(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,196 posts
  • 1,083 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 hours ago by drwicket
  • Topic is favorited by 556 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7899 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1688 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1689 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240327_001906_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240327_001709_Chrome (resized).jpg
IMG_8452 (resized).jpg
IMG_8453 (resized).jpg
IMG_8454 (resized).jpg
IMG_8455 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240323_200809 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240326_153304_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
20240326_103932 (resized).jpg
20240326_103906 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,196 posts in this topic. You are on page 206 of 324.
#10251 2 years ago

How hard is it to fix the ball guide so that it doesn't dig into the PF?

#10252 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

How hard is it to fix the ball guide so that it doesn't dig into the PF?

Not at all. Loosen a couple parts under the playfield.

#10253 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Anyone received a NIB DP recently? When are they back on the line still waiting on a premium here ordered months ago.

I just put a deposit down last week and was told Nov/Dec as a tentative time frame.

#10254 2 years ago
Quoted from kell:

I just put a deposit down last week and was told Nov/Dec as a tentative time frame.

Is the premium really worth the extra $$$

Does the pro targets in front of little deadpool drop?

#10255 2 years ago

Can we just rename the thread "Deadpool - the pro is great, the premium is a little greater buy which one you can afford and have fun"?

#10256 2 years ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

Can we just rename the thread "Deadpool - the pro is great, the premium is a little greater buy which one you can afford and have fun"?

OP?

#10257 2 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Yes, the drop targets drop.

#10258 2 years ago

Any premium owners tried any different powder coat colors? These are the only 2 I've come across searching...

15f8ff91a520120535f91c0e76cbada95a63f2cd-2 (resized).jpg15f8ff91a520120535f91c0e76cbada95a63f2cd-2 (resized).jpg2a2a968830244cad282ca57a6cdb0750e213ca4a (resized).jpg2a2a968830244cad282ca57a6cdb0750e213ca4a (resized).jpg
#10259 2 years ago
Quoted from Purdue:

Any premium owners tried any different powder coat colors? These are the only 2 I've come across searching...
[quoted image][quoted image]

Haven't received the armor back from Robert yet but this is mine - will post pics when I can.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/powder-coating-services-offered/page/58#post-6428486

Posted about the decision before but didn't like the reds with the premium artwork and most of the blue ones I saw seemed a little overpowering to my eye. Went with a darker black base with a blue metallic flake. No idea how in the world it will look, but black goes with damn near everything so I think I'll be good.

#10260 2 years ago

Haven't received the armor back from Robert yet but this is mine - will post pics when I can.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/powder-coating-services-offered/page/58#post-6428486
Posted about the decision before but didn't like the reds with the premium artwork and most of the blue ones I saw seemed a little overpowering to my eye. Went with a darker black base with a blue metallic flake. No idea how in the world it will look, but black goes with damn near everything so I think I'll be good.

Thats really pretty, will be interested to see it all together! Please post pics.

Ive thought about doing my ghostbusters along those lines. black base pink sparkle, but may chicken out and go gloss black.

#10261 2 years ago

Does a pro count?

dp14 (resized).jpgdp14 (resized).jpg

dp16 (resized).jpgdp16 (resized).jpg

#10262 2 years ago
Quoted from Lucxor:

So here is my new Designe of the Katana-Handle.( on right side)
I redesignet the rope and took a real Katan handle as refrence. Now it is not that clunky anymore.
There are still some changes i wantt to make. I like to get the sides a little rounder and the top metalpart shoud be a little bigger.
But this will take a lot of time because my laptop has problem to calcuate the mesh because of the high detail.
Also i added a guide inside so it is easy possible to change the filter colors inside.
So you could feel free to try some diffrent colors or change them for fun.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I love this handle!!!! Following your work and sent you a PM.

Hope you can produce these to purchase!

#10263 2 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

I love this handle!!!! Following your work and sent you a PM.
Hope you can produce these to purchase!

Thank you
It ist still a lot of work to get them perfect.
But if I'm Finished and there is a request for the handle. I will make it purchasable.

Also open to designe ideas for the rope or the Metal part. Maybe I get 2 or 3 cool models and it has something for everyone
Just send me a pm if you have some other idea.

#10264 2 years ago
Quoted from Lucxor:

Thank you
It ist still a lot of work to get them perfect.
But if I'm Finished and there is a request for the handle. I will make it purchasable.
Also open to designe ideas for the rope or the Metal part. Maybe I get 2 or 3 cool models and it has something for everyone
Just send me a pm if you have some other idea.

Nice, your handle looks a million times better than the one i have from mezel!

#10265 2 years ago

Some new records for me on Deadpool today!

Second time I've defeated Mr. Sinister Final Battle!

IMG_1222 (resized).JPGIMG_1222 (resized).JPGIMG_1214 (resized).JPGIMG_1214 (resized).JPGIMG_1219 (resized).JPGIMG_1219 (resized).JPG

#10266 2 years ago

lol. I was debating this and came to this thread to ask that question, but saw everyone else seems to be having the same dilemma.

I would usually just go with the premium/LE version due to a fear of possible regret, but I think I'm going Pro as I like the artwork a lot better.

#10267 2 years ago
Quoted from Purdue:

[quoted image][quoted image]

I think the red contrasts with the Blue decals really well, I think I'll follow suit. Without doing something about the T-Moulding on the Headbox, I'm not convinced with the blue... the colour on it's own is nice however.

#10268 2 years ago
Quoted from kell:

lol. I was debating this and came to this thread to ask that question, but saw everyone else seems to be having the same dilemma.
I would usually just go with the premium/LE version due to a fear of possible regret, but I think I'm going Pro as I like the artwork a lot better.

I agree the pro art is the best. That is why I might upgrade to a premium and redecal the cabinet…

#10269 2 years ago
Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

I think the red contrasts with the Blue decals really well, I think I'll follow suit. Without doing something about the T-Moulding on the Headbox, I'm not convinced with the blue... the colour on it's own is nice however.

I agree and that’s where i’m at for now. My big idea is red with speckled large aqua flake. A spin on the LE red with yellow. But i’m not sure anybody makes large bright aqua flake so it may not be possible.

#10270 2 years ago
Quoted from Purdue:

I agree and that’s where i’m at for now. My big idea is red with speckled large aqua flake. A spin on the LE red with yellow. But i’m not sure anybody makes large bright aqua flake so it may not be possible.

I think I am interested in doing a candy red with a violet fleck sprinkled in. Still debating getting the armour done.

#10271 2 years ago
Quoted from kell:

I have the premium and simply put the Pro translite in. I rarely look at the side of my games but look up a lot. I'm sure I confuse folks that see my Pindigo scores listed on a Premium model.

#10272 2 years ago
Quoted from Lucxor:

So here is my new Designe of the Katana-Handle.( on right side)
I redesignet the rope and took a real Katan handle as refrence. Now it is not that clunky anymore.
There are still some changes i wantt to make. I like to get the sides a little rounder and the top metalpart shoud be a little bigger.
But this will take a lot of time because my laptop has problem to calcuate the mesh because of the high detail.
Also i added a guide inside so it is easy possible to change the filter colors inside.
So you could feel free to try some diffrent colors or change them for fun.

Both look awesome!

#10273 2 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Depends if that left orbit to right flipper loop shot is worth it to you personally, for me I was worth paying the extra I love fast orbit shots so having 2 on deadpool was worth every penny.

I also prefer drops, I just find them more fun to shoot plus they are a little more friendly which helps my kids play longer too.

#10274 2 years ago
Quoted from joelbob:

I agree the pro art is the best. That is why I might upgrade to a premium and redecal the cabinet…

I think I'll just buy a pro trans light for the premium, my pins are lined up tight.

#10275 2 years ago

How many of you guys have pin stadium set up on your DP's? When my PRE gets here at " some point" I'm thinking of getting them. Played the game a lot on location and its definitely a little on the " dark side" in the middle of the playfield. Any opinions on this?

#10276 2 years ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

How many of you guys have pin stadium set up on your DP's? When my PRE gets here at " some point" I'm thinking of getting them. Played the game a lot on location and its definitely a little on the " dark side" in the middle of the playfield. Any opinions on this?

I do, they're great on it, bright!

#10277 2 years ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

I've got Pinstadiums on my Pro. They're nice but if I did it again I'd probably just add a couple spotlights to brighten up the middle of the playfield.

#10278 2 years ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

I have posted a couple of times in the thread a pic of my game with spotlights and all GI bulbs swapped with comet sunlight 2smd frosted bulbs. It brightens things up nicely with those added.

#10279 2 years ago

I've got pinstadiums on mine too, but as above i'd stick with the comet DP sling spots and trough light if i did it again.

#10280 2 years ago
Quoted from mettle64:

I've got Pinstadiums on my Pro. They're nice but if I did it again I'd probably just add a couple spotlights to brighten up the middle of the playfield.

Do you feel its too much? I mean to much light?

#10281 2 years ago

It's too much money for what is essentially a gimmick. Spotlights would be fine.

#10282 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Some new records for me on Deadpool today!
Second time I've defeated Mr. Sinister Final Battle!

Very nice! Time to take away the crutch, and remove those outlane posts

#10283 2 years ago

I had Pinstadiums on Munster's and while nice are a bit pricey. Also I'd always seem to forget about them when I raised my playfield.

#10284 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

It's too much money for what is essentially a gimmick. Spotlights would be fine.

Not to go down the "Pinstadiums or not" argument, but I've not yet come across a game that couldn't be improved with a couple of well placed spotlights or LED strips. All for a fraction of the cost. I even lit up WoZ pretty well with 2 added spotlights. A game notorious for having a dark playfield. It was perfectly lit without be blinding, or overly expensive. To each their own.

#10285 2 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Not to go down the "Pinstadiums or not" argument, but I've not yet come across a game that couldn't be improved with a couple of well placed spotlights or LED strips. All for a fraction of the cost. I even lit up WoZ pretty well with 2 added spotlights. A game notorious for having a dark playfield. It was perfectly lit without be blinding, or overly expensive. To each their own.

So that's you not having that argument your having then?

I agree with you though. DP was my first machine and i didn't know any better.

#10286 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

So that's you not having that argument your having then?
I agree with you though. DP was my first machine and i didn't know any better.

Just stating my experience that I don't think Pinstadiums are needed. You get what you want. But its much cheaper to buy a couple of spotlights to try out first before plunking down $200+USD for a set of Pinstadiums.

Maybe if you would have read my comment before buying your first set of Pinstadium, you would have known better

#10287 2 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Just stating my experience that I don't think Pinstadiums are needed. You get what you want. But its much cheaper to buy a couple of spotlights to try out first before plunking down $200+USD for a set of Pinstadiums.
Maybe if you would have read my comment before buying your first set of Pinstadium, you would have known better

Seems to me you just keep repeating what i originally said in a smug way.

#10288 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Seems to me you just keep repeating what i originally said in a smug way.

I'm agreeing with you.

#10289 2 years ago

Joining the club soon, just put in my deposit for a pro this morning

Can’t wait to have this pin at home, I’ve been wasting too much money playing it on location.

Will be picking up a premium translite as I prefer it over the pro translite.

#10290 2 years ago

Sounds like you could swap it with the guy a couple posts up?

#10291 2 years ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

Do you feel its too much? I mean to much light?

No, I wasn't particularly impressed by the amount of light they generate. A couple spotlights will brighten the game up just as much IMO since there's only really the one spot that's dark.

#10292 2 years ago

This is from over a year ago. Before and after spotlights at slings. Good enough for me. I love Comet pinball.

20200522_184122 (resized).jpg20200522_184122 (resized).jpg
#10293 2 years ago
Quoted from durgee7:

This is from over a year ago. Before and after spotlights at slings. Good enough for me. I love Comet pinball.
[quoted image]

Looks sharp! Might be the way for me to go here. How simple are they to install? I’m a HUGE newbie at doing my own stuff to my machines and not very tech savvy at all.

#10294 2 years ago

Easy, they come with instructions, no soldering. Get the trough light kit at the same time, it's only a couple of dollars and helps more again.

#10295 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Very nice! Time to take away the crutch, and remove those outlane posts

Yeah, I have them set at factory position without any rubbers on them as recommended.

The game still kicks my ass more than I kick its, so probably staying as is!

#10296 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Easy, they come with instructions, no soldering. Get the trough light kit at the same time, it's only a couple of dollars and helps more again.

Roger that. Thanks !

#10297 2 years ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

Looks sharp! Might be the way for me to go here. How simple are they to install? I’m a HUGE newbie at doing my own stuff to my machines and not very tech savvy at all.

Easy, even for me! Comet sells spotlight kits. From what I remember, I think the spotlights are linked/connected to a GI bulb (for power) that plugs in place of an existing bulb located under the sling plastic. Just make sure to get the bulb to match. I just asked Comet for help and they were very responsive. You can also get cheaper versions from other sources like Pinball life, and snake the spotlight wires through the sling area and tie them into the G.I. using alligator clips or solder joints. Just google the sites and check out the instructions. You can do it!

#10298 2 years ago

Rick and Morty passed DP in the top 100

#10299 2 years ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

Rick and Morty passed DP in the top 100

I got 'em both! Both Beauties!

#10300 2 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

I got 'em both! Both Beauties!

Nice!!!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
11,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grosse Pointe Farms, MI
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus
Sound/Speakers
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs
Protection
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods
Electronics
9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
There are 16,196 posts in this topic. You are on page 206 of 324.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/206?hl=mettle64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.