(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,261 posts
  • 1,089 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 hours ago by Minibull
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg
IMG_2260 (resized).jpg
IMG_2259 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,261 posts in this topic. You are on page 261 of 326.
#13001 1 year ago

Premium coming friday. Looking forward to it.

#13002 1 year ago
Quoted from mmuglia:

Has anyone added a spotlight that shines on the disco ball? I think I would tie it in to the motor so it only comes on when the disco ball spins.

There's already two hidden ones. One by dazzler and the other by wolverine.

Rob

#13003 1 year ago
Quoted from SirMachismo:

Here is my best guess, there is another one on the other side of the coin door as well.
Good luck![quoted image]

Thanks, mine are all there, nothing missing

#13004 1 year ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Backbox hinge inside the cabinet.

Thx but all these are accounted for as well

#13005 1 year ago

Such a glorious day it is.

20220524_143046 (resized).jpg20220524_143046 (resized).jpg20220524_143211 (resized).jpg20220524_143211 (resized).jpg20220524_144751 (resized).jpg20220524_144751 (resized).jpg20220524_144916 (resized).jpg20220524_144916 (resized).jpg
#13006 1 year ago

Sweeeeeeeeet, I'm almost in the club. 50% in, deposit paid yesterday! Whoop! Delivery end of next month! Leeeeeets go!

#13007 1 year ago

I'm scheduled to get mt premium this Friday!

#13008 1 year ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

Quick question for those with speaker light kits - is it better to remove the foam shielding from behind the speaker plates so the lighting isn't so diffused?
[quoted image][quoted image]

Keep in mind, I can't really tell what type of Speaker Light Kit you have installed..., but

Do you have 5.25" speakers mounted with 5.25" speaker plates in the game? If not.....best to leave the foam in. Who wants to see those off center, 4" speaker holes with the bars running though them? The less of them you see the better, in my opinion.

If you do have 5.25" speakers, mounted with the proper 5.25" speaker plates....I think a light kit to just light around the 5.25" speakers (and no foam) would be the best pick with the speaker panel cover you have.

If you have a light kit mounted in it that lights the entire rectangle grill area and 4" speakers, and want some more brightness or light spreading.....you can go to a craft store and get some PLASTIC CANVAS as awesome1 suggested. I sell ultra stiff, clear. White actually brightens things up a wee bit more, but I choose the clear over the white just because the grid pattern of it in clear is a little bit less noticeable than the white.

You can either mount it directly behind the foam, or it actually does just as good of a job with the light spreading with it directly in front of the speaker plate if you do not want to go to the trouble of removing the light frames. Mounting it back there also makes the grid pattern slightly less noticeable.

Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

#13009 1 year ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

Keep in mind, I can't really tell what type of Speaker Light Kit you have installed..., but
Do you have 5.25" speakers mounted with 5.25" speaker plates in the game? If not.....best to leave the foam in. Who wants to see those off center, 4" speaker holes with the bars running though them? The less of them you see the better, in my opinion.
If you do have 5.25" speakers, mounted with the proper 5.25" speaker plates....I think a light kit to just light around the 5.25" speakers (and no foam) would be the best pick with the speaker panel cover you have.
If you have a light kit mounted in it that lights the entire rectangle grill area and 4" speakers, and want some more brightness or light spreading.....you can go to a craft store and get some PLASTIC CANVAS as awesome1 suggested. I sell ultra stiff, clear. White actually brightens things up a wee bit more, but I choose the clear over the white just because the grid pattern of it in clear is a little bit less noticeable than the white.
You can either mount it directly behind the foam, or it actually does just as good of a job with the light spreading with it directly in front of the speaker plate if you do not want to go to the trouble of removing the light frames. Mounting it back there also makes the grid pattern slightly less noticeable.
Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

Thanks mate! Yeah I have the 5.25 speakers with 5.25 inch plates, so I think no foam is the way to go. I'll remove it I think.

#13010 1 year ago

Question for people getting premiums. Is it already updated with the latest code? I’m assuming yes since the Insider Connect is installed but just wanted to confirm. Haven’t bought a new Stern since XMLE.

#13011 1 year ago

Some dumb questions on rules/scoring...

- Is Lil DP Multiball just to bash the bobblehead standup over and over? Are there any other objectives?

- Does "Advance Chimichanga Truck" just award a credit towards Quest?

- What qualifies Colossal Jackpot in the game and what builds it up?

#13012 1 year ago

Start lil dp mb after your get juggernaught battle going. After you finish the battle, you can chip away at the different levels of the mb, 3 i think… and collect them booms!

#13013 1 year ago
Quoted from YZRider926:

Question for people getting premiums. Is it already updated with the latest code? I’m assuming yes since the Insider Connect is installed but just wanted to confirm. Haven’t bought a new Stern since XMLE.

Yes, most recent code

#13014 1 year ago

Just curious if there is a go-to tutorial for this game. I will be taking receiving a DP LE this weekend. Thanks and excited to join the club!

#13015 1 year ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

- Is Lil DP Multiball just to bash the bobblehead standup over and over? Are there any other objectives?
- Does "Advance Chimichanga Truck" just award a credit towards Quest?

I'm not sure about the advance chimi truck, but I think that's the same as hitting the right orbit once. I believe you only have to hit that once the first time to start collecting up to 3 chimichangas. Then I think you need to hit it twice to collect a further three more chimichangas, etc... I may be wrong so someone please chime in, if so.

#13016 1 year ago

Pretty sure this is correct for chimis.

For Lil Deadpool MB there are a certain number of shots to Lil Deadpool then it lights all shots for jackpots, then I believe after you collect all those it lights a super somewhere but not sure where as I don't think I've collected that one.

Quoted from mostater:

I'm not sure about the advance chimi truck, but I think that's the same as hitting the right orbit once. I believe you only have to hit that once the first time to start collecting up to 3 chimichangas. Then I think you need to hit it twice to collect a further three more chimichangas, etc... I may be wrong so someone please chime in, if so.

#13017 1 year ago
Quoted from Noma2017:

Just curious if there is a go-to tutorial for this game. I will be taking receiving a DP LE this weekend. Thanks and excited to join the club!

http://tiltforums.com/t/deadpool-rulesheet/4311

#13018 1 year ago
Quoted from Noma2017:

There’s some ob YouTube, and one Bowen does but it’s not very comprehensive at all. But will give you real solid main objectives

#13019 1 year ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

I believe the default is five hits to the Lil' Deadpool.
This lights the main shots for jackpots. Collect (I think) five of these.
Then hit Lil' Deadpool again - this will trap a ball and start a timer.
While the timer is counting down, rip spinners for some really satisfying points.
Swear as you suddenly can't hit the spinners.
Timer ends - Lil' Deadpool releases the trapped ball. Start over.

Also this. It's more or less the best breakdown of the rules I've ever found.

#13020 1 year ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

I believe the default is five hits to the Lil' Deadpool.
This lights the main shots for jackpots. Collect (I think) five of these.
Then hit Lil' Deadpool again - this will trap a ball and start a timer.
While the timer is counting down, rip spinners for some really satisfying points.
Swear as you suddenly can't hit the spinners.
Timer ends - Lil' Deadpool releases the trapped ball. Start over.

Also this. It's more or less the best breakdown of the rules I've ever found.

This. lil Deadpool actually has really cool mb rules. Stack it with Juggernaut, a snikt or 2, and boom! Can be very lucrative and rewarding.

One thing Deadpool does very well, and why it’s one of the best games ever, is every mode, moment, shot feels rewarding. Tanio Klyce is really a dark horse programmer at stern and can’t wait to see what he does next game wise. Maybe he’ll be involved on Gomez’s next game?

#13021 1 year ago
Quoted from northerndude:

There’s some ob YouTube, and one Bowen does but it’s not very comprehensive at all. But will give you real solid main objectives

Thank you!

#13022 1 year ago

Also, as people have said - stacking Lil DP multiball with the juggernaut battle is wise. Two balls and a ball save make hitting the initial side targets/drops for Juggernaut safer, and once you've done that and hit lil' DP enough - the main shots are then lit for both at the same time. Finish Juggernaut off while progressing the to the trap up a ball stage of the Lil DP multiball.

#13023 1 year ago
Quoted from YZRider926:

It should be but if it isnt its very easy to check and see in the menu. Somethings I did with the settings was

1) I changed it to 10 letters for inputting highscores

2) Turned it to Freeplay

3) I turned down the ball ejection into the shooter lane to "165"

That is just what I did. Not everyone likes that but thats just me

#13024 1 year ago
Quoted from Rizmo:

It should be but if it isnt its very easy to check and see in the menu. Somethings I did with the settings was
2) Turned it to Freeplay

Sounds like settings I would adjust. Did it for my other Sterns.

#13025 1 year ago

Adult language needs to be turned on too. It's kid safe.

#13026 1 year ago

DP newbie questions. Please be gentle! :]

I'm looking to trade one of my games for a NIB DP Prem.

1. I've never pursued new games to know what the expected real street price is. I just see $9k MSRP for a Deadpool Premium. What's a typical real distributor price?

2. I've played DP only a little, & I watched a few videos. It needs to be family/wife friendly to go in my house. I know the DP comics & movies are rather raunchy & violent, but from what I've seen, the game seems pretty tame & mild. Is that correct? Is there a family/adult setting?

3. The Pro translite art is a little tamer & would go over better w/ the family. What's a good place/price for a Pro translite?

4. I've never bought a new game--does DP typically need certain tuning, adjustment, fussing, or investment to get up & running smoothly? (Flashback to Avengers, where I was the 2nd HUO owner & recall it needing so very much tweaking & tuning to get the ramps & shots to flow nicely.

Thank you!
-Jason

#13027 1 year ago

Yes, my post directly above yours. Adult setting, but there is no swearing, just callouts that are ambiguous like 'Now you have both your balls' etc that most kids won't get. It comes with that turned to adult off from memory.

#13028 1 year ago
Quoted from Rizmo:

2) Turned it to Freeplay

I also lowered my flipper and slingshot power, as well as dimming the GI, inserts and flashers a bit. I was surprised that there's no option to adjust the power on the pops.

Quoted from punkin:

Adult language needs to be turned on too. It's kid safe.

Agreed - he doesn't say anything saltier than "ass."

#13029 1 year ago
Quoted from jasonbar:

1. I've never pursued new games to know what the expected real street price is. I just see $9k MSRP for a Deadpool Premium. What's a typical real distributor price?
2. I've played DP only a little, & I watched a few videos. It needs to be family/wife friendly to go in my house. I know the DP comics & movies are rather raunchy & violent, but from what I've seen, the game seems pretty tame & mild. Is that correct? Is there a family/adult setting?
3. The Pro translite art is a little tamer & would go over better w/ the family. What's a good place/price for a Pro translite?
4. I've never bought a new game--does DP typically need certain tuning, adjustment, fussing, or investment to get up & running smoothly? (Flashback to Avengers, where I was the 2nd HUO owner & recall it needing so very much tweaking & tuning to get the ramps & shots to flow nicely.
Thank you!
-Jason

I bought DP premium but picked up a pro translight, think it look better without the burritos.

$120
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07Y433JW2

Typically price for a DP premium is $9k from a distributor but they’re not any available. So market price is going to be even higher.

#13030 1 year ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

This is the million dollar question. I am very puzzled by this Jackpot as well.

#13031 1 year ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Quoted from Smack:

This is the million dollar question. I am very puzzled by this Jackpot as well.

Yeah, not sure the Tilt Forums rules on this are 100% accurate or not, but I have put up a HUGE Colossal Jackpot!

IMG_1219 (resized).JPGIMG_1219 (resized).JPG
#13032 1 year ago

Damn that's bigger than my GC

Quoted from awesome1:

Yeah, not sure the Tilt Forums rules on this are 100% accurate or not, but I have put up a HUGE Colossal Jackpot! [quoted image]

#13033 1 year ago
Quoted from jasonbar:

Thank you!
-Jason

1. Cointaker website is a good gauge for current (typical) going rates, roughly $8900? Keep in mind CA tax. Some distributors charge tax, some don’t. Go figure.

2. Call outs are very family friendly. I have little kids.

3. I got my pro translite from distributor when I bought my premium. I think it was $79+, this was 3 years ago.

4. Deadpool is very fussy for dialing it in. All the shots are satisfying and unique. The best way to dial it in is adjust pitch, play, adjust pitch, play, etc… 6.8 to 7.2 deg pitch seems to be the hot spots.

That all said, if you can’t find a DP to buy, look me up. I’m fairly local to you (1 hour), and if I could find a TMNT prem or LE, I’d consider selling my DP. I’ve had it 3 years (1800 plays), awesome game, don’t mind keeping, but rotating something new in is always nice.

#13034 1 year ago
Quoted from Noma2017:

As noted the Bowen PAPA tutorial is not great. They usually do such a good job but I felt they barely scratched the surface on this one.

Couple of general tips here to help you.

TEAMUPS
-----------
Qualifying teamups before you start Battle's will help you out a LOT. To qualify a teamup hit its corresponding shot twice (Left Orbit = Dazzler, Right Orbit = Domino, Center Spinner [opto behind it] = Wolverine, Inner Horseshoe = Colossus). Subsequent qualifications for the same character will require an additional shot.

Dazzler will add time
Domino will do bonus damage depending on the shot/boss
Wolverine will do 2x damage
Colossus will provide 2x scoring

In addition to those perks, if you shoot a qualified Team Up shot mid Battle it will give you a Team Up bonus as well as spot a shot towards completing that Battle. (ie: You bring Dazzler into a Battle with Mystique. If you hit the left orbit which is not a shot in Mystique's mode it will do damage because you brought Dazzler into the Battle.)

Still low on time and need to get another shot in? If your action button is flashing hit it to spot a shot in the Battle. I try to hold my BOOM's for Mech Suit, but if I have 4 stacked or I am in a bind I will peel one off to finish a battle.

DISCO MODES
-----------------
For your LE there are 2 modes. Disco Loops and then Disco Multiball. To qualify these, rip the Dazzler spinner when no other modes are running. ie: no battles, no quests, no beserker rage, etc. 60 spins will qualify the first mode (Disco Loops for you). Once that mode is complete another 120 spins will qualify Disco MB. Rinse and repeat adding on an additional 60 spins for the next mode (120, 180, 240...) which will alternate between Loops and MB (NOTE: Pro only has Disco MB so it does not alternate)

Disco MB is not a ton of points on its own but it is a good opportunity to grind out combos/weapons to progress you towards Mech Suit MB. It has some great callouts too.

I don't have a ton of experience with Disco Loops but it is a repeatable shot with that drop ramp in the LE/Prem that puts the ball back up on the Katana.

MINI WIZARD MODES
-------------------------
Sauron MB = complete all 3 battles
Megakrackaladonous Rex = complete all 3 battles + both quests
Clone MB = complete all 3 battles + all 3 of the Sauron Team Up Battles (these open up once you get through Sauron MB)

Clone + Megakrack = Final Wizard mode. Never been there personally. One day, maybe..

PLAYFIELD MULTIPLIERS
----------------------------
Wanna blow the score up on your game? Start dialing in the SNIKT shot and try to stack some multipliers while in multiballs, in particular Mech Suit. Multipliers are the key to big scores.

Every 100 weapons you collect will add a permanent a permanent playfield multipler. And I believe there is another you can qualify by completing Lil Deadpool Bounce

That is a lot to digest but there are many ways to play this game for score which helps to keep me coming back to it.

#13035 1 year ago
Quoted from Smack:

As noted the Bowen PAPA tutorial is not great. They usually do such a good job but I felt they barely scratched the surface on this one.
TEAMUPS
-----------
Qualifying teamups before you start Battle's will help you out a LOT. To qualify a teamup hit its corresponding shot twice (Left Orbit = Dazzler, Right Orbit = Domino, Center Spinner [opto behind it] = Wolverine, Inner Horseshoe = Colossus). Subsequent qualifications for the same character will require an additional shot.
Dazzler will add time
In addition to those perks, if you shoot a qualified Team Up shot mid Battle it will give you a Team Up bonus as well as spot a shot towards completing that Battle. (ie: You bring Dazzler into a Battle with Mystique. If you hit the left orbit which is not a shot in Mystique's mode it will do damage because you brought Dazzler into the Battle.)
Still low on time and need to get another shot in? If your action button is flashing hit it to spot a shot in the Battle. I try to hold my BOOM's for Mech Suit, but if I have 4 stacked or I am in a bind I will peel one off to finish a battle.
DISCO MODES
-----------------
For your LE there are 2 modes. Disco Loops and then Disco Multiball. To qualify these, rip the Dazzler spinner when no other modes are running. ie: no battles, no quests, no beserker rage, etc. 60 spins will qualify the first mode (Disco Loops for you). Once that mode is complete another 120 spins will qualify Disco MB. Rinse and repeat adding on an additional 60 spins for the next mode (120, 180, 240...) which will alternate between Loops and MB (NOTE: Pro only has Disco MB so it does not alternate)
Disco MB is not a ton of points on its own but it is a good opportunity to grind out combos/weapons to progress you towards Mech Suit MB. It has some great callouts too.
I don't have a ton of experience with Disco Loops but it is a repeatable shot with that drop ramp in the LE/Prem that puts the ball back up on the Katana.
MINI WIZARD MODES
Clone MB = complete all 3 battles + all 3 of the Sauron Team Up Battles (these open up once you get through Sauron MB)
Clone + Megakrack = Final Wizard mode. Never been there personally. One day, maybe..
PLAYFIELD MULTIPLIERS
Wanna blow the score up on your game? Start dialing in the SNIKT shot and try to stack some multipliers while in multiballs, in particular Mech Suit. Multipliers are the key to big scores.
Every 100 weapons you collect will add a permanent a permanent playfield multipler. And I believe there is another you can qualify by completing Lil Deadpool Bounce
That is a lot to digest but there are many ways to play this game for score which helps to keep me coming back to it.

Wow. Thank you! Can’t wait to dive in.

#13036 1 year ago
Quoted from Smack:

TEAMUPS
-----------
Dazzler will add time
DISCO MODES
-----------------
MINI WIZARD MODES
PLAYFIELD MULTIPLIERS

Thanks. I’ve heard some say this is a shallow game, I think that’s because the main 3 Villian battles are seen all the time. As opposed to other games like XM or Godzilla which have half a dozen or more battle type modes to choose from. But otherwise I think there’s still a lot of extras to play around with on DP. Sure it’s not Tspp or lotR deep but it’s got more than games like Tron for example.

#13037 1 year ago

You can play it with a lot of different objectives in mind than just regular battles and scoring.

#13038 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

Thanks. I’ve heard some say this is a shallow game, I think that’s because the main 3 Villian battles are seen all the time. As opposed to other games like XM or Godzilla which have half a dozen or more battle type modes to choose from. But otherwise I think there’s still a lot of extras to play around with on DP. Sure it’s not Tspp or lotR deep but it’s got more than games like Tron for example.

If someone is just counting the actual villain battle modes it might seem lacking, but when you take into account the team up shots, lil DP modes, kanatarama, ninja multiball, mech suit multiball…. And start to learn what does what and stack modes it’s a ton of fun and plenty to do.

Sure you can just shoot the lit scoop and start a battle but you’re not going to be putting up big scores like you can when you start to stack modes/Snikt strategically

#13039 1 year ago

Yeah DP has an absolute tonne of things to do, the code is actually really great on it. Its a bit like Iron Maiden this game - in that the beginners can have a great shoot on it and start modes easily, but there are some nice extra layers to it once you know the table.

One thing I have noticed, and its a BIG difference is that my new premium plays waaaaay faster than my pro! Its like lightning - the ball is hardly visible at times! I've had to turn down the flipper/sling/scoop power quite a bit to make it a bit more controllable. Also gotta look at the level it might also be too steep. Bit strange though, it really took me by surprise - I was expecting to jump straight back in and get some killer scores but it's hard as nails at this speed.

#13040 1 year ago

You guys were correct. Peels off in a second. No sticky residue. For some reason I thought they would have used some industrial strength adhesive. Glad they didn't.

20220525_173845.jpg20220525_173845.jpg
#13041 1 year ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

Yeah DP has an absolute tonne of things to do, the code is actually really great on it. Its a bit like Iron Maiden this game - in that the beginners can have a great shoot on it and start modes easily, but there are some nice extra layers to it once you know the table.
One thing I have noticed, and its a BIG difference is that my new premium plays waaaaay faster than my pro! Its like lightning - the ball is hardly visible at times! I've had to turn down the flipper/sling/scoop power quite a bit to make it a bit more controllable. Also gotta look at the level it might also be too steep. Bit strange though, it really took me by surprise - I was expecting to jump straight back in and get some killer scores but it's hard as nails at this speed.

Keep it cleaned and waxed and it will stay super speedy! That's how I like all of my pins!

Deadpool is actually quite deep and difficult to "complete". I have "finished" AIQ many more times than I have Deadpool and AIQ is considered one of the deepest games ever, but AIQ is a bit freer with the extra balls, both on factory settings.

#13042 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

Thanks. I’ve heard some say this is a shallow game

While it might not be very deep I feel it has a lot of breadth. I know some hardcore tournament players may have been a little underwhelmed but I think they really hit a sweet spot with the code on this. It is compelling to keep trying to blow it up in different ways but is also very approachable by newbies either to this game or pinball in general.

#13043 1 year ago

Everyone who comes to my place, whether experienced or not, picks Deadpool or Rob Zombie as their favourite machines.

Fools can't see how good Tron is

#13044 1 year ago

I got my NIB Deadpool premium 2 days ago and I'm have an issue with the drop targets in the middle of the playfield. Soft hits and they drop no problem, hard hits and it's like the ball hit a brick wall and they won't drop. I checked the clearance between the back of the target when pushed in and they're not hitting the playfield. Why won't they drop with the hard hit from the ball?

#13045 1 year ago
Quoted from mmuglia:

I got my NIB Deadpool premium 2 days ago and I'm have an issue with the drop targets in the middle of the playfield. Soft hits and they drop no problem, hard hits and it's like the ball hit a brick wall and they won't drop. I checked the clearance between the back of the target when pushed in and they're not hitting the playfield. Why won't they drop with the hard hit from the ball?

I'd be asking stern that question. NIB and all.

#13046 1 year ago

Sorry man that sucks I’m not sure about that. I do know some modes those drops stay up no matter what but if it’s like beginning of the game and hard hits still don’t work I’m not really sure what it would be. This is my first game with drops so not sure how to adjust them but I’m sure someone in the tech forums or hopefully your distributor could help.

Quoted from mmuglia:

#13047 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

I'd be asking stern that question. NIB and all.

I'm calling Stern tomorrow, but I figured someone else has had the problem too.

#13048 1 year ago
Quoted from KneeKickLou:

Sorry man that sucks I’m not sure about that. I do know some modes those drops stay up no matter what but if it’s like beginning of the game and hard hits still don’t work I’m not really sure what it would be. This is my first game with drops so not sure how to adjust them but I’m sure someone in the tech forums or hopefully your distributor could help.

It does suck, but I'll get it figured out. I ordered some Scoleri drop target springs, so we'll see if that fixes the problem.

#13049 1 year ago

Brian Posehn with his DP Premium that he received for his work on the game.
Screenshot_20220522-011350_YouTube (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220522-011350_YouTube (resized).jpg

Screen-Shot-2018-08-11-at-9.38.34-AM (resized).pngScreen-Shot-2018-08-11-at-9.38.34-AM (resized).png
#13050 1 year ago
Quoted from sanctumwear:

Brian Posehn with his DP Premium that he received for his work on the game.

Looks very dusty!

Rob

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 16,261 posts in this topic. You are on page 261 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/261 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.