(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,265 posts
  • 1,090 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by BurntBiscuit
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg
IMG_2260 (resized).jpg
IMG_2259 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,265 posts in this topic. You are on page 205 of 326.
#10201 2 years ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

I played a pro this last weekend and fell in love with this pin. Got to the mech suite multiball and could not stop smiling the entire time. I really hope they keep making them for another year or so. I have EHOH and UKR coming so it will be a bit before I can pull the trigger on one.

There's not many things in life I'm more sure of than "I enjoy mechsuit multiball far more than the my neighbor in the next apartment over."

#10202 2 years ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

I played a pro this last weekend and fell in love with this pin. Got to the mech suite multiball and could not stop smiling the entire time. I really hope they keep making them for another year or so. I have EHOH and UKR coming so it will be a bit before I can pull the trigger on one.

What game is UKR? I even did a search and got nada. Is this like John carpenters Halloween but in another language?

#10203 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

What game is UKR? I even did a search and got nada. Is this like John carpenters Halloween but in another language?

It is Ultraman Kaiju Rumble.

#10204 2 years ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

It is Ultraman Kaiju Rumble.

Oh wow I wasn’t far off lol. That’s what the owners decided on? I guess UM was too hard to remember? In any case, congrats, tough pinball choices these days

#10205 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Oh wow I wasn’t far off lol. That’s what the owners decided on? I guess UM was too hard to remember? In any case, congrats, tough pinball choices these days
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"1012253733ea5ca6e3a896856643171801abc290-1628029547-1800"};
//]]>

Who knows what the correct acronym is but I am sticking with UKR. lol. Great time to be into pinball.

#10206 2 years ago

I have DP only few days now.
Love the game!
But i recognized that the pin seems very dark.
It is difficult to see the upper playfield part.
So I am on thinking about a pinstadium or would be Anti-reflective glass enough?
Pinstadium seems to be very expensive.

#10207 2 years ago
Quoted from Lucxor:

Love the game!
So I am on thinking about a pinstadium or would be Anti-reflective glass enough?

Anti reflective glass helps quite a bit (I have Stern HD glass on my Deadpool), but you may still want a couple of spot lights mounted on the slings.

See my previous post for a playfield shot with glass on.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/204#post-6419957

#10208 2 years ago
Quoted from Lucxor:

Love the game!

There’s a setting to reduce the backbox light while a game is being played if you’re not aware. May help with seeing the upper playfield a bit if you lower it. Definitely cuts down on the glare.

#10209 2 years ago
Quoted from Lucxor:

Love the game!

Seeing that you are making a Katana handle, I’ll assume that you are pretty handy. See this thread on poor mans stadium lighting. I have them on all my machines and they work great.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/poor-mans-stadium-lighting

#10210 2 years ago
Quoted from Lucxor:

Love the game!

I swapped out all GI bulbs with comet 2smd frosted sunlight bulbs and also added two spotlights to the slingshots.

20200915_180227.jpg20200915_180227.jpg
#10211 2 years ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

There’s a setting to reduce the backbox light while a game is being played if you’re not aware.

Didn't knew that. Will try that first. Thank you.

Quoted from awesome1:

Anti reflective glass helps quite a bit.
See my previous post for a playfield shot with glass on.

looks like it helps a lot against these reflections.

Quoted from DudeRegular:

I swapped out all GI bulbs with comet 2smd frosted sunlight bulbs and also added two spotlights to the slingshots.
[quoted image]

Where did you bougth it. Maybe you could help out with some link. Would aprechiate

Quoted from maffewl:

Seeing that you are making a Katana handle, I’ll assume that you are pretty handy. See this thread on poor mans stadium lighting. I have them on all my machines and they work great.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/poor-mans-stadium-lighting

Thank you. I will check that out. But I do not want to mess with the electronics

Also thank you everyone for that lot of helpful advice.
As Deadpool would say.
You are Great!

#10212 2 years ago

I suggested a DP mod about a month ago to Mezel to help a bit with the dark mid playfield. They made me the test kitchen and I'm still working on getting all the parts together but it will be very soon. Here's a pic of the light bar used for a test illumination a few weeks ago. The red is DP perfect! The wires were 6 inches too short (that's why we need to test this stuff). Also the AIQ light bar mount didn't fit DP so I had to alter that. I'll repost when I get it all together.

PXL_20210728_122705513 (resized).jpgPXL_20210728_122705513 (resized).jpg
#10213 2 years ago
Quoted from Lucxor:

Where did you bougth it. Maybe you could help out with some link. Would aprechiate

Thank you. I will check that out. But I do not want to mess with the electronics
As Deadpool would say.
You are Great!

Just a heads up that the poor man's stadium lighting doesn't affect the electronics if you don't want to tie it into a GI bulb. If you just want the lighting, it just plugs into the service outlet.

#10214 2 years ago
Quoted from Lucxor:

As Deadpool would say.
You are Great!

https://www.cometpinball.com/products/deadpool-general-illumination-upgrade-kit?variant=12493737132076

Or you can piece the parts together yourself. The kit would make it easy though.

#10215 2 years ago
Quoted from Zambonilli:

Went with the 6" comic wolverine on the metal ninja stars. I ended up using a #6 4mm screw (HDD mounting screw) and the feet already had mounting holes. A bit tight and wobbles a little so not for on location or show piece but for $20 action figure, it's pretty nice.
amazon.com link »[quoted image]

I got the same figure on mine and I used some thick and sturdy velcro to hold him on, but it kind of looks bad. The screw is a good idea I might try that! I have him posed where one leg is up on the spinner bracket though so I gotta make sure he'll still be sturdy posed that way.

#10216 2 years ago

Do you pull all the topside plastics to replace them or use a nut driver from bottom to replace the bulbs.

Sorry for question but used to doing them on Wms/Bly and was pretty easy on them.

#10217 2 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

Do you pull all the topside plastics to replace them or use a nut driver from bottom to replace the bulbs.
Sorry for question but used to doing them on Wms/Bly and was pretty easy on them.

A little of both. Basically tried to do whatever was easiest and required the least amount of parts removal. You can get to pretty much all the GI from below. In some cases it worked going from the top to replace a rubber at the same time. It is not a long job though.

#10218 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

A little of both. Basically tried to do whatever was easiest and required the least amount of parts removal. You can get to pretty much all the GI from below. In some cases it worked going from the top to replace a rubber at the same time. It is not a long job though.

Thanks!!!

#10219 2 years ago

Just saw a Deadpool easter egg.

Was in a battle with Mystique and got a stuck ball resting on a pop that needs adjusting.

Had to wait for ball search.

The fight stopped and they both strated looking at me from the display then Deadpool gave this shrug like 'what?' and held out his hand toward her as if to say 'we're fighting here?'.

#10220 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Was in a battle with Mystique and got a stuck ball resting on a pop that needs adjusting.
The fight stopped and they both strated looking at me from the display then Deadpool gave this shrug like 'what?' and held out his hand toward her as if to say 'we're fighting here?'.

Because I’m old this reminds me of when Sonic the Hedge Hog would break the 4th wall and tap his foot when you set the controller down for too long. Or when Mario would take a nap in Mario 64! I need to see this.

#10221 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

That's one of the reasons I f*&^%ing love this game. I'm a developer myself, and you just know the game devs were having fun when they made it to put little details like that in. Such a quality game - I've now taken the plunge and ordered a premium to upgrade my (already bloody amazing) pro.

#10222 2 years ago

Found a Topper today.
Ordered it rigth away. will post pictures when I received it

Screenshot_20210806_081110_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd_edit_57542444493823.jpgScreenshot_20210806_081110_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd_edit_57542444493823.jpg
#10223 2 years ago
Quoted from Lucxor:

Found a Topper today.
[quoted image]

Where did you order it from?

#10224 2 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

They are like $250 on Amazon or $55 from Aliexpress.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32852397705.html?spm=a2g0o.cart.0.0.3c143c00LcmcId&mp=1

#10225 2 years ago

Thanks

Quoted from bob_e:

I Ordered it on Aliexpress

#10226 2 years ago
Quoted from Lucxor:

Found a Topper today.
[quoted image]

How big is it?

#10227 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

How big is it?

They wrote arround 20 cm should be arround 7.8 inch.

#10228 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

How big is it?

external-content.duckduckgo.com (resized).jpgexternal-content.duckduckgo.com (resized).jpg
#10229 2 years ago

I put a deposit on DP premium. Just curious I’ve seen a lot of reviews saying DP is extraordinarily good. I’m trying to decide between DP and Elvira HoH.

I’d get DP premium over the pro because I like drop targets as well as the complete left orbit shot.

I’d say tho Elvira has more toys (physical ball locks, subway, house diverter, lift ramp) but is a standard fan layout, DP feels like a different layout with the cross table ramp and mini orbits.

#10230 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I put a deposit on DP premium. Just curious I’ve seen a lot of reviews saying DP is extraordinarily good. I’m trying to decide between DP and Elvira HoH.
I’d get DP premium over the pro because I like drop targets as well as the complete left orbit shot.
I’d say tho Elvira has more toys (physical ball locks, subway, house diverter, lift ramp) but is a standard fan layout, DP feels like a different layout with the cross table ramp and mini orbits.

I just got an EHOH premium it's amazing! I also have a DPLE and not to be a politician but I can't choose they're so different. I will say it will be harder to get an EHOH down the road ive never even seen one on location i ended up buying it blind for just that reason. There's a DP pro everywhere you look and thank God for that! EHOH is the smoothest shooting machine I've played..ever!

#10231 2 years ago

I got Tmnt and DP and saw this at a comic con. Perfect wall decor

3EBBC97B-C245-4A84-B6D7-00CC76C23CA0 (resized).jpeg3EBBC97B-C245-4A84-B6D7-00CC76C23CA0 (resized).jpeg
#10232 2 years ago

Just brought home an LE today. This pin is just so much fun. I went to play for 10 minutes before bed and before I knew it, 2 hours had past. Even my son absolutely loves it.

5A062BC7-7050-4F4A-85AC-4C101311E511 (resized).jpeg5A062BC7-7050-4F4A-85AC-4C101311E511 (resized).jpeg
#10233 2 years ago

I have LZpre, EHOH, and DP (pro). The smoothest, most satisfyingly shots I give the nod to LZ. The deepest, best coded game is EHOH. The game that is most fun, the first game I turn on is DP. DP pro is the best 6k you can spend in pinball. I tried to get a DP pre but I was told pro now or wait until Dec for a pre so I opted for the pro.

#10234 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I'd go dp. Elvira is good and all, but shots are primitive,.Dp has some nice shots with the skill shot to the sword, snnikkkkkt shot, lil dp ball lock. Funner game imo.

#10235 2 years ago

This is mostly why I didn’t buy Halloween or Ultra-man although I love Spooky pins, but I wanted to have a firm idea of what I was getting. With both DP and Elvira I’ve played at least 100 times each. Enough to understand them how they shoot their strengths and weaknesses but not enough to get deep into the nuances that is possible in a home environment.

The more I play DP the more I like it.

#10236 2 years ago
Quoted from Brainiac:

I got Tmnt and DP and saw this at a comic con. Perfect wall decor
[quoted image]

LINK to Cowa-Changa poster.

https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/700638566/11x17-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-and?ref=shop_home_active_26

#10237 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Hey.
I’m debating to buy DP and thinking about the code now. Just curious what hurry ups you are referring to? I read the rules can’t recall anything major hurry ups.

In the T-Rex quest after you hit a green shot there is a hurry-up you can collect at little DP. You can do this multiple times can be quite lucrative

#10238 2 years ago

Anyone received a NIB DP recently? When are they back on the line still waiting on a premium here ordered months ago.

#10239 2 years ago

I am 30 Today I was getting some nice t-shirt from my Wife seems like there are others like me out there.

After lot of Party and arround 130 Plays on my new machine the head of little Deadpool doesn't want to take it anymore
As I know the comics I just can put it back on and he should fix him self within some time rigth? xD

Seems to be a normal problem let's see what the distributor means.

Soon I will give you some update on the katana handle.Have a nice day.

IMG_20210807_191339.jpgIMG_20210807_191339.jpgIMG_20210808_171107.jpgIMG_20210808_171107.jpg
#10240 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Exactly the same as what i said. Never said it had anything to do with English language and the link i linked to was a translation from French to English.
But you correct away and you be you.

Not exactly the same. Saying a word is of “French origin” is different from saying “the word is French”. An English word may have a French origin. Many English words are Latin in origin.

I simply clarified that the word you described is not just French origin—it is French.

But you do you! Cheers matey!

#10241 2 years ago
Quoted from Lucxor:

After lot of Party and arround 130 Plays on my new machine the head of little Deadpool doesn't want to take it anymore
As I know the comics I just can put it back on and he should fix him self within some time rigth? xD
Seems to be a normal problem let's see what the distributor means.[quoted image][quoted image]

Happy birthday! I think you should try one of these as a temp replacement for your lil’ Deadpool.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#10242 2 years ago
Quoted from SirMachismo:

Happy birthday! I think you should try one of these as a temp replacement for your lil’ Deadpool.[quoted image]

Thank you.

I already ordered a lil Deadpool with the unicorn but all sellers reply with out of stock. So I will definitely check them out

But I love the shaking head and arms of Lil Deadpool. I do not want to miss it.
Maybe another opertunity for a mod

#10243 2 years ago

Debating between a Pro and Prem. Seems LE’s are not being offered anymore? What are the main differences? Never played one before

#10244 2 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Debating between a Pro and Prem. Seems LE’s are not being offered anymore? What are the main differences? Never played one before

Pro has DEAD POOL as stand up targets and premium has drop targets.

Pro left orbit stops at upper roll over area into pops every time.

Premium has a special drop ramp that allows left orbit shot to feed the right flipper.

Two dolls on the premium and a disco ball.

Premium has one extra mode Disco loops that is not on the pro.

I think both are great and pro is 95% as good but if you want the full experience the premium is probably a tiny bit better.

Likely you can be happy with either. I own a lot of pro pins like TWD and Met pro but going DP premium mostly because of the full loop shot.

#10245 2 years ago

The L in LE stands for limited.

#10246 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Pro has DEAD POOL as stand up targets and premium has drop targets.
Pro left orbit stops at upper roll over area into pops every time.
Premium has a special drop ramp that allows left orbit shot to feed the right flipper.
Two dolls on the premium and a disco ball.
Premium has one extra mode Disco loops that is not on the pro.
I think both are great and pro is 95% as good but if you want the full experience the premium is probably a tiny bit better.
Likely you can be happy with either. I own a lot of pro pins like TWD and Met pro but going DP premium mostly because of the full loop shot.

If only the market would pick up a little

#10247 2 years ago

Where’s the best place to order one?

#10248 2 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Where’s the best place to order one?

At this point, whatever distro has one

#10249 2 years ago

Cointaker had 2 premium spots left. $1k refundable deposit. I’m sure most dealers have some but I’ve learned from BM66 they can sell out of pre order supply.

#10250 2 years ago

So here is my new Designe of the Katana-Handle.( on right side)
I redesignet the rope and took a real Katan handle as refrence. Now it is not that clunky anymore.

There are still some changes i wantt to make. I like to get the sides a little rounder and the top metalpart shoud be a little bigger.
But this will take a lot of time because my laptop has problem to calcuate the mesh because of the high detail.

Also i added a guide inside so it is easy possible to change the filter colors inside.
So you could feel free to try some diffrent colors or change them for fun.

IMG_20210809_125518 (resized).jpgIMG_20210809_125518 (resized).jpgIMG_20210809_125738 (resized).jpgIMG_20210809_125738 (resized).jpgIMG_20210809_125844 (resized).jpgIMG_20210809_125844 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 25.95
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Belmont, MI
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

6,100 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Papillion, NE
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

There are 16,265 posts in this topic. You are on page 205 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/205 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.