(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,265 posts
  • 1,090 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by BurntBiscuit
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg
IMG_2260 (resized).jpg
IMG_2259 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,265 posts in this topic. You are on page 226 of 326.
#11251 2 years ago
Quoted from matt_assassin:

My order was august 7th and last news was december 2021 from my distro. I have a felling more like 2022....

I am in the same boat. I ordered mine July 2021 and was told December 2021, but in November was told July 2022. So the wait keeps going.

#11252 2 years ago

My distro said no news until end of 2022. dammit! Good thing its my last NIB. The prices are ridiculous and the wait so painful.

"Ordered July 7th''

#11253 2 years ago

I've searched this thread every which way you can but can't find an answer to my problem....

My lift ramp (the one that returns the ball back to the right flipper on the orbit shot) often fails to adjust quick enough to transfer the ball to the flipper. It fails 80% of the time, 100% failure with faster balls.

Anyone know if there's a fix or modification on the lift ramp to fix this issue??

Thanks in advance!

#11254 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

1.06 code changed the scoring layout... always shows 4 players now. Going to take me a bit to get used to it.
[quoted image]

Is there any way to change this in the settings? I played around with them a little, but didn't see anything obvious. Maybe I am just not used to it, but since I generally play alone, I liked the prior scoring layout better (although I do always appreciate the updates so thank you Stern, and like you said, maybe it's simply me getting used to it).

#11255 2 years ago

Anyone with the brains know if it’s possible to lift speech from Zen pinballs Deadpool? I believe it’s the same voice actor as Sterns and there’s some brilliant lines in the Zen game.

#11256 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Anyone with the brains know if it’s possible to lift speech from Zen pinballs Deadpool? I believe it’s the same voice actor as Sterns and there’s some brilliant lines in the Zen game.

Havent messed with zen games or other ones in a while...is it a pxp file? If so I might have found some ways to pull contents.

#11257 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Heres all of his speech files for the game. Found a script that extracts the full game's files. Sadly I still have 8+ months to get the game, so wont be spending time editing the stern DP file to play with it...but if someone wants to go through them, they're here for use:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/phmusel8fq2epbi/sfx.rar?dl=0

#11258 2 years ago
Quoted from nicknack66:

Is there any way to change this in the settings? I played around with them a little, but didn't see anything obvious. Maybe I am just not used to it, but since I generally play alone, I liked the prior scoring layout better (although I do always appreciate the updates so thank you Stern, and like you said, maybe it's simply me getting used to it).

This is the reason I'm not updating mine. Though I guess I will once I can get the insider connected addon, maybe not too.

#11259 2 years ago

How much did the premiums cost when they were brand new a couple years ago? Just curious thanks

#11260 2 years ago

I'm about to trade my Mando Premium for a Deadpool Premium. I've got a deposit for a December build but I think the chances of that happening are about nil. Mando never really connected with me the way I hoped it would - every single shot is halfway up the playfield and that center shot gets boring as *#&$.

If by some miracle the December order comes through, I'll have a nicely priced used DP Prem for sale....

#11261 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Heres all of his speech files for the game. Found a script that extracts the full game's files. Sadly I still have 8+ months to get the game, so wont be spending time editing the stern DP file to play with it...but if someone wants to go through them, they're here for use:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/phmusel8fq2epbi/sfx.rar?dl=0

Very cool! Somebody mix these in!!

#11262 2 years ago

I bought my DP Premium in December of 2019. I paid $7300 for the base machine plus 600 more for the shaker, magic glass, and the topper so $7900 in total delivered.

#11263 2 years ago

Magic glass

#11264 2 years ago
Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

I've got a deposit for a December build but I think the chances of that happening are about nil.

I think few are going to make it out. Question will be which distros will those few go too.

#11265 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

1.06 code changed the scoring layout... always shows 4 players now. Going to take me a bit to get used to it.
[quoted image]

Quoted from nicknack66:

Not that I know of, but I think there is a setting for "Maximum number of Players" which if reduced from 4 may change the scoring layout?

I haven't tried it yet myself, but I also generally play single player and liked the previous larger single score layout better.

#11266 2 years ago

#finally, My first billion+
Hit a crazy 5x snikt inside a katanarama, Ninja multi, and a battle I think.
I think it got around a 325 mil+ katanarama, 335 mil ninja multi.

66EBC27D-D229-4AB9-8A30-CF60ADD52C96 (resized).jpeg66EBC27D-D229-4AB9-8A30-CF60ADD52C96 (resized).jpeg
#11267 2 years ago

Just joined the club and my son and I are loving this game.

CDDAC2BA-CA29-44A2-BDAC-5B5C81E7FCDA (resized).jpegCDDAC2BA-CA29-44A2-BDAC-5B5C81E7FCDA (resized).jpeg

#11268 2 years ago

Added some spot lights to light up the middle of the playfield game seems really dark in the middle. Anyone else notice that? Anyone put pinstadium lights on this game?

#11269 2 years ago

Is it possible to get the pinblades that the LE has? I can't find it anywhere. When I see people talking about the must have katana mod are they talking about the one mezzelmods has?

I just picked one up and I'm looking to trick it out.

#11270 2 years ago
Quoted from greenhoody:

Is it possible to get the pinblades that the LE has? I can't find it anywhere. When I see people talking about the must have katana mod are they talking about the one mezzelmods has?

If you are talking about the art blades then no - the LE blades are not available.

#11271 2 years ago
Quoted from greenhoody:

I consider the Stern metal ninja stars bumper caps as a more essential upgrade than the katana handle and honestly I kind of like the original handle better than mezzelmods.

https://www.pinballlife.com/deadpool-ninja-pop-bumper-cap-set.html

#11272 2 years ago
Quoted from greenhoody:

I ordered these early (now another 8 months early), because they have a nice dimensional depth to the throwing star. They look fantastic out of the game...cant wait to see how they look mounted.

https://www.hookedonpinball.com/store/p206/Deadpool-Pop-Ninja-Bumper-Pinball-Mod.html

#11273 2 years ago
Quoted from greenhoody:

You can't get the LE art blades, but Stern and others do offer nice Deadpool art blades.

Lucxor has what many consider the best Katana handle mod, I haven't tried yet.

The Stern Ninja Star bumper caps are really nice as well.

#11274 2 years ago
Quoted from onyxx:

I consider the Stern metal ninja stars bumper caps as a more essential upgrade than the katana handle and honestly I kind of like the original handle better than mezzelmods.
https://www.pinballlife.com/deadpool-ninja-pop-bumper-cap-set.html

I haven't upgraded my katana handle, but definitely like the Stern metal ninja stars bumper caps. I am not too into mods, but went with them and really like the look (and they go so well with the theme).

#11275 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

You can't get the LE art blades, but Stern and others do offer nice Deadpool art blades.
Lucxor has what many consider the best Katana handle mod, I haven't tried yet.
The Stern Ninja Star bumper caps are really nice as well.

Wiz blades are really really good. I tossed them on mine recently and I love them

https://wizardmod.com/collections/wizblades-pinball-blades

#11276 2 years ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

Either it's been there all along and I haven't noticed at all, it's a weird glitch, or it's actually new (Though I didn't see anything about it in the readme)
But - at the end of a ball a few times holding in both flippers has seemed to skip the bonus animation entirely and immediately kick a new ball into the lane. Not just skip the long bonus count - I know that's been a thing forever, but it's literally skipping the entire sequence.

Quoted from awesome1:

Yeah, I think I noticed this as well. Will look for it when I play some later today!

Quoted from awesome1:

I checked - no it doesn't skip everything when you hold both flipper buttons to jump past the end of ball bonus. Seemed to act like before, where it just finishes the countdown.
1.06 code also doesn't automatically jump to end of ball bonus after 30~40 million like it used to... it keeps counting the entire bonus!

Actually after playing more on the new code - it can jump completely past the end of ball bonus if you hold both buttons during end of ball or push them just before or as the end of ball bonus starts. It will jump to the next ball immediately. If not soon enough it will just jump to the end of the countdown, but still show the bonus.

#11277 2 years ago

Seeing updates in other threads about December updates. Anyone heard anything recent for Deadpool? My distributor hasn’t returned my recent inquiries.

#11278 2 years ago
Quoted from drwicket:

Seeing updates in other threads about December updates. Anyone heard anything recent for Deadpool? My distributor hasn’t returned my recent inquiries.

Theres beena few comments on this thread the past week of December premiums, at least, being pushed to August. Mine included.

#11279 2 years ago
Quoted from drwicket:

I talked to my distributor this weekend and he confirmed that Pros are pushed back to July (at the earliest).

More distressing, I was also told that Stern is going to re-organize their factory soon and only work on one game at a time, rather than running two parallel production lines.

#11280 2 years ago

Where should the scoop eject hit? I feel like it used to be the right flipper but now every now and then it’s a little further right to the bottom of the right sling (making it harder to get control of the ball). Where is it supposed to go by design?

Thanks!

#11281 2 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

Where should the scoop eject hit? I feel like it used to be the right flipper but now every now and then it’s a little further right to the bottom of the right sling (making it harder to get control of the ball). Where is it supposed to go by design?
Thanks!

Right to right flipper for me

#11282 2 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

Thanks!

Half way along right flipper. I have noticed that the ball gets airball off the flipper when my wife flips the ball without letting it bounce. Not sure if I need to turn down scoop or whether I have a leveling issue.

Talking about ball handling has anyone noticed how
Much spin there is in deadpool? Really hard to cradle. Just keeps back spinning up the flipper. Not sure if it’s the orbits.

#11283 2 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

Thanks!

Make sure the game is level both ways. Should hit middle of flipper

#11284 2 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Half way along right flipper. I have noticed that the ball gets airball off the flipper when my wife flips the ball without letting it bounce. Not sure if I need to turn down scoop or whether I have a leveling issue.
Much spin there is in deadpool? Really hard to cradle. Just keeps back spinning up the flipper. Not sure if it’s the orbits.

Do you have super bands or different flipper rubber on?

#11285 2 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Wiz blades are really really good. I tossed them on mine recently and I love them
https://wizardmod.com/collections/wizblades-pinball-blades

In all my googling I never saw this. Love everything but the wolverine slashing up deadpool.. they got a big buck hunter but nothing for my Xmen? I feel like xmen would be great with some sorta side art.

#11286 2 years ago

Make sure the game is level both ways. Should hit middle of flipper

I’m level, and this is new (didn’t used to do it from what I recalled and you all just verified). I’m guessing there is something loose under the hood with the scoop coil / mechanism.

#11287 2 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Mine was really hard to cradle until I changed the standard flipper rings to low bounce Titan ones. Before switching them, I was having the same problem.

#11288 2 years ago

Our distributor is reflecting July 2022 for the next pro run, but got my deposit in and now the waiting game begins…….

#11289 2 years ago

So is the consensus that PROs are delayed and not Premiums?

#11290 2 years ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

So is the consensus that PROs are delayed and not Premiums?

All delayed. Premiums to August

#11291 2 years ago

Just to be clear, you do not get achievements without the 200$ kit, so there is no reason to install the latest software update?

#11292 2 years ago
Quoted from Acronymicon:

Just to be clear, you do not get achievements without the 200$ kit, so there is no reason to install the latest software update?

Latest update also fixes the "Lil' Deadpool Frenzy" highscore bug.

#11293 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

All delayed. Premiums to August

Oof!

#11294 2 years ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

Latest update also fixes the "Lil' Deadpool Frenzy" highscore bug.

Yup, it's great. I finally tossed up a nice frenzy number

#11295 2 years ago

Yup, it's great. I finally tossed up a nice frenzy number

I absolutely have not. After playing it for so long with the software error - I have no idea what a decent frenzy score is going to be.

Sigh. Last night I started Bounce, immediately started a multiball, hit a Snickt to go 2x and just ate absolute shit.

#11296 2 years ago
Quoted from UCFKnight71:

Mine was really hard to cradle until I changed the standard flipper rings to low bounce Titan ones. Before switching them, I was having the same problem.

I’m going to try your suggestion. Currently my pinballs act more like tennis balls with my standard Titan silicones.

#11297 2 years ago
Quoted from Acronymicon:

Aside from the Lil Deadpool Frenzy fix also mentioned there are a couple of other small changes:

* Room for all 4 player scores is dedicated on the bottom of the screen now even if it is just a solo game. (I liked the old way personally)
* Bonus meltdown will no longer skip if you have a crazy long meltdown sequence. You can just let it go if you want whereas before it would only go so long and then skip to the end. You can still cancel this with both flipper buttons.
* Extra Ball set to 30 weapons. This was suppose to by dynamic but once mine got down to 10 weapons it never went back up on 1.04/.05. I haven't played with the menu but it has held at 30 since I've installed and put a ton of games on it.

Question for those on 1.06. In Ninja Multiball, have you heard Deadpool sing "suuuuperrrr Jackpoooooootttttt!!"? I have not heard this callout since I upgraded and I miss it. Hopefully just random "luck" of me not hearing it.

#11298 2 years ago
Quoted from Smack:

* Extra Ball set to 30 weapons. This was suppose to by dynamic but once mine got down to 10 weapons it never went back up on 1.04/.05. I haven't played with the menu but it has held at 30 since I've installed and put a ton of games on it.

I have no idea what they've done to the EB levels, but it sure seems wrong. Seems that it used to be 20(?) by default I think. I had it on dynamic and it was run up to 65 on my machine where it stayed since I would get there often enough for it to not fall back down. Never did get above that either so I assume 65 was the cap

I haven't bothered going into any settings since the update, but it definitely dropped it back down to 30 or something and while I admittedly haven't been playing much the last couple weeks - I haven't noticed it climbing at all. Kinda lame if they turned the dynamic level off since there's nothing about it in the read me.

Quoted from Smack:

Question for those on 1.06. In Ninja Multiball, have you heard Deadpool sing "suuuuperrrr Jackpoooooootttttt!!"? I have not heard this callout since I upgraded and I miss it. Hopefully just random "luck" of me not hearing it.

Definitely still in there. Heard it last night while playing.

#11299 2 years ago

If we have to wait until summer for our games that will give Stern time to fix the katana ramp digging into the playfield

#11300 2 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

If we have to wait until summer for our games that will give Stern time to fix the katana ramp digging into the playfield

I have a feeling they won't. It would be nice to be wrong.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Grovetown, GA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

6,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

There are 16,265 posts in this topic. You are on page 226 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/226?hl=wolfweb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.