(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,265 posts
  • 1,090 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by BurntBiscuit
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg
IMG_2260 (resized).jpg
IMG_2259 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,265 posts in this topic. You are on page 246 of 326.
#12251 2 years ago
Quoted from joelbob:

Flipnout probably has them in stock?

D'oh! I always forget that they've got banners too. I've gotten my others from eBay/pinside in the past and for some reason didn't think about checking with them. Will do, thanks!

#12252 2 years ago

I’ve got an issue that I have seen posted elsewhere—my insert lights are lighting and flashing at incorrect times and the flippers for whatever reason control the behavior. When it’s popped up in the past, reseating the node connectors has solved the issue. But now it’s not solving anymore.

Has anyone come across a more permanent solution?

#12253 2 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar51:

I’ve got an issue that I have seen posted elsewhere—my insert lights are lighting and flashing at incorrect times and the flippers for whatever reason control the behavior. When it’s popped up in the past, reseating the node connectors has solved the issue. But now it’s not solving anymore.
Has anyone come across a more permanent solution?

Which connectors? I would recommend checking connectors at the main node board near the flippers as well as any light boards that have flickering inserts.

#12254 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Which connectors? I would recommend checking connectors at the main node board near the flippers as well as any light boards that have flickering inserts.

Everything on 8 and 9, but normally the rj45 connectors would solve it. I'll check the others.

#12255 2 years ago

Good news—it’s now working properly. I reseated every cable I could find. Unfortunately I can’t say which one was the culprit, so let’s hope it doesn’t pop up again for a while.

#12256 2 years ago
Quoted from MrBubbles:

Yeah, I backed the power off a good amount and it helped some, but still way off from hitting the center of the right flipper. So it seems to be more than just that.

Just in case anyone else runs into this issue, this was what Stern told me to do (basically hit it with a hammer lol). I'll try it this weekend.

"There is a trick that is a quick way to adjust the direction of the ball when it shoots from the scoop. Place a piece/block of wood on the rim on the scoop where the blue line is drawn and lightly tap that block of wood to the left with a hammer. You will see the ejector start to slowly move to the left. Then place the ball inside the scoop and when it ejects, it will be hitting closer to the flipper. Do this until the ball is hitting the flipper."

#12257 2 years ago

I hope they fix all these kinks out before my premium shows up in late 22 or early 23. But I am super pumped to have one coming!

#12258 2 years ago
Quoted from MrBubbles:

Just in case anyone else runs into this issue, this was what Stern told me to do (basically hit it with a hammer lol). I'll try it this weekend.
"There is a trick that is a quick way to adjust the direction of the ball when it shoots from the scoop. Place a piece/block of wood on the rim on the scoop where the blue line is drawn and lightly tap that block of wood to the left with a hammer. You will see the ejector start to slowly move to the left. Then place the ball inside the scoop and when it ejects, it will be hitting closer to the flipper. Do this until the ball is hitting the flipper."

Thanks for sharing. Can you post the pic they sent? Curious where this blue line is…

#12259 2 years ago
Quoted from MrBubbles:

I'm trying to dial in my new Deadpool. Like others have mentioned all through this topic, I'm getting a bunch of Hellhouse scoop rejects, but what's different is that my factory scoop protector seems to have no damage or visible reason for these rejects. What makes it even more odd is that my Hellhouse kick-out sends the ball into the middle of the right slingshot. So now I'm thinking that maybe the scoop isn't lined up properly to begin with which might be the reason for the rejects? Has anyone had that issue of the ball being sent into the middle of the right slingshot? That seems pretty far off.

Another thing you might try is loosening the screws that hold the scoop in place and adjusting the position so that it aims more to the left. If you take the plastic above the scoop off you'll see a nut/screw on each of the top/back corners.

As my scoop drifts more to the right I get way more rejects but I've never had it hit the slings so perhaps the brute force method is required.

#12260 2 years ago
Quoted from daveddd14:

I hope they fix all these kinks out before my premium shows up in late 22 or early 23. But I am super pumped to have one coming!

Games been out for four years, the kinks are done.

#12261 2 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Games been out for four years, the kinks are done.

Not if you read the last few pages of those who got games made in January?

#12262 2 years ago
Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

Thanks for sharing. Can you post the pic they sent? Curious where this blue line is…

image (resized).pngimage (resized).png
#12263 2 years ago

I just posted my most recent mod for Deadpool Pro / Prem / LE in the Pinside shop. I wanted to create something that enhanced the diverter for the orbit and the airball protector for the left ramp. The bullets are custom made replicas of .50 cal bullets with gold-colored casings and copper hollow points. The baseplate is textured metallic red that closely resembles Deadpool's suit. The inserts are laser cut and recessed in the baseplates. I am absolutely loving this game and wanted to make something that fit right in with the theme. The diverter cover or airball cover can each be purchased individually for $45 or can be purchased as a set for $85 ($5 discount for ordering the set). I currently have 50 diverter covers and 50 airball covers built and ready to ship. I included some picture below along with an install video that covers all versions (Pro/Prem/LE). Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Pinside Shop Link:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1368-hurryuppinball/06614-deadpool-ramp-and-diverter-cover-mods-pro-prem-le

Install Video:

Diverter (resized).jpgDiverter (resized).jpgDSC_0801 (resized).JPGDSC_0801 (resized).JPGAirball (resized).jpgAirball (resized).jpgDSC_0804 (resized).JPGDSC_0804 (resized).JPGDSC_0837 (resized).JPGDSC_0837 (resized).JPGDSC_0838 (resized).JPGDSC_0838 (resized).JPGDSC_0840 (resized).JPGDSC_0840 (resized).JPGDSC_0843 (resized).JPGDSC_0843 (resized).JPGPlayfield (resized).jpgPlayfield (resized).jpgDSC_0849 - cropped (resized).jpgDSC_0849 - cropped (resized).jpg
#12264 2 years ago
Quoted from HurryUpPinball:

I just posted my most recent mod for Deadpool Pro / Prem / LE in the Pinside shop. I wanted to create something that enhanced the diverter for the orbit and the airball protector for the left ramp. The bullets are custom made replicas of .50 cal bullets with gold-colored casings and copper hollow points. The baseplate is textured metallic red that closely resembles Deadpool's suit. The inserts are laser cut and recessed in the baseplates. I am absolutely loving this game and wanted to make something that fit right in with the theme. The diverter cover or airball cover can each be purchased individually for $45 or can be purchased as a set for $85 ($5 discount for ordering the set). I currently have 50 diverter covers and 50 airball covers built and ready to ship. I included some picture below along with an install video that covers all versions (Pro/Prem/LE). Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.
Pinside Shop Link:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1368-hurryuppinball/06614-deadpool-ramp-and-diverter-cover-mods-pro-prem-le
Install Video:
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Very cool Craig!

#12265 2 years ago

Pinside Shop Link:
Install Video:
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I really like these, Great job!

#12266 2 years ago

Pinside Shop Link:
Install Video:

Outstanding work Craig!

Hey one suggesting, since you have a cover over the up down ramp on the prem/le, that is a point where too much velocity causes the ball to skip over the Katana from time to time... Any thoughts about incorporating a small deflector under it to allow for smooth flow .. For now, I have a metal post in place and it eliminates the ball escaping the Katana completely, but it does slow down momentum just a hair when the call really gets going, but it allows me to keep doing the orbits.... So there's a rub, either live with the faster ball, escaping the Katana on the 3rd or 4th orbit, or slow it down/deflect slightly...

Not sure if this is something you'd want to tackle or not, just throwing it out there

With that said, love your creativity and mod...I thought I was done modding my DP Premium...I thought wrong.. Order being placed soon

20220317_190836 (resized).jpg20220317_190836 (resized).jpg
#12267 2 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Outstanding work Craig!
Hey one suggesting, since you have a cover over the up down ramp on the prem/le, that is a point where too much velocity causes the ball to skip over the Katana from time to time... Any thoughts about incorporating a small deflector under it to allow for smooth flow .. For now, I have a metal post in place and it eliminates the ball escaping the Katana completely, but it does slow down momentum just a hair when the call really gets going, but it allows me to keep doing the orbits.... So there's a rub, either live with the faster ball, escaping the Katana on the 3rd or 4th orbit, or slow it down/deflect slightly...
Not sure if this is something you'd want to tackle or not, just throwing it out there
With that said, love your creativity and mod...I thought I was done modding my DP Premium...I thought wrong.. Order being placed soon [quoted image]

let me see if I can replicate that issue. I have not seen it yet but imagine how annoying that could be. I imagine it is up there with the left orbit ball kickout on Stranger Things. I built 12 prototypes to try and fix that one and am still trying (failed STh prototype below). I wonder if there is a way to incorporate a one way gate to clean up the ball and slow it a bit on that DP shot without slowing it down too much. Thanks for the feedback as well. I am really enjoying the new laser cutter / etcher and have a million ideas rolling around in my head on what to do with it.

DFB09F14-49F8-407B-AC49-1CFE4BDC3BB2 (resized).jpegDFB09F14-49F8-407B-AC49-1CFE4BDC3BB2 (resized).jpeg
#12268 2 years ago

let me see if I can replicate that issue. I have not seen it yet but imagine how annoying that could be. I imagine it is up there with the left orbit ball kickout on Stranger Things. I built 12 prototypes to try and fix that one and am still trying (failed STh prototype below). I wonder if there is a way to incorporate a one way gate to clean up the ball and slow it a bit on that DP shot without slowing it down too much. Thanks for the feedback as well. I am really enjoying the new laser cutter / etcher and have a million ideas rolling around in my head on what to do with it. [quoted image]

Awesome, thanks Craig,

I've only seen it when I get in a groove and keep getting that left orbit shot and it gets faster and faster and faster usually when I'm going for disco loops... Eventually the speed hits that rubber stopper and it propels it out of the diverter just with enough force to skip over the katana guide lanes and it messes up the flow

#12269 2 years ago

Pinside Shop Link:
Install Video:

Love it! I’ll probably order one if my Pro ever arrives.
In the mean time, where can one get a set of those interior cabinet protectors?

#12270 2 years ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

Love it! I’ll probably order one if my Pro ever arrives.
In the mean time, where can one get a set of those interior cabinet protectors?

Pinball life is where I got mine. Last time I looked they were sold out but when I checked now, they have them in stock. I would grab a set quickly if you want them. They are worth every penny. https://www.pinballlife.com/interior-cabinet-protector-blade-set.html

#12271 2 years ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

Anybody in the club have one of the Deadpool banners they’re willing to part with? Need to make the basement stairs more welcoming for the premium we’re expecting this summer.
I have a Jurassic Park banner I would be willing to trade with you, or could buy it off of you outright. Shoot me a pm!

Closing this loop, I found a banner at Hemispheres Amusements (https://www.hemispheresamusements.com/) for $125 + shipping. Checked with a few distributors near me but that's the only one that got back to me about it. Just had to call and ask.

#12272 2 years ago

Joined the club today from the Jan 22 batch. Loving this game.

F346B565-2BE0-4B84-9EBC-19EFAB7278CB (resized).pngF346B565-2BE0-4B84-9EBC-19EFAB7278CB (resized).png
#12273 2 years ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

Joined the club today from the Jan 22 batch. Loving this game.
[quoted image]

How is the right orbit shot? I’m wondering if they made any adjustments to make it less clunky

#12274 2 years ago

Does anyone have a spare playfield they are selling? Can be NOS or used. Condition is not important as long as it is straight.

#12275 2 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

How is the right orbit shot? I’m wondering if they made any adjustments to make it less clunky

Pretty smooth, I can repetitively.

#12276 2 years ago

So I reached out to Sleal16 after seeing his Katana handle mod and asked if he would make me one. He did and it came out great. I know there are other versions out there but I was looking for one shipped locally and cheaper than the alternatives. Overall Sleal16 made an excellent product that I would highly recommend.

IMG_1628 (resized).jpegIMG_1628 (resized).jpegIMG_1629 (resized).jpegIMG_1629 (resized).jpegIMG_1630 (resized).jpegIMG_1630 (resized).jpegIMG_1631 (resized).jpegIMG_1631 (resized).jpeg
#12277 2 years ago
Quoted from joelbob:

So I reached out to Sleal16 after seeing his Katana handle mod and asked if he would make me one. He did and it came out great. I know there are other versions out there but I was looking for one shipped locally and cheaper than the alternatives. Overall Sleal16 made an excellent product that I would highly recommend.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That does look sweet!

#12278 2 years ago
Quoted from joelbob:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That is a great looking upgrade. Very nicely done!

#12279 2 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Does anyone have a spare playfield they are selling? Can be NOS or used. Condition is not important as long as it is straight.

Not sure where you are located, but there's a guy on Denver Craiglist that has one.

denver.craigslist.org link

#12280 2 years ago
Quoted from Hightechaddict:

Not sure where you are located, but there's a guy on Denver Craiglist that has one.
denver.craigslist.org link

Thanks for the lead! I reached out to him.

#12281 2 years ago

Anticipating a Summer Premium, calls for an update to the Gomez Wall(tm)!

6A2CB07F-B8F2-42A1-8476-3E44BB7B9960 (resized).jpeg6A2CB07F-B8F2-42A1-8476-3E44BB7B9960 (resized).jpeg
#12282 2 years ago

Do you ever fight the vampire thats on the top left or the Playfield?

#12283 2 years ago
Quoted from greenhoody:

Was wondering the same

#12284 2 years ago
Quoted from greenhoody:

No

#12285 2 years ago
Quoted from greenhoody:

Kind of... you can "kill" the Vampire in Disco Multiball with a Super Jackpot.

#12286 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Kind of... you can "kill" the Vampire in Disco Multiball with a Super Jackpot.

The vampire is Morbius, who I think is being played by Jared Leto in an upcoming feature - ?

#12287 2 years ago

My hell house kicks out to my right sling. I tried adjusting the strenght of the kicker from 225 to 175 but same results. I was hoping not to need to bend my scoop or mess repeated with the mounting hardware on the bottom of the playfield…. Any other suggestions. Do you all lower the power out of you kicker as well?

Nm i was adjusting the through kickout not the hellhouse kickout.

Forget i asked.

#12288 2 years ago

Used a Comet Sunlight White 10 SMD Frosted Matrix strip connected to the GI

These translucents were tricky, they had a hair too much of a shelf which would cause them to remain up when struck hard sometimes, had to grind the rest stop ever so slightly but they work perfectly now.

20220328_151808 (resized).jpg20220328_151808 (resized).jpg20220328_155102 (resized).jpg20220328_155102 (resized).jpg20220328_155039 (resized).jpg20220328_155039 (resized).jpg
#12289 2 years ago

If anyone is interested in my high-quality katana handle with changeable color filter, write me a PM. I have about 6 handles left and after that I will move on to other projects.
IMG_20220216_235211_493_edit_487530462637065.jpgIMG_20220216_235211_493_edit_487530462637065.jpgIMG_20220329_123417.jpgIMG_20220329_123417.jpg

#12290 2 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Used a Comet Sunlight White 10 SMD Frosted Matrix strip connected to the GI
These translucents were tricky, they had a hair too much of a shelf which would cause them to remain up when struck hard sometimes, had to grind the rest stop ever so slightly but they work perfectly now.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Mezel has a light kit that has a mount so there's no grinding and a red light instead of white. Regardless I highly recommend lighting up the drops as that area is rather dark. Also Comet has spot light kits that are very nice to brighten up things

PXL_20210812_175251372 (resized).jpgPXL_20210812_175251372 (resized).jpg
#12291 2 years ago
Quoted from Lucxor:

If anyone is interested in my high-quality katana handle with changeable color filter, write me a PM. I have about 6 handles left and after that I will move on to other projects.

Ordered one more thing for the pile of mods I have waiting for the actual machine to arrive!

#12292 2 years ago
Quoted from Hightechaddict:

Ordered one more thing for the pile of mods I have waiting for the actual machine to arrive!

Haha, I'm in the exact same boat. Got the HurryUpPinball diverter/ramp mods in the mail over the weekend.

Quoted from Lucxor:

If anyone is interested in my high-quality katana handle with changeable color filter, write me a PM.

PM sent, Lucxor . Wasn't sure if you preferred the direct PM instead of buying from your shop (since you said PM here), so went with the PM.

#12293 2 years ago

I think I have all the handles gone. You can still contact me, if I have one left or someone doesn't want it I will take the next on the pm list.
Maybe I do one or two more if there are people who missed the opertunity to catch one. But i don't plan to produce more in the future.

Thanks to all of you for that amazing support.
Its a great hobby

#12294 2 years ago

How do you start disco multiball? I have not seen this mode in a long time on my machine , thanks

#12295 2 years ago

Left orbit

#12296 2 years ago
Quoted from beefzap:

How do you start disco multiball? I have not seen this mode in a long time on my machine , thanks

Left Spinner/Orbit (Dazzler) shot. I think you need 60 spins countdown the first time to start it and more each subsequent time.

#12297 2 years ago

Additionally, there is a setting that you can go for that starts the multiball as soon as you get the spins or when it gets into the pops (default).

#12298 2 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

Mezel has a light kit that has a mount so there's no grinding and a red light instead of white. Regardless I highly recommend lighting up the drops as that area is rather dark. Also Comet has spot light kits that are very nice to brighten up things [quoted image]

The grinding wasn't for the light, it was for the Translucent drops that sit on the shelf (I have since changed the install method and changed springs, see below)...I got the food from the Ministry of Pinball and the little nub on the back sticks out too much when on the ledge, causing them not to drop when struck hard by the ball, ground them down maybe a millimeter and they work perfectly now

***Update*** I changed the drop springs to Bally/Williams 10-364 springs and they work perfectly as is with no grinding... Should have done this in the first place

I like the Sunlight White vs the red and I have the Comet kit for a single pair of spots shining into the middle...I changed out all my bulbs to the Sunlight White Deadpool Comet kit versus the red which IMHO washes all the colors out of the playfield

#12299 2 years ago

This shows the lighting for the comet kit with white sunrise translucent drops in for lil Deadpool

It's hard to really capture the colors in a pic though

It's not this overblown or bright

20220329_225659 (resized).jpg20220329_225659 (resized).jpg20220329_225436 (resized).jpg20220329_225436 (resized).jpg20220329_225409 (resized).jpg20220329_225409 (resized).jpg20220329_225710 (resized).jpg20220329_225710 (resized).jpg

#12300 2 years ago

The right sling spotlight came off second best

20220402_170842 (resized).jpg20220402_170842 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashville, TN
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 16,265 posts in this topic. You are on page 246 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/246?hl=knackers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.