(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,196 posts
  • 1,083 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 23 hours ago by drwicket
  • Topic is favorited by 556 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7899 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1688 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1689 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240327_001906_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240327_001709_Chrome (resized).jpg
IMG_8452 (resized).jpg
IMG_8453 (resized).jpg
IMG_8454 (resized).jpg
IMG_8455 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240323_200809 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240326_153304_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
20240326_103932 (resized).jpg
20240326_103906 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,196 posts in this topic. You are on page 258 of 324.
#12851 1 year ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Someone has I think. I’m sure it’s documented in here?

Yep, that's been done to the machine too.

#12852 1 year ago
Quoted from Medic:Finally had the motivation to install a few mods. Any other highly recommended mods to get?
[quoted image]

Isn't the hammock going to block the dazzler spotlight for the disco ball?

#12853 1 year ago

Installed my colour gels tonight. Nice little touch.

ED34FFA5-E254-4607-8A69-E10B5B0E905E (resized).jpegED34FFA5-E254-4607-8A69-E10B5B0E905E (resized).jpeg
#12854 1 year ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Isn't the hammock going to block the dazzler spotlight for the disco ball?

No such thing as too many dolls.

#12855 1 year ago
Quoted from petrieslastword:

It's new pin day!
Patiently waiting for my wife to wake up so she can help me get it down the stairs to the basement now. The wait is excruciating.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Oo hopefully mine comes from cointaker soon

#12856 1 year ago

Has anyone seen Marvel Legends interactive Deadpool Head? It looks amazing, I kind of wish someone could mod it into a topper for my pin.

https://shop.hasbro.com/en-us/product/marvel-legends-deadpool-s-head-premium-interactive-talking-electronic-app-enhanced-adult-collectible-with-sfx-and-phrases:03AD4BF1-DB08-4A33-B7CE-6F2FB344AD50

I have one and use as a topper ....looks great

#12857 1 year ago
Quoted from Flyer666:

I have one and use as a topper ....looks great

I have one too. Only problem is that it wobbles as it moves around and can fall off. It could use a weighted base, neodymium magnets, or Velcro since you still need access to the on/off switch on the bottom. Because of that, mine sits on a shelf near my machine. I didn’t want it falling as I try to slap save a ball mid game.

#12858 1 year ago

Been playing my be DP Pro for a few hours and most times the Katana is releasing 2 balls instead of 1 when a ball goes up there but doesn't lock. How would I correct?

There’s a setting (I believe in the Deadpool adjustments menu?) to adjust the timing of the coil. I would start there.

#12859 1 year ago

Thinking about turning the Ninja physical ball lock off so the game is more flowy on a Pro. Anyone else do this? Is this heresy?

#12860 1 year ago
Quoted from attyrhodes:

Thinking about turning the Ninja physical ball lock off so the game is more flowy on a Pro. Anyone else do this? Is this heresy?

I have played on location with that setting. I guess you could say it increases flow, but I don't like it. The physical lock is a good feature. It drops the balls down the katana nicely to give you a nice paced chance at shooting a few shots.

#12861 1 year ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

There’s a setting (I believe in the Deadpool adjustments menu?) to adjust the timing of the coil. I would start there.

Didn't know this existed, will try to find it. Thank you.

The only setting related to this IC is "Lock Post Hold Power", is this what I'm looking for? Has anyone adjusted this with success and have a number I should target?

#12862 1 year ago
Quoted from attyrhodes:Thinking about turning the Ninja physical ball lock off so the game is more flowy on a Pro. Anyone else do this? Is this heresy?

Virtual ball locks suck.

Rob

#12863 1 year ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Virtual ball locks suck.
Rob

Depends. I vastly prefer the portal locks on AIQ instead of the rising and falling subway slowing the game down immensely, but the Katana lock is super cool.

#12864 1 year ago

Depends. I vastly prefer the portal locks on AIQ instead of the rising and falling subway slowing the game down immensely, but the Katana lock is super cool.

I love the physical portal locks on AIQ... need a breather every now and then with long game times.

#12865 1 year ago
Quoted from awesome1:

I love the physical portal locks on AIQ... need a breather every now and then with long game times.

To each their own, I definitely prefer the flow not getting ruined on that one. AIQ is all about getting in the zone for me.

#12866 1 year ago
Quoted from awesome1:

I just need time to drink beer in between the action, so a pause in any game is welcome every now and then.

#12867 1 year ago

Didn't know this existed, will try to find it. Thank you.
The only setting related to this IC is "Lock Post Hold Power", is this what I'm looking for? Has anyone adjusted this with success and have a number I should target?

Mine is set to sword lock only. The game has SO MANY multi balls, I like that one of them is slightly easier to delay.

#12868 1 year ago

Added some toys last night after playing for a bit. This really is just one of the most "fun" pins I've ever played. Love it.

The trough lighting addition was really the greatest quick mod of all though. What a difference.

20220518_100647 (resized).jpg20220518_100647 (resized).jpg20220518_100705 (resized).jpg20220518_100705 (resized).jpg20220518_100732 (resized).jpg20220518_100732 (resized).jpg
#12869 1 year ago
Quoted from YZRider926:

Just sent payment for my premium. Now i got to clean my basement and make room. Wasn’t expecting it for a couple more months.

Same here, been toughing it out since selling my pro. Can't wait for DP to come home again - should be next week

#12870 1 year ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Same here, been toughing it out since selling my pro. Can't wait for DP to come home again - should be next week

I’ve actually never played a premium. Only a pro on location. Loved it though.

#12871 1 year ago

Added some toys last night after playing for a bit. This really is just one of the most "fun" pins I've ever played. Love it.
The trough lighting addition was really the greatest quick mod of all though. What a difference.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Does the Disco ball MOD work well on the Pro? I heard it doesn't rotate right after one of the code updates. Please post a video of the rotations so I can see how well it spins.

#12872 1 year ago
Quoted from Titokombo:

Does the Disco ball MOD work well on the Pro? I heard it doesn't rotate right after one of the code updates. Please post a video of the rotations so I can see how well it spins.

There is this thread for a mod for the Lermods disco ball to help spin more smoothly and not pulse. Lermods themselves chime in with some options as well. I don't have one so I cannot say if it is good or not but the feedback seems mixed.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-pro-disco-ball-mod-mod-to-fix-for-new-code

#12873 1 year ago
Quoted from attyrhodes:

Play virtual lock only and no extra balls. competition rules only. You are correct better flow.

#12874 1 year ago

Hi folks,
I am very happily soon to join the Deadpool (premium) club when my machine arrives from the dealer in July. He also has toppers available (about $650 USD)
Thanks in advance - What's your vibe on the topper?

A) Definitely get it, it's awesome and you will be the envy of all the other kids
B) It's pretty cool, wouldn't hurt to have it.
C) It's ok but not really worth it. Maybe spend the extra money on chimichangas.
D) I hate it, why would you even suggest such a thing

#12875 1 year ago

Interesting issue on my DP. Noticed the game was starting up with all X targets lit and racking up weapons QUICK. Went into switch test and noticed the colossus inner loop rollover is triggering three to four other switches. I hit another switch, it stops. Hit Colossus, switches lock on again.

I cut the switch out completely and now there is no problem. I cleaned it up checked it out and it looked good. Soldered back in making sure I had a strong ground connection and…it’s locking on all the other switches again.

Has anyne ever had a switch go bad and just make the game go haywire? Will a new switch fix this? Or should I be looking for a compromised ground wire in the chain?

Any help / insights are appreciated

#12876 1 year ago
Quoted from simbob:

Hi folks,
I am very happily soon to join the Deadpool (premium) club when my machine arrives from the dealer in July. He also has toppers available (about $650 USD)
A) Definitely get it, it's awesome and you will be the envy of all the other kids
C) It's ok but not really worth it. Maybe spend the extra money on chimichangas.

They aren't everyone's cup of tea, but I'm a big fan of toppers I think they finish off a pin very nicely. The DP one is pretty cool - and if you can get a new one at RRP rather than a ludicrously priced 2nd hand one - I'd definitely go with A.

#12877 1 year ago
Quoted from simbob:

Hi folks,

Get the topper if you can. Price for the topper will go up when they become unobtanium..

#12878 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Interesting issue on my DP. Noticed the game was starting up with all X targets lit and racking up weapons QUICK. Went into switch test and noticed the colossus inner loop rollover is triggering three to four other switches. I hit another switch, it stops. Hit Colossus, switches lock on again.
I cut the switch out completely and now there is no problem. I cleaned it up checked it out and it looked good. Soldered back in making sure I had a strong ground connection and…it’s locking on all the other switches again.
Has anyne ever had a switch go bad and just make the game go haywire? Will a new switch fix this? Or should I be looking for a compromised ground wire in the chain?

Maybe swap it with another switch not having an issue to see if the problem moves around the game.

#12879 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Sounds like a diode problem in the same row or column as rhat switch

#12880 1 year ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

They aren't everyone's cup of tea, but I'm a big fan of toppers I think they finish off a pin very nicely. The DP one is pretty cool - and if you can get a new one at RRP rather than a ludicrously priced 2nd hand one - I'd definitely go with A.

Does the Deadpool topper have any extra modes with it?

#12881 1 year ago
Quoted from Walk:

Does the Deadpool topper have any extra modes with it?

No extra modes. My only regret now owning the DP topper is I feel I have to buy toppers for my other games...

#12882 1 year ago
Quoted from joelbob:

No extra modes. My only regret now owning the DP topper is I feel I have to buy toppers for my other games...

That’s a slippery slope indeed.

#12883 1 year ago
Quoted from joelbob:

Haha. True.

#12884 1 year ago

Here’s my current Deadpool topper.

8F2EC84D-49DB-4DB7-A436-242DE22C00E4 (resized).jpeg8F2EC84D-49DB-4DB7-A436-242DE22C00E4 (resized).jpeg
#12885 1 year ago
Quoted from Walk:

Here’s my current Deadpool topper.
[quoted image]

If we are sharing "custom toppers" here is mine

It's a floating can holder, I should get a funko pop to put in the middle.

IMG_20220414_174032.jpgIMG_20220414_174032.jpg
#12886 1 year ago

Mine's interactive.

PXL_20210810_204825291.MP_2 (resized).jpgPXL_20210810_204825291.MP_2 (resized).jpg
#12887 1 year ago

I like the Funco pop topper idea. I might have to see what I can come up with when my premium arrives. I did want the Stern one but it's overpriced lights. The only topper I really thought was worth over $500 was my MMr topper I bought with the custom sculpts. Otherwise I'm probably not spending more than $200 for a topper. I can live without them.

#12888 1 year ago

Maine Coon cats are the best!

Quoted from EternitytoM83:

Mine's interactive.
[quoted image]

#12889 1 year ago

Here's my topper - made it a couple years ago.

#12890 1 year ago
Quoted from simbob:

Hi folks,

If mine didn't come with it I probably wouldn't spend the money on it. I mean it is cool but only buy it if you really don't have anything else to buy with your money.

#12891 1 year ago

I bought the comet lighting upgrade kit for Deadpool and have a question on the different types of bulbs. I had two packages of bulbs (besides the spotlights). One package that said they were Frosted Sunlight for GI and the backboard and another that just said warm white.

The package with the frosted sunlight definitely isn't enough to replace all the GI lights and backbox. I tried comparing the two (thinking the package might be mislabeled for the warm white) and I can not see a difference. Just want to make sure I'm not missing something obvious!

#12892 1 year ago
Quoted from Bluthgg:

I bought the comet lighting upgrade kit for Deadpool and have a question on the different types of bulbs. I had two packages of bulbs (besides the spotlights). One package that said they were Frosted Sunlight for GI and the backboard and another that just said warm white.
The package with the frosted sunlight definitely isn't enough to replace all the GI lights and backbox. I tried comparing the two (thinking the package might be mislabeled for the warm white) and I can not see a difference. Just want to make sure I'm not missing something obvious!

That seems odd, the kit is supposed to be all frosted sunlight. I'd send Comet an email and see what's up; they're very responsive.

#12893 1 year ago
Quoted from Medic:

Finally had the motivation to install a few mods. Any other highly recommended mods to get?
[quoted image]

Very cool!

Where is the Deadpool on hammock from?

#12894 1 year ago
Quoted from EternitytoM83:

That seems odd, the kit is supposed to be all frosted sunlight. I'd send Comet an email and see what's up; they're very responsive.

They are very responsive! I need to double check the rings but I think they are all the same. There were a few bulbs I couldn’t change because I ran out - so might need to order more (unless I replaced some I should not have).

Look about right (for color of bulbs)?

95F67000-1DC9-4025-8AAB-31D78387B47A (resized).jpeg95F67000-1DC9-4025-8AAB-31D78387B47A (resized).jpegD74E72F9-4ADF-4A9B-A82D-B865BF47A593 (resized).jpegD74E72F9-4ADF-4A9B-A82D-B865BF47A593 (resized).jpeg
#12895 1 year ago
Quoted from RPZ:

Very cool!

That's not even a mod mate - it's the standard factory plastic on the pro (very cool)!

Can't have it on the premium I guess it'll block the disco ball...?

Edit: DOH I'm talking about the wrong pic! That DP on the hammock is fab and doesn't get in the way at all!

#12896 1 year ago
Quoted from RPZ:

Very cool!

I got the hammock idea from an earlier post on here. Had to buy the hammock, Deadpool, and doll house beer separate. Got it all from ebay and glued it together. This is the hammoc link it’s a playmobile one.

Deadpool figurine was hasbro 2009 comic series

The beer was dollhouse Miniature size on eBay
ebay.com link: itm

#12897 1 year ago
Quoted from Medic:

I got the hammock idea from an earlier post on here. Had to buy the hammock, Deadpool, and doll house beer separate. Got it all from ebay and glued it together. This is the hammoc link it’s a playmobile one.
Deadpool figurine was hasbro 2009 comic series
The beer was dollhouse Miniature size on eBay
ebay.com link: itm

Legend! Thanks!

#12898 1 year ago
Quoted from Bluthgg:

Quoted from Bluthgg:

I’ll have to check my package as it just arrived yesterday. I am going to experiment with only replacing half of the red GI’s with sunlight / alternating every other one just to see the effect.

#12899 1 year ago

Is there suppose to be a black rubber ring on the outlane posts? If so where can I get them from? Pics from Deadpool, and one from my other game showing with it.

1E628D7D-7C0B-492C-81D5-630E4578DFFF (resized).jpeg1E628D7D-7C0B-492C-81D5-630E4578DFFF (resized).jpeg2AA4BDDF-D7D2-4061-8FA7-F299F566FF87 (resized).jpeg2AA4BDDF-D7D2-4061-8FA7-F299F566FF87 (resized).jpeg
#12900 1 year ago
Quoted from Medic:

Is there suppose to be a black rubber ring on the outlane posts? If so where can I get them from? Pics from Deadpool, and one from my other game showing with it.
[quoted image][quoted image]

It’s up to you, supposed to be in the goodie bag inside the cab.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley
Decorations
There are 16,196 posts in this topic. You are on page 258 of 324.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/258 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.