(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,196 posts
  • 1,083 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by drwicket
  • Topic is favorited by 556 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7899 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1688 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1689 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240327_001906_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240327_001709_Chrome (resized).jpg
IMG_8452 (resized).jpg
IMG_8453 (resized).jpg
IMG_8454 (resized).jpg
IMG_8455 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240323_200809 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240326_153304_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
20240326_103932 (resized).jpg
20240326_103906 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,196 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 324.
#1051 5 years ago

DP owners...been playing a DPLE on location here in Dallas, TX. Had zero expectations for this game, never seen Deadpool, not interested in anything comic related but, damn, this is just a fun ass game. Love the unique layout and callout humor. Congrats on buying a great pin.

#1052 5 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I've seen limited video of the LE/Premium gameplay, but those disco loops sure look fun. The lights and sounds are great too! It's a tough call for sure for me if I would pick the Premium over the pro. I'm leaning pro if I get a DP.
Rob

See my stream above - I would go for the premium for sure. The diverter works well and its a great shot to hit and the disco ball is a cute feature. I played the pro a lot first but went for LE without playing a premium or LE, then played the premium at expo and was really glad I got the LE. The play just feels a lot smoother and more flowing and the loop shot to the divertor is superb.

#1053 5 years ago
Quoted from Finisher604:

does anyone know if its possible to download the current code before updating to .95 ... Would hate to update and not like the changes.. we have a Deadpool pro

You can clone the existing SD card to another SD card (or to an IMG file on your computer), then do the update. At that point you have one SD card with old code and one with new code. Just power off the game, change SD cards and it'll boot up with the other code.

#1054 5 years ago

Has anyone hooked up an external sub yet?
Reviews and Suggestions...
This is for on location setup.

#1055 5 years ago

Code is at .95, correct? Does anyone know if Stern is planning on adding new content/modes to the game with future code updates or we now at the point of just polishing the current code?

#1056 5 years ago
Quoted from Cserold:

DP owners...been playing a DPLE on location here in Dallas, TX. Had zero expectations for this game, never seen Deadpool, not interested in anything comic related but, damn, this is just a fun ass game. Love the unique layout and callout humor. Congrats on buying a great pin.

My thoughts too. My friend who is a non-pinhead, (she) really likes this game too.

Rob

#1057 5 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

See my stream above - I would go for the premium for sure. The diverter works well and its a great shot to hit and the disco ball is a cute feature. I played the pro a lot first but went for LE without playing a premium or LE, then played the premium at expo and was really glad I got the LE. The play just feels a lot smoother and more flowing and the loop shot to the divertor is superb.

We'll see, but I'm on a budget where Pro fits, Premium doesn't. Being a gigilo doesn't pay like it used too..... lol

Rob

#1058 5 years ago
Quoted from chet218:

Code is at .95, correct? Does anyone know if Stern is planning on adding new content/modes to the game with future code updates or we now at the point of just polishing the current code?

I have yet to see any video of the wizard modes in the game. I don't even know what is currently missing?

Rob

#1059 5 years ago
Quoted from chet218:

Current is .95 I've heardof new things coming/not added yet, but to me... so far so good!

#1060 5 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

I have subs on all my Stern machines.

On Deadpool the Sound is nice but in this case no really need for an external SUB.

#1061 5 years ago

Setup DP LE #143 yesterday. I went to the White Rose Gameroom show last month intending to buy an IM but I played a lot of DP and decided to go with that. Same type of thing happened at PinFest last spring, again went to play and buy an IM but played AC/DC for the first time and really liked it so grabbed one NIB while Stern was putting out the Premium Vault Edition.

20181113_150948 (resized).jpg20181113_150948 (resized).jpg20181113_165317 (resized).jpg20181113_165317 (resized).jpg
#1062 5 years ago

The more I play this game (on location), the more I like it.. game seems to flow nicely, the shots are great, and it's overall just fun.

Now I will say this- I play my game at a location where they take care of their pins, so the right shot that leads to the left ramp does not seem to have a lot of rejects like another DP Pro I played.. so I would assume proper setup is required for this game more so than others.

That and with being on location I can't always hear the call-outs. But when I do, they don't bother me like I thought they were going to.

What's everyone else's opinion now that the game has been out for a while? I'm seriously thinking of buying one for my home. I just don't like the prices now days (I know, no need to get into it, it's just me lol, I used to pay $4200 for pro's a few years ago).

#1063 5 years ago
Quoted from Cobray:

What's everyone else's opinion now that the game has been out for a while? I'm seriously thinking of buying one for my home. I just don't like the prices now days (I know, no need to get into it, it's just me lol, I used to pay $4200 for pro's a few years ago).

I really enjoy it. I have been operating one out on location for the last few months and every time I go in to clean and service, I cannot resist playing a few games. My favorite thing is the risk/reward nature of the game, where you can bring in the different X-Men before a battle for bigger points, but risk draining. Or setting up your Lil' Deadpool but risking an accidental shot in there which will lock you out of the battles. It has that "one-more-game" feel because you were one shot away from that perfect shot set-up.

I am hoping the next few code updates tie up a few loose ends: The overall narrative is muddy - why is Deadpool collecting Shark and T-Rex teeth? - Sauron battle still feels unfinished, and I have not made it to Sinister yet so can't speak for that one. You're 100% right that the game needs to be set up correctly for the shots to feel smooth. I think you are going to see used ones for under $5000 soon, as the game is sort of falling into people's rear-view mirrors with everything else coming out.

#1064 5 years ago

Hi there, has anyone came up with a fix for the switch in the mode start kickout hole? Occasionally, when the battle is lit and the ball is shot in, it will not register the mode, instead the game will do a 'courtesy kick'. I've tried to do many adjustments to make it 100% but I haven't had much luck yet. I'd say 8/10 shots to the mode start hole work correctly on mine. Thanks

#1065 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballkyle:

Hi there, has anyone came up with a fix for the switch in the mode start kickout hole? Occasionally, when the battle is lit and the ball is shot in, it will not register the mode, instead the game will do a 'courtesy kick'. I've tried to do many adjustments to make it 100% but I haven't had much luck yet. I'd say 8/10 shots to the mode start hole work correctly on mine. Thanks

That's odd. Can't say I've ever experienced that. Has to be a physical adjustment though of some kind.

#1066 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballkyle:

Haven't had the issue on mine. Sounds like you already tried physically adjusting the switch. Maybe the switch itself is flaky or has a badly soldered wire? Is something malformed with the protector or something so the ball isn't always resting solidly in the scoop?

#1067 5 years ago
Quoted from speederice:

I think you are going to see used ones for under $5000 soon, as the game is sort of falling into people's rear-view mirrors with everything else coming out.

I really haven't seen any used ones for sale yet, but $5K is about right for used HUO Pro's early on. The thing with this title is that I don't think they've sold a lot of them (yet) and the game is still kind of in that "let's see how the code develops before I buy" zone. I see a ton of GOTG, SW, and a few Iron Maidens for sale though, and I think I'd pay more for a Deadpool since it's newer and harder to come by.

I'm officially starting my search for a DP, I just hope my wife doesn't find out (haha).

#1068 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballkyle:

I posted a couple weeks ago of having the same problem. I adjusted the switch and it didn't improve the ball kick out. After looking closely, I noticed that the switch didn't extend out far enough, therefore not reaching the ball and registering. The fix for me was to stretch the switch out a little, by removing the hump in the switch. This will extend the switch so that the ball falls onto it. I believe that they screwed my switch in to far from the hole. Be careful, the first time I broke the switch. Luckily I had another one. I haven't had a problem since.

#1069 5 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

I posted a couple weeks ago of having the same problem. I adjusted the switch and it didn't improve the ball kick out. After looking closely, I noticed that the switch didn't extend out far enough, therefore not reaching the ball and registering. The fix for me was to stretch the switch out a little, by removing the hump in the switch. This will extend the switch so that the ball falls onto it. I believe that they screwed my switch in to far from the hole. Be careful, the first time I broke the switch. Luckily I had another one. I haven't had a problem since.

Thanks Da-Shaker I did make this adjustment today. It's still happening, but less than before. If I need to I'll make a new switch wireform, making it go closer to the center of the hole.

#1070 5 years ago

Is it just me or is the playfield multiplier way too short now?

#1071 5 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

LOVE my sub. The soundtrack is deep, punchy and works very well with an external 10”. It fills lots of ambient vibration too, and then when the actual shaker kicks in on highlight effects? Boom...

#1072 5 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Is it just me or is the playfield multiplier way too short now?

Make combos to keep it going.

#1073 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Make combos to keep it going.

And don’t forget to toss the odd Sknit-n-up to increase that multiplier while ur at it.

Haven’t gotten past 4x yet.

Actually, haven’t gotten many multipliers when it would matter, and certainly not very deliberately.

#1074 5 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

And don’t forget to toss the odd Sknit-n-up to increase that multiplier while ur at it.
Haven’t gotten past 4x yet.
Actually, haven’t gotten many multipliers when it would matter, and certainly not very deliberately.

Definitely tough, and I worry how tough it will be when the target gets beat to hell.

#1075 5 years ago

Got my “loaner” DP in house from a friend to try out to see if I like it. He has 2 DP’s so apparently he likes it. Who does that?!

Fun playing game!

AAC7CA1C-E823-454E-ABAA-19A574DC8D6A (resized).jpegAAC7CA1C-E823-454E-ABAA-19A574DC8D6A (resized).jpeg

#1076 5 years ago
Quoted from Cobray:

I'm officially starting my search for a DP, I just hope my wife doesn't find out (haha).

Good luck with the hunt (and keeping it from the Mrs.)!

#1077 5 years ago

Talking about buying one now huh???I got my DP/LE as soon as they were released,and mine is no.300! Only 77 pinheads are registered as having one,wonder where all the others are??

#1078 5 years ago

I adjusted mine and now if you really aim it isnt to hard at all

20181031_165724 (resized).jpg20181031_165724 (resized).jpg20181031_165728 (resized).jpg20181031_165728 (resized).jpg
#1079 5 years ago

I adjusted mine and now if you really aim it isnt to hard at all
[quoted image][quoted image]

How did you adjust it? With your adjustment it is definitely more angled than on my game. I am not very good at making that shot - not sure if it's my lack of skill or the way it's currently adjusted on my game, perhaps a combination of both? Thanks.

#1080 5 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Talking about buying one now huh???I got my DP/LE as soon as they were released,and mine is no.300! Only 77 pinheads are registered as having one,wonder where all the others are??

Are they produced in order? So if you have 300 does that mean at least 299 were made, and were made before your game? As far as where the others are, as much as some of us actively participate on Pinside likely many others don't participate as much (so perhaps have the game but just haven't added it yet to their collection), or not at all.

#1081 5 years ago
Quoted from nicknack66:

How did you adjust it? With your adjustment it is definitely more angled than on my game. I am not very good at making that shot - not sure if it's my lack of skill or the way it's currently adjusted on my game, perhaps a combination of both? Thanks.

Lift the playfield and loosen the screws that mount it to the playfield. If you dont adjust it take one out and angle it the way you want and you'll have to drive the screw in where there is no longer a hole. Huge gameplay change. If you aim you'll find yourself hitting it more. The slot cut for it has a huge adjustment window like it should be able to adjust

#1082 5 years ago

Lift the playfield and loosen the screws that mount it to the playfield. If you dont adjust it take one out and angle it the way you want and you'll have to drive the screw in where there is no longer a hole. Huge gameplay change. If you aim you'll find yourself hitting it more. The slot cut for it has a huge adjustment window like it should be able to adjust

Thanks, will try adjusting it by loosening the screws. Appreciate the info. Hopefully now my game play on that shot will improve. Overall I am really enjoying the game though and can't wait to see what else is added/adjusted as the code matures.

#1083 5 years ago

Code says .95 but theres alot of bugs and stuff that needs added really

#1084 5 years ago
Quoted from nicknack66:

Are they produced in order? So if you have 300 does that mean at least 299 were made, and were made before your game? As far as where the others are, as much as some of us actively participate on Pinside likely many others don't participate as much (so perhaps have the game but just haven't added it yet to their collection), or not at all.

In reply,my Distro says "yes"they were made in order and released to the Distro's in their order! And my Distro also indicated they THOUGHT all the LE's are sold!! Only 500 were made!! Worldwide!!

#1085 5 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

In reply,my Distro says "yes"they were made in order and released to the Distro's in their order! And my Distro also indicated they THOUGHT all the LE's are sold!! Only 500 were made!! Worldwide!!

Thanks for that info. I always wondered whether they were built in order or not.

#1086 5 years ago

Some distributors still have a few.

All 500 made at same time and the distributors then have to take so many in their inventory.

Look below, you will see LE for sale.

#1088 5 years ago
0C7B4B77-C5DA-4846-992B-C6C3A672E912 (resized).png0C7B4B77-C5DA-4846-992B-C6C3A672E912 (resized).png
#1089 5 years ago

Interesting,those prices are all different!!!Most LE,s were $8999.00 fully equipped with what should be on a LE!!! No topper yet

#1090 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

[quoted image]

Think I'd pass on the one from Denver though - $999,999.

Maybe they saw how much Beatles was first rumoured to be selling for?

#1091 5 years ago

I got my DPLE from Larry at FlipnOut pinball, same guy that sold me my Escalera. He was kind enough to meet me at Expo with it, saved me $$ on shipping. I have nothing but good things to say about the deal. Can recommend.

#1092 5 years ago

Hot off the presses!! Introducing the Deadpool "ChimiFire" flaming truck Mod! Give your Deadpool Chimichanga truck an authentic Flaming look it deserves!! Custom translucent mod airbrushed to perfection. Plug and play integrated with truck flasher for an even and theme correct look. Color image and detailed instructions for a simple and reversible installation. Screw mount for Premium and LE, adhesive mount for simple Pro model installation. Raise the Chimi heat with a ChimiFire today!!! Shipping Today from our website store www.TheModCouplePinball.com

The Mod Couple
Thanks so much for everyones interest and support!!!!

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg5 (resized).jpg5 (resized).jpg
#1093 5 years ago

does anyone know where to get a wiki guide of this game at?

#1095 5 years ago

thanks

#1096 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Hot off the presses!! Introducing the Deadpool "ChimiFire" flaming truck Mod! Give your Deadpool Chimichanga truck an authentic Flaming look it deserves!! Custom translucent mod airbrushed to perfection. Plug and play integrated with truck flasher for an even and theme correct look. Color image and detailed instructions for a simple and reversible installation. Screw mount for Premium and LE, adhesive mount for simple Pro model installation. Raise the Chimi heat with a ChimiFire today!!! Shipping Today from our website store www.TheModCouplePinball.com
The Mod Couple
Thanks so much for everyones interest and support!!!!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Very neat looking.

#1097 5 years ago

Code says .95 but theres alot of bugs and stuff that needs added really

Perhaps we'll see "Mechsuit Multiball", "The Megakrakolodonus" and "Berserker Rage" in next code release.

#1098 5 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

Perhaps we'll see "Mechsuit Multiball" and "Berserk Rage" in next code release.

According to the making of video there are around 3,000 call outs. Would be great if they could incorporate as many of these in the game as they can. He is known as the Merc with the mouth, so a multiball mode with the unused callouts that work together might work

#1099 5 years ago

George Gomez previewed at Expo the "Berserker Rage" during his seminar :

berserker_rage (resized).pngberserker_rage (resized).png
#1100 5 years ago

and you can also see videos clips from "Mechsuit Mutiball" and "The Megakrakolodonus" via Pinball Browser (videos 41 and 37).

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
Machine - For Sale
Grovetown, GA
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
$ 130.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects
Sound/Speakers
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation
Shooter rods
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 16,196 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 324.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/22?hl=cyberkryten and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.