_646 (resized).jpgIMG_20181219_130754_646 (resized).jpg20181219_130416 (resized).jpg20181219_130416 (resized).jpg
Game is feeling more and more complete.
Pulled out, waxed up, fast again.
I've replaced balls once so far.

#1357 5 years ago

How long should the update take? Been over 30 mins.. just curious. Been stuck here the entire time.

AF785190-50FA-4733-B4AC-7ED0B9B17DA1 (resized).jpegAF785190-50FA-4733-B4AC-7ED0B9B17DA1 (resized).jpeg
#1358 5 years ago
Quoted from Finisher604:

How long should the update take? Been over 30 mins.. just curious. Been stuck here the entire time.
[quoted image]

Not that long

#1359 5 years ago

@finisher604: although it took a while on my crapppy desk top to download the code; the actual install on the pin was only about 10 minutes or so.
Did you eventually get it to install?

#1360 5 years ago

All unboxed today and updated, 10 games deep,and loving the play. That empty spot to the left is where MBle is going

56695574947__E8C9ABE4-3983-48E0-BD27-0651E5D40695 (resized).JPG56695574947__E8C9ABE4-3983-48E0-BD27-0651E5D40695 (resized).JPG

#1361 5 years ago

Loving the new update! I had my best run ever last night and set a new personal best, 330Mil.

It took about 10 games, all below 100M, before the fun began.

I started with a Beserker mode then battle Juggernaut with Lil DP MB. Next Disco Loops then straight into Disco Multiball. Next battle Sabretooth then Ninja MB. A few more weapons collected then into Mech Suit MB. Earned extra ball.

That was all in the first/extra ball.

The second and third ball didn’t last long.

#1362 5 years ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

Does there really need to be a pinstadium plug in every single thread?

Technically it's unplugged right now while I try to figure out what I did to cause the lighting glitches.

#1363 5 years ago

0.97 code just released, few fixes and tweaks to 0.96

#1364 5 years ago

Being out of town paid off... was just about to update to 0.96!!

#1365 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

0.97 code just released, few fixes and tweaks to 0.96

But it works fine to me...

#1366 5 years ago

Release notes :

PRO V0.97.0 - Dec 20, 2018
===========================
- Fixed: Battle progression was blocked after
completing 2 Quests and 1 Battle or
completing 1 Quest and 2 Battles.
- Fixed: MR. SINISTER BATTLE could be restarted right after it is completed.
- DISCO MULTIBALL scoring boosted.
- MR. SINISTER BATTLE scoring boosted.
- MR. SINISTER MULTIBALL scoring boosted.

#1367 5 years ago

- DISCO MULTIBALL scoring boosted.

Damn skippy!

#1368 5 years ago

I like the Great new modes from the update. I will say I think the Mech Suit Multiball is now the mode you want to get for those high scores. This was my third game into the new code.
20181220_205903 (resized).jpg20181220_205903 (resized).jpg

#1369 5 years ago
Quoted from Murphelman:

I like the Great new modes from the update. I will say I think the Mech Suit Multiball is now the mode you want to get for those high scores. This was my third game into the new code.
[quoted image]

Awesome score. I love the mech suit MB, but doesn't it seem odd that a 6 ball MB is kinda easy to get? You would think it would be a mini wizard mode.

#1370 5 years ago

Have the add-a-ball rules changed in multiballs? Seems like I had a time or two where my first mystery didn't award it...or maybe it's only available now in certain multiballs?

#1371 5 years ago
Quoted from mozach:

Awesome score. I love the mech suit MB, but doesn't it seem odd that a 6 ball MB is kinda easy to get? You would think it would be a mini wizard mode.

Is it 6 balls automatically? I got it last night and thought there were only 4 balls, but then again, there was a lot going on and I was also trying to look at the screen from time to time. On my NGG you can start with a 3 ball multiball, but then are able to add another ball, and then another ball in Ripoff MB. Wasn't sure if with mech suit MB you had to build up the multiballs in some way (e.g. the Add-A-Ball) like in some of the other multiball modes or if it starts with 6 and I just missed it. Thanks.

#1372 5 years ago

Mine's going out on route after the New Year; so, I'm still playing around with the settings. Is there one to make Mechsuit a harder setting? I set Disco multiball to hard (100 spins) but not sure if I'll keep it there or not.

#1373 5 years ago
Quoted from nicknack66:

Is it 6 balls automatically? I got it last night and thought there were only 4 balls, but then again, there was a lot going on and I was also trying to look at the screen from time to time. On my NGG you can start with a 3 ball multiball, but then are able to add another ball, and then another ball in Ripoff MB. Wasn't sure if with mech suit MB you had to build up the multiballs in some way (e.g. the Add-A-Ball) like in some of the other multiball modes or if it starts with 6 and I just missed it. Thanks.

I had the same question. I thought it was 6 because of what someone else posted, but pretty sure mine was only at 4. Though with the crazy light show, sounds and animations, it's possible I missed something.

#1374 5 years ago

Video of the latest code:

#1375 5 years ago

Anyone know how exactly to restart the PF muliplier?

It’s the hardest f’n shot and seems to be over in seconds, even during multiball.

I wish the rare as hell Sknit shot would allow u to add a multiplier to ur next shot or something - Leave increasing the PF to some other shot or combo!

#1376 5 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Anyone know how exactly to restart the PF muliplier?

Same shot. If you mean increase the timer, you need to make unique combos unless that has changed with the code.

#1377 5 years ago

Love the new code. It made this machine over the top. One of my favorites for sure!

#1378 5 years ago

Installed .96 last night and just upgraded to .97 this evening.
Mechsuit multiball is a blast.
Also got to see Disco multiball for the first time- our clan loved it.
Digging Berserker mode and the new animations when defeating the villains.
Overall, love the update.
IMO, an under-rated pin which requires some extra time to dial in perfectly.

#1379 5 years ago

Played 20 games on the new code and it’s a blast. I’m so glad I picked this game up, my son loves the animations and the disco multi ball was fantastic

#1380 5 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

Installed .96 last night and just upgraded to .97 this evening.
Mechsuit multiball is a blast.
Also got to see Disco multiball for the first time- our clan loved it.
Digging Berserker mode and the new animations when defeating the villains.
Overall, love the update.
IMO, an under-rated pin which requires some extra time to dial in perfectly.

I haven’t had to make a single adjustment to my pro. What adjustments have you made? The game code is really coming together nicely, a lot of things going on and a lot of things are fairly achievable even for casual players.

#1381 5 years ago

@Lemerods: on my LE, I had to re-level and adjust the pitch a number of times to get the best desired result for the Katana ramp shot to shoot seamlessly.
My example doesn’t feel clunky as some others have reported; but IMO getting the pin properly leveled will make a difference.
Really enjoying the new code enhancements.

#1382 5 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

@Lemerods: on my LE, I had to re-level and adjust the pitch a number of times to get the best desired result for the Katana ramp shot to shoot seamlessly.
My example doesn’t feel clunky as some others have reported; but IMO getting the pin properly leveled will make a difference.
Really enjoying the new code enhancements.

Got it. I run mine at 7 degrees. Ramp is about 80%.

#1383 5 years ago

Anybody in the Billion club yet?

#1384 5 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Despite my best efforts I'm not even in the half-billion club yet.

#1385 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Got it. I run mine at 7 degrees. Ramp is about 80%.

I'm at 6.8 and also think I am around 75-80%. I usually make it with the left flipper, but have made it backhanded from the right flipper as well. Most of the time when it doesn't make it I know it's my fault as opposed to wondering why it didn't make it.

#1386 5 years ago

Lermods, I posted earlier that I lowered the pitch down from 7 to 6.6 and I feel our success rate on the Katana ramp is now in the 90%+ range plus all other shots seem to play so smoothly.

#1387 5 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Once I find an updated DP I'll be in the Billionaire club.

#1388 5 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

Once I find an updated DP I'll be in the Billionaire club.

My high games are around 460-480 million. I haven't broken 1/2 billion yet and have only gotten Disco multi-ball twice. The new code definitely helps your score. I'm love that Mechsuit multi-ball.

#1389 5 years ago

I felt like a billion was mine for the taking after i was well over 600mil on ball 1 with 3 more balls to play (including extra ball I scored in ball 1). Worst game ever after that. Ugh!

But ball 1 was the reason I play pinball. I was in the zone with ninja multiball, 3x playfield running. Super boom loaded up. Mechsuit was a blast and I destroyed disco loops. 6x bonus multiplier ended up with an bonus of approx 105mil.

Pinball can be a cruel mistress sometimes.

89353C16-9DC5-4B0E-98B1-C6A97EF58D85 (resized).jpeg89353C16-9DC5-4B0E-98B1-C6A97EF58D85 (resized).jpeg
#1390 5 years ago

Played the new code. Pretty damn fun. Game seems to slow to a crawl though after the first wave of modes are done. Very hard to score and beat the villains with Sauron involved. Almost might be more worth it to go for bonus x as hundreds of millions are pretty possible with 3-5x bonus.

#1391 5 years ago

I hope they make a juke box mode like the music pins when the game is in and hold the flippers and it will play the sound tracks. The music is great in this game.

#1392 5 years ago

Ok so I noticed a few posts from some of you saying you finally got to disco multi ball, and I didn’t think much of it because I thought hey, maybe the game is brand new to you.

But the posts keep coming... i have stock settings running, and my disco starts after the second shot. Its kind of a pain actually cuz it starts before i even light Dazzler and I wanna get battling.

Does everyone have their settings different for that mode??

#1393 5 years ago

Is There an download Link vor the deadpool Songs?

#1394 5 years ago

I've kept my Disco settings the same. I haven't changed it.

#1395 5 years ago
Quoted from lash:

Is There an download Link vor the deadpool Songs?

I heard they're targeting end of year for the tapes/albums for Prem/LE buyers - I would assume the download link for the soundtrack would come out around the same time. They really did a great job with the soundtrack on this pin IMO.

#1396 5 years ago
Quoted from ctozzi:

I hope they make a juke box mode like the music pins when the game is in and hold the flippers and it will play the sound tracks. The music is great in this game.

This would be a nice edition for all the modern games with longer songs. I wonder if it would be some sort of standard code snip they could add in for home users. If anyone is reading that has an influence, I second this request.

#1397 5 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Ok so I noticed a few posts from some of you saying you finally got to disco multi ball, and I didn’t think much of it because I thought hey, maybe the game is brand new to you.
But the posts keep coming... i have stock settings running, and my disco starts after the second shot. Its kind of a pain actually cuz it starts before i even light Dazzler and I wanna get battling.

I set Disco multiball setting to hard (100 spins) . I left it on factory settings and it's too easy. Feels right now. I also shut extra balls off.

#1398 5 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Well if your spinner rips good, I can see it only taking two shots. The one I play takes 5-6 before you’re in the MB.

#1399 5 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

On my machine, the left spinner bracket was bent slightly, causing the spinner to hang crooked, and nobody was ripping it ever. After I adjusted it, I generally get disco after the 3rd or 4th orbit. Regular settings.

#1400 5 years ago

Thanks guys!

Yeah it seems my spinner hits warp speed. I’ll bump it up to 100.

Im not sure yet if it’s the same for the Wolverine shot (shots or spins). But 3 shots up there starts Berzerker too.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling
Decorations
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
There are 16,196 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 324.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/28?hl=poolfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.