(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,261 posts
  • 1,089 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 21 hours ago by Minibull
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg
IMG_2260 (resized).jpg
IMG_2259 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,261 posts in this topic. You are on page 259 of 326.
#12901 1 year ago
Quoted from Medic:

Is there suppose to be a black rubber ring on the outlane posts? If so where can I get them from? Pics from Deadpool, and one from my other game showing with it.
[quoted image][quoted image]

No, it ships without the inlane rubbers for a reason. It’s how the designer, George Gomez, wanted it.

#12902 1 year ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

No, it ships without the inlane rubbers for a reason. It’s how the designer, George Gomez, wanted it.

Mine (Pro, received last week) came with a set in the goodie bag, and from what I read, George Gomez opted not to install them on the outlane posts by default to help "improve ball times" for machines on route. For home use, it's totally up to the owner to install them or not.

#12903 1 year ago
Quoted from Medic:

Is there suppose to be a black rubber ring on the outlane posts? If so where can I get them from? Pics from Deadpool, and one from my other game showing with it.

Believe Gomez designed the game with no outlane post rubbers but they are in the goodie bag and can be added.

I added them on mine as it makes it a little more forgiving which is just more enjoyable al round especially for my kids.

#12904 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Believe Gomez designed the game with no outlane post rubbers but they are in the goodie bag and can be added.
I added them on mine as it makes it a little more forgiving which is just more enjoyable al round especially for my kids.

I’m going to install mine then…. For the kids.

Finally got a set of these Kitana side rails and installed them the other day. Not sure I will powder coat my armor now.

011B88DD-F135-48BD-8E22-465F523C5A11 (resized).jpeg011B88DD-F135-48BD-8E22-465F523C5A11 (resized).jpeg09551CE0-DD96-49BF-9972-A6DA291601EE (resized).jpeg09551CE0-DD96-49BF-9972-A6DA291601EE (resized).jpeg

#12905 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Finally got a set of these Kitana side rails and installed them the other day. Not sure I will powder coat my armor now.

I don't blame ya. That side armor looks cool.

#12906 1 year ago

Do it I did it for my son but honestly like I said it’s more fun all round for everyone myself included. And when it’s your game in your home it doesn’t matter what others think you need to enjoy it as much and as best as you can,

#12907 1 year ago

With the newer Deadpools, is the washer/cliffy needed for the katana lock metal guide?

Was looking at older pictures and it seems they increased the outline and raised it a little bit in the newer games.

#12908 1 year ago

Just ordered my Deadpool Pro, and it is supposed to come some time next week. What colors did you guys change the rubbers to if you installed Titans? I was thinking red, but I have clear on my Godzilla, and those look nice.

#12909 1 year ago
Quoted from Bluthgg:

With the newer Deadpools, is the washer/cliffy needed for the katana lock metal guide?
Was looking at older pictures and it seems they increased the outline and raised it a little bit in the newer games.

They removed some artwork and trimmed away some of the bottom of the rail at the edge. Probably helps a lot more now, it may still dig in a little where the rail contacts the playfield though. Cliffy or washer below is some more insurance if you care.

#12910 1 year ago

I am having the same debate: side rails or powder coat?

#12911 1 year ago
Quoted from Bluthgg:

Quoted from Thomas3184:

They removed some artwork and trimmed away some of the bottom of the rail at the edge. Probably helps a lot more now, it may still dig in a little where the rail contacts the playfield though. Cliffy or washer below is some more insurance if you care.

#8 nylon and stainless steel washers.

Quoted from unclerudy:

Just ordered my Deadpool Pro, and it is supposed to come some time next week. What colors did you guys change the rubbers to if you installed Titans? I was thinking red, but I have clear on my Godzilla, and those look nice.

I just ordered a set of Titans in black, but I was considering translucent or light blue for a while.

#12912 1 year ago

Just got my Pro on Monday. Before getting the machine I ordered a few clear plastic protectors. I got a kit for the slings, out lane plastics and the narrow one to the left of the shooter lane. I also bought a stand alone clear plastic for the left ramp but noticed after getting the machine that the left ramp has a second lower plastic layer already installed from stern.

#12913 1 year ago
Quoted from Medic:

if you want them, you can get them from titan pinball. They are 3/8" OD rings.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#12914 1 year ago

SOLD!
Mod - For Sale
New (selling multiple) - “Tilt Toppers Deadpool topper that is no longer in production and will never be remade. Everything works as it should. Shipping included in price. The white light has 3 different se...”
2022-05-17
Marshville, NC
425 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 203 times

#12915 1 year ago

Anyone recognize what this broken bracket would be from? Found on topside… but unclear where it came from07A70ED3-2A76-42BB-B4FB-6FF4908BB3A0 (resized).jpeg07A70ED3-2A76-42BB-B4FB-6FF4908BB3A0 (resized).jpeg

#12916 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Anyone recognize what this broken bracket would be from? Found on topside… but unclear where it came from[quoted image]

Not at home to check but my first thought was just behind the drops in the lil Deadpool area I thought there was a plate or area like that, I could be wrong but worth checking quickly if your in front of your game.

#12917 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Anyone recognize what this broken bracket would be from? Found on topside… but unclear where it came from[quoted image]

Someone else had the same issue and so did Bro, Do You Even Pinball? while streaming. I am going to come clean here...I read both posts and watched the video and I am not 100% sure where that thing goes. if you could post a follow up I will check mine, because it seems to be a thing that happens from time to time.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/256#post-6930392

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/256#post-6930450

#12918 1 year ago
Quoted from Medic:

Gomez recommended against rubber rings, but you do have the option to add them. I tried with the rings on and noticed two things: 1) fewer BOOMs available since balls bounced away from the in-lane to the flippers, 2) reduced flow because balls wouldn’t fall quickly into the in-lanes, and 3) gave me slightly higher scores, but not by much.

I wound up removing the rings because I like the flow better without them.

#12919 1 year ago
Quoted from kell:

I am having the same debate: side rails or powder coat?

Always a tough choice. I was going to powder coat mine. Place here in Phoenix does everything for $65. Super great job. But since Marco specialties had the side rails I ordered them and love em. It’s a personal preference. Do what you like

#12920 1 year ago
Quoted from Meri-cah:

Always a tough choice. I was going to powder coat mine. Place here in Phoenix does everything for $65. Super great job. But since Marco specialties had the side rails I ordered them and love em. It’s a personal preference. Do what you like

I’m a big fan of a nice powder coat but I actually like the look of black on this game. Goes nicely with all of the red on the playfield and translight.

#12921 1 year ago

Should hopefully have replacement right apron plastics ready to go this coming week.

#12922 1 year ago

Mine finally came yesterday its so much fun. I did add a few mods. Holy crap is that scary. I added plastic protectors and you have to remove the 2 screws holding down the katana so you can move the katana out of the way. Holy crap those are some of the smallest screws I have ever seen. I am lucky I did not drop one because it would of been lost forever lol.

#12923 1 year ago
Quoted from Meri-cah:

What place? I am in the valley and was thinking about it. Do they come to you and take everything off or do you have to bring it to them? I was thinking about powder coating my pro

#12924 1 year ago
Quoted from Rizmo:

Mine finally came yesterday its so much fun. I did add a few mods. Holy crap is that scary. I added plastic protectors and you have to remove the 2 screws holding down the katana so you can move the katana out of the way. Holy crap those are some of the smallest screws I have ever seen. I am lucky I did not drop one because it would of been lost forever lol.

Go to princess auto or whatever you guys have, Harbour freight? Get a $5 metal magnetic tray. I use mine frequently for pinball work

AND buy a $3 telescopic magnetic rod, I also us that ALL the time.

#12925 1 year ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Go to princess auto or whatever you guys have, Harbour freight? Get a $5 metal magnetic tray. I use mine frequently for pinball work
AND buy a $3 telescopic magnetic rod, I also us that ALL the time.

Yeah, a telescoping magnet will definitely come in handy because you will drop screws in the future!

#12926 1 year ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Yeah, a telescoping magnet will definitely come in handy because you will drop screws in the future!

I do have one of those. I just was not expecting them to be screws for ants lol. I know now for the future and will keep those handy.

#12927 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Is that from a pro or a premium/le? I'm looking on a premium but can't find anything similar yet.

#12928 1 year ago
Quoted from mostater:

Is that from a pro or a premium/le? I'm looking on a premium but can't find anything similar yet.

Pro

#12929 1 year ago

Hey guys, hoping someone might know a fix for this. Half of my insert lights were flickering and under the all LED test, those lights are out. I tracked the wiring to a couple of boards and reseated the connectors without any luck. Any ideas?

C6151986-94E5-4A8B-806D-6EE37DB64F56 (resized).jpegC6151986-94E5-4A8B-806D-6EE37DB64F56 (resized).jpeg
#12930 1 year ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

Hey guys, hoping someone might know a fix for this. Half of my insert lights were flickering and under the all LED test, those lights are out. I tracked the wiring to a couple of boards and reseated the connectors without any luck. Any ideas?
[quoted image]

Did you do any mods to that area with the wiring? You could of hooked it back up wrong by mistake. I would again make sure they are connected. You could then if you have a Digital Volt Meter. Test to see if you have the correct voltage and resistance. Working with electronics in cars and other devices its pretty rare that a wire fails just because. Its prolly something super easy you are over looking it happens to us all

#12931 1 year ago

Check for bad solder joints on the ground wires through the game. I had a similar issue that got worse over time and the solder joints throughout the game looked like absolute trash. Reflowing the solder fixed the prob.

Quoted from Xdetroit:

[quoted image]

#12932 1 year ago

Solved! It was this connector that wasn’t seated. Doesn’t seem like it had cold soldier joints. Just wasn’t seated. Thanks fellas. This was the connector

Quoted from Rizmo:Did you do any mods to that area with the wiring? You could of hooked it back up wrong by mistake. I would again make sure they are connected. You could then if you have a Digital Volt Meter. Test to see if you have the correct voltage and resistance. Working with electronics in cars and other devices its pretty rare that a wire fails just because. Its prolly something super easy you are over looking it happens to us all

1E9B1A6F-7C35-481E-B962-2028FC8A2643 (resized).jpeg1E9B1A6F-7C35-481E-B962-2028FC8A2643 (resized).jpeg
#12933 1 year ago

If anyones looking for a great looking dust cover for $20 for their DP, I found this one on Amazon. I think it looks fantastic!

Link: Deadpool Marvel Summer Beach Towel Blanket 27 x 54 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B093HKTJD6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_A67BK16RNB79TC9EP5SY

321B7C74-10EA-4492-8FCE-86734202FDB5 (resized).jpeg321B7C74-10EA-4492-8FCE-86734202FDB5 (resized).jpeg
#12934 1 year ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

Solved! It was this connector that wasn’t seated. Doesn’t seem like it had cold soldier joints. Just wasn’t seated. Thanks fellas. This was the connector
[quoted image]

At least it was an easy fix. Glad it’s back up and running. Time to celebrate with chimichangas

#12935 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Anyone recognize what this broken bracket would be from? Found on topside… but unclear where it came from

Left Ramp.

topside (resized).pngtopside (resized).pngunder (resized).pngunder (resized).png
#12936 1 year ago

Look at this Katana handle beauty I got from @sleal16! I have previously bought his UFO Saucer pop bumper mod for Godzilla, so I knew the quality would be top notch and this doesn't disappoint! Great detail and looks realistic!

IMG_2769.JPGIMG_2769.JPGIMG_2760.JPGIMG_2760.JPGIMG_2761.JPGIMG_2761.JPG
#12937 1 year ago
Quoted from newovad:

Left Ramp.[quoted image][quoted image]

Ok thx for that! But what in the world is that thing doing there… I don’t see it on the manual diagram either. It looks like its just under the ramp edge…

#12938 1 year ago

Anyone have an issue with the ball grazing the sling rather than feed the left flipper when exiting the right orbit? If you do and would like to know my solution, here is a link to my fresh post on the subject:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-to-handle-orbit-ballguide-issue-on-deadpool#post-6941496

#12939 1 year ago

Just heard from my distributor in Australia the container is loaded from Stern and payment is due... exciting times.

#12940 1 year ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Look at this Katana handle beauty I got from Sleal16! I have previously bought his UFO Saucer pop bumper mod for Godzilla, so I knew the quality would be top notch and this doesn't disappoint! Great detail and looks realistic![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

In case you wonder. I do some more of my handles and if I saw that correct here on Pinside it costs you only 15 dollar more than this, including shipping from oversea. You would also be able to change the Colorfilters 8 Colorfilters included.
My material is tested shockproof.
And I don't start the conversation about the designe. The only thing you need to have is a bit of patient because It takes a bit of time to do them.
IMG_20210912_233939.jpgIMG_20210912_233939.jpgIMG_20210913_172749.jpgIMG_20210913_172749.jpgIMG_20220509_222820.jpgIMG_20220509_222820.jpgIMG_20220509_222956.jpgIMG_20220509_222956.jpg

#12941 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Hi. I got an IM from George Gomez himself as I had the same piece fall off my back ramp. It is a piece that keeps the ramp optos aligned. Very hard to put it back into place on the rear ramp but I was able to remove the habitrail and some surrounding pieces to be able to hold it and attach the hex standoff back on. Hope this helps

BD9F63AF-4A9C-495B-82FB-836F5A3DB5C9 (resized).pngBD9F63AF-4A9C-495B-82FB-836F5A3DB5C9 (resized).png
#12942 1 year ago
Quoted from Fire1st:

Hi. I got an IM from George Gomez himself as I had the same piece fall off my back ramp. It is a piece that keeps the ramp optos aligned. Very hard to put it back into place on the rear ramp but I was able to remove the habitrail and some surrounding pieces to be able to hold it and attach the hex standoff back on. Hope this helps [quoted image]

Now that’s service when you get the game designer to answer your tech support questions.

#12943 1 year ago

Gomez is an absolute treasure. He took time to help me out with an odd EHOH issue during the pandemic via Instagram. Wouldn’t let it go till it was solved, Great dude!

Quoted from bigguybbr:

Now that’s service when you get the game designer to answer your tech support questions.

#12944 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:Now that’s service when you get the game designer to answer your tech support questions.

Should read the Houdini owners thread.

Josh Kugler for the win!

#12945 1 year ago

Has anyone used the Yoyokopter disco ball mod on their pro? The video looks incredible, I just don’t know if updated code has effected how it works at all. Doesn’t seem to be triggered by the insert like the Lermods version. I’m not sure what is triggering it tho.

#12946 1 year ago
Quoted from Lucxor:

In case you wonder. I do some more of my handles and if I saw that correct here on Pinside it costs you only 5 dollar more than this, including shipping from oversea. You would also be able to change the Colorfilters 8 Colorfilters included.
And I don't start the conversation about the designe. The only thing you need to have is a bit of patient because It takes a bit of time to do them.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Yours looks nice as well! Options and competition among the modders is good to increase quality and keep the costs reasonable for all of us who enjoy them!

#12947 1 year ago
Quoted from Lucxor:

In case you wonder. I do some more of my handles and if I saw that correct here on Pinside it costs you only 5 dollar more than this, including shipping from oversea. You would also be able to change the Colorfilters 8 Colorfilters included.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I can’t see how to order one.

#12949 1 year ago

Taking possession of a Premium later this week or early next week.

Deadpool Pro was my first pinball machine ever in 2020, and it was amazing. I played over 1000 games in my first month, and over 2500 games in the first 6 months.

I grew tired of it as it was my only machine, and figured that anything I replaced it with, would be equal or better. I was wrong.

I've regretted selling it ever since, and have been through 5 other games, and nothing has captured the feeling and excitement of Deadpool. I told myself I would get it back, and if I did, would go all out for the Premium. I'm so excited to have it back and cannot wait to blow it the 'eff up with the skills I've gained since owning it.

Now, having said that... Official Stern Art blades or Mirror blades?

#12950 1 year ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

Now, having said that... Official Stern Art blades or Mirror blades?

I like mirrors on this one.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Austin, TX
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

6,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

There are 16,261 posts in this topic. You are on page 259 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/259 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.