(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,295 posts
  • 1,092 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 35 hours ago by Magicman
  • Topic is favorited by 557 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240422_042849~2 (resized).jpg
20240420_214553 (resized).jpg
20240419_183748 (resized).jpg
20240419_184303 (resized).jpg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,295 posts in this topic. You are on page 279 of 326.
#13901 1 year ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

How much were the stern toppers for this game when they were first produced?

I think they were $400 USD.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/psa-deadpool-topper-back-in-production

#13902 1 year ago

Playing the game tonight and the scoop stopped registering. Tech alert says CE tee device malfunction and the coil pops up the post. Any help appreciated.

#13903 1 year ago
Quoted from livetowin:

Playing the game tonight and the scoop stopped registering. Tech alert says CE tee device malfunction and the coil pops up the post. Any help appreciated.

Run a switch test for the scoop and check if it's working. Could be a wire came off the switch or even a leg broke off and you need a new switch in that case. If you are lucky you might just need to bend the switch arm to get it to register.

#13904 1 year ago
Quoted from livetowin:

I had the micro switch for the scoop die on mine a while back. One of the solder lugs came off completely. Sounds like it is a pretty common wear and tear item on this pin

#13905 1 year ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

I think it was $600 bucks, or something like that.

#13906 1 year ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

399 or 349 I don't recall which.

#13907 1 year ago

Got a Deadpool Pro on the way, super excited to join the club!

#13908 1 year ago

Thanks everyone for the suggestion of using a Colossus 3d Model on my Deadpool Pin. I saw pictures of it here with a pinball attached to it's arm. I unfortunately thought it looked a bit too big for my tastes so I managed to call Marco Specialties and ordered a 3/4th inch ball size which in my opinion now looks perfect.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

I'll post pics when it's in the machine as the ball is currently drying on Colossus's hand at this time.

Notice the size difference between a normal Pinball size ball and his hand. It's also not to heavy so I'll be able to strike a pose, crazy glue it in place and it looks awesome and totally at the same scale as the Colossus picture on the playfield.

large (resized).jpglarge (resized).jpg

Link below of what ball size I ordered for anyone wanting to do the same thing.

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/PB34

#13909 1 year ago

Anyone had issues with their mirror ball not spinning?

I've got a NIB DP Premium, and while I vaguely remember the mirror ball spinning the first night I unpacked the pin, it now doesn't work. The connections seem solid, the board underneath seem in tact and the motor itself appear correct. Within the service menu I've enabled the mirror ball and nothing... unsure what to check next.

#13910 1 year ago
Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

Anyone had issues with their mirror ball not spinning?
I've got a NIB DP Premium, and while I vaguely remember the mirror ball spinning the first night I unpacked the pin, it now doesn't work. The connections seem solid, the board underneath seem in tact and the motor itself appear correct. Within the service menu I've enabled the mirror ball and nothing... unsure what to check next.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but have you definitely triggered the event in the game that activates the disco ball?

#13911 1 year ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but have you definitely triggered the event in the game that activates the disco ball?

Yep. And as per previous message, even manually switching it on via the service menu doesn’t work.

#13912 1 year ago

Yep. And as per previous message, even manually switching it on via the service menu doesn’t work.

Stern support has been really good for me lately with a bad node board on my new GZ. They got back to me within an hour of filling out the form!

#13913 1 year ago

Has anyone had any issues with game freezing and then resetting on newest code?

#13914 1 year ago
Quoted from NoSkills:

Happened once when it was in attract. Hasn't happened since

#13915 1 year ago
Quoted from NoSkills:

I actually had this happen to me just the other day but it was a one off. Locked a ball, nothing popped out into the trough, waited a min and then it reset. So I wouldn't say an issue however it has happened once in my last many plays.

I will say this has happened on old code as well though so I don't think this is a bug with recent code.

#13916 1 year ago

yes on my premium but only 1 time in a month

Quoted from NoSkills:

#13917 1 year ago
Quoted from prentice:

Stern support has been really good for me lately with a bad node board on my new GZ. They got back to me within an hour of filling out the form!

Put in a ticket a few days back but nothing yet. So no one has experienced the mirror ball failing?

#13918 1 year ago

Put in a ticket a few days back but nothing yet. So no one has experienced the mirror ball failing?

My pro seems to work ok?

#13919 1 year ago
Quoted from superNoid:

Got a Deadpool Pro on the way, super excited to join the club!

Hey!! Congratulations!!! To quote DP himself…”This is gonna be the best money you’ve ever spent!”

#13920 1 year ago

For those in a similar boat with a failed Disco Ball, like anything, it's usually something simple. Pulled out the manual, traced the wires through the node boards and found the culprit, a loose wire in one of the connectors. All solved.

#13921 1 year ago

You should be able to screw it back on. I have two for sale if your interested in buying it from me. I'll sell it super super cheap. I rather it go to a good home. Stern sent me an extra, when I only needed 1 of them. And the one I had was fine but not perfect. It was slightly off center which now I realize is within the margin of error in this pin. Let me know if anyone wants it. Even if it's just for parts to put more mirrors on yours.

#13922 1 year ago

BTW if the top of the disco fell, that's just a crew on y less it broke. If the whole ball and rod dropped then the 2 Allen screws at bottom of the playfield need to be retightened. Easy fix either way.

#13923 1 year ago

I have a brand new (still in the unopened box) set of Ninja Pop Bumper caps from Hooked On Pinball that I forgot I even had.

These are $96 + $9 shipping on Hooked on Pinball's site.

I'll let these go for a $20 savings over buying new ($85 shipped).

PM if interested.

#13924 1 year ago

Added my replacement Domino today, I think it came out pretty well.

6D0119AD-AFF4-4D4A-81BF-918E0D9BBCA8 (resized).jpeg6D0119AD-AFF4-4D4A-81BF-918E0D9BBCA8 (resized).jpegBD7706B5-A119-4BF7-9494-F387F499170C (resized).jpegBD7706B5-A119-4BF7-9494-F387F499170C (resized).jpeg
#13925 1 year ago
Quoted from hodgesm0:

Added my replacement Domino today, I think it came out pretty well.
[quoted image][quoted image]

That looks great

#13926 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

whos selling a laser to bounce off of my Mirror Ball.I know wishful thinkingStar trek green would be cool.

Upgraded disco ball + lighting in the works

Also something killer for the scoop which could enhance the above even more, will hopefully post something soon as I am way behind due to the kids being on school holidays for the past 6 weeks.

#13927 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Also something killer for the scoop which could enhance the above even more, will hopefully post something soon as I am way behind due to the kids being on school holidays for the past 6 weeks.

Nice! I keep thinking about how easy it should be to bling this up further. Maybe even just adding an additional spotlight pointing at it and wired into the motor.

Curious to see what you come up with!

#13928 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

ok put me on the list

#13929 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

I'd be very interested in anything that upgrades the disco ball!

#13930 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Put me on that list too.. Thanks.

#13931 1 year ago

I finally put my Colossus character in. I really love the way this turned out. The pose, the ball being the right size. Totally better than the plastic insert I had.

And here is a closeup for anyone wondering.

#13932 1 year ago

I got a Deadpool on the hammock on the way, and now I just need to find a similar sized Domino Character.. I see above they put a big one on the playfield, Do they not make smaller sizes similar to the rest of the characters on this playfield?

#13933 1 year ago
Quoted from Jedi_Gill:

I finally put my Colossus character in. I really love the way this turned out. The pose, the ball being the right size. Totally better than the plastic insert I had.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Looks great

#13934 1 year ago
Quoted from Jedi_Gill:

[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Where did you find your dazzler? I could only find the larger 6” one

#13935 1 year ago
Quoted from Jedi_Gill:

I got a Deadpool on the hammock on the way, and now I just need to find a similar sized Domino Character.. I see above they put a big one on the playfield, Do they not make smaller sizes similar to the rest of the characters on this playfield?

I couldn’t find a smaller domino in the correct outfit/makeup era.

#13936 1 year ago

Im getting the ball stuck behind the wolverine spinner often ,I dont see a key post or anything similar in the thread.Im at 6.8 so it shouldnt be my slope.any ideas ? Thanks

#13937 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

Im getting the ball stuck behind the wolverine spinner often ,I dont see a key post or anything similar in the thread.Im at 6.8 so it shouldnt be my slope.any ideas ? Thanks

Put an 'action figure' on it?

#13938 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

#13939 1 year ago

You are in North America, you are not suppossed to know about Monty Python.

monty-python-monty-python-and-the-holy-grail.gifmonty-python-monty-python-and-the-holy-grail.gif

#13940 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

You are in North America, you are not suppossed to know about Monty Python.
[quoted image]

Monty Python is everywhere!!!!! When I was old enough to rent a videocassette, my friends and I would get them and quote them all

#13941 1 year ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Monty Python is everywhere!!!!! When I was old enough to rent a videocassette, my friends and I would get them and quote them all

Monty Python was televised here for years and then there are the Midnight Movies of my youth.

#13942 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

Funny you would say that,I went back and looked at it again and my toy Wolverine had slipped a little and his foot was partially blocking my spinner.Now thats funny

#13943 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

Funny you would say that,I went back and looked at it again and my toy Wolverine had slipped a little and his foot was partially blocking my spinner.Now thats funny

That is indeed funny.

#13944 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

Check for any wires just barely hanging a bit too low back there.

#13945 1 year ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Check for any wires just barely hanging a bit too low back there.

I took wolverines foot off of the spinner arm and it spins like crazy again

#13946 1 year ago

I too had the same issue - Wolverine foot slipped and was blocking the spinner. I readjusted to fix.

BUT, just now as I was trying to think of how to put another spotlight on the disco ball, I realized i didn't even know how it was currently lit.

IT TURNS OUT that moving Wolverine around changes one of the disco lights that is attached to W. If you twist his position, you may also be skewing the spotlight OFF of the ball. I had to do a lot of bending of the metal bracket to try to get that light back on the ball - but now the disco effect is WAY better! I took a look at Dazzler's disco spotlight too, but it seemed to be pretty well-aligned, maybe a little high.

You want to get that shadow behind the ball crisp, as in the photo.

dp_spot (resized).jpgdp_spot (resized).jpg
#13947 1 year ago

Just replied to all remaining pms in reference to replacement right apron plastics. If I have missed anyone or anyone else is interested please drop me a pm asap, this will be the last batch of Deadpool plastics I run currently as I move onto the disco ball and #### mod

#13948 1 year ago

Nothing like enjoying Deadpool with your little pinhead. Got to love three day weekends.

E73E2D5B-5B2B-4C90-B285-C12FF5796DD3 (resized).jpegE73E2D5B-5B2B-4C90-B285-C12FF5796DD3 (resized).jpeg
#13949 1 year ago

Hi all,

I’ve been working on the Alien apron the last year with a few other guys (thread here

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-brothers-alien-apron-amp-lighting-mod

It is a fully game interactive apron.

Now since I have a Deadpool I am thinking this game could use a nicely lighted apron with enhanced disco mode/interactive lighting!!

I have some ideas already but I’d like to get some feedback from owners. If you have ideas post them or PM me to not derail the thread too much.

If there is enough interest I will start a separate topic for this for development

#13950 1 year ago
Quoted from Faust:

Hi all,
I’ve been working on the Alien apron the last year with a few other guys (thread here
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-brothers-alien-apron-amp-lighting-mod
It is a fully game interactive apron.
Now since I have a Deadpool I am thinking this game could use a nicely lighted apron with enhanced disco mode/interactive lighting!!
I have some ideas already but I’d like to get some feedback from owners. If you have ideas post them or PM me to not derail the thread too much.
If there is enough interest I will start a separate topic for this for development

Deadpool could really use some more light towards the middle of the playfield so this could be awesome. I’m interested!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Rochester, NH
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinsburg, WV
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 64.99
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 16,295 posts in this topic. You are on page 279 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/279 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.