(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,295 posts
  • 1,092 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 41 hours ago by Magicman
  • Topic is favorited by 557 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240422_042849~2 (resized).jpg
20240420_214553 (resized).jpg
20240419_183748 (resized).jpg
20240419_184303 (resized).jpg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,295 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 326.
#1251 5 years ago

Ask your Deadpool questions to George Gomez on Facebook Wednesday December 12th 3pm CT

https://www.facebook.com/sternpinball/posts/10157004911669244

#1252 5 years ago

I can't see a way to make the mechanism work differently without serious modifications. I would lose the protector. You do not need it. And the idea to make the switches more sensitive is clever; just don't get the switches too tight or they'll misfire on their own due to vibration.

#1253 5 years ago
Quoted from redman822:

If you slow down the slowed down videos, you'll see that the ball is already in the air before the kicker arm engages, which also helps send it further upward, too.

Good eye! I didn't see that.

#1254 5 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Convenido. Sé que mannymasy ha declarado que estaba sucediendo antes de que se instaló el protector, pero si yo fuera Stern y alguien me llamara para solicitar este problema, mi primera respuesta sería eliminar el protector. Stern no diseñó la máquina con el protector en mente, y el video muestra que la pelota se está lanzando de algo. Lo único en lo que puedo pensar es en verificar si el campo de juego está deformado, lo que debería ser bastante fácil de verificar con un nivel.

Right

#1255 5 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Ajusta tus interruptores de hojas para que sean un poco más sensibles, de modo que activará el mech antes de que la bola pueda entrar demasiado en el mech.

I tried that a few days ago and I do not solve the problem. Tomorrow I will try again ..

#1256 5 years ago
Quoted from waaylander:

Haga sus preguntas de Deadpool a George Gomez en Facebook el 12 de diciembre a las 3 pm CT
https://www.facebook.com/sternpinball/posts/10157004911669244

Thanks!!!!!!!!

#1257 5 years ago

Man, I keep coming to this thread hoping for some news on a code update.
The pin is very fun but IMO needs some deeper rules and mode progression.
Don’t get me wrong, our clan is still really digging the overall gameplay.

Regarding @mannymasy’s ongoing airball issues, I think the protector is likely contributing to this problem.
I’ve owned an LE for a while and have virtually no airballs.
It may be tough for Stern to problem solve this issue due to the installed pf protector.

#1258 5 years ago

I also hope for a new code !!!!! regards

#1259 5 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

Man, I keep coming to this thread hoping for some news on a code update.
The pin is very fun but IMO needs some deeper rules and mode progression.
Don’t get me wrong, our clan is still really digging the overall gameplay.
Regarding mannymasy’s ongoing airball issues, I think the protector is likely contributing to this problem.
I’ve owned an LE for a while and have virtually no airballs.
It may be tough for Stern to problem solve this issue due to the installed pf protector.

Stern of the Union address today stated that new code is due out before the end of December. Yay!! I’m hoping for a big update with some changes to wow us. I love how this game shoots, with a combination of some nice flow shots (on the prem/LE especially) and some fun ramps. But wishing the code was a bit deeper and I can’t imagine it won’t be by the time they get to 1.0

Airballs has taken up 2-3 pages of posts. Was stated to be protector at the beginning. Seems to be proven to be that now. Maybe you’d have better luck with a unique thread since this a protector issue and not specific to this game. Maybe others with a protector have experienced this and have solutions to this problem. Others with protectors might just skip a Deadpool club thread.

#1260 5 years ago

Yup playfield protector.

It will be a balance act to adjust the contacts vs rapid fire.

If this doesn’t work demand a new protector that lines up direct with the holes in the slings!

#1261 5 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

also jumps when it hits the rubber on the right side of the board. I mean blue rubber wing right orbit, but as there is no ramp on it does not hit anything and does not bother

I’ve had a pro for about a week and experienced both issues. Off the blue protectors into the bottom of the wire ramp, and the left sling throwing it all the way to the plunger lane. I have no play field protectors, all settings are stock. Wasn’t too worried about the ramp? It’s metal, it’s a fast game, just assumed it happens. The left sling to the plunge lane is annoying though.

Don’t have a fix, but figured I’d let you know you’re not the only one.

#1262 5 years ago
Quoted from crussell:

I’ve had a pro for about a week and experienced both issues. Off the blue protectors into the bottom of the wire ramp, and the left sling throwing it all the way to the plunger lane. I have no play field protectors, all settings are stock. Wasn’t too worried about the ramp? It’s metal, it’s a fast game, just assumed it happens. The left sling to the plunge lane is annoying though.

Have you tried turning down the sling power? Someone mentioned that, any help with the issue?

#1263 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Stern of the Union address today stated that new code is due out before the end of December. Yay!! I’m hoping for a big update with some changes to wow us. I love how this game shoots, with a combination of some nice flow shots (on the prem/LE especially) and some fun ramps. But wishing the code was a bit deeper and I can’t imagine it won’t be by the time they get to 1.0
Airballs has taken up 2-3 pages of posts. Was stated to be protector at the beginning. Seems to be proven to be that now. Maybe you’d have better luck with a unique thread since this a protector issue and not specific to this game. Maybe others with a protector have experienced this and have solutions to this problem. Others with protectors might just skip a Deadpool club thread.

Heres to Hoping all your statements come true! (especially the last....lol)

#1264 5 years ago
Quoted from crussell:

He tenido un profesional durante aproximadamente una semana y he experimentado ambos problemas. Deje los protectores azules en la parte inferior de la rampa de cables y la eslinga izquierda lanzándola hasta el carril del émbolo. No tengo protectores de campo de juego, todos los ajustes están en stock. ¿No estaba demasiado preocupado por la rampa? Es metal, es un juego rápido, solo asumimos que sucede. Sin embargo, la eslinga izquierda al carril de inmersión es molesta.
No tengo una solución, pero pensé que te haría saber que no eres el único.

I hope we can solve it ..

#1265 5 years ago
Quoted from crussell:

As far as the left sling hitting the ball into the shooter lane, mine did that at first, but one person early on in this thread recommended moving the rubber on the sling a little, which I did, but i also think a big factor in having the issue go away was simply playing the game and letting things settle down. It used to happen almost every night, and now a few weeks later it hasn’t happened in weeks. Give it some time, play/enjoy the game, and see if with time it settles down. Note, I have left the sling power at the factory settings.

#1266 5 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

I adjusted mine and now if you really aim it isnt to hard at all
t (resized).jpgt (resized).jpg

Just want to double check how you drilled your pilot hole.
Stock, my target is fairly square with the hole and yours looks like the south end as been pulled in.
IMG_0828 (resized).jpgIMG_0828 (resized).jpg
So did you just adjust the one top screw by re drilling to the right?

#1267 5 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Just want to double check how you drilled your pilot hole.
Stock, my target is fairly square with the hole and yours looks like the south end as been pulled in.
[quoted image]
So did you just adjust the one top screw by re drilling to the right?

Yes but you barely need a pilot hole please be careful. Pivot it and make sure it dont rub the pop bumper. You'll love the game play change

#1268 5 years ago

okay.
I put another washer more and it seems that now it almost never jumps, I think it works much better.
my laterakes targets also caused aerial balls, add a little foam to the targets so that they did not have too much inclination and also stopped jumping the balls.
I can only solve the knocks on the wire ramp, caused by the bounce of the blue rubber on the ramp and the lil deadpool post

20181205_145021 (resized).jpg20181205_145021 (resized).jpg20181205_145047 (resized).jpg20181205_145047 (resized).jpg20181205_145058 (resized).jpg20181205_145058 (resized).jpg
#1269 5 years ago

LE owner #254, here. Absolutely loving it! Fast and flow-ey at 6.5 degrees. So morish!

I hope future code improves the story narrative - give players a reason to shoot other than getting points. Why is DP battling? Why does he need to collect teeth from T-Rex and Megalodon? Why does he need to defeat Mr Sinister?

Don't underestimate a good story narrative to keep players coming back.

#1270 5 years ago

Any other LE owners hear when the Vinyl album will be sent out?

#1271 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Shooting for end of year.

#1272 5 years ago

Quick update on the Robertstone mod - Works great!

I only played 3 games and was FAR more successful hitting the multiplier shot. Even from a rebound off the lower pop... I only got a handful of tries from a complete trap on the left flipper and never really hit it, but from rolling down the inlane - much easier.

Again, this was a quick 2mi, glass-on test after a months hiatus so I'm sure it works even better with some more time on the flippers.

Stoked!

#1273 5 years ago

I think it's much better now.
in another game I jump some ball but it is less common, now it does it much less

#1274 5 years ago

My machine goes better. But if I raise the power of the slingshot to more than 18, it keeps jumping and hitting the glass often.

#1275 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Fax Santa Claus?

#1276 5 years ago

I finally got some time on a Pro yesterday and all I can say is I'm blow away. I haven't walked up to a pin with no real expectations like this and came away saying I gotta get one. The Pro is packed and looks amazing in person. If I could find a nice used one for 500 off new in vegas it would already be in the gameroom. Pleasantly surprised by this title !

#1277 5 years ago

Anyone have issues with their BOOM button? I purchased my Pro Deadpool pin about 2 months ago, and last week the BOOM button started getting "stuck" (it would take time to "pop" back up). Then within 2 days, it got stuck altogether. Took it back to the dealer and he said "We've never had to replace a button before" (guilt trip) but they went ahead and gave me the one from the showroom.

I took it home, put it on my pin and it worked just fine. For 2 days. Today I noticed it is getting "stuck" again.

Any advice?

#1278 5 years ago
Quoted from ctozzi:

I finally got some time on a Pro yesterday and all I can say is I'm blow away. I haven't walked up to a pin with no real expectations like this and came away saying I gotta get one. The Pro is packed and looks amazing in person. If I could find a nice used one for 500 off new in vegas it would already be in the gameroom. Pleasantly surprised by this title !

Want to buy an le with 25 plays on it?

#1279 5 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

Anyone have issues with their BOOM button? I purchased my Pro Deadpool pin about 2 months ago, and last week the BOOM button started getting "stuck" (it would take time to "pop" back up). Then within 2 days, it got stuck altogether. Took it back to the dealer and he said "We've never had to replace a button before" (guilt trip) but they went ahead and gave me the one from the showroom.
I took it home, put it on my pin and it worked just fine. For 2 days. Today I noticed it is getting "stuck" again.
Any advice?

You really shouldn’t be eating chimichangas and playing at the same time. What did you expect?

#1280 5 years ago

Better not shine a blacklight on that button. It’ll light up like a christmas tree.

#1281 5 years ago

Thanks but I found a pro

#1282 5 years ago

I am really enjoying this game!! Recorded some game play

#1283 5 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

Any advice?

I had an issue where the switch below was pushed up a little too high so when I locked the bar down, it was pressing the button constantly. Posted about it somewhere in this thread.

Pull off the lockdown bar and fiddle with the button. If it's moving without resistance, then you know it's the switch. My guess is maybe it's not aligned just right so it's not giving your Boom button the tiny push it needs to pop back up.

#1284 5 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

Anyone have issues with their BOOM button? ...

saw this on a brand new DP just out of the box and only after few games...

#1285 5 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

Any advice?

Had the same issue with my button on a relatively new game with low plays. I ended up swapping it out for an extra clear flipper button I had as part of an LED flipper conversion kit.

#1286 5 years ago

i had an issue on my boom button out of the box, but it was a simple fix, just needed to adjust the leaf switch a little. very minor.

#1287 5 years ago

I have had my boom button occasionally get stuck down. Maybe 2 times over the months that I've had the game. Usually just hitting it again pops it back so I haven't looked for a fix. Out of the box the light on my boom button RGB light didn't work. Two of the wires (red and 5V) were switched and soldered in the wrong locations, so switching them back got it working.

#1288 5 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

Any advice?

I have not had issues with the button on deadpool, but had this happen on star wars. Mostly I just needed to fiddle with the button or the switch underneath. The plastic button was somehow not centered over the switch by just enough that the switch was catching on the button when depressed, kinda wedging them together and stuck down. Would just look to see if your switch is mounted so it ends up centered under the button..

#1289 5 years ago

Funky mod that I just did...

20181211_143121 (resized).jpg20181211_143121 (resized).jpg
#1290 5 years ago

I'm happy friends, there are almost no balls in the air!
There is another problem, but I do not know if it's the code. When you have 1 or 2 balls in the katana lock, most of the time in the ball you do not have the lock to turn it on or all the balls in the game field. happens when there are 2 players and the balls remain in the katana of the first player to the second or third. There are times when I have 3 balls in the game when you should only have 1

#1291 5 years ago

I've had zero airballs with Superband slingshot rings, granted I tend to keep my slingshot power lower.

#1292 5 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

I've had zero airballs with Superband slingshot rings, granted I tend to keep my slingshot power lower.

Thats cause you have those mighty swords keeping the ball down! lol Did you do Superbands on the whole machine or just the slings? Never tried them as change doesn't always lead to good things but the Superbands have me intrigued.

#1293 5 years ago

What are the superband?
I still have the problem with the katana lock. Leave all the volas instead of just one

#1294 5 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

I still have the problem with the katana lock. Leave all the volas instead of just one

I think you have the only game that was built in Hell. Seriously.

#1295 5 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

Creo que tienes el único juego que fue construido en el infierno. Seriamente.

yes dude ... you are absolutely right.
happens when there is more than one player and the balls are accumulated. When the second player puts a ball in the katana instead of releasing one, he releases them all

#1296 5 years ago

they need to get a move updating the code on this.

#1297 5 years ago
Quoted from zaki:

they need to get a move updating the code on this.

I completed the juggernaut, mystique and sabretooth, played sauron and then it seemed to start over. Besides the other two quests, is there anything else to this game? If not, it's sorely in need of more code.

#1298 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I completed the juggernaut, mystique and sabretooth, played sauron and then it seemed to start over. Besides the other two quests, is there anything else to this game? If not, it's sorely in need of more code.

Mr. Sinister modes per this sheet, but it doesn't say much about them.

http://tiltforums.com/t/deadpool-rulesheet/4311

#1299 5 years ago

If I recall from the video, Mr Sinister just awards points now. Its not a full wizard mode fleshed out yet.

Found it. Somewhere near the end the player achieves Mr Sinister and just gets points.

Quoted from schudel5:

Mr. Sinister modes per this sheet, but it doesn't say much about them.
http://tiltforums.com/t/deadpool-rulesheet/4311

#1300 5 years ago

Does someone else have this when there is more than one player?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

8,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
There are 16,295 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/26?hl=robertstone0407 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.