(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,266 posts
  • 1,090 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by Nicholastree
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg
IMG_2260 (resized).jpg
IMG_2259 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,266 posts in this topic. You are on page 268 of 326.
#13351 1 year ago
Quoted from JPloof:

Just got a brand new pro from most recent run, woo hoo! Playing a few games I’ve noticed the ball guide by the shooter lane is slightly bent, ball has to exit with a bit of force and ball won’t roll back down to the auto plunger, so gets stuck.
Are the lane guides glued in? Can I take some pliers and ever so slightly try and bend the guide? What’s the best way to approach this?

I have the exact same issue and it definitely looks like they tried to sand it a bit. The worst part is the underside. Looks like a poorly drilled hole that they pounded this rail in. I have a call in with service at my distributor to see what they can fix. I’ll let you know what they do.

3E9C47A8-B305-4489-AB12-01AAEC002023 (resized).jpeg3E9C47A8-B305-4489-AB12-01AAEC002023 (resized).jpeg4A376E3D-992B-4D71-A6AA-F7B254807C6B (resized).jpeg4A376E3D-992B-4D71-A6AA-F7B254807C6B (resized).jpeg
#13352 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Here we go mate, no pixelation what so ever, white areas are simply the light reflecting back off the artwork, printed from a source file, so no dodgy scans or JPEG’s off the net etc, I wanted it to look as close to factory as possible.
[quoted image]

I would love one please - I am in

#13353 1 year ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

I would love one please - I am in

Just waiting on the plastics to be cut now I am happy with the graphics.

#13354 1 year ago
Quoted from theun4gven:

I have the exact same issue and it definitely looks like they tried to sand it a bit. The worst part is the underside. Looks like a poorly drilled hole that they pounded this rail in. I have a call in with service at my distributor to see what they can fix. I’ll let you know what they do.[quoted image][quoted image]

Yikes! Got mine fixed without sanding. As recommended by another pinsider, a few gentle taps with a rubber mallet and no ball hang ups anymore. Hope the distributor takes care of you.

#13355 1 year ago
Quoted from JPloof:

Yikes! Got mine fixed without sanding. As recommended by another pinsider, a few gentle taps with a rubber mallet and no ball hang ups anymore. Hope the distributor takes care of you.

#13356 1 year ago
Quoted from kell:

Waited almost a year and finally got my DP.
Foam insert missing and it matters.
[quoted image][quoted image]

oof, did the outside of the box have damage...

I would have refused honestly since it's NIB

But if you're handy, you could mask off the area, apply bondo filler, sand, prime, paint and be done with it

#13357 1 year ago
Quoted from UCFKnight71:

Two questions:
1. What is the recommended flipper strength for this game? Is factory default too strong, or not strong enough?
2. When I shoot the ball through the katana lock shot and it doesn't make it all the way, it rolls down the lane and then always straight down the middle. Seems overly punishing. Do I just need to nudge and save it, or is it a leveling issue?

I'm using Pinmonk's fans and with those installed had to definitely turn down the flipper power. It's the tradeoff for having no coil heat fading

I found that at 6.9 - 7.0 degrees playfield, that 145 works perfectly on both with the coil fan coolers. Not too overpowering for Snikt shot rejects but way fast enough for lightning fast orbits in both directions and Katana locks, while also cutting the Drop target rejects to 0

I also replace my coil stops from Stern before I even play the 1st ball...the factory are notorious for being trash

#13358 1 year ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

oof, did the outside of the box have damage...
I would have refused honestly since it's NIB
But if you're handy, you could mask off the area, apply bondo filler, sand, prime, paint and be done with it

Unfortunately, the box didn’t in that area. Driver took off before I could open it and there was nothing to sign. Had I noticed it, I would have refused. But I’m not happy with it and not sure what my options will be yet. I always seem to get defective ones: ghosted GBLE, pooling TMNT LE, now this. Fortunately, had a JP delivered with it that appears to be good.

#13359 1 year ago
Quoted from RPZ:

She is finally home [quoted image]

Welcome to the club!

#13360 1 year ago

Does anyone here have the Pinmonk light covers? Where they are actual colors and not just the white light? What do you think of them? Are they worth it?

#13361 1 year ago
Quoted from Rizmo:

Does anyone here have the Pinmonk light covers? Where they are actual colors and not just the white light? What do you think of them? Are they worth it?

I had them in Avengers and really liked the effect. He does a nice job on his stuff.

#13362 1 year ago
Quoted from Rizmo:

1000% worth it. I have his gel covers in both my DP and my TMNT. They really add a ton to an already amazing art package. If you can only do one then do the villains in the middle over the BOOM letters but I'd highly recommend both.

#13363 1 year ago
Quoted from joelbob:

1000% worth it. I have his gel covers in both my DP and my TMNT. They really add a ton to an already amazing art package. If you can only do one then do the villains in the middle over the BOOM letters but I'd highly recommend both.

I just ordered all 3 sets. The villians, BOOM and the multiplier covers. I can not wait to install these

#13364 1 year ago
Quoted from Rizmo:

I just ordered all 3 sets. The villians, BOOM and the multiplier covers. I can not wait to install these

#13365 1 year ago
Quoted from Rizmo:

Highly recommended! I did a DIY version. The added color looks really good and ties it all together better in my opinion.

IMG_2295 (resized).JPGIMG_2295 (resized).JPG
#13366 1 year ago

I bought the covers for the villains and the boom and they are great.

#13367 1 year ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Highly recommended! I did a DIY version. The added color looks really good and ties it all together better in my opinion.
[quoted image]

Tell me more about the DIY version?

#13368 1 year ago

Made my first Clone Multiball today, was able to defeat all the first level battles on ball 1 then used the rest of the time to knock out the rest. It felt great hitting the final blow on the last battle drop catch from the scoop and fire it right back in to start the mode. Definitely doing a happy dance after that one.

Had a 200mil total for that mode and set a new GC of 945million. So close to a billion next up Megakrakolodonus

#13369 1 year ago
Quoted from daveddd14:

I bought these you can cut out squares and place them under the inserts. I just unscrewed the lights a little and put them in and tightened the light back up. Some of them I had to tape because they are under a board.

Sakolla 12 x 12 Inches Lighting Gel Filter - 10 Pcs Transparent Color Filters Correction Gels for Lighting/Studio/Video/Recording/Diffuser https://a.co/d/6pYvAaQ

You might need to mess with mixing some of the sheets to get the colors you want however but just play with them a bit and you can get it to look real nice.

#13370 1 year ago
Quoted from daveddd14:

Yeah, get some "color gel" sheets. I glued them on pieces of clear lexan and place between the light board and the playfield. Build up sheets to get the color you want.
Here's an earlier post I did about it.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/195#post-6318691

#13371 1 year ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Yeah, get some "color gel" sheets. I glued them on pieces of clear lexan and place between the light board and the playfield. Build up sheets to get the color you want.
Here's an earlier post I did about it.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/195#post-6318691

Sweet I have a few rosco gel swatch books from my grip & gaffer days and was planning on doing just this. Thanks for the proof of concept and leading the way. Now I have to measure how big to cut the lexan.

#13372 1 year ago

WOOHOO... Joined the club today!

20220621_234700 (resized).jpg20220621_234700 (resized).jpg
#13373 1 year ago
Quoted from Rizmo:

Absolute upgrade to any machine. It's hard to look at say Iron Maiden or TMNT now in a parlor and not see the colors. This is the only downfall

100% do this.

#13374 1 year ago

I will post a picture when I get my order from pinmonk. I cant wait to see how it will look with the pin-stadium lights and other mods.

#13375 1 year ago
Quoted from SirMachismo:

Sweet I have a few rosco gel swatch books from my grip & gaffer days and was planning on doing just this. Thanks for the proof of concept and leading the way. Now I have to measure how big to cut the lexan.

A couple pics of a lexan free install if you're not interested in going above and beyond like Awesome1 or buying Pinmonk's.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/195#post-6317734

Honestly pretty simple to do. Roughly 1 inch square, tape in place and screw the LED board back in. Can't honestly remember, but I might have added a small spacer or washer in order to keep the LED board from pressing right against the gel.

#13376 1 year ago

SOLD!
Mod - For Sale
NOS (New Old Stock) - “Brand new in box. $90 shipped anywhere in the US”
2022-06-22
Sioux Falls, SD
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 40 times

#13377 1 year ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Mod - For Sale

Lucxor Deadpool Katana Handle

New!

NOS (New Old Stock) “Brand new in box. $90 shipped anywhere in the US”

1 hour ago

Otsego, MN

NightTrain

Have you sold your Deadpool? If not I’d keep this and get it installed it’s night and day difference.

#13378 1 year ago

Finally, after eight months. Should have been delivered yesterday, but FedEx "lost it on the dock". And they took 6 days to ship it just over 100 miles. FedEx is garbage. But this game is not garbage, it's awesome.

PXL_20220622_172259925 (resized).jpgPXL_20220622_172259925 (resized).jpg
#13379 1 year ago
Quoted from splickety_lit:

Finally, after eight months. Should have been delivered yesterday, but FedEx "lost it on the dock". And they took 6 days to ship it just over 100 miles. FedEx is garbage. But this game is not garbage, it's awesome.
[quoted image]

If any game is worth waiting for it’s Deadpool, waited 14 months for a premium I ordered but it didn’t disappoint.

#13380 1 year ago

Here is the full blue theme on a premium (armor/t-molding)

DSCN3566 (resized).JPGDSCN3566 (resized).JPG
#13381 1 year ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

I'm using Pinmonk's fans and with those installed had to definitely turn down the flipper power. It's the tradeoff for having no coil heat fading
I found that at 6.9 - 7.0 degrees playfield, that 145 works perfectly on both with the coil fan coolers. Not too overpowering for Snikt shot rejects but way fast enough for lightning fast orbits in both directions and Katana locks, while also cutting the Drop target rejects to 0
I also replace my coil stops from Stern before I even play the 1st ball...the factory are notorious for being trash

Thanks!

#13382 1 year ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

[quoted image]

She poppin'.

#13383 1 year ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

[quoted image]

Looks like an X-men Wolverine edition now

3106FEAD-7650-4A6A-ACAE-39E6FF79475A (resized).jpeg3106FEAD-7650-4A6A-ACAE-39E6FF79475A (resized).jpeg
#13384 1 year ago

Just got my Lucxor Katana mod. Went with the blue and I love it. So much better than stock!

20220623_203658-COLLAGE.jpg20220623_203658-COLLAGE.jpg
#13385 1 year ago

Had weird behavior in my DP premium. Its oniy a few months old. Never had any gremlins with it till tiday. The bottom pop bumper was firing a bunch when it shouldnt. Like any time something vibrates the playfield. Another coil fire and the pop would fire 2 or 3 times in rapid succession. Lasted whole game. Pop bumper worked as normal when it was hit by the ball.

Took off glass and reseated the ethernet/bus cables on each playfield node board. And looked for something/anything loose. Didnt see anything and it hasnt done it since.

Is this just something that happens with spike games? Like phantom end of ball drains from loosened connectors in the trough of sam games?

#13386 1 year ago

It's something that happens when switches are involved. Sometimes they need adjusting.

#13387 1 year ago
Quoted from Rickwh:

t. Like any time something vibrates the playfield. Another coil fire and the pop would fire 2 or 3 times in rapid succession. Lasted whole game. Pop bumper worked as normal when it was hit by the ball.

Nothing to do with Spike. You just need to adjust the leaf switch on the pop bumper - the contact is too close and needs a tiny bit more space in between. Ideally use a leaf switch adjustment tool, but if you're careful you can use needlenose pliers or some other tool.

#13388 1 year ago

I’ll keep an eye on it. But after reseating the bus cables and not adjusting the leaf switch at all. The problem was gone. I did inspect the leaf switch and compared it to the other pops but it looked the same. I’m aware that it’s a very small gap and probably not noticeable if it’s too small here or there….

But it was gone when I reseated the cables on the node boards.

Thanks for the feedback!

#13389 1 year ago

Plastics showed up so applied first decal as a test, super happy with how these have turned out.

Protective film on
8C658D68-4A8D-4A7F-9895-95982BD735BF (resized).jpeg8C658D68-4A8D-4A7F-9895-95982BD735BF (resized).jpeg

29D202E3-1FA7-44B4-873C-64ED8DEB1F05 (resized).jpeg29D202E3-1FA7-44B4-873C-64ED8DEB1F05 (resized).jpeg

Takes a day for the mini bubbles to disperse once that happens the image will be crystal clear.

#13390 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Plastics showed up so applied first decal as a test, super happy with how these have turned out.
Protective film on
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
Takes a day for the mini bubbles to disperse once that happens the image will be crystal clear.

Looks really nice! Is this for the apron?

#13391 1 year ago
Quoted from king_pin:

Looks really nice! Is this for the apron?

If it blocks the qr reader - let us know who makes them

#13392 1 year ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

If it blocks the qr reader - let us know who makes them

It’s is designed to replace the QR reader, I guess it could block it and mount in front.

I plan on relocating my QR readers to the coin door for now, so wanted the factory plastic but I was not prepared to buy a full plastic set for $300 for the apron plastic alone.

Will be doing them for all my other games too.

#13393 1 year ago

I got to the Final Battle today!

And then the game rebooted in the middle of the mode, so I couldn’t finish it.

#13394 1 year ago

4 years ago my wife told me she wanted another kid. Deadpool was just announced as the next game so my response was "yeah and I want the new Deadpool LE."
Fast forward 8 months and change and my son arrived on a Monday and Deadpool LE came that Friday.
Knowing we were moving shortly I didn't open it. At the next house I never had a chance to finish setting up the game room so DP sat in it's box waiting. We moved again to a bigger house with a better game room. Deadpool still waiting in box. January for my birthday I was determined to set it up. That's as far as I got. I wouldn't let anyone touch it until the Cliffys and mods were installed. Life happens and months go by, partially because I decided to wait and toyed with the idea of selling it because how insane prices are.
Yesterday, 3 years after Deadpool was delivered, at my son's 3rd birthday party he was the first to play it. It only seemed appropriate since he was the reason I got it in the first place.

1656304338450.jpg1656304338450.jpg
#13395 1 year ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

4 years ago my wife told me she wanted another kid. Deadpool was just announced as the next game so my response was "yeah and I want the new Deadpool LE."
Fast forward 8 months and change and my son arrived on a Monday and Deadpool LE came that Friday.
Knowing we were moving shortly I didn't open it. At the next house I never had a chance to finish setting up the game room so DP sat in it's box waiting. We moved again to a bigger house with a better game room. Deadpool still waiting in box. January for my birthday I was determined to set it up. That's as far as I got. I wouldn't let anyone touch it until the Cliffys and mods were installed. Life happens and months go by, partially because I decided to wait and toyed with the idea of selling it because how insane prices are.
Yesterday, 3 years after Deadpool was delivered, at my son's 3rd birthday party he was the first to play it. It only seemed appropriate since he was the reason I got it in the first place.
[quoted image]

Dude that's a crazy story! Walking past it to take the trash out for 3+ years had to be tough! I ALWAYS appreciate a life-first story and this one is up there....especially for such a great title. Let's look at another bright side....you've got the MOST CURED clearcoat of any of us

#13396 1 year ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

[quoted image]

To get my Deadpool I retired in Dec 2020, got my game in April 21

#13397 1 year ago

The definition of self torture.

#13398 1 year ago

Hi Everyone, I wasn't sure how to search for this properly (although I did try) so I apologize in advance if this has been covered here.

When you select a battle or quest are the shots for that mode supposed to be lit up? So when you change from Mystique to Sabertooth you would see the battle shots toggling back and forth?

On my new pro from a couple months ago it is no longer doing this. Is that correct or is there possibly a problem?

#13399 1 year ago
Quoted from Jay_Killjoy:

Hi Everyone, I wasn't sure how to search for this properly (although I did try) so I apologize in advance if this has been covered here.
When you select a battle or quest are the shots for that mode supposed to be lit up? So when you change from Mystique to Sabertooth you would see the battle shots toggling back and forth?
On my new pro from a couple months ago it is no longer doing this. Is that correct or is there possibly a problem?

The shots should flash or stay white for most modes.

Mystique - wolverine is white first then once hit left ramp and katana guide will be lit white
Sabertooth - dazzler, wolverine and domino always lit white
Jugg - nothing lit but once you complete DEAD or POOL most shots will light orange

T-Rex - most shots are lit green until hit and will reset when you collect at lil deadpool
Megalodon - most shots white with a roving blue shot that moves around any available uncollected shots. Once blue shot collected all shots reset white again.

Once any of these modes are over by either completing them or failing them they will stop following these patterns.

So if you think there are problems start one of the Battles with nothing else stacked with it to rule out anything like Katanarama.

#13400 1 year ago
Quoted from Jay_Killjoy:

I don't think they light up like GOTG during the select phase, but they do flash when selected like Smack said above.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 64.99
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

9,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 16,266 posts in this topic. You are on page 268 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/268 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.