(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14,143 posts
  • 934 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by punkin
  • Topic is favorited by 476 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

B8EEDDA1-CF8A-4A27-84BE-303AACD6EE1A (resized).jpeg
4E0F4B3C-E4C8-48D9-80D7-8D7463155FC0.gif
American_Pie_Capital_of_Thailand.gif
8160B17A-8DD5-4119-BC85-6749C7FA0F9C.gif
6D603DB7-3AF2-4871-A7F7-28D893714033.jpeg
IMG_2371 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2373 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2372 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2374 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2375 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2376 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2379 (resized).jpeg
49260EE2-71A3-499F-A616-65D51C442EC3 (resized).jpeg
A78CC37E-5E0F-4F39-9064-FB1C59DADD05 (resized).png
08709972-9214-4E31-BC94-7B528B06879A (resized).png
Screenshot (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

42 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 14,143 posts in this topic. You are on page 282 of 283.
#14051 13 days ago

Ladies and Gents, quick question. This coil test, when you perform it on your machine what does it do?

I'm asking because on my machine to doesn't do anything; and I'm trying to figure out what's broken. There is another option further in this menu where the ramp on the right (I have a premium) does got up and down. So I'm just puzzled by the difference in this #13 setting if anyone can assist, I would be in your debt. Thanks.

pasted_image (resized).png
#14052 13 days ago

Something is definitely not working correctly, I can't seem to get the Wolverine Team up. I hit the spinner and it will show the chopping turkey animation and the points go up. So the spinner is registering but even 4 or 5 hits to it doesn't bring up the Wolverine bar for a team up. I also noticed that when I shoot the left Dazzler outerloop shot my ramp isn't going down. It's just going to the shooter lane. Maybe an opto is not working, any suggestions? I tried looking for an opto to switch but can't seem to find it. Also when playing and fighting megalodon, both the wolvernine and Darla shots where not counting as hits.

Thanks in advance for the help.

#14053 13 days ago
Quoted from Jedi_Gill:

I finally put my Colossus character in. I really love the way this turned out. The pose, the ball being the right size. Totally better than the plastic insert I had.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
And here is a closeup for anyone wondering.
[quoted image]

Looks great! How did you mount him to the playfield? Looks like a bracket? Did you make it or buy it? Thanks

#14054 13 days ago

Deadpool got a small code update today too (1.08) that adds new animations to the final battle. nice Stern!

PRO/PREMIUM/LE V1.08.0 - September 12, 2022
===============================

New:
- Added new animations to the end sequence of "MR. SINISTER: THE FINAL BATTLE".

System V3.22.0
- Updated to SPIKE OS: V2.7.0
- Corrected potential game reset issue.
- When entering a WiFi password, the previous characters will be displayed as an asterisk.
The WiFi password will be displayed as all asterisk when entering the setup screens or
scanning the WiFi setup QR code.
- Added Service Menu Tech Alert when weak signal strength is detected. The signal strength
and SSID will be displayed. An average signal strength < 40 is considered weak. A weak
WiFi signal may contribute to a slower or inconsistent connection which may effect the abilty
to login or download software updates. Signal strength can be improved by the use of an
inexpensive WiFi extender. A wired Ethernet connection can also be used in cases where WiFi
signals are problematic.
- Added Standard Adjustment "ENABLE HOME TEAM IN COINPLAY", default value of NO.
Setting this to YES will allow Insider Home Team to be available for machines not
set to Free Play. Normally "USE INSIDER HOME TEAM" is only available in Free Play
mode. Many home players, who choose to use their game in Coin Play, have requested
the ability to enjoy Home Team! Setting this this adjustment to YES will default the Home
Team Guest Retention to Never. If you wish a different setting you will have update that
adjustment after enabling Home Team in CoinPlay. Home Team is not available for machines
registered to a Pro account operating in a commercial environment.
- Added Standard Adjustment "REMOVE FRACTIONAL CREDITS". Values are:
"NEVER" and "AFTER X MINUTES IDLE", where X is between 30 and 240.
The default value is "NEVER". If the game is idle (no coin or flipper
switch activity in attract mode) for X minutes, any fractional credits will
be removed. Whole credits will NOT be removed.
- Added Standard Audit "FRACTIONAL CREDITS REMOVED", which will track the number of
fractional credits that have been removed when the game was idle.
- Changed the default value for Insider Connected Software Update to "Install updates automatically".

#14055 13 days ago
Quoted from Nikko:

Looks great! How did you mount him to the playfield? Looks like a bracket? Did you make it or buy it? Thanks

I bought it with the bracket from Modfather Pinball. The only thing I changed is the bracket was a strange green color. I painted it black, I did give Modfather some feedback that this should come in black as default and he may do that for your if you request it. Otherwise just get a small brush and figurine paint and do it yourself. I obviously added the ball myself, which he may also do if you don't know how. It's a 3/4th size ball that I got from Marco Pinball although I'm sure it's sold elsewhere. Good luck.

#14056 13 days ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Deadpool got a small code update today too (1.08) that adds new animations to the final battle. nice Stern!
PRO/PREMIUM/LE V1.08.0 - September 12, 2022
===============================
New:
- Added new animations to the end sequence of "MR. SINISTER: THE FINAL BATTLE".
System V3.22.0
- Updated to SPIKE OS: V2.7.0
- Corrected potential game reset issue.
- When entering a WiFi password, the previous characters will be displayed as an asterisk.
The WiFi password will be displayed as all asterisk when entering the setup screens or
scanning the WiFi setup QR code.
- Added Service Menu Tech Alert when weak signal strength is detected. The signal strength
and SSID will be displayed. An average signal strength < 40 is considered weak. A weak
WiFi signal may contribute to a slower or inconsistent connection which may effect the abilty
to login or download software updates. Signal strength can be improved by the use of an
inexpensive WiFi extender. A wired Ethernet connection can also be used in cases where WiFi
signals are problematic.
- Added Standard Adjustment "ENABLE HOME TEAM IN COINPLAY", default value of NO.
Setting this to YES will allow Insider Home Team to be available for machines not
set to Free Play. Normally "USE INSIDER HOME TEAM" is only available in Free Play
mode. Many home players, who choose to use their game in Coin Play, have requested
the ability to enjoy Home Team! Setting this this adjustment to YES will default the Home
Team Guest Retention to Never. If you wish a different setting you will have update that
adjustment after enabling Home Team in CoinPlay. Home Team is not available for machines
registered to a Pro account operating in a commercial environment.
- Added Standard Adjustment "REMOVE FRACTIONAL CREDITS". Values are:
"NEVER" and "AFTER X MINUTES IDLE", where X is between 30 and 240.
The default value is "NEVER". If the game is idle (no coin or flipper
switch activity in attract mode) for X minutes, any fractional credits will
be removed. Whole credits will NOT be removed.
- Added Standard Audit "FRACTIONAL CREDITS REMOVED", which will track the number of
fractional credits that have been removed when the game was idle.
- Changed the default value for Insider Connected Software Update to "Install updates automatically".

I wrote to Gomez as others commented I should do and he mentioned that this end animation was missing. I am so glad to see him respond with action and finally put the Cherry on top of his masterpiece. Thank you George Gomez for listening to your fans, he never forgot about this PIN many years after release.

#14057 13 days ago
Quoted from Jedi_Gill:

Ladies and Gents, quick question. This coil test, when you perform it on your machine what does it do?
I'm asking because on my machine to doesn't do anything; and I'm trying to figure out what's broken. There is another option further in this menu where the ramp on the right (I have a premium) does got up and down. So I'm just puzzled by the difference in this #13 setting if anyone can assist, I would be in your debt. Thanks.[quoted image]

Coil test #13 did not do anything on mine either. However, I have not noticed any issue where the ramp does not go down during game play. I'm not sure what's up with that test.

#14058 13 days ago
Quoted from Jedi_Gill:

Something is definitely not working correctly, I can't seem to get the Wolverine Team up. I hit the spinner and it will show the chopping turkey animation and the points go up. So the spinner is registering but even 4 or 5 hits to it doesn't bring up the Wolverine bar for a team up. I also noticed that when I shoot the left Dazzler outerloop shot my ramp isn't going down. It's just going to the shooter lane. Maybe an opto is not working, any suggestions? I tried looking for an opto to switch but can't seem to find it. Also when playing and fighting megalodon, both the wolvernine and Darla shots where not counting as hits.
Thanks in advance for the help.

So clearly your spinners are working but there is also a rollover switch between those 2 spinners. Switch #40 in the manual. I believe it takes a combo of the spinner plus that switch to qualify a Wolverine or Dazzler shot.

Try a switch test and then check that connection.

#14059 13 days ago
Quoted from punkin:

Also average or below here, Deadpool was just about the first machine i played when i bought it.
I tried both and the games is better as designed in my opinion with the rubbers off. I've never broken a billion, but i have 950m odd.

I think my gc is 650 right now and the rest of the board is around 400. I love this damn game though.

#14060 13 days ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

I am very curious as to what the new animations are. I either finish the game tonight to find out or it is gonna have to wait a little while. If someone gets there please post a video!

#14061 13 days ago
Quoted from Smack:

I am very curious as to what the new animations are. I either finish the game tonight to find out or it is gonna have to wait a little while. If someone gets there please post a video!

Yeah, I'm looking forward to no more grey box!

I won't get a chance to play until later this weekend, and it's no "gimme" that I'll get to the end...

#14062 13 days ago
Quoted from Smack:

So clearly your spinners are working but there is also a rollover switch between those 2 spinners. Switch #40 in the manual. I believe it takes a combo of the spinner plus that switch to qualify a Wolverine or Dazzler shot.
Try a switch test and then check that connection.

Thank you, let me look for this switch in the manual. Much appreciated helpful Pinsider "Smack"

#14063 13 days ago
Quoted from Jedi_Gill:

Thank you, let me look for this switch in the manual. Much appreciated helpful Pinsider "Smack"

No problem. It's this switch right here fyi. Should be pretty easy to identify on the underside as well given it's so close to the edge.

Eat your Veggies, Kids!

#14064 13 days ago
Quoted from Jedi_Gill:

I'm asking because on my machine to doesn't do anything; and I'm trying to figure out what's broken. There is another option further in this menu where the ramp on the right (I have a premium) does got up and down. So I'm just puzzled by the difference in this #13 setting if anyone can assist, I would be in your debt. Thanks.

Jedi_Gill I have a Pro, so I don't have that ramp/coil/test. However, I see the screen calls it "Up/Down Ramp - HOLD." Which leads me to believe this is a SECOND coil which HOLDS the ramp after the first coil moves it. I've seen that on other mechs. Since it's just a holding coil, it doesn't have the power nor position to MOVE the ramp. Hence, it SEEMS like it's not doing anything when you test. But if you listen carefully you might hear a hum or a wiggle when you energize it.

Yes, all theory. But perhaps others can correct or corroborate.

#14065 12 days ago
Quoted from Jedi_Gill:

I got a Deadpool on the hammock on the way, and now I just need to find a similar sized Domino Character.. I see above they put a big one on the playfield, Do they not make smaller sizes similar to the rest of the characters on this playfield?

Jedi_Gill Where did you find a Deadpool on a hammock?

#14066 12 days ago

Bought pin early July. It's been unplayable since late July, as the Katana lock opto keeps triggering erratically. After too many emails, some unanswered, Stern sent me many parts, including four opto boards (three of which were correct!) and still the problem persisted. So I spend a couple hours tracing what seems like a flakey connection when I see this. The crimped wire pin was slightly out of the connector. I wonder how much manpower and resources are spent trying to fix simple issues like this, that -should- have been rock solid from the factory? I don't think these just jiggle loose during shipping... So now that it's two months later, I guess I have a Deadpool to finally dig into!

PXL_20220921_005538172.jpg
#14067 12 days ago

I have a Lucxor Katana Handle Mod that I no longer need. It arrived from Switzerland after I sold my game. I don't believe these are available any longer, as I'm not seeing them in the Marketplace. I will ship it to you in its original box with all original contents. I just want what I paid for it. PM me with interest. Thanks.

2CB5E94C-C884-4513-8FDC-A27E7BD25784 (resized).jpeg
Added 10 days ago:

NLFS

#14068 12 days ago
Quoted from hodgesm0:

Jedi_Gill Where did you find a Deadpool on a hammock?

I bought it on Modfather Pinball. However, he did print it in a pinkish/purplish color and I honestly didn't like it. I thought a brighter purple made more sense and so mine is painted. Here is what it looked like after I finished painting it.

#14069 12 days ago
Quoted from Smack:

No problem. It's this switch right here fyi. Should be pretty easy to identify on the underside as well given it's so close to the edge.
[quoted image]

Thank you Smack. I'm a bit embarrassed to admit how much time I took looking for this switch. The issues was that I was somehow certain it was an opto and my eyes where focused on looking for the holes on the ramps, lanes, etc. I laughed when I saw your pic and it was clear as day on my playfield where the issue lied.

You where correct, Switch #40 was the issue, it turns out on my PIN the switch was pressed down already and was not properly releasing going up. So it was just permanently activated but counting shots as not landing.

This 1 switch was affecting 3 different shots. The dazzler shot, the wolverine shot and also the Right side Ramp on the Prem/LE models. As soon as I discovered the issue with the switch test, I simply bent the wire a bit and now it's fine. (I'm guessing they soldered the wire too close up to the switch, it was hitting the wood not allowing it to go fully up/disconnected. Instead of pulling it more out I bent it longer with a leader tool and it was golden.

Thanks again for your help.

#14070 12 days ago
Quoted from arcyallen:

Bought pin early July. It's been unplayable since late July, as the Katana lock opto keeps triggering erratically. After too many emails, some unanswered, Stern sent me many parts, including four opto boards (three of which were correct!) and still the problem persisted. So I spend a couple hours tracing what seems like a flakey connection when I see this. The crimped wire pin was slightly out of the connector. I wonder how much manpower and resources are spent trying to fix simple issues like this, that -should- have been rock solid from the factory? I don't think these just jiggle loose during shipping... So now that it's two months later, I guess I have a Deadpool to finally dig into!
[quoted image]

Now you know the first thing to look for when looking for an issue with any machine. Connections first!

#14071 12 days ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Now you know the first thing to look for when looking for an issue with any machine. Connections first!

The first thing I look for when looking for an issue is the most likely culprit. When I press on a wire loom full of connectors and power cuts to the optos, I figure it's in that nest of wires and connectors I'm pressing on - not 12"-18" upstream.

#14072 12 days ago
Quoted from Jedi_Gill:

Thank you Smack. I'm a bit embarrassed to admit how much time I took looking for this switch. The issues was that I was somehow certain it was an opto and my eyes where focused on looking for the holes on the ramps, lanes, etc. I laughed when I saw your pic and it was clear as day on my playfield where the issue lied.
You where correct, Switch #40 was the issue, it turns out on my PIN the switch was pressed down already and was not properly releasing going up. So it was just permanently activated but counting shots as not landing.
This 1 switch was affecting 3 different shots. The dazzler shot, the wolverine shot and also the Right side Ramp on the Prem/LE models. As soon as I discovered the issue with the switch test, I simply bent the wire a bit and now it's fine. (I'm guessing they soldered the wire too close up to the switch, it was hitting the wood not allowing it to go fully up/disconnected. Instead of pulling it more out I bent it longer with a leader tool and it was golden.
Thanks again for your help.

If it makes you feel better, when you were describing the initial problem I too thought there was an opto back there but upon reviewing the manual noticed that wasn't the case. Glad you got it sorted. The Dazzler shot without the ramp going down must have been excruciating. What a flow killer.

#14073 12 days ago

So I didn't get to the Wizard mode last night however I did notice an animation in Disco Multiball that was new to me. I didn't see this in the release notes so perhaps I have just never pulled my head up to notice it but this is what happened.

While in Disco I hit the Super Disco Jackpot and saw an animation of Dracula getting torched and turning into a skeleton.

Has anyone else seen this? Has it existed for a while?

#14074 12 days ago
Quoted from Smack:

So I didn't get to the Wizard mode last night however I did notice an animation in Disco Multiball that was new to me. I didn't see this in the release notes so perhaps I have just never pulled my head up to notice it but this is what happened.
While in Disco I hit the Super Disco Jackpot and saw an animation of Dracula getting torched and turning into a skeleton.
Has anyone else seen this? Has it existed for a while?

Yeah, that one's been there... it's a cool one!

#14075 12 days ago
Quoted from Jedi_Gill:

I wrote to Gomez as others commented I should do and he mentioned that this end animation was missing. I am so glad to see him respond with action and finally put the Cherry on top of his masterpiece. Thank you George Gomez for listening to your fans, he never forgot about this PIN many years after release.

Good, i did exactly the same there is several months when he sas working on insider achievments. He said « we will see what we can do » and he made it ! Great Guy

#14076 12 days ago

I got to the Final Battle with the new code, but unfortunately couldn't get a ball in the scoop in time for the super jackpot last blow. Still, I was still treated to an animation of Mr. Sinister's lab blowing up, followed by a fun new "respawn" graphic. Can't wait to knock out Mr. S. and see what it does.

#14077 11 days ago

Has anyone got a random crash/reset with the newer code? I’m on 1.0.7 and got one tonight.

#14078 11 days ago
Quoted from Pinash:

Has anyone got a random crash/reset with the newer code? I’m on 1.0.7 and got one tonight.

1.08 is the newest code and it fixes a reset issue.

#14079 11 days ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

I got to the Final Battle with the new code, but unfortunately couldn't get a ball in the scoop in time for the super jackpot last blow. Still, I was still treated to an animation of Mr. Sinister's lab blowing up, followed by a fun new "respawn" graphic. Can't wait to knock out Mr. S. and see what it does.

Update: The animation is the same whether you defeat Mr. Sinister or not.

#14080 11 days ago
Quoted from splickety_lit:

Gomez said they were left off the posts on purpose. Putting them on does make it easier.
I left mine off, I think it's more fun without them, and it's how the designer intended the game to play. But the rubbers are included with every new game.

Wasn't it more specifically that he decided to leave them off because operators were concerned games were going too long?

#14081 10 days ago
Quoted from petrieslastword:

Wasn't it more specifically that he decided to leave them off because operators were concerned games were going too long?

I'm not entirely sure of the exact reasoning, but as far as I know they shipped like that since day one.

#14082 10 days ago

Ok I have a question about the plastic over the left ramp.

I suspect this might have been answered before but I am not seeing it.

What is this plastic and why is it "upgraded?"

https://www.pinballlife.com/deadpool-plastic-upgrade-kit.html

It looks like this plastic is on the Pro models but not the Premium or LE?
What is the reason for that?
Can it be installed on the Prem or LE games without any ill effects?

Thanks.

#14083 10 days ago
Quoted from Radius118:

Ok I have a question about the plastic over the left ramp.
I suspect this might have been answered before but I am not seeing it.
What is this plastic and why is it "upgraded?"
https://www.pinballlife.com/deadpool-plastic-upgrade-kit.html
It looks like this plastic is on the Pro models but not the Premium or LE?
What is the reason for that?
Can it be installed on the Prem or LE games without any ill effects?
Thanks.

Yes, it actually comes with the Premium and LE models; but you have to put it on yourself. See my pics here.

#14084 10 days ago

Hello Everyone, I made a full install guide for the Advanced Speaker Light Kit from MythMaker "Myth Pinball" I cover Godzilla and Deadpool in this guide.

It is an excellent product, and I wanted to help the community by showing how easy it is to install this kit.

I do like to go into detail giving advice on what exactly to do, the guides they sent their customers are really good, but I just feel a video guide is perfect for those newbies PIN players like myself.

Enjoy the video, feedback is always appreciated.

#14085 10 days ago
Quoted from Jedi_Gill:

Yes, it actually comes with the Premium and LE models; but you have to put it on yourself. See my pics here.

Ah ha! Thanks for the post and pictures. Is the DP in a hammock from the Modfather?

Still wondering why PBL calls this an "upgraded" plastic then.

#14086 10 days ago
Quoted from Radius118:

I think because of the non-printed plastic piece that goes below the printed piece.

That plastic was prone to cracking on early runs from the ball flying up the ramp and smashing into it.

#14087 10 days ago
Quoted from splickety_lit:

I think because of the non-printed plastic piece that goes below the printed piece.
That plastic was prone to cracking on early runs from the ball flying up the ramp and smashing into it.

Ok. I get it now. Thanks for the info.

#14088 10 days ago
Quoted from Radius118:

Ah ha! Thanks for the post and pictures. Is the DP in a hammock from the Modfather?

Yes, this is the hammock from Modfather, but I must warn you in that I had to paint the Hammock purple myself. It originally came in a pinkish/purplish color. It looked too pink for me and didn't go with anything on the playfield. I painted it myself before putting it on the playfield to match the plastic art of the original design.

I should have taken a picture of it before I painted but at least you can see how purple it now looks.

I think they call it upgraded, because as mentioned it didn't come with the clear plastic before. I will say on my May 2022 run of DP it did come with this piece already upgraded, so I never had to buy it. When I put in this hammock I noticed the 2 plastics came off with it.

#14089 10 days ago

Joining the club soon! The discoball looks fragile, can I order it separately? who knows the part number?

#14090 10 days ago
Quoted from Munsters:

Joining the club soon! The discoball looks fragile, can I order it separately? who knows the part number?

It's not fragile so much as "Assembled by a bored person on a couple bottles of Tussin."

If you're inclined you can get replacements of sorts at most hobby stores.

#14091 10 days ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

It's not fragile so much as "Assembled by a bored person on a couple bottles of Tussin."
If you're inclined you can get replacements of sorts at most hobby stores.

Yea, but looking for stern part number

#14092 10 days ago
Quoted from UCFKnight71:

Need help with a consistently frustrating drain. Whenever a ball exits the pops and rolls down the katana lock lane, it goes straight down the middle. The only way to save it is to shift the entire machine. I feel like the ball wasn't meant to do that. I'm at 7 for my slope. Is this a slope or leveling issue, or just a normal pitfall? I feel like almost every game I have this happen and I needlessly lose a ball.

Sorry for the long video, but I figured I would shoot a short video of my Deadpool's setup to see if it helps you solve your SDTM woes. The video ended up longer that I wanted and I didn't want to reshoot it. My DP Pro is an April 2022 build. I have the left to right axis just leaning just a tiny fraction down on the left side. If you look at the circular level it is so close to center I question if it is just dead on some days, the sprit level it too hard to get an accurate left to right reading on the slanted playfield. Additionally my PF angle is at 6.96 at the flippers. I intended to tweak it to get it to 7.0 but it played so well I figured it was good enough. I also put a thick post sleeve on the post next to the pop bumper behind Lil' Deadpool, I did this mainly because I would get an occasional ball trapped there. Most if what my set up tweaking was to alleviate the one in twenty games where I would get a ball stuck there. The tweaking of my angle, level, and the post sleeve seemed to have a positive effect on my setup in general...no more unwarranted SDTM drains and no ball traps. At the end of the video is a direct overview of the entrance guiderail to the right of Lil' DP so you can determine if your rail needs some adjusting. Sorry for the sound mix, I accidently hit the start button and just rolled with it.
Lb

IMG_1193 (resized).jpg
#14093 10 days ago
Quoted from Munsters:

Yea, but looking for stern part number

Go nuts.
Screenshot (resized).png

If you want the whole assembly - roughly $90 if in stock
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/511-7904-00

If you want the disco ball alone?
amazon.com link »

#14094 10 days ago

Anyone clued up on shaker motors able to tell me the difference between these two shakers?

Adding to spike 2 games, both compatible.

08709972-9214-4E31-BC94-7B528B06879A (resized).pngA78CC37E-5E0F-4F39-9064-FB1C59DADD05 (resized).png
#14095 10 days ago
Quoted from J85M:

Anyone clued up on shaker motors able to tell me the difference between these two shakers?
[quoted image][quoted image]

On has Sterns's official stamp of approval that it won't cause problems with your machine.

The other also won't cause problems with your machine AND leaves $20 in your wallet.

I've had the cheaper one in my Deadpool from the day it arrived (admittedly only 4 months) and no problems with it at all. I've seen many reports from others here that have the less expensive one as well and no issues reported.

#14096 9 days ago
Quoted from J85M:

[quoted image][quoted image]

I’ve had many shaker motors I ordered from pinballlife. They’re all awesome on my stern machines. Never had one small issue ever.

#14097 9 days ago
Quoted from Hightechaddict:

On has Sterns's official stamp of approval that it won't cause problems with your machine.
The other also won't cause problems with your machine AND leaves $20 in your wallet.
I've had the cheaper one in my Deadpool from the day it arrived (admittedly only 4 months) and no problems with it at all. I've seen many reports from others here that have the less expensive one as well and no issues reported.

Thank you.

#14098 8 days ago

Running version 1.08 and had a reboot during lil Deadpool and collecting chimichangas. Anyone else have this happen?

#14099 8 days ago

For those of you looking to add the rubbers to the outlane posts they should be found mounted on these red plastics here

49260EE2-71A3-499F-A616-65D51C442EC3 (resized).jpeg
#14100 7 days ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

For those of you looking to add the rubbers to the outlane posts they should be found mounted on these red plastics here
[quoted image]

I have 2 rubbers on the plastic there, but there are two in the goodie bag as well. At least on recent IC build.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
There are 14,143 posts in this topic. You are on page 282 of 283.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!