(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,295 posts
  • 1,092 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Magicman
  • Topic is favorited by 557 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240422_042849~2 (resized).jpg
20240420_214553 (resized).jpg
20240419_183748 (resized).jpg
20240419_184303 (resized).jpg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,295 posts in this topic. You are on page 219 of 326.
#10901 2 years ago

December run is pushed off to February as of now. Just got word from one that would absolutely know.

#10902 2 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

December run is pushed off to February as of now. Just got word from one that would absolutely know.

Great. Had my order for a DP Premium since June.

#10903 2 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

#10904 2 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Ugh, ah well lets me build up more anticipation and excitement I guess. At least that's what I'm going to tell myself.

#10905 2 years ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

Ugh, ah well lets me build up more anticipation and excitement I guess. At least that's what I'm going to tell myself.

And savings to cover the 1K more that it will cost. I am in the same boat

#10906 2 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

Yep same boat here in since May/June time.

#10907 2 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Yep, I heard the same thing as well - at least the part where it isn't going to be run this year (nothing specific about February - just that it won't be December).

How many of you are going to just cancel your order vs. pony up the extra $900 (premium)? I'm not sure myself. Few people want to part with a DP once they've got them, so there isn't much of a secondary market.

#10908 2 years ago

Ordered since May, sucks we have to deal with the price increase. I’m going to start looking for a used one.

#10909 2 years ago
Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

Yep, I heard the same thing as well - at least the part where it isn't going to be run this year (nothing specific about February - just that it won't be December).
How many of you are going to just cancel your order vs. pony up the extra $900 (premium)? I'm not sure myself. Few people want to part with a DP once they've got them, so there isn't much of a secondary market.

Yeah, guess I'll end up being "ok" paying the extra 900. Like you mentioned, secondary market is scarce already and then having to wait till one relatively close pops up so I can at least give it a look over.

#10910 2 years ago

Bloody rare they come up in Australia, that's for sure.

#10911 2 years ago

C’mon Stern fix this, we need the proper berserker logo for the achievement with Wolverine!

F74679F6-DC1D-4E45-8036-0FC9662244C7 (resized).pngF74679F6-DC1D-4E45-8036-0FC9662244C7 (resized).png

#10912 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Cmon Stern update this, we need a proper berserker logo for the achievement needs Wolverine!

Good eye. Looks like there are a few images that are not correct.

* Berserker Rage
* KatanaRama
* Disco Multiball (this is showing the Platinum Disco Loops badge)

I found them by manipulating image URLs though.

Achievement-Deadpool-BerserkerRage.pngAchievement-Deadpool-BerserkerRage.pngAchievement-Deadpool-KatanaRamaTime.pngAchievement-Deadpool-KatanaRamaTime.pngAchievement-Deadpool-DiscoMultiBall.pngAchievement-Deadpool-DiscoMultiBall.png
#10913 2 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

The Insider Connected achievements list for Deadpool is now online. A new game code update should be out very very soon:
[quoted image]

I recently talk to george gomez about achievements and he tell me a new code is very soon. I ask him if he can add a new animation for the final shot of the final battle (sad to see a grey screen then « respawn ». The answer were « we will see what we can do » i also said the retrokit will be available on november

#10914 2 years ago

Normally I don't care, and really don't mind waiting, but I'm a bit miffed at these continuing manufacturing delays for everyone when Stern are still announcing and building more and more new games (Godzilla, Star Wars Pin, Elvira "Filthy Rich" Edition etc....).

I do have a Deadpool Premium on order, which was due in Feb, but I'll be damn lucky to see it around then. I think I'm especially sensitive to this because I sold my pro (prematurely it seems) to make the upgrade and I'm missing it soooooo much!

I did get a Star Trek LE as a "temp replacement" though so its not all doom and gloom.

#10915 2 years ago

The Kraken and Wholly Mammoth achievements are curious. I wonder if this is from unused art when they were initially designing it. I can't recall if it was George Gomez or Zombie Yeti who mentioned it, but I think the initial plans were to have more Quests and Battles than what we ended up with.

I kinda makes sense as I always wondered why T-rex + Megalodon + Sauron resulted in squid/octopus legs. Not sure that the Mammoth was retained at all for Megakrakolodonus Rex. Actually is that a Mammoth tusk just behind the T-Rex head? Or is that part of the shark? Super important question, I know. I am likely reading wayyyy too much into this.

Achievement-Deadpool-MegakrakolodonusRex.pngAchievement-Deadpool-MegakrakolodonusRex.pngAchievement-Deadpool-Kraken.pngAchievement-Deadpool-Kraken.pngAchievement-Deadpool-WoolyMammoth.pngAchievement-Deadpool-WoolyMammoth.png
#10916 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Like you mentioned, secondary market is scarce already and then having to wait till one relatively close pops up so I can at least give it a look over.

The problem is they insta-sell. I waited 2 years before I gave up and went nib. I have really bad luck tho, I’m sure most of ya’d are better off.

#10917 2 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

The problem is they insta-sell. I waited 2 years before I gave up and went nib. I have really bad luck tho, I’m sure most of ya’d are better off.

True, if fairly priced they're not going to last at all. Too many right conditions to get one =(

Well...filling the gap in the wait by getting some random mods that I feel will improve the game.

#10918 2 years ago
Quoted from OCP2:

Ordered since May, sucks we have to deal with the price increase. I’m going to start looking for a used one.

I was thinking about that too, but asking prices plus shipping are about the same as what I’d pay for NIB. And used games don’t come with technical support.

Also, I predict that one more new game will be announced before DP goes back on the line.

#10919 2 years ago

I fucked up. Was the first game i bought.

Best pinball ever made.

I'd own a mansion on the hill if it wasn't for fucking Deadpool.

#10920 2 years ago
Quoted from Smack:

The Kraken and Wholly Mammoth achievements are curious. I wonder if this is from unused art when they were initially designing it. I can't recall if it was George Gomez or Zombie Yeti who mentioned it, but I think the initial plans were to have more Quests and Battles than what we ended up with.
I kinda makes sense as I always wondered why T-rex + Megalodon + Sauron resulted in squid/octopus legs. Not sure that the Mammoth was retained at all for Megakrakolodonus Rex. Actually is that a Mammoth tusk just behind the T-Rex head? Or is that part of the shark? Super important question, I know. I am likely reading wayyyy too much into this.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

In the original artwork for the playfield there was definitely a Kraken with insert and maybe a Mastodon, I’ll have to find it again to confirm the mastodon but I remember the kraken being there on the far right next to the POOL targets.

Strange how they kept it all in the code and on the back glass but never added it later, but I guess once they got rid of the insert the chance was gone although a hidden mode in the scoop would have been cool.

#10921 2 years ago

Found one but I am sure I remember another version with the Kraken where Sauron ended up, zombieyeti ?

3E9B98A1-0424-427E-9753-787D108469FF (resized).jpeg3E9B98A1-0424-427E-9753-787D108469FF (resized).jpeg
#10922 2 years ago
Quoted from Smack:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

There may be a chance that something like this makes it into the code. More likely though, I would guess that Stern provided a bunch of art assets to the partner company that is doing a bunch of the web and backend stuff for Insider Connected. There is likely to be unused asset material for other titles as well.

#10923 2 years ago

The Deadpool machine at Expo indicates version X1.05.27...then still in beta:

Screenshot_20211028-071155_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20211028-071155_Chrome.jpg
#10924 2 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

[quoted image]

Hopefully we get a stand alone "mini game" like AIQ, JP and few other recent Sterns have.

Unfortunately I'm afraid it may be at an additional cost...

#10925 2 years ago
7731ABC1-DF96-448E-AA72-2C00390AAED9 (resized).png7731ABC1-DF96-448E-AA72-2C00390AAED9 (resized).png
#10926 2 years ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

I was thinking about that too, but asking prices plus shipping are about the same as what I’d pay for NIB. And used games don’t come with technical support.
Also, I predict that one more new game will be announced before DP goes back on the line.

Yeah the gap between used and nib isn’t much, this is if you find a used one. I’m sure I’ll end up buying nib.

#10927 2 years ago

I've had a pro on order since November 2020.
Grabbed a used one last month.
Stern need to run their backorder before announcing more homepins or limited edition bs.

#10928 2 years ago

Any advice before I install these on my DP premium? Tricks or problems to look out for?

20211029_172528.jpg20211029_172528.jpg
#10929 2 years ago
Quoted from WolfWeb:

Any advice before I install these on my DP premium? Tricks or problems to look out for?
[quoted image]

Nope shooter Lane and outdrain are straight forward. Removing the apron makes it super easy, far right shooter Lane protector remove the first two screws that hold the protector in but just loose a couple others enough so you can simply slide it under.

Scoop is simple enough but if your factory protector is holding up perfectly I would just leave it in and keep the cliffy on hand should the stern one begin to lift/fail. They seem to be hit and miss.

#10930 2 years ago
Quoted from WolfWeb:

[quoted image]

I never could get the ball guide one to stay in place so I just used nylon washers under the posts and left ramp as well.

#10931 2 years ago
Quoted from glpinball:

I never could get the ball guide one to stay in place so I just used nylon washers under the posts and left ramp as well.

Right side protector for the shooter lane? The bottom 2 screws should hold it in place, then tighten them fairly tight so the side rail clamps down on it and holds it tightly in place.

#10932 2 years ago

So I asked my sister at the start of the week for a tnut and screw as one of mine broke in the back (top right of the pop bumpers) and they haven’t gotten back to me. Does anyone know what size screws and tnuts they used in this game I need one and my game has been down for 3 weeks

#10933 2 years ago
Quoted from Audioenslaved:

So I asked my sister at the start of the week for a tnut and screw as one of mine broke in the back (top right of the pop bumpers) and they haven’t gotten back to me. Does anyone know what size screws and tnuts they used in this game I need one and my game has been down for 3 weeks

#6 and #8 T-nuts are typically used in most pinball machines in my experience.

#10934 2 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

[quoted image]

What does the apron look like?

#10935 2 years ago
Quoted from WolfWeb:

[quoted image]

Are you sure that dog is going fit under glass? Looks kinda big.

#10936 2 years ago

I've been trying to set the chimichanga high score for a month now and struggling. Can I confirm that there's no other way to get greater than 6 chimichangas than the following flow.

1. hit right orbit shot 1x to qualify chimis
2. hit 3x chimis to qualify quest
3. play quest (doesn't matter if you drain or finish)
4. hit right orbit shot 2x to qualify chimis
5. hit 3x chimis to qualify quest
6. play quest (doesn't matter if you drain or finish)
7. hit right orbit shot 3x to qualify chimis
8. hit chimis?!?!

I've gotten to step 8 a handful of times but of course clank every attempt at the right orbit and drain. Am I missing another way to get some chimis?

#10937 2 years ago

Here’s the final result of my newly powder coated DP Pro. Color is Prismatic Illusion Red, total cost $250. I absolutely love both the look and feel. Worth it, but it was hard to go without my game for 10 days.

Quoted from rapidflipper:

I dropped off the parts at the powder coat shop today, and they'll be ready in a week. I picked "Illusion Red" which is the same color that was used by Lermods to amazing effect. The cost was $250 which includes all armor, legs and coin door. Will post follow-up photos when it's back together.

5E906BB7-2F3A-4302-96F2-9FA7D6F3BEF7 (resized).jpeg5E906BB7-2F3A-4302-96F2-9FA7D6F3BEF7 (resized).jpeg83A82689-909F-439B-886F-0B88901A4B08 (resized).jpeg83A82689-909F-439B-886F-0B88901A4B08 (resized).jpeg
#10938 2 years ago
Quoted from rapidflipper:

Here’s the final result of my newly powder coated DP Pro. Color is Prismatic Illusion Red, total cost $250. I absolutely love both the look and feel. Worth it, but it was hard to go without my game for 10 days.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Buddy that is looking really great! I may need to find another shop near me. The guys have had my IJ parts forever. First time it didn't turn out well at all.

#10939 2 years ago
Quoted from Zambonilli:

I've been trying to set the chimichanga high score for a month now and struggling. Can I confirm that there's no other way to get greater than 6 chimichangas than the following flow.
1. hit right orbit shot 1x to qualify chimis
2. hit 3x chimis to qualify quest
3. play quest (doesn't matter if you drain or finish)
4. hit right orbit shot 2x to qualify chimis
5. hit 3x chimis to qualify quest
6. play quest (doesn't matter if you drain or finish)
7. hit right orbit shot 3x to qualify chimis
8. hit chimis?!?!
I've gotten to step 8 a handful of times but of course clank every attempt at the right orbit and drain. Am I missing another way to get some chimis?

The only other way I know of is from the mystery award "Advance Chimichanga Truck" which is equal to one right orbit shot I believe.

#10940 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Scoop is simple enough but if your factory protector is holding up perfectly I would just leave it in and keep the cliffy on hand should the stern one begin to lift/fail. They seem to be hit and miss.

oh ok, the cliffy is a replacement for the factory? You have to remove the factory one? Thanks for your comment.

#10941 2 years ago
Quoted from WolfWeb:

oh ok, the cliffy is a replacement for the factory? You have to remove the factory one? Thanks for your comment.

Yes, and Yes.

#10942 2 years ago

I played George Gomez's personal Deadpool on the Expo floor yesterday and then turn around just in time to see him pass by and shake his hand for such a great game that I'm taking delivery on next year... Talk about surreal

Screenshot_20211031-140142_Photos (resized).jpgScreenshot_20211031-140142_Photos (resized).jpg

#10943 2 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

I played George Gomez's personal Deadpool on the Expo floor yesterday and then turn around just in time to see him pass by and shake his hand for such a great game that I'm taking delivery on next year... Talk about surreal
[quoted image]

Man, looking at that premium artwork makes me extra look forward to whenever that run goes on the line. I havent told my wife about the GZ coming in (will have it at work anyway since we're short on space with remodeling), but with the DP I think she'll have lots of fun just with the theme of the pin alone.

#10944 2 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

I'm taking delivery on next year.

Me too! I wasn't a big fan of the Premium art, but in Cary Hardy's recent Expo video, the colors on that Premium really popped more than I've ever seen in any pictures. The blues looked really vibrant, and I was like "Wow, that looks way better than I've ever seen, I love it". What did you think of the Premium art in real life?

#10945 2 years ago

The Premium art package is the best of the 3.

#10946 2 years ago

Has anyone received or gotten any recent info on the latest batch of toppers? Last I knew they were supposed to be out by end of October.

#10947 2 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

[quoted image]

He doesn't have an LE???

Can't wait for my premium next year, there's a hole in my heart where my pro used to be.

#10948 2 years ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

He doesn't have an LE???
Can't wait for my premium next year, there's a hole in my heart where my pro used to be.

Have you ordered? There is no production schedule yet. We have asked for one as well.

#10949 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Have you ordered? There is no production schedule yet. We have asked for one as well.

Yeah I ordered a few months back, and was told the eta was Feb 22. With all the delays and supply issues I'm certainly not expecting it then, but as long as I get it at some point, I'm fine with that (well, sometime in 2022 would be great)! I do miss my pro a lot, but its definitely a machine worth waiting for.

#10950 2 years ago

Yaah! Lit flippers by Arcade Made

dp17 (resized).jpgdp17 (resized).jpg

dp18 (resized).jpgdp18 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

8,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ormond Beach, FL
$ 64.99
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Rochester, NH
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bay Area, CA
$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

There are 16,295 posts in this topic. You are on page 219 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/219?hl=purdue and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.