(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,196 posts
  • 1,083 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 hours ago by drwicket
  • Topic is favorited by 556 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7899 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1688 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1689 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240327_001906_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240327_001709_Chrome (resized).jpg
IMG_8452 (resized).jpg
IMG_8453 (resized).jpg
IMG_8454 (resized).jpg
IMG_8455 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240323_200809 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240326_153304_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
20240326_103932 (resized).jpg
20240326_103906 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,196 posts in this topic. You are on page 265 of 324.
#13201 1 year ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

The MXV skillshot is possibly the GREATEST SKILLSHOT EVER!
No really, it's sooooooo satisfying! Just like the Ninjapocalypse combo being the best combo ever. Amazing... what other combo gives you that level of feedback awesomeness...???

The orbits on DP Premium/LE are phenomenal, top in its class

#13202 1 year ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

How can I tighten up the auto launch mech? It wiggles from side to side when launching, causing a lot of rattling on launches. Screws are as tight as can be from what I can tell.
[quoted image]

Here are two videos showing the issue, if anyone has an idea.

https://imgur.com/9lTVGTf

https://imgur.com/GSHreyU

Also, one more issue I'm having, is Wolverines back foot keeps blocking the spinner. I've tried bending, rotating him, wedging his foot in front of the spinner to prevent it from lifting up and going back and down, and nothing stops him from moving.

Anyone else have that issue?

#13203 1 year ago

This is a new problem (drops) on the last run or two. I don't remember this issue being raised much before, and my early run machine behaves perfectly.

I'd be raising this issue with stern, as it seems something has changed and there are multiple reports of this lately.

#13204 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinash:

I would keep the original DP apron with the full stickers, then move the IC to the door

Deadpool is a new run, already installed. I had the apron from another game, where I did move it to the coin door. Now I have 2 games with the apron, and 2 with the coindoor. I am considering moving the factory ones to the coin door as well if I can find something to fill the void.

#13205 1 year ago

Just found out, DP Premium is ready to ship, Now time to order everything and sell my pro! Wasn't supposed to be until the winter but I guess enough people passed on it for now!

#13206 1 year ago
Quoted from ticktockman:

I continue to have the EXACT same issues others with my build date (May 2022) are having: glass neigh impossible to remove and Lil' Deadpool drop targets that don't drop with a fast/hard shot.
Any updates on these issues?

I believe the hard/fast hits to the drops is something that exists for all drop targets. No doubt the mechanism and how it is sitting could be adjusted some, but is sounds like this is somewhat common, especially for drops positioned so close to the flippers. Shots from the left flipper can hit those straight on and just bounce right off sometimes.

If it is happening a lot you could pull the mech and make sure there is a little bit of room behind the target and the cutout it sits in so that the targets literally have wiggle room. You could also turn down your flipper power but I don't feel you should need to.

#13207 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

This is a new problem (drops) on the last run or two. I don't remember this issue being raised much before, and my early run machine behaves perfectly.
I'd be raising this issue with stern, as it seems something has changed and there are multiple reports of this lately.

I noticed My new AIQ has a similar issue with one of the drops bricking like this as well. It hasn’t been enough of an issue for me to dig deep yet as the drops aren’t a direct shot like they are on DP, and only happens about 20% of the time on that one drop. But worth mentioning that something possibly changed. Curious what others find on the issue and I’ll keep you guys posted if I find anything too when I get the time to dig in (which may be a couple weeks unfortunately).

#13208 1 year ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

Here are two videos showing the issue, if anyone has an idea.
https://imgur.com/9lTVGTf
https://imgur.com/GSHreyU

I have been having issues with mine and it has been driving me insane. I tried the "velcro" padding to make the forks sit slightly forward. I bent the forks. I tried adjusting the shooter rod. Nothing would work even 90% of the time.

Then I looked at my legs. I guess with all of the minor adjustments and moving the machine to work on it, the side to side was a little off because I too noticed my ball would hit the sides of the shooter lane on auto launch. My front legs were a little higher than I usually like them as well. After some minor adjustment to my side-to-side levelling and height/pitch it has worked like a charm.

This game can be so temperamental if not levelled properly. My next test will be, can I reduce the launch power back down to or near factory as I have it at 255 right now.

#13209 1 year ago

You guys experiencing Stern drops bricking, I experienced it too on my ACDC Luci and my Walking Dead (Iron Maiden, oddly.. not so much), and I made it a lot better on the ACDC and Walking Dead by doing two things you're free to try:

1.) I unhooked the bottom of the spring that pulls the drop targets down, and I pulled the spring a little tighter, then I hooked a portion of the spring about 3/4 of the way down the spring, increasing spring pressure. This helped pull down the drop targets a little more forcefully.

2.) I went under the playfield, and loosened the drop target assembly bracket, then I put shims under the rear of the bracket only (the opposite side from which the balls hit the drops). The shims were about .020" thick or so. Why did I do this? If you look at the face of the Stern drops, it's angled to prevent air balls (thicker at the top). In theory, this is a good idea. However, I think that when a fast ball squarely hits the drop target, the angled face of the drop rides up surface of the ball as the ball and the drop are both heading towards the rear of the slot in the playfield that the drop target is extending through. The force of the ball will force the drop and the ball against the rear of the slot, or against the washer and screw retaining the drop target, all the while the angled face of the target is supported by the ball, which is preventing the drop target from falling. The target and ball then rebounds at a rapid pace while still pressed together, and the drop target just magically sets right back down on the support shelf, leaving you to wonder what the heck happened. Tilting the entire drop target assembly back away from the ball strike direction, lessens the drop target's angled face, which helps it drop when the ball is pressed hard against it. You'll probably still have an occasional brick, but it won't be as bad, at least in my experience. Double check the leveling of the top of the drops to the playfield surface and level as required when you're done with this.

Your mileage may vary, but hey, give it a shot.

Jeff R.

#13210 1 year ago

Joining the club today. Getting my pro today. Love to unbox a new pin.

#13211 1 year ago

Bricking drop targets fix:

So I replaced my targets with translucents, but they were bricking before and after replacement after hard shots even with factory black plastic drops

After much experimenting here's what I did:

1. Much like the coil stops that fall apart quickly with Stern NIB... I found the shelf of the drop target mech, the plastic ledge that keeps the targets up, was chewed up pretty good. I replaced it with a Pinball Life one.

2. I also added the Ghost Buster target spring fix to all the drops, which essentially is just a stronger drop spring.

3. I also added a drop of super lube where the targets had been lubed by the factory... You can see the lube in the channel that the washers run in which hold the targets in place.. go very lightly here

All these fixes have fixed my bricking full speed shots by 95%. I still get the occasional one but it's rare. I also use PinMonks flipper coil cooler fans on my DP premium and have turned the power down to my 250 from 255 in order to not overpower the shots... Yes, it's possible to do this with the fans
20220328_155039 (resized).jpg20220328_155039 (resized).jpg

#13212 1 year ago

got my katana upgrade today from Lucxor and this thing is gorgeous. Not only that but unbeknownst to me he included stickers for my flippers, which look fantastic and where something I was in the market for anyway. Also threw in a cool Deadpool sticker, but pictures do not do this katana upgrade justice. I thought it was a nice upgrade but now that I've seen it in person next to the default one, I couldn't imagine going back. A++.

20220606_125903 (resized).jpg20220606_125903 (resized).jpg20220606_142343 (resized).jpg20220606_142343 (resized).jpg

Quoted from Smack:

I believe the hard/fast hits to the drops is something that exists for all drop targets. No doubt the mechanism and how it is sitting could be adjusted some, but is sounds like this is somewhat common, especially for drops positioned so close to the flippers. Shots from the left flipper can hit those straight on and just bounce right off sometimes.
If it is happening a lot you could pull the mech and make sure there is a little bit of room behind the target and the cutout it sits in so that the targets literally have wiggle room. You could also turn down your flipper power but I don't feel you should need to.

Is there ever a time where the targets shouldn't be falling when you hit them? I had assumed during some modes perhaps they were supposed to stay in position when the light behind them wasn't lit up during certain modes, but if that's not the case this is definitely something that's happened to me quite a bit with them simply not falling when hit at times.

Can anyone tell me if there's ever a time during a mode the targets are supposed to stay locked up?

#13213 1 year ago
Quoted from petrieslastword:

got my katana upgrade today from Lucxor and this thing is gorgeous. Not only that but unbeknownst to me he included stickers for my flippers, which look fantastic and where something I was in the market for anyway. Also threw in a cool Deadpool sticker, but pictures do not do this katana upgrade justice. I thought it was a nice upgrade but now that I've seen it in person next to the default one, I couldn't imagine going back. A++.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Is there ever a time where the targets shouldn't be falling when you hit them? I had assumed during some modes perhaps they were supposed to stay in position when the light behind them wasn't lit up during certain modes, but if that's not the case this is definitely something that's happened to me quite a bit with them simply not falling when hit at times.
Can anyone tell me if there's ever a time during a mode the targets are supposed to stay locked up?

Yes - for example, in the T-Rex Quest, hitting one of the lit green shots lowers the drops so you can hit the Lil Deadpool target. If you hit the drops before shooting a green shot, the drops will quickly re-set. Megakrakalodonus Rex wizard mode is similar, but you have to make several lit shots before the drops lower.

#13214 1 year ago

Picked up some blue T-molding to hopefully go with the new powdercoat

DSCN3451 (resized).JPGDSCN3451 (resized).JPGblueberry (resized).jpgblueberry (resized).jpg
#13215 1 year ago

Stage 3 of Lil' Deadpool Mulitball... after you lock a ball you can rip the spinners for jackpots. During this time the targets will not let you knock them down.

#13216 1 year ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Stage 3 of Lil' Deadpool Mulitball... after you lock a ball you can rip the spinners for jackpots. During this time the targets will not let you knock them down.

The other one I can think of, and they technically do go down but pop right back up again, is if you are in T-Rex mode and haven't hit a green shot yet. If you hit the Lil' Deadpool targets they will drop but pop right back up.

I am not sure how they behave in Megalodon. At the start of the mode I believe they all reset to being up, but I can't remember if they can stay dropped. If I can confirm that in the next little bit I will update this post.

Edit: In Megalodon if you knock a Lil Deadpool target down it stays down. If you clear the bank it does not reset and stays down as well.

#13217 1 year ago

Lil DP bounce is it that the drops have to be hit a few times and then you get the shot for the magic unicorn poo?

#13218 1 year ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Picked up some blue T-molding to hopefully go with the new powdercoat

I'd like to grab some blue for my Avengers. Where'd you buy?

#13219 1 year ago
Quoted from Walk:

I'd like to grab some blue for my Avengers. Where'd you buy?

https://www.t-molding.com/

#13220 1 year ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

All these fixes have fixed my bricking full speed shots by 95%. I still get the occasional one but it's rare. I also use PinMonks flipper coil cooler fans on my DP premium and have turned the power down to my 250 from 255 in order to not overpower the shots... Yes, it's possible to do this with the fans

I'd go down even a bit further on flipper power. I think mine are at 240. Of course the most important thing is that the snikt shot is still achievable. Stock power setting is a bit much...

Rob

#13221 1 year ago

I received a Premium a few weeks ago and love it.

I am not sure if there is something wrong with my Snikt target though. It looks like everytime a ball touches it it doesn't do anything. is it always supposed to launch the ball up the upper ramp if it's hit? I tried moving the target around by hand and rolling a ball against it with the glass off but still nothing.

I browsed through all the coin door menu options but I don't know what to check for. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

#13222 1 year ago

Sorry if this has been clarified before, but I'm noticing that on my second quest, I'm usually going for my second ninja multiball. The few times I've been in megaladon mode here, I've usually had two locks going into it, but once I start the mode, hitting the pool targets doesn't seem to qualify my lock anymore. I couldn't find anything on the tilt rulesheet specifying this, has anyone else ran into this?

#13223 1 year ago

solid_snake The target doesn't launch the ball itself, it has to be a precise shot that ricochets the ball off of the target and up the ramp from momentum/aim. It is a very hard shot to hit on purpose, you may want to play a few games just aiming for it to make sure when it does happen, the snikt activates and gives you 2x playfield. The shot from the left flipper is just a hair later than the wolverine shot.

#13224 1 year ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I'd go down even a bit further on flipper power. I think mine are at 240. Of course the most important thing is that the snikt shot is still achievable. Stock power setting is a bit much...
Rob

I had mine at 240 which made the Snikt better, but the rest of the game felt just a little off

The orbits shot a little clunkier mainly. I may do some more tweaking and bring that left one down just a tad...it's a strange balance, you'd think higher would cause the Snikt to fly up the ramp, but it puts so much spin on the ball it comes back down

#13225 1 year ago
Quoted from solid_snake:

I received a Premium a few weeks ago and love it.
I am not sure if there is something wrong with my Snikt target though. It looks like everytime a ball touches it it doesn't do anything. is it always supposed to launch the ball up the upper ramp if it's hit? I tried moving the target around by hand and rolling a ball against it with the glass off but still nothing.
I browsed through all the coin door menu options but I don't know what to check for. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

As Oleboy stated, it’s a ricochet shot; left flipper into snikT target up the ramp. But, it’s a very low success rate and you just have to find the sweet spot.

#13226 1 year ago

Douze points to @lucxor! I used the purple gel in mine.

20220607_192600_resized (resized).jpg20220607_192600_resized (resized).jpg

#13227 1 year ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

Douze points to Lucxor! I used the purple gel in mine.
[quoted image]

I missed the latest run. Hoping he does one more. Lucxor

#13228 1 year ago
Quoted from Walk:

I missed the latest run. Hoping he does one more. Lucxor

I added some more to the shop here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1327-lucxor/06890-lucxor-katana-handle

Quoted from TopMoose:

[quoted image]

Thank you guys. Great too see you are happy with the handle! Enjoy your deadpool!

#13229 1 year ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

[quoted image]

Got mine too. Very nicely done. I can't believe how fast the shipping was from across the pond...

#13230 1 year ago

Hey everyone. Recently I've noticed that the ball will sometimes hop over the ball lock in the Katana. This leads to some weird unintended game situations. Wondering if anyone has this issue as well and if you've been able to fix the issue. I assume I will need to adjust the post that's in there. Just wondering if anyone has experience doing this. Thanks in advance.

#13231 1 year ago

Quick preview of illusion blueberry

DSCN3520 (resized).JPGDSCN3520 (resized).JPG
#13232 1 year ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

[quoted image]

Looks to be a dead on match of the T-moulding, should be a beaut!!

#13233 1 year ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Joined the club a few minutes ago. Can’t play though bc the playfield glass feels like it’s glued on. Same thing with my new JP delivered this week. Not sure what’s going on over at Stern but they keep finding new ways make this difficult

Same exact issue I am having on my new deadpool premium. Anyone else have this problem - and a solution lol

#13234 1 year ago
Quoted from ticktockman:

I continue to have the EXACT same issues others with my build date (May 2022) are having: glass neigh impossible to remove and Lil' Deadpool drop targets that don't drop with a fast/hard shot.
Any updates on these issues?

I just opened my premium yesterday and same thing with the glass. Have you received any resolution to this?

#13235 1 year ago
Quoted from K9Marshal:

I just opened my premium yesterday and same thing with the glass. Have you received any resolution to this?

Have you used a large suction cup to remove the glass? I use this on all those that are super tight and no issue.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#13236 1 year ago
Quoted from K9Marshal:

Same exact issue I am having on my new deadpool premium. Anyone else have this problem - and a solution lol

Someone from this thread started a thread specifically about the glass issues. Have you contacted your dealer? Sounds like a lot of people have been having this problem.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/outrageously-tight-pinball-glass

#13237 1 year ago

Has anyone had their premium powder coated in the same style as the limited edition with the beautiful gold flakes? I would love to see pictures.

28B3CAC3-1E8F-4238-8D08-F03497D2E395 (resized).jpeg28B3CAC3-1E8F-4238-8D08-F03497D2E395 (resized).jpegB8DE735C-DC0F-43AE-8E9E-CBD81B052303 (resized).jpegB8DE735C-DC0F-43AE-8E9E-CBD81B052303 (resized).jpeg
#13238 1 year ago

I just had one of the legs on the microswitch snap off for the hell house hole. It seems like any of the VUK switches on Marco and pinball life are out of stock. Anyone know where I can find a replacement?

#13239 1 year ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

[quoted image]

T Moulding on yet?

#13240 1 year ago

Still have to play a bit with the cloth wrap and cnc an end cap but it’s way better than the factory one. Used a Non traditional fold when doing it, as I needed it to stay wide to cover as much as I could.

19F39E3B-CD5B-48C8-A901-D3136DDB3F28 (resized).jpeg19F39E3B-CD5B-48C8-A901-D3136DDB3F28 (resized).jpeg1B7CA1B6-DCFA-45FD-9DF7-6AF0FFE01812 (resized).jpeg1B7CA1B6-DCFA-45FD-9DF7-6AF0FFE01812 (resized).jpeg5EA9D754-EF1B-4145-AC78-2D52F73935A1 (resized).jpeg5EA9D754-EF1B-4145-AC78-2D52F73935A1 (resized).jpeg

#13241 1 year ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Still have to play a bit with the cloth wrap and cnc an end cap but it’s way better than the factory one. Used a Non traditional fold when doing it, as I needed it to stay wide to cover as much as I could.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Be careful…
You may find yourself with people mailing you their Katana handles
And you may find yourself behind the wheel of a large automobile
And you may find yourself in a beautiful house, with a beautiful wife
And you may ask yourself, "Well, how did I get here?"

What I am saying is. Nice work.

#13242 1 year ago
Quoted from SirMachismo:

Be careful…

Right then.

#13243 1 year ago
Quoted from SirMachismo:

Same as it ever was, same as it ever was

#13244 1 year ago
Quoted from SirMachismo:

Be careful…

Now I can't get the song out of my head, but I do think it's a 'once in a lifetime' thing.

#13245 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

I just had one of the legs on the microswitch snap off for the hell house hole. It seems like any of the VUK switches on Marco and pinball life are out of stock. Anyone know where I can find a replacement?

https://na.suzohapp.com/products/accessories/180-5209-00

https://www.actionpinball.com/parts.php?item=180-5209-00

#13246 1 year ago

Finally got my new part for the katana ball hold and it fixed the issue entirely. Looks to be about a half inch longer than what it originally came with.

Glad that's settled.

New mirror blades look gorgeous. Highly recommend for this machine!

#13247 1 year ago

Finally got my new part for the katana ball hold and it fixed the issue entirely. Looks to be about a half inch longer than what it originally came with.
Glad that's settled.
New mirror blades look gorgeous. Highly recommend for this machine!

I wish pinball life would get their mirror blades back in stock… those are the easiest to install and don’t require and screws. Guess I’ll just keep waiting.

#13248 1 year ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Sick! now I want one. Nice job!

#13250 1 year ago
Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

T Moulding on yet?

Not yet last thing other than black washers for the legs. Also did the back wireform red like the other.

DSCN3531 (resized).JPGDSCN3531 (resized).JPGDSCN3532 (resized).JPGDSCN3532 (resized).JPGDSCN3533 (resized).JPGDSCN3533 (resized).JPG
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball
Led
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop
Other
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Buffalo, NY
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects
Sound/Speakers
$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus
Sound/Speakers
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation
Shooter rods
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 64.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations
Other
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
8,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Waterford Township, MI
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 50.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 16,196 posts in this topic. You are on page 265 of 324.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/265 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.