(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,195 posts
  • 1,083 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by SiN13
  • Topic is favorited by 556 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1688 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1689 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240327_001906_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240327_001709_Chrome (resized).jpg
IMG_8452 (resized).jpg
IMG_8453 (resized).jpg
IMG_8454 (resized).jpg
IMG_8455 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240323_200809 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240326_153304_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
20240326_103932 (resized).jpg
20240326_103906 (resized).jpg
IMG_8461 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,195 posts in this topic. You are on page 212 of 324.
#10551 2 years ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

Also, highly unpopular opinion: I don’t care for Elwin’s games - they’re far too fussy for my taste. The creativity of the layouts and engineering is fantastic, but they rely way too much on shot accuracy and are far too much work to be enjoyable. I play for fun and to progress a story towards a wizard mode, rather than going for scores. My impression is that his sole focus is to design games for high-pressure tournament play, which is not my thing.
I look forward to your downvotes.

I've owned all three Elwin games and while Maiden is my favorite game of all time, I didn't keep AIQ or JP very long and don't miss them at all. Godzilla however does seem to have modes more reminiscent of Maiden's though

#10552 2 years ago

Do any shops sell the cliffy set or just passion for pinball?

#10553 2 years ago

I really think it comes down to what theme and “feel” you want more between DP and Godzilla. I was torn between DP and JP for my first home pin, and went DP because IMHO it has the best script and humor since MM. It’s hard to play the pin without cracking a few smiles along the way.

#10554 2 years ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

Also, highly unpopular opinion: I don’t care for Elwin’s games - they’re far too fussy for my taste. The creativity of the layouts and engineering is fantastic, but they rely way too much on shot accuracy and are far too much work to be enjoyable. I play for fun and to progress a story towards a wizard mode, rather than going for scores. My impression is that his sole focus is to design games for high-pressure tournament play, which is not my thing.

I agree 100%.

#10555 2 years ago

I’m getting both. Had been on the list for a year for GZLE. But I also have been really wanting a Deadpool Premium. I’ve been in this game a long time, and long ago figured out that the very best time to buy machines here is the week of a new big release. Figured a DP Premium or two would shake loose when GZ was shown. But nope. Everything but DP and EHOH are shaking loose. That’s a sign of a great game - nobody ever sells it, even when people are rushing to sell games for ready cash and open spots in game rooms.

So I grabbed JJ at GEX’s last Deadpool Premium spot for December this morning.

#10556 2 years ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

I never could really put my finger on why Elwin games are both amazing yet frustrating (not fun) and You nailed it on the head. This is exactly why I sold JP. Maiden is a blast, but eventually sold as I had it for 3 years (side note Im coming up on 3 years Deadpool ownership - still awesome in every aspect).

#10557 2 years ago
Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

So like a number of people in here, I have a deposit down on the next run of Deadpool Premiums. But after seeing the Godzilla reveal yesterday… holy hell… what a pin… what to do?!
Is anyone else in the same boat, wondering whether to jump ship??

Honestly, as awesome as Godzilla looks, it’s going to be made for years. And they’ll be refining the code over the next 6 months to year. Deadpool is near the end of its run and is complete. So take that for what it is.

#10558 2 years ago

I have MBr, ARMr, JP prem, AIQ LE and Deadpool prem. It’s a great balance of challenging and fun. JP and AIQ are challenging and can be work. I don’t know if it was the tweaking of the rule set, but AIQ out of the box I was putting up scores of ~600M and now I can’t break 250M. I play it often, but then usually immediately hit DP.

The Godzilla stream was awesome - the game looks great and that magnet newton ball thingy is really cool. But I need to watch more. I get the reason they chose the monotone radio announcer vibe for the callouts, and the videos during the gameplay were actually pretty funny, but as a player, probably because I’m not that great, I barely see the videos, so its all about the callouts to set the mood of the game. AIQ’s primary issue is that the tone is so serious, Thanos is a dick, and the game is hard, it can be brutal. Only the Hulk callouts are remotely funny. And then you have a good game, get three Gems and Thanos shows up and puts you through a 10 minute grind just to take the gems away from you and tell you that you suck. I prefer the movie code on JP, because it brings levity to what I find to be a hard game. Sam Neil ripping off his glasses when you drain at least takes a bit of the sting away. Any words spoken by Jeff Goldblum are funny.

DP always makes me laugh throughout the whole game, and especially when I drain, it makes me happy. “Must be hard, losin’ all the time!”. Followed by a custom made Deadpool song. The end of ball bonus effect on DP is one of the funniest and most satisfying things. Who else besides me, when you get a ~20M+ end of ball bonus on DP, dances around the room and ends with a hip thrust when the shaker goes off at the end?!? It’s just awesome. If I could only have one pin from my collection, I would choose Deadpool, hands down.

#10559 2 years ago

So like a number of people in here, I have a deposit down on the next run of Deadpool Premiums. But after seeing the Godzilla reveal yesterday… holy hell… what a pin… what to do?!

I own an AIQ, JP and Deadpool, all LE or Premium. I would rank them Deadpool->AIQ->JP. I'm an average (at best) player, and I agree with what others have said, sometimes Elwin's games just feel like work. I like the challenge of them and I feel like they are making me a better player but Deadpool is "more funner".

If you are getting the Deadpool for the "old" price, then the answer is simple imo. Take the Deadpool, enjoy it, get Godzilla in a few months or a year if you decide to.

#10560 2 years ago

I don’t think anyone can go wrong buying a Deadpool. Worst case you don’t like it and I guarantee you could resell it with zero issues. No one is selling them right now which says a ton. When they pop up they go quick. Deadpool is such a fun and enjoyable experience.

#10561 2 years ago
Quoted from lockeness:

I have MBr, ARMr, JP prem, AIQ LE and Deadpool prem. It’s a great balance of challenging and fun. JP and AIQ are challenging and can be work. I don’t know if it was the tweaking of the rule set, but AIQ out of the box I was putting up scores of ~600M and now I can’t break 250M. I play it often, but then usually immediately hit DP.
The Godzilla stream was awesome - the game looks great and that magnet newton ball thingy is really cool. But I need to watch more. I get the reason they chose the monotone radio announcer vibe for the callouts, and the videos during the gameplay were actually pretty funny, but as a player, probably because I’m not that great, I barely see the videos, so its all about the callouts to set the mood of the game. AIQ’s primary issue is that the tone is so serious, Thanos is a dick, and the game is hard, it can be brutal. Only the Hulk callouts are remotely funny. And then you have a good game, get three Gems and Thanos shows up and puts you through a 10 minute grind just to take the gems away from you and tell you that you suck. I prefer the movie code on JP, because it brings levity to what I find to be a hard game. Sam Neil ripping off his glasses when you drain at least takes a bit of the sting away. Any words spoken by Jeff Goldblum are funny.
DP always makes me laugh throughout the whole game, and especially when I drain, it makes me happy. “Must be hard, losin’ all the time!”. Followed by a custom made Deadpool song. The end of ball bonus effect on DP is one of the funniest and most satisfying things. Who else besides me, when you get a ~20M+ end of ball bonus on DP, dances around the room and ends with a hip thrust when the shaker goes off at the end?!? It’s just awesome. If I could only have one pin from my collection, I would choose Deadpool, hands down.

This, entirely.

After exhausting myself to earn a jewel, I have to have the presence of mind and the accuracy to make a perfect single shot that places the jewel on that shot? And then keep in mind where that jewel is for the rest of the game and how it affects gameplay? And then do it five more times while keeping track of which shot does what? And after all that, you still don’t get to fight Thanos? No thank you - collecting jewels is way more fun and satisfying on my TOTAN.

And don’t get me started on that mode where you only get a finite number of flips. Life is too short and too stressful for that nonsense.

Can’t wait for my Deadpool to arrive.

#10562 2 years ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

As a non-tournament player, I would have to agree. His games are very innovative but as a casual player I've sold Avengers and JP a few months after I bought them. No doubt he does great work but the shots, rules, and gameplay are geared towards more intense players. To me, Deadpool has a lasting fun factor that doesn't bury you in a million rules, it's just fun.

#10563 2 years ago

I've had my Deadpool Pro for a couple years now and AIQ Premium for almost a year and I'm in on a Godzilla Premium.

Deadpool and AIQ are very different and as others have mentioned Deadpool is just FUN! Music, callouts, art and gameplay are all very well done.

I like harder, deep games for home use and Deadpool is actually pretty difficult to "Finish". I have finished AIQ more times than I have Deadpool. So even though some may say Deadpool is "easier" there is still quite a bit there.

#10564 2 years ago

Heard a new one last night after tilting out... "Now you owe me a dinner!".

#10565 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I never could really put my finger on why Elwin games are both amazing yet frustrating (not fun) and You nailed it on the head. This is exactly why I sold JP. Maiden is a blast, but eventually sold as I had it for 3 years (side note Im coming up on 3 years Deadpool ownership - still awesome in every aspect).

Thanks for selling your Maiden! I totally agree in regards to Elwin games. I've owned all 3 and respected their design but sold AIQ and JP not long after getting them. Your Maiden was playing so well that I luckily didn't sell it in the first 4 months (I've thought about it). I say luckily because for some reason in the past couple weeks it's become my go to. Maiden is very challenging but fair as I heard someone say before. Yesterday I finally got a 6 way combo to the 60 mil deathblow. Now I just need to get the 3x and 5x multiplier before doing it for the mighty 900mil deathblow. I'm loving it!... For now. My DP pro is bolted unless a primium falls in my hands.

#10566 2 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

Do any shops sell the cliffy set or just passion for pinball?

I think Pinball Life does, but Passion for Pinball IS Cliffy...

#10567 2 years ago
Quoted from Vernisious:

Now I just need to get the 3x and 5x multiplier .

How do you get a 5x in Maiden?

#10568 2 years ago

Joined the Deadpool club yesterday! Excited to own my first machine.

#10569 2 years ago
Quoted from Vernisious:

Thanks for selling your Maiden! I totally agree in regards to Elwin games. I've owned all 3 and respected their design but sold AIQ and JP not long after getting them. Your Maiden was playing so well that I luckily didn't sell it in the first 4 months (I've thought about it). I say luckily because for some reason in the past couple weeks it's become my go to. Maiden is very challenging but fair as I heard someone say before. Yesterday I finally got a 6 way combo to the 60 mil deathblow. Now I just need to get the 3x and 5x multiplier before doing it for the mighty 900mil deathblow. I'm loving it!... For now. My DP pro is bolted unless a primium falls in my hands.

Nice! Yea Maiden is the most of his 3. And the call outs are superb as well unlike the other 2.

#10570 2 years ago

Looking at the posts on the last page I can’t workout what colour to powder my premium when I get it either. I have a set of pro artwork that I am considering using to redecal my premium. The pro artwork is so much better.

#10571 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

How do you get a 5x in Maiden?

The fourth tomb award gives you 5x combos and deathblows for the remainder of the ball. If you have that running + 3x playfield and do a 6 way combo with a super deathblow it is a 900 million point shot. It's an insane stack that requires some serious skill.

#10572 2 years ago

Just installed the lit drop target mod from Mezel, and the effect is really nice in person. It uses a red LED strip, but proximity to the RBG lil Deadpool lamp makes it take on other colors. Highly recommended! Video below:
https://imgur.com/gallery/PoOVwdH

#10573 2 years ago
Quoted from rapidflipper:

Just installed the lit drop target mod from Mezel, and the effect is really nice in person. It uses a red LED strip, but proximity to the RBG lil Deadpool lamp makes it take on other colors. Highly recommended! Video below:
https://imgur.com/gallery/PoOVwdH

Thank You! And I might add you did a wonderful job trimming the stickers. As I hadn't heard from anyone else (except Installation problems) I was wondering if it was worth the effort. I knew it looked damn good the first I lit it up- something this otherwise great game needed. Thanks again!

#10574 2 years ago

Got my armor back from Robert Stone a bit ago and mailed the DBA plate off to Pinnovators to get my headphone kit swapped over. The folks at Pinnovators are absolutely great and even if not theirs - I HIGHLY recommend a headphone kit. Playing games where you're hearing just the machine audio and not the coils firing all the time is a whole new experience.

If curious:
Headphone kit from Pinnovators.
Chrome leg bolts (I liked the look better than the powder coated ones.) from pinballplating.com.
Coin bezels from pinball life.
Speaker lights from Doug (also amazing to deal with) at speakerlightkits.com.
Blue T-molding from the appropriately named t-molding.com
Comet GI kit with some flipper and trough lights added.
Mirror blades from cointaker.
Prem->LE 5.25" speaker kit from Flipper Fidelity (Michael also a pleasure to deal with.)

Anyway - a premium done in a bit of a different way. Base coat seems to be a really dark blue, but looks black in most situations. With a blue flake that is a bit hard to catch in photos.
IMG_8944 (resized).JPGIMG_8944 (resized).JPG
IMG_8948 (resized).JPGIMG_8948 (resized).JPG
IMG_8941 (resized).JPGIMG_8941 (resized).JPG
IMG_8947 (resized).JPGIMG_8947 (resized).JPG
IMG_8945 (resized).JPGIMG_8945 (resized).JPG
IMG_8946 (resized).JPGIMG_8946 (resized).JPG

#10575 2 years ago

I am having the same thoughts. I’m sticking with the DP because I’m guessing it’s nearing the end of its production life. Godzilla will be around for years. Many opportunities ahead to buy that game.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#10576 2 years ago

Just wanted to share that I visited my local arcade to play Deadpool today and, after a few warmup games, I met Mr. Sinister for the first time! My final score was 666M.

So that’s pretty great.

#10577 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Looking at the posts on the last page I can’t workout what colour to powder my premium when I get it either. I have a set of pro artwork that I am considering using to redecal my premium. The pro artwork is so much better.

Personally I’ve decided on chameleon violet. Depending on what angle you view it at it either looks dark purple or dark blue and from a distance is blackish. I’ll post pictures when it is finished. I’ll also be changing the t-modeling to either dark blue or purple.

635F97A2-F8D2-4ED7-BCB9-EE739A02A74D (resized).jpeg635F97A2-F8D2-4ED7-BCB9-EE739A02A74D (resized).jpeg
#10578 2 years ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

Got my armor back from Robert Stone a bit ago and mailed the DBA plate off to Pinnovators to get my headphone kit swapped over. The folks at Pinnovators are absolutely great and even if not theirs - I HIGHLY recommend a headphone kit. Playing games where you're hearing just the machine audio and not the coils firing all the time is a whole new experience.
If curious:
Chrome leg bolts (I liked the look better than the powder coated ones.) from pinballplating.com.
Prem->LE 5.25" speaker kit from Flipper Fidelity (Michael also a pleasure to deal with.)
Anyway - a premium done in a bit of a different way. Base coat seems to be a really dark blue, but looks black in most situations. With a blue flake that is a bit hard to catch in photos.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Looks like mine will be similar but with more flake. Looks great!

#10579 2 years ago
Quoted from joelbob:

Looks like mine will be similar but with more flake. Looks great!

I’m really liking the more subdued darker base that looks near black from certain angles while showing off the flake from others or in brighter light. You should be really pleased with the results. I know I am.

Side note - the first time I put a few games on mine after installing the armor my wife sarcastically asked “so that powder coating makes you play better, right?” 2-3 games later I set a new grand champ score with 2.4B and change. Frivolous cost instantly justified.

#10580 2 years ago

Ace story. i tell you what though, powder coating properly rather than the black light stuff you feel like you're driving a luxury car under your hands.
It's instant feel. No sharp edges, beautiful.

#10581 2 years ago
Quoted from joelbob:

Personally I’ve decided on chameleon violet. Depending on what angle you view it at it either looks dark purple or dark blue and from a distance is blackish. I’ll post pictures when it is finished. I’ll also be changing the t-modeling to either dark blue or purple.
[quoted image]

Very interested to see this colour, I am tempted to re decal using the pro art work as I like it the best and likely powder red or purple. Most likely purple as I don’t have a purple in the current lineup haha

#10582 2 years ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:Got my armor back from Robert Stone a bit ago and mailed the DBA plate off to Pinnovators to get my headphone kit swapped over. The folks at Pinnovators are absolutely great and even if not theirs - I HIGHLY recommend a headphone kit. Playing games where you're hearing just the machine audio and not the coils firing all the time is a whole new experience.
If curious:
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Looks great!

#10583 2 years ago

Had a nice Mystique battle with 4x running and a half decent end score.

IMG_39 (resized).pngIMG_39 (resized).pngIMG_3965 (resized).JPGIMG_3965 (resized).JPG
#10584 2 years ago
Quoted from Bundy:

Had a nice Mystique battle with 4x running and a half decent end score.[quoted image][quoted image]

Nice game!

Might be the first time i've seen someone blur their initials...

#10585 2 years ago

So during the Godzilla stream on Friday they said the new Deadpool build coming up will ship with Insider Connect. Nice! at least I think so.

#10586 2 years ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

So during the Godzilla stream on Friday they said the new Deadpool build coming up will ship with Insider Connect. Nice! at least I think so.

All spike new pin builds upcoming will have i believe. Turtles, DP, AIQ, etc...

And you can retrofit old ones. Fucked if i'd ever pay to do that to mine, but to each their own.

#10587 2 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

All spike new pin builds upcoming will have i believe. Turtles, DP, AIQ, etc...

Yeah just saw that. So about delays etc....the Premium builds are still on for December as far as we still know?

#10588 2 years ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

Yeah just saw that. So about delays etc....the Premium builds are still on for December as far as we still know?

On Stern's site its now listing the games with the prices with both options (with and without IC), so hoping its an option still and not forced. I reached out yesterday to a dealer for a DP premium but still waiting to hear back

#10589 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

I was able to use my leet skills to decipher it. Says "MAR".

#10590 2 years ago
Quoted from Bundy:

Had a nice Mystique battle with 4x running and a half decent end score.[quoted image][quoted image]

I dig the yellow font. If it’s one gripe I have on this game, it’s the red font choice. Looks so washed out.

#10591 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Nice game!

Thank you. 10 letter setting, full name.

#10592 2 years ago
Quoted from joecitizen:

I was able to use my leet skills to decipher it. Says "MAR".

I see what you did there DAS, clever

#10593 2 years ago

Looking to purchase a Deadpool machine. I'm in the Indianapolis, Indiana area. Looking for one within a few hours driving distance. I also have an AIQ pro listed as trade bait or sell outright possibly. Any leads appreciated. Thanks!

#10594 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

I think Pinball Life does, but Passion for Pinball IS Cliffy...

I've sent emails to the passion for pinball email a few times and never got an answer. Looking to get a full set.

#10595 2 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

I've sent emails to the passion for pinball email a few times and never got an answer. Looking to get a full set.

Not sure what address you used but I’ve always got responses right away at [email protected]. Try that if you used something else.

#10596 2 years ago

Yes I ordered a few this year just via email. Then he’ll invoice via PayPal. Probably running 3-6 weeks on backlog.

Not sure what address you used but I’ve always got responses right away at [email protected]. Try that if you used something else.

#10597 2 years ago

That's the one. Straight from his website click. I'll wait it out. Not in a rush.

#10598 2 years ago

After waiting 11mo. for my NIB pro, I now have a lead on a used pro.
What are some key things I should check for?
I know from when I owned an AIQ that it was known for isssues where the Antman area would have chips and grooves from the guide rails unless washers were installed.
Thanks.

#10599 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

After waiting 11mo. for my NIB pro, I now have a lead on a used pro.
What are some key things I should check for?
I know from when I owned an AIQ that it was known for isssues where the Antman area would have chips and grooves from the guide rails unless washers were installed.
Thanks.

Katana ramp entrance guide is known to chip playfield. Good luck, awesome game!

Side note:
It’s funny how Pinside gives stern a pass on chipped playfield issues for the most part, but not JJP.

My 2 cents. Preventative maintenance has kept my Deadpool from getting worse (Mylar + washer), and it’s been a couple years. I did the same to my GNR and seems to do the trick *knock on wood* - difference is, my GNR is covered up with a washer so no biggie, Deadpool and stern chips are at the guides so you can’t really cover them up unless it’s a cliffy support area.

#10600 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Katana ramp entrance guide is known to chip playfield. Good luck, awesome game!
Side note:
It’s funny how Pinside gives stern a pass on chipped playfield issues for the most part, but not JJP.
My 2 cents. Preventative maintenance has kept my Deadpool from getting worse (Mylar + washer), and it’s been a couple years. I did the same to my GNR and seems to do the trick *knock on wood* - difference is, my GNR is covered up with a washer so no biggie, Deadpool and stern chips are at the guides so you can’t really cover them up unless it’s a cliffy support area.

Put small washers under the guides.
Also, regarding Stern vs JJP playfield quality issues...Stern stands behind their products and have sent me numerous replacement parts as well as a whole new Metallica playfield in 2018. JJP doesnt back up anything they make and as far as their playfield issue, they give their unhappy customers the option to buy a replacement playfield. That's the difference.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
11,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grosse Pointe Farms, MI
$ 25.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball
Other
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts
Protection
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
6,800 (Firm)
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus
Sound/Speakers
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple
Shooter rods
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs
Protection
$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 49.99
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 16,195 posts in this topic. You are on page 212 of 324.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/212?hl=midway-man and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.