(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,265 posts
  • 1,090 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by BurntBiscuit
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg
IMG_2260 (resized).jpg
IMG_2259 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,265 posts in this topic. You are on page 244 of 326.
#12151 2 years ago
Quoted from daveddd14:

Just a little update from Portugal (Wizard Mod)
[quoted image][quoted image]

Cant wait to get mine soon. How long did it take you to get after ordering? I think my GOTG took about 3 weeks

#12152 2 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

As promised here are my photos, sorry about the glare, Invisiglass hasn't shipped yet...
This is with the anti sway installed and no shim
A well placed shot feeds the ramp perfectly... I'm about 6.9 to 7.0 degrees on playfield angle
[quoted image][quoted image]

thanks, this is what mine looks like as well, they are very precise at being imprecise, lol. cheers.

#12153 2 years ago

Anyone have their Katana release all the balls at once, this is my 2nd premium and I believe my first one let them go one at a time for Ninja multiball.

#12154 2 years ago
Quoted from Sluggo39:

Anyone have their Katana release all the balls at once, this is my 2nd premium and I believe my first one let them go one at a time for Ninja multiball.

Yes there is a pause in between. You could run the katana lock diagnostic test and see if that gives you any hints.

#12155 2 years ago

i never leave mine in lock. virtual lock only. unfair advantage. tournament rules only! no extra balls.

#12156 2 years ago
Quoted from Sluggo39:

the post or stopper, is either rubbing on the hole in the playfield or the hole in the bottom of katana

#12157 2 years ago
Quoted from thc666:

i never leave mine in lock. virtual lock only. unfair advantage. tournament rules only! no extra balls.

I rarely get to play anyone, why virtual lock? Doesn't the game keep track by player? It's capable of only releasing one ball.

#12158 2 years ago

Filmed a few games on Deadpool yesterday. I’m still working on my rig setup but it came out ok. On the 3rd game I managed to get to the Megakrakolodonus Rex wizard mode.

#12159 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

There are a few other ways to get multipliers... 100 weapons, 200 weapons, etc. and also Lil Deadpool Bounce.

Deadpool Bounce? How so?

#12160 2 years ago

Once you get the gate open you can get magic unicorn turds

#12161 2 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

Deadpool Bounce? How so?

3rd lil Deadpool mode. Complete for permanent 2x.

Quoted from thc666:

How boring lol, do you at least have the outlane posts taken off?

#12162 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

3rd lil Deadpool mode. Complete for permanent 2x.

How boring lol, do you at least have the outlane posts taken off?

No flipper rubber either. True hard mode!

#12163 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

No flipper rubber either. True hard mode!

1 ball games.

#12165 2 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

Deadpool Bounce? How so?

Complete Lil Deadpool bounce mode - Hit 3 of the moving target shots and then hit Lil DP to collect jackpot and increase playfield multiplier by 1X!

#12166 2 years ago

Got my Lucxor handle installed today. Quality mod for sure and looks great!

Came with several different color filters so you can make it be different colors.

Word of advice. Dont be a dummy like me and forget to peel the protective plastic off of the color filters.

0BE420A0-C1B6-4E61-9854-0B23A8C58B9A (resized).jpeg0BE420A0-C1B6-4E61-9854-0B23A8C58B9A (resized).jpeg
#12167 2 years ago

Also took the time today to get some mylar down under the dazzler lift ramp flap and in the shooter lane. There was already some discoloration in the shooter while i wait patiently for my cliffys

#12168 2 years ago
Quoted from Rickwh:

Dont be a dummy like me and forget to peel the protective plastic off of the color filters.
[quoted image]

Oh my goodness sometimes I can be so stupid. Thank you!

#12169 2 years ago
Quoted from db666:

Oh my goodness sometimes I can be so stupid. Thank you!

I was initially thinking “why is this damn thing so cloudy”. It took longer than I care to admit to figure that one out.

#12170 2 years ago
Quoted from Rickwh:

Got my Lucxor handle installed today. Quality mod for sure and looks great!
Came with several different color filters so you can make it be different colors.
Word of advice. Dont be a dummy like me and forget to peel the protective plastic off of the color filters.
[quoted image]

Happy to hear that you received the handle well.

Good Tipp. Will now mention it in my instructions that there is a protection plastic on the filters. Sry for that.

#12171 2 years ago
Quoted from Lucxor:

Happy to hear that you received the handle well.
Good Tipp. Will now mention it in my instructions that there is a protection plastic on the filters. Sry for that.

Certainly no need to apologize. I thought it was over and above that you provided ~10 different colors to choose from. Great mod and I can’t recommend it more!

Easy transaction, good communication, fast shipment. Packaged extremely well.

Thanks

#12172 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

thanks, but my machine is brand new, I presume this is already installed on that target... or am I wrong?
edit: I am wrong and Stern is cheap AF!!! can't believe they do not include this with the game.
thanks again for the link

Mine came from the factory with an antisway bracket on the Colossus target, but not on the Snikt.

#12173 2 years ago

This is driving me crazy. My orbit shots won’t make it up the right lift ramp to be able to hit disco loops. The ball goes up about halfway and then rolls back down. It appears that the ramp is dropping in-time and my game is at 6.8 slope. I’m not sure what the issue is. The ball seems like it has a ton of momentum but is just not making it up. I’m wondering if maybe it’s something with the gate under the chimi truck but I’m not sure what to trouble shoot for. The guide rail doesn’t seem to have any weird bend in it that would be messing it up. Has anyone else had this happen?

#12174 2 years ago
Quoted from TheBeefSupreme:

This is driving me crazy. My orbit shots won’t make it up the right lift ramp to be able to hit disco loops. The ball goes up about halfway and then rolls back down. It appears that the ramp is dropping in-time and my game is at 6.8 slope. I’m not sure what the issue is. The ball seems like it has a ton of momentum but is just not making it up. I’m wondering if maybe it’s something with the gate under the chimi truck but I’m not sure what to trouble shoot for. The guide rail doesn’t seem to have any weird bend in it that would be messing it up. Has anyone else had this happen?

So two things easiest first when you say you're at 6.8 degrees where are you taking that measurement from and how... Should be with the torpedo level directly on the play field near the flippers ...you probably know that but just checking..

Secondly if it's a clean shot off the right flipper does it appear to slow down at all under the chimney truck if so that gate might be causing an issue where it's not getting sensed properly... I'd have to look at it to see if there's some kind of a rollover trigger (I'm away from my machine on business) but I would check any switches in a vicinity and see how they're tied to the truck, and also go into the system menu.

You could also try taking the glass off and testing it by hand... The electronic gate under the chimi truck may be interfering just enough to slow down the momentum of the ball

I've only seen it happen maybe a handful of times out of hundreds of games but it's usually when I get a unclean shot and it rattles around

#12175 2 years ago

When is the best time to use the red boom button?

#12176 2 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

When is the best time to use the red boom button?

I save the booms for fights. If its red hold it so you only use 1.

#12177 2 years ago

Been trying really hard to connect with this game and can’t.
Find it forces me to throw shots on the fly often and it is MB intensive sometimes.
Ugh. I am trying really to enjoy playing it but it is just not happening.
There are only 2 games that did this to me so quickly and I currently own them both, the other one is GB.
I cant enjoy them, they are just not what I like.

Do I need to see a dr? Lol

#12178 2 years ago

Find it forces me to throw shots on the fly often and it is MB intensive sometimes.
There are only 2 games that did this to me so quickly and I currently own them both, the other one is GB.

Yes, because it's simply the best pin ever.

#12179 2 years ago

New best for me on Disco Multiball! 444 Million!

IMG_2299 (resized).JPGIMG_2299 (resized).JPG

#12180 2 years ago

Yes, lol, it's seriously one of the most fun pins I have...I mean SW for speed, JP for technical shooting, Godzilla for the everything, Guns for the spectacle, Walking Dead for the frustration, and DP for the pure fun...

I mean the orbit alone on the disco loops is the best orbit in pinball, plus the snikt shot and combining it all for crazy stacking, so many different strategies to attack it from...A + for me

#12181 2 years ago

I don’t think any of us can sell you on this pin if you aren’t feeling it. Personally it is the fun/character built into the pin that sets it apart. If you aren’t feeling that fun then maybe turn up the sound a little more and don’t focus on the score. Just explore the game, enjoy the shots, and laugh alone the way.

#12182 2 years ago

Everyone is different, but you are very different as you are the first person i've heard say they don't like DP.

I don't like Iron Maiden much, and i hate Jurassic Park, so i spose i'm different too.

#12183 2 years ago

Gomez games dont get the love they deserve when it comes to flow. He is pretty dang good at it. Corvette, Johnny Mnemonic, Deadpool, etc are all flowy games. It should feel good to hit stuff on the fly. Have you hit the super skill shot or the MXV skill shot yet? Man if those don't feel good.... Maybe you and the game just aren't meant for each other...

#12184 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Gomez games dont get the love they deserve when it comes to flow. He is pretty dang good at it. Corvette, Johnny Mnemonic, Deadpool, etc are all flowy games. It should feel good to hit stuff on the fly. Have you hit the super skill shot or the MXV skill shot yet? Man if those don't feel good.... Maybe you and the game just aren't meant for each other...

Agreed, the MXV shot is so awesome, it's like a perfect golf or baseball swing, you just know it feels good when you make it.. and getting in the rhythm of on the fly shots, especially on the orbits or mini orbits feel so darn good on this game... I make the Katana more smoothly if I'm not aiming specifically for it and just try to get the timing down...Unlike games like star wars where the speed just overwhelms the ball eventually, DP seems to have the ball better pacing

#12185 2 years ago

Can anyone confirm that the boom button does more damage when deadpool is taunting and less damage when the opponent is taunting? I'm pretty sure its true but wanna know if anyone else is seeing this.

#12186 2 years ago
Quoted from glpinball:

I save the booms for fights. If its red hold it so you only use 1.

I guess the only place to use it for what it's worth is during a MB to collect all the jackpots for big points

#12187 2 years ago
Quoted from glpinball:

Can anyone confirm that the boom button does more damage when deadpool is taunting and less damage when the opponent is taunting? I'm pretty sure its true but wanna know if anyone else is seeing this.

Hmmm that's a new one on me....i thought it awarded the highest remaining shot, so if you're on a Battle Mode it should award a lit shot. Any chance you're using a power up and didn't know it?

#12188 2 years ago

For me earnings wise DP Pro is like an Addams Family.
I reallllllly might have to buy a new one to pull my old one off of location for a lighter location.

#12189 2 years ago

The Colossus shot........im new to the game. Is this shot supposed to have a path that its "supposed to go to" or is it random? Sometimes it comes out and goes right into the inlane on the right side. Other times it just bounces around randomly. Just wondering.

#12190 2 years ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

The Colossus shot........im new to the game. Is this shot supposed to have a path that its "supposed to go to" or is it random? Sometimes it comes out and goes right into the inlane on the right side. Other times it just bounces around randomly. Just wondering.

If you hit it just right it hits the target for the Colossus Jackpot which scores 10% when lit. The target is actually facing away from the player. Awesome little detail.

#12191 2 years ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

If you hit that shot super fast and clean on the right hand side of the horseshoe, it should exit and hit the Colossus jackpot target. Way easier said than done but you'll get practice in Sauron MB as that is the "final" shot before that mode starts over again.

It should be noted that the Colossus Jackpot may not be lit, so even if you did hit the shot clean and hit the target there wouldn't be any feedback to let you know that you did.

#12192 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

If you hit it just right it hits the target for the Colossus Jackpot which scores 10% when lit. The target is actually facing away from the player. Awesome little detail.

Ill take a look at it closer, didn't know it faced that way. That's pretty cool!

#12193 2 years ago

Last night I passed 5,000 games played!

A624DBD2-2DBA-47A0-ADAA-13C12FB78C94 (resized).jpegA624DBD2-2DBA-47A0-ADAA-13C12FB78C94 (resized).jpeg

#12194 2 years ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

That colossus shot is also used for the Sauron super JP. During Sauron, (2) left ramp and (2) katana shots will light the super at Colosus.

#12195 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Last night I passed 5,000 games played!
[quoted image]

curious, what kind of maintenance did you need to do over the course of these?

#12196 2 years ago

Can’t decide which is my favorite shot in this game. Pretty crazy how many satisfying shots it has, anyone have a favorite?

• left loop return to right flipper
• Successful Colossus shot
• Snikt shot
• Katana ramp
• Ninjapocalypse

#12197 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Can’t decide which is my favorite shot in this game. Pretty crazy how many satisfying shots it has, anyone have a favorite?
• Snikt shot
• Katana ramp
• Ninjapocalypse

Snikt!

#12198 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

• Snikt shot
• Katana ramp
• Ninjapocalypse

Over and over again.....all day.

#12199 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

• Snikt shot
• Katana ramp
• Ninjapocalypse

Ninjapocalypse, for me. The snikt shot is a close second.

#12200 2 years ago

Wait, what is the Ninjapocalypse shot?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

8,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Parsippany, NJ
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Grovetown, GA
There are 16,265 posts in this topic. You are on page 244 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/244 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.