(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,263 posts
  • 1,090 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 hours ago by ALY
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg
IMG_2260 (resized).jpg
IMG_2259 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,263 posts in this topic. You are on page 277 of 326.
#13801 1 year ago

I don’t know if this subject has been brought up , but I’ve got random lights flickering on Deadpool (pro) anytime the flipper (or slingshot) coils fire.
Any idea what the heck is causing this? I don’t see any obvious wire issues and I’ve re seated all the connections

#13802 1 year ago
Quoted from Fussa71:

I don’t know if this subject has been brought up , but I’ve got random lights flickering on Deadpool (pro) anytime the flipper (or slingshot) coils fire.
Any idea what the heck is causing this? I don’t see any obvious wire issues and I’ve re seated all the connections

You check the bulb itself? Swap it with a known good bulb and see if the flickering follows it. I had about 6-7 bad bulbs on my mando recently.

#13803 1 year ago
Quoted from Fussa71:

Are the affected lights in certain spots or all over the playfield. And as just noted above is it a bulb or is it a light on a node board? If it is a node board make sure you reseat both the multi-pin connectors between boards as well as the Cat-5 cables that connect to some of them.

#13804 1 year ago
Quoted from Thomas3184:

You check the bulb itself? Swap it with a known good bulb and see if the flickering follows it. I had about 6-7 bad bulbs on my mando recently.

Bulbs for slings and inlane guides are the worst offenders for flickering. I wonder if mounting the lamp socket on a rubber grommet would help?

I don't like flickering bulbs... pet peeve ..

Rob

#13805 1 year ago

It’s Deadpool’s eye lights as well as the lights that spot juggernaut etc I may have to look at those node boards

#13806 1 year ago
Quoted from Fussa71:

It’s Deadpool’s eye lights as well as the lights that spot juggernaut etc I may have to look at those node boards

Looking in the manual and under the playfield it looks like the lights to the eyes connect to Node 8C via CN3 and the lights for Jug, Mystique and Sabretooth connect to Node 8B via CN3. These are tiny circuit boards with leds on them that are driven by the Node boards they are connected to.

So if it is not the connectors themselves perhaps bad solder joints? But in general the manual is very handy when looking at the Light Reference to trace back to what is responsible for driving that LED.

#13807 1 year ago

Thank you!
That’ll help.

#13808 1 year ago
Quoted from Fussa71:

This sounds very similar to an issue I had with my Deadpool a few weeks ago. I noticed that during play/attract mode, a lot of the lights were flickering or behaving weirdly. They were grouped in similar areas of the machine from what you've described (Deadpool's eyes, villain inserts, multiplier inserts, P-O-O-L standups, etc). Everything worked great in the "all lights" diagnostic stuff, but not in the "single light" tests.

Like others have said, they were all grouped together on one of two node boards, but I assumed those node boards were also linked together. Everything was fixed by unplugging and reseating the connections between the boards and some of the various connections between the lights. I guess something just came loose at some point.

#13809 1 year ago

I hope it’s that simple
I’m going to tear back into it tomorrow
I’ll post if I find a solution
Thanks for all the help!!!

#13810 1 year ago
Quoted from Smack:

If there are spots within the protector that still allows the metal edges of some of the ramps and guides to touch the playfield I would recommend washers. Looking at a protector from playfield-protectors it looks like you have good coverage for the Katana ramp guide however you might want washers under the following depending on how they sit:
* Left ramp. There are 2 screws under the ramp entrance as well as a post on the right side that can use protection. Check that the edges of the ramp do not rub the clear, if so possibly thin strips of mylar
* Ball guide behind Wolverine spinner. This takes a lot of shots and the edge of the guide can dig in to the clear.
The only other things I can think of is possibly a Cliffy metal shooter lane protector. Also, turn your ball eject down from factory to help reduce wear. Cliffy also makes a protector for behind the drop target bank that could be useful.
Welcome to the club, and that is a heck of a 3 pin lineup you have there.

I just removed the left ramp (easy btw just 3 nuts under playfield) and it is digging into the playfield. I will mylar that. I used half moon sling mylar on all my shooter lanes and they protect the shooter lane great.(50 cents).

The playfieldprotectors.com PFP are awesome. It should save me from needing the cliffy. Ill post a How To video of my DP protector installation. Its very easy to install compared to Rush LE.

The build quality of this 4/22 DP is excellent btw. The underside of the playfield was clear coated. Really nice wire bundles. No issues at all. My only complaint it the thin plastic character plastics are going to snap off over time. I wish I could get the Premium/LE figures for a reasonable price.

I will be adding real bullet shells.

20220816_192607 (resized).jpg20220816_192607 (resized).jpg20220816_214929 (resized).jpg20220816_214929 (resized).jpg20220816_215256 (resized).jpg20220816_215256 (resized).jpg20220816_220940 (resized).jpg20220816_220940 (resized).jpg
#13811 1 year ago
Quoted from Av8:

I just removed the left ramp (easy btw just 3 nuts under playfield) and it is digging into the playfield. I will mylar that. I used half moon sling mylar on all my shooter lanes and they protect the shooter lane great.(50 cents).
The playfieldprotectors.com PFP are awesome. It should save me from needing the cliffy. Ill post a How To video of my DP protector installation. Its very easy to install compared to Rush LE.
The build quality of this 4/22 DP is excellent btw. The underside of the playfield was clear coated. Really nice wire bundles. No issues at all. My only complaint it the thin plastic character plastics are going to snap off over time. I wish I could get the Premium/LE figures for a reasonable price.
I will be adding real bullet shells.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Clear coat on the underside seems excessive, is that an error?

#13812 1 year ago
Quoted from Av8:

I will be adding real bullet shells.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

We're close enough to compare HUO playfields with and without a protector. I'm not a fan of them and I know you like them. I have a premium DP. Pics after 250, 500, 1000 plays? Its going to take me a while to get to that many plays, but I am curious what they will both look like. Btw - great pics and info! DP is awesome.

#13813 1 year ago
Quoted from Thomas3184:

Clear coat on the underside seems excessive, is that an error?

Now if we can just get them to start putting clearcoat back on the top of the playfields again I won't be so nervous!

#13814 1 year ago
Quoted from Av8:

Were did you get that orange mat to cover the glass? Can I buy the Premium action figures for my Pro?

Mats here. Best in the biz. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1214-pinshield

Also, with a Premium, I can't truly answer your question about the figures. I think someone here found some almost exact replicas on Ebay, but I can't be for certain. If you have a distributor, reach out to them with the part numbers for the figures, but you and I both know they will cost a ridiculous amount

#13815 1 year ago
Quoted from joelbob:

Someone mentioned swapping out the blue pads. It looks like Ninjacamp is making some black pads.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1326-ninjacamp-mods/06741-rush-premium-le-time-machine-ramp-guards

Awesome, thanks for this.. I was looking and will definitely order a set.

#13816 1 year ago
Quoted from smokinhos:We're close enough to compare HUO playfields with and without a protector. I'm not a fan of them and I know you like them. I have a premium DP. Pics after 250, 500, 1000 plays? Its going to take me a while to get to that many plays, but I am curious what they will both look like. Btw - great pics and info! DP is awesome.

I think you would need to go out to 5000-10000-20000 to start to see anything major, and in home use for some people that’ll take 20 years. Modern playfields are surprisingly durable if they get cleaned regularly and balls get changed out, so I personally don’t go with protectors for home use games. It changes game play to solve a playfield wear problem that in home use probably isn’t an issue.

Also I know I’m not the only one here who thinks the plastics on the pro are really well done. I actually prefer them to the premium figures.

#13817 1 year ago
Quoted from Av8:

Were did you get that orange mat to cover the glass? Can I buy the Premium action figures for my Pro?

Yes you can. I bought the figures for my pro edition. They're kinda pricey (what pinball part isn't?), but I contacted my distributor and I was able to get the Dazzler and the Wolverine figure. They also have a cover for the chmi truck in the back, but IMO it's not worth it. Just a cheap rubber piece that slides over the original metal piece and it doesn't fit the best. Plus, it's just one piece and you have to use an exacto knife to cut out the windows of the rubber piece.

I contacted Zack from FlipNOut and he was able to get them for me. Hope this helps and good luck.

#13818 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

I think you would need to go out to 5000-10000-20000 to start to see anything major, and in home use for some people that’ll take 20 years. Modern playfields are surprisingly durable if they get cleaned regularly and balls get changed out, so I personally don’t go with protectors for home use games. It changes game play to solve a playfield wear problem that in home use probably isn’t an issue.
Also I know I’m not the only one here who thinks the plastics on the pro are really well done. I actually prefer them to the premium figures.

Just out of curiosity, what would you say the play difference is? I only have one pin (IMDN) that came with a playfield protector and I notice really crazy spin on the ball and I was thinking about removing the protector to try and eliminate it…

#13819 1 year ago

You dont need a protector at home. Ball spins around and if not taken off and cleaned under it, it will just get dirty under the protector also

#13820 1 year ago

I wanted to thank everyone for helping with my light flickering issue
I found a loose wire on the CN3 connector

7F13D281-A4F6-4F80-AF48-E22510FADF9A (resized).jpeg7F13D281-A4F6-4F80-AF48-E22510FADF9A (resized).jpeg
#13821 1 year ago
Quoted from mstang01:

I notice really crazy spin on the ball and I was thinking about removing the protector to try and eliminate it…

You should take it off, the sooner the better. There's always a risk of damaging the artwork when removing it, but that risk gets higher the longer it is on.

It will also play a whole lot better without the protector.

I get the thinking behind a playfield protector, but like others have mentioned they make no sense in a home environment as long as you clean/maintain your pin.

#13822 1 year ago
Quoted from Av8:

I picked up these from eBay, waiting for them to arrive to dive into figuring out how to mount them. I noticed that the pro figure plastics are riveted on, is it super difficult to remove them?

4F545038-4085-447C-A76F-508A74657D01 (resized).jpeg4F545038-4085-447C-A76F-508A74657D01 (resized).jpeg58617D17-793F-40D2-804D-6DA7CE4F3091 (resized).jpeg58617D17-793F-40D2-804D-6DA7CE4F3091 (resized).jpegAE22B099-AD86-4D7A-87CC-FAC0491AB851 (resized).jpegAE22B099-AD86-4D7A-87CC-FAC0491AB851 (resized).jpegDD16FE85-C446-4E26-953B-7C2AC2ACF122 (resized).jpegDD16FE85-C446-4E26-953B-7C2AC2ACF122 (resized).jpeg
#13823 1 year ago
Quoted from hodgesm0:

I picked up these from eBay, waiting for them to arrive to dive into figuring out how to mount them. I noticed that the pro figure plastics are riveted on, is it super difficult to remove them?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you! I love this pin! I have been collecting for 10 years and this is in top 3 for me.

That Katana shot is rediculously satisfacting. Best call outs of any pin.

#13824 1 year ago
Quoted from Av8:

Thank you! I love this pin! I have been collecting for 10 years and this is in top 3 for me.
That Katana shot is rediculously satisfacting. Best call outs of any pin.

Call outs are unreal on DP. But i'm assuming you haven't spent time hearing Spooky's - Rick & Morty before....

#13825 1 year ago

Unboxed yesterday. April 2022 build. Playfieldprotectors.com full protector installed today(100EUR). I swear by these. No more dimples! Check out the first gameplay. Fast and smooth. Super clear. They just lay on.

I am actually stunned by how awesome the playfield layout is. I love the Colossal loop shot off the target into the scoop. And of course the Katana/Snnnkt shot is just wow. How did G Gomez invent that!? This is top 3 pin to own.

Film removal before install.

Gameplay.

#13826 1 year ago
Quoted from Indypin:

Yes you can. I bought the figures for my pro edition. They're kinda pricey (what pinball part isn't?), but I contacted my distributor and I was able to get the Dazzler and the Wolverine figure. They also have a cover for the chmi truck in the back, but IMO it's not worth it. Just a cheap rubber piece that slides over the original metal piece and it doesn't fit the best. Plus, it's just one piece and you have to use an exacto knife to cut out the windows of the rubber piece.
I contacted Zack from FlipNOut and he was able to get them for me. Hope this helps and good luck.

Thanks. I didnt think to check with my distributor.

#13827 1 year ago
Quoted from smokinhos:

We're close enough to compare HUO playfields with and without a protector. I'm not a fan of them and I know you like them. I have a premium DP. Pics after 250, 500, 1000 plays? Its going to take me a while to get to that many plays, but I am curious what they will both look like. Btw - great pics and info! DP is awesome.

Stern playfields are soft especially new. I love the smoothness and gameplay. I use a little Orange Glo 2 n 1 furniture polish on the protector and my ramps. Brings it alive and cuts stops scratches. No wax needed. Fresh PFP on a new machine $$. Just about as good a pinball experience as you can have imo. Give it a try. After 1000 plays my pf should still look new.

#13828 1 year ago
Quoted from Av8:

Stern playfields are soft especially new. I love the smoothness and gameplay. I use a little Orange Glo 2 n 1 furniture polish on the protector and my ramps. Brings it alive and cuts stops scratches. No wax needed. Fresh PFP on a new machine $$. Just about as good a pinball experience as you can have imo. Give it a try. After 1000 plays my pf should still look new.

That’s definitely an unusual approach, especially using an mineral oil based furniture polish on your playfield and ramps. I’ve used spray furniture polish to clean my cabinets, and it works great for that, but it’ll never go on my playfields.

The ball tends to slide rather than roll on playfield protectors which changes gameplay in a way that I don’t enjoy, so they are just not for me. I prefer to use a high quality carnuba wax (that doesn’t leave a white residue) and change the balls regularly to keep my machines protected, looking good and playing fast.

After 5000 plays most any well maintained game should look as good as new.

#13829 1 year ago

Whats the general consensus on the Extra Ball situation with Deadpool? I picked up a DP Prem last week and have been a little surprised by the amount of extra balls it dishes out. My other pins force you to work pretty hard to achieve one, so feel like I need to wind it back a notch or two. Pin is NIB so factory settings.

Also a side note, the latest playfields are pretty disappointing in regards to art quality. Looks very printed!

#13830 1 year ago
Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

I picked up a DP Prem last week and have been a little surprised by the amount of extra balls it dishes out.

One of the default adjustments is an "adaptive" approach to the number of weapons required to qualify an extra ball. The better/worse you play the higher/lower the requirement. I've seen it go as low as 10.

You can turn this off and set it to any number you want. I think mine is set at 35 and that seems about right for a "medium" difficulty. I'm not by my machine so I don't have the exact adjustments.

#13831 1 year ago

How can improve lighting in the middle of the playfield on my DP Pro? It is not well lit. Is the premium the same? Is there apron lights I can add?

#13832 1 year ago
Quoted from splickety_lit:

One of the default adjustments is an "adaptive" approach to the number of weapons required to qualify an extra ball. The better/worse you play the higher/lower the requirement. I've seen it go as low as 10.

This came up before, but I'd swear the dynamic EB setting broke with the 1.06 code update. For a long time it worked fine. My game settled in on 65 weapons which worked well for me. After that update - the EB level sat at 25 or something and never moved up no matter how many games in a row I'd collect it. Eventually I just manually set it to 65 myself.

Guess I haven't tried the setting again since 1.07. Perhaps they've fixed it?

#13833 1 year ago
Quoted from Av8:

How can improve lighting in the middle of the playfield on my DP Pro? It is not well lit. Is the premium the same? Is there apron lights I can add?

Add a couple spotlights from Comet with bright assed bulbs or if you want to spend shitloads grab some pinstadiums

#13834 1 year ago

What Northerndude said ^^^

Quoted from Av8:

Comet spotlights are the best bang for your buck to brighten up the middle of your playfield, and it’s what I use in all my pins. Here is DP pro with cool white Opmax (left & right) picture 1, Opmax (left) 4SMD no lens (right) picture 2, Opmax (left) 5SMD Insane Bright (right) picture 3, and finally dual Opmax in use (without the towel). I am going to aim the spots slightly down and add an LED strip in the outhole next time the glass is off. Others have used the apron holes to add LED flex bulbs (you will have to search this forum for the how to and parts list). The Matrix system Comet has is great for adding additional lighting.
BC3F90AC-C0F0-4E72-91EF-A81C7EB23A93 (resized).jpegBC3F90AC-C0F0-4E72-91EF-A81C7EB23A93 (resized).jpeg8D057280-9131-4A76-A8E9-5C597E39FE3D (resized).jpeg8D057280-9131-4A76-A8E9-5C597E39FE3D (resized).jpeg5F907109-3B04-43AE-84E4-6447D55B1C06 (resized).jpeg5F907109-3B04-43AE-84E4-6447D55B1C06 (resized).jpeg8C7CA3F1-0540-40B5-8796-D6A4357E515E (resized).jpeg8C7CA3F1-0540-40B5-8796-D6A4357E515E (resized).jpeg

#13835 1 year ago

Comet make a 4 spot kit for DP, get the optional trough light at the same time. They are cheap.

#13836 1 year ago

Did anyone mention Comet?

I got the 4 spot kit and I personally think that is overkill but personal preference and your ambient lighting may differ. I have since gone down to just 1 spotlight on the right sling and that does me just fine but one on each facing the upper middle should do the trick.

If you are gonna go this route I would also suggest the bulb kit to replace the red LEDs as it washes out a lot of the art on the plastics and playfield. As an example, in the shots above look at the "To Do" list under the left wireform and you can barely read it. The swap does a great job of brightening up the rest of the playfield.

#13837 1 year ago
Quoted from Smack:

Did anyone mention Comet?
I got the 4 spot kit and I personally think that is overkill but personal preference and your ambient lighting may differ. I have since gone down to just 1 spotlight on the right sling and that does me just fine but one on each facing the upper middle should do the trick.
If you are gonna go this route I would also suggest the bulb kit to replace the red LEDs as it washes out a lot of the art on the plastics and playfield. As an example, in the shots above look at the "To Do" list under the left wireform and you can barely read it. The swap does a great job of brightening up the rest of the playfield.

You wouldn't like mine then. it has pinstadiums, 4 spots, trough light, comet white kit and mirror blades.

#13838 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

You wouldn't like mine then. it has pinstadiums, 4 spots, trough light, comet white kit and mirror blades.

AAaaaaaand sunglasses holder for the next player!

#13839 1 year ago
Quoted from northerndude:

AAaaaaaand sunglasses holder for the next player!

Yeah, pretty darn bright, not recommended for those inclined to seizures.

#13840 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

Yeah, pretty darn bright, not recommended for those inclined to seizures.

I had pinstadiums on mine, loved it, I really did. I took them off to add new side blades and now i'm too lazy to figure out new double sided tape to re-adhere them, as they were sliding off on their own before I removed them.

#13841 1 year ago

It's one machine where too much is just fine. I compare it to my Rocker C Harley, i have stock bikes, but i have one with bling.

#13842 1 year ago
Quoted from northerndude:

I had pinstadiums on mine, loved it, I really did. I took them off to add new side blades and now i'm too lazy to figure out new double sided tape to re-adhere them, as they were sliding off on their own before I removed them.

Pinstadium sells a "move your pinstadiums" kit. It's extra adhesive magnet strips.

#13843 1 year ago
Quoted from Av8:

Swapping out that awful red GI for white (think it’s warm white in Deadpool) actually helps a lot. And a single spotlight on each sling like others have said is perfection. Also handy if you have the older apron to drill it out like newer aprons and add some additional lighting on the flippers.

#13844 1 year ago

Out of the box, Deadpool is easily the darkest pinball I've ever owned. I put installed some DIY Pinstadiums and it's made a huge difference. My home "arcade" is quite dark, tracking the ball on DP, which is a quick machine was difficult to say the least. Much much better now.

Definitely worth trying the DIY route. The app allows you dial in the amount of extra ambient light you want... win win.

#13845 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

That’s definitely an unusual approach, especially using an mineral oil based furniture polish on your playfield and ramps. I’ve used spray furniture polish to clean my cabinets, and it works great for that, but it’ll never go on my playfields.
The ball tends to slide rather than roll on playfield protectors which changes gameplay in a way that I don’t enjoy, so they are just not for me. I prefer to use a high quality carnuba wax (that doesn’t leave a white residue) and change the balls regularly to keep my machines protected, looking good and playing fast.
After 5000 plays most any well maintained game should look as good as new.

Not true. Go look at any new Stern machine at Little shop of games and you will dimples after just a few hundred plays. 5000 and you will have raised inserts and chipping. People that talk negatively on protectors haven't played the new versions. They absolutely make sense in a home setting. By the time you spend money on cliffies and other protectors you could get the full playfield protector. My Avengers Prem HUO has 2200 plays and lots of air balls. The playfield literally looks new. Not a single dimple. I made a video about it.

#13846 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

Can you post a picture? It needs more lighting for sure. Where can I get apron lights? The holes are on the apron already.

#13847 1 year ago
Quoted from Av8:

Not true. Go look at any new Stern machine at Little shop of games and you will dimples after just a few hundred plays. 5000 and you will have raised inserts and chipping. People that talk negatively on protectors haven't played the new versions. They absolutely make sense in a home setting. By the time you spend money on cliffies and other protectors you could get the full playfield protector. My Avengers Prem HUO has 2200 plays and lots of air balls. The playfield literally looks new. Not a single dimple. I made a video about it.

Rubbish. Complete fucking rubbish.

Put a protector on if you want, but don't tell me my machine, with more plays than your imagined limit has raised inserts and chipping. It's not a JJP.

Quoted from Av8:

Can you post a picture? It needs more lighting for sure. Where can I get apron lights? The holes are on the apron already.

Dunno about apron spots as mine is an earlier build, but i have the comet trough light kit which does about the same thing. You'll see i took out the 2 bottom spots as i was under the same impression as earlier posters and thought two was enough.

dp23 (resized).jpgdp23 (resized).jpg

#13848 1 year ago
Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

Whats the general consensus on the Extra Ball situation with Deadpool? I picked up a DP Prem last week and have been a little surprised by the amount of extra balls it dishes out. My other pins force you to work pretty hard to achieve one, so feel like I need to wind it back a notch or two. Pin is NIB so factory settings.
Also a side note, the latest playfields are pretty disappointing in regards to art quality. Looks very printed!

There’s 3 extra balls in the game that I know of; weapons, ninjas, and mystery. My recommendation, set max extra balls to 2, increase the weapons extra ball to 50-65, ninjas eb to what you want (I reduced mine to 40), and reduce the % chance for it to pop up on mystery.

Also, turn weapon stacking off for lil Deadpool - this is easily the biggest exploit in the game for getting an extra ball and even mech suit mb. I forget if ninja mb allows weapon stacking, turn that off too if so.

Those settings really make you earn extra balls, and

#13849 1 year ago

whos selling a laser to bounce off of my Mirror Ball.I know wishful thinkingStar trek green would be cool.

#13850 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

whos selling a laser to bounce off of my Mirror Ball.I know wishful thinkingStar trek green would be cool.

Um. What?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

$ 64.99
6,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 16,263 posts in this topic. You are on page 277 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/277 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.