(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,195 posts
  • 1,083 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 hours ago by SiN13
  • Topic is favorited by 556 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1688 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1689 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240327_001906_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240327_001709_Chrome (resized).jpg
IMG_8452 (resized).jpg
IMG_8453 (resized).jpg
IMG_8454 (resized).jpg
IMG_8455 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240323_200809 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240326_153304_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
20240326_103932 (resized).jpg
20240326_103906 (resized).jpg
IMG_8461 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,195 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 324.
#1001 5 years ago

Got this dude to add later...

20181104_171623 (resized).jpg20181104_171623 (resized).jpg
20181104_103124 (resized).jpg20181104_103124 (resized).jpg

#1002 5 years ago
20181002_224945 (resized).jpg20181002_224945 (resized).jpg20181002_225012 (resized).jpg20181002_225012 (resized).jpg
#1003 5 years ago

Took my pinball to another level with an original sketch from Rob Liefeld (creator of Deadpool, cable, domino) ....

20181027_152708 (resized).jpg20181027_152708 (resized).jpg20181027_153046 (resized).jpg20181027_153046 (resized).jpg
#1004 5 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

Took my pinball to another level with an original sketch from Rob Liefeld (creator of Deadpool, cable, domino) ....[quoted image][quoted image]

Nicely Done!

#1005 5 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

You know when you or a friend/family gets a new car and you start to notice them all over in the road. Well I was walking down the freezer aisle and I assure you this is the first time I’ve ever noticed the chimmi’s. Keep BOOMin BOOMers.
[quoted image]

El monterey chimi's are awesome!!! I keep my freezer stocked with cases of them lol

#1006 5 years ago
Quoted from TheJerol:

You'll find this post helpful over on Tiltforums: http://tiltforums.com/t/deadpool-rulesheet/4311
As others have stated, the rules are still evolving, but the current code ruleset is pretty well laid out in that post, and it's updated regularly when new code is released. Stern folks also reply to posts in that thread.
Enjoy!

Thanks guys, much appreciated from a newbie!

#1007 5 years ago

11 original tracks?

Netflix > Cooking on High > Episode 2 > 9:55 / second dish review

Im not up to date on my hiphop loops, but is this not so original after all?

Spoiler alert - This show is absolute $#!+. I suggest u just FFW...

#1008 5 years ago

What is the most balls you can get on the playfield during the multi-ball modes? I know the game takes 6 balls, and today during I think Ninja multiball I had 4 balls going at once (although I have no idea how I got from 3 to 4). Can you get 5, or even 6 balls going at once in the game?

#1009 5 years ago

You can get Add-A-Ball as a mystery award during ninja multiball, which explains how you might have gotten that 4th ball.
That's as many as I've ever had, but I've never gotten to the Sinister multiball.

#1010 5 years ago

Might be just 4 since the katana lock could have 2 in it and if you get Lil Deadpool multiball and max out at 4, that would be 6 balls on the play field and nothing in the trough.

#1011 5 years ago

Has anyone had shaker motor issues with this machine?

#1012 5 years ago

Love my shaker, whats ur issue?

#1013 5 years ago

I have 2 Lermods Chimichanga trucks that were bought to go into customers games. They are not going to be used. Both are new never installed and ran 62.50 plus shipping. Will sell at 50 shipped in the US. Figured I'd post here before listing in the market. PM me if interested.

#1014 5 years ago

I have also Problems with the shaker.

On minimal use the shaker is not working.

Moderate and max use have the same power in Game.

i think this is a software bug.

#1015 5 years ago
Quoted from moTiv8:

I have also Problems with the shaker.
On minimal use the shaker is not working.
Moderate and max use have the same power in Game.
i think this is a software bug.

They all have the same power. It is the frequency of the shaker being used that gets changed.

#1016 5 years ago

I added a motor. 2 weeks later it engaged during a game and would not stop. Bright blue from the cab. Unplugged and no issues. Plugged back in and went funky.

#1017 5 years ago

Just joined the club last night (traded my IMVE for a NIB DP) and this game is a LOT of fun. Hysterical, too, easily one of the funniest pins I've played in a long time...

#1018 5 years ago

With regard to the metal posts between the out and in lanes, have most people left the rubber rings off those posts (like the game came from the factory) or have they added them on? I read/heard that George Gomez thought ball times were too long with the rubber rings on, but that's definitely not the case for me (which I guess says something about my pinball skills) and my game is for home use (not on location). Having said that, I don't want to make the game too easy. Right now I have left the rubber rings off and have the plastic posts/openings near the outlanes set at their middle setting.

#1019 5 years ago

I put the rubber rings back on mine, posts are set at factory position. I find it much more fun to play with the rings. As for making it too easy, if you start blowing up the game and are getting longer and longer ball times, remove the rubbers, open up the posts, adjust until you feel it is challenging again. I doubt that will happen for me any time soon.

#1020 5 years ago

I put the rings on right out of the box. We need all the benefit we can get in my house. No pinball pros indeed. Our ball times are nowhere near what I would call "too long". Quite the opposite I'm afraid.

#1021 5 years ago

Rings on, have not moved the posts. Still have some factory scores on the board, so the difficulty is fine for our home.

#1022 5 years ago

Are all the balls supposed to come rolling out of the Katana at once (touching each other) during multi-ball or are they supposed to be spaced out (couple inches apart). Additionally, when 1 ball is holding in the Katana and I shoot another ball up the Katana (lock NOT lit) both balls roll out of the Katana, not just one. Before the new code I thought it only let 1 ball out and held the other one. If I have 2 in the Katana and shoot a 3rd, all 3 balls roll out, but it's not in Ninja multi-ball yet. Question- is this supposed to happen, is it a code problem or is my lock not functioning correctly? What does yours do?

#1023 5 years ago

Katana multi ball doesn’t come that often but I noticed twice last night that all three balls came down together which I don’t remember happening on previous code

Still getting air balls off the slingshots into shooter lane and outline with reduced sling power, any ideas what that could be?

#1024 5 years ago
Quoted from cyberkryten:

Katana multi ball doesn’t come that often but I noticed twice last night that all three balls came down together which I don’t remember happening on previous code
Still getting air balls off the slingshots into shooter lane and outline with reduced sling power, any ideas what that could be?

I noted this also.

#1025 5 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Are all the balls supposed to come rolling out of the Katana at once (touching each other) during multi-ball or are they supposed to be spaced out (couple inches apart). Additionally, when 1 ball is holding in the Katana and I shoot another ball up the Katana (lock NOT lit) both balls roll out of the Katana, not just one. Before the new code I thought it only let 1 ball out and held the other one. If I have 2 in the Katana and shoot a 3rd, all 3 balls roll out, but it's not in Ninja multi-ball yet. Question- is this supposed to happen, is it a code problem or is my lock not functioning correctly? What does yours do?

On mine, there is a one second delay (or thereabouts) between ball release during Katana MB.

It sounds like you may have an issue as the katana ramp definitely should only release one ball if you shoot the ramp without Lock lit and already have one or two balls locked. It sounds like your lock gate is staying open too long, allowing all balls to escape. This would also explain the behavior your seeing during MB.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#1026 5 years ago

On my machine I'd estimate 75% of the time the balls release slowly, spaced apart. This is as I would expect. However, I have definitely noticed them all come rolling out all at once and thought it odd. I chalked it up to software that isn't totally polished yet and didn't think any more about it.

#1027 5 years ago

I just played a game and paid special attention to Ninja multiball. Each of the 3 balls was released by themselves with a short delay.

Also, at the end of every game, any balls in the katana are released one at a time.

#1028 5 years ago
Quoted from TheJerol: It sounds like your lock gate is staying open too long

Anybody know of an adjustment for this locking gate, a screw to tighten or a part to replace?

#1029 5 years ago

Normally balls are released from Katana one at a time on mine, but I had a Katana multiball last night where they all released at once. Maybe in some cases code decides to release all at same time?

#1030 5 years ago

The first time I had Ninja Multiball, all 3 balls came down at once. But since then, it’s always spaced out. I thought it was intentional at first and it made me think of 3 ninjas sliding down a rope line all at once... sneak attack!! I thought it was sort of cool (especially since ball saver would kick in if I didn’t manage to get all 3 in play). Would be great if they could put this as a selectable setting in the code menu.

#1031 5 years ago

Regarding the post shipping with no rubbers.. i was one of the early pro guys and thought it was strange. So i messaged George on a Unday night and he responded in seconds ( such a nice guy )

I removed them after studying ball times on a bunch of test games- in your house it probably doesnt matter

20180526_112707 (resized).jpg20180526_112707 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20181110-143912_Messenger (resized).jpgScreenshot_20181110-143912_Messenger (resized).jpg
#1032 5 years ago

Regarding the lack of Rubbers on the posts i was one of the early Pro owners and thought it was Strange. I messaged George on a sunday evening and he got back to me right away ( such a nice guy! )

I removed them after studying ball times on a bunch of test games- in your house it probably doesnt matter

Screenshot_20181110-143912_Messenger (resized).jpgScreenshot_20181110-143912_Messenger (resized).jpg
#1033 5 years ago

Just played a few games and Katana released balls spaced out for multiball, and at the end of game another time, so really only seen it release all balls at once occasionally. My guess is software bug, or there is some reason they need to be released all at once depending on what else is going on in the game.

On an unrelated note, looping the Dazzler shot on the LE, ripping that spinner over and over again is becoming one of my favorite shots. Is it "worth" the price increase over the Pro to get a Premium just for that shot? I dunno, but it is so satisfying I can't imagine playing without it.

#1034 5 years ago

Thanks for everyone's input on the rubber bands on the out/in lane posts. I decided to put them on and see how it goes. Also playing around with the playfield angle a little. Had it a 7 degrees, but then saw someone thought 6.8 was even better so will try that. Perhaps with the rubber bands and the revised angle I'll actually be able to beat more than two battles/quests (although have only had the game for a week so far) and get Ninja Multiball more often. As far as Ninja Multiball, have only gotten it a few times but on mine the balls are released with a space between them (same thing when I have 2 balls released from the katana at the end of the game - which is how my game often ends).

#1035 5 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

On an unrelated note, looping the Dazzler shot on the LE, ripping that spinner over and over again is becoming one of my favorite shots. Is it "worth" the price increase over the Pro to get a Premium just for that shot? I dunno, but it is so satisfying I can't imagine playing without it.

I agree, that's fun as hell.

I don't think any LE is "worth it", the Pros are the best value, but I like having the best version of the game.

#1036 5 years ago

It doesn't bother me to badly, that the balls all roll out together during melt-ball. My issue is that, when I shoot a ball in the Katana and it's supposed to spit one ball back to me, all the balls roll out of the Katana and not just one. It seems like the problem is getting worse.

#1037 5 years ago

All of mine come out together like trooper mutilball on maiden and one of the multiballs on gotg.

#1038 5 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

It doesn't bother me to badly, that the balls all roll out together during melt-ball. My issue is that, when I shoot a ball in the Katana and it's supposed to spit one ball back to me, all the balls roll out of the Katana and not just one. It seems like the problem is getting worse.

Give Chas a call on Monday, he's great. Let us know how it goes.

#1039 5 years ago

My left orbit spinner never "rips", most I'll get is one or two rotations, sometimes the ball will go under without spinning the spinner at all. Other times it sort of clunks. Is there a way to adjust it at all?

#1040 5 years ago

stream with direct output!

#1041 5 years ago

Beautiful looking and sounding stream Neil. Well done.

#1042 5 years ago
Quoted from mrbillishere:

Give Chas a call on Monday, he's great. Let us know how it goes.

He just helped me out with my SW. I feel guilty emailing him again. However, I just might. I was just trying to find the quick fix.

#1043 5 years ago

Just had a BOOM worthy ball one and total score during league tonight.

Told Sauron to go back home to LOTR.

DPBall1 (resized).jpgDPBall1 (resized).jpgDPGC (resized).jpgDPGC (resized).jpg
#1044 5 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

I've seen limited video of the LE/Premium gameplay, but those disco loops sure look fun. The lights and sounds are great too! It's a tough call for sure for me if I would pick the Premium over the pro. I'm leaning pro if I get a DP.

Rob

#1045 5 years ago
Quoted from heyitsjoebob:

My left orbit spinner never "rips", most I'll get is one or two rotations, sometimes the ball will go under without spinning the spinner at all. Other times it sort of clunks. Is there a way to adjust it at all?

Make sure the switch actuator is in the right place on the spinner wire. You want it to be going straight through the playfield hole, if it's angled if could be pulling on it funny and resisting the spin. Also put a tiny drop of lubricant on each side while you're at it. Mine rips so hard I can usually get into disco multi off two clean shots.

#1046 5 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

Just had a BOOM worthy ball one and total score during league tonight.
Told Sauron to go back home to LOTR.[quoted image][quoted image]

Do you remember what you did to score so high? I am guessing some playfield multipliers were involved.

#1047 5 years ago

I join the club. I saw my iron man VE and bought deadpool pro.the quality of the board is worse but in general I am very happy with the change of machine.It is absolutely necessary the protector of playfield ..... it is a beautiful machine and very addictive

20181112_182025 (resized).jpg20181112_182025 (resized).jpg
#1048 5 years ago
Quoted from speederice:

Do you remember what you did to score so high? I am guessing some playfield multipliers were involved.

Hitting the “SNIKT!” target/ramp combo (before / or having) a pf multiplier going then hitting a large value shot is monumental for big scores as you have guessed.

Another high scoring opportunity is to light up all 4 teamups enabling the Colossus jackpot loop/target shot. Hit that jackpot shot during a combo with a PF multiplier going. BOOM!

#1049 5 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I've seen limited video of the LE/Premium gameplay, but those disco loops sure look fun. The lights and sounds are great too! It's a tough call for sure for me if I would pick the Premium over the pro. I'm leaning pro if I get a DP.
Rob

We have all 3 models in stock. Currently travelling to IAAPA in Florida...will post video of LE/Premium on Nitro’s FB page tomorrow.

#1050 5 years ago

does anyone know if its possible to download the current code before updating to .95 ... Would hate to update and not like the changes.. we have a Deadpool pro

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs
Protection
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
8,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop
Other
$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple
Shooter rods
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 130.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 16,195 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 324.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/21?hl=speederice and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.