(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,268 posts
  • 1,090 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by KnockerPTSD
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240419_183748 (resized).jpg
20240419_184303 (resized).jpg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,268 posts in this topic. You are on page 217 of 326.
#10801 2 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

Yes you have to hit the target and have it ricochet up the ramp. You get credit when the ball passes opto here in pic [quoted image]

I think I had a few slow rollers that didn't register, lol!

#10802 2 years ago
Quoted from UCFKnight71:

I'm so grateful for all of the advice so far! I guess I'll have to add the Snikt shot to my practice routine.

If you are only going for score, ALWAYS shoot for the snikt on a left flipper feed. I mean literally EVERY time.
My GC is 16B with 25 snikts in one 3-ball (plus extras) game.

#10803 2 years ago
Quoted from UCFKnight71:

I'm so grateful for all of the advice so far! I guess I'll have to add the Snikt shot to my practice routine. I feel like I've sort of hit a wall on my progress. I'm doing much better with ball control and understanding the rules. Sometimes I can even nudge and it makes a difference. My aim is still awful, and I brick a lot of shots that puts me in danger. Either a bricked shot leads to the slings flinging the ball to the outlane before I can react, or the ball slips between the flippers. I rarely get to 100,000,000, which I consider a minimum decent score. My high score is still only 351, 768,810, which I know is not that impressive.
Can anyone share their strategy when they start a new game? What do you shoot for first? When do you go into a battle, and in what order? I feel like I go back and forth in my strategy and I'm not sure if I am prioritizing things right. Do you all try to get a Snikt constantly to get the multiplier, or does that just come as you are doing other things? Again, I am loving this game and am happy that this forum exists to help. I'm trying to avoid getting frustrated with my lack of progress!

For strategy I would say try to hit the right orbit early to go for some chimis (yellow inserts). That will open up the option of quests even if you don't have a battle lit. Also pay attention to weapons and try to rack them up.

Make sure you can hit the scoop very consistently. So much happens there (extra ball, mystery, quest/battles start and final blow, mechsuit multiball, etc). You should be able to hit it from both flippers pretty well. On the left from a trap is certainly much easier, but from the right you should practice both on the fly and from a trap.

#10804 2 years ago
Quoted from WolfWeb:Where did you get this from please? I got one from mezel mods and it was terrible, really bad 3d printing with terrible layer adhesion.

you can get it from Lucxor theres plenty of pics and info in this thread. I'd check out the gallery to help you find it better. I have one in my game too and its sweet. Very very nice quality, you won't be disappointed.

#10805 2 years ago
Quoted from noysboy:

If you are only going for score, ALWAYS shoot for the snikt on a left flipper feed. I mean literally EVERY time.

Ok, that is now my goal!

#10806 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

For strategy I would say try to hit the right orbit early to go for some chimis (yellow inserts). That will open up the option of quests even if you don't have a battle lit. Also pay attention to weapons and try to rack them up.
Make sure you can hit the scoop very consistently. So much happens there (extra ball, mystery, quest/battles start and final blow, mechsuit multiball, etc). You should be able to hit it from both flippers pretty well. On the left from a trap is certainly much easier, but from the right you should practice both on the fly and from a trap.

Very helpful! Do you try to rack up disco spins early on the left orbit?

#10807 2 years ago
Quoted from UCFKnight71:

Very helpful! Do you try to rack up disco spins early on the left orbit?

I get disco pretty often yes, but don't usually go for it directly unless I see I am close to getting it and don't have something else immediately ready.

Also for battles, sabertooth is my first most of the times. Then I go juggernaut then mystique. Waiting for those two gives you a better chance of getting your teamups ready as well which can help complete them and get higher scores.

#10808 2 years ago

I like to set different objectives on DP sometimes.

I'll try to start all the multiballs and not worry about battles, or i'll skip quests to go for the sauron battle etc.

#10809 2 years ago

Curious. Do you find it easier to hit the snikt target from a left flipper feed or catch?

#10810 2 years ago

Couldn't get an official topper so will use this. Red Japanese katana, Damascus folded steel 8192 layers with Deadpool engraved in Japanese Kanji lettering. Now just how to figure out how to secure and light it.

20211015_180218.jpg20211015_180218.jpg20211015_180618.jpg20211015_180618.jpg20211015_180728.jpg20211015_180728.jpg
#10811 2 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

Curious. Do you find it easier to hit the snikt target from a left flipper feed or catch?

I can hit it from a trap however the energy isn't always there. So a feed with some speed on it tends to have a better chance of actually making it up the ramp.

#10812 2 years ago

Anyone heard any updates on if Deadpool will still be going into production in December? Wasn’t sure if it is being bumped to January.

#10813 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

I can hit it from a trap however the energy isn't always there. So a feed with some speed on it tends to have a better chance of actually making it up the ramp.

Interesting. It’s the opposite for me. A shot from the trap is the best way to hit it on my machine. If the ball as any movement on it, it’s difficult to hit it early enough on the flipper to go towards the target.

#10814 2 years ago
Quoted from noysboy:

Impressive score and Snikts! 7 Billion and only 5 Snikts is my current best.

Would like to see a pic of your Snikt target to see if position is a little different or not?

Also - you should put your score(s) on Pinside... would be the current high for Deadpool.

#10815 2 years ago
Quoted from WolfWeb:

Couldn't get an official topper so will use this. Red Japanese katana, Damascus folded steel 8192 layers with Deadpool engraved in Japanese Kanji lettering. Now just how to figure out how to secure and light it.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Sounds inexpensive

#10816 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Impressive score and Snikts! 7 Billion and only 5 Snikts is my current best.
Would like to see a pic of your Snikt target to see if position is a little different or not?
Also - you should put your score(s) on Pinside... would be the current high for Deadpool.

See my post a while ago - https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/188#post-6277720

as for scores. Being Home Use, they dont really mean anything.

#10817 2 years ago
Quoted from drwicket:

Anyone heard any updates on if Deadpool will still be going into production in December? Wasn’t sure if it is being bumped to January.

As of a couple of days ago, there is still a Prem build scheduled for Dec, but quantity was cut. My distributor dropped from 10 available pre-order slots down to 6. I heard that the next Pro build moved to 2022.

#10818 2 years ago
Quoted from UCFKnight71:

I'm so grateful for all of the advice so far! I guess I'll have to add the Snikt shot to my practice routine. I feel like I've sort of hit a wall on my progress. I'm doing much better with ball control and understanding the rules. Sometimes I can even nudge and it makes a difference. My aim is still awful, and I brick a lot of shots that puts me in danger. Either a bricked shot leads to the slings flinging the ball to the outlane before I can react, or the ball slips between the flippers. I rarely get to 100,000,000, which I consider a minimum decent score. My high score is still only 351, 768,810, which I know is not that impressive.
Can anyone share their strategy when they start a new game? What do you shoot for first? When do you go into a battle, and in what order? I feel like I go back and forth in my strategy and I'm not sure if I am prioritizing things right. Do you all try to get a Snikt constantly to get the multiplier, or does that just come as you are doing other things? Again, I am loving this game and am happy that this forum exists to help. I'm trying to avoid getting frustrated with my lack of progress!

Here's my noob strategy on a premium, which isn't optimal (DudeRegular's is better) but gets me higher scores at my personal skill level. This is basically a priority based strategy starting from ball 1:

- If the ball is feeding the left flipper, lock is lit, and mini Deadpool isn't green, I aim for the katana lock

- If the ball is feeding the right flipper and mini Deadpool isn't green, I aim for disco loops

- If two balls are locked or mini Deadpool is green (because I accidentally hit the mini DP drop targets way too often), then I aim for the scoop from either flipper

- After hitting the scoop (whether intentional or not) and I haven't accidentally completed both mini DP and ninja multiballs, I start the Juggernaut battle

- During Juggernaut, I aim to either start mini DP multi-ball or, less ideally, ninja multiball

- Beat Juggernaut (hopefully) and complete the rest of the multiball

- If two balls are still locked on the katana and Quest is lit, I aim for the scoop to start the quest and try to start katana multiball during the quest

- If two balls are locked and Quest is not lit, then I aim for Domino/chimi truck loops to light Quest; likewise, if quest is lit but <2 balls are locked, then I try to lock 2 balls

- If neither quest is lit nor 2 balls locked, then I aim to light the Wolverine team up and, once it's ready, aim to light Battle and then start the Mystique battle

- If Battle is lit and I accidentally hit the scoop after beating Juggernaut (or accidentally burned my multiballs before fighting Juggernaut) and neither Quest nor Wolverine are lit, then I default to fighting Sabretooth (he's by far the easiest to beat without team-ups or multiballs)

- I generally reserve my Booms for Quests, and select the Megalodon quest when I have 3-4 Booms banked

- If Mechsuit multiball is ready and I'm not in another mode, then I prioritize starting Mechsuit over everything; during Mechsuit I aim for Snikt on every possible shot from the left flipper

- If katana lock is lit and I'm on my last ball, or I'm on my second-to-last ball and nothing else is lit, then I aim to lock katana balls to start ninja multiball on its own; it's not optimal, but it can generate a good chunk of points (and weapons to progress to an extra ball or Mechsuit) that are worth getting before your last ball drains

- If nothing is lit, then I aim for disco loops to get to disco multiball or Domino/chimi loops to light Quest

- When in doubt, aim for Snikt

Again, this isn't optimal (ideally you'd start and complete Sabertooth quickly), but considering that my accuracy isn't great and I'm constantly about to start mini DB multiball prematurely, I find this strategy gets me more points consistently until I get better at nailing my shots.

#10819 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

Here's my noob strategy on a premium, which isn't optimal (DudeRegular's is better) but gets me higher scores at my personal skill level. This is basically a priority based strategy starting from ball 1:
- If the ball is feeding the left flipper, lock is lit, and mini Deadpool isn't green, I aim for the katana lock
- If the ball is feeding the right flipper and mini Deadpool isn't green, I aim for disco loops
- If two balls are locked or mini Deadpool is green (because I accidentally hit the mini DP drop targets way too often), then I aim for the scoop from either flipper
- After hitting the scoop (whether intentional or not) and I haven't accidentally completed both mini DP and ninja multiballs, I start the Juggernaut battle
- During Juggernaut, I aim to either start mini DP multi-ball or, less ideally, ninja multiball
- Beat Juggernaut (hopefully) and complete the rest of the multiball
- If two balls are still locked on the katana and Quest is lit, I aim for the scoop to start the quest and try to start katana multiball during the quest
- If two balls are locked and Quest is not lit, then I aim for Domino/chimi truck loops to light Quest; likewise, if quest is lit but <2 balls are locked, then I try to lock 2 balls
- If neither quest is lit nor 2 balls locked, then I aim to light the Wolverine team up and, once it's ready, aim to light Battle and then start the Mystique battle
- If Battle is lit and I accidentally hit the scoop after beating Juggernaut (or accidentally burned my multiballs before fighting Juggernaut) and neither Quest nor Wolverine are lit, then I default to fighting Sabretooth (he's by far the easiest to beat without team-ups or multiballs)
- I generally reserve my Booms for Quests, and select the Megalodon quest when I have 3-4 Booms banked
- If Mechsuit multiball is ready and I'm not in another mode, then I prioritize starting Mechsuit over everything; during Mechsuit I aim for Snikt on every possible shot from the left flipper
- If katana lock is lit and I'm on my last ball, or I'm on my second-to-last ball and nothing else is lit, then I aim to lock katana balls to start ninja multiball on its own; it's not optimal, but it can generate a good chunk of points (and weapons to progress to an extra ball or Mechsuit) that are worth getting before your last ball drains
- If nothing is lit, then I aim for disco loops to get to disco multiball or Domino/chimi loops to light Quest
- When in doubt, aim for Snikt
Again, this isn't optimal (ideally you'd start and complete Sabertooth quickly), but considering that my accuracy isn't great and I'm constantly about to start mini DB multiball prematurely, I find this strategy gets me more points consistently until I get better at nailing my shots.

This is incredibly helpful! It really helps me understand what to prioritize and how to make progress. I'm still working on shot consistency and nudging, so hopeful I can use this to know when to make certain moves. I do often hit the scoop too early or start lil' Deadpool multiball too soon as well!

#10820 2 years ago

A good 3 shot sequence that I try to repeat is - shoot the left ramp, the inlane return spots a BOOM letter - shoot Wolverine (works towards the best team up to have in my opinion) - as ball comes down to left flipper, shoot for Katana ramp (just like a new ball plunge). If not locking a ball, the ball will return to the right inlane lighting another BOOM letter. Rinse and repeat.

Of course this can be modified as needed - shoot for Snikt instead of Wolverine.

Later in the game I try to bring Collossus into battles to help boost points.

If you have all 4 team up members - Mystique is the easiest (even with Sauron), usually 1 or 2 Booms will do it and you won't have to even make a shot other than the scoop to finish her off.

Starting Ninja Multiball during Megladon can be very helpful and Booms help here as well.

Having some Booms for T-Rex can also help, but usually I go for left ramp - Baby Deadpool, repeat...

Don't forget if you 'accidentally' shoot the scoop to start a battle or quest and don't have any team ups, Booms, Katana locks, etc - you can hold the Boom button to abort. You will have to recollect the necessary DEAD or Chimichangas to start the mode again.

Any multiball I try for the Snikt as much as possible.

#10821 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Don't forget if you 'accidentally' shoot the scoop to start a battle or quest and don't have any team ups, Booms, Katana locks, etc - you can hold the Boom button to abort. .

WOW, had no idea, thx

#10822 2 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

Interesting. It’s the opposite for me. A shot from the trap is the best way to hit it on my machine. If the ball as any movement on it, it’s difficult to hit it early enough on the flipper to go towards the target.

Shooting snikt from a trap is easier on mine as well. I can still hit it on the feed but it’s difficult. If I have a fresh wax/cleaning, then it becomes easier from the feed. One of the coolest / best shots in pinball IMO.

#10823 2 years ago

I’ve posted before and tried searching and seen the issue is there for a couple of other people but no answers to it. But has anyone solved why sometimes the loop ramp catches the ball or is too slow to come down? I’ve adjusted the switch just after gate at the upper right near the chimmi truck to be a bit more sensitive but it hasn’t really helped. Anyone had any luck?

Also my lil deadpool body has fallen off I’m guessing super glue is the fix?

#10824 2 years ago
Quoted from Audioenslaved:

I’ve posted before and tried searching and seen the issue is there for a couple of other people but no answers to it. But has anyone solved why sometimes the loop ramp catches the ball or is too slow to come down? I’ve adjusted the switch just after gate at the upper right near the chimmi truck to be a bit more sensitive but it hasn’t really helped. Anyone had any luck?
Also my lil deadpool body has fallen off I’m guessing super glue is the fix?

No to first question. I have same issue.

Yes, to the second issue. I used clear Gorilla glue and it has held perfectly since.

#10825 2 years ago

Add those washers to the wolverine rail. Luckily I caught this before it affected gameplay or was visible. I ended up having to mylar over them and raising the rail.

PXL_20211016_172746132 (resized).jpgPXL_20211016_172746132 (resized).jpg
#10826 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Shooting snikt from a trap is easier on mine as well. I can still hit it on the feed but it’s difficult. If I have a fresh wax/cleaning, then it becomes easier from the feed. One of the coolest / best shots in pinball IMO.

Also one of the hardest to do consistently at least for me! But it is one of the great pinball shots along with the katana shot it looks and feels great!

#10827 2 years ago

For those considering upgrading their glass, I did a quick comparison photo of stock vs Stern Invisiglass in the same machine/angle. In my opinion, it's well worth the $250 cost. The best I can describe, stock glass makes the art look a bit washed out while Invisiglass is vibrant! Now to order a new sheet since this one was borrowed from another game.

DP Glass (resized).jpgDP Glass (resized).jpg
#10828 2 years ago
Quoted from rapidflipper:

For those considering upgrading their glass, I did a quick comparison photo of stock vs Stern Invisiglass in the same machine/angle. In my opinion, it's well worth the $250 cost. The best I can describe, stock glass makes the art look a bit washed out while Invisiglass is vibrant! Now to order a new sheet since this one was borrowed from another game.
[quoted image]

I agree! Once I got one sheet, I had to get it for the other machines!

#10829 2 years ago

Yep non-reflective glass is the only must have mod + a colourdmd for DMD games.

#10830 2 years ago

How can I keep the Lil' Deadpool head from turning away. I can turn it on the spring to straighten it out - but it always turns away after a few plays.

I feel like he's giving attitude by looking away...

#10831 2 years ago
Quoted from davegauth:

How can I keep the Lil' Deadpool head from turning away. I can turn it on the spring to straighten it out - but it always turns away after a few plays.

Remove him completely and throw some super glue up into his head maybe? You just want to fix his head to the spring better.

#10832 2 years ago

I’m considering having the hardware powder coated on the Pro. Not finding a lot of instruction for first timers. Anyone done this and have experience with removing side rails and plastic from the lockdown bar? Photo for reference of what I’d be going for. Considering the coin door too, but I’m a bit intimidated.

2B8C3876-F7C2-4CF9-91DD-70791C7A8FC7 (resized).png2B8C3876-F7C2-4CF9-91DD-70791C7A8FC7 (resized).png
#10833 2 years ago

I’m considering having the hardware powder coated on the Pro. Not finding a lot of instruction for first timers. Anyone done this and have experience with removing side rails and plastic from the lockdown bar? Photo for reference of what I’d be going for. Considering the coin door too, but I’m a bit intimidated.
[quoted image]

The rails are held in with screws in the middle and a nut and bolt at each end, easy to remove. All other hardware is just held on with nuts and bolts. Shooter housing is held on with three screws. The plastic on the lockdown bar is tricky as it’s riveted on. You will need to drill out the rivets to remove the plastic. You could rerivet to install it or just use some low profile flat heat screws.

#10834 2 years ago

Awesome, thanks for the detailed response! I will definitely give it a shot.

Quoted from Lermods:

The rails are held in with screws in the middle and a nut and bolt at each end, easy to remove. All other hardware is just held on with nuts and bolts. Shooter housing is held on with three screws. The plastic on the lockdown bar is tricky as it’s riveted on. You will need to drill out the rivets to remove the plastic. You could rerivet to install it or just use some low profile flat heat screws.

#10835 2 years ago

My powdercoater pulled the plastic off for me, and supplied powdercoated pop rivets for me to reinstall it.

DSCF9869[1] (resized).jpgDSCF9869[1] (resized).jpg

#10836 2 years ago
Quoted from davegauth:

Mine keeps doing it too!

#10837 2 years ago
Quoted from UCFKnight71:

Mine keeps doing it too!

If it spins all the around I’d call a priest or sell it.

#10838 2 years ago
Quoted from davegauth:

Quoted from J85M:

Remove him completely and throw some super glue up into his head maybe? You just want to fix his head to the spring better.

Quoted from UCFKnight71:

Mine keeps doing it too!

Some glue on both ends of the spring where it meets the body and head will stop the head from rotating.

You can also replace 'Lil Deadpool altogether... I replaced mine about 6 months ago to mix it up a little since I hit 4000 games played.

IMG_0812 (resized).JPGIMG_0812 (resized).JPG
#10839 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Some glue on both ends of the spring where it meets the body and head will stop the head from rotating.
You can also replace 'Lil Deadpool altogether... I replaced mine about 6 months ago to mix it up a little since I hit 4000 games played. [quoted image]

I like that - where did you did you find the Deadpool dino?

#10840 2 years ago

I made great progress today, and removed everything but the backbox hinge brackets. Is there any trick to removing them safely? If the head is bolted down, can I just take them off without folding it down?

Quoted from Lermods:

#10841 2 years ago
Quoted from davegauth:

I like that - where did you did you find the Deadpool dino?

Funko Pop! Deadpool 30th Anniversary Dinopool.

Found mine on Amazon.

#10842 2 years ago

I made great progress today, and removed everything but the backbox hinge brackets. Is there any trick to removing them safely? If the head is bolted down, can I just take them off without folding it down?

It’s been a little while since I’ve taken a spike game apart, but The head should be stable without the hinges in place since you have two bolts holding the head up in the back. Removing them is easy, use a ratchet with a socket. The right side is a little tighter access due to the power supply box, but not hard at all. A box wrench sill work too. That power box cover comes off easily, just three screws if I recall. I’d unplug the game while you are doing it.

#10843 2 years ago

I decided to dive in before I saw your reply - spot on write-up! I added a bolt to an inside mounting hole for added stability - typically only use the back. Had to remove the PSU cover like you said but everything came out easily after that.

Here’s the aftermath - will drop off for powder coating tomorrow!

Quoted from Lermods:

It’s been a little while since I’ve taken a spike game apart, but The head should be stable without the hinges in place since you have two bolts holding the head up in the back. Removing them is easy, use a ratchet with a socket. The right side is a little tighter access due to the power supply box, but not hard at all. A box wrench sill work too. That power box cover comes off easily, just three screws if I recall. I’d unplug the game while you are doing it.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#10844 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Funko Pop! Deadpool 30th Anniversary Dinopool.
Found mine on Amazon.

awesome1
Thanks - I see them and may snag one!

#10845 2 years ago

I dropped off the parts at the powder coat shop today, and they'll be ready in a week. I picked "Illusion Red" which is the same color that was used by Lermods to amazing effect. The cost was $250 which includes all armor, legs and coin door. Will post follow-up photos when it's back together.

I decided to dive in before I saw your reply - spot on write-up! I added a bolt to an inside mounting hole for added stability - typically only use the back. Had to remove the PSU cover like you said but everything came out easily after that.
Here’s the aftermath - will drop off for powder coating tomorrow!
[quoted image]

#10846 2 years ago

Good stuff. I chose not to do the coin door on mine as i think it's too much. I also did not do the hinges as i was too lazy and being a bloke i knew i wouldn't see them after a week.

You'll love it, feels luxurious under the hands, no sharp edges and smoooooth.

#10847 2 years ago

Has anyone tried purple t-molding on the pro?

#10848 2 years ago
Quoted from ICEGUY:

Has anyone tried purple t-molding on the pro?

dp15 (resized).jpgdp15 (resized).jpg

#10849 2 years ago

Can anyone recommend the best place to buy mirror blades for my DP pro? Thanks!

#10850 2 years ago

Are there recommended settings besides the factory stock settings for Deadpool? I'm curious about the slings, flipper strength, etc. Also, is the consensus that between 6.5 and 7 is best for slope? I see a lot of people have slope set at 6.8. Does that make it harder to get the ball up the ramps? It would great if people could post their settings for us newbies!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashville, TN
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Grovetown, GA
$ 64.99
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

6,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
There are 16,268 posts in this topic. You are on page 217 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/217?hl=pinball-obsessed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.