(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,295 posts
  • 1,092 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 16 hours ago by Magicman
  • Topic is favorited by 557 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240422_042849~2 (resized).jpg
20240420_214553 (resized).jpg
20240419_183748 (resized).jpg
20240419_184303 (resized).jpg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,295 posts in this topic. You are on page 220 of 326.
#10951 2 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

Me too! I wasn't a big fan of the Premium art, but in Cary Hardy's recent Expo video, the colors on that Premium really popped more than I've ever seen in any pictures. The blues looked really vibrant, and I was like "Wow, that looks way better than I've ever seen, I love it". What did you think of the Premium art in real life?

I thought it looked amazing...The blues really popped! I plan on powdercoating the machine with Illusion red flake and I think the contrast will really set it off...but even leaving it stock would be fine as it looks great as is...You forget how amazing these machines look in person compared to photos sometimes

#10952 2 years ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

He doesn't have an LE???
Can't wait for my premium next year, there's a hole in my heart where my pro used to be.

I was a little shocked too, but that makes me love my Premium even more

#10953 2 years ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

Yeah I ordered a few months back, and was told the eta was Feb 22. With all the delays and supply issues I'm certainly not expecting it then, but as long as I get it at some point, I'm fine with that (well, sometime in 2022 would be great)! I do miss my pro a lot, but its definitely a machine worth waiting for.

We are the same... As lomg as it turns up sometime next year... we are good!

#10954 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Yaah! Lit flippers by Arcade Made
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Powder coat looks awesome. Who did it for you?

#10955 2 years ago

One of the guys who comes for comp here runs a powder coating place in Kempsey NSW. I chose the colour and he did the job. There's all the info a few pages back if you search my posts in this thread.

It feels so much better than it looks.
The feel has a luxury depth to it that my other coated machines don't have, it's thick and smooth and feels five times as good as the GnRle that's sitting next to it.

#10956 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

6.5° ~ 7.0° is generally the "sweet spot". Generally the front leveling pads as short as possible and the rears almost as tall as possible.
Make sure you keep the playfield and ramps cleaned and waxed and that will help increase the speed and make the ramps more makeable.
The ramps on my DP are never a problem to make all the way up on good shots.

I settled on 6.8, but I'm not entirely sure what the "sweet spot" is yet. AT 6.5, the shots are easy to make, but even with the outlane rubbers on, constant cheap drains. At 7.0, the shots were mostly fine, but still too many cheap SDTM drains. I'm hoping 6.8 will be a happy medium.

Is there a relatively safe area of the playfield to go for when just trying to keep the ball alive before regaining control? This game can be frustrating because the slings tend to often shoot the ball right to the outlanes, anything near the center hits Lil' Deadpool and drains down the middle, on the right it's easy to brick a shot or get a slow roller down from the katana lane, and the "Dead" and "pool" standups tend to ricochet the ball into a drain or down the middle.

I keep hearing how this is an easy game with long ball times, but I'm not having that experience. I thought it might be the slope, but changing the slope didn't make it any better. I know I'm not great at pinball yet, but I feel like I'm having less frustrations on a variety of different machines I'm playing on location. This game is starting to feel unforgiving since I'm not making much progress. I know it's been criticized for being clunky, and I did play it a bunch on location before settling on it as my first machine. I felt like I was starting to get better, but now I feel like I'm getting worse and even more frustrated. I assumed that I would make steady progress after owning it, but I've kind of hit a wall. I'm better at ball control, aiming shots, and even a little bit of nudging, but my scores don't reflect that. Any advice to make progress would be greatly appreciated!

#10957 2 years ago
Quoted from UCFKnight71:

I settled on 6.8, but I'm not entirely sure what the "sweet spot" is yet. AT 6.5, the shots are easy to make, but even with the outlane rubbers on, constant cheap drains. At 7.0, the shots were mostly fine, but still too many cheap SDTM drains. I'm hoping 6.8 will be a happy medium.
Is there a relatively safe area of the playfield to go for when just trying to keep the ball alive before regaining control? This game can be frustrating because the slings tend to often shoot the ball right to the outlanes, anything near the center hits Lil' Deadpool and drains down the middle, on the right it's easy to brick a shot or get a slow roller down from the katana lane, and the "Dead" and "pool" standups tend to ricochet the ball into a drain or down the middle.
I keep hearing how this is an easy game with long ball times, but I'm not having that experience. I thought it might be the slope, but changing the slope didn't make it any better. I know I'm not great at pinball yet, but I feel like I'm having less frustrations on a variety of different machines I'm playing on location. This game is starting to feel unforgiving since I'm not making much progress. I know it's been criticized for being clunky, and I did play it a bunch on location before settling on it as my first machine. I felt like I was starting to get better, but now I feel like I'm getting worse and even more frustrated. I assumed that I would make steady progress after owning it, but I've kind of hit a wall. I'm better at ball control, aiming shots, and even a little bit of nudging, but my scores don't reflect that. Any advice to make progress would be greatly appreciated!

Getting more practice will help a ton. You will also find that many times location games don't play as fast or tough as your pristine new home game. Sling switches get beat up and get looser (meaning less sling action), dirt/carbon/rubber build up slow games down a ton, flippers with many thousands more flips than yours won't have as much power. All these things can make for a location game that plays very different than your game at the house.

Close your outlane posts. Open up the gap a tad on your slingshot switch blades. These are easily reversible and can give you a bit of leeway on difficulty. You can also change your game settings to not be as tough. Make the mutliballs easier to achieve, etc.

Folks spend a ton of money on these games. You should enjoy it. Tweak it to your liking. You can always make it tougher as you improve.

#10958 2 years ago

Shoot either straight up or at the middle katana shot with left flipper.
Straight up gets you snickt, then spinner (back to flipper), scoop, then colossus then ramp.

Right flipper shoot low for spinner (bit dangerous but not much) then ramp, then collusus, scoop, then lil deadpool.

These are all pretty safe shots on my machine.

Nudging really early is important. Eventually you'll be able to see danger as it leaves the flipper (before it's even bounced back down) and slowly learn wmaen and how much to nudge to make sure it doesn't go near the outlanes....sometimes.

#10959 2 years ago

So I’ve owned My DP premium since October 2018, when it came out. Amazing game, no doubt.

I’ve been considering to upgrade the lights on it for the past couple years (spot lights or pinstadiums) but at the same time thinking…. Ehh, does it really need it?

While at the expo this weekend I picked up the Neo pinstadium’s. Ouch $$$.

But, Holy crap!!! What a difference!!!! It’s awesome now and I can actually shoot better because I can see the ball better. The artwork is even more amazing now!

Here is a before and 2 after pics from my game. ***My pinball room is a darker room too so that makes a big difference for my particular setup.
5EF9D293-9DB4-4F08-A5F9-125DAAFA621C (resized).png5EF9D293-9DB4-4F08-A5F9-125DAAFA621C (resized).png580734D7-9575-4DA6-95F5-72FDF8C3BD60 (resized).jpeg580734D7-9575-4DA6-95F5-72FDF8C3BD60 (resized).jpeg731CE3BB-5DE3-4790-976A-839E37110666 (resized).jpeg731CE3BB-5DE3-4790-976A-839E37110666 (resized).jpeg

#10960 2 years ago

Pinstadiums on DP - gamechanger

#10961 2 years ago
Quoted from UCFKnight71:

The Dazzler left spinner shot should be safe and on the Pro it can help to build up end of ball bonus by going through the top lanes. Also the Wolverine and Snikt shots are fairly safe.

Just keep plugging away and work on different shots until you get good at hitting them consistently. We all hit plateaus.

On Deadpool - progress in the game and bigger scores may not necessarily go hand in hand. For scoring, the Snikt shot can help quite a bit, especially during multiballs. Multiballs can also help complete battles and quests, if you can do all of that together, that's when things get really exciting!

#10962 2 years ago

If i had my time again i would NOT put pinstadiums on my DP (or any other machine for that matter). Comet double sling spots and trough light kit fixes that dark spot in the middle just fine.

At a decimal point of the cost.

#10963 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

If i had my time again i would NOT put pinstadiums on my DP (or any other machine for that matter). Comet double sling spots and trough light kit fixes that dark spot in the middle just fine.

I'm waiting on my DP Premium too..going to also go with the Comet spots, although I think maybe only one spot per sling, I'll have to play wth that a little, see what I like.

I can see how the pinstadiums may be good for streaming, but they kill the abiance and GI lighting for me in a home setting, I prefer the dark contrasts in pinball and don't like playing with the lights on or too bright a playfield, leaves a little mystery and doesn't blow out the contrast- to each his own...

I'm also going to add the trough light and the Lil DP drop bank/under lighting as well

#10964 2 years ago

Good thinking. You can add them later if you feel you need them, I've turned mine off before since adding the other lights and it's fine. i would have removed them, but as you can see, this is my custom Harley show bike style pinball.
Only machine that i have that's modded to this extent.

Still no dolls or dolls house toys in it though.

#10965 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Quoted from fooflighter:

I'm waiting on my DP Premium too..going to also go with the Comet spots, although I think maybe only one spot per sling, I'll have to play wth that a little, see what I like.
I can see how the pinstadiums may be good for streaming, but they kill the abiance and GI lighting for me in a home setting, I prefer the dark contrasts in pinball and don't like playing with the lights on or too bright a playfield, leaves a little mystery and doesn't blow out the contrast- to each his own...
I'm also going to add the trough light and the Lil DP drop bank/under lighting as well

I added the trough light and went with single spotlights, but used the Comet "Opmax" Sunlight white for Deadpool. I use the cool white in most other games. These bulbs are very bright! I recommend you do the electrical tape "mod" to the inserting end of the bulb to keep them from falling out. I also use a small piece of electrical tape to cover the top lit portion of the bulb that barely sticks out of the spotlight reflector. I also changed out the red bulbs and most GI for sunlight 2 SMD bulbs.

IMG_0982 (resized).JPGIMG_0982 (resized).JPG
#10966 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

One of the guys who comes for comp here runs a powder coating place in Kempsey NSW. I chose the colour and he did the job. There's all the info a few pages back if you search my posts in this thread.
It feels so much better than it looks.
The feel has a luxury depth to it that my other coated machines don't have, it's thick and smooth and feels five times as good as the GnRle that's sitting next to it.

Thanks!

#10967 2 years ago

No worries. let me know if you are in Australia and want his contact details, he's pinball people, so spends extra care.

#10968 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

I added the trough light and went with single spotlights, but used the Comet "Opmax" Sunlight white for Deadpool. I use the cool white in most other games. These bulbs are very bright! I recommend you do the electrical tape "mod" to the inserting end of the bulb to keep them from falling out. I also use a small piece of electrical tape to cover the top lit portion of the bulb that barely sticks out of the spotlight reflector. I also changed out the red bulbs and most GI for sunlight 2 SMD bulbs.
[quoted image]

Thanks for sharing that...I've seen a few posts about the Red GI vs the sunlight 2 SMD bulbs, going to have to see in my environment how it looks...your's looks great

#10969 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

I was actually considering the comet double sling spots as an alternative to the expensive pinstadium’s. But, if we can afford 6/9k pinball machines…. well who are we kidding? We can afford $279 bucks for blinking lights (IMO). It did take me a almost 2 years to pull the trigger though. It’s a lot of money for led lights.

Either way, my point in making the post was just to say that they are awesome on the game, for anyone considering to buy a set. I think they are amazing but everybody is different. Choose what works for you.

Quoted from northerndude:

Pinstadiums on DP - gamechanger

This^^^^ is the point I was trying to make.

#10970 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

No worries. let me know if you are in Australia and want his contact details, he's pinball people, so spends extra care.

I live on the Central Coast of NSW brother! I would like his details please.

#10971 2 years ago

Didn't mean to rain on your parade mate, sorry.
I just think people should try the spots and trough light to see if that's enough.
I do like the disco pinstadiums on my particular machine or i would have turned them off.

I just wish i'd tried the other lights first, but they weren't about when i went PS.

#10972 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

I live on the Central Coast of NSW brother! I would like his details please.

Done.

#10973 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Didn't mean to rain on your parade mate, sorry.
I just think people should try the spots and trough light to see if that's enough.
I do like the disco pinstadiums on my particular machine or i would have turned them off.
I just wish i'd tried the other lights first, but they weren't about when i went PS.

All good!

It’s just pinball.

#10974 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Shoot either straight up or at the middle katana shot with left flipper.
Straight up gets you snickt, then spinner (back to flipper), scoop, then colossus then ramp.
Right flipper shoot low for spinner (bit dangerous but not much) then ramp, then collusus, scoop, then lil deadpool.
These are all pretty safe shots on my machine.
Nudging really early is important. Eventually you'll be able to see danger as it leaves the flipper (before it's even bounced back down) and slowly learn wmaen and how much to nudge to make sure it doesn't go near the outlanes....sometimes.

Thanks! This week is going to be practice week. I'm going to try some of the strategies and see if I can improve some. That Snikt shot though!!!

#10975 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

The Dazzler left spinner shot should be safe and on the Pro it can help to build up end of ball bonus by going through the top lanes. Also the Wolverine and Snikt shots are fairly safe.
Just keep plugging away and work on different shots until you get good at hitting them consistently. We all hit plateaus.
On Deadpool - progress in the game and bigger scores may not necessarily go hand in hand. For scoring, the Snikt shot can help quite a bit, especially during multiballs. Multiballs can also help complete battles and quests, if you can do all of that together, that's when things get really exciting!

At a plateau for sure, but hopefully I can get over it!

#10976 2 years ago

Just for your entertainment. My GC score is 600 and something Million, but i haven't got anywhere near that for more than 18 months. Even though my flipper skills are 10 times as good (but still suck) as i don't like aiming for score.

That's the reason i don't like GnR as much as i should, the whole thing is built around score.

Deadpool is able to be enjoyed casually and that's why it will always be twice the game of it's flash cousin. You can set 5 or 6 different objectives for three balls and still enjoy the game.

#10977 2 years ago

Lighted bats are phenomenal. Beat my three year old score by 30%.

Got stuck on the last shot for megladon for ages and couldn't get the chimi shot, may have broke the bill, but did not.

dp19 (resized).jpgdp19 (resized).jpg

#10978 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Found one but I am sure I remember another version with the Kraken where Sauron ended up, zombieyeti ?
[quoted image]

So Brood is on Premium translit, is it going to be coded later?

#10979 2 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

So Brood is on Premium translit, is it going to be coded later?

Not sure if your question is sarcasm or not, but he was obviously consider originally as a potential mode from ZombieYeti’s early playfield artwork, Kraken and Brood where both front and center with mode shot inserts.

Obviously things changed somewhere in the development phase and I’m guessing that the kraken was pulled out late in the development as the Megakrakolodonus Rex includes the kraken in name and in the animation on screen, yet in game we only collect trex and meg dna.

I also find the last 3 Mr Sinister modes odd you have megakrakolodunus Rex mode after collecting dna then clone multiball then final
Battle part 3 on the animations yet the previous two don’t state part 1 or part 2 so why state part 3? Maybe something changed there too? Who knows, would love to hear George and Tanio really dive into deadpools development and what was cut in a podcast.

#10980 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Not sure if your question is sarcasm or not, but he was obviously consider originally as a potential mode from ZombieYeti’s early playfield artwork, Kraken and Brood where both front and center with mode shot inserts.
Obviously things changed somewhere in the development phase and I’m guessing that the kraken was pulled out late in the development as the Megakrakolodonus Rex includes the kraken in name and in the animation on screen, yet in game we only collect trex and meg dna.
I also find the last 3 Mr Sinister modes odd you have megakrakolodunus Rex mode after collecting dna then clone multiball then final
Battle part 3 on the animations yet the previous two don’t state part 1 or part 2 so why state part 3? Maybe something changed there too? Who knows, would love to hear George and Tanio really dive into deadpools development and what was cut in a podcast.

Which podcast?
Link?

#10981 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Which podcast?
Link?

Re read my post, I said I would love to hear Tanio and Gomez go in depth on deadpool.

#10982 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Okay, so I asked George Gomez and he confirmed that if the target is overlapping the lane guide, that's not right. It likely means the target has slid over on its mounting (as they do) and you need to just pull it back on the target bracket towards the flippers to straighten up the target (no need to lift the playfield or unscrew the bracket).
So, this is WRONG:
[quoted image]
And these are RIGHT, after I pushed the target back towards the right so it straightened up on the bracket. Commenting on these pictures, he said, "That is correct. The target guards the edge of the ball guide and there should be a gap between the back of the target and the ball guide.":
[quoted image][quoted image]
Given the side hits, I'm sure keeping this target straight will be an ongoing job.
EDIT: Pinball Life sells an anti-lean bracket kit that will keep this target from moving to the side all the time:
https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=BK3

Is it still recommended to move the Snikt target over?

#10983 2 years ago
Quoted from UCFKnight71:

Is it still recommended to move the Snikt target over?

If it's shifted from the orientation Gomez designed (as shown in the picture with the correct orientation), then yes.

#10984 2 years ago

Mine was "welded" in too far to the left after hundreds and hundreds of plays, i pried to back to the right a bit and i'm making many more snikt shots again.

#10985 2 years ago

Mine was "welded" in too far to the left after hundreds and hundreds of plays, i pried to back to the right a bit and i'm making many more snikt shots again.

Were you able to move it with your finger, or did you have to lift the playfield?

#10986 2 years ago
Quoted from UCFKnight71:

Were you able to move it with your finger, or did you have to lift the playfield?

Just used my hand with the glass off

(i'm sure it will return after while, I could also buy the stand up target stiffener thing mod that's out there)

#10987 2 years ago

Just used my hand with the glass off
(i'm sure it will return after while, I could also buy the stand up target stiffener thing mod that's out there)

the anti-sway kit from pinball life was a worth while mod for my Baywatch yellow standup targets. I actually have one extra anti-sway put aside for the Deadpool Pro I was expecting in 2021, but most likely 2022.

#10988 2 years ago

Just joined the club today. Quick question before I dive too deep.

Ball seems to move slowly down the rail leading to the katana. Was actually going so slow one time that it got stuck on the rail. I'm thinking this is just a leveling issue?

#10989 2 years ago
Quoted from JakePG:

Just joined the club today. Quick question before I dive too deep.
Ball seems to move slowly down the rail leading to the katana. Was actually going so slow one time that it got stuck on the rail. I'm thinking this is just a leveling issue?

Most likely. I'd suggest picking up a cheap digital level. I used a phone app at first and it was way off.

I have this one: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07R12DZQ9/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_0QW4HBXB5QKHXDJVMYJH

#10990 2 years ago
Quoted from EternitytoM83:

Most likely. I'd suggest picking up a cheap digital level. I used a phone app at first and it was way off.
I have this one: amazon.com link »

I have a digital leveler. My slope is about 6.8 and is level side to side, but bubble leveler on machine is not centered. Not sure what's up

#10991 2 years ago
Quoted from JakePG:

I have a digital leveler. My slope is about 6.8 and is level side to side, but bubble leveler on machine is not centered. Not sure what's up

Try bumping it up to 7, that's the pitch Gomez recommended. I think my bubble's touching the top line.

#10992 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Re read my post, I said I would love to hear Tanio and Gomez go in depth on deadpool.

Joel (@joelbob) from Just Another Pinball Podcast interviewed them both this past summer. It's a great listen.

https://podcastaddict.com/episode/125160847

#10993 2 years ago
Quoted from EternitytoM83:

I have this one: amazon.com link »

Quoted from JakePG:

There are also free levels you can download to your phone or tablet.

#10994 2 years ago
Quoted from JakePG:

Also make sure the katana is installed correctly. It should be flush on the posts it mounts to.

#10995 2 years ago

Thinking of buying a NIB / Dec build Pro. Any idea if they have taken care of the Snikt misaligned target and the Katana ramp digging into the playfield issue?

#10996 2 years ago

I love this game som much that I traded my pro for an LE and traveled 4 countrys for the trade, now I'm a member of the DP LE club. My pro played great but the new LE is so much faster so I think the built in spirit level seems way off, plus the pro vs premium differences changes the gameplay some. I don't remember what tweaks and at what degrees slope I had my pro on as I only levelled it based on the spirit levels, can you guys provide me with your recommendation on Premium/LE setup? I need to find the correct slope and do the recommended tweaks.

Screenshot 2021-11-04 at 08.36.39 (resized).pngScreenshot 2021-11-04 at 08.36.39 (resized).png
#10997 2 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Thinking of buying a NIB / Dec build Pro. Any idea if they have taken care of the Snikt misaligned target and the Katana ramp digging into the playfield issue?

Thinking of buying? My pro has been on order for 12mo. now.
I ended up buying a used one in September. Better commit soon.

#10998 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

The only other way I know of is from the mystery award "Advance Chimichanga Truck" which is equal to one right orbit shot I believe.

Thank you, I just got the chimi high score because of this. Instead of trying to hit that clunky outlane for a 3rd time, I saw mystery was lit at the scoop and got lucky to advance the chimi truck.

#10999 2 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Those two items are so small a problem to fix, don't let it change your decision. They are "in a few minutes" fixes

#11000 2 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

For the last run - "No" and "Sorta"

I have an April 2021 build premium. The Snikt target still came without an anti-sway bracket out of the box, but it's a $5 part from PBL. The leading edge of the Katana ramp guild came with a notch out of the leading edge. Whether that's enough to prevent any damage is beyond me. I still installed the cliffy and used washers all over the place to raise every rail off the playfield.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

8,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

8,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ormond Beach, FL
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 25.95
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 16,295 posts in this topic. You are on page 220 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/220 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.