(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,196 posts
  • 1,083 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by drwicket
  • Topic is favorited by 556 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7899 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1688 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1689 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240327_001906_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240327_001709_Chrome (resized).jpg
IMG_8452 (resized).jpg
IMG_8453 (resized).jpg
IMG_8454 (resized).jpg
IMG_8455 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240323_200809 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240326_153304_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
20240326_103932 (resized).jpg
20240326_103906 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,196 posts in this topic. You are on page 214 of 324.
#10651 2 years ago

I could have sworn they mentioned the end of the year Deadpool run in the Godzilla gameplay stream! I swear it!

#10652 2 years ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

I could have sworn they mentioned the end of the year Deadpool run in the Godzilla gameplay stream! I swear it!

They are planning it. I have one on order but the distributor did say supply chain issues could push it to Jan. If that’s the case then it’s subject to the price increase. She told me as they get further into Q4 they will get an update so thinking late October/early November we will know for sure

#10653 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

They are planning it. I have one on order but the distributor did say supply chain issues could push it to Jan. If that’s the case then it’s subject to the price increase. She told me as they get further into Q4 they will get an update so thinking late October/early November we will know for sure

Lets hope so, have my fingers crossed for a January ship date still.

#10654 2 years ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

Hearing the end of year run on Deadpool is being pushed into next year

Long story short, I’m waiting on a replacement cabinet since mine arrived damaged in the last Prem run. According to my distributor, my cabinet will be made during the next Prem run in December.

I checked with him last week and he said, as far as he’s aware, it’s still on track for December.

#10655 2 years ago

Guess I'll just wait till December to know for sure since it seems like back and forth updates. Had just put a deposit for a Prem last Tuesday. Dealer told me this past Monday that Stern gave them the info that it would be a December production. In no rush either way.

#10656 2 years ago
Quoted from MasterBlaster:

My guess is they’re devoting most of their available production resources to Godzilla? That really stinks for people who have been waiting a while.

It does stink. I understand the supply chain/labor issues, but it would seem they would have to slow down their release schedule to catch up on existing orders. For the record, I have two machines on order (one is DP Premium) that were suppossed to be delivered by the end of the year. My hopes are running thin as Stern has no real incentive to deliver more this year; starting 1/1/22, they will be charging more. I will have to seriously consider whether I would be willing to pay the price increase due to a month or so delay.

#10657 2 years ago
Quoted from Insanity199:

It does stink. I understand the supply chain/labor issues, but it would seem they would have to slow down their release schedule to catch up on existing orders. For the record, I have two machines on order (one is DP Premium) that were suppossed to be delivered by the end of the year. My hopes are running thin as Stern has no real incentive to deliver more this year; starting 1/1/22, they will be charging more. I will have to seriously consider whether I would be willing to pay the price increase due to a month or so delay.

I think they are building what they can, meaning what parts they have on hand. They may be missing one or two parts to prevent full deadpool runs or any game really.

#10658 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:I think they are building what they can, meaning what parts they have on hand. They may be missing one or two parts to prevent full deadpool runs or any game really.

Agree-- Have to think that if they had the manpower and/or parts they'd be looking at renting more space to build more machines with those people/parts. With a backlog like they have, and demand being what it currently is, they're leaving money on the table by delaying. Leads me to believe delays are entirely supply/manpower based and not motivated by the impending price increase.

I have a feeling (and obviously no numbers to back it up) that the difference in margin on machines made in '22 vs '21 (post price hike) is less of a concern than their ability to churn out more games now. Making more of their backlogged games now (even at a smaller margin) would still equate to more profit for them on any given day/week/month.

#10659 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

I think they are building what they can, meaning what parts they have on hand. They may be missing one or two parts to prevent full deadpool runs or any game really.

I am in no way stating that they are just sitting on parts and not building them to collect more money post 1/1. My point was that these machines share a lot of parts. Sharing and re-use is essential to a profitable business model in almost any industry. However, by releasing a new title like Godzilla (which I also pre-ordered), it is going to require a lot of those shared parts which can put further strain on getting the Mandos, DPs, Stranger Things, etc built in a timely fashion. Godzilla already has the new pricing model built in.

In the end, we can just all speculate and see what the future brings. It would just stink to have to pay 800-ish more for a DP Premium because it was built in Jan instead of Dec. We can probably all agree on that.

#10660 2 years ago
Quoted from Insanity199:

I am in no way stating that they are just sitting on parts and not building them to collect more money post 1/1. My point was that these machines share a lot of parts. Sharing and re-use is essential to a profitable business model in almost any industry. However, by releasing a new title like Godzilla (which I also pre-ordered), it is going to require a lot of those shared parts which can put further strain on getting the Mandos, DPs, Stranger Things, etc built in a timely fashion. Godzilla already has the new pricing model built in.
In the end, we can just all speculate and see what the future brings. It would just stink to have to pay 800-ish more for a DP Premium because it was built in Jan instead of Dec. We can probably all agree on that.

I hear you man, but it could really come down to something "small" such as the center insert light board simply isn't available. Or maybe they got a shipment and they were bad. Stuff happens. They build what they can. I don't think its a conspiracy to push games past January. They are a production house that needs to build to stay afloat.

#10661 2 years ago

That sucks if we’re subject to the price change, I should’ve not passed on that used DP I found last month.

#10662 2 years ago
Quoted from Insanity199:

//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"f4cd256b40674c9aeaaaf5ea02e0c1be37bd061d-1633037763-1800"};
//]]>

I cancelled my BM66 order for this very reason. I was already pushing my budget limits when the last increase came down, so the more I heard that production was going to get pushed to end of year the more I was concerned that it would get pushed again to first quarter and subject to the latest increase. That’s just too much for a game that quite frankly just doesn’t have as much in it as the new premiums do. It killed me to cancel, as BM66 is one of my dream machines…but my dollars only stretch so far these days.

#10663 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

I hear you man, but it could really come down to something "small" such as the center insert light board simply isn't available. Or maybe they got a shipment and they were bad. Stuff happens. They build what they can. I don't think its a conspiracy to push games past January. They are a production house that needs to build to stay afloat.

Agree, and I read an article a couple of weeks ago about how there are companies making heavy machinery and whatnot (like, hundreds of thousands of dollar-types of machines) that are 99% complete, just sitting on the shipping dock or manufacturing floor and waiting for one gear or widget or whatever to arrive so they can button it up and send it out the door.
I was talking to one of my commercial furniture manufacturers’ reps today (whom I’ve known for decades now) and he said “Man, it’s getting BAD…like, REALLY bad” in terms of just getting raw materials and metal subassemblies and such.

#10664 2 years ago

I am really not being a conspiracy theorist here. However, Stern can acquire every piece required to build 1000 LE Godzillas with a brand new BOM yet they can’t get every part necessary to build the Mandos, Deadpools, and others that have been back ordered for many months? It just doesn’t add up. I get supply chain issues but it should also be affecting the build of their brand new machine as well. The parts for the others have certainly been on order longer than parts for Godzilla.

Anyway, back to Deadpool. We don’t have to see completely eye to eye. The whole truth usually lies somewhere in between.

#10665 2 years ago

Deadpool peeps, I could use some gameplay tips! So, I am relatively new to pinball (used to play when I was a teen) and just started playing again on location this year along with virtual pinball. I'm definitely getting better with ball control now that I own a Deadpool Pro, and I can also aim some shots and even nudge a little. But, I still feel like my scores are pretty low.

My question is, what's a realistic consistent score goal early on? My high is only 165,000,000, but I seldom get close to it. I have really crappy runs at like 10,000,000, usually because I'm just practicing shots, but generally speaking I get around 30,000,000 to 65,000,000 consistently. I'm using factory settings and 3 balls. I feel like that range is pretty terrible, and I should be doing much better than that and also gradually breaking my high score. I practice every night and will have a few decent overall runs, or a few decent single ball runs, but lots of bad games mixed in between. Am I just terrible right now, or is that normal? I miss the left Dazzler spinner shot often, which is frustrating. What shots are safe that I should mostly aim for, and what shots are risky, and I should try sparingly? Deadpool seems like a high scoring game, but I'm definitely not there yet.

Still loving the machine though!

#10666 2 years ago

We say anything over 100 is a decent score here. We are not great players though, my best is 655m.

#10667 2 years ago

Stupid question.... So I'm in on a premium whenever they get to making it, and I'm curious for new builds of "older" system s do they ever make more toppers? Or are the first runs a one and done thing?

#10668 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Stupid question.... So I'm in on a premium whenever they get to making it, and I'm curious for new builds of "older" system s do they ever make more toppers? Or are the first runs a one and done thing?

JJ told me last week that a new run of the DP topper was coming down the line. They are up for pre-order on the GEX site.

#10669 2 years ago
Quoted from UCFKnight71:

Deadpool peeps, I could use some gameplay tips! So, I am relatively new to pinball (used to play when I was a teen) and just started playing again on location this year along with virtual pinball. I'm definitely getting better with ball control now that I own a Deadpool Pro, and I can also aim some shots and even nudge a little. But, I still feel like my scores are pretty low.
My question is, what's a realistic consistent score goal early on? My high is only 165,000,000, but I seldom get close to it. I have really crappy runs at like 10,000,000, usually because I'm just practicing shots, but generally speaking I get around 30,000,000 to 65,000,000 consistently. I'm using factory settings and 3 balls. I feel like that range is pretty terrible, and I should be doing much better than that and also gradually breaking my high score. I practice every night and will have a few decent overall runs, or a few decent single ball runs, but lots of bad games mixed in between. Am I just terrible right now, or is that normal? I miss the left Dazzler spinner shot often, which is frustrating. What shots are safe that I should mostly aim for, and what shots are risky, and I should try sparingly? Deadpool seems like a high scoring game, but I'm definitely not there yet.

The secret to high scores is the Snikt shot. I definitely am not one of the highest scorers in this thread, but that shot and the multipliers it provides is game changing.

#10670 2 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

JJ told me last week that a new run of the DP topper was coming down the line. They are up for pre-order on the GEX site.

Sweet! Since I'm new ...GEX is reputable? (Again, sorry if stupid question)

#10671 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Sweet! Since I'm new ...GEX is reputable? (Again, sorry if stupid question)

No worries.

And yep. Game Exchange of Colorado is the very definition of reputable and reliable.

#10672 2 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

No worries.
And yep. Game Exchange of Colorado is the very definition of reputable and reliable.

Awesome! Placed pre order

#10673 2 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Woo Hoo! Mine is ordered and paid for…just waiting on it to be born.

#10674 2 years ago
Quoted from UCFKnight71:

On a very basic level, I'd say to work on taking team ups into your battles. Wolverine shot up the middle is amonst the easiest shots on the game and adds the double damage team up that will help you complete modes way easier.

But in the long run?

Quoted from maffewl:

The secret to high scores is the Snikt shot. I definitely am not one of the highest scorers in this thread, but that shot and the multipliers it provides is game changing.

This. 110%. You can have a good game where you progress through a ton of battles and reach some of the wizard modes and still be well below a billion. Or you can have a good run of Snikt shots and put up absolutely huge numbers without actually progressing far into the game. Snikt! all day every day for big scores.

#10675 2 years ago

My guess is they’re devoting most of their available production resources to Godzilla? That really stinks for people who have been waiting a while.

We do not mind waiting. Gives us time to rebuild the pinball bank. At the moment in Australia a used game costs more than a new game, stupid but people are paying the extra.

Hopefully there will be a schedule soon. I was of the belief that Deadpool was going to be made in November sometime and this has now been pushed back with no production date yet. Who knows where the resources are going?

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#10676 2 years ago
Quoted from UCFKnight71:Deadpool peeps, I could use some gameplay tips! So, I am relatively new to pinball (used to play when I was a teen) and just started playing again on location this year along with virtual pinball. I'm definitely getting better with ball control now that I own a Deadpool Pro, and I can also aim some shots and even nudge a little. But, I still feel like my scores are pretty low.

Do you have fun when you play it? Of course you do, it’s Deadpool! IMO the score means little if you’re having a great time. Other than the standups on the sides there aren’t really any ‘gimme’ shots in the game. Yes it can be a high-scoring game but it certainly makes you work for it. I’ve had mine for nearly a year and I’m still trying to understand the timing and angles for my shots. Here are my hack tips:
If I’m playing for score I try to get as many ninjas, chimis, and weapons as i can to build up my bonus early (as much as possible on ball 1). I spend a lot of my first ball trying for them, as well as the multiplier. And it’s fun to hear that bonus pitch keep getting higher and higher at the end of every ball!
Also it seems like I really get on a roll with ninja multiball and keep it going for a while, so I end up with hella points just playing defense in front of the outhole. Sort of the spray and pray tactic, but seems to work pretty good for me and I end up between 250 and 350 that way. Really my main goal when I play is beating the baddies, completing the quests, getting to mechsuit and hopefully beyond (someday) so at the end of the game the points are just gravy to me.
Spend some games just practicing hitting the shots that you have trouble with, so you understand where the ball needs to be on the flipper and how much speed (or how little speed) the ball needs to make that particular shot.

#10677 2 years ago
Quoted from UCFKnight71:

I only started playing pinball this year, I’m not good Don't let other people’s opinion on how a game should be played affect how you play it. One of the best things about having a machine at home is you can set it up however you like. If you’re inconsistent set it to 5 balls or lower the difficulty or increase ball save times or all of those lol. Some people will say that’s not how you get better or you’re not playing it right but I think ‘right’ is however you have most fun. You paid a lot of money for it, enjoy it.

Trying to practice certain skills or shots is good but sometimes I’d get frustrated playing like that and just get worse. Don’t forget to sometimes just play and have fun, you will get better like that too.

#10678 2 years ago
Quoted from UCFKnight71:

Put the game on 10 balls, get a feel for every shot and as you get better turn it down to 5 balls and later 3 balls. Pinball should be fun, not frustrating. Forget about score for the first months, focus on learning the shots and the game instead.

#10679 2 years ago
Quoted from NoSkills:

I only started playing pinball this year, I’m not good Don't let other people’s opinion on how a game should be played affect how you play it. One of the best things about having a machine at home is you can set it up however you like. If you’re inconsistent set it to 5 balls or lower the difficulty or increase ball save times or all of those lol. Some people will say that’s not how you get better or you’re not playing it right but I think ‘right’ is however you have most fun. You paid a lot of money for it, enjoy it.
Trying to practice certain skills or shots is good but sometimes I’d get frustrated playing like that and just get worse. Don’t forget to sometimes just play and have fun, you will get better like that too.

Was playing pinball with a mate an hour ago. I said try just practicing a skill on a full game. Trap and shoot or practice dead catching or ramps or something. Set a goal that's not score or progression but practice a skill.

After all, you can just keep pressing the button for more games?

Great set of skill videos here that will keep you training for hours;

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinball-skills-tutorial-videos

#10680 2 years ago

Picked up an le the other day with 115 plays on it. Gonna add a lot more. Best game ever and I own all the top rated ones.

51DE34A1-0C73-4E44-AF69-A085E7D4F77C (resized).jpeg51DE34A1-0C73-4E44-AF69-A085E7D4F77C (resized).jpeg
#10681 2 years ago

Thanks for the tips everyone! There’s no doubt I’m having fun with the machine. Right after posting, I played a little bit and got over 215,000,000. Still not amazing, but finally beat my high score. The timing was definitely ironic! Getting the ninja multi ball was the factor I think.

I don’t have the machine set to restart a game, so when I have a bad first ball, I have to live with it. I figure on location, that’s the way it’s going to be, so I might as well get used to it. Now if only I could consistently nail that left orbit shot!

#10682 2 years ago
Quoted from UCFKnight71:

I don’t have the machine set to restart a game, so when I have a bad first ball, I have to live with it. I figure on location, that’s the way it’s going to be, so I might as well get used to it.

I really need to change this setting, I've become way too dependent on restarting after a crappy first ball.

#10683 2 years ago
Quoted from beltking:

Picked up an le the other day with 115 plays on it. Gonna add a lot more. Best game ever and I own all the top rated ones.
[quoted image]

Two Gomez classics right next to each other?!? I’m jelly!
That kiddo doesn’t know it yet, but he’s got the best parent ever.

#10684 2 years ago
Quoted from UCFKnight71:

Thanks for the tips everyone! There’s no doubt I’m having fun with the machine. Right after posting, I played a little bit and got over 215,000,000. Still not amazing, but finally beat my high score. The timing was definitely ironic! Getting the ninja multi ball was the factor I think.
I don’t have the machine set to restart a game, so when I have a bad first ball, I have to live with it. I figure on location, that’s the way it’s going to be, so I might as well get used to it. Now if only I could consistently nail that left orbit shot!

I still can’t hit the left orbit consistently, after 11 months of trying! Ha! It’s a tougher shot than it looks.

#10685 2 years ago
Quoted from UCFKnight71:

I’m in your shoes right now DP is my first home pin, and I’ve been using it to learn and improve my skills. I couldn’t get passed 100k for a while. Here are some tips that helped me:

- Keep factory rules on to get used to them, but move the out-lane posts to their lowest position and add rubbers to the in-lane posts (these came in a baggie with your NIB). Once you get better, remove the in-lane rubbers first (slight increase in difficulty and improves game flow), and then raise the out lane posts one notch at a time

- Spend some game time to practice hitting specific shots consistently, like going to a batting cage. Don’t worry about score, just focus for example on hitting the katana lock shot, then the disco loop, then wolverine, etc.

- Once you get the shots somewhat consistent, begin practicing ball handling skills. Drop catches, post passes, things like that. I’ve had soooo many balls drain while learning drop catches, but now that timing is down I can reliably drop catch each ball shot from the scoop

I’m still working on all these, and only removed the in-lane rubbers so far. Highest score went from sub-100k in June to 1.2B now. Consistently, however, I’m just breaking 100k on half my games. (Used to break 200k consistently before I removed the in-lane rubbers.)

#10686 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

Highest score went from sub-100k in June to 1.2B now. Consistently, however, I’m just breaking 100k on half my games. (Used to break 200k consistently before I removed the in-lane rubbers.)

I sure hope you mean 100M, not 100K.

#10687 2 years ago

Our family loves DP.
I changed to family friendly setting, but the "adult" songs still play. One day, my kids are going to ask why do you "punch a baby bear in his dick?"
I don't those songs wouldn't play on family friendly setting.
Thoughts?

#10688 2 years ago
Quoted from Brainiac:

I changed to family friendly setting, but the "adult" songs still play. One day, my kids are going to ask why do you "punch a baby bear in his dick?"

Hahahaha WHAT?! Are you running custom code with the songs replaced or something?

(Not sure why you'd ever do that, the stock music is fantastic.)

#10689 2 years ago
Quoted from EternitytoM83:

Hahahaha WHAT?! Are you running custom code with the songs replaced or something?

Yeah, what song is that?

#10690 2 years ago
Quoted from Brainiac:

Our family loves DP.
Thoughts?

???? I've never heard this and I definitely don't use the family friendly setting even though my youngest is only 5. Most of the humor goes over the kids heads and if they do understand the humor they're old enough to hear it IMO.

#10691 2 years ago
Quoted from UCFKnight71:

The Skint shot is very important and some games seem to be set wrong. I was lucky enough that a DP owner said my Snikt was way too hard to score. So I altered it. I'm an average player and I make it about 1 time out of 5 tries now. If you're making it only 1 in 20 or so yours may be out of kilter. PM me and I'll tell you what to do. I would have never known mine was off if I hadn't had other DP owners remark about it .

#10692 2 years ago
Quoted from hawkfanz:

???? I've never heard this and I definitely don't use the family friendly setting even though my youngest is only 5. Most of the humor goes over the kids heads and if they do understand the humor they're old enough to hear it IMO.

Agreed. Never heard this. I think the game is pretty tame even in adult settings and I’m a person that doesn’t cuss.

#10693 2 years ago

I cancelled my BM66 order for this very reason. I was already pushing my budget limits when the last increase came down, so the more I heard that production was going to get pushed to end of year the more I was concerned that it would get pushed again to first quarter and subject to the latest increase. That’s just too much for a game that quite frankly just doesn’t have as much in it as the new premiums do. It killed me to cancel, as BM66 is one of my dream machines…but my dollars only stretch so far these days.

Interesting. I have both BM66 and DP premium on order. But I got in on Godzilla LE so one or the other of BM66 or DP for me.

I have to choose one, that’s tough, DP seems to be more common and may well be in production longer so I’m probably going to get BM66 but I go back and forth. One thing that has be interested in BM66 is the complex rules with minor Villians and CG target shot to increase shot values.

I’ve played DP a lot and while it’s probably a better layout than Batman the rules don’t grab me as much.

#10694 2 years ago
Quoted from UCFKnight71:

Stick with 3 balls per game. That way your bad games don’t last too long. But you might think about setting an extra ball at a high point setting like 100M points (fixed) so if you do have a strong game you can keep it going a bit longer but the crap games you don’t have to prolong like if you had a fixed 5 ball every time.

#10695 2 years ago
Quoted from Brainiac:

Our family loves DP.
Thoughts?

Mystery solved! I think your machine must have this music replacement code installed: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-music-replacement-mod-

Do your whole family a favor and take it back to stock. The stock code is a masterpiece, and it really doesn't get any more "adult" than some "balls" innuendos and maybe an "ass" or two.

#10696 2 years ago
Quoted from UCFKnight71:

Deadpool peeps, I could use some gameplay tips!

This will be a re-hash of some of the other suggestions but here is my take. (dang I wrote an essay)

SCOOP SHOT
You'll be here a lot so learn to get comfortable hitting it from both flippers. Try to backhand it from the left flipper. And try to get a feel for how to hit it on the right when trapped up and also on the fly. The end of Battles can have big points at the scoop that you don't wanna leave on the table.

SUPER SKILL SHOTS
Hold the left flipper on the plunge and try to dial in the Super Skill shot up the Katana ramp. I find you can dial in the timing pretty well on this and it gets you a ball lock. Rinse and repeat to get into Ninja MB. Wanna get fancy? Plunge and hit the right orbit and then the katana shot for even more points + some ninjas. Wanna get crazy? Hit the right orbit and then hit the Snikt shot. I have only ever fluked this shot

DISCO MB
If you can dial in the left orbit focus on that, especially early game. If your spinner is juicy it will only take a few rips to qualify your first Disco MB which is a great way to earn weapons and build up a bit of score. If your spinners are not juicy, lube em up. They are really fun to hit in this game.

LIL DEADPOOL MB + JUGGERNAUT BATTLE
This is a "classic" strategy and a good one. Knock down a few Lil Deadpool drop targets and if you can, qualify the MB (the light will turn green). Start a battle and pick Juggernaut, then lock your Lil Dead Pool to start the MB. This will help a lot to get through this Battle as it can be a pain in single ball play.

Tip for this stack. Once your start Lil Deadpool MB, continue to hit the bash target until the Red light turns off (5 hits). This advances to the next stage of this MB which lights up all the main shots red, which are the same shots you'll be hitting to beat Juggernaut (win-win). If you hit 5 of the red shots this will advance to the 3rd stage of this MB where you fire 1 ball at the bash toy which will lock it behind the drops, and use the other to rip spinners for big points.

TEAMUPS
Teamups can help you a LOT in Battles, in particular Wolverine who does 2x damage. Colossus is another good one as he gives 2x score but good luck trying to hit that shot on demand, it's a tight one. One thing to note about Teamups is those shots will do some amount of damage in the Battle even if that shot is not part of that battle mode. For example: I bring Dazzler into Mystique and the left orbit is not Mystique shot. If I hit the Dazzler left orbit I will do damage to Mystique

SNIKT
This is the ultimate key to high scores. If you can build up your playfield multiplier, in particular in MB, you will see your scores explode. Take advantage of your ball save time in MB to fire balls up the middle to try to light your Snikts.

WEAPONS
Once you collect 45 weapons you qualify Mech Suit Multiball which is a huge source of points. Subsequent Mech Suits can be unlocked after 150, 250,... Weapons. Also, every 100 weapons you collect will permanently increase your playfield multiplier.

This probably seems like a lot. Like others have suggested I would focus on 1 of these things at a time to try to get a feel for it and then start learning how you can combine different pieces. Once you get comfortable, save your Ninja MB for Battles or Quests. I particularly like to use it on the Quests if I can. And if you want a deep dive into rules check out Tilt forums, they break down all of the modes really well.

http://tiltforums.com/t/deadpool-rulesheet/4311

#10697 2 years ago
Quoted from UCFKnight71:

I always play out the rest of my balls. Many many times I have stunk up the first couple of balls and blew things up on ball 3. Like ball 3 never ends! On the flip side many times I have blew up ball 1 and drained both balls 2-3 doing absolutely nothing.

Also I oddly have had many “best games” after I have I played a few awful games before it. So I usually don’t walk away and hit start again until I have at least one “respectable” game when I play.

On the your comments earlier just keep playing and you will get better. I went to boot camp years ago when I bought an Iron Man that played really tough. Now that game killed me but really sharpened my skills. All other games felt easier after I got good at IM. DP is fun and won’t kill you as you learn. Take your time.

With the whole points thing I just play for fun. With DP I try to start and win each battle and collect weapons to play Mechsuit MB which is the funniest and most fun MB in pinball for me. I don’t look at my score until the end.

The best games are the ones you want to play one more game of when you are stinking it up or playing well and for me there are not many but DP is one off them for sure.

#10698 2 years ago

What cracks me up is that nearly 5 months and well over 1000 games into owning it, I still somehow hear the occasional new callout. (Though it's been a while.)

But yeah. Mystery apparently solved already, but this was a giant WTF post. "Man, I gotta pay attention to that Boom rap more."

#10699 2 years ago

I've had mine for nearly three years and thousands of plays. I still hear new callouts too.

#10700 2 years ago

This Stern backlog thing is very frustrating!Paid in full months ago on 3 machines,delay delay,delay. July came and went,now we have price increases coming?Not my problem man,how about I get interest on my money? Don’t think I will do this again,and we will see what happens when they ask me for more money.
Dead pool premium was one of the games,still waiting on accessories that are paid for as well.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts
Protection
$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop
Other
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects
Sound/Speakers
$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball
Led
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball
Decals
$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods
Electronics
$ 210.00
There are 16,196 posts in this topic. You are on page 214 of 324.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/214?hl=sleal16 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.