(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,295 posts
  • 1,092 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 hours ago by Magicman
  • Topic is favorited by 557 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240422_042849~2 (resized).jpg
20240420_214553 (resized).jpg
20240419_183748 (resized).jpg
20240419_184303 (resized).jpg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,295 posts in this topic. You are on page 288 of 326.
#14351 1 year ago

This is sold.

Have a brand new Hell House mod by the Mod Couple.

$35 includes shipping in the US.

Pm me if interested.

AF47E3FA-3494-42D5-B0E1-0F5829293C59 (resized).jpegAF47E3FA-3494-42D5-B0E1-0F5829293C59 (resized).jpegDDD146E8-3CF6-41ED-A352-8FAAEC1A8021 (resized).jpegDDD146E8-3CF6-41ED-A352-8FAAEC1A8021 (resized).jpeg

Added 17 months ago:

Sold

#14352 1 year ago

Someone get this, I love my Hellhouse add on

#14353 1 year ago

Happy turkey day!

E6770C65-FF65-4878-982A-253340208AC4 (resized).jpegE6770C65-FF65-4878-982A-253340208AC4 (resized).jpeg
#14355 1 year ago

Link doesn't work

#14357 1 year ago

Here's the link...

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1341-precision-pinball-prod/06654-precision-flip-flipper-system

Just bought a few systems, can't wait to try them out.

#14358 1 year ago

D'ja get red halo's for DP or gold?

dp24 (resized).jpgdp24 (resized).jpg

#14359 1 year ago

Personally I like the red HALOS with black rubber

#14360 1 year ago

I went with Red and the plan was for black rubbers.

Your gold ones are nice though.

#14361 1 year ago

Black bats and red rubbers would work too.

#14362 1 year ago

I felt it might be smart to order silver for all - just in case I move the flippers to a different game.
But I went with gold for DP, silver for R&M, silver for GZ.

#14363 1 year ago
Quoted from waaylander:

Just noticed a cracked/split rubber on this post, as this is my first pin (LE) I'm not sure where to purchase a replacement, should I replace all rubbers at the same time? The online kits all seem to be rubber bands vs the post rubber I need. Any help appreciated[quoted image]

Having the same issue. What is the correct Titan sleeve replacement size for these?

0A6E6D4A-BE8C-4D6C-98F2-D0ECC164459E (resized).jpeg0A6E6D4A-BE8C-4D6C-98F2-D0ECC164459E (resized).jpeg
#14364 1 year ago

I believe Titan calls it stern slim tapered.

#14365 1 year ago
Quoted from Tommy_Pins:

I believe Titan calls it stern slim tapered.

That's what I go with though I have no idea if the originals are tapered or not. They get chewed up a lot - I assume some of the most direct hits in the game.

#14366 1 year ago

I saw that but seemed grinding that was going to be complicated

I did measure my post vs the one i have in my pro that doesn’t have issues. The post is the same diameter… both nylon and steel sections. The pro snags but only very slightly and not enough to really stick.

The delta between good and problem here seems pretty small. I didn’t measure the bracket tho

#14367 1 year ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

That's what I go with though I have no idea if the originals are tapered or not. They get chewed up a lot - I assume some of the most direct hits in the game.

You may want to get some regular post sleeves also just in case.

#14368 1 year ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

Having the same issue. What is the correct Titan sleeve replacement size for these?[quoted image]

I use Titans on everything BUT on these 2 posts. I actually use Superbands posts sleeves here. They take less wear over time and stand up to the close up abuse DP delivers in this area

20220801_002743 (resized).jpg20220801_002743 (resized).jpg
#14369 1 year ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

I use Titans on everything BUT on these 2 posts. I actually use Superbands posts sleeves here. They take less wear over time and stand up to the close up abuse DP delivers in this area[quoted image]

Exactly, I also use superbands for my posts. Have held up unreal on my R&M

#14370 1 year ago

Hey all,

Just joined the club this weekend. This game is absolutely amazing! Two of my good friends told me I had to get one and I am so glad I did. Bought a mint low play one from a great seller here on pinside as I was afraid there may not be another run. Everything on this game is so good. Shots, code, rules, sound (best use of sound in a long time with tons of energy, great music and really fun old school sound effects mixed in with new Sound Effects), art and lighting combine for one of the best packages in pinball.

It is such a blast to play. As I get it dialed in, is there anything I should adjust or watch for? Any must have MODs? Also I am getting my metal powder coated and want to replace the lockdown bar plastic. Has anyone made a cool one as a replacement yet? I don't see any on the pinside shops.

The Doc

#14371 1 year ago
Quoted from drbrain:

Hey all,
Just joined the club this weekend. This game is absolutely amazing! Two of my good friends told me I had to get one and I am so glad I did. Bought a mint low play one from a great seller here on pinside as I was afraid there may not be another run. Everything on this game is so good. Shots, code, rules, sound (best use of sound in a long time with tons of energy, great music and really fun old school sound effects mixed in with new Sound Effects), art and lighting combine for one of the best packages in pinball.
It is such a blast to play. As I get it dialed in, is there anything I should adjust or watch for? Any must have MODs? Also I am getting my metal powder coated and want to replace the lockdown bar plastic. Has anyone made a cool one as a replacement yet? I don't see any on the pinside shops.
The Doc

YUP! Head up a bit to the top of the thread "show topic index" link, you'll see mods, info, tech - all the top tips for Deadpool

#14373 1 year ago

Will do. Always for get about the indexes. I feel late to the game but this is one amazing pin. Last night I got 4.576 Billion and earned 502 weapons.
Not sure how I did most of it as the game is still new to me but I was hitting combos and shots like crazy. All the stars aligned.

Quoted from northerndude:

YUP! Head up a bit to the top of the thread "show topic index" link, you'll see mods, info, tech - all the top tips for Deadpool

#14374 1 year ago
Quoted from drbrain:

Will do. Always for get about the indexes. I feel late to the game but this is one amazing pin. Last night I got 4.576 Billion and earned 502 weapons.
Not sure how I did most of it as the game is still new to me but I was hitting combos and shots like crazy. All the stars aligned.

Wow! That's amazing! I think I've managed >150 weapons perhaps once. I've never come close to 500 weapons in my ~2 years of ownership. Apparently I need to play better!

#14375 1 year ago

Scary part is I don't know exactly how I did it but figured out after speaking with a friend, tons of combos and hit the scoop. I also made sure I multiplied my bonuses as much as I could. Three times with Mechsuit multiball added up to a good part of the score as did the bonuses.

Quoted from mostater:

Wow! That's amazing! I think I've managed >150 weapons perhaps once. I've never come close to 500 weapons in my ~2 years of ownership. Apparently I need to play better!

#14376 1 year ago
Quoted from mostater:

In the game settings, I believe you can choose to turn off weapon collection during specific multiball modes. Check your settings - I can get around 300 weapons in a good game.

#14377 1 year ago

500 weapons is crazy! As TopMoose said check your settings. I suspect you are collecting weapons while in Mech suit which is not a factory setting, but it's your game so play it however you want

#14378 1 year ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

In the game settings, I believe you can choose to turn off weapon collection during specific multiball modes. Check your settings - I can get around 300 weapons in a good game.

I believe I kept all the default settings for that. I know I cannot collect weapons during mechsuit MB, but I think I can for all the other multi-ball modes. I get super excited when I can get to 100 weapons and have that permanent 2X playfield bonus going! When collecting 200 weapons, does that give a permanent 3X playfield (and 300 give permanent 4X bonus, etc...)?

#14379 1 year ago
Quoted from mostater:

I believe I kept all the default settings for that. I know I cannot collect weapons during mechsuit MB, but I think I can for all the other multi-ball modes. I get super excited when I can get to 100 weapons and have that permanent 2X playfield bonus going! When collecting 200 weapons, does that give a permanent 3X playfield (and 300 give permanent 4X bonus, etc...)?

I don't know if it's adjustable, but on mine, I get Mechsuit at 50, 2X at 100 Mechsuit at 150, 3X at 200, etc...

#14380 1 year ago

Nthing the "502 is nuts" sentiment. Sheesh. I think I've topped out around 190 and I feel like I'm a decent player. Regardless of settings - I'm not touching 500 for sure.

#14381 1 year ago

Bought the game from someone and haven't checked settings. Just jumped in and played. i will check tonight. Maybe the settings were changed as he had some crazy high scores as well. At least I had fun!

Quoted from TopMoose:

Quoted from Smack:

500 weapons is crazy! As TopMoose said check your settings. I suspect you are collecting weapons while in Mech suit which is not a factory setting, but it's your game so play it however you want

#14382 1 year ago
Quoted from drbrain:

Bought the game from someone and haven't checked settings. Just jumped in and played. i will check tonight. Maybe the settings were changed as he had some crazy high scores as well. At least I had fun!

Having fun is the only thing that counts (to me). They give us those setting options for a reason. I hope you enjoy DP for a long time to come!

#14383 1 year ago

I'm shaking, sweating and totally buggered after a sub billion game. Can't imagine being fit enough at my age to make a score like that.

#14384 1 year ago

I've 'completed' Deadpool a few times and currently have a 7.4B high score, but it's very rare that I will get more than 200 weapons on factory settings.

#14385 1 year ago
Quoted from drbrain:

The other thing you might want to check are the Combo options in DP Feature Adjustments

#19 Combo Difficulty - I have no clue what this changes. Default is Medium
#20 Max Banked Weapons per Combo - also not sure what this does. Perhaps collect more than 1 weapon per combo? Default is 1
#21 Weapon Combo Time - how long before your combo will time out. Default is 5 seconds
#26/28 Bank Weapons in Mech Suit/Mr Sinister. Default is No
#29 Weapon Collect 2x When Combo - does this mean you 2x collecting at the scoop if in a combo? Default is No

I suspect some of those are not factory, or you are an incredibly accurate shooter and are comboing all day every day

I just realized I had my Combo Difficulty set to Hard for the last while and I swear there was 0 difference between that and Medium. I should look up the Readme to see if this explains any of the menu options, in particular those that have been added in code updates.

EDIT:
I found this on Tilt forums re options #20 and #29

I found time to test it today and it seems that #20 increases the amount of weapons you bank with each shot the longer your combo goes (= third shot 2 weapons, fourth shot 3 … max 5 weapons each shot).If you enable #29, you will get all the weapons of your recent combo twice, as long as you end your combo in the scoop.

http://tiltforums.com/t/deadpool-rulesheet/4311/367

#14386 1 year ago

Great thanks for the detailed info. I am just going to put it all back to factory and see the difference.

Quoted from Smack:

The other thing you might want to check are the Combo options in DP Feature Adjustments
#19 Combo Difficulty - I have no clue what this changes. Default is Medium
#20 Max Banked Weapons per Combo - also not sure what this does. Perhaps collect more than 1 weapon per combo? Default is 1
#21 Weapon Combo Time - how long before your combo will time out. Default is 5 seconds
#26/28 Bank Weapons in Mech Suit/Mr Sinister. Default is No
#29 Weapon Collect 2x When Combo - does this mean you 2x collecting at the scoop if in a combo? Default is No
I suspect some of those are not factory, or you are an incredibly accurate shooter and are comboing all day every day
I just realized I had my Combo Difficulty set to Hard for the last while and I swear there was 0 difference between that and Medium. I should look up the Readme to see if this explains any of the menu options, in particular those that have been added in code updates.
EDIT:
I found this on Tilt forums re options #20 and #29

http://tiltforums.com/t/deadpool-rulesheet/4311/367

#14387 1 year ago

Those of you who ordered Lucxors Katana mod. How do you like it? How easy was the install

#14388 1 year ago

Does anyone with a PRO want to trade for my PREMIUM? Msrp cash diff including stern accessories. Message me if interested!

#14389 1 year ago
Quoted from Riefepeters:

Does anyone with a PRO want to trade for my PREMIUM? Msrp cash diff including stern accessories. Message me if interested!

Why do you want a pro over a premium if I may ask

#14390 1 year ago
Quoted from Rizmo:

Those of you who ordered Lucxors Katana mod. How do you like it? How easy was the install

Great

Easy

#14391 1 year ago

Picked up a pro last month, Produced last May 2022, HUO low plays. Had a blown cabinet speaker so I just ordered a Pinwoofer kit and I can't reccomend it more. Comes with it's own amp, complete plug and play. The subwoofer pumps and since the music is so damn good on Deadpool it really makes the game a lot more fun.

#14392 1 year ago

Pinwoofer is excellent in Deadpool and great service.

#14393 1 year ago

I bought a second PinWoofer pinwoofer kit after getting my Deadpool this weekend. Can't wait to put it in. A massive sounds experience when I had one in an Elvira a year ago but stupidly sold my Elvira, now on the wait list to get it again. Will be putting one in my Godzilla as well.

Quoted from Sandman33:

Picked up a pro last month, Produced last May 2022, HUO low plays. Had a blown cabinet speaker so I just ordered a Pinwoofer kit and I can't reccomend it more. Comes with it's own amp, complete plug and play. The subwoofer pumps and since the music is so damn good on Deadpool it really makes the game a lot more fun.

#14394 1 year ago
Quoted from drbrain:

I bought a second PinWoofer pinwoofer kit after getting my Deadpool this weekend. Can't wait to put it in. A massive sounds experience when I had one in an Elvira a year ago but stupidly sold my Elvira, now on the wait list to get it again. Will be putting one in my Godzilla as well.

Stern will release 2 more cornerstones before you get your EHOH

#14395 1 year ago

I hear ya.

Quoted from Rizmo:

Stern will release 2 more cornerstones before you get your EHOH

#14396 1 year ago
Quoted from Jedi_Gill:

Hello Pinsiders, I don't know if someone wants to make a sticky out of this post but I've uncovered a big problem with my Little Deadpool targets. Thank you to many that posted on here and responded to my texts I take no credit in finding out the problem but I do want to take credit for resolving it with a solution that I had not seen posted.
The issue is that the Drop-down targets on Little Deadpool are sometimes screwed in the playfield wood too far back (away from the player) I'm talking about 2 millimeters difference that can cause this. When they are screwed in this way, (Mine was and was recently built in May) when you land hard direct shots on them the targets flex back but not back enough and with the momentum cause the targets to bounce off the wooden playfield on their back and go back forward unfortunately not allowing them to properly un-latch.
I saw some posts on this forum suggesting I drill new holes into the playfield and I just didn't feel comfortable doing that so I looked at the mech and came up with an even better plan.
I used a Dremel with a Tungsten bit and simply elongated the 4 holes on the drop target metal where it attaches to the playfield Pic shown below. This allows the mech device to be moved about 2mm forward, toward the player; now giving more space behind the drop down target and when hit will successfully drop down. Here are a few pictures of my fix as well as before and after videos of the problem occurring and then resolved.
[quoted image]
The Yellow line in my pics show where the Mech used to lie. Notice it's moved up (towards the player) about 1.5-2mm.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
P.S. (Please take full precaution Dremeling out this metal plate, This was not that easy and I did it very slowly. Even used a polish bit when it bounced around too much for my comfort. I think if I had a machine shop I'd simply use a metal drill bit and a vice to make it easier and safer)
Here is a video of the issue at hand 3 Different shots moments apart.
Before Fix Shot 1
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bpb1ask6g90gqkl/DP%20Shot%201.mp4?dl=0
Before Fix Shot 2
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2lmtb2n903q4fgp/DP%20Shot%202.mp4?dl=0
Before Fix Shot 3
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kx97vozpflys3zt/DP%20Shot%203.mp4?dl=0
Here is a video of the Drop Target now fixed, notice that there is now wiggle room behind it.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/pZPrG2nAUwhFs97T8
Here is videos of the drop targets now fixed. The same power level on the flippers and direct hard hits.
After Fix Shot 1
https://photos.app.goo.gl/SoL3sbiDFiwwSbHR7
After Fix Shot 2
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3U8KWxXUcDxjfU818
As you can tell I've documented this experience very detailed in hopes that others can learn what I've learned and I wanted to give back to this great community that always seems to give a helping hand.
Thanks for reading sorry for typos.
TL;DR - Some Deadpool machines have the little deadpool drop targets too far back causing them not to drop and this provides and alternative fix instead of drilling into the playfield.

Just did this on mine. Worked like a charm. My playfield behind the targets was getting damaged from them. Thank you!

#14397 1 year ago

Any one know why the coils are different for the left and right flippers?

Page 45:
https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Deadpool_LE_Pre_web.pdf

22C43154-5841-47D5-BE44-8975286A2947 (resized).jpeg22C43154-5841-47D5-BE44-8975286A2947 (resized).jpeg
#14398 1 year ago
Quoted from Klemp:

Any one know why the coils are different for the left and right flippers?
Page 45:
https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Deadpool_LE_Pre_web.pdf
[quoted image]

Common for different strengths…. Single the type of shots each flipper faces maybe different

Added 16 months ago:

single/since

#14399 1 year ago

Man-- is there a more satisfying spinner shot in pinball than the disco spinner? Chaining those together on a premium is just pure pinball bliss.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Grovetown, GA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 64.99
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

8,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

6,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 16,295 posts in this topic. You are on page 288 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/288?hl=knackers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.