(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,266 posts
  • 1,090 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by Nicholastree
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg
IMG_2260 (resized).jpg
IMG_2259 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,266 posts in this topic. You are on page 239 of 326.
#11901 2 years ago
Quoted from Bmanpin:

Alt translite ordered. You just gave him some biz

Cool. Pinstein has some really good stuff he has made. Anybody contacting him should run down the machines you have and see if he has translates or blades for them. He’s got badass TWD blades and a SM Vault translite that is 500% better than the original.

#11902 2 years ago

Reminder/PSA for new premium owners: I haven't seen this mentioned again recently. There should be mylar on the playfield where the disco loop ramp drops onto the playfield (right side of the orbit, just beyond the shooter lane).

Previously some machines would be missing that mylar and the ramp will dig into the playfield without it. (My June build didn't have it, but others did.) It's worth checking to make sure yours has it, and if not just add a small strip of mylar there. Easy 30sec fix that can prevent a lot of wear/damage.

Edit: typos

#11903 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

Reminder/PSA for new premium owners: I haven't seen this mentioned again recently. There should be mylar on the playfield where the disco loop ramp drops onto the playfield (right side of the orbit, just beyond the shooter lane).
Previously some machines would be missing that mylar and the ramp will dig into the playfield without it. (My June build didn't have it, but others did.) It's worth checking to make sure yours has it, and if not just add a small strip of mylar there. Easy 30sec fix that can prevent a lot of wear/damage.
Edit: typos

ok, I just got my machine and going to add mylar here, could you add a picture showing exactly where is the correct location. I do not do well with instructions written like this. If you could please and thanks.
Is this the ramp that goes up/down? is this what you are referring to?

#11904 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

ok, I just got my machine and going to add mylar here, could you add a picture showing exactly where is the correct location. I do not do well with instructions written like this. If you could please and thanks.

Yes, the ramp that goes up and down over the upper part of the shooter lane.

#11905 2 years ago

Yeah! On its way home ! Now the fun part, getting down the basement stairs …. Ugh.

#11906 2 years ago

Where this ramp meets this playfield when its lowered. You'll notice a white line where mine had already begun to wear before I even played a single ball - it presumably happened during QA testing.

Ignore the other gunk, I went a bit overboard the last time I waxed the playfield

IMG-3126 (resized).jpgIMG-3126 (resized).jpg
#11907 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

Where this ramp meets this playfield when its lowered. You'll notice a white line where mine had already begun to wear before I even played a single ball - it presumably happened during QA testing.
Ignore the other gunk, I went a bit overboard the last time I waxed the playfield
[quoted image]

thank you. will do.

How are the rest of the ball guides holding up for the new owners? mine got the updated PF with no art under any guide so wonderig if it is worth adding washers.
It will require a lot of disassembly and if it can be avoided, it would be nice.

#11908 2 years ago

Yeah!!! Coming home!!

C1A398EC-B8AB-4607-ACE3-98DB2B4229D7 (resized).jpegC1A398EC-B8AB-4607-ACE3-98DB2B4229D7 (resized).jpeg
#11909 2 years ago

thank you. will do.
How are the rest of the ball guides holding up for the new owners? mine got the updated PF with no art under any guide so wonderig if it is worth adding washers.
It will require a lot of disassembly and if it can be avoided, it would be nice.

It is not a lot of disassembly for the katana ramp. 15 mins, done.

#11910 2 years ago

thank you. will do.

To avoid disassembly, you could put a fiber washer under the areas, cut out a small notch, loosen the nut below just to get clearance and slide the fiber washer under and tighten guide nut. I've done this on my JP rails, they stay put, and the pressure from the rails prevents the fiber from turning. I'll the notch is unseen from the playfield player perspective

#11911 2 years ago

What does it mean when the large deadpool arrows are blue?

#11912 2 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

What does it mean when the large deadpool arrows are blue?

http://tiltforums.com/t/deadpool-rulesheet/4311

Bumpers: Three pop bumpers located behind Lil’ Deadpool. Hitting the bumpers will spawn ninjas during normal play, shown as blinking blue lights in front of the major shots. Defeat a ninja to collect a ninja star and increase the Ninja Multiball Jackpot value.

#11913 2 years ago

thank you. will do.

My left katana ramp and right katana guide are holding up well with no playfield damage, both have washers under them. In fact, the right katana guide is buttery smooth when I nail that shot.

My Wolverine guide arrived already dug into the playfield. Looks like they tightened it too much at the factory, and I feared that removing it to place a washer would only chip or lift the clear and paint. Left it as-is and no further wear in that area.

#11914 2 years ago

Build date Jan 26.

E93F7641-8C65-4081-8BCC-30AF1A5F7423 (resized).jpegE93F7641-8C65-4081-8BCC-30AF1A5F7423 (resized).jpeg
#11915 2 years ago

Can someone confirm please where exactly on the wolverine guide u put the washer in?

The guide has 3 points there? Should I put washers on all points or is there a particular one?

#11916 2 years ago

So I have been searching for about 10 minutes and no luck, I have never got items powder coated (except guns T2/Shadow) do I remove the boom button and plate? If so how and what do I use to re-connect?

Sorry Newbie question

#11917 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

My left katana ramp and right katana guide are holding up well with no playfield damage, both have washers under them. In fact, the right katana guide is buttery smooth when I nail that shot.
My Wolverine guide arrived already dug into the playfield. Looks like they tightened it too much at the factory, and I feared that removing it to place a washer would only chip or lift the clear and paint. Left it as-is and no further wear in that area.

Very common.
Just add the washers anyway is my opinion. Better to remove contact than to leave it.

I played a few games in my DP premium. Plays perfect out of the box. Good job Stern.
The PF, have a few flaws on the clear, i have noticed in a lot of games, it looks like little bumps trapped under the PF.
Nothing major.

Great game, I can see how this fits into any collection, simple rules and fun shots. Great for novices and more advanced players.
I can see why people like it. Music and callouts, all superb.

I can see DP staying here a long time.

What pitch are you guy setting the table at. It does not seem to follow the usual angle I set up all my other ones. I have a system that consists of turning the back levelers about 14 full revolutions and that gives always 6.8 degrees, but here I am getting 7.4.

The bubble is al the way up, so something is different about this one.

What do you guys have it at?

#11918 2 years ago

Was answered a couple pages back. Yes you have to or you have to get the powdercoater too. I let him do it (he's a mate) and he did me some powdercoated pop rivets.
I think the one a couple pages back did stainless bolts or something.

dp16 (resized).jpgdp16 (resized).jpg

#11919 2 years ago

Very common.
Just add the washers anyway is my opinion. Better to remove contact than to leave it.
I played a few games in my DP premium. Plays perfect out of the box. Good job Stern.
The PF, have a few flaws on the clear, i have noticed in a lot of games, it looks like little bumps trapped under the PF.
Nothing major.
Great game, I can see how this fits into any collection, simple rules and fun shots. Great for novices and more advanced players.
What pitch are you guy setting the table at. It does not seem to follow the usual angle I set up all my other ones. I have a system that consists of turning the back levelers about 14 full revolutions and that gives always 6.8 degrees, but here I am getting 7.4.

I'm set up at 6.8° and all shots are good.

#11920 2 years ago

Very common.
Nothing major.

Same, around 7

Very common.
Nothing major.

Around 7.6 to 7.8.

#11921 2 years ago

Very common.
Nothing major.

I read that Gomez recommends 7.0. I aimed for that but ended up at 7.1 at the flippers after my game settled into its spot on the floor. Plays great at that angle so I left it there.

#11922 2 years ago

I got to say I'm very impressed with Stern on this one shoots amazing out of the box at 7° as recommended by George Gomez on his Stern factory intro video I asked him in person too at the Expo and he said 7°.

Every shot on this thing is like butter ... This is by far my favorite orbit shot on any machine shooting that left dazzler spinner just rips so amazing... So glad I got the premium which keeps the flow going with the up down ramp

And the lock shot across the playfield into the katana is just amazingly accurate surprises me every time how smooth and fast that shot is love love love this game

Also my playfield is really the best new in box I've ever gotten from Stern... the wood is really hard I don't see any dimples at all in the clear after multiple plays ...they also did a super buffing polish job from the factory... Like glass

So happy with this title

I mean seriously look at this playfield... Frigging beautiful...

#11923 2 years ago

Are there any issues with the left ramp ramp under the katana ramp? anything to address there by means of washers, etc?
haha
I am obsessed !!

#11924 2 years ago

Are there any issues with the left ramp ramp under the katana ramp? anything to address there by means of washers, etc?
haha
I am obsessed !!

Are you referring to the ramp that feeds the katana lock, or the ramp that feeds the left flipper? No issues with the former that I’m aware of.

There are concerns about the later digging into the playfield. I believe there’s a sticky post showing how to remove it and install washers. It’s quite easy, just be careful not to pull too far out due to the attached wires.

#11925 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

What’s the consensus on Deadpool? Mirror blade or art blades?

"Consensus" hahahaha. Me, I like art blades.

#11926 2 years ago

The game needs all the help it can get to brighten the middle, so it's mirrors for me.

#11927 2 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

I mean seriously look at this playfield... Frigging beautiful...

There is so much goodness tucked away on this playfield. I have spent more time than I would like to admit just gawking at it and snapping photos of fun stuff I find.

#11928 2 years ago

Yeah, i've done that. Late at night with the game off just squinting up at the orbits and stuff and reading the oneliners and looking at the art.

#11929 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

Are you referring to the ramp that feeds the katana lock, or the ramp that feeds the left flipper? No issues with the former that I’m aware of.
There are concerns about the later digging into the playfield. I believe there’s a sticky post showing how to remove it and install washers. It’s quite easy, just be careful not to pull too far out due to the attached wires.

You got me all confusee with the former ans the later.
Referring to the one that feeds the flipper. No issues there??

I have played close to 50 games now and see a little little dust at the guide that feeds the katana. Noting at wolverine.

Might try the plastic washer approach but looking good so far

#11930 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

I read that Gomez recommends 7.0. I aimed for that but ended up at 7.1 at the flippers after my game settled into its spot on the floor. Plays great at that angle so I left it there.

Also remember he said that wasn't set in stone and that if your game plays better at a different angle or you like it better at a different angle or flipper bat angle, then play it like that (I'm paraphrasing of course)

#11931 2 years ago

Hello,
Im about to receive a DP Pro in the next days, the major diference all speak about VS PREM/LE is the diverter, there is no change that you can remove the diverter on the pro, to be able make the loop either way!? Sorry if this is just non sense question, i still dont have the machine and i dont know the game that well, just a question.
Thanks

#11932 2 years ago
Quoted from RGAires:

Hello,
Im about to receive a DP Pro in the next days, the major diference all speak about VS PREM/LE is the diverter, there is no change that you can remove the diverter on the pro, to be able make the loop either way!? Sorry if this is just non sense question, i still dont have the machine and i dont know the game that well, just a question.
Thanks

If you are asking if you can make the left orbit work like the premium where it loops all the way around to the right flipper rather than being dropped into the pops, the answer is no. The pro has a one way gate at the right side of the pops which makes the left orbit drop in the pops. The premium has a coil activated two way gate there that can make it act like a one way or two way gate. Also, the premium has a mech right after the shooter lane that can lower a ramp so the ball goes up and over the shooter lane and placed on the sword.

Both of those are not present on the pro.

#11933 2 years ago
Quoted from Insanity199:

If you are asking if you can make the left orbit work like the premium where it loops all the way around to the right flipper rather than being dropped into the pops, the answer is no. The pro has a one way gate at the right side of the pops which makes the left orbit drop in the pops. The premium has a coil activated two way gate there that can make it act like a one way or two way gate. Also, the premium has a mech right after the shooter lane that can lower a ramp so the ball goes up and over the shooter lane and placed on the sword.
Both of those are not present on the pro.

Agree and if you remove the gate on the pro the left orbit would most likely fly down the shooter lane.

#11934 2 years ago

Hands down, this is one of the best games ever made!!

I'm happy to say, I'm back in the Club!!

3037BD5A-D579-452C-AFB9-4E414A84C101 (resized).jpeg3037BD5A-D579-452C-AFB9-4E414A84C101 (resized).jpeg873468AF-2144-4394-A793-49C3F08C91AE (resized).jpeg873468AF-2144-4394-A793-49C3F08C91AE (resized).jpeg4B13A535-0638-4FD6-9806-F7934ECF4A27 (resized).jpeg4B13A535-0638-4FD6-9806-F7934ECF4A27 (resized).jpeg
#11935 2 years ago
Quoted from Rickwh:

Agree and if you remove the gate on the pro the left orbit would most likely fly down the shooter lane.

Yeah that is the main question, if is structure possible?! because a diverter is easy to remove.

#11936 2 years ago
Quoted from RGAires:

Yeah that is the main question, if is structure possible?! because a diverter is easy to remove.

If you remove the diverter, the shot would go to the shooter lane on the pro. That could be cooler than the pops to be honest as it’ll auto launch around to the left flipper.

#11937 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

If you remove the diverter, the shot would go to the shooter lane on the pro. That could be cooler than the pops to be honest as it’ll auto launch around to the left flipper.

Nahhh the ideia is to change it to make a loop, not to go to the shooter lane

#11938 2 years ago
Quoted from RGAires:

Nahhh the ideia is to change it to make a loop, not to go to the shooter lane

Yep, and you’re not going to get that with a pro unfortunately

#11939 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Yep, and you’re not going to get that with a pro unfortunately

Dammm it that impossible? I mean pro structure dont look to much diferent from the premium.. I guess

#11940 2 years ago
Quoted from RGAires:

Dammm it that impossible? I mean pro structure dont look to much diferent from the premium.. I guess

There was a post many pages back (last few months) that linked to a German forum I believe where someone was looking to turn their Pro into a Premium by adding the 2 way gate and the drop down ramp. No idea if that got very far but it is buried in here somewhere.

Edit: I found it. Seems like they got the ramp and gate in there but the Pro software can't control that right gate which looks to be a bit of a blocker.

https://www.flippermarkt.de/community/forum/threads/deadpool-pro-shooter-rampe.241020/ (Google translate does a decent job)

#11941 2 years ago

Just wanted to say hello as our household will be joining the Deadpool owners club....in ~6 months.

Just put a deposit down with CLASSIC GAME ROOMS for Deadpool Premium...very stoked about owning my first pin & can't wait to play it!

#11942 2 years ago

Im thinking of powder-coating my Pro... any ideas on best colors? Anyone can share pics?

#11943 2 years ago

I went purple.

dp13 (resized).jpgdp13 (resized).jpg

dp16 (resized).jpgdp16 (resized).jpg

#11944 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

That wouldn’t be cooler when you are battling sabertooth. On that battle the gate prevents the ball from traversing the loop and drops it in the pops. A lot of the damage to sabertooth is dealt from the pops. I guess the auto launch would put it back to the pops since the pro does have a two way gate on the left of pops. Would be very strange to be honest. But you do you.

#11945 2 years ago

That wouldn’t do anything to make the game more fun, IMO. Every left orbit would result in an auto launch.

#11946 2 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

That wouldn’t do anything to makes the game more fun, IMO. Every left orbit would result in an auto launch.

Damn sight more exe converting a pro than just buying a prem too i bet.

#11947 2 years ago

I know the issue is out there for the prem/Le but has anyone gotten rid of the problem of the rejects on the disco loop ramp?

#11948 2 years ago
Quoted from Schaitas:

Im thinking of powder-coating my Pro... any ideas on best colors? Anyone can share pics?

I'd like to do red with purple flek in it...

#11949 2 years ago
Quoted from McDoom:

Hands down, this is one of the best games ever made!!
I'm happy to say, I'm back in the Club!!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Congrats ! The premium art is absolutely insane. I love it.

#11950 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

There should be mylar on the playfield where the disco loop ramp drops onto the playfield (right side of the orbit, just beyond the shooter lane).

Big thumbs up for this! I was unaware... Build date of January 25, 2022, and I believe it is the updated playfield (with the art around the katana rail posts). So it's strange that it didn't have any mylar in the lane for the drop ramp...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

8,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashville, TN
$ 64.99
$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Belmont, MI
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

There are 16,266 posts in this topic. You are on page 239 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/239?hl=schaitas and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.