(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,268 posts
  • 1,090 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 minutes ago by KnockerPTSD
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240419_183748 (resized).jpg
20240419_184303 (resized).jpg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,268 posts in this topic. You are on page 262 of 326.
#13051 1 year ago
Quoted from sanctumwear:

Brian Posehn with his DP Premium that he received for his work on the game.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

I had no idea Posehn and Huskey worked on this game. Love their work. I am just getting an LE blind based on reviews. I think it will work out!

#13052 1 year ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Looks very dusty!
Rob

He rotated it at some point a while back, but yeah.
Screenshot (resized).pngScreenshot (resized).png
It's frequently in the background of the videos he posts for upcoming comedy shows. Gets called out in the FB comments now and then.

I have it in my head that he's mentioned owning an ACDC as well. Maybe it was in his biography? My mind could be completely playing tricks on me there.

#13053 1 year ago
Quoted from Foo:

You guys were correct. Peels off in a second. No sticky residue. For some reason I thought they would have used some industrial strength adhesive. Glad they didn't.
[quoted image]

The one on my Deadpool came off super easy. The one on Avengers is stuck on crazy good and I've yet to get it off.

#13054 1 year ago
Quoted from Walk:

The one on my Deadpool came off super easy. The one on Avengers is stuck on crazy good and I've yet to get it off.

Maybe run a fishing line behind it to cut the glue away. Might want to heat up the area a bit with a blow dryer or heat gun to make it easier.

#13055 1 year ago

Hi, does anyone have a high resolution file of the scene of Deadpool grabbing the tooth from T-Rex? The same shot that is printed on the side of the LE cabinet. Thanks!

#13056 1 year ago

Got my premium finally, just put in a shaker and pulled the armor for powdercoat. Went with illusion blueberry/gloss clear.

blueberry (resized).jpgblueberry (resized).jpg
#13057 1 year ago

New to the club with an NIB Premium yesterday.... Is it normal for the ball to go back down the shooter lane often during play?

#13058 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

New to the club with an NIB Premium yesterday.... Is it normal for the ball to go back down the shooter lane often during play?

No, not often but it does happen. BTW, if you hold the left flipper button down when that happens and the ball auto launches, the skill shot becomes available. I'm not sure if that is a bug or a feature.

#13059 1 year ago
Quoted from mostater:

No, not often but it does happen. BTW, if you hold the left flipper button down when that happens and the ball auto launches, the skill shot becomes available. I'm not sure if that is a bug or a feature.

OK. I may have to look at it because the ball will slip right by....

Thanks for the tip.

#13060 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

happens to me almost every game. never thought too much about it

#13061 1 year ago

With the recent run of Deadpool pros and premiums, I ran another batch of airball and cover mods in case anyone is looking to purchase the set or one of the mods individually. I have 20 boxed up and ready to ship. Below is a quick install video along with a few pictures of the mods. Stay safe and play more pinball!

Shop link: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1368-hurryuppinball

A5E61970-8CAA-42EB-A40F-A86F8C1EAA2A (resized).jpegA5E61970-8CAA-42EB-A40F-A86F8C1EAA2A (resized).jpeg32A8F209-0A1D-445D-A769-6EAE57230B87 (resized).jpeg32A8F209-0A1D-445D-A769-6EAE57230B87 (resized).jpeg549535B8-7821-4A6B-BAAE-CD7E8DC30E33 (resized).jpeg549535B8-7821-4A6B-BAAE-CD7E8DC30E33 (resized).jpeg84639375-908C-4172-B7C4-8F11740202AA (resized).jpeg84639375-908C-4172-B7C4-8F11740202AA (resized).jpeg7BAFA4C0-FE72-4290-B668-BC91CE2CBD6F (resized).jpeg7BAFA4C0-FE72-4290-B668-BC91CE2CBD6F (resized).jpegA92280F9-65FE-44A6-881B-9A7AB3A0343C (resized).jpegA92280F9-65FE-44A6-881B-9A7AB3A0343C (resized).jpeg
#13062 1 year ago

FCA988B9-2383-44BD-9533-C647CADB5BD4 (resized).jpegFCA988B9-2383-44BD-9533-C647CADB5BD4 (resized).jpeg

#13063 1 year ago
Quoted from mostater:

I think it's a minor bug. I wish there was a setting to turn off autolaunch so a player can properly do a regular or super skill shot after a ball lock. Although the rewards for either really aren't much are they?

Rob

#13064 1 year ago

Had a pro a little while back and sold it…now i can get back in the club with a premium, but in order to do so I’d have to sell a nice LOTR…do I do it???

#13065 1 year ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Had a pro a little while back and sold it…now i can get back in the club with a premium, but in order to do so I’d have to sell a nice LOTR…do I do it???

No question on that one - LOTR is good, but DO is great!

#13066 1 year ago

E3523EF1-3D4E-42A5-BD48-A1A337D4DED2 (resized).jpegE3523EF1-3D4E-42A5-BD48-A1A337D4DED2 (resized).jpeg3A5FDCC0-6BCA-41A9-9572-1D3F5541C705 (resized).jpeg3A5FDCC0-6BCA-41A9-9572-1D3F5541C705 (resized).jpeg

#13067 1 year ago

I’m having the issue where strong hit to lil DP drops will brick and regular hits will knock them down.

There must be an adjustment, can someone assist?

#13068 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

I’m having the issue where strong hit to lil DP drops will brick and regular hits will knock them down.

No adjustment - happens on a lot of different titles with drops

#13069 1 year ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I think it's a minor bug. I wish there was a setting to turn off autolaunch so a player can properly do a regular or super skill shot after a ball lock. Although the rewards for either really aren't much are they?
Rob

I suppose it depends on how good the player is. It was a lot to me when I first started playing. The reward for the first super skill shot is 5m and then increases by 500k for each one made afterward.

#13070 1 year ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Got my premium finally, just put in a shaker and pulled the armor for powdercoat. Went with illusion blueberry/gloss clear.
[quoted image]

I was thinking about doing this exact same color to mine but I bought the Kitana side armor and not sure I will do this now.

Please post some pictures when you get it all installed. Maybe I will after seeing yours

TIA!

#13071 1 year ago
Quoted from mostater:

I suppose it depends on how good the player is. It was a lot to me when I first started playing. The reward for the first super skill shot is 5m and then increases by 500k for each one made afterward.

15m for the super secret skill shot.

#13072 1 year ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

Taking possession of a Premium later this week or early next week.
Deadpool Pro was my first pinball machine ever in 2020, and it was amazing. I played over 1000 games in my first month, and over 2500 games in the first 6 months.
I grew tired of it as it was my only machine, and figured that anything I replaced it with, would be equal or better. I was wrong.
I've regretted selling it ever since, and have been through 5 other games, and nothing has captured the feeling and excitement of Deadpool. I told myself I would get it back, and if I did, would go all out for the Premium. I'm so excited to have it back and cannot wait to blow it the 'eff up with the skills I've gained since owning it.
Now, having said that... Official Stern Art blades or Mirror blades?

What other games did you go through? I've had my Deadpool Pro for almost a year now, and I don't have the money or room for another cabinet. I wonder if I will eventually mix things up and trade it for something else.

#13073 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

15m for the super secret skill shot.

Whenever I get the other skill shots that award more points, it is always by accident. I'm just not that good. I wonder if those would also get awarded on a ball that falls back into the shooter lane and the left flipper button is held on the auto launch. I suspect they do.

#13074 1 year ago
Quoted from mostater:

Quoted from Rob_G:

Rob

In my experience when this happens, it doesn't treat it as a new ball launch with skill shot every time, whether you hold the left flipper or not.

#13075 1 year ago

Here's one of my Super Duper Skill shots to start the game...

#13076 1 year ago

There should be an achievement for starting katana multiball with 3 skill shots in a row to start a game. It’s kind of a waste of katana ball but damn it’s satisfying.

#13077 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

Quoted from WeirPinball:

Yeah I don't think there is an adjustment per se... I don't have the issue, but you can put stronger spring on the drops which should help.

Keep in mind there are some modes where those drops are not supposed to be able to be knocked down and will essentially pop back up as soon as you hit them.

#13078 1 year ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Yell if you decide to sell. LOTR

#13079 1 year ago

So I actually managed to "beat" the final PART III Wizard mode tonight (ended game with 17.2B), was super-stoked about it, but all I was shown was a grey screen for around 5-6 seconds, and I seemed to hear some noises like the Mech Suit moving about, but didn't see anything. My code is 1.05 so what's the deal? Possible that they still haven't completed the final Wizard mode "victory graphics" or something?

#13080 1 year ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

So I actually managed to "beat" the final PART III Wizard mode tonight (ended game with 17.2B), was super-stoked about it, but all I was shown was a grey screen for around 5-6 seconds, and I seemed to hear some noises like the Mech Suit moving about, but didn't see anything. My code is 1.05 so what's the deal? Possible that they still haven't completed the final Wizard mode "victory graphics" or something?

Congrats and great score!

I've completed Deadpool a few times and unfortunately that is it... I have it on video as well:

#13081 1 year ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

[quoted image]

Please post pics once it’s back and installed, would love to see that blue on a DP.

#13082 1 year ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

Um, spoiler alert! Ha ha…

But yeah the end of the game is a total let down. That being said it’s awesome as you’re playing it all to beat the game. Unfortunately you’re too focused on the playfield looking at the balls in play to enjoy what’s up on the screen to see any of all the stuff you hear happening as you are beating the game. Much more enjoyable for a person watching you play if they can hang around for 30/45 minutes for that to happen.

I really wish they would at least play some sort of small clip for the player. Anything really but yeah, nothing.

But besides all of that it’s an awesome game. I still own it, always enjoy playing it and still always get excited if I get close to the end.

I got mine October of 2018 and it took me almost 2 years (playing mostly on the weekends) to finally beat the game. I immediately went back and did it again making sure I defeated all the characters and same result (and I recorded it on my phone so I could enjoy what was happening on the screen). I can honestly say, it was still fun as hell making it to the end and beating the game either way!

It’s still a great game.

#13083 1 year ago

Wonder if theyll ever fix it/finish it. I get new code notices all the time and there is at least a glimmer of hope it will be deadpool.

#13084 1 year ago
Quoted from Jkaping:

Has anyone used the Yoyokopter disco ball mod on their pro? The video looks incredible, I just don’t know if updated code has effected how it works at all. Doesn’t seem to be triggered by the insert like the Lermods version. I’m not sure what is triggering it tho.

Did you happen to learn any more about this mod? I'm looking to buy a disco ball mod, and would either do this or the Lermods one. I bought the moving Trex mod from yoyokopter for Jurassic Park pro, and it was fantastic.

#13085 1 year ago

What is the adult language filter under? I had no idea there was one

#13086 1 year ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

I also lowered my flipper and slingshot power, as well as dimming the GI, inserts and flashers a bit. I was surprised that there's no option to adjust the power on the pops.

The flippers at default power are too strong so I lowered that as well on my game.

Rob

#13087 1 year ago

Put a mirrorball in my Deadpool yesterday.

df28 (resized).jpgdf28 (resized).jpg

#13088 1 year ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

The flippers at default power are too strong so I lowered that as well on my game.
Rob

What did you lower the flippers to?

#13089 1 year ago
Quoted from UCFKnight71:

What did you lower the flippers to?

Only had my DP Pro a month but here is where I am set so far:

FEATURE ADJUSTMENT #2/#3
LEFT/RIGHT FLIFFER POWER

FEATURE ADJUSTHEHT #4
TROUGH EJECT POWER

FEATURE ADJUSTMENT #5
BALL LAUMCH PONER

FEATURE ADJUSTMENT #7
HELLHOUSE EJECT POWER

I am at 7.1 degrees angle and spot on level left to right. I can hit the super skill shots and occasionally the SINKT! Shot. I get a little hop off the flipper on the second go around of the orbit shot, that is where I am so far in regards to dialing her in. She shoots so fast! I will put on Titans on the flippers soon to see how that affects things. I need to do the washers on the metal rails soon. I have a Stern shaker, external subwoofer, and Super Skill Shot Shooter to install as well. I need to pick some blades, I just can’t make up my mind which ones.
Hope this helps.

#13090 1 year ago

Traded my CV for a NIB Deadpool Prem today. What an incredibly fun game to shoot. Mirror blades are a must on this title imo.

25B999A4-E41E-4C02-B9FD-031BD424B503 (resized).jpeg25B999A4-E41E-4C02-B9FD-031BD424B503 (resized).jpeg780643CA-1353-4769-A338-5D2110E0445A (resized).jpeg780643CA-1353-4769-A338-5D2110E0445A (resized).jpegD71D4FCD-4969-4741-BB5B-23FF7A0549C6 (resized).jpegD71D4FCD-4969-4741-BB5B-23FF7A0549C6 (resized).jpeg
#13091 1 year ago

I managed to kick the crap out of Mech suit multiball the other night during our stream. I hit it for 734million points

It’s at the 144:00 mark in the video.

#13092 1 year ago
Quoted from Flash71:

Traded my CV for a NIB Deadpool Prem today. What an incredibly fun game to shoot. Mirror blades are a must on this title imo.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Where did you buy your mirror blades from?

#13093 1 year ago

Short Info for all.

My next batch of Quality Handles is soon Finished and going to be packed.
The half of the batch is already preordered so if you wanna catch yours soon don't miss and place a order here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1327-lucxor/06890-lucxor-katana-handle

Shipping from Switzerland worldwide.

If you have questions let me know.
Thank you all and have a good weekend.

#13094 1 year ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Happens to me too. Brand new machine. Thought it had something to do with the targets lighting up. But glad to see it's normal

#13095 1 year ago
Quoted from brickbuilder14:

Happens to me too. Brand new machine. Thought it had something to do with the targets lighting up. But glad to see it's normal

I do think the lip that keeps it standing at times are a bit coarser from the get go. A quick shot will return that lip on the "caught" position rapidly where it doesnt give the spring enough time pull down. Either it'll wear down on its own after a few games or if you really want to take the time, can disassemble and check that plastic part...possibly sand it down. When i replaced the drop-downs on AIQ for the clear ones, was getting sortof the same symptoms of it being stiffer to drop. That issue went away after a while.

#13096 1 year ago

Just took delivery of a nib pro from the recent run and am getting node board not responding notices on boards 1, 7, and 9.

#13097 1 year ago
Quoted from livetowin:

Just took delivery of a nib pro from the recent run and am getting node board not responding notices on boards 1, 7, and 9.

Are you powering it on with the coin door open?

#13098 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

Are you powering it on with the coin door open?

This is a common deal on spike 2 games that have the coin door switch. The other thing to check if that is not it is the RJ45 (ethernet 8 pin looking) connector from the main board in the back box, down to the node boards.

#13099 1 year ago

I just got my Premium last week to replace a Pro. It's my favorite Spike game and might be my favorite game period. There's just something about it that checks all the boxes for me. FUN.

I think the layout is one of the most creative in years and the code is great, but the sound package is excellent with 30 songs on the Prem/LE, 300+ sound effects and 3000+ callouts really makes the game extra special.

Gomez, Tanio, Jerry, Chuck, Jeremy and the
team should be very proud of designing such an amazing game.

#13100 1 year ago

Tron has nudged Deadpool out slightly as the best game i've played, with AFM bring up third.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

9,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.95
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

Machine - For Sale
Belmont, MI
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 16,268 posts in this topic. You are on page 262 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/262 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.