(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,263 posts
  • 1,090 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by ALY
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg
IMG_2260 (resized).jpg
IMG_2259 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,263 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 326.
#1201 5 years ago

Any chance the ramp is too low? Or the blue rubber pads are not installed properly?

#1202 5 years ago
Quoted from pintechev:

¿Alguna posibilidad de que la rampa sea demasiado baja? ¿O las almohadillas de goma azules no están instaladas correctamente?

I think it's the same as at the beginning.
and the gums are as they came

20181119_120642 (resized).jpg20181119_120642 (resized).jpg20181125_113338 (resized).jpg20181125_113338 (resized).jpg
#1203 5 years ago

also jumps when it hits the rubber on the right side of the board. I mean blue rubber wing right orbit, but as there is no ramp on it does not hit anything and does not bother

#1204 5 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

I didn't read the whole thread, but I assume the bonus multiplier lights between the flippers do nothing at the moment?

No... they currently work. Bonus multipliers are activated with the Snikt shot. This is a shot to the standup target just the right of the wolverine spinner that ricochets off the standup target and onto the katana ramp/sword. This advances the shot multiplier to 2x, then the next shot to 3x, and so on. The multiplier only last a short time (I think 20 seconds, but might be wrong). The sound effect when you hit this shot is supposed to be the sound of wolverines claws deploying... in the comics, they pen this as "SNIKT".

Difficult shot, but the more I play the higher my percentage of pulling it off is becoming. No way I could ever do it every time, but I'm happy with 10-20% or so success rate.

#1205 5 years ago

exact.
I really like this shot, but it's difficult.

#1206 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

No... they currently work. Bonus multipliers are activated with the Snikt shot. This is a shot to the standup target just the right of the wolverine spinner that ricochets off the standup target and onto the katana ramp/sword. This advances the shot multiplier to 2x, then the next shot to 3x, and so on. The multiplier only last a short time (I think 20 seconds, but might be wrong). The sound effect when you hit this shot is supposed to be the sound of wolverines claws deploying... in the comics, they pen this as "SNIKT".
Difficult shot, but the more I play the higher my percentage of pulling it off is becoming. No way I could ever do it every time, but I'm happy with 10-20% or so success rate.

Yeah I figured it out after I looked at the rules a litte closer. I thought it was tied to the bam! rollovers for end of ball bonus. I don't think that shot would ever be possible from that target up the lock ramp. It just doesn't seem possible how it's positioned. Thanks for the clarification.

#1207 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

So while I know how to activate the 2x, etc., I am not entirely on what it does. Is every shot on the play field doubled (or tripled if 3x) while its flashing? I know from the BAM! the bonus at the end (weapons, chimichangas) are doubled (or tripled) but that’s easy to see on the LCD screen. Not sure about the 2x from the Snikt shot and what it doubles. Thanks for clarifying.

#1208 5 years ago

Played a pro today at Cafe 1 in Orlando, really liked it, and it felt different than any layout I can remember. Is there a similar layout to this that I’m forgetting about?

#1209 5 years ago

Joined the club on Thursday. I played it at the Nashville show and had to get one. Yeah I’m in the honeymoon phase, but this game is so much fun.

B5853EB7-6727-404C-9B30-98C5F1897823 (resized).jpegB5853EB7-6727-404C-9B30-98C5F1897823 (resized).jpeg
#1210 5 years ago

Loving my Deadpool LE, the mirrored backglass is superb
I just added a few extra plastics to the playfield, these were included in the goodies bag
I also changed the stock flipper rubbers to superbands and increased the pitch, with that, the katana ramp shot flows beautifully
I highly recommend this title, it’s a doozy!

3C1284D3-F6EB-4A71-B10D-2A7662782C2C (resized).jpeg3C1284D3-F6EB-4A71-B10D-2A7662782C2C (resized).jpegCE2C1FAE-B8BF-4106-BBDB-D19E1748F018 (resized).jpegCE2C1FAE-B8BF-4106-BBDB-D19E1748F018 (resized).jpeg
#1211 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

¿Okay? No estoy seguro de que haya visto un video diferente, pero aparte del hecho de que juegas peor que yo (bromeando) no vi ni un solo problema ni bolas de aire continuas, ¿has estado publicando sobre? Las hondas parecen funcionar como todos los juegos que he jugado. Tal vez sus expectativas de pinball son más altas que la mayoría.

Here you can see how the ball jumps. It is a small sample with the hand, during the game the ball goes faster the jump is much bigger

#1212 5 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

Here you can see how the ball jumps. It is a small sample with the hand, during the game the ball goes faster the jump is much bigger

Can you turn down coil strength on slings?

Also what is pitch of playfield

#1213 5 years ago

Can we see a video like this from this angle:

Want to see the angle of the kicker itself as it’s supposed to move the ball at a slightly downward/parallel angle. Maybe yours isn’t doing that - but that’s the angle. Glass off and as close as you can.

#1214 5 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

I watched that clip three times and don't see anything unusual at all.

#1215 5 years ago

ok tomorrow I will make a video from that position.
I also have a lot of rebounds that hit the wire ramp from this post ....
thank you very much everyone for trying to help me ...

20181202_184436 (resized).jpg20181202_184436 (resized).jpg
#1216 5 years ago

if it can be lowered. right now it is in 12, it is already very low. But although it is low when it makes several rebounds it gains strength and makes the jump

20181202_171308 (resized).jpg20181202_171308 (resized).jpg
#1217 5 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

if it can be lowered. right now it is in 12, it is already very low. But although it is low when it makes several rebounds it gains strength and makes the jump
[quoted image]

Ok? Just saying this is pinball. These new machines don’t have dimpled Playfields because the ball stays glued to the Playfield. The only way your going to see that is if you trade up for an EM or SS. Even then balls bounced around like this and it’s Normal. The way you describe it balls are hitting the glass and jumping over the ramp. What you show is just Pinball! I assume you bought (and they sell) that Playfield protector for a reason. You may be over analyzing the basics. Play the game and enjoy.

#1218 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

¿Okay? Sólo digo que esto es pinball. Estas nuevas máquinas no tienen campos de juego con hoyuelos porque la bola permanece pegada al campo de juego. La única forma en que lo verás es si cambias por un EM o SS . Incluso entonces las pelotas rebotaron así y es normal. La forma en que lo describen las bolas son golpear el cristal y saltar sobre la rampa. ¡Lo que muestras es solo Pinball! Supongo que compró (y venden) ese protector Playfield por una razón. Usted puede estar sobre el análisis de los conceptos básicos. Juega el juego y disfruta.

this is a game field without protector ... in these machines it is mandatory to put it since it left ghostbuster ...
these dimples that are in the photo is due to the jumps of the ball.

Screenshot_20181102-031258 (resized).pngScreenshot_20181102-031258 (resized).png
#1219 5 years ago

I have a lot of time playing pinball and I understand that some ball flies. But in this machine my balls hit with everything in the field of play, the ball is raised even when it hits the lateral targets. It is not normal for so many balls to bounce and hit the wire ramp.to someone else happens ?.
I like the game but I do not feel comfortable. It's my first nib and I'm sadder than happy ....

#1220 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Can you turn down coil strength on slings?
Also what is pitch of playfield

You can change slingshot power in menu and you can physically adjust spacing of the leaf switch hitting the slingshot rubberi itself.

#1221 5 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

Puede cambiar la potencia de la catapulta en el menú y puede ajustar físicamente el espaciado del interruptor de la hoja al golpear la propia goma de la catapulta.

yes.e changed the power several times, now they are 12 power, much less than half.
I also try to adjust the sheets manually but that does not change anything, only the reaction time, but the behavior is the same

#1222 5 years ago

I am not sure that you’re having an actual issue. You have a protector, you turned the power down. If you’re not getting damage, you should play the game. I have a Pro with low plays - sometimes the ball gets air, and dimples are part of pinball. Over time they flatten out. Your protector will actually stop that from happening I believe - never used one so I am not sure if that’s correct - but it should add more protection.

#1223 5 years ago
Quoted from pintechev:

No estoy seguro de que esté teniendo un problema real. Tienes un protector, has bajado el poder. Si no estás recibiendo daño, debes jugar el juego. Tengo un Pro con jugadas bajas: a veces, la pelota se airea y los hoyuelos forman parte del pinball. Con el tiempo se aplanan. Creo que su protector realmente evitará que eso suceda, nunca usé uno, así que no estoy seguro de si eso es correcto, pero debería agregar más protección.

I do not have problems with the dimples because I have the protector. My problem is the balls in the air and the blows received by the ramp of lambre because of these balls, in addition to the balls that jump in the middle of a partica over the slingshot

#1224 5 years ago

It’s a steel ramp - you’re not going to break it. The balls that jump to the outlines, I agree that’s annoying. I still want to see why in slow motion. My game never does that - so maybe something is out of adjustment on yours. Who knows - have you spoken to your distributor?

#1225 5 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

I do not have problems with the dimples because I have the protector. My problem is the balls in the air and the blows received by the ramp of lambre because of these balls, in addition to the balls that jump in the middle of a partica over the slingshot

Are you certain that you didn't cause whatever issues you may be experiencing? Play field protector, adding washers to change the height of slingshots, etc...that's a lot of physical modifications right out of the gate. I've played 3 Pros and an LED and airballs are not any more common than any other pin I've played.

A week ago somebody suggested you call Stern. What did they say?

#1226 5 years ago

the dealer does not know anything and how it was dismantled to put the protector because it gives me no solution. Call stern is difficult, I live in Spain and do not speak ingles.mañana I will record a video and I will change it to slow camera.e tasted of everything and I can not find any solution. I have raised the flippers a little bit but it does not change anything either, and I tried different types of rubber on the flippers and the slingshots. I can not find the reason for this, I make a close-up video and a slow camera. I think that if I do not solve this in a short time I will have to change or sell the machine, this makes me very sad because I was very excited about this machine

#1227 5 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

I know some don’t like dimples - maybe if they treat the wood in the future it be hard as a steel!

http://www.constructionmanagermagazine.com/international/researchers-make-soft-wood-hard-steel/

#1228 5 years ago

these would be a good solution ...

#1229 5 years ago

Any hopes of seeing a code update for DP yet this year? Loving the game just hoping to see some refinements.

#1230 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Any hopes of seeing a code update for DP yet this year? Loving the game just hoping to see some refinements.

They announced it in a panel once, 1.0 this year.

#1231 5 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

They announced it in a panel once, 1.0 this year.

Christmas present!

#1232 5 years ago

Stern posted on Facebook that their games have Easter eggs hidden if you play in certain days, times, or certain lengths of time.

Anyone know of any for Deadpool yet?

#1233 5 years ago

How come I can't create a custom message on mine? I didn't have a problem with my STpro or IM.

#1234 5 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

How come I can't create a custom message on mine? I didn't have a problem with my STpro or IM.

I couldn't get it to work on mine either (LE)... It let's you enter it in the menus, but it will not display the message.

#1235 5 years ago

It might be a glitch. I tried both settings and spent an hour on it with no luck.

#1236 5 years ago

I have a custom message on 0.95 just made sure you enter it through the main menu custom message setting not the adjustments one.

#1237 5 years ago
Quoted from pintechev:

Can we see a video like this from this angle:

Want to see the angle of the kicker itself as it’s supposed to move the ball at a slightly downward/parallel angle. Maybe yours isn’t doing that - but that’s the angle. Glass off and as close as you can.

I think the boat produces it when passing by the edge of the protector.
when it returns the ball goes through the edge of the protector and produces the jump ....

#1238 5 years ago

this is slower

#1239 5 years ago

I think you need bigger, heavier balls...

#1241 5 years ago
Quoted from TheJerol:

Creo que necesitas bolas más grandes y pesadas ...

Jajajajajjajjajaa

#1242 5 years ago

Picture tells the story. The kicker arm is hitting below the center of the ball, and it’s at a downward angle, this is causing the ball lift up. It’s kind of like how you hit a soccer ball right now, it’s lifting up.

This is likely a combination of your playfield protectors, etc. It’s causing the ball to sit higher on the playfield relative to the kicker arm which is in a fixed position.

#1243 5 years ago

how can I solve that?
and put washers under the post to ke the rubber ke higher. Can I raise the batter or fix it? Thank you

#1244 5 years ago

I need to look at the mechanism and see if it would be possible to raise it without altering the machine in a destructive way.

#1245 5 years ago

Okkkkkk
Thanks!!!!!!

#1246 5 years ago
Quoted from pintechev:

Picture tells the story. The kicker arm is hitting below the center of the ball, and it’s at a downward angle, this is causing the ball lift up. It’s kind of like how you hit a soccer ball right now, it’s lifting up.
This is likely a combination of your playfield protectors, etc. It’s causing the ball to sit higher on the playfield relative to the kicker arm which is in a fixed position.

If you slow down the slowed down videos, you'll see that the ball is already in the air before the kicker arm engages, which also helps send it further upward, too.

#1247 5 years ago

It is difficult to find the solution for me ... hahahaha

#1248 5 years ago

Just my opinion but as suspected your video shows as the ball rolls off the edge of the protector like a ball rolling off a curb the return kick launches it and the return edge (curb) of the protector acts like a launch ramp! As has been mentioned over and over few if any have this issue and it comes back to what is the last thing you changed or added to make your game different. A Protector! Loose it and play pinball!!

#1249 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Just my opinion but as suspected your video shows as the ball rolls off the edge of the protector like a ball rolling off a curb the return kick launches it and the return edge (curb) of the protector acts like a launch ramp! As has been mentioned over and over few if any have this issue and it comes back to what is the last thing you changed or added to make your game different. A Protector! Loose it and play pinball!!

Agreed. I know mannymasy has stated that it was happening before the protector is installed, but if I was Stern, and someone called me on support for this issue, my first answer would be take the protector out. Stern didn't design the machine with the protector in mind, and the video shows the ball is launching off of something. The only other thing I can think of is checking to see if the playfield itself is warped, which should be easy enough to check with a level.

#1250 5 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

It is difficult to find the solution for me ... hahahaha

Adjust your leaf switches so they are a bit more sensitive so it will trigger the mech before the ball can get too bar into the mech

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.95
$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Grovetown, GA
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Parsippany, NJ
There are 16,263 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/25?hl=melhadmj and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.