(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,295 posts
  • 1,092 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 hours ago by Magicman
  • Topic is favorited by 557 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240422_042849~2 (resized).jpg
20240420_214553 (resized).jpg
20240419_183748 (resized).jpg
20240419_184303 (resized).jpg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,295 posts in this topic. You are on page 208 of 326.
#10351 2 years ago

Be sure to get the full kit. It looks so much nicer with the clear drops.

#10352 2 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

Mezel lit drop targets are available now on their web site
[quoted image]

No stickers included though. I'll probably put an order in tonight and get the ninja stars too.

#10353 2 years ago

I just placed an order for this kit with the clear drop targets. Can’t wait to install it!

Quoted from wtatumjr:

Be sure to get the full kit. It looks so much nicer with the clear drops.

#10354 2 years ago
Quoted from rapidflipper:

I just placed an order for this kit with the clear drop targets. Can’t wait to install it!

You'll love it! It really brightens up the mid playfield. The first time I lit them up it glowed red as I expected. But what really blew me away was they also interact with the existing Lil DP multicolor light. They change the drops to peach, watermelon, yellow. Really cool!

#10355 2 years ago

Deadpool - Sabretooth / Sauron battle!

#10356 2 years ago

I am not sure if there is already a solution for this, but I finally grew tired of the ball bouncing off the katana when you hit the left orbit on the premium/LE.

I designed a simple little sleeve that extends the ball catch by 30mm or so to ensure that the shots are redirected to the katana and not the middle of the playfield. I printed it in grey TPU which matches the ramp and is firm enough to deaden the bounce.

If there is interest, I could release the design for others. I could also sell them on my Pinside shop. Anyway, I figured I would toss it out here just to see if anyone else would benefit.

Let me know what everyone thinks.

3353ED84-0271-4D0E-A143-6903AD1C4DB6 (resized).jpeg3353ED84-0271-4D0E-A143-6903AD1C4DB6 (resized).jpeg62FC1C3C-9181-4EA6-9D2B-A72DFAF04D68 (resized).jpeg62FC1C3C-9181-4EA6-9D2B-A72DFAF04D68 (resized).jpeg
#10357 2 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

I am not sure if there is already a solution for this, but I finally grew tired of the ball bouncing off the katana when you hit the left orbit on the premium/LE.
I designed a simple little sleeve that extends the ball catch by 30mm or so to ensure that the shots are redirected to the katana and not the middle of the playfield. I printed it in grey TPU which matches the ramp and is firm enough to deaden the bounce.
If there is interest, I could release the design for others. I could also sell them on my Pinside shop. Anyway, I figured I would toss it out here just to see if anyone else would benefit.
Let me know what everyone thinks. [quoted image][quoted image]

The ball on my katana rarely drops off. A perfectly level game, seems to correct the issue. But occasionally the ball does fall off (ball speed, multiple balls on ramp).

So, you can put me down for one. I would need one made. I don’t have a 3D printer.

#10358 2 years ago

The more common solution seems to be adding some dead drop foam near the existing rubber:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/31#post-4768788

Or on the side of the channel:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/94#post-5308165

alternatively:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/94#post-5312516

and while I can't find the post that gave me the idea - I added a post from a Comet spotlight kit and threw a post sleeve over it. Haven't ever had a single ball fly off the katana and it doesn't really effect the speed of the loop at all.
IMG_8833 (resized).JPGIMG_8833 (resized).JPG

#10359 2 years ago
Quoted from Lucxor:

So i am back.
My last prototype is finished.
I like it the most, because it has a rounder shape and that looks great.
So we have:
No. 1 the chunky
No. 2 the elegant
No. 3 the round
Also the color filters arrived and I was able to test them. Very easy replaceable and a cool feature.
I wil take the round shape as final.
Only thing I have now to decide, with wich metal part and wich rope guide I will continue.
What do you like best?[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I like all of these. Please put me down for whatever the final design is.

#10360 2 years ago

Any distributors have a DP pro in stock? I’d like to join the club

#10361 2 years ago

29 Million Deadpool MXV Secret Skill Shot!

#10362 2 years ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

Any distributors have a DP pro in stock? I’d like to join the club

My distributor here in Ohio is out, but I’m told they’re going back on the production line in November. I’ve put down a deposit to reserve one because supplies will be limited.

#10363 2 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

I like all of these. Please put me down for whatever the final design is.

Hello Aniraf

I worked on the final one today and if all fit, then i upload pictures in the next days.

#10364 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

29 Million Deadpool MXV Secret Skill Shot!

that's some fancy shooting

#10365 2 years ago

Yeah such a satisfying combo when it comes together. Right at the top of my skill level.

#10366 2 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

I'm so sorry this took so long but the effort has been well worth it to light up that dark middle area a bit. The main light is red but changes to orange, green, etc according to the light that's already in the Lil DP area behind the drops .
These should be ready shortly from Mezel. I have no financial interest in this, I'm only the idea guy and test fitter . My guess is this kit will be about $50. I trimmed the stickers to let more light thru but you can use the whole sticker if you like it a bit darker.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks awesome!! Any chance you have video footage?

#10367 2 years ago
Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

Looks awesome!! Any chance you have video footage?

Deleted

#10368 2 years ago

The lights seem a bit yellow in the video but are actually a nice red

#10369 2 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

The lights seem a bit yellow in the video but are actually a nice red

Order placed. Thanks

#10370 2 years ago

You will have to trim your existing decals to get it exactly like mine. It only takes a minute with scissors.

#10371 2 years ago

Chimichanga time!
I made a Deadpool pinball shirt.
Let me know if you’re interested.
E5ED57EF-F2F9-4E7C-A58E-D6002DC51FC0 (resized).jpegE5ED57EF-F2F9-4E7C-A58E-D6002DC51FC0 (resized).jpeg65B283A9-7AEB-40C3-A2C0-B321D2F1FC10 (resized).jpeg65B283A9-7AEB-40C3-A2C0-B321D2F1FC10 (resized).jpeg3FE700C8-C8B4-461E-80AE-90C6F4553F5A (resized).jpeg3FE700C8-C8B4-461E-80AE-90C6F4553F5A (resized).jpeg05BB9E13-767D-4D5D-82F2-F10DFE88D957 (resized).jpeg05BB9E13-767D-4D5D-82F2-F10DFE88D957 (resized).jpeg

#10372 2 years ago
Quoted from webdiddy:

Chimichanga time!
I made a Deadpool pinball shirt.
Let me know if you’re interested.

Those folks in the sweatshirts look really happy.

#10373 2 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

Those folks in the sweatshirts look really happy.

They are, it's because they got pinbrawler merch on.

#10374 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

The ball on my katana rarely drops off. A perfectly level game, seems to correct the issue. But occasionally the ball does fall off (ball speed, multiple balls on ramp).
So, you can put me down for one. I would need one made. I don’t have a 3D printer.

I put them out on my Pinside shop if you (or anyone) would like me to print one...buying it there ensures Pinside is able to make money off the purchase . https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1326-ninjacamp-mods/05345-deadpool-ball-adjuster.

#10375 2 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

I put them out on my Pinside shop if you (or anyone) would like me to print one...buying it there ensures Pinside is able to make money off the purchase . https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1326-ninjacamp-mods/05345-deadpool-ball-adjuster.

Ordered thanks

#10376 2 years ago

Hey guys, I'm waiting on delivery(hopefully this week) of my Deadpool premium. I'm familiar with the Katana ramp washer fix but not so up with the Wolverine spinner problem. What is the problem with it and the fix, thanks.

#10377 2 years ago
Quoted from Knackers:

Hey guys, I'm waiting on delivery(hopefully this week) of my Deadpool premium. I'm familiar with the Katana ramp washer fix but not so up with the Wolverine spinner problem. What is the problem with it and the fix, thanks.

The ball guide behind that spinner can also dig into the clear and if left unattended can chip some of the clear and paint off behind it. Chances are any chips will be covered by the plastic back there but good prevention with a few washers if you are doing the Katana guide at the same time.

You may also want to address the left ramp as the straight edges that sit on top of the playfield can also eat into the clear and also cause chipping.

Given you have a brand new Prem the end of the Katana guide with the blue nub on it may be adjusted from the factory to reduce wear in that spot specifically. However I would still put washers down as the middle part of the guide can still dig into the clear. You'll see powder start to come up around the bottom edges of the guide.

#10378 2 years ago

Hello all
Here is the final result.
The handle is easy to install and fits perfectly. I make it with durable material. It is a little overkill but better safe then sorry. I can offer it for 85 dollars including shipping because shipping from switzerland to the USA is very expensive but its fast (1-2 weeks).
(If you are a Group or want more, price drops because i can send Several with same shipping)
I would need one more week to produce them.
Various color filters are included.
Pm me if you are interested.

Best regards Luc

IMG_20210821_131128 (resized).jpgIMG_20210821_131128 (resized).jpgIMG_20210821_134614 (resized).jpgIMG_20210821_134614 (resized).jpgkatana (resized).jpgkatana (resized).jpg

#10379 2 years ago

I had a weird thing today with my Deadpool, it was on most of the day and I just walked into my gameroom and all the games were on except Deadpool. I turned it off and on again and the topper came on but the rest of the game was dead. I turned off the power and checked the fuse in the powerbox and it was fine. I put it back in and turned it on again and it came back up.

I am happy it is working again but was wondering if this was a known issue or indicative of some other problem.

#10380 2 years ago
Quoted from Lucxor:

I can offer it for 85 dollars including shipping because shipping from switzerland to the USA is very expensive but its fast (1-2 weeks).

First of all the end product looks so nice, you really did a great job. That is so much less of a chonker than the Mezel version. Would $85 USD also be the all in shipping price to Canada?

Are there any other Deadpool owners on Vancouver Island or the Lower Mainland that wanna go in on this to save shipping?

#10381 2 years ago
Quoted from Lucxor:

Hello all
The handle is easy to install and fits perfectly. I make it with durable material. It is a little overkill but better safe then sorry. I can offer it for 85 dollars including shipping because shipping from switzerland to the USA is very expensive but its fast (1-2 weeks).
(If you are a Group or want more, price drops because i can send Several with same shipping)
Best regards Luc
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great! Is there anyone in Las Vegas, or Cali, that wants to do a group buy to save on shipping?

#10382 2 years ago

I'm looking for a Deadpool LE.

I have a NIB Mando LE to trade if anyone's looking to mix up their lineup a bit.

#10383 2 years ago
Quoted from Smack:

The ball guide behind that spinner can also dig into the clear and if left unattended can chip some of the clear and paint off behind it. Chances are any chips will be covered by the plastic back there but good prevention with a few washers if you are doing the Katana guide at the same time.
You may also want to address the left ramp as the straight edges that sit on top of the playfield can also eat into the clear and also cause chipping.
Given you have a brand new Prem the end of the Katana guide with the blue nub on it may be adjusted from the factory to reduce wear in that spot specifically. However I would still put washers down as the middle part of the guide can still dig into the clear. You'll see powder start to come up around the bottom edges of the guide.

Thanks Smack appreciate the info.

#10384 2 years ago
Quoted from Lucxor:

Hello all
Best regards Luc
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

This final product looks amazing!

PURCHASING !!!!!

#10385 2 years ago
Quoted from Smack:

First of all the end product looks so nice, you really did a great job. That is so much less of a chonker than the Mezel version. Would $85 USD also be the all in shipping price to Canada?
Are there any other Deadpool owners on Vancouver Island or the Lower Mainland that wanna go in on this to save shipping?

Hello Smack

Thank you very much for the compliment.
Yes it is the same price for Canada.

Best Regards Luc

#10386 2 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

This final product looks amazing!
PURCHASING !!!!!

Thank you for your support!

#10387 2 years ago

Speaking of Katana handles..'just got a test request for a new one. I haven't a clue what it looks like but will let y'all know when I receive it. Anybody having a "dream" handle in mind add your input and I'll pass it along.

#10388 2 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

Speaking of Katana handles..'just got a test request for a new one. I haven't a clue what it looks like but will let y'all know when I receive it. Anybody having a "dream" handle in mind add your input and I'll pass it along.

Competition makes the market innovativ. Always a Win for all Deadpool owners

Also recomed to finish the led mod.
You had a great Idee with the sticker but don't add it to the selling mod.
Create some sticker for that droptarged and add it to the mod. Please forward that to mezelmod.

#10389 2 years ago

The stickers for the drops have the Deadpool image so I imagine you'd get into a copyright mess. Also they'd need to be die cut which is another step. I took a razor and separated the sticker, it's very easy. Then scissor cut the background from the Deadpool head...took about a minute for each cut out. The only thing I would change is I put the sticker back in the original position. I would lower the image another 1/4 inch. That way the average adult can see the whole Deadpool image from the players position.
I like the most excellent job done on the Katana handle!

#10390 2 years ago

If I were buying a set I have to imagine it would be easy enough to just print your own custom stickers, either at home or at a Kinkos assuming the cashier person isn't going to give a rip about any copyright issues. Would maybe be nice to have the originals on hand with their stickers in place should you ever need or want to swap them back out.

#10391 2 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

The stickers for the drops have the Deadpool image so I imagine you'd get into a copyright mess. Also they'd need to be die cut which is another step. I took a razor and separated the sticker, it's very easy. Then scissor cut the background from the Deadpool head...took about a minute for each cut out. I like the most excellent job done on the Katana handle!

Okey that's a very good reason, I have not thought of the Copyrigth.
I would just wouldn't like to have to cut Orginale stickers, but they can be also reordered from Stern ^^ so this would be an option.
Thanks for your compliment. I have thought to implement a Led in to the handle that changes the colors as on the playfield, but have not yet found a way without soldering. Will perhaps add this in future.

If there is someone how could help me that would be nice as i am not that good in electric.

#10392 2 years ago

Check out Comet pinball inc. for light strips, adaptors, etc .
Basically you find a GI bulb, unscrew it, attach new bulb with the expansion wire. Attach light strip.

#10393 2 years ago

Here's the adaptor. You replace a light bulb with a light bulb that has 2 wires. These wires power your light strip while retaining your original GI lighting

PXL_20210812_172744344 (resized).jpgPXL_20210812_172744344 (resized).jpg

#10394 2 years ago

Here's the light strip which plugs in. You can select length, color, frosted or clear lens.

PXL_20210728_122705513 (resized).jpgPXL_20210728_122705513 (resized).jpg
#10395 2 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

Here's the light strip which plugs in. You can select length, color, frosted or clear lens.
[quoted image]

This lighten up an Led bar but does not change the color rigth?

#10396 2 years ago

This is for one color only but you get to pick the color. The ones that change color are a but more involved.

#10397 2 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

This is for one color only but you get to pick the color. The ones that change color are a but more involved.

I know. I think this would be the best place to attach a multicolor led. only way is to take it from the cables or solder it direct tho the board.
But solderin isn't very user friendly. i Like mods wich are easy to add but also easy to get back to stock.
So i looking for a way to get the leds atacht to this board without solder it.

Ligth (resized).jpgLigth (resized).jpg
#10398 2 years ago

Put me down for one of those handles!! Looks great!!

#10399 2 years ago

Comet pinball has a connector with spring loaded alligator clips.

Comet_Pinball_Standard_Matrix_Connectors_540x (resized).jpgComet_Pinball_Standard_Matrix_Connectors_540x (resized).jpg
#10400 2 years ago
Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

Put me down for one of those handles!! Looks great!!

Thanks. I will.

Quoted from wtatumjr:

Comet pinball has a connector with spring loaded alligator clips.[quoted image]

I am not a fan of alligator clips in a pinball with vibration. If that thing fall off and touches a electronic part it shouldn't, the game coul be damaged.

I need to find the board where it is Atached and would need a splitter for that. But I don't know if this is possible and if diods are needed for safety.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bay Area, CA
8,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ormond Beach, FL
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 64.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

8,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 16,295 posts in this topic. You are on page 208 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/208 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.