(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,196 posts
  • 1,083 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 16 hours ago by drwicket
  • Topic is favorited by 556 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7899 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1688 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1689 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240327_001906_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240327_001709_Chrome (resized).jpg
IMG_8452 (resized).jpg
IMG_8453 (resized).jpg
IMG_8454 (resized).jpg
IMG_8455 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240323_200809 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240326_153304_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
20240326_103932 (resized).jpg
20240326_103906 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,196 posts in this topic. You are on page 213 of 324.
#10601 2 years ago

I had a NIB JJP and it wasn't just a chip or two, it was the whole area around the pops was denuded. They sent me some mylar. That and too many mechanical break downs sent me back to Stern.

#10602 2 years ago

This will be my first machine I attempt pin stadiums with. Now the question is which ones?

#10603 2 years ago

Considering trying to snag a Deadpool Pro sometime in late '22, early '23. Got a Mando Premium on the way in early '22, but considering the long lead times on new machines I figured I might try planning ahead a little.

What are the club's thoughts? Will DP still be in production at that point? Is the Premium worth the extra $$?

I've played a lot of DP on location (most on an LE, actually) and always enjoy it, but can't say I'm a good enough player to actually "miss" the controlled ramp. My understanding is the drop targets on the premium are a little less punishing than the standups on the pro. I do like the art more on the Pro, but in a basement lineup I don't think that really factors in that much for me.

Anyway-- any suggestions? Thanks!

#10604 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

After waiting 11mo. for my NIB pro, I now have a lead on a used pro.
What are some key things I should check for?
I know from when I owned an AIQ that it was known for isssues where the Antman area would have chips and grooves from the guide rails unless washers were installed.
Thanks.

I did the same 2 weeks ago, go this is a good decision !

#10605 2 years ago

I wouldn't wait till after the next run, may not be another. Dunno about over there but they NEVER come up second hand in Australia.

Spose they are traded between friends but i doubt i've ever seen more than one or two advertised here.

Oh, and go the pro. Take the money you save, add shaker, PDI, blades and comet spotlight kit, maybe a topper if you like them. powdercoat the rails and lockbar and you will probs still have change. Put the change towards a pinwoofer full system.

#10606 2 years ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

Considering trying to snag a Deadpool Pro sometime in late '22, early '23. Got a Mando Premium on the way in early '22, but considering the long lead times on new machines I figured I might try planning ahead a little.
What are the club's thoughts? Will DP still be in production at that point? Is the Premium worth the extra $$?
I've played a lot of DP on location (most on an LE, actually) and always enjoy it, but can't say I'm a good enough player to actually "miss" the controlled ramp. My understanding is the drop targets on the premium are a little less punishing than the standups on the pro. I do like the art more on the Pro, but in a basement lineup I don't think that really factors in that much for me.
Anyway-- any suggestions? Thanks!

If you have the chance, go Premium.
I played a lot of games on a Pro and some on an LE before buying a Premium.
The Pro is very good, the Prem is superb.
Artwork on Premium is much nicer then you think and I find it the best of the 3.

#10607 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinballnewb01:

If you have the chance, go Premium.
I played a lot of games on a Pro and some on an LE before buying a Premium.
The Pro is very good, the Prem is superb.
Artwork on Premium is much nicer then you think and I find it the best of the 3.

The art on the premium was one of my deciding factors. I really dislike it. Pro art all day.

#10608 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinballnewb01:

Yeah, I prefer the premium art work. I have an LE and had a pro. I wish they had the art from the premium on the LE instead

#10609 2 years ago

I hope you guys don't mind me sharing but I just had to show someone. I've had my Deadpool for 2 weeks now and have played a lot of games, loving it. My best was 450 million and I thought that was pretty good for a beginnner, a lot of hard fought battles and quests. But tonight I had this wild first ball that was pretty sick. At the end of it I was over 800 million. It was a bunch of multi balls (katana, Lil Deadpool and mech suit) combined with a lot of snikts - 5x playfield bonus. I know that's not a massive score for many of you, but it is for me, my other pins are all EMs lol.

I'd like to say it was skill but really it was just a lot of multi balls but I will say I was doing a good job of firing most of them back up through the ramps rather than out of control chaos in front of the flippers which is usually what happens for me.

So that ball seemed to take forever, at least 15 - 20 mins I think, not sure, time seemed to stop but the next 2 balls and the extra ball were a disaster and I only added another 50 mill before it was over.

Love this game! I love how it can kick my butt, then show me mercy and some of the shots feel so sweet like the snikts and the Secret skill shot (hold left flipper, hit the plunger > 1 orbit then up into the katana from the right ramp crossover (12mill). They feel like a sweet shot in golf when you just lay into a ball and it goes 300yards straight as an arrow with a soft "click".

20210924_200618 (resized).jpg20210924_200618 (resized).jpg20210924_201158 (resized).jpg20210924_201158 (resized).jpg
#10610 2 years ago

I'm really enjoying the translucent knock down targets mod. I picked it up a couple weeks ago and while it took a little longer than I thought, installation wasn't too bad.

I wasn't looking forward to cutting, scraping off and then re-transferring the decals from the old drop downs to the new ones, I was fortunate to find some old decals in the coin-op which did the trick.

20210924_132400 (resized).jpg20210924_132400 (resized).jpg20210924_132407 (resized).jpg20210924_132407 (resized).jpg
#10611 2 years ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

Is the Premium worth the extra $$?

I have a Deadpool Premium and a JJP Wonka Limited Edition. Both are considered the middle tier of the "Good", "Better," "Best" marketing tiers.

Personally, I don't give a whit about artwork, powder coating, autographed plaques, alternate voice tracks, etc. I just don't. Artwork from the Pro, to the Premium to the L.E. is all great and after two seconds I'm over it.

What does concern me, though, is the game itself. I think the disco ball mode (mech, software, light show, etc.) is really cool. I also like physical drop targets -- hitting something physical and having it disappear is part of the whole appeal of pinball for me. The ramp ball return to the right flipper is also cool in that its a mech that interacts physically with the ball.

In Wonka, it's a ball lock that holds the balls -- where you can see them -- above the playfield and puts on a big show when its time to release them, one by one.

The question that's always presented is: Is X upgrade worth $x,xxx.xx? The short answer is no. Of course not. But I would miss them if they weren't there. And my OCD would keep me up at night knowing there was more "game" available out there that I wasn't privy to. I just want the whole game and I make my purchasing decisions based on that.

But that's me and there's obviously no wrong answer. You can't miss it if you never had it and if the difference between the pro and the next tier is a dealbreaker than, of course, get what you can. This is a cool hobby especially if you're an 80s kid like me who grew up on coin-op vids at the mall and never gave pinball as much as a second glance. There's no bigger zealot than the newly converted, right?

So yeah, it makes sense for guys with routes to order pros because less things to go wrong means more money in the long run or people with limited funds. I totally get it. But if its in my game room, "Bolted to the floor" as they say? Hell, yeah, give me the whole game.

#10612 2 years ago
Quoted from Ocelot:

I have a Deadpool Premium and a JJP Wonka Limited Edition. Both are considered the middle tier of the "Good", "Better," "Best" marketing tiers.

So, Wonka or DeadPool?
In your option...

#10613 2 years ago

So lately I’ve been having a problem with my disco loop ramp on my premium. I’d say it’s about 50% of the time the ramp doesn’t come down fast enough so the ball can go up it. Has anyone had issues like that. I’ve also got the issue where the ball sometime will fly off the katana ramp from the loop but I’ve seen the drop dead foam for that so I’ll try that fix.

I’ve also got a problem when the body of lil deadpool keeps falling off the legs. I’ve jammed some electrical tape between the body and legs for the moment but it’s strange why it keeps falling off

#10614 2 years ago
Quoted from c818919taylor:

So, Wonka or DeadPool?
In your option...

Oh man, don't do this to me...

Short answer: You can't go wrong with either.

Longer answer: Pound for pound, Wonka simply has more stuff (and cost more.) More flippers, bigger screen, more assets, deeper code. I also enjoy immensely the wifi upgrade and the fairly regular updates. It's clear the game is still being thought about at JJP. If it was a car, it'd be a late model Mercedes. It's just smooth and a joy.

Deadpool? Great shots, funny gags/riffs, easy-to-understand rule set, bangin' soundtrack, cool zombie yeti original art -- this game is Burt Reynold's TransAm. There's no great shot than ripping the katana after a full loop (ninjapocalypse!!!.) It's just "see ball, hit ball" FUN. And don't get me started on the modding possibilities -- I'm surprised it doesn't come with a kegerator underneath.

#10615 2 years ago
Quoted from Ocelot:

Personally, I don't give a whit about artwork, powder coating, autographed plaques, alternate voice tracks, etc. I just don't. Artwork from the Pro, to the Premium to the L.E. is all great and after two seconds I'm over it.
What does concern me, though, is the game itself. I think the disco ball mode (mech, software, light show, etc.) is really cool. I also like physical drop targets -- hitting something physical and having it disappear is part of the whole appeal of pinball for me. The ramp ball return to the right flipper is also cool in that its a mech that interacts physically with the ball.
In Wonka, it's a ball lock that holds the balls -- where you can see them -- above the playfield and puts on a big show when its time to release them, one by one.
The question that's always presented is: Is X upgrade worth $x,xxx.xx? The short answer is no. Of course not. But I would miss them if they weren't there. And my OCD would keep me up at night knowing there was more "game" available out there that I wasn't privy to. I just want the whole game and I make my purchasing decisions based on that.
But that's me and there's obviously no wrong answer. You can't miss it if you never had it and if the difference between the pro and the next tier is a dealbreaker than, of course, get what you can. This is a cool hobby especially if you're an 80s kid like me who grew up on coin-op vids at the mall and never gave pinball as much as a second glance. There's no bigger zealot than the newly converted, right?
So yeah, it makes sense for guys with routes to order pros because less things to go wrong means more money in the long run or people with limited funds. I totally get it. But if its in my game room, "Bolted to the floor" as they say? Hell, yeah, give me the whole game.

Thanks for the thoughtful response! I think you’ve convinced me on the premium, since I already know I love playing it and I also seem to suffer from the “I know I’m missing out on something, even if it’s potentially trivial” mindset. I will likely ask around to some distributors sometime in ‘22 to see about getting on a list for premiums, and if they stop production before then, I’ll just keep a lookout for used ones.

#10616 2 years ago
Quoted from Ocelot:

I'm really enjoying the translucent knock down targets mod. I picked it up a couple weeks ago and while it took a little longer than I thought, installation wasn't too bad.
I wasn't looking forward to cutting, scraping off and then re-transferring the decals from the old drop downs to the new ones, I was fortunate to find some old decals in the coin-op which did the trick.
[quoted image][quoted image]

That looks great I assume the whole bank is lit up not individually?

#10617 2 years ago

Nothing like being all ready to pick up a Deadpool pro this weekend and getting a text from the seller today saying that their grandkids talked them into not selling it anymore. I had already made arrangements for a van and everything

#10618 2 years ago
Quoted from Audioenslaved:

That looks great I assume the whole bank is lit up not individually?

Yes, the whole bank is lit from underneath by a single 3 inch(?) LED strip.

#10619 2 years ago
Quoted from Ocelot:

Yes, the whole bank is lit from underneath by a single 3 inch(?) LED strip.

What are the parts involved to illuminate the drop targets? Like...what type of LED strip and whats used to connect it to the GI lamp?

#10620 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

What are the parts involved to illuminate the drop targets? Like...what type of LED strip and whats used to connect it to the GI lamp?

You can get the kit from Mezel. It has an adapter that splits any GI bulb to GI bulb + feed to strip light. It is all plug in.
You also get the light strip plus mounting block that angles
the light up towards the playfield. The complete kit also has 3 translucent drops. You must use your own stickers which look better if cropped.

Here's the adaptor light vs the old bulb:

PXL_20210925_115305849 (resized).jpgPXL_20210925_115305849 (resized).jpg
#10621 2 years ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

Thanks for the thoughtful response! I think you’ve convinced me on the premium, since I already know I love playing it and I also seem to suffer from the “I know I’m missing out on something, even if it’s potentially trivial” mindset. I will likely ask around to some distributors sometime in ‘22 to see about getting on a list for premiums, and if they stop production before then, I’ll just keep a lookout for used ones.

Good choice! I might be going to the premium as a guy I know has one he is considering selling. I have had quite a few people want my LE so it might be a good time to move it with how crazy the market is and get the premium art package I like. Deadpool will always be in our lineup. It’s our favorite pin

#10622 2 years ago

Well I'm out of the club, LE sold and was collected yesterday to make room for Godzilla. Twas a fun game since NIB but it was time for it to go sadly.

#10623 2 years ago
Quoted from Our_Man_in_Oz:

Well I'm out of the club, LE sold and was collected yesterday to make room for Godzilla. Twas a fun game since NIB but it was time for it to go sadly.

But, on the plus side, I'm in the club! Thank you!

#10624 2 years ago
Quoted from Ocelot:

[quoted image][quoted image]

I thought about doing this closer to when it came out, figured dang with hundreds of plays a month a target would break...
Not yet...... so not putting clear drop targets in yet....

#10625 2 years ago
Quoted from UCFKnight71:

Joined the Deadpool club yesterday! Excited to own my first machine.

If it was my 1st pinball it'd keep me happy at home.
My 1st was a busted up routed T2 so it wasn't a great time lol.
How much did you play DP on location or friends before you picked DP and what were the main things that sold ya on a DP?

#10626 2 years ago
Quoted from EternitytoM83:

I'm troubleshooting an issue with my katana lock post, and it turns out the problem is that the spring has worked its way halfway above the e-ring. Judging from the manual it looks like there should be a nylon washer in between the spring and the e-ring that I appear to be missing. Could anyone possibly verify, and is that a size I should be able to pick up at a hardware store? Thanks!
[quoted image]

These springs also eventually self destruct and fall apart so have a spare ready to go someday for games with heavy play.

#10627 2 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

These springs also eventually self destruct and fall apart so have a spare ready to go someday for games with heavy play.

Thanks, I'll add that to my stash.

I didn't find any evidence of a broken washer in the cabinet, so I'm pretty sure it was never installed at the factory and it just worked until it didn't. Eventually the end of the spring found the gap in the e-clip and worked its way up until the at-rest position of the post wasn't high enough to stop the balls.

While I was under there I finally swapped out the bracket on my snikt target (Stern installed the anti-sway one on the Colossus target instead), so fingers crossed that I've corrected all the factory screw-ups at this point.

#10628 2 years ago
Quoted from EternitytoM83:

Thanks, I'll add that to my stash.
I didn't find any evidence of a broken washer in the cabinet, so I'm pretty sure it was never installed at the factory and it just worked until it didn't. Eventually the end of the spring found the gap in the e-clip and worked its way up until the at-rest position of the post wasn't high enough to stop the balls.
While I was under there I finally swapped out the bracket on my snikt target (Stern installed the anti-sway one on the Colossus target instead), so fingers crossed that I've corrected all the factory screw-ups at this point.

I had a washer missing on one of my drops, NIB. You probably won't be the last to encounter it either.

#10629 2 years ago

Wouldn’t you know it. Soon as I put it on the trading block, I go and do this. Still haven’t cracked a billion, but so close.

A6BA05FA-C3E4-4030-BC62-DACD5DECB1CB (resized).jpegA6BA05FA-C3E4-4030-BC62-DACD5DECB1CB (resized).jpeg
#10630 2 years ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

Not sure what address you used but I’ve always got responses right away at [email protected]. Try that if you used something else.

Cliff was having some issues with receiving emails, try again or from a different address, he's great at getting back (even though I think he's quite busy cutting and bending metal).

#10631 2 years ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

This will be my first machine I attempt pin stadiums with. Now the question is which ones?

Neos - worth the difference over the base model as it diffuses the light and you can't see the individual LED reflections.

#10632 2 years ago

Stern Deadpool plunger back in stock @ Marco's... for MSRP too!

Hopefully this is a sign of Stern getting inventory back in to distribute so we can start seeing some positive prices on accessories.

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/502-7072-00

#10633 2 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

Neos - worth the difference over the base model as it diffuses the light and you can't see the individual LED reflections.

Cool Ill look into those.

#10634 2 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

If it was my 1st pinball it'd keep me happy at home.
My 1st was a busted up routed T2 so it wasn't a great time lol.
How much did you play DP on location or friends before you picked DP and what were the main things that sold ya on a DP?

I was convinced that my first machine was going to be Stranger Things. I still love that machine and have played it often on location. Before I made a decision, I created a couple threads here on Pinside and included a poll about my first machine. Due to space and budget constraints, I knew that I could only have one, and I wanted to make the best choice.

The first few times I played Deadpool on location, I thought it was just ok. On my threads, many people urged me to give Deadpool another chance, so I did. After putting more time into the machine on location, I was hooked! The other factor was that my wife loves the character and that was the machine she encouraged me to consider. No regrets, as I am having a ton of fun with the machine. I'm not very good yet, but it is helping me develop my pinball skills. It's weird because the more I practice, the lower my scores! I'm learning ball control and even how to aim my shots, but my scores are going down. I'm even doing better learning the rules. Nudging is a skill that still eludes me, so plenty of outlane drains from the slings and SDTM drains as well!

I think the thing that sold me the most was that I felt like I was getting a complete game with Deadpool Pro, and I could only afford a pro. I also felt like the game was not too punishing, has a great theme, artwork, and code, and some fun shots. I always get a kick out of ripping that Dazzler spinner!

#10635 2 years ago

Now that I am a proud owner of a Deadpool Pro, I've been thinking about upgrades. My machine already has art blades and a custom shooter rod. I was wondering about adding a shaker motor. Is the shaker motor integrated well into this particular game? Is it worth adding?

#10636 2 years ago
Quoted from UCFKnight71:

Now that I am a proud owner of a Deadpool Pro, I've been thinking about upgrades. My machine already has art blades and a custom shooter rod. I was wondering about adding a shaker motor. Is the shaker motor integrated well into this particular game? Is it worth adding?

YES

#10637 2 years ago
Quoted from UCFKnight71:

It integrates very well, it's a great upgrade.

#10638 2 years ago
Quoted from UCFKnight71:

Shaker is great in Deadpool! I highly recommend it!

#10639 2 years ago

Ok, shaker motor is now top of the list, lol!

#10640 2 years ago

You'll need to place an order with Comet. Sling spots (i like the doubles), trough light kit and GI kit. Game is dark in the middle.

PDI glass is a great investment down the track as is a pinwoofer system.

#10641 2 years ago
Quoted from UCFKnight71:

I have the shaker in mine, its pretty cool and everyone that comes over to play it is always impressed by it. The other best mod I have put into my game is the pinwoofer kit, but it is a bit pricey. I remember your thread too, I'm really happy you and your family are enjoying your Deadpool. ST just loses so much in the pro version its not worth it IMO so I think you made an excellent choice.

#10642 2 years ago

Hearing the end of year run on Deadpool is being pushed into next year

#10643 2 years ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

Same here with no production schedule yet.

#10644 2 years ago
Quoted from UCFKnight71:

I was convinced that my first machine was going to be Stranger Things. I still love that machine and have played it often on location. Before I made a decision, I created a couple threads here on Pinside and included a poll about my first machine. Due to space and budget constraints, I knew that I could only have one, and I wanted to make the best choice.
The first few times I played Deadpool on location, I thought it was just ok. On my threads, many people urged me to give Deadpool another chance, so I did. After putting more time into the machine on location, I was hooked! The other factor was that my wife loves the character and that was the machine she encouraged me to consider. No regrets, as I am having a ton of fun with the machine. I'm not very good yet, but it is helping me develop my pinball skills. It's weird because the more I practice, the lower my scores! I'm learning ball control and even how to aim my shots, but my scores are going down. I'm even doing better learning the rules. Nudging is a skill that still eludes me, so plenty of outlane drains from the slings and SDTM drains as well!
I think the thing that sold me the most was that I felt like I was getting a complete game with Deadpool Pro, and I could only afford a pro. I also felt like the game was not too punishing, has a great theme, artwork, and code, and some fun shots. I always get a kick out of ripping that Dazzler spinner!

My first NIB pin was a Deadpool Pro purchased back in Nov 2018. I only have a 2 pin lineup and have rotated a few pins in and out of the house and DP still stands. Probably have about 1500 plays on it and I probably enjoy it now more than I did the first year. I'll add a mod every now and then to keep it fresh, but damn this pin looks and plays so good. At this point I feel like I'd be losing a friend if I sold it.

#10645 2 years ago

Not anything to do with the game, but my awesome wife found a coffee tumbler for me to use whilst I play….

A3B2AAF7-CB9B-4BDA-BD8A-9EDB7824C278 (resized).jpegA3B2AAF7-CB9B-4BDA-BD8A-9EDB7824C278 (resized).jpeg
#10646 2 years ago

Just added lighted flippers.

85FDB5BB-66B6-44E3-A46B-F3C54C80DCA0 (resized).jpeg85FDB5BB-66B6-44E3-A46B-F3C54C80DCA0 (resized).jpeg
#10647 2 years ago
Quoted from Aflacjack:

Just added lighted flippers.
[quoted image]

I didn't even know that was a thing...

#10648 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

I didn't even know that was a thing...

A fellow pinsider is making them. Really neat what he’s doing. They play great too.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lighted-flipper-kits-by-arcademadecom

#10649 2 years ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

Nooooooo-Squirrel (resized).pngNooooooo-Squirrel (resized).png
#10650 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Same here with no production schedule yet.

My guess is they’re devoting most of their available production resources to Godzilla? That really stinks for people who have been waiting a while.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions
Other
$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple
Shooter rods
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop
Backbox
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling
Decorations
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 64.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations
Other
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 16,196 posts in this topic. You are on page 213 of 324.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/213?hl=birdforce1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.