(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,263 posts
  • 1,090 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by ALY
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg
IMG_2260 (resized).jpg
IMG_2259 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,263 posts in this topic. You are on page 231 of 326.
#11501 2 years ago

Wondering if anyone can help me figure out where this solder broke?! Can’t seem to find where it broke.. Thanks

db

EF0B695E-B978-4DDF-8678-1BCAF0D61A0F (resized).jpegEF0B695E-B978-4DDF-8678-1BCAF0D61A0F (resized).jpeg
#11502 2 years ago
Quoted from Borntolose:

Wondering if anyone can help me figure out where this solder broke?! Can’t seem to find where it broke.. Thanks
db
[quoted image]

It goes to the same spot the other black/green wire goes to. The tab on the leaf switch closest to the flipper coil.

#11503 2 years ago

The chrome pinballs, like Ninja ball, can they used in a deadpool machine? It mentions not for use in magnet games, but can become magnitised in other stern ghames over time. Does anyone know about those type of balls in a deadpool machine?

#11504 2 years ago

I use Ninja balls in mine and have no problems.

#11505 2 years ago

I also use Ninja balls. No issues, and there aren’t any magnets to worry about, either.

#11506 2 years ago

Just picked up a Pro yesterday. Going to set it up tonight!

#11507 2 years ago

FWIW and to confirm what others said, my distributor heard from Stern that the next Prem run is scheduled for August.

#11508 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

FWIW and to confirm what others said, my distributor heard from Stern that the next Prem run is scheduled for August.

Incredible how we continue to get screwed by distributors and Stern changing pricing after putting a deposit 8+ months ago.
Here I am like a sucker will most likely bend over.
Strange times really! This is a weird hobby to be in, I got into it 1 year ago and holly cow, I dont think I would ever consider it if I was just starting now.
Soon to be a rich person hobby. It is a bit sad.

#11509 2 years ago

Yeah, that shit is illegal here. Take a deposit with an invoice price, that's the price. I feel really bad for everyone on the waiting list (i'm on one here for Elvira) but sadly i believe it's not a priority for them and the license will expire before they do the run.

Bet you don't get interest on your deposit either.

#11510 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

I have DeadPool premium and Godzilla Premium. I plan on keeping both because they are both great games and they are very different from each other.
Only thing in common is the artwork but even that is different enough and its just the style of it that's similar (obviously because of Zombie Yeti).

Just picked these up from same seller. Awesome games.

20220107_180236 (resized).jpg20220107_180236 (resized).jpg
#11511 2 years ago

Double win.

#11512 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Yeah, that shit is illegal here. Take a deposit with an invoice price, that's the price. I feel really bad for everyone on the waiting list (i'm on one here for Elvira) but sadly i believe it's not a priority for them and the license will expire before they do the run.
Bet you don't get interest on your deposit either.

They have had my money hostage for over 8 months now. No interest on it.
I will be complaining over the phone lately with my distro, they need some true soup for lunch.

#11513 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

I will be complaining over the phone lately with my distro, they need some true soup for lunch.

I’m in the same boat, did you use p1 in Montreal?

I’m trying to make a deal with someone for a used one. We'll see how that goes, nobody seems to want to let go of their DP.

#11514 2 years ago

Incredible how we continue to get screwed by distributors and Stern changing pricing after putting a deposit 8+ months ago.
Here I am like a sucker will most likely bend over.
Strange times really! This is a weird hobby to be in, I got into it 1 year ago and holly cow, I dont think I would ever consider it if I was just starting now.
Soon to be a rich person hobby. It is a bit sad.

I ordered a Deadpool pro from P1 in November 2020 and still have no ETA lol. I ended up buying a used one in September for a lot less than NIB. Since I put in my order in 2020, the price has increased three times. I'm probably out on premiums forever now and even the pro models are starting to feel like an unjustified amount to spend on my toys.

#11515 2 years ago

You know the distributors are just as frustrated and annoyed as you are right? You're buying a pin from Stern, the distributor is just a middle man.

All price increases come from Stern. All delays come from Stern. Why should the distributor take a hit just because a deposit was put down before a price increase from Stern? Should they be penalized for problems caused by the manufacturer?

You aren't actually putting a deposit down for a machine, you are putting down a deposit for a spot in the queue for whatever allotment of machines that distributor is getting at whatever price Stern is asking at the time of delivery.

I'm not saying all this isn't annoying or aggravating, I'm saying direct the ire at who is actually responsible for the delays and price increases. Not that it would do any good since it's all about supply and demand for toys

#11516 2 years ago
Quoted from splickety_lit:

You know the distributors are just as frustrated and annoyed as you are right? You're buying a pin from Stern, the distributor is just a middle man.
All price increases come from Stern. All delays come from Stern. Why should the distributor take a hit just because a deposit was put down before a price increase from Stern? Should they be penalized for problems caused by the manufacturer?
You aren't actually putting a deposit down for a machine, you are putting down a deposit for a spot in the queue for whatever allotment of machines that distributor is getting at whatever price Stern is asking at the time of delivery.
I'm not saying all this isn't annoying or aggravating, I'm saying direct the ire at who is actually responsible for the delays and price increases. Not that it would do any good since it's all about supply and demand for toys

Agree with all of this for sure.

This climate of backlogged orders is (to my limited knowledge) a new thing for the industry entirely. Some distributors are handling it well, others not so much. I think the (new) measure of a good distributor is their ability to regularly communicate with and set expectations for their customers.

That said, I do think Stern is doing everyone (distributors and buyers alike) a disservice by not keeping their production schedule posted and periodically updated for all to see. The most frustrating thing about production delays, in my opinion, is how poorly the schedule changes are disseminated by Stern to all the stakeholders (again, distributors and buyers both). Not asking for the moon here, just a weekly update to a (tentative) production schedule posted on their website so that there's a single point of truth regarding delays, production, etc.

#11517 2 years ago
Quoted from splickety_lit:

No sorry, you are looking at it the wrong way.
If I buy a vehicle I dont go screaming at the factory. I can only complain with the person I am doing business with. This middleman can then suffer with me so it can pass on the message accoordingly.
The middleman choses to make $ by reselling a product, where it comes from and the intricacies of their contracts in between the manufacturer and the middleman are not a concern to me. The fact that we know, as the consumer, too much about it it is just a nuance of the hobby.
Why do I have to think about the distro? This aint a pro bono organization, they are making money through me.
Respect your clientele.

#11518 2 years ago

As the head of a manufacturing business myself, I certainly understand the supply chain/labor issues and delays. One thing I would never do is raise the price of a product that someone already ordered and put down a deposit on at the agreed upon price at the time. Sure, costs increase, but raising prices on an already ordered product is not proper business in my opinion. New orders placed after a set date should have the new price, existing orders should not be based on pricing at delivery date.

#11519 2 years ago

Like i said that's a legal distinction here.
Hence the Australian distibutor AMD does not take deposits on reruns until their allocation, and hence i suppose, their own deposit on the run.

#11520 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

One thing I would never do is raise the price of a product that someone already ordered and put down a deposit on at the agreed upon price at the time.

That would certainly be great, and I wish Stern would do the same. Unfortunately, it's not the situation we're in. Deposits go to the distributor, not to Stern. And, I imagine, it's set up that way by Stern for this exact reason, so they can do prices increases at will.

I'm not hating on Stern, they have every right to charge how much they want whenever they want. All I'm saying, is you can't put any of this on the distributor, they are at the mercy of Stern. And Stern has literally no reason to change how they do business because we're going to buy their machines no matter what.

But this is a thread about Deadpool, not business practices, so I'll drop it. And I'm super excited to get mine even with the increase.

#11521 2 years ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

Agree with all of this for sure.
This climate of backlogged orders is (to my limited knowledge) a new thing for the industry entirely. Some distributors are handling it well, others not so much. I think the (new) measure of a good distributor is their ability to regularly communicate with and set expectations for their customers.
That said, I do think Stern is doing everyone (distributors and buyers alike) a disservice by not keeping their production schedule posted and periodically updated for all to see. The most frustrating thing about production delays, in my opinion, is how poorly the schedule changes are disseminated by Stern to all the stakeholders (again, distributors and buyers both). Not asking for the moon here, just a weekly update to a (tentative) production schedule posted on their website so that there's a single point of truth regarding delays, production, etc.

Agree wholeheartedly that this isn’t the distros’ faults, and it’s disappointing that Stern isn’t committing to prices for each production run.

But I also empathize with manufacturers over their delays. Between part shortages, logistics challenges, and new COVID variants I doubt they can predict their production schedules with any real accuracy.

#11522 2 years ago

But the distrubutors are holding deposits aren't they? Not forwarding them to Stern? So there is no need for them to take a deposit to put your name on a list.

No deposit, no problem with price increases.

#11523 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

But I also empathize with manufacturers over their delays. Between part shortages, logistics challenges, and new COVID variants I doubt they can predict their production schedules with any real accuracy.

Yep, total moving target. I’m just saying if they can send this information to distributors each week (seems like they do), why not just post it somewhere where everyone can see it (understanding that it’s VERY tentative) so that we don’t have people running around with conflicting info.

The other solution would be to rely on distributors to put that info out regularly, but Flip N Out seems like the only distributor that currently does so consistently*. End result is that the buyers with orders in at less proactive/communicative distributors are walking around with outdated/bad info, which only breeds more frustrations when they finally do find about schedule changes.

*maybe other distros do this for their customers privately, but the number of people with pending orders who are asking pinside for production updates (rather than their distributor) seems to suggest otherwise.

Anyway, to keep this club related… I’m looking forward to an August Premium. Will probably get a shaker motor, Cliffy’s, and upgraded speakers for it. Any other “must haves” I should be planning on?

#11524 2 years ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

Yep, total moving target. I’m just saying if they can send this information to distributors each week (seems like they do), why not just post it somewhere where everyone can see it (understanding that it’s VERY tentative) so that we don’t have people running around with conflicting info.
The other solution would be to rely on distributors to put that info out regularly, but Flip N Out seems like the only distributor that currently does so consistently*. End result is that the buyers with orders in at less proactive/communicative distributors are walking around with outdated/bad info, which only breeds more frustrations when they finally do find about schedule changes.
*maybe other distros do this for their customers privately, but the number of people with pending orders who are asking pinside for production updates (rather than their distributor) seems to suggest otherwise.
Anyway, to keep this club related… I’m looking forward to an August Premium. Will probably get a shaker motor, Cliffy’s, and upgraded speakers for it. Any other “must haves” I should be planning on?

Any of the high transparency glasses. PDI is what I went with. Also Pinmonk’s Tibetan breeze fans.

The chimi flame mod from The Mod Couple isn’t a must have but it’s damn cool. So are Pinmonk’s color gels for the playfield inserts.

#11525 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Hence the Australian distibutor AMD does not take deposits on reruns until their allocation, and hence i suppose, their own deposit on the run.

But AMD included the price increases on any back ordered games. I have a DP premium on preorder, and have been subject to the price increases too.

That's even if DP gets made now - it was due for December build, but apparently that has been pushed 8 months back and people are saying the licence may expire. I'm yet to hear from AMD confirming that but sources everywhere here are saying the same thing. On top of that who's to say there won't be another price increase between then and now?

I gotta say, for people like me who sold their DP pro to upgrade to a premium, it's a massive kick in the nuts. I sold my favorite game for an upgrade, and now I may not be able to get it back at all (at least not new). Not blaming AMD they are amazing, but I'm not hugely impressed with Stern at the moment.

(Also yes, I know maybe I should have kept my pro until I had shipping confirmation of the premium, but this has never been an issue before with pre-ordering games).

#11526 2 years ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

That's even if DP gets made now - it was due for December build, but apparently that has been pushed 8 months back and people are saying the licence may expire. I'm yet to hear from AMD confirming that but sources everywhere here are saying the same thing.

I'm fairly certain they will do one final run. It's supposedly on the schedule for August. At least the premiums are, not sure about pros.

#11527 2 years ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

But AMD included the price increases on any back ordered games. I have a DP premium on preorder, and have been subject to the price increases too.
That's even if DP gets made now - it was due for December build, but apparently that has been pushed 8 months back and people are saying the licence may expire. I'm yet to hear from AMD confirming that but sources everywhere here are saying the same thing. On top of that who's to say there won't be another price increase between then and now?
I gotta say, for people like me who sold their DP pro to upgrade to a premium, it's a massive kick in the nuts. I sold my favorite game for an upgrade, and now I may not be able to get it back at all (at least not new). Not blaming AMD they are amazing, but I'm not hugely impressed with Stern at the moment.
(Also yes, I know maybe I should have kept my pro until I had shipping confirmation of the premium, but this has never been an issue before with pre-ordering games).

Did you get an invoice and pay a deposit, or just have your name added to a list for preorder?

I'm in the same boat for Elvira, but i haven't paid any money so expect to get invoiced at current pricing.

#11528 2 years ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

The shaker use is excellent in Deadpool. I also recommend upgraded speakers and I run an external Sub as well.

Anti-glare glass is always nice.

On Deadpool I didn't like all of the white inserts in the lower playfield. PinMonk makes color brackets that offer easy install or you can make your own using color gels.

#11529 2 years ago

I really love my Pinwoofer system in Deadpool. One of the best mods in my highly modded pro. Wish i could put it in all my machines.

#11530 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

I really love my Pinwoofer system in Deadpool. One of the best mods in my highly modded pro. Wish i could put it in all my machines.

PinWoofer + sub + Deadpool = disco party in your gameroom

#11531 2 years ago

I’ve had my Insider connected from ZMeny at Flip N Out Pinball for a week now. Enjoying it and looking forward to what Stern adds in the future.
For home use, I modified my original Deadpool sticker to fit around the reader.

B1FB901A-9B77-4F0F-BF86-7626F89B5165 (resized).jpegB1FB901A-9B77-4F0F-BF86-7626F89B5165 (resized).jpegD6DC9B3F-D6C9-483D-8D37-907263F9C6C0 (resized).jpegD6DC9B3F-D6C9-483D-8D37-907263F9C6C0 (resized).jpeg
#11532 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Did you get an invoice and pay a deposit, or just have your name added to a list for preorder?
I'm in the same boat for Elvira, but i haven't paid any money so expect to get invoiced at current pricing.

Yep I was invoiced and deposit was paid. To be fair, I haven't been contacted specifically by the guys to say that I'll have to pay the new price, but their general email that went out to everyone did say as much.

"All Stern Pinball games manufactured from 1st January 2022 onwards (including back ordered games) will also include the Stern Insider Connected feature and will be priced as per our website (Pro - $10,650 / Premium - $13,250 including GST), which is a direct result of the increased cost of parts and labour at the Stern factory in Chicago USA."

Seems pretty nailed on to me.

Also - yep I had a Pinwoofer in my DP, and it was incredible.

#11533 2 years ago

Ahh, they are charging for an extra, spose that lets them wriggle out of it.

#11534 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Ahh, they are charging for an extra, spose that lets them wriggle out of it.

Not quite that either - they have 2 statements in the email, the first being:

"All Stern Pinball games manufactured from 13th September 2021 to 31st December 2021 (including back ordered games) will incur a AU$300 (including GST) price increase above your original quoted price to accommodate for the inclusion of the Stern Insider Connected feature."

So, they have one statement that you have to pay extra for insider connect, and another stating you have to incur the Stern machine price increases.

I don't mind having to shoulder this price increase - I kind of saw it coming. But what will tick me off a little (understatement) is incurring a second one because of a monumental delay - that's not really on.

#11535 2 years ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

Not quite that either - they have 2 statements in the email, the first being:
"All Stern Pinball games manufactured from 13th September 2021 to 31st December 2021 (including back ordered games) will incur a AU$300 (including GST) price increase above your original quoted price to accommodate for the inclusion of the Stern Insider Connected feature."
So, they have one statement that you have to pay extra for insider connect, and another stating you have to incur the Stern machine price increases.
I don't mind having to shoulder this price increase - I kind of saw it coming. But what will tick me off a little (understatement) is incurring a second one because of a monumental delay - that's not really on.

Price gouging. What parts in the pinball machine have increased in cost?
Yes microchips have, but spike ii is cheap to make. Probably less than $50 per board.

Spike II was designed to reduce wiring and the overall cost , instead of being cheaper from Sam—>Spike1–>2 the machines got more expensive.
More price gouging.

The cabinets are subpar, no silkscreen pf or cabinets. Nothing. Poor build quality although faithful to the williams design unlike spooky that uses pocket holes to build cabs (yuk!)

But we continue to throw money at Stern. They do make the most fun pinball machines! They have a formula and they are lining their pockets.

CGC build quality is better, their games are cheaper and have more and better toys. Stern gives you flat plastics but better flippers and code.

Weird hobby this one.
The party will end eventually but for now seems like the only way is $ up

#11536 2 years ago
Quoted from Aflacjack:

Powdercoating done. Is a blue with rainbow highlights in the light. A bit bold and different but I really like.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Not something I would have originally considered, but the looks great!!

Quoted from punkin:

Zax was happy to take a deposit from me… and also happy to advise the invoiced price was no longer valid

#11537 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:Price gouging. What parts in the pinball machine have increased in cost?
Yes microchips have, but spike ii is cheap to make. Probably less than $50 per board.
Spike II was designed to reduce wiring and the overall cost , instead of being cheaper from Sam—>Spike1–>2 the machines got more expensive.
More price gouging.
The cabinets are subpar, no silkscreen pf or cabinets. Nothing. Poor build quality although faithful to the williams design unlike spooky that uses pocket holes to build cabs (yuk!)
But we continue to throw money at Stern. They do make the most fun pinball machines! They have a formula and they are lining their pockets.
CGC build quality is better, their games are cheaper and have more and better toys. Stern gives you flat plastics but better flippers and code.
Weird hobby this one.
The party will end eventually but for now seems like the only way is $ up

Yeah this whole backlog + price increase thing with Stern is really grating on me more and more these days. It's not bad enough you have to wait longer for a machine you ordered 6-8 months ago (and meanwhile people are getting their flashy new machines as they roll off the production line which they ordered waaaay after you), but then you are charged more for waiting longer. Add to this - there is the possibility your machine build could actually get cancelled entirely and bingo, you've wasted 12 months waiting for a machine that is never actually going to arrive.

I don't blame the distributor one bit, I'm sure AMD are frustrated with Stern too... I just don't like this method of operation at all, they are sucking in all these orders for machines without the manufacturing structure in place to satisfy them. I used to order Stern machines with absolute confidence in what I was getting (and when), but I guess it's very a different world now.

#11538 2 years ago

I have 3 annoying ball hangups; bumper behind lil deadpool, right corner of lil deadpool, and pool drop targets ( gets stuck on target edge or even against lower post). Anyone solve these?

#11539 2 years ago
Quoted from glpinball:

I have 3 annoying ball hangups; bumper behind lil deadpool, right corner of lil deadpool, and pool drop targets ( gets stuck on target edge or even against lower post). Anyone solve these?

For the drop target related hangups, you should be able to slightly adjust the height by getting underneath the playfield. The one by the pop bumper I get occasionally, but its not as bad if you raise the back of the game a bit.

#11540 2 years ago
Quoted from glpinball:

What pitch is your machine at? Go a little steeper, generally want it in the 6.5° ~ 7.0° range. Also make sure level side to side.

#11541 2 years ago

I have it set at 7.3 and its dead level side ro side.

#11542 2 years ago

I have a DP Premium. Loop under left ramp is kinda clunky with all that metal. Lot of rejects and a lot of slowing ball way down.

Has anyone done anything to all the metal in the loop?

Thanks and game is just a blast to play!!! Hope everyone that has one on order gets them!!!

#11543 2 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

I have a DP Premium. Loop under left ramp is kinda clunky with all that metal. Lot of rejects and a lot of slowing ball way down.
Has anyone done anything to all the metal in the loop?
Thanks and game is just a blast to play!!! Hope everyone that has one on order gets them!!!

Recently went over this actually. Check out my reply here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/229#post-6692952

#11544 2 years ago

My problem is left loop under red wireworm.

#11545 2 years ago

I shoulda let that coffee kick in first, but yeah, the colossus shot can be clunky. I actually don't have too much trouble hitting it most of the time, and when clean, it absolutely hums!

#11546 2 years ago
Quoted from glpinball:

Let me know if you dont get the lil deadpool one fixed

#11547 2 years ago

So are any of you guys really into the Deadpool comic and can talk about how accurate the game is? Or maybe where they took some "license" for lack of a better term?

#11548 2 years ago

Is the only rule sheet in the tilt forums? If so it seems that one needs updating....thoughts?

#11549 2 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

Let me know if you dont get the lil deadpool one fixed

I think I got it now, mostly. I didn't realize you could raise the level of the drop targets. Did that and the hangups are significantly less.

#11550 2 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

So are any of you guys really into the Deadpool comic and can talk about how accurate the game is? Or maybe where they took some "license" for lack of a better term?

It draws some influences, but largely Stern was allowed to create their own content and "extend" the license as they saw fit. If you check out Episode #30 of "Just Another Pinball Podcast" they talk about the licensing and content quite a bit. It's also a great all around podcast episode, lots of cool details about the making of the machine.

https://www.thepinballnetwork.net/e/just-another-pinball-podcast-ep-30-deadpool-breakdown-wgeorge-gomez-tanio-klyce/

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 64.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

6,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 16,263 posts in this topic. You are on page 231 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/231?hl=joelbob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.