(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,295 posts
  • 1,092 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by Magicman
  • Topic is favorited by 557 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240422_042849~2 (resized).jpg
20240420_214553 (resized).jpg
20240419_183748 (resized).jpg
20240419_184303 (resized).jpg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,295 posts in this topic. You are on page 234 of 326.
#11651 2 years ago

Seen this posted a few times and i think people have a fucking weird imagination. It looks like a sandwich with a bite out of it.

#11652 2 years ago

Awesome, thanks!

#11653 2 years ago

Final run in the summer but from what I can tell most distros have their allotments spoken for already. Hence the obscene $7700-$8k pro used prices we see here recently.

Quoted from SNES:

Just got a chance to put some good amount of time on a Deadpool Pro tonight. My wife loved it so thinking about getting a pro. I read somewhere that they are still doing another run of this game. Anyone know if that’s true and if so, have an eta? Perfect time to be trying to buy a game right? Haha

#11654 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Final run in the summer but from what I can tell most distros have their allotments spoken for already. Hence the obscene $7700-$8k pro used prices we see here recently.

Man, like I said, perfect timing! Haha

Thanks though!

#11655 2 years ago

I am picking up a Deadpool Le this weekend. Hoping this game is a keeper!
Any thoughts......

#11656 2 years ago
Quoted from dzmechanical:

I am picking up a Deadpool Le this weekend. Hoping this game is a keeper!
Any thoughts......

For sure a keeper. Normally I'd ask why you're buying an LE if you aren't sure you're going to like it, but it seems like pricing is all over the place right now anyway.. so maybe you're onto something.

#11657 2 years ago

Out of my 8, its the one I would let go last.

#11658 2 years ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

For sure a keeper. Normally I'd ask why you're buying an LE if you aren't sure you're going to like it, but it seems like pricing is all over the place right now anyway.. so maybe you're onto something.

I played Deadpool several times liked it a lot. I am trading it with a Elvira HOH..

#11659 2 years ago

Has anyone who did the washers under the metal guides had any pooling/ chipping around the washers? Trying to decide the lesser of 2 evils

#11660 2 years ago
Quoted from NoSkills:

Has anyone who did the washers under the metal guides had any pooling/ chipping around the washers? Trying to decide the lesser of 2 evils

Nope. Used nylon washers.

#11661 2 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

I dropped my flipper angles from the bats pointed at the little alignment holes, to the top edge of the bat (not rubber) aiming at the holes. What a difference. Hitting the kitana ramp and left ramp like there’s no tomorrow. Right orbit is a little less clunky as well. Just throwing this out there in case anyone is not hitting the ramps as often as you’d like. Maybe this will help

Any chance you can take a quick picture?

#11662 2 years ago
Quoted from Lateralus:

Any chance you can take a quick picture?

Basically the top of the yellow flipper bat is pointing at the holes. I’m getting super skill shots, ninjapacolypse, and ninja multiball all the time now. I also tightened up the ball guide rail on the right orbit which helped make the orbit smoother. It got a bit loose over time

DA711ABD-8B3D-4097-AD97-E74687D9376B (resized).jpegDA711ABD-8B3D-4097-AD97-E74687D9376B (resized).jpeg
#11663 2 years ago

Check flipper coil stops while you are there. Look for brass shavings in the bottom of the cab. There were some bad stops released.

#11664 2 years ago
Quoted from NoSkills:

I have metal washers under mine with the smooth side down. No pooling or chipping since adding them but I can almost guarantee you will get chipping from the ball guides if you do not install them.

The chipping may not be noticeable if it is covered by a plastic or metal. In particular the back wolverine guide as well as the left ramp are prone to this "hidden" damage.

#11665 2 years ago

Got my powder back from Steve at MI Pinball refinery, kicks my deadpool up a notch!

LE-mium
IMG_0824 (resized).jpegIMG_0824 (resized).jpegIMG_0825 (resized).jpegIMG_0825 (resized).jpegIMG_0829 (resized).jpegIMG_0829 (resized).jpegIMG_0833 (resized).jpegIMG_0833 (resized).jpegIMG_0827 (resized).jpegIMG_0827 (resized).jpegIMG_0832 (resized).jpegIMG_0832 (resized).jpeg

#11666 2 years ago
Quoted from Purdue:

Steve at MI Pinball refinery kicked my deadpool up a notch!
LE-mium[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great. Where did you get those side rails?

#11667 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Looks great. Where did you get those side rails?

They are a custom set. Not available anymore, i picked them up used.

#11668 2 years ago
Quoted from Purdue:

They are a custom set. Not available anymore, i picked them up used.

Right on. That shape is cool and looks better on a few games vs the lollipop style.

#11669 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Right on. That shape is cool and looks better on a few games vs the lollipop style.

Ya I agree, and exactly why i sought them out.

I am surprised nobody in the US has mass produced these as an aftermarket set.
I bet somebody will soon, stern has switched over to using this style on many of their newer LEs.

Down side with them is, now i've gotta drill some holes in my cabinet for the extra screws, eek.

#11670 2 years ago
Quoted from Purdue:

Got my powder back from Steve at MI Pinball refinery, kicks my deadpool up a notch!
LE-mium
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

How do you get the boom plastic back on the bar?

#11671 2 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

I used powder coated pop rivets on mine.

#11672 2 years ago

I have a price to get 20 sets of LE armour produced but haven’t moved forward yet due to a lack of interest over this side of the pond.

Shipping would likely cost a bit to ship a set due to the package size but weight wise I reckon multiple sets could be shipped for the same cost.

#11673 2 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

Steve reattached it with small Phillips head screws for me after he powder coated it.

#11674 2 years ago

Just got a call from my Distro, after 4 months of waiting my Deadpool Premium will be shipping Monday!!!!!! Super excited! MSRP price of course. Now I just need to find a place for it.

Will post some pics here when arrives!

Now only Elvira Premium left for my perfect top 5:

- TNMT pro
- Beatles Gold
- Godzilla Premium
- Deadpool Premium
- Elvira HOH Premium* (on the waitlist)

#11675 2 years ago

Congrats, that must have been an unexpected surprise! I hope they made some pros too but I haven't heard anything

#11676 2 years ago
Quoted from NoSkills:

Congrats, that must have been an unexpected surprise! I hope they made some pros too but I haven't heard anything

Yes it was. I was hoping to get a call (if ever) around mid year. Now I just need to find $8.9k to pay the invoice.

#11677 2 years ago
Quoted from Rpabech:

Just got a call from my Distro, after 4 months of waiting my Deadpool Premium will be shipping Monday!!!!!! Super excited! MSRP price of course. Now I just need to find a place for it.
Will post some pics here when arrives!

Yep same here. A pleasant surprise that has me scrambling to make more space. What a terribly nice problem to have.

#11678 2 years ago

I wonder if there shipping pros as well. Anyword from anyone else. ?

#11679 2 years ago

Add me to the list of unexpected surprises. My DP Premium ships from Stern tomorrow.

#11680 2 years ago

Gonna throw this out there… I have a really nice pro model with powder coat and mods. I’d love to upgrade to a premium. If anyone wants to make $$ and “downgrade” let me know

#11681 2 years ago
Quoted from Insanity199:

Add me to the list of unexpected surprises. My DP Premium ships from Stern tomorrow.

Can you divulge any further info? I'm in Oz, but ordered a Prem 7-8 months ago. My distributor has stated Feb-Mar for a while now, but everything was leading me to believe it'll be end of the year, if at all.

#11682 2 years ago

Got confirmation my premium will be here tomorrow or Monday! Been waiting since June!!

#11683 2 years ago
Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

Can you divulge any further info? I'm in Oz, but ordered a Prem 7-8 months ago. My distributor has stated Feb-Mar for a while now, but everything was leading me to believe it'll be end of the year, if at all.

Me too - AMD still can't give me any sort of date on my DP premium.

Would be fantastic surprise to get this in a month or two.

#11684 2 years ago

Got word today my Premium is on the way! Was supposed to be the December build

#11685 2 years ago
Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

I ordered in summer. Was told I was on track for December build as recently as early December. December builds got bumped and next planned build was July-ish.

I guess due to Rush delays they squeezed in enough Premium builds for at least some of the folks that were expecting Dec 2021 deliveries.

That’s as much as I know.

#11686 2 years ago
Quoted from Insanity199:

I ordered in summer. Was told I was on track for December build as recently as early December. December builds got bumped and next planned build was July-ish.
I guess due to Rush delays they squeezed in enough Premium builds for at least some of the folks that were expecting Dec 2021 deliveries.
That’s as much as I know.

Thanks for clarifying Insanity, congrats!!

#11687 2 years ago

Just got my final payment notification too on my premium!!! Pleasant surprise as I wasn't expecting until late summer.

#11688 2 years ago

Can someone tell me where to find the complete rules on the Mr. Sinister wizard modes and the qualifications to get there.

#11689 2 years ago
Quoted from CreepyTom:

Can someone tell me where to find the complete rules on the Mr. Sinister wizard modes and the qualifications to get there.

This has most of the rules for wizard modes

http://tiltforums.com/t/deadpool-rulesheet/4311#toc10

#11690 2 years ago

Just joined the club, heavily routed pro but got a great price.

Going to order-
Side Art
Shaker
Full Rubber replacement (some are disintegrated)

Needs a good clean/wax but is playing nice and fast.

Any beginner tips that aren’t starred?

5AB6FA7F-9164-4C40-8CB8-F93353F75CA1 (resized).jpeg5AB6FA7F-9164-4C40-8CB8-F93353F75CA1 (resized).jpeg
#11691 2 years ago

Has anyone ever qualified Mechsuit Multiball and because of other modes running/starting, the game never gives you the multiball?

Rob

#11692 2 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Has anyone ever qualified Mechsuit Multiball and because of other modes running/starting, the game never gives you the multiball?
Rob

Yeppers.

#11693 2 years ago

Thinking of having my Deadpool premium powder coated. Looking for examples and color recommendations. Letsss gooo

#11694 2 years ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

Thinking of having my Deadpool premium powder coated. Looking for examples and color recommendations. Letsss gooo

I did a purple/blue combo depending on how the light hits it. I will be swapping the t molding as well. I’m not a fan of red for the premium as the main colors on the sides are blue and green.

This is mine in the video
https://fb.watch/aRKs5OlCWg/

#11695 2 years ago

The answer you have been looking for is “Unicorn Pink”.

That’s the colour I’ll do mine. Seriously.
You’re welcome lol

Quoted from Xdetroit:

#11696 2 years ago

Extra ball score seems a tad high.

20220130_000608 (resized).jpg20220130_000608 (resized).jpg
#11697 2 years ago

I'm yet to receive my DP Prep, but it doesn't stop me considering powder coating options haha. I'm transitioning to a new computer so most of my pics etc are archived... but a couple I have sitting on my desktop... Personally, I'm thinking the metallic red option, contrasts beautifully.

5bfdd55d3da09aa1786a9448c46d7a1552f2fbd6 (resized).jpg5bfdd55d3da09aa1786a9448c46d7a1552f2fbd6 (resized).jpg8f7ffe2bbd15ba3b279b6b091f1666dead568f35 (resized).jpg8f7ffe2bbd15ba3b279b6b091f1666dead568f35 (resized).jpge0edac37a178f3de0dab0586388cde51a147a2b0 (resized).jpge0edac37a178f3de0dab0586388cde51a147a2b0 (resized).jpg

#11698 2 years ago
Quoted from glpinball:

Extra ball score seems a tad high.
[quoted image]

Since when is there an extra ball
For score? I thought it was for number of weapons?

#11699 2 years ago
Quoted from jake35:

Just picked these up from same seller. Awesome games.[quoted image]

Yeah I was sitting at home bored one Sunday morning and saw your post about WTB both DP and GDZ. I thought let’s message my friend who had them for fun. It was interesting seeing things line up for you both that day. Congrats on the purchase!

#11700 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Since when is there an extra ball
For score? I thought it was for number of weapons?

You can change the "replay" reward to an EB in the settings.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

8,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ormond Beach, FL
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Rochester, NH
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashville, TN
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

There are 16,295 posts in this topic. You are on page 234 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/234 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.