(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,196 posts
  • 1,083 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by drwicket
  • Topic is favorited by 556 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7899 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1688 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1689 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240327_001906_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240327_001709_Chrome (resized).jpg
IMG_8452 (resized).jpg
IMG_8453 (resized).jpg
IMG_8454 (resized).jpg
IMG_8455 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240323_200809 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240326_153304_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
20240326_103932 (resized).jpg
20240326_103906 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,196 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 324.
#1151 5 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

Has anyone installed the hellhouse mod yet?

I did

IMG_20181107_122234 (resized).jpgIMG_20181107_122234 (resized).jpg

#1152 5 years ago
Quoted from TheJerol:

I did
[quoted image]

Did you paint that?

#1153 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Did you paint that?

No, they are painted and weathered prior to ship.

#1154 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

No, they are painted and weathered prior to ship.

Can you message back the link of where these are 4 sale?

#1155 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Can you message back the link of where these are 4 sale?

Sure thought I put it in the post sorry. All mods are currently in stock and shipping next day including the Hellhouse.

www.TheModCouplePinball.com

Thanks

#1156 5 years ago

Looks awesome. And it'll be a lot easier to tell my buddies on the fly to hit the Hell House instead of:
The scoop
The what?
The hole
A hole?
This right he-... Never mind you drained.

#1157 5 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Looks awesome. And it'll be a lot easier to tell my buddies on the fly to hit the Hell House instead of:
The scoop
The what?
The hole
A hole?

Have had the exact same experience at my house.

#1158 5 years ago
Quoted from nicknack66:

Have had the exact same experience at my house.

Plus Hellhouse sounds more appropriate than Hellhole! lol

#1159 5 years ago

if anyone is looking to change their lineup I've got a mint HUO Star Wars Premium I'd trade for your Deadpool

#1160 5 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

The scoop
The what?
The hole
A hole?

Bingo!

#1161 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Seguro que lo puse en el post lo siento. Todos los mods están actualmente en stock y envío al día siguiente, incluido el Hellhouse.
Gracias

Is it easy to install?

#1162 5 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

The scoop
The what?
The hole
A hole?

LMAO

#1163 5 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

Is it easy to install?

Yes I Think your asking about the Hellhouse. Lost the translation text. Very simple and as fast as they are selling I think everyone likes them as much as we enjoyed creating them. Available via our website store with other mods. Thanks

#1164 5 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

Is it easy to install?

It involves removing the plastic behind it and to the left, then feeding a wire to the back of the playfield -- not much to it. You do have to raise and lower the playfield a few times while getting it to sit just right, but it was pretty straightforward and the included instructions were easy to follow. Alligator clips make me a bit nervous, but they seem to have held up well so far and the mod lights as intended.

#1165 5 years ago

Well.. months later and my Sept build LE was finally delivered today amid torrential weather. So it didn't even make it to my games room not helped by fact the local Stern supplier insists on unboxing machines prior to delivery. It will have to sit there till weekend now as I'm not at home till weekend now unfort.

IMG_3008 (resized).JPGIMG_3008 (resized).JPG
#1166 5 years ago
Quoted from TheJerol:

Implica remover el plástico detrás de él y hacia la izquierda, luego alimentar un cable a la parte posterior del campo de juego, no mucho. Tienes que subir y bajar el campo de juego unas cuantas veces para que se siente bien, pero fue bastante sencillo y las instrucciones incluidas fueron fáciles de seguir. Las pinzas de cocodrilo me ponen un poco nerviosa, pero parece que se han mantenido bien hasta el momento y el mod se enciende según lo previsto.

Okkkkk
Thanks!!!!!!!

#1167 5 years ago

Deadpool down under in the house.LE #207.

My first pinball and I can't believe the investment I've paid to have this in my house but I'm enjoying the experience so far.

I may be an addict but I don't think I can afford the habit. I love the game as does my eight yo daughter.

My only gripe is the loud power supply fan which can be heard when you leave the machine idle.

I'm tempted to replace the fan but will wait until warranty has elapsed before modding this component.

2018-11-24 11.09.46 (resized).jpg2018-11-24 11.09.46 (resized).jpg
#1168 5 years ago

Joining the club today! LE #100

IMG_20181128_190510 (resized).jpgIMG_20181128_190510 (resized).jpg
#1169 5 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

Joining the club today! LE #100
[quoted image]

Welcome. I have #101 the other side of the world.

#1170 5 years ago

I bet we are going to see another update this or next week. It has been six weeks since the last update. Time to make a great game even greater

#1171 5 years ago
Quoted from tonyoz:

Welcome. I have #101 the other side of the world.

Greetings from France.

#1172 5 years ago

Helped my buddy setup his premium in his tattoo shop today!

IMG_20181128_174546_812 (resized).jpgIMG_20181128_174546_812 (resized).jpg
#1173 5 years ago

I have a major problem!! My LE won’t fit under the Christmas Tree

C62E8DF8-4E72-4E47-AAF1-4C393182848D (resized).jpegC62E8DF8-4E72-4E47-AAF1-4C393182848D (resized).jpeg
#1174 5 years ago
Quoted from Ferrone:

I have a major problem!! My LE won’t fit under the Christmas Tree[quoted image]

Take photos of the box and put it under the tree folded on a small box as a mini version?

#1175 5 years ago

Just joined this club today!

CB404246-D4C5-4265-A762-896B5CF694A4 (resized).jpegCB404246-D4C5-4265-A762-896B5CF694A4 (resized).jpegF8DA3B66-1DD5-4455-B6C7-9A44006FE8BF (resized).jpegF8DA3B66-1DD5-4455-B6C7-9A44006FE8BF (resized).jpeg12130673-90BB-40DD-B7D3-30F2C628E71B (resized).jpeg12130673-90BB-40DD-B7D3-30F2C628E71B (resized).jpeg
#1176 5 years ago
Quoted from Ferrone:

I have a major problem!! My LE won’t fit under the Christmas Tree[quoted image]

Are really leaving it in the box for that many weeks or just having fun lol. Thought not playing mine delivered yesterday until the weekend was a bit out there by pinside standards lol.

#1177 5 years ago

I got my Pro home last week - but other than 1 hr of playtesting to make sure everything works, my wife has banned me from playing until Christmas since it is my Christmas present, too.

To make things even worse - we will be out of town on Christmas and won't be home until a couple days after Christmas.

#1178 5 years ago

Boom!

IMG_20181128_211413 (resized).jpgIMG_20181128_211413 (resized).jpgIMG_20181128_213059 (resized).jpgIMG_20181128_213059 (resized).jpgIMG_20181128_215431 (resized).jpgIMG_20181128_215431 (resized).jpg
#1179 5 years ago

Winner winner Chimichanga dinner!

#1180 5 years ago

Do any of them have the same problem as me? Do the balls rise when hitting the blue rubber on the left ramp? and hit the bottom of the ramp that is in the air?

20181125_113338 (resized).jpg20181125_113338 (resized).jpg
#1181 5 years ago
Quoted from redman822:

I got my Pro home last week - but other than 1 hr of playtesting to make sure everything works, my wife has banned me from playing until Christmas since it is my Christmas present, too.
To make things even worse - we will be out of town on Christmas and won't be home until a couple days after Christmas.

WTF? So many emotions from this post. I mean, a Deadpool for Xmas? Winning!!
But not being able to play it for a month? Doh!!

And part of me wants to downvote your wife... but another part of me says... wow, what a wife!! In any case, hang in there man.

#1182 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Not a criticism but in trouble shooting 101 I always ask what is the last thing You did. As most including myself have no issues with these continuous air balls Maybe this is a result of you disassembling the Playfield and installing that protector? Changes ball height and speed for certain. Might just be an observation. May want to find another Playfield protector user and ask but that’s where I would start. You could also dial down some settings and adjust those blue pads. Good luck.

Duh, there's less gravity in Europe!

#1183 5 years ago
Quoted from SLeRiC:

Duh, hay menos gravedad en Europa!

I've tried everything but it keeps hitting me in the bottom part of the ramp that remains in the air ... those damn blue tires ... hahahahaha

#1184 5 years ago

When the ball bounces in the slingshot I jump into the rail of the shooter, the power is only 20

#1185 5 years ago

even the jump hits on the glass

20181125_021230 (resized).jpg20181125_021230 (resized).jpg
#1186 5 years ago
Quoted from redman822:

But we might get another code update in the meantime. That’s a good thing.

#1187 5 years ago

will the stern topper be available by Christmas?

#1188 5 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

Do any of them have the same problem as me? Do the balls rise when hitting the blue rubber on the left ramp? and hit the bottom of the ramp that is in the air?

No, I have not had any of the problems that you are having. I haven't had a ball hit the glass once, or ever jump off of a slingshot into an outlane. I do get the occasional airball like pretty much any other game but nothing I have noticed out of the ordinary. Try to video it in slo-mo with a phone, might give you some ideas on where it starts getting air and why.

#1189 5 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

No, no he tenido ninguno de los problemas que está teniendo. No he tenido una bola golpeando el vidrio una vez, o alguna vez salté de una honda a un avión. Consigo el airball ocasional casi como cualquier otro juego, pero nada que haya notado fuera de lo común. Trate de grabarlo en video a cámara lenta con un teléfono, podría darle algunas ideas sobre dónde comienza a recibir aire y por qué.

in this video you see a jump almost the last of the video .... in this video the slingshot ponent is 12.
to 25 already jumps too much. You can also see the rebounds in the blue rubber of the ramp. I try to make a better video. Many thanks

#1190 5 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

in this video you see a jump almost the last of the video .... in this video the slingshot ponent is 12.
to 25 already jumps too much. You can also see the rebounds in the blue rubber of the ramp. I try to make a better video. Many thanks

Ok? Not sure maybe I watched a different video but other then the fact that you play worse then me (joking) I didn’t see a single issue or continuous air balls as you have been posting about?? Slings seem to work just like every game I ever played. Maybe your expectations of pinball are higher then most.

#1191 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

¿Okay? No estoy seguro de que haya visto un video diferente, pero aparte del hecho de que juegas peor que yo (bromeando) no vi ni un solo problema ni bolas de aire continuas, ¿has estado publicando sobre? Las hondas parecen funcionar como todos los juegos que he jugado. Tal vez sus expectativas de pinball son más altas que la mayoría.

hahahaha yes .... it is a very bad game .... hahaha
As I said in this game, the strength of the coils was only 12, tomorrow I will load a game with the coils to 64 which is its factory configuration. I will try to cut in time ke jump and put in slow motion

#1192 5 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

hahahaha yes .... it is a very bad game .... hahaha
As I said in this game, the strength of the coils was only 12, tomorrow I will load a game with the coils to 64 which is its factory configuration. I will try to cut in time ke jump and put in slow motion

But Why?? You adjusted the game and it is working Correctly! Why do you need to adjust any further? The Correct setting is the setting that WORKS! Just Play the game and enjoy.

#1193 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

¿¿Pero por qué?? ¡Ajustaste el juego y está funcionando correctamente! ¿Por qué necesitas ajustar más? La configuración correcta es la configuración que FUNCIONA! Solo juega el juego y disfruta.

I understand what you tell me ... but that works with the strength of the slingshot ..
but it keeps hitting me below the left ramp when it hits the blue rubber, it hits the ramp down and it moves a lot. I'm worried because it can break

#1194 5 years ago

I'm not seeing any issue either.

And I'm not sure I'm understanding your translation... "but it keeps hitting me below the left ramp when it hits the blue rubber, it hits the ramp down and it moves a lot." Care to try again to explain that one? Or are you just saying that your ramp doesn't appear to be bolted down well? Maybe check the screws underneath the playfield if that's the issue... or try explaining it in a different way if it's something else.

#1195 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Tampoco estoy viendo ningún problema.
Y no estoy seguro de entender tu traducción ... "pero me sigue golpeando debajo de la rampa izquierda cuando golpea el caucho azul, golpea la rampa hacia abajo y se mueve mucho". ¿Te importaría volver a intentar explicar eso? ¿O simplemente estás diciendo que tu rampa no parece estar bien sujeta? Tal vez revise los tornillos debajo del campo de juego si ese es el problema ... o intente explicarlo de otra manera si es otra cosa.

I will try to explain myself better.
shot left wing ramp but if I hit the blue rubber, the ball rises and hits the part of the ramp down and moves a lot

20181201_210306 (resized).jpg20181201_210306 (resized).jpg20181201_210658 (resized).jpg20181201_210658 (resized).jpg
#1196 5 years ago

I didn't read the whole thread, but I assume the bonus multiplier lights between the flippers do nothing at the moment?

#1197 5 years ago

where it hits and moves is this part of wire ramp

20181201_211546 (resized).jpg20181201_211546 (resized).jpg
#1198 5 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

where it hits and moves is this part of wire ramp

I think I understand, you are saying when you hit the blue rubber on the left ramp, you get an air ball which hits the underside of the wire form? I have never had that happen. Maybe the air ball is happening off of the flipper? Have you checked that your flipper rubbers aren't too low and lofting the ball? Other than that I have nothing else to suggest, sorry.

#1199 5 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Quick update - I have another dozen plays since removing the right orbit mini-guide and think it might be growing on me. The smoothness is nice, and the returns to the top of the right sling haven't been TOO bad.
Does it help that since I've done that I have finally gotten to Sauron? No... Probably not, I've come close quite a few times previous haha.
-
Does anyone else experience a weak auto-plung from time to time?
Sometimes my auto won't make it past the 1-way gate and rolls back into the pops, then other times it fires hard around no problem. Is this code? The ball always sits nice and settled before it fires.

Yes, this has been happening to me and it seems correlated with the code update. Mine shipped with 0.83 and I played a few days and don't remember the issue but after upgrading to 0.95 it happens several times per game. I even had to lower the pitch because the balls were not making it onto the playfield after several attempts.

#1200 5 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Creo que entiendo, ¿estás diciendo que cuando golpeas el caucho azul en la rampa izquierda, obtienes una bola de aire que golpea la parte inferior del alambre? Nunca he tenido que suceder. Tal vez la bola de aire está pasando fuera de la aleta? ¿Has comprobado que las gomas de tu aleta no estén demasiado bajas y estén lanzando el balón? Aparte de eso no tengo nada más que sugerir, lo siento.

Yes. You understood well.
That's my problem and it's very annoying, check the flippers' rubber and they're in the right position. It's just right in your brand.
Also try to raise the flippers' tires a bit but keep doing the same.
I do not find what else to review ... hahaha

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus
Sound/Speakers
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 64.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations
Other
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk
Protection
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball
Led
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 49.99
Electronics
Space Coast Pinball
Electronics
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 130.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
6,800 (Firm)
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley
Decorations
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
There are 16,196 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 324.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/24?hl=peanuts and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.