(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,295 posts
  • 1,092 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by Magicman
  • Topic is favorited by 557 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240422_042849~2 (resized).jpg
20240420_214553 (resized).jpg
20240419_183748 (resized).jpg
20240419_184303 (resized).jpg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,295 posts in this topic. You are on page 223 of 326.
#11101 2 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

It's 20 separate pieces for the CLiP set

Cool, thank you! I swear I looked at Mezelmods, but somehow I must've overlooked this set. I like it!

#11102 2 years ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

Funny you say this I actually posted something similar in the GZ thread. I have a DP Premium coming hopefully like these guys said in the next couple of months and debating selling/trading for a GZ premium.

DP and IMDN are the best pros imo.
GZ is a great pro as well. You just have to not think about what's "missing" and focus on the shots.
I couldn't sell my JP pro fast enough.
STh is a great pro but get old fast imo. I had a Mando premium and really enjoyed it but I feel I may suffer from the same issue.
I wouldn't trade a DP for anything other than IMDN or GZ and I would be very hesitant on GZ because I don't have much time with one.

#11103 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

DP and IMDN are the best pros imo.
GZ is a great pro as well. You just have to not think about what's "missing" and focus on the shots.
I couldn't sell my JP pro fast enough.
STh is a great pro but get old fast imo. I had a Mando premium and really enjoyed it but I feel I may suffer from the same issue.
I wouldn't trade a DP for anything other than IMDN or GZ and I would be very hesitant on GZ because I don't have much time with one.

Yeah I’m never getting rid of my Maiden. That thing is amazing. I also LOVE DP after playing it on location a lot. But GZ is a dream theme for me. No complaints and this is actually a fun choice to go back and forth with.

#11104 2 years ago

Having a blast playing my Walking dead pro atm.

#11105 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Having a blast playing my Walking dead pro atm.

I have to play that one day somehow. Heard awesome things about it.

#11106 2 years ago

Yeah, hate the TV show, but the machine is a cracker. The only other Stern i won't let go.

#11107 2 years ago

Added topper last nite.
Does anyone know if there are extras that get unlocked with the topper installed?
I think that I heard/read somewhere that some toppers on specific titles unlock special features, but I haven’t heard of Deadpool being one of those in particular.

#11108 2 years ago
Quoted from MasterBlaster:

Added topper last nite.
Does anyone know if there are extras that get unlocked with the topper installed?
I think that I heard/read somewhere that some toppers on specific titles unlock special features, but I haven’t heard of Deadpool being one of those in particular.

DP isn't one of them

#11109 2 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

DP isn't one of them

Bummer! Thanks for verifying. The light show on the topper is pretty good though. I wish they hadn’t cheaped out on this one though…a talking head like they did for BKSOR would’ve been amazing.

#11110 2 years ago

Bummer! Thanks for verifying. The light show on the topper is pretty good though. I wish they hadn’t cheaped out on this one though…a talking head like they did for BKSOR would’ve been amazing.

Get after it then.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/313610504537?epid=13039149137&hash=item4904a48959:g:-B0AAOSwXn5g924J

#11111 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Yeah, hate the TV show, but the machine is a cracker. The only other Stern i won't let go.

Last time I had a chance to play that was in NY NY hotel in Vegas. But the wife and I got addicted to Metallica and forgot all about it.

#11112 2 years ago

Hahahaha I have seen those at GameStop and thought that it would make a great start to a topper. In many ways, I actually like the topper that I made with Funko Pop figures better than the Stern topper.

#11113 2 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

Hello Deadpool owners (and hopeful future owners). In anticipation of getting my long ordered Deadpool Premium sometime before I'm deceased, I've been accumulating things I want to install when it arrives, and right now I'm looking for plastic protectors.
I'd like a more complete set of plastic protectors than just the typical 4 piece slingshot and return lane set, but I'm having trouble finding a more complete set. It appears that the Playfield Protector Company may be the only place a full (or almost full) set is available. Am I right, or am I missing another source?
Thanks in advance for any information.

I went with the 8 piece clear set from Little Shop of Games. Great fit except the piece behind the scoop will require a quick bit of cutting for premium/LE owners because it’s designed for the pro and doesn’t have a groove for the disco ball rod.

I originally installed only the main 4 protector pieces - slings and in-lanes - and my plastic behind the scoop broke after 600 games. Fortunately Stern sent me a replacement piece free of charge (and I ordered a back up set from Marco, too), but lesson learned that I should have installed all the protectors.

#11114 2 years ago

We have our Godzilla Pro 2 weeks, great machine.
But... we love our DP Premium now even more.
The total package on Deadpool is imo the best in modern pinball.
The artwork, call outs, music, animations, sound effects... are superb.

Just my 2 cents, but if you can get your hands on a DP (if possible Premium), go for it.

#11115 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinballnewb01:

We have our Godzilla Pro 2 weeks, great machine.
But... we love our DP Premium now even more.
The total package on Deadpool is imo the best in modern pinball.
The artwork, call outs, music, animations, sound effects... are superb.
Just my 2 cents, but if you can get your hands on a DP (if possible Premium), go for it.

Play a Godzilla premium or le. Deadpool le I love and it one of our favorites but my GZLE will dethrone it. The top 2 modern sterns in my opinion

#11116 2 years ago

Played a few games on Godzilla last weekend. It was just the same as the Avengers next to it as far as I'm concerned. Just pop outs all the same with melted crayon artwork.

Happy that you like it, but none of the Sterns after Deadpool do it for me (i do have an Elvira on order after hearing about how well it plays though).

#11117 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Played a few games on Godzilla last weekend. It was just the same as the Avengers next to it as far as I'm concerned. Just pop outs all the same with melted crayon artwork.
Happy that you like it, but none of the Sterns after Deadpool do it for me (i do have an Elvira on order after hearing about how well it plays though).

Avengers I sold after a few months. Hard to compare them as they are vastly different layouts. The subway really slowed things down

Elvira is pretty wide open and is fun. I don’t find it as intense or a rush like Godzilla but they did a good job on it.

#11118 2 years ago

I've never liked the factory Katana handle on my Deadpool Premium so decided to change it. First I purchased the Mezel Mods handle and found it very badly printed, too bulky and just plain fugly, it's junk. Then I got one from Pinside user Lucxor and now am very happy with it. I've included a few photos comparing the three, a close up of the terrible 3d printing of the Mezal mods one and a close up of Lucxors.

From left to right, Mezel mods, Lucxor and factory.

Edit: added some photos of it in the machine

20211121_135904 (resized).jpg20211121_135904 (resized).jpg20211121_135930 (resized).jpg20211121_135930 (resized).jpg20211121_140118 (resized).jpg20211121_140118 (resized).jpg

20211121_154456 (resized).jpg20211121_154456 (resized).jpg20211121_154538 (resized).jpg20211121_154538 (resized).jpg20211121_154835 (resized).jpg20211121_154835 (resized).jpg
#11119 2 years ago
Quoted from WolfWeb:

I've never liked the factory Katana handle on my Deadpool Premium so decided to change it. First I purchased the Mezel Mods handle and found it very badly printed, too bulky and just plain fugly, it's junk. Then I got one from Pinside user Lucxor and now am very happy with it. I've included a few photos comparing the three, a close up of the terrible 3d printing of the Mezal mods one and a close up of Lucxors.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

the middle one looks awesome. how much?

#11120 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

the middle one looks awesome. how much?

$75

#11121 2 years ago

Yea without reading your post and just looking at the pictures (that’s how I read ). I thought the middle one was way better than the other two.

#11122 2 years ago
Quoted from WolfWeb:

Edit: added some photos of it in the machine

I find I've met a lot of people who have purchased mods from Mezelmods.......once.
Ive tried a few of their mods over the years starting with Metallica once upon a time. Back then their mods where ok at best. In recent years almost all of the mods Ive purchased from them didn't end up being used once they arrived. Garbage products. Your pinball money is better spent almost anywhere else.

#11123 2 years ago

I've had no trouble with Mezel. Sorry you did. I will say if you have trouble Email them and tell them your problems. They will likely give you a refund or make it right. My Mezel handle was pretty nice.

PXL_20210902_171916401 (resized).jpgPXL_20210902_171916401 (resized).jpg
#11124 2 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:I've had no trouble with Mezel. Sorry you did. I will say if you have trouble Email them and tell them your problems. They will likely give you a refund or make it right. My Mezel handle was pretty nice.
[quoted image]

It is nicer than the factory one. But the one above from WolfWeb's picture looks 100% better than Mezel and 1000% better than factory.

#11125 2 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

I've had no trouble with Mezel. Sorry you did. I will say if you have trouble Email them and tell them your problems. They will likely give you a refund or make it right. My Mezel handle was pretty nice.
[quoted image]

I think it’s just difference of opinion here, your one on the left is still poorly printed and looks super low quality compared to Lucxor handle. I also own both and they are night and day especially when next to each other mezels almost looks like it melted slightly in the printing process.

#11126 2 years ago

Kinda surprised how much variation there is in the mezel handle. I snapped a pic of mine in game just for reference. Mine has lots of nice texture.

6A0902B3-3525-4D40-9BA7-47F7F4ABED87 (resized).jpeg6A0902B3-3525-4D40-9BA7-47F7F4ABED87 (resized).jpeg
#11127 2 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

Kinda surprised how much variation there is in the mezel handle. I snapped a pic of mine in game just for reference. Mine has lots of nice texture.
[quoted image]

I don't understand why mezel changed the layout to the new.
The first version of mezel looked better for me but i think this is matter of taste.

I never had a mezel so i can't speak about the quality.
It was just the layout, wich i wanted to look diffrent and that i can change the colorfilter on my handle is a nice extra.

Quoted from WolfWeb:

I've never liked the factory Katana handle on my Deadpool Premium so decided to change it. Then I got one from Pinside user Lucxor and now am very happy with it.

Quoted from J85M:

I think it’s just difference of opinion here, your one on the left is still poorly printed and looks super low quality compared to Lucxor handle. I also own both and they are night and day especially when next to each other mezels almost looks like it melted slightly in the printing process.

Thanks for all the positive feedback.

#11128 2 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

[quoted image]

That looks a lot better but still not even close to Lucxor version. Did you get this a year or more ago or recently? Curious if Mezel has reduced their quality in recent times.

#11129 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

This is surprising. Were you playing a Premium? Maybe it wasn’t in the right environment. The first time I played Deadpool was in a bar, I couldn’t hear the callouts or the music. The playfield didn’t have the spotlight kit, so the beautiful artwork wasn’t lit up…It was very “meh” to me in that environment.
To me the game has to be in an environment where I could experience everything that the game has to offer. IMO ‘Zilla is a knockout, and AIQ pales in comparison.

#11130 2 years ago

This is surprising. Were you playing a Premium? Maybe it wasn’t in the right environment. The first time I played Deadpool was in a bar, I couldn’t hear the callouts or the music. The playfield didn’t have the spotlight kit, so the beautiful artwork wasn’t lit up…It was very “meh” to me in that environment.
To me the game has to be in an environment where I could experience everything that the game has to offer. IMO ‘Zilla is a knockout, and AIQ pales in comparison.

I think I kind of get what he is saying - I haven't played Godzilla yet but I own Iron Maiden and Avengers, and I also hired Jurassic Park for a few weeks. Elwin's games are impeccably designed and shoot incredibly well, but the feel of each one is really quite similar. I've said this before - I know the different designers all stamp their own "individual feel" over machines, but something about Elwin's design and the way his machines shoot make his games a little more "samey" than usual (they are all still absolutely brilliant btw).

Deadpool's layout is somewhat unique and really does feel different to other machines out there. I think it's the best Stern I've played - Iron Maiden is damn close (I still think it's Elwin's best) and I would also really like to try Elvira, but it would have to be VERY special to beat DP. Something else I've said before - you can just tell the folks who worked on this game were really passionate about it - it all oozes out from the game from the art to the shots to the sound package. As Deadpool says - I think everyone put in "maximum effort".

#11131 2 years ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

I think I kind of get what he is saying - I haven't played Godzilla yet but I own Iron Maiden and Avengers, and I also hired Jurassic Park for a few weeks. Elwin's games are impeccably designed and shoot incredibly well, but the feel of each one is really quite similar. I've said this before - I know the different designers all stamp their own "individual feel" over machines, but something about Elwin's design and the way his machines shoot make his games a little more "samey" than usual (they are all still absolutely brilliant btw).
Deadpool's layout is somewhat unique and really does feel different to other machines out there. I think it's the best Stern I've played - Iron Maiden is damn close (I still think it's Elwin's best) and I would also really like to try Elvira, but it would have to be VERY special to beat DP. Something else I've said before - you can just tell the folks who worked on this game were really passionate about it - it all oozes out from the game from the art to the shots to the sound package. As Deadpool says - I think everyone put in "maximum effort".

I agree with this.
I had Aiq and Elvira, both long gone now and in my opinionc aiq is Elwin’s worst.
Elvira is overhyped and a ver easy pin to beat, in a small collection like mine it got old very quick, a lot of stop and go and the movie scenes get very repetitive after a few hundred games. Avengers is a good shooter with terribly awful callouts and music, the rules feel like homework, lacks personality.
Happy to have owned, but happier that they are gone.

#11132 2 years ago

I agree with this.
I had Aiq and Elvira, both long gone now and in my opinionc aiq is Elwin’s worst.
Elvira is overhyped and a ver easy pin to beat, in a small collection like mine it got old very quick, a lot of stop and go and the movie scenes get very repetitive after a few hundred games. Avengers is a good shooter with terribly awful callouts and music, the rules feel like homework, lacks personality.
Happy to have owned, but happier that they are gone.

I think AIQ shoots nicely but god it’s boring! The modes are good but it’s the grind to get your locks is just horrible!!! I think it’s a great players game but not for me. On the other hand JP3 is great. I do love my deadpool premium too.

#11133 2 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

[quoted image]

The 3d printing quality is bad, I've been 3d printing for a couple of years now and I know it when I see it. I can also see the problems with yours, it's to do with layer adhesion. I also found the actual model to bulky, so it's not just the quality. When you look at the katana as a whole with the mezel mod in place, the blade looks way too small.

#11134 2 years ago
Quoted from WolfWeb:

The 3d printing quality is bad, I've been 3d printing for a couple of years now and I know it when I see it. I can also see the problems with yours, it's to do with layer adhesion. I also found the actual model to bulky, so it's not just the quality. When you look at the katana as a whole with the mezel mod in place, the blade looks way too small.

I just think to say that because the Katana handle is bad all Mezel quality is bad. I've bought several nice things from Mezel.

#11135 2 years ago

Hey guys I just joined the club! Anything special I should know about this game. I already have been reseating cables because of the random lights going off when flipping.

#11136 2 years ago

any word on December delivery yet? has anybody reached out to their distros in the last few days?

#11137 2 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

I just think to say that because the Katana handle is bad all Mezel quality is bad. I've bought several nice things from Mezel.

?? I did not say that.

#11138 2 years ago
Quoted from Djphil1:

Hey guys I just joined the club! Anything special I should know about this game. I already have been reseating cables because of the random lights going off when flipping.

You should go back and read through all 223 pages of this thread as you'll find a lot of things you should do and it's really interesting to read all the comments anyway.

#11139 2 years ago

Set a couple Ninja records tonight!

IMG_1737 (resized).JPGIMG_1737 (resized).JPGIMG_1740 (resized).JPGIMG_1740 (resized).JPG
#11140 2 years ago

any word on December delivery yet? has anybody reached out to their distros in the last few days?

According to Zach Meny on the pinball show podcast. There are potentially a few premiums in December. After that it's pro in July 2022 and premium in August 2022.

#11141 2 years ago
Quoted from pch3727:

According to Zach Meny on the pinball show podcast. There are potentially a few premiums in December. After that it's pro in July 2022 and premium in August 2022.

Still don't know about bothering my distro. Mid October he still said for December

#11142 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Still don't know about bothering my distro. Mid October he still said for December

thanks everyone.

#11143 2 years ago

Insider Connected Game Code!

LE V1.06.0 - Nov. 22, 2021
==========================

New:
- STERN INSIDER CONNECTED
- The game can have a connectivity kit installed and be connected to
STERN INSIDER CONNECTED.
- Once connected you can log in and start earning Achievements.
- To login in hold your QR code over the scanner. When you see you are
logged in just push start. By default, the game will automatically start
the game for everyone that is logged in with one button press.
- Before you press start, while the login screen is up, the current player
can use the flipper buttons to move which player position that will be.
- After the game, by default, players will have a few seconds to press
start and all stay logged in. The game will start all games with one
press of the start button.
- Added Achievements -
- There are 72 achievements you can earn if you are logged in.
- Achievements will pop up after you have received them as soon as they
can. Also, they are seen at the start of end of ball bonus if you
received any that ball.
- You can see all the achievements and how they are earned in instant
info or on the web site insider.sternpinball.com
- Your username will displace PLAYER # in the main score frame.
- If you are logged in your high score entry will default to your initials.
You will still be able to change them.

Improved:
- Increased font size in tournament attract mode screens.

Fixed:
- Lil Deadpool Frenzy Champion High Score reported correctly.

System - Updated to V2.97.0
- Updated to Spike 2 OS V2.4.0
- Updated to nodeboard firmware v0.80.0
- Added Connectivity support for Spike 2 games
- Added Standard Adjustments:
- "START BUTTON BEHAVIOR"
- "SINGLE CREDIT" - One start button press will start a one player game.
- "ALL LOGGED IN" - One start button press will start games for enough
players to accommodate all logged-in users (Default).
- "INSIDER LOGIN TIMER" - Login screen timeout (Default 30 seconds)
- "INSIDER PLAY AGAIN TIMER" - Play Again screen timeout (Default 20 seconds)
- "LCD DISPLAY BRIGHTNESS"- set brightness of LCD display.
- Added Standard Audits:
- Added audits for connectivity games and scanner use
- "TOTAL POWER ONS" - display the number of times the machine has been power cycled.
- "CONNECTIVITY USERS SCANNED" - display the number successful user QR code scans
- "CONNECTIVITY USERS JOINED" - display the number of users that joined a connected game.
- "1 INSIDER GAMES" - display the number of games played with 1 logged-in users
- "2 INSIDER GAMES" - display the number of games played with 2 logged-in users
- "3 INSIDER GAMES" - display the number of games played with 3 logged-in users
- "4 INSIDER GAMES" - display the number of games played with 4 logged-in users
- "ACHIEVEMENTS GIVEN" - display the number of achievements awarded
- LOGIN behavior:
- When a user logs in during a game in progress and the player up slot
is occupied, assign the user in the first open slot from lowest
player to the highest player.
- When a user joins a game in progress, award achievements that were
earned up to that point.
- When user authorization failure, remove the user from the session.
- GAME RESTART behavior: Holding the start button on ball 2 or greater will restart the game for as many
players as is necessary to accommodate the users that are logged in.
If there are not enough credits to restart the game for the necessary number
of players, the the game will not be restarted.
- Upon entering the Service Menu for the first time after a software update, a
screen will display the game and system version numbers. This screen will
be displayed for a minimum of 1 second, and is dismissed by the enter
button.
- Turn on cabinet lights, if installed, when in the Service Menu.

#11144 2 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

Insider Connected Game Code!
LE V1.06.0 - Nov. 22, 2021
==========================
New:
- STERN INSIDER CONNECTED
- The game can have a connectivity kit installed and be connected to
STERN INSIDER CONNECTED.
- Once connected you can log in and start earning Achievements.
- To login in hold your QR code over the scanner. When you see you are
logged in just push start. By default, the game will automatically start
the game for everyone that is logged in with one button press.
- Before you press start, while the login screen is up, the current player
can use the flipper buttons to move which player position that will be.
- After the game, by default, players will have a few seconds to press
start and all stay logged in. The game will start all games with one
press of the start button.
- Added Achievements -
- There are 72 achievements you can earn if you are logged in.
- Achievements will pop up after you have received them as soon as they
can. Also, they are seen at the start of end of ball bonus if you
received any that ball.
- You can see all the achievements and how they are earned in instant
info or on the web site insider.sternpinball.com
- Your username will displace PLAYER # in the main score frame.
- If you are logged in your high score entry will default to your initials.
You will still be able to change them.
Improved:
- Increased font size in tournament attract mode screens.
Fixed:
- Lil Deadpool Frenzy Champion High Score reported correctly.
System - Updated to V2.97.0
- Updated to Spike 2 OS V2.4.0
- Updated to nodeboard firmware v0.80.0
- Added Connectivity support for Spike 2 games
- Added Standard Adjustments:
- "START BUTTON BEHAVIOR"
- "SINGLE CREDIT" - One start button press will start a one player game.
- "ALL LOGGED IN" - One start button press will start games for enough
players to accommodate all logged-in users (Default).
- "INSIDER LOGIN TIMER" - Login screen timeout (Default 30 seconds)
- "INSIDER PLAY AGAIN TIMER" - Play Again screen timeout (Default 20 seconds)
- "LCD DISPLAY BRIGHTNESS"- set brightness of LCD display.
- Added Standard Audits:
- Added audits for connectivity games and scanner use
- "TOTAL POWER ONS" - display the number of times the machine has been power cycled.
- "CONNECTIVITY USERS SCANNED" - display the number successful user QR code scans
- "CONNECTIVITY USERS JOINED" - display the number of users that joined a connected game.
- "1 INSIDER GAMES" - display the number of games played with 1 logged-in users
- "2 INSIDER GAMES" - display the number of games played with 2 logged-in users
- "3 INSIDER GAMES" - display the number of games played with 3 logged-in users
- "4 INSIDER GAMES" - display the number of games played with 4 logged-in users
- "ACHIEVEMENTS GIVEN" - display the number of achievements awarded
- LOGIN behavior:
- When a user logs in during a game in progress and the player up slot
is occupied, assign the user in the first open slot from lowest
player to the highest player.
- When a user joins a game in progress, award achievements that were
earned up to that point.
- When user authorization failure, remove the user from the session.
- GAME RESTART behavior: Holding the start button on ball 2 or greater will restart the game for as many
players as is necessary to accommodate the users that are logged in.
If there are not enough credits to restart the game for the necessary number
of players, the the game will not be restarted.
- Upon entering the Service Menu for the first time after a software update, a
screen will display the game and system version numbers. This screen will
be displayed for a minimum of 1 second, and is dismissed by the enter
button.
- Turn on cabinet lights, if installed, when in the Service Menu.

Wishful thinking, but with the code release I kinda feel prems will be going on the line soon. I think the kits are still a couple of months out.

#11145 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Wishful thinking, but with the code release I kinda feel prems will be going on the line soon. I think the kits are still a couple of months out.

Bleh, just saw they released a bunch of code updates for different games to add IC to them...so not indicative of their production line =(

#11146 2 years ago

They fixed the lil Deadpool frenzy score board, thanks Tanio!

#11147 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

That looks a lot better but still not even close to Lucxor version. Did you get this a year or more ago or recently? Curious if Mezel has reduced their quality in recent times.

I started stock piling mods for my Deadpool 6months or so before I got it… I could have bought it as far back as last December and likely as recent as April. I totally agree and would have just bought Lucxor’s if it was available at the time.

#11148 2 years ago

First?

7D349234-B223-4A5B-86E0-E6320B2D5E05 (resized).jpeg7D349234-B223-4A5B-86E0-E6320B2D5E05 (resized).jpeg
#11149 2 years ago
Quoted from jurulz:

First?
[quoted image]

Nice!

Do you have it on location? Didn't think they would ship Insider Connected kits to home user's until next year...

#11150 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Nice!
Do you have it on location? Didn't think they would ship Insider Connected kits to home user's until next year...

No at home by swiping the bottom arch of my GZLE…

B81884B2-2FF5-470F-9ED1-BD3ECA25D013 (resized).jpegB81884B2-2FF5-470F-9ED1-BD3ECA25D013 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Grovetown, GA
7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Parsippany, NJ
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

Machine - For Sale
Bryn Athyn, PA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 16,295 posts in this topic. You are on page 223 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/223?hl=sleal16 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.