(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,265 posts
  • 1,090 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by BurntBiscuit
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg
IMG_2260 (resized).jpg
IMG_2259 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,265 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 326.
#1101 5 years ago

So that means at least 3 new modes coming? Cool.

#1102 5 years ago

Just powdercoated a clients premium red and I was suprised how good it came out. Did the wireforms candy red too. Hit me up if youd like your game done

99277 (resized).jpeg99277 (resized).jpeg99278 (resized).jpeg99278 (resized).jpeg99279 (resized).jpeg99279 (resized).jpeg
#1103 5 years ago

I'm getting my Deadpool Pro on Tuesday!

I have a question about Shaker motors the Stern Factory Authorized Shaker from pinball life is $150... https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-factory-authorized-shaker-motor-kit-for-stern-spike-spike-2-system-games.html

The other one that Pinball Life carries is only $100.. https://www.pinballlife.com/shaker-motor-kit-rev-c-for-stern-spike-spike-2-system-games.html

Is it worth another $50 to get the Stern authorized one?

#1104 5 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Just powdercoated a clients premium red and I was suprised how good it came out. Did the wireforms candy red too. Hit me up if youd like your game done
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great dude!
Did you question the leg bolts? I'm thinking black would retain that Deadpool color scheme, even as an accent. But then again, maybe that would look cheap?
That said, black leg levellers might be spot on too!

#1105 5 years ago

If anyone is thinking of leaving the club, I am looking for a pro within a drive of Plymouth, WI. Let me know. Thanks!

#1106 5 years ago

Today, I'll take it down to put on the protector ... I hope it arrives soon, I can not wait to play

20181119_142924 (resized).jpg20181119_142924 (resized).jpg
#1107 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Hot off the presses!! Introducing the Deadpool "ChimiFire" flaming truck Mod! Give your Deadpool Chimichanga truck an authentic Flaming look it deserves!! Custom translucent mod airbrushed to perfection. Plug and play integrated with truck flasher for an even and theme correct look. Color image and detailed instructions for a simple and reversible installation. Screw mount for Premium and LE, adhesive mount for simple Pro model installation. Raise the Chimi heat with a ChimiFire today!!! Shipping Today from our website store www.TheModCouplePinball.com
The Mod Couple
Thanks so much for everyones interest and support!!!!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

The flaming truck mod is one of those mods that I hate. Hear me out... I hate it because the flat plastic fire on top of the truck didn’t bother me before. In fact, I’m not sure I even noticed it much before you posted this mod. But now I can’t stand the stock plastic and have to have this mod. This along with the replacement shooter housing mod will be on my LE someday. Nice job!!

#1108 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

The flaming truck mod is one of those mods that I hate. Hear me out... I hate it because the flat plastic fire on top of the truck didn’t bother me before. In fact, I’m not sure I even noticed it much before you posted this mod. But now I can’t stand the stock plastic and have to have this mod. This along with the replacement shooter housing mod will be on my LE someday. Nice job Dave!!

Wow thank you so much for the kind feedback. Must say the Flame Mod was 100% my wife’s creation so she will really appreciate your feedback. She too could not understand that flat plastic look or how bland it looked. Lol. So the Chimi-Fire was created. Nothing major but illuminated or off it really dresses up the effect nicely. Thanks again.

#1109 5 years ago

Nothing hotter than a Chimi-fire!

I'm ordering up for one as well as the disco ball as soon as a little spare cash rolls in.

#1110 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

The flaming truck mod is one of those mods that I hate. Hear me out... I hate it because the flat plastic fire on top of the truck didn’t bother me before. In fact, I’m not sure I even noticed it much before you posted this mod. But now I can’t stand the stock plastic and have to have this mod. This along with the replacement shooter housing mod will be on my LE someday. Nice job!!

What is the ... "replacement shooter housing "

#1111 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

What is the ... "replacement shooter housing "

I went to their website and it was listed under the Deadpool mods. Painted with “Boom” and some graphics. But a pic is worth a thousand words... check it out. I am trying to decide if the red on it matches or complements the LE powdercoat though before buying (will be next year at earliest anyway as wallet needs a bit of a break).

#1112 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

I went to their website and it was listed under the Deadpool mods. Painted with “Boom” and some graphics. But a pic is worth a thousand words... check it out. I am trying to decide if the red on it matches or complements the LE powdercoat though before buying (will be next year at earliest anyway as wallet needs a bit of a break).

I think it matches the cabinet art and theme really nicely. Wanted to dress up that boring black plate for some BOOM look. lol

IMG_1453 (resized).jpgIMG_1453 (resized).jpg
#1113 5 years ago
Quoted from redman822:

I'm getting my Deadpool Pro on Tuesday!
I have a question about Shaker motors the Stern Factory Authorized Shaker from pinball life is $150... https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-factory-authorized-shaker-motor-kit-for-stern-spike-spike-2-system-games.html
The other one that Pinball Life carries is only $100.. https://www.pinballlife.com/shaker-motor-kit-rev-c-for-stern-spike-spike-2-system-games.html
Is it worth another $50 to get the Stern authorized one?

I normally buy the ones from pinball life and have had no issues. Except until I put it in this machine. I don’t think I am the only one who is had a problem. But I may switch to the steering motor this time and hopes that I don’t have anymore problems. I really like having the shaker motor option.

#1114 5 years ago

Looks like stern has Deadpool accessories up On their site now. Just FYI for those who’ve been waiting...

#1115 5 years ago

You can buy replacement dazzler and wolvie figures. At this point just buy a pro and slap the figures on yourself. Your paying $1700 for a plastic disco ball and ramp. Honest question what does everyone think of the side armor. Looks pretty lazy to me

#1116 5 years ago

Too bad no topper yet

#1117 5 years ago

I think the Katana side rails won't look good on an LE, sadly...

No "official" topper yet, but I've got a line on something I will DEFINITELY share with everyone if I can make it happen. I'm very fired up about it actually and I think the artist is as well and certainly would be willing to make more available if the cost is not prohibitive.

Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving all

#1118 5 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

You can buy replacement dazzler and wolvie figures. At this point just buy a pro and slap the figures on yourself. Your paying $1700 for a plastic disco ball and ramp. Honest question what does everyone think of the side armor. Looks pretty lazy to me

Depends if you like stuff like HD glass, shaker motor, powder coat rails, disco ball, drop targets, HD speaker system with 3 channel amplifier, illuminated speaker rings, plastic figures, Art blades, complete chimi truck, etc. not on the PRO.

Heck you can read:

F3290D18-E215-4D09-B7EE-E3A9A60ED327 (resized).pngF3290D18-E215-4D09-B7EE-E3A9A60ED327 (resized).pngF5BE0465-9784-4090-8B7F-80623BD624CC (resized).pngF5BE0465-9784-4090-8B7F-80623BD624CC (resized).png
#1119 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Depends if you like stuff like HD glass, shaker motor, powder coat rails, disco ball, drop targets, HD speaker system with 3 channel amplifier, illuminated speaker rings, plastic figures, Art blades, complete chimi truck, etc. not on the PRO.
Heck you can read:[quoted image][quoted image]

Let's also not forget what the "L" in "LE" stands for. There is value, both financially and in personal gratification, of having one of only 500 in the world.

#1120 5 years ago

The audio package on the LE was the deciding factor for me. Totally worth it if you think the sound and music is part of the experience, as I do. Now if some highly intelligent individual could come up with a way to back-port the solution to ASLE I'd really be a happy guy.

#1121 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Heck you can read:[quoted image][quoted image]

In my post i didnt quote the Le; I quoted the premium and i still stand by a 1700 upcharge for a premium is not worth it for the a disco ball, a ramp and drop targets(forgot that last post).

#1122 5 years ago

IMG-20181123-WA0060 (resized).jpegIMG-20181123-WA0060 (resized).jpeg
#1123 5 years ago

Is that a sticky mylar or do you just lay it over the top of the playfield and can be removed later?

#1124 5 years ago

it's similar to a very thin methacrylate ... it can be removed at any time ... it protects the board ... I think it's very necessary in these new playfields

#1125 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I think it matches the cabinet art and theme really nicely. Wanted to dress up that boring black plate for some BOOM look. lol[quoted image]

Looks quite good, have mine sitting in the game uninstalled yet...

#1126 5 years ago

My Mystique & Sabertooth which will join Juggernaut in the back of the playfield area once the next code comes out!

20181123_153956 (resized).jpg20181123_153956 (resized).jpg20181123_154046 (resized).jpg20181123_154046 (resized).jpg
#1127 5 years ago

I have a question, does someone else bounce the ball at the beginning of the left ramp and hit him on the ramp?

hit the blue rubber on the ramp and hit the bottom of the drop ramp

#1128 5 years ago

Is that footage with the playfield protector installed?

Nice Lazarus @ :21!
I've noticed, that this happens a lot on this game with even an easy drain down the right side. Don't be so quick to walk away!

#1129 5 years ago

Yes, it is with the game field protector. I am disappointed that there are many balls in the air at all times, when we hit the left slingshot they jump towards the shooter. When hitting the targets of the sides, it also hurts very uncomfortable to play like that. ..
I like it. I like the music, the arts, the animations, the code. But it bothers me a lot the balls in the air, it seems that they are going to break something ... I hate that this happens in a game

#1130 5 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

When hitting the targets of the sides, it also hurts very uncomfortable to play like that.

Hmmm, interesting. I remember that being an issue on AC/DC pro as well, the standups instead of drops ricochet the ball around.

On my DPLE with the drops, the power gets absorbed.

Slingshots power is settable in the game settings as well.

Just offering that as an alternative for people without a protector.

#1131 5 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

Yes, it is with the game field protector. I am disappointed that there are many balls in the air at all times, when we hit the left slingshot they jump towards the shooter. When hitting the targets of the sides, it also hurts very uncomfortable to play like that. ..
I like it. I like the music, the arts, the animations, the code. But it bothers me a lot the balls in the air, it seems that they are going to break something ... I hate that this happens in a game

Am I missing what you’re trying to say? You put a Playfield protector on and this is causing many airballs? This seems like an unavoidable consequence unless you also raise up the slingshot rubbers and any other structures that may be striking the ball too low now. Hit the ball below the center and it will most certainly be launched in the air. I’ve had maybe 1 Airball in over 200 games on my LE... definitely not a problem in this game when everything’s adjusted properly.

#1132 5 years ago

no no, it happened before putting the protector, in only 2 or 3 games that played without the protector already occurred. Also the force was lowered in the menu, from 64 and lowered to 25, but it is still happening. The protector only measures 1 millimeter I do not think ke is the cause, although I can try to put some washers under the posts to give height to the gums. Or do you think another solution?

#1133 5 years ago

Looks like the Flame Mod is out of stock.Yelobird!! More soon I hope??!!

#1134 5 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Looks like the Flame Mod is out of stock.Yelobird!! More soon I hope??!!

Per my PM All mods are in stock from our website store www.TheModCouplePinball.com

Thanks so much for your interest and support! DP and Pirates have been a big seller.

The Mod Couple

#1135 5 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

Slingshot airballs are kinda common on default slingshot power setting, so lower power setting in menu to your liking.

#1136 5 years ago

For what its worth, I’ve had 1 air ball that I can remember hitting the glass. Otherwise my game plays fine right outta the box.

Are your sling rubber sitting a bit too low maybe?

#1137 5 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

Slingshot airballs are kinda common on default slingshot power setting, so lower power setting in menu to your liking.

Mine still airballs a lot even on really low power setting. If I play ten games I'll get about four or five balls that go over into the shooter lane or to the left out lane. Not seen this on other games but it is really annoying, waiting to hear back from Stern.

#1138 5 years ago

Thanks for clarifying that this was happening before the Playfield protector. However, point of contact with the ball is more important than power. Even a low power sling will launch a ball if striking it below the “equator” so to speak. Try the washers under the posts or just push your sling rubbers up a bit if possible.

Sling power at default and no adjustments from factory on mine. Good luck. This game is a blast to play. So glad I pulled the trigger on the LE... this pin is bolted to the floor for me for the foreseeable future!!

#1139 5 years ago

it's like this ... the balls pass up to the throwing even in 14 power. I had also thought about the washers. On the other hand, the ball also hits me part of the left ramp that remains in the air, this happens when it hits the blue rubber of the ramp

#1140 5 years ago

I put the small washers, but without them there was also the rubber over the middle of the ball. Even so there are balls in the air

20181125_021255 (resized).jpg20181125_021255 (resized).jpg
#1141 5 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

balls in the air
[quoted image]

I feel like this should be a lil deadpool call out

#1142 5 years ago

It's sad.It can make you sell deadpool

#1143 5 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

It's sad.It can make you sell deadpool

I don’t understand why yours is doing that. I never have airballs. You may want to contact Stern and see if they have any ideas.

#1144 5 years ago

Have to agree- I’ve had my DPLE for a while and haven’t experienced any airballls.
I would also recommend calling Stern support to see what they suggest.
I’ve put rubbers on the out lane post but that hasn’t altered much.
Chas at Stern is very helpful with trouble shooting.

#1145 5 years ago

Can you adjust your slig switches so they’re not so sensitive? Maybe they fire before the rubber absorbs enough energy?

Whats ur pitch at?

Maybe a super bands or titan rubbers will have a different reaction?

#1146 5 years ago

the sheets of the slingshot have enough separation ... the problem is that the ball jumps everywhere ... the problem of the ramp also bothers me, every time I shoot ramp and hit the blue rubber, it goes up and hit the ramp down, do not deveria do this, the ramp gets many hits and that worries me, I can not enjoy the game

20181125_113333 (resized).jpg20181125_113333 (resized).jpg20181125_113338 (resized).jpg20181125_113338 (resized).jpg
#1147 5 years ago

Put different kinds of rubber on the game, turn the sling power down, play the game. It will settle down when it breaks in.

#1148 5 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

the sheets of the slingshot have enough separation ... the problem is that the ball jumps everywhere ... the problem of the ramp also bothers me, every time I shoot ramp and hit the blue rubber, it goes up and hit the ramp down, do not deveria do this, the ramp gets many hits and that worries me, I can not enjoy the game
[quoted image][quoted image]

Not a criticism but in trouble shooting 101 I always ask what is the last thing You did. As most including myself have no issues with these continuous air balls Maybe this is a result of you disassembling the Playfield and installing that protector? Changes ball height and speed for certain. Might just be an observation. May want to find another Playfield protector user and ask but that’s where I would start. You could also dial down some settings and adjust those blue pads. Good luck.

#1149 5 years ago

hello, the problem was already before putting the protector, and changed several times the height of the machine and the power of the coils, the blue rubber has only one position, is equal on both sides, and probe to change them of posicion.no I know what else I can try. I put washers under the poles of the slinghot.espero I can fix it if I do not have to sell it and this would give me a lot of triteza.es my first new makina and I'm not having a good experience ... greetings and thanks for the help and comments

#1150 5 years ago

Has anyone installed the hellhouse mod yet?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 64.99
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

9,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Parsippany, NJ
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 16,265 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/23 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.