(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,195 posts
  • 1,083 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by SiN13
  • Topic is favorited by 556 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1688 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1689 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240327_001906_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240327_001709_Chrome (resized).jpg
IMG_8452 (resized).jpg
IMG_8453 (resized).jpg
IMG_8454 (resized).jpg
IMG_8455 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240323_200809 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240326_153304_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
20240326_103932 (resized).jpg
20240326_103906 (resized).jpg
IMG_8461 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,195 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 324.
#1301 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Thats cause you have those mighty swords keeping the ball down! lol Did you do Superbands on the whole machine or just the slings? Never tried them as change doesn't always lead to good things but the Superbands have me intrigued.

Balls rarely hit the swords.
I selectively place superbands, on this game slingshots and superband a post near the pop bumpers, basically places with good amounts of action.

#1302 5 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

What are the superband?
I still have the problem with the katana lock. Leave all the volas instead of just one

Superband is a brand of flipper rubber and ring, thry are polyurethane. They last forever but kinda stiff.

My reviews here...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/superband-post-rings-review-thread

Buy here...
https://cointaker.com/t/rubber-rings-by-superbands

#1303 5 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

Superband es una marca de aletas de goma y anillo, que son de poliuretano. Duran para siempre pero un poco rígidos.
Mis comentarios aquí ...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/superband-post-rings-review-thread
Compre aquí ...
https://cointaker.com/t/rubber-rings-by-superbands

Okkkkķkkkkk

#1304 5 years ago

How does one get into Disco Multiball on a Premium or LE? I can only get into Disco Loops. Thanks.

#1305 5 years ago
Quoted from melumga:

How does one get into Disco Multiball on a Premium or LE? I can only get into Disco Loops. Thanks.

After you complete Disco Loops you have to spin the dazzler spinner a number of times again (I think at least 100 but there is a new counter on the screen). Then like Disco Loops the Disco insert will light up, hit the Dazzler spinner again and you have Disco Multi ball.

#1306 5 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

Does someone else have this when there is more than one player?

It happens on mine too. Even on one player all the balls come rolling out before achieving multi-ball and I don't think they're supposed to. The balls come out of the Katana so fast, that they roll off the sword and dump in the drain. I just don't know if the lock release needs adjustment or its caused by code.

#1307 5 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Sucede también en la mía. Incluso en un jugador, todas las pelotas salen antes de alcanzar la multibola y no creo que deban hacerlo. Las bolas salen de la Katana tan rápido, que salen de la espada y se tiran al desagüe. Simplemente no sé si la liberación de la cerradura necesita un ajuste o está causada por un código.

Check all the connectors and they are fine. In the test mode, everything is correct.
This light is always on, is it like that or will it be the fault?

20181214_092307 (resized).jpg20181214_092307 (resized).jpg
#1308 5 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

Does someone else have this when there is more than one player?

I removed the glass to test this today. Started a two player game. Locked two balls as player 1 then drained. Sent the first player 2 ball up the lock ramp and two balls were released, one at a time. I let both drain. Ball 2 for player 1, I started by activating the lock light then sent the ball up the lock ramp. This started Ninja Multiball. The sword released the the two balls that were locked, one at a time, then launched a third ball from the plunger.

#1309 5 years ago
Quoted from PoolFan:

Quité el vaso para probar esto hoy. Comenzó un juego de dos jugadores. Bloqueó dos bolas como jugador 1 y luego escurrió. Envió la primera bola del jugador 2 por la rampa de bloqueo y se lanzaron dos bolas, una a la vez. Dejo que ambos desaguen. Bola 2 para el jugador 1, comencé activando la luz de bloqueo y luego envié la bola por la rampa de bloqueo. Esto comenzó Ninja Multiball. La espada soltó las dos bolas que estaban bloqueadas, una a la vez, y luego lanzó una tercera bola desde el émbolo.

Is it the same as me? true?.
when there is only one player works well

#1310 5 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

Is it the same as me? true?.
when there is only one player works well

It is similar to yours but not exactly the same. Yours released all three balls on player 2. Mine only released two balls.

Neither of which is correct operation.

I was able to duplicate my results two games in a row so I believe it is just an error in the software.

#1311 5 years ago
Quoted from PoolFan:

Es similar al tuyo pero no exactamente igual. El tuyo lanzó las tres bolas en el jugador 2. El mío solo lanzó dos bolas.
Ninguno de los cuales es el correcto funcionamiento.
Pude duplicar mis resultados en dos juegos seguidos, así que creo que es solo un error en el software.

in mine it happens whenever there is more than one player

#1312 5 years ago

Anyone wanna shed some light on their strategies at this point?

Obviously to get to the wizard mode you need to just not suck and beat everyone, but, what's your route for blowin' the game up?
How do you play or utilize your multiballs? Any stacks?

I haven't really focused on trying to high score my game, rather just go with the flow, battling it out, and that's that.

#1313 5 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Anyone wanna shed some light on their strategies at this point?
Obviously to get to the wizard mode you need to just not suck and beat everyone, but, what's your route for blowin' the game up?
How do you play or utilize your multiballs? Any stacks?
I haven't really focused on trying to high score my game, rather just go with the flow, battling it out, and that's that.

I'm not very skilled, but I do try a few things.
I try and stack Lil Deadpool multiball with Juggernaut. Both of the other Villians just need you to be able to hit the shots.
It might be wise to cancel out of battles unless you have a scoring team up.
Get some chimichangas on ball 1, you want that bonus score at the end of the ball.
Never shoot at the little Deadpool, it's really dangerous.

#1314 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I completed the juggernaut, mystique and sabretooth, played sauron and then it seemed to start over. Besides the other two quests, is there anything else to this game? If not, it's sorely in need of more code.

I really enjoyed playing DP Pro, but I held off buying one and got a BM66 instead. I suppose DP may be one of those games where it's just not deep in the rules department, but it is still a lot of fun - sorta like Iron Man.

Rob

#1315 5 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Realmente disfruté jugando al DP Pro, pero no quise comprar uno y obtuve un BM66 en su lugar. Supongo que DP puede ser uno de esos juegos en los que no está muy integrado en el departamento de reglas, pero aún así es muy divertido, como Iron Man .
Robar

How is a battle canceled?

#1316 5 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

How is a battle canceled?

When it’s time to choose who to battle just hold the Boom button down (instead of a quick press) and in about 2.5 seconds the battle will select will cancel and the ball will be ejected from the hell house scoop back towards the flippers.

#1317 5 years ago
Quoted from nicknack66:

Cuando sea el momento de elegir con quién luchar, mantenga presionado el botón Boom (en lugar de presionar rápidamente) y en aproximadamente 2,5 segundos, la batalla se cancelará y la bola será expulsada de la casa de la casa del infierno hacia las aletas.

Thank you very much, it's a great help ...

#1318 5 years ago

Santa...
All I want for Christmas is my code update!

#1319 5 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

Santa...

you'll get it... but not before GB is done...

(just kinding)

#1320 5 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

you'll get it... but not before GB is done...
(just kinding)

That’s just cruel. Having to wait another year or two because you know GB will be pushed back again.

#1321 5 years ago

Hellhouse Mod in my buddies DP Premium
received_735313776855539 (resized).jpegreceived_735313776855539 (resized).jpeg

received_474315743096232 (resized).jpegreceived_474315743096232 (resized).jpegreceived_284008878925079 (resized).jpegreceived_284008878925079 (resized).jpegreceived_583826028718745 (resized).jpegreceived_583826028718745 (resized).jpeg
#1322 5 years ago

Does anyone utilize their multiballs to get towards anything?

I’ve tried using them to increase my Booms, PF multipliers, and Bonus multipliers, but it never amounts to much cuz i suck haha. I wish you could collect Team Ups during MB...

Every time the ball goes into the shooter lane I try to lightly plung into the top lanes befor the auto-plung fires, to build the Bonus multipliers.

#1323 5 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Does anyone utilize their multiballs to get towards anything?
I’ve tried using them to increase my Booms, PF multipliers, and Bonus multipliers, but it never amounts to much cuz i suck haha. I wish you could collect Team Ups during MB...
Every time the ball goes into the shooter lane I try to lightly plung into the top lanes befor the auto-plung fires, to build the Bonus multipliers.

Try using multiball to get that Playfield Multiplier "SNIKT" shot going. Having that running during a multi-ball can really help boost your scores. In the current code, being able to hit that playfield multiplier shot on command is huge especially if you can activate it before hitting a villain's final shot at the scoop or before collecting a super jackpot. Really early shot on the left flipper but it can be done!

#1324 5 years ago

First ball, first plunge, I get Lil Deadpool lock ready (green insert lit), but don't lock a ball. Shoot for the Battle scoop and select Juggernaut. Then once that's started, I lock a ball in Lil Deadpool. Then when the new ball kicks out hit the drops to start Lil Deadpool multiball to help finish the battle, as I think that's the hardest one of the 3 battles.

That's just my strategy at this point until new code comes out. Then I may change my mind depending on what's changed.

#1325 5 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

First ball, first plunge, I get Lil Deadpool lock ready (green insert lit), but don't lock a ball. Shoot for the Battle scoop and select Juggernaut. Then once that's started, I lock a ball in Lil Deadpool. Then when the new ball kicks out hit the drops to start Lil Deadpool multiball to help finish the battle, as I think that's the hardest one of the 3 battles.
That's just my strategy at this point until new code comes out. Then I may change my mind depending on what's changed.

Try to get the Colossus Team-Up ready before starting Juggernaut. Double scoring!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#1326 5 years ago

I found that the SNIKT shot is easier to hit when I shoot for the left ramp, ball goes to left flipper and then aim for the spinner. This in turn hits the SNIKT shot. IMO, my chance of making this shot is easier then if I had the ball cradled on the left flipper.

#1327 5 years ago

New Code is up!

Boom!!!!

E33FF2AB-7505-47CC-800A-C4E20412E9B3 (resized).pngE33FF2AB-7505-47CC-800A-C4E20412E9B3 (resized).png
#1328 5 years ago

LE V0.96.0 - Dec 18, 2018
=========================
- Added MECHSUIT MULTIBALL
- Added WEAPON Awards
- Shoot flashing weapon shots to bank weapons.
- Shoot the HELLHOUSE scoop when WEAPON JACKPOT is lit to collect banked weapons.
- Collect 45 weapons to light MECHSUIT MULTIBALL
- Collect 75 weapons to light EXTRA BALL
- Added BERSERKER RAGE
- Shoot the center loop to advance and start BERSERKER RAGE
- Shoot the spinners to collect the spinner value.
Hit pop bumpers to increase spinner value.
- Added animations
- Juggernaut Battle Final Shot
- Mystique Battle Final Shot
- Sabretooth Battle Final Shot
- Added adjustment "HELLHOUSE EJECT POWER"
- Added and improved light shows
- Tweak:
- 40 spins of DAZZLER SPINNER (was 60) to start DISCO LOOPS

- 70 spins of DAZZLER SPINNER (was 120) to start DISCO MULTIBALL
- Tweak: Increased value of Weapon BONUS
- Tweak: MEGALODON QUEST score and shot balancing.
- Added LIFETIME count to Standard Audit #16 "Total Plays".
- Added JAPAN_3 Coinage 1/YEN 200.
- Added new standard adjustment PLAY ATTRACT TUTORIAL VIDEOS
which is default to YES.
- Added attract mode tutorial videos for inserting coins, pressing
start button, using ball plunger, and flipper buttons.
- Added UTIL->VOL adjustments for minimum and maximum master volume level and
minimum and maximum headphones volume level.
This will limit the selectable volume range from the service menu Plus and
Minus keys and the headphones rotary dial.
- Added support for 6th coin switch.
- Update to nodeboard firmware v0.28.0

#1329 5 years ago

Awesome- really looking forward to Mechsuit multiball and Berserker Rage.

#1330 5 years ago

Awesome!!

And we can expect another upgrade to 1.0 as well.

#1331 5 years ago

Just played a few games on the new code. Doesn't look like much in the readme file, but the game is really starting to come alive. Mechsuit is a 6 ball multiball. I had berzerker going, but wasn't sure what to do besides hitting the flashing shots, pretty cool mode. I can feel the game still needs more, but It's really starting to come together.

IMG_20181218_205426 (resized).jpgIMG_20181218_205426 (resized).jpg
#1332 5 years ago

Yup. Pretty decent additions. I noticed you can decline battles now. Also, light show and color use much better. I was playing Batman 66 a lot, but this game is addicting.

#1333 5 years ago

Great update. Weapons, stars, etc carrying over between balls now so more incentive to get those bonus multipliers up. Love the finishing shot animations too! Mech suit is a great reward for hitting shots and collecting weapons during Multiballs as well.

#1334 5 years ago

Downloaded code, extracting to usb drive...
Can't wait until tomorrow to update though...
So driving to bar tonight to install just before last call.
I still have the hellhouse and 3 more toys to install too, but probably just putting hellhouse in.

#1335 5 years ago

Perfect timing as my pro gets delivered tomorrow

#1336 5 years ago

Pretty nice code and I like that the end of ball bonus is worth something now. Definitely see the game coming together nicely.

So glad you can turn off the attract mode video showing how to insert coins and use the flipper buttons. Really?

#1337 5 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

So glad you can turn off the attract mode video showing how to insert coins and use the flipper buttons. Really?

I reeeeeally got a kick out of it as so many still quest for the blinking start button...

#1338 5 years ago

Is anyone else having a problem with the villian progression with the new code? I beat Mystique on my first go around but couldn't get the scoop to relight the villians afterward. I completed the DEAD standups at least 4 times while not in any other mode. Mine is a pro btw.

#1339 5 years ago

New light shows are pretty sweet.
Final shot animations are good.
Mechsuit multiball was great.
Seems like there were a few new callouts I haven’t heard from .95 too.
Looking forward to 1.0 and beyond!
Maybe we can get some MK-esque fatalities or possibly more hidden viliians to battle that make an appearance on the BG?

Keep up the good work Tanio!

Edit: I didn’t get that far I guess with new code to notice that there seems to be some bugs associated with lighting Mr. Sinister and his mode start once all the other villains are defeated to battle him.
Oh wells,
Next code update will be even sweeter then!

#1340 5 years ago

The MECHSUIT MULTIBALL is....

4ng8d (resized).jpg4ng8d (resized).jpg
#1341 5 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

Santa...

nice!! santa came through for you!

This code contains new modes, bug fixes, system updates and additional polish.

Pro – v0.96.0:
https://sternpinball.com/?post_type=game_code&s=deadpool+pro

Premium – v0.96.0
https://sternpinball.com/?post_type=game_code&s=deadpool+premium

Limited Edition – v0.96.0
https://sternpinball.com/?post_type=game_code&s=deadpool+le

#1342 5 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

Pretty nice code and I like that the end of ball bonus is worth something now. Definitely see the game coming together nicely.

I know it's silly for home use, but as an operator, I'm hoping these tutorial videos are going to be extremely helpful. If I had a quarter for every time someone couldn't figure out how to start a game, or where to put the coins... Once had a lady demand a refund because "the game was a ripoff because the flippers didn't work for three balls straight." We walked over to the game, she started playing and was only using the action button, thinking that worked both flippers.

#1343 5 years ago
Quoted from speederice:

I know it's silly for home use, but as an operator, I'm hoping these tutorial videos are going to be extremely helpful. If I had a quarter for every time someone couldn't figure out how to start a game, or where to put the coins.

Every. Damn. Time. I am thrilled they are adding these and hope they bring back the whitestar era “insert bill” animation.

I’m also thrilled with the gameplay objective tutorials they put on Iron Maiden, they need to do that for every game.

#1344 5 years ago

Anyone stream this new version yet? Love to see mechsuit MB.

#1345 5 years ago
Quoted from Thrillhouse:

Is anyone else having a problem with the villian progression with the new code? I beat Mystique on my first go around but couldn't get the scoop to relight the villians afterward. I completed the DEAD standups at least 4 times while not in any other mode. Mine is a pro btw.

I have the Pro too, did not have your problem.
I did get a ball "lost" locked in the mini Deadpool when kicking off his multiball. That was a new one for me, not sure if it was related to this code.

#1346 5 years ago

Wowwww mech multiball is so awesome !! Flow, sound, lights... with more features added, i think deadpool will be soon a great pinball !!

#1347 5 years ago

I've only ever seen a Pro in person. They used a lot of red lighting in the GI along the sides. Do the Premium and LE have the same GI lighting as the Pro, or do they have additional bulbs so they can switch the GI color at certain times (like some past games have done: Metallica, TWD, and others)?

#1348 5 years ago

The new animations are impressive. The battle finish animations are done really well. Mech Multiball start animation is friggin sick! I am glad they fixed the match scene to include your score. Going from .95 to .96 was packed. Can't wait to see what is in store for 1.0.

#1349 5 years ago

Out of town today and a local arcade just updated code so i stopped in to play a couple games. Now, I can hardly wait to get home to my LE so I can update and dive in a bit more. Mechsuit MB is a welcome addition and very well done.

#1350 5 years ago

Finally played the new code. It's glorious. Thank you for the early Christmas present Stern crew!

Surprised this big of an update was only a .01 bump in the code number. Can't wait to see how it evolves up to 1.0! Great work Tanio and team!
deadpool-heart (resized).jpgdeadpool-heart (resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus
Sound/Speakers
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop
Other
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Machine - For Sale
Highland, UT
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball
Other
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
9,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley
Decorations
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts
Shooter rods
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts
Protection
$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods
Electronics
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions
Other
$ 64.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations
Other
$ 130.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
There are 16,195 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 324.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/27?hl=yfichelle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.