(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,263 posts
  • 1,090 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 hours ago by ALY
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg
IMG_2260 (resized).jpg
IMG_2259 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,263 posts in this topic. You are on page 255 of 326.
#12701 1 year ago

Just got tracking on our Deadpool Pro.

Hype hype hype!

Does anyone have a clue if the music mod will be available for the Pro model on the current firmware? The thread for it is mostly dead, and my wife is going to be sorely disappointed if we can't add the movie music to this one. The music mod for AIQ made it a whole new game for us.

#12702 1 year ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

FYI. This handle looks amazing. Best handle mod on the market, hands down.

Agreed, it looks amazing

#12703 1 year ago
Quoted from petrieslastword:

Just got tracking on our Deadpool Pro.
Hype hype hype!
Does anyone have a clue if the music mod will be available for the Pro model on the current firmware? The thread for it is mostly dead, and my wife is going to be sorely disappointed if we can't add the movie music to this one. The music mod for AIQ made it a whole new game for us.

The music and callouts in Deadpool are great though. Have you had a chance to listen to it in a home environment?

#12704 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Must have mod! This is the best Katana mod available!

Quoted from NightTrain:

FYI. This handle looks amazing. Best handle mod on the market, hands down.

Quoted from NoSkills:

Agreed, it looks amazing

Thank you all.
I appreciate it very much.

#12705 1 year ago
Quoted from Lucxor:

Thank you all.
I appreciate it very much.

Lucxor

Current lead time to get this mod to me ?? Indiana ?

#12706 1 year ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

Lucxor

The handle is Shipped from Switzerland.
Normal Shipping-time is between 7 to 20 Days.

But like i wrote it can take up to 3 Weeks to get them Ready.
I don't planned to do more and have no stock.
Also i have done a List now first come first serve.

#12707 1 year ago
Quoted from awesome1:

The music and callouts in Deadpool are great though. Have you had a chance to listen to it in a home environment?

I can't agree with this enough. The music in this game is so freaking good and spans multiple genres. It is truly worth taking a listen via the DJ mode as you'll likely hear things you don't in the chaos of actual gameplay.

The "bridge" in the middle/end of Lil Deadpool Multiball is soooo good. Whenever I can keep that mode going long enough to hear that it puts a huge smile on my face.

#12708 1 year ago
Quoted from awesome1:

No matter how good they are, my wife wants the movie soundtrack as an option on another SD card, and after experiencing that with AIQ I can't blame her, so I'm going to try and give her the option!

#12709 1 year ago
Quoted from petrieslastword:

No matter how good they are, my wife wants the movie soundtrack as an option on another SD card, and after experiencing that with AIQ I can't blame her, so I'm going to try and give her the option!

Deadpool sound package and call outs
(Up here)

Avengers sound package and call outs
(Down here)

It makes perfect sense to swap out AIQ sound package. It makes no sense to do so for Deadpool.

#12710 1 year ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

Lucxor

Well worth the wait, trust me you wonā€™t be disappointed

#12711 1 year ago

He is correct. play it and then see how keen you are to do it.

DP sounds and music are tops.

#12712 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Well worth the wait, trust me you wonā€™t be disappointed

Thatā€™s a long waitā€¦Iā€™m sure I wonā€™t be disappointed.. it looks great

Lucxor pm sent

#12713 1 year ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

It makes perfect sense to swap out AIQ sound package. It makes no sense to do so for Deadpool.

I agree 100%

That said, after a couple of months I ended up putting AIQ back to stock assets. The only sound mod that has stuck around for me is for GOTG. That one significantly improves the game, and has kept me from moving to the latest code update.

#12714 1 year ago

TWD. Just saying.

#12715 1 year ago

Looks like I scored a DP Pro nib. Has anyone installed the full playfield protector on it? I have mine ready. I will install it before any plays. Probably make another video of the installation. I have excellent results with protectors on Rush LE and GZ pro.

#12716 1 year ago

What would be the chances of adding another disco ball to the right side of the playfield?

JP is hands down the most impactful imo but TWD is also fantastic.

#12717 1 year ago
Quoted from tilted81:

JP is hands down the most impactful imo but TWD is also fantastic.

Does it get rid of that fat cunt saying ahhh ahha ahh everytime you nudge the table? That's what sealed it for me, i'd never buy one.

#12718 1 year ago

The NIN Radiohead one??? Man, as a HUGE Radiohead fan I kinda want the game just for that. Problem is the Mrs. would be totally turned off by the art on the machine.

#12719 1 year ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

The NIN Radiohead one??? Man, as a HUGE Radiohead fan I kinda want the game just for that. Problem is the Mrs. would be totally turned off by the art on the machine.

No the adult one without the added music. tried that headbanging stuff and liked the other one.

#12720 1 year ago

I finally had some time to get this bad boy downstairs and set up! Fuck yeah, after 10 months of waitingā€¦It is so fun. On the list for Lecxorā€™s katana mod and Comet spotlights are just waiting to be installed, sling & lane protectors on ready five, external sub also waiting, shaker ordered, and still on the fence about side blades or mirror blades. I kept expecting FedEx to deliver a forked up pin, but she looks amazing. Time to dimple up this beautiful playfield.
A0FB8955-AB0B-45E4-A68F-7949B6A75B87 (resized).jpegA0FB8955-AB0B-45E4-A68F-7949B6A75B87 (resized).jpeg
2F888B91-66CC-4CD2-805C-4D44142DCF37 (resized).jpeg2F888B91-66CC-4CD2-805C-4D44142DCF37 (resized).jpeg
0FDFC1CD-B8D1-4215-BEF0-C5CBF8CA97DA (resized).jpeg0FDFC1CD-B8D1-4215-BEF0-C5CBF8CA97DA (resized).jpeg
2DA25C7E-CDB4-4E33-9DFD-E358646D857A (resized).jpeg2DA25C7E-CDB4-4E33-9DFD-E358646D857A (resized).jpeg
0A375A85-56DF-4EDF-A3BE-B90F18B1ACB2 (resized).jpeg0A375A85-56DF-4EDF-A3BE-B90F18B1ACB2 (resized).jpeg

#12721 1 year ago
Quoted from NoSkills:

Agreed, it looks amazing

Agreed !!! Lucxor Handle is THE katana king - no mismatched printing errors or glued weird stuff like in other handles

Screenshot 2022-05-10 060642 (resized).jpgScreenshot 2022-05-10 060642 (resized).jpg
#12722 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

If they still sell well and the license is still available, I donā€™t see why Stern would stop making a particular game.

I think because keeping parts for 15 sum games on hand is pretty difficult. If they say, "This game is being retired after this run". Im sure they will know everyone who wanted one will place an order since its never going to be made again. Then it clears up space for new games in the pipeline.

#12723 1 year ago

It's because they commit to new production windows for new licenses years in advance.

#12724 1 year ago

Just got my pro today, turned down the eject power and my normal free play extra ball adjustments. Any other settings that need tweaking?

#12725 1 year ago
Quoted from KneeKickLou:

Just got my pro today, turned down the eject power and my normal free play extra ball adjustments. Any other settings that need tweaking?

Could knock the scoop also if it's flying out of there.
Can't think of much else

#12726 1 year ago

I'm officially in the club now!
20220510_141048 (resized).jpg20220510_141048 (resized).jpg
My first ever NIB Deadpool Pro arrived today and I'm enjoying the heck out of it so far. Setup went quick and easy.
20220510_144044 (resized).jpg20220510_144044 (resized).jpg20220510_152948 (resized).jpg20220510_152948 (resized).jpg
Now just need to stop playing it for a while to install the pile of mods I have been accumulating for the last 8 months while I waited for them to build it. Totally worth the wait.

#12727 1 year ago

Congratulations to all the new owners above!

Can any old time member and owner of Deadpool, explain to me what the 2 or 3 combo adjustments do in the menus, I canā€™t seem to find it on rules sheets, but Iā€™m sure one of the options was turned off as factory default, if there is a way of adding more combos into Deadpool cool!

#12728 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Congratulations to all the new owners above!
Can any old time member and owner of Deadpool, explain to me what the 2 or 3 combo adjustments do in the menus, I canā€™t seem to find it on rules sheets, but Iā€™m sure one of the options was turned off as factory default, if there is a way of adding more combos into Deadpool cool!

I don't think there is a way to add more combos but rather adjustments to determine how many weapons are awarded per combo shot.

Having said that I am unsure what Combo Difficulty does which is set to Medium as default. In this setting you hit 1 shot with the weapon icon on it to qualify combos and your next shot with a weapon icon on it will start the combo. I bumped this down to Easy but I saw no difference. I bumped it up to Hard and saw no difference. What does it do?

#12729 1 year ago

Hey this might be a dumb question but isn't there supposed to be a handle on the back of the playfield to remove it for maintenance? I looked at a couple of tutorials for removing the playfield because I have art blades and pinstadiums I want to install but there's just nothing back there. If thats how it's supposed to be how can I remove the playfield safely?

20220511_162443 (resized).jpg20220511_162443 (resized).jpg
#12730 1 year ago
Quoted from PfRedflyer:

Hey this might be a dumb question but isn't there supposed to be a handle on the back of the playfield to remove it for maintenance? I looked at a couple of tutorials for removing the playfield because I have art blades and pinstadiums I want to install but there's just nothing back there. If thats how it's supposed to be how can I remove the playfield safely?
[quoted image]

Some have it, some don't.

You can do art blade installs using the wet method so you don't have to remove the playfield. Much easier and more forgiving.

#12731 1 year ago
Quoted from Smack:

I am curious for those with the spotlights. I bought the 4 spot kit from Comet and no doubt it is great, however air balls can hit those causing LEDs to pop out mid game.

Yeah I have that problem too - I'm at the point of removing them...

#12732 1 year ago
Quoted from redman822:

Yeah I have that problem too - I'm at the point of removing them...

This pretty much stops bulbs from popping out:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fixing-led-bulbs-flashers-that-fall-out-of-spotlights#post-4402506

#12733 1 year ago
Quoted from PfRedflyer:

[quoted image]

If the backboard doesnt have mechs behind it, wont have a handle it. more of a buffer.

On the games that do have a handle, I'm always hesitant anyway as the backboard feels flimsy when I pull with it.

#12734 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Some have it, some don't.
You can do art blade installs using the wet method so you don't have to remove the playfield. Much easier and more forgiving.

Thanks! I'll look into that and give it a try

#12735 1 year ago

OMG, needed so much of this information. Especially saw link to add the lockdown button to IMDN. Bah and I just bought a raw normal one so I can powdercoat it (along with the teardrop side rails, etc).

#12736 1 year ago

Does anyone know of anybody that has the Stern headphone jack accessory in stock?

#12737 1 year ago
Quoted from PfRedflyer:

[quoted image]

Easiest way to remove the playfield:

Put the playfield up into the upright service position, so resting against the back box.

Locate and unplug the playfield connectors usually 2 or 3 just follow the harness off the bottom of the playfield.

Grab the playfield just below the midway point and lift it up and out.

Easy peasy!

Reverse the steps to put it back in and a little tip look at the rear of the playfield and backboard prior to removing the playfield so you can work out the best way to rest the playfield once itā€™s out of the game. I put the front down using the service rails and rest a little box under the back end of the playfield seems to work for 99% of games.

#12738 1 year ago
Quoted from PfRedflyer:

[quoted image]

Ironically I just asked this question last week on the Avengers Infinity Quest owners thread. The short of it is that it's NOT a handle. It's to protect certain components. The discussion then moved to 'how to properly reseat the playfield'. Interesting read and a few bits of history on the 'handle'. I recommend giving it a read.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/196#post-6914135

#12739 1 year ago

With prices like this how do I justify keeping my open box 0 plays LE?

Screenshot_20220512-015505.pngScreenshot_20220512-015505.png
#12740 1 year ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

[quoted image]

If you didn't get it to play it - then yeah, it's a good time to sell.

#12741 1 year ago

Humm hesitate traded Lord for a deadpool, I have a turtle might well go together.afraid of doing something stupid

#12742 1 year ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

[quoted image]

1 has been on since mid April, 1 since end of April and others beginning of this month and they havenā€™t sold yet, maybe things are slowing down a little? Things where selling in a day or 2 max previously. But if you donā€™t play any game your best selling it.

#12743 1 year ago

What reason did you buy it for?

That will give you the answer.

#12744 1 year ago

Party time! I got it set up, installed a few mods and have already set my personal high score.

20220511_114403_resized (resized).jpg20220511_114403_resized (resized).jpg
20220511_153730_resized (resized).jpg20220511_153730_resized (resized).jpg

Today's task: getting rid of the box, pallate and all those foam blocks.

#12745 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

1 has been on since mid April, 1 since end of April and others beginning of this month and they havenā€™t sold yet, maybe things are slowing down a little? Things where selling in a day or 2 max previously. But if you donā€™t play any game your best selling it.

Sold prices are still pretty insane though

#12746 1 year ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

Sold prices are still pretty insane though

If you aren't buying the game to play it then sell it sure. You are missing out though, because Deadpool is awesome.

#12747 1 year ago

Last week I came across a distributor who said he had a pre-order spot for a Deadpool Pro. Yesterday he called and said they could deliver immediately. My first pin and Iā€™m loving it.

Two issues though: Anyone have a problem with their bottom pop bumper not firing when hit from the top? The second photo shows an extremely common occurrence in my games. It fires if hit hard or from any other angle but not slow/med from the top.

Also any way to fix the nearly 100% drain rate for every slow ball that rolls down the domino lane?

4C52E9E7-E1C7-484B-B3B0-3FEEE72F1A5A (resized).jpeg4C52E9E7-E1C7-484B-B3B0-3FEEE72F1A5A (resized).jpegC6EE6B6F-BE4E-4F34-91BB-54D580052319 (resized).jpegC6EE6B6F-BE4E-4F34-91BB-54D580052319 (resized).jpeg
#12748 1 year ago
Quoted from theun4gven:

Last week I came across a distributor who said he had a pre-order spot for a Deadpool Pro. Yesterday he called and said they could deliver immediately. My first pin and Iā€™m loving it.
Two issues though: Anyone have a problem with their bottom pop bumper not firing when hit from the top? The second photo shows an extremely common occurrence in my games. It fires if hit hard or from any other angle but not slow/med from the top.
Also any way to fix the nearly 100% drain rate for every slow ball that rolls down the domino lane?
[quoted image][quoted image]

The first thing I'd check is your pitch - those rear leg levelers look way too low to me. Deadpool is designed for 7 degrees.

#12749 1 year ago
Quoted from theun4gven:

My Deadpool Pro lower bumper does the exact same thing and gets balls stuck there. Iā€™d be interested in hearing if this is common on all builds or just the newest run of machines. I increased the pitch to 7 degrees and while Iā€™ve not had a stuck ball since then, the lower bumper still occasionally doesnā€™t fire.

#12750 1 year ago
Quoted from theun4gven:

Definitely not being helped by your shallow pitch, like it was suggested above get those back legs up a little more.

Mine is at 6.8 degrees and never had a ball stuck there katana works like a dream too, only change I made was rubbers on the inlane/outlane posts to make them a little more forgiving for my 4 year old.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Parsippany, NJ
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

6,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 16,263 posts in this topic. You are on page 255 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/255?hl=jstoltz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.