(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,265 posts
  • 1,090 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by BurntBiscuit
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg
IMG_2260 (resized).jpg
IMG_2259 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,265 posts in this topic. You are on page 233 of 326.
#11601 2 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

Kinda dont like the display changes w the new 1.06 software. Not the end of the world, they did it to be consistent for the Connect feature, but now the different screens look different. It still works, just rather it didnt have to change.

I also don't like the look of the new display.
Going to put the machine back on the previous code...

#11602 2 years ago

Thinking of buying the headphone jack. Does anyone else have it for their DP? I don't need to keep things quiet, but maybe it would sound good via headphones? I probably won't use it much anyway, so not sure if I will get it, probably not when I think about it. Still interested in hearing about anyone that has one.

d9d161fc82d317b793e1a8e382c695a69f69fbb8 (resized).jpgd9d161fc82d317b793e1a8e382c695a69f69fbb8 (resized).jpg
#11603 2 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

Hey gang. BOOM button question. I had a MB and a battle going. I got the red boom button and hit it hoping it would take care of all the battle requirements...but it didn't, I'm sure it would if it was Just the battle...so I guess it awarded all the MB shots...
Thoughts?

I always hold the button when it's red do only one boom is used. It's a sure kill if you boom multiple times.

#11604 2 years ago

I think a red (4x) boom collects all lit shots. A single boom collects the most valuable. So in a battle a single boom counts as one hit to the enemy. I think a red boom would still only count as one hit but also collect all other lit shots. Someone correct me if I’m wrong

#11605 2 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

I think a red (4x) boom collects all lit shots. A single boom collects the most valuable. So in a battle a single boom counts as one hit to the enemy. I think a red boom would still only count as one hit but also collect all other lit shots. Someone correct me if I’m wrong

I think you are correct.

#11606 2 years ago
Quoted from WolfWeb:

Thinking of buying the headphone jack. Does anyone else have it for their DP? I don't need to keep things quiet, but maybe it would sound good via headphones? I probably won't use it much anyway, so not sure if I will get it, probably not when I think about it. Still interested in hearing about anyone that has one.
[quoted image]

I have it on mine. I don't use the headphone jack as much as I thought I would (let's face it, pinball machines are LOUD even without the game audio), but I use the volume knob all the time. I really like having an easy volume adjustment right there.

#11607 2 years ago

My 11yo took down sinister last night. Fun to watch, he's twice the player I am.

96EACDAD-DFB8-4A4A-A6C5-72F1678C483C (resized).jpeg96EACDAD-DFB8-4A4A-A6C5-72F1678C483C (resized).jpeg
#11608 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

I'm pretty sure it will award all lit shots... MB and Battle.
Depending on how many Team-ups you had, all lit shots may not have been enough to end the battle, especially if it was during the "Taunt" portion of Juggernaut.

Oh, right. Thanks. "All lit shots"

#11609 2 years ago
Quoted from glpinball:

I always hold the button when it's red do only one boom is used. It's a sure kill if you boom multiple times.

Yeah I typically save books to help w battles and quests but when I saw red I went for it.
It's almost impossible for me to hold it during MB (this instance for this question)

#11610 2 years ago
Quoted from EternitytoM83:

but I use the volume knob all the time. I really like having an easy volume adjustment right there.

I have on my machines, primarily for the volume adjustment knob.

#11611 2 years ago
Quoted from JPloof:

I have on my machines, primarily for the volume adjustment knob.

I like the idea of the remote volume, but I have very inquisitive neices and nephews that visit and I guarantee they'd mess w it.

#11612 2 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

Yeah I typically save books to help w battles and quests but when I saw red I went for it.
It's almost impossible for me to hold it during MB (this instance for this question)

But if you are going for progression, hold the button down and forget about the multiball. Or trap up and use your forehead (or other appendage).

#11613 2 years ago
Quoted from WolfWeb:

[quoted image]

Saw a Video Where they used this Woojer habtic vest with pinball I think that would be a complete new lvl while playing.

#11614 2 years ago

DP is mind blowing with a nice pair of noise canceling headphones on. Get it.

Quoted from WolfWeb:

[quoted image]

#11615 2 years ago

You can set up the headphone Jack vol knob to only be active when headphones are plugged in and you can also set a max volume. So if a kid fiddles with it during regular play nothing happens.

Quoted from pinbuoy:

I like the idea of the remote volume, but I have very inquisitive neices and nephews that visit and I guarantee they'd mess w it.

#11616 2 years ago
Quoted from WolfWeb:

[quoted image]

I have it. It’s awesome!

#11617 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I have it. It’s awesome!

And you installed one on the Maiden I have. Highly recommend. It's a nice option to quickly adjust volume.

#11618 2 years ago

Anyone able to send me a pic of the scoop from under the playfield? Trying to work out how it is lit. Thanks

#11619 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Anyone able to send me a pic of the scoop from under the playfield? Trying to work out how it is lit. Thanks

Is yours not working? Its just a bulb shining in from the side.

#11620 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Is yours not working? Its just a bulb shining in from the side.

Seems to be completely missing on a game my mate just picked up and I am not able to snap a photo for him. Honestly couldn’t remember if it was an LED board or bulb.

Trying to grab a pic for him so he can make a factory replacement.

#11621 2 years ago
Quoted from WolfWeb:

[quoted image]

Money saving tip, get the pinball life version that has all the same functionality at half the price.
https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-spike-2-headphone-jack-assembly.html

I use it for adjusting the external volume (without having to open coin door) more than I probably do for headphones and their volume.

#11622 2 years ago

Just missed the final battle by not getting through the megakrack without losing my last ball. I'm coming for you Sinister!

#11623 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Seems to be completely missing on a game my mate just picked up and I am not able to snap a photo for him. Honestly couldn’t remember if it was an LED board or bulb.
Trying to grab a pic for him so he can make a factory replacement.

On mine it's a flat top led bulb mounted in a socket on an angle

#11624 2 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

On mine it's a flat top led bulb mounted in a socket on an angle

Any chance you can snap a photo? Please

#11625 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I'd love to but I'm away for the weekend
I'm sure someone will get to you before I get back on monday

#11626 2 years ago

Ok. Here it is...

PXL_20220122_234935299 (resized).jpgPXL_20220122_234935299 (resized).jpgPXL_20220122_234951459 (resized).jpgPXL_20220122_234951459 (resized).jpg
#11627 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

20220122_184852 (resized).jpg20220122_184852 (resized).jpg20220122_184902 (resized).jpg20220122_184902 (resized).jpg20220122_184913 (resized).jpg20220122_184913 (resized).jpg20220122_184933 (resized).jpg20220122_184933 (resized).jpg20220122_184940 (resized).jpg20220122_184940 (resized).jpg
#11628 2 years ago

Thanks guys, totally missing on his game so we will fix that this week and make it factory will check where it’s wired too and copy the factory set up exactly, still very weird it’s missing on his pro.

#11629 2 years ago

I'm sure this is a dumb question but I'll ask it anyway. On the Premium translite, I always thought Deadpool was throwing the chimichangas for some reason, kind of like throwing grenades or dynamite, with the remote dentonator in his hand. But tonight, I suddenly realized he's collecting them, like we do in the game. So what is it, collecting or throwing?

1445843205_Deadpoolpremium(Stern2018)(Medium).png.cecc21be6fb5af0b2ddaf95e11067dd7 (resized).png1445843205_Deadpoolpremium(Stern2018)(Medium).png.cecc21be6fb5af0b2ddaf95e11067dd7 (resized).png
#11630 2 years ago
Quoted from WolfWeb:

I'm sure this is a dumb question but I'll ask it anyway. On the Premium translite, I always thought Deadpool was throwing the chimichangas for some reason, kind of like throwing grenades or dynamite, with the remote dentonator in his hand. But tonight, I suddenly realized he's collecting them, like we do in the game. So what is it, collecting or throwing?
[quoted image]

He’s collecting them, he’s reaching out for that one on the top of the translite.

I have been thinking about looking into getting a Pro translite mirrored as I am not a fan of the premium/LE translite artwork.

#11631 2 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

I have a DP Premium. Loop under left ramp is kinda clunky with all that metal. Lot of rejects and a lot of slowing ball way down.
Has anyone done anything to all the metal in the loop?
Thanks and game is just a blast to play!!! Hope everyone that has one on order gets them!!!

Anyone else have this issue and fix it? Just a lot of rejects not making loop.

Thanks!!!

#11632 2 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

Anyone else have this issue and fix it? Just a lot of rejects not making loop.
Thanks!!!

Got it fixed so only rejects 10% of time. Play on!!!

#11633 2 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

Got it fixed so only rejects 10% of time. Play on!!!

What was the issue?

#11634 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

He’s collecting them, he’s reaching out for that one on the top of the translite.
I have been thinking about looking into getting a Pro translite mirrored as I am not a fan of the premium/LE translite artwork.

Interested in this, how would one go about getting an “aftermarket” mirrored version of a translite?

#11635 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Yeah I’m interested as well

#11636 2 years ago

Hah, was just thinking of that last night... How to get one mirrored.

Inquisitive minds want to know

#11637 2 years ago

+1 for a mirrored bg.

#11638 2 years ago

I got the regular pro translite on my premium. A mirrored pro would be awesome.

#11639 2 years ago
Quoted from WolfWeb:

[quoted image]

once you see it you can't unsee it. the chimmi looks like a VAG.

#11640 2 years ago
Quoted from MRG:

NO!!!!!!! PORQUE!!!!

#11641 2 years ago

Fek yeah!!!! Finally got to and beat the final battle! 1.3b just on the final battle alone. Only took me 18 months lol.

20220123_145208 (resized).jpg20220123_145208 (resized).jpg
#11642 2 years ago
Quoted from MRG:

Or a vag ended fleshlight i guess…

#11643 2 years ago
Quoted from glpinball:

Fek yeah!!!! Finally got to and beat the final battle! 1.3b just on the final battle alone. Only took me 18 months lol.
[quoted image]

Right on! When I "finish" a game I frequently get bored and move it on. Deadpool is still here even though I beat the game a good while ago. Such a great machine.

#11644 2 years ago

Ok who has the highest tilt points lost. I submit mine at 95m.

20220123_170919 (resized).jpg20220123_170919 (resized).jpg
#11645 2 years ago

Got me, i'm only on 14m tilt.

#11646 2 years ago

I have ordered two different Stern OEM shaker motors and couldn't get either one to work. Everything is wired properly as far as I can tell, the shaker is set to Maximum in the menu, but it won't react during the coil test (I do have the voltage plug out). Any thoughts on what could be wrong? Bad board? No way I got two bad motors, right?

#11647 2 years ago

Are you sure you bought a shaker for Stern spike 2 games? If so…is it properly grounded? I had this problem with a TWD (which i realize is not spike 2) and the problem was that the ground circuit was not complete due to the fact that the board provided did not have a ground pin. I had to do a hack to complete the circuit. Your shaker should be plug and play with the board provided in the game cabinet.

Quoted from wohldmad:

I have ordered two different Stern OEM shaker motors and couldn't get either one to work. Everything is wired properly as far as I can tell, the shaker is set to Maximum in the menu, but it won't react during the coil test (I do have the voltage plug out). Any thoughts on what could be wrong? Bad board? No way I got two bad motors, right?

#11648 2 years ago
Quoted from MRG:

I noticed this first thing. Getting dp next in a premium and will try to ignore the vagichanga

#11649 2 years ago

Just got a chance to put some good amount of time on a Deadpool Pro tonight. My wife loved it so thinking about getting a pro. I read somewhere that they are still doing another run of this game. Anyone know if that’s true and if so, have an eta? Perfect time to be trying to buy a game right? Haha

#11650 2 years ago
Quoted from SNES:

Just got a chance to put some good amount of time on a Deadpool Pro tonight. My wife loved it so thinking about getting a pro. I read somewhere that they are still doing another run of this game. Anyone know if that’s true and if so, have an eta? Perfect time to be trying to buy a game right? Haha

Yes, summer.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Parsippany, NJ
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 16,265 posts in this topic. You are on page 233 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/233 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.