(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,295 posts
  • 1,092 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Magicman
  • Topic is favorited by 557 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240422_042849~2 (resized).jpg
20240420_214553 (resized).jpg
20240419_183748 (resized).jpg
20240419_184303 (resized).jpg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,295 posts in this topic. You are on page 252 of 326.
#12551 1 year ago
Quoted from Smack:

Hah, it is a treat for me when I do get a high score these days. Very few and far between. I still need to go for Lil Deadpool Bounce.

If you're like me, you'll crush it the first time you do it and then get taunted by your initials thereafter.

#12552 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Okay so here’s my final tweak with the right apron decal for people receiving premiums with factory installed insider connect. Stern didn’t put the plastic in the goodie back which is a little naughty, so here it is.
Printed version obviously won’t have all the yellow proofing marks and is full res image.
[quoted image]

I’m in!

#12553 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Okay so here’s my final tweak with the right apron decal for people receiving premiums with factory installed insider connect.

Yeah, I'm in too.

#12554 1 year ago

Hey, as long as I'm in here, does anyone make a full plastic protector set that they'd recommend? I want more than the slingshot and inlane plastics protected.

I should be getting my long awaited DP Premium soon, and this is about the last thing I need.

Thanks in advance.

#12555 1 year ago

Me too.

#12556 1 year ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

Hey, as long as I'm in here, does anyone make a full plastic protector set that they'd recommend? I want more than the slingshot and inlane plastics protected.
I should be getting my long awaited DP Premium soon, and this is about the last thing I need.
Thanks in advance.

Could send a set over with an apron plastic, red or clear is all I have seen used on Deadpool but the choice is yours

#12557 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:Could send a set over with an apron plastic, red or clear is all I have seen used on Deadpool but the choice is yours

Cool, I sent you a PM to discuss.

Thank you.

#12558 1 year ago

I installed insider connect today and it had the option for either side of the apron. Later Cable! You are the weakest link!

Played 2 games and I really like the achievements. Also scored my best game ever so it must be lucky!

20220430_154440 (resized).jpg20220430_154440 (resized).jpg
#12559 1 year ago
Quoted from glpinball:

I installed insider connect today and it had the option for either side of the apron. Later Cable! You are the weakest link!
Played 2 games and I really like the achievements. Also scored my best game ever so it must be lucky!
[quoted image]

I see the drunk toddler that assembled my mirror ball made yours too.

#12560 1 year ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

I see the drunk toddler that assembled my mirror ball made yours too.

Lol yeah it feels like additional effort would have yielded better results.

#12561 1 year ago

I might have a much prettier and a far more effective disco ball in a week or two. It’s the one part of my prem I am not blown away with so my new disco ball and lighting set up should hopefully make it a lot more effective.

#12562 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

I might have a much prettier and a far more effective disco ball in a week or two. It’s the one part of my prem I am not blown away with so my new disco ball and lighting set up should hopefully make it a lot more effective.

Do tell

#12563 1 year ago

Anyone running 1.06 code and still hearing “now you have both your balls” on lil Deadpool multiball? It was one of my favorite call outs, but I haven’t heard it recently. Wasn’t sure if it was removed for some reason or if it’s just that I am not playing my game as much as when it was new so given all the call outs it just hasn’t cycled through yet for me to hear it.

#12564 1 year ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

Where should the scoop eject hit? I feel like it used to be the right flipper but now every now and then it’s a little further right to the bottom of the right sling (making it harder to get control of the ball). Where is it supposed to go by design?
Thanks!

Turned the scoop power down to 180 and it hits the middle of the right flipper. Surprised that the default was max 255 power.

#12565 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Will it retrofit to the Pro or is it going to be Prem/LE only?

#12566 1 year ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

Turned the scoop power down to 180 and it hits the middle of the right flipper. Surprised that the default was max 255 power.

I had to lower mine as well. It was hitting the joint where the flipper met the inlane guide, making the ball a complete crapshoot to handle.

#12567 1 year ago
Quoted from Hightechaddict:

Will it retrofit to the Pro or is it going to be Prem/LE only?

In theory if you have a disco ball on your pro this should just screw onto the rod holding your existing one.

I will have an update this week hopefully, aiming to make the disco effect at least 50% better than the prem/le factory ball.

#12568 1 year ago

Just got the email that Deadpool is

ON
ITS
WAY!

So excited for my first NIB.

#12569 1 year ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

Just got the email that Deadpool is
ON
ITS
WAY!
So excited for my first NIB.

Congrats!

I'm in exactly the same boat, but a little further to the stern (ba-dum tiss)

Deadpool will be my first NIB, and I'm anxiously waiting for the e-mail to hit my inbox any time now.

Never looked forward to paying a bill this much before.

#12570 1 year ago

Have 10 of these that will be painted this weekend and will be placed in the shop next week. If anyone is interested in them, can DM me early and will save a few bucks (Stripe fees).

2022-05-02 17.26.20 (resized).jpg2022-05-02 17.26.20 (resized).jpg2022-05-02 17.30.16 (resized).jpg2022-05-02 17.30.16 (resized).jpg
#12571 1 year ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Have 10 of these that will be painted this weekend and will be placed in the shop next week. If anyone is interested in them, can DM me early and will save a few bucks (Stripe fees).
[quoted image][quoted image]

I can vouch for this. It is fantastic!!

#12572 1 year ago

Been meaning to ask this for a while now...

Does anyone else ever have their Left Dazzler Spinner register as the center Wolverine spinner from time to time?

It's not very often as the left spinner functions as normal, but every now and then it will count as the center Wolverine spinner and not the left Dazzler spinner.

I'm guessing this is somehow a code issue.

#12573 1 year ago

I was just burning through some royalty-free music for a work project when I stumbled upon this bad boy!
https://www.storyblocks.com/audio/stock/hip-hop-power-rap-rleghzh2iwrk0wxra4p.html

#12574 1 year ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

I was just burning through some royalty-free music for a work project when I stumbled upon this bad boy!
https://www.storyblocks.com/audio/stock/hip-hop-power-rap-rleghzh2iwrk0wxra4p.html

Hit 'em with a BOOM!

#12575 1 year ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Listening to the backing track on its own, I keep picturing an actual string section playing the main hook. Would be an appropriate amount of overkill for Deadpool.

#12576 1 year ago
Quoted from joelbob:

Awesome! Which matrix lights did you add? Any thoughts on more than one hole per side?

Hey Joel, just following up on this since no one got back to you. I reached out to Comet pinball and they recommended we use the Matrix Flex Flashers for lighting the apron area (6.3v version). Going to add these on my JP pro apron to see how they look. Will probably have to use a little super glue to hold it in place.

https://www.cometpinball.com/products/flexible-matrix-flashers?variant=29411775414374

#12577 1 year ago
Quoted from joelbob:

Awesome! Which matrix lights did you add? Any thoughts on more than one hole per side?

Sorry totally missed this, I basically used matrix connectors and boards to copy the factory look from Stern, it might not be the best setup but I wanted it to look factory.

https://www.cometpinball.com/products/matrix-smd-pcb

https://www.cometpinball.com/products/matrix-splitter-wires

https://www.cometpinball.com/products/matrix-extension-wires

https://www.cometpinball.com/products/quick-connects

These might be better than the PCB boards I used in the first link:

https://www.cometpinball.com/products/lighting-pads

#12578 1 year ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

Listening to the backing track on its own, I keep picturing an actual string section playing the main hook. Would be an appropriate amount of overkill for Deadpool.

Awesome. I was worried you didn’t want “flashers” on all the time but this could be great. Let me know how it goes!!!

#12579 1 year ago

New to the pin world, after being ghosted by numerous dealers my new Deadpool will show up on Friday!

It's going to be a great weekend!

#12580 1 year ago
Quoted from hlpatterson:

New to the pin world, after being ghosted by numerous dealers my new Deadpool will show up on Friday!
It's going to be a great weekend!

Excellent

#12581 1 year ago

For those who are receiving new games right now, are they pros or premiums? I'm waiting on a warranty pro populated playfield replacement, and I've been patient about not pestering Stern about it. If people are receiving pros, I may shoot Stern an email.

#12582 1 year ago
Quoted from blazingsaddlz:

For those who are receiving new games right now, are they pros or premiums? I'm waiting on a warranty pro populated playfield replacement, and I've been patient about not pestering Stern about it. If people are receiving pros, I may shoot Stern an email.

Sounds like Pros are going out right now, Premiums probably in the next week or so.

#12583 1 year ago

I’ve got a pro coming Friday. Ordered June 2021

#12584 1 year ago

SOLD
2C3EF9F4-C0B0-43C2-9750-983B2BC0AF75 (resized).jpeg2C3EF9F4-C0B0-43C2-9750-983B2BC0AF75 (resized).jpeg

#12585 1 year ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Looking to sell this translite. Any idea what it’s worth?
[quoted image]

$50-$75?

#12586 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Sorry totally missed this, I basically used matrix connectors and boards to copy the factory look from Stern, it might not be the best setup but I wanted it to look factory.
https://www.cometpinball.com/products/matrix-smd-pcb
https://www.cometpinball.com/products/matrix-splitter-wires
https://www.cometpinball.com/products/matrix-extension-wires
https://www.cometpinball.com/products/quick-connects
These might be better than the PCB boards I used in the first link:
https://www.cometpinball.com/products/lighting-pads

Thank you, this is what I was looking for. Do you have an invoice of exactly what you bought and which bulb you replaced/connected to?

#12587 1 year ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

I run a ring of hot glue around the bulb, then press it into the reflector cone and hold about 10 seconds...does no damage...can be removed later with a little force, looks clean, and keeps a solid contact connection. I think the OPMAX bulbs work best for DP and I only use one spot per sling. The pics below are from the SunLight Comets replacing the entire factory GI red bulbs andusing 2 OPMAX spots...no Pin stadiums and you can see the entire playfield very well
[quoted image][quoted image]

If anyone wants to not use glue to keep their bulbs secure in their spots, you can get get a retainer wire from Marco. Same thing Stern uses on their factory spots.

https://www.marcospecialties.com/control/keywordsearch?SEARCH_STRING=Retainer+wireform+reflector+LED

retainer wire LED (resized).pngretainer wire LED (resized).png

#12588 1 year ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Looking to sell this translite. Any idea what it’s worth?
[quoted image]

Paid and it is for my NIB DeadPool pro which will be at my house early next week

Thank you...

Excited to be part of this club - I ordered the NIB DeadPool and have never even played the game

#12589 1 year ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Been meaning to ask this for a while now...
Does anyone else ever have their Left Dazzler Spinner register as the center Wolverine spinner from time to time?
It's not very often as the left spinner functions as normal, but every now and then it will count as the center Wolverine spinner and not the left Dazzler spinner.
I'm guessing this is somehow a code issue.

Yes, 100%. Anecdotally it seems to happen when you rip a Wolverine shot through the spinner and then shoot it back up the Dazzler spinner while Wolverine is still actively spinning.

If I had to guess, when the Dazzler spinner starts registering it checks if Wolverine is spinning which prevents shots up the middle from qualifying any Dazzler spins at all, which is intended. But if you have a fast spinner and get a good rip on it you can hit this case organically which it sounds like you have.

While on the topic of these spinners here is an oddity that is nice if you can stack it. Qualify Disco MB but do not start it (ie: 1 more shot at Dazzler to start). Start Berserker Rage by making Wolverine shots. With Berserker Rage active hit Dazzler and you just stacked the 2 modes.

#12590 1 year ago
Quoted from Smack:

Yes, 100%. Anecdotally it seems to happen when you rip a Wolverine shot through the spinner and then shoot it back up the Dazzler spinner while Wolverine is still actively spinning.
If I had to guess, when the Dazzler spinner starts registering it checks if Wolverine is spinning which prevents shots up the middle from qualifying any Dazzler spins at all, which is intended. But if you have a fast spinner and get a good rip on it you can hit this case organically which it sounds like you have.
While on the topic of these spinners here is an oddity that is nice if you can stack it. Qualify Disco MB but do not start it (ie: 1 more shot at Dazzler to start). Start Berserker Rage by making Wolverine shots. With Berserker Rage active hit Dazzler and you just stacked the 2 modes.

OK, that makes some sense. I'll have to try to pay attention the sequence again when Dazzler registers as Wolverine.

Yes, I have stacked those, fun stuff! I always get a laugh from the grunting Wolverine noises during Berserker rage!

#12591 1 year ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Yes, I have stacked those, fun stuff! I always get a laugh from the grunting Wolverine noises during Berserker rage!

He kinda sounds like a gruffer version of Timmy from South Park in those moments

Given that you know this stack, can you recall if you can combine Katanarama with it as well? Not that this is worth a ton of points but a curiosity as Disco MB is pretty strict with what it can stack with. I might have to answer my own question tonight.

#12592 1 year ago
Quoted from blazingsaddlz:

NIB Pro shipping to me - due in tomorrow to distributor from Stern

#12593 1 year ago
Quoted from Smack:

He kinda sounds like a gruffer version of Timmy from South Park in those moments
Given that you know this stack, can you recall if you can combine Katanarama with it as well? Not that this is worth a ton of points but a curiosity as Disco MB is pretty strict with what it can stack with. I might have to answer my own question tonight.

That's a good question which I cannot definitively answer off the top of my head. Maybe if you start Katanarama time first...?

Later in the game, especially if you have multiplier going, Katanarama time can get huge!

#12594 1 year ago

thanks for this @fooflighter. works great! i had stuck a little piece of foam on with blue tack. your tweak plays identical and i never have to check to see if it fell off.

Quoted from fooflighter:

*2 Second hack for stopping ball from overshooting Katana ramp from up/down return diverter on Premium/LE
You’ve probably been there doing the disco loops and getting into a nice groove and rhythm and the ball keeps going faster and faster and before you know it you’ve got so much momentum you’re sliding off the katana ramp and there goes your streak…
So you’ve searched for fixes and mods, put in posts and deflector mods…
Here’s a super quick fix that is 99.999% guaranteed to work …simply flip the rubber stop button and reverse plug the hole so that the smaller button that holds the flatter portion is now facing the ball approach on the diverter Ramp…So you should be seeing the flat portion facing the player and the smaller nub of the button Facing inside the ramp
What it essentially does is provide a nice little rebound without the flat bounce (ala Snikt effect) deflection off and over the katana ramp without slowing the ball down.
My game is set at about 6.9 to 7° and this has worked like a champ. Hope it works and helps you out as well

#12595 1 year ago

Played a tonne of my mates pro for years and loved it, got a premium recently and this might be my favourite game period!

It’s just fun even when I have a disaster of a game and nothing goes to plan it’s still fun, my son and daughter also love playing and unlike most of my games will join me on Deadpool for a game or 2.

Hope Gomez can repeat the magic here on his upcoming game.

#12596 1 year ago
Quoted from pineal:

thanks for this fooflighter. works great! i had stuck a little piece of foam on with blue tack. your tweak plays identical and i never have to check to see if it fell off.

Glad to hear it's working!

#12597 1 year ago

Anyone use a scorbit with DP? I'm not a fan of the idea of paying each manufacturer for online services in a couple of years. I did not update the firmware to the latest version with Stern's support for online services.

#12598 1 year ago

Anxiously awaiting my NIB pro...

So what better to do than order some mods and read...

The plastics at the top of the playfield that have characters on them , I have seen some machines with them as actual figures.. Any idea which ones and where to get???

Thanks in advance - looking very much forward to this..

#12599 1 year ago
Quoted from Zambonilli:

Anyone use a scorbit with DP? I'm not a fan of the idea of paying each manufacturer for online services in a couple of years. I did not update the firmware to the latest version with Stern's support for online services.

So you aren't going to update on the chance they may charge for online at some point (which they have not indicated they will)?

#12600 1 year ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

Anxiously awaiting my NIB pro...
So what better to do than order some mods and read...
The plastics at the top of the playfield that have characters on them , I have seen some machines with them as actual figures.. Any idea which ones and where to get???
Thanks in advance - looking very much forward to this..

This Colossus figure replaces the plastic one perfectly, you can use small zip ties on his feet ebay.com link: itm

s-l500 (resized).jpgs-l500 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Parsippany, NJ
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 64.99
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 25.95
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 16,295 posts in this topic. You are on page 252 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/252?hl=thomas3184 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.