(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,295 posts
  • 1,092 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 41 hours ago by Magicman
  • Topic is favorited by 557 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240422_042849~2 (resized).jpg
20240420_214553 (resized).jpg
20240419_183748 (resized).jpg
20240419_184303 (resized).jpg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,295 posts in this topic. You are on page 203 of 326.
#10101 2 years ago

PSA - Be sure and submit your Pinside rating for Deadpool. It’s currently just a tenth of a point away from being #1.

“Winning, winning...so much winning!”

1484C830-03B9-42B9-B310-280B8DF88841 (resized).png1484C830-03B9-42B9-B310-280B8DF88841 (resized).png

#10102 2 years ago

Anyone waiting on the Dead Pool Rerun in December?

#10103 2 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

Impatiently waiting for December!

#10104 2 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

Quoted from SirMachismo:

Impatiently waiting for December!

I am thinking about it.

Wanted to ask here if the premium is worth the upgrade?

I am thinking of 1) ramp loop on premium and 2) drops on premium. I don't really care about the extra action figure or disco ball so just curious if the pro is just as good or if the premium for the two aspects I listed.

What are your feeling on the drops v stand ups? Very important or not that important??

#10105 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I am thinking about it.
I am thinking of 1) ramp loop on premium and 2) drops on premium. I don't really care about the extra action figure or disco ball so just curious if the pro is just as good or if the premium for the two aspects I listed.
What are your feeling on the drops v stand ups? Very important or not that important??

Drop Targets alone are worth it, IMO.

#10106 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I am thinking about it.

Disclaimer: I own Deadpool Pro

Personally I think the pro is fantastic. It's not really "less" of a game. Can be a little faster down low because of the standup targets actually.

Of course, the Premium is also excellent with the few differences. It's really up to you. If Premium is within your budget and similar availability of the Pro, I would recommend the premium. If on a bit more of a budget, the pro is the way to go. In either case, they are great and no real risk of either losing value in my opinion.

#10107 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I am thinking about it.

Drops are great, but that repeatable disco loop with the left orbit spinner going all the way around over top of the shooter lane and back to the right flipper. That's butter when you can get it going...

Only thing I don't like as much is the cabinet art, but in the line it's not an issue.

#10108 2 years ago
Quoted from jaycbarnett:Drops are great, but that repeatable disco loop with the left orbit spinner going all the way around over top of the shooter lane and back to the right flipper. That's butter when you can get it going...
Only thing I don't like as much is the cabinet art, but in the line it's not an issue.

100% What Jay said.

If you can afford the Premium get it without doubt…With that said I am am getting the Pro in December. I decided to put the extra money towards my next pin.

#10109 2 years ago

The pounding the left orbit, starting disco multiball and continuing to pound the left orbit is awesome and I can’t live without it. Add the disco sound from the spinner, the best.

#10110 2 years ago

What is this ricochet shot, I’m hearing about, I don’t see it? I played DP Premium once and it’s a must have..MBr LE is sold for this Pin +cash. R.I.P. MBr.

#10111 2 years ago

Fun night on these two!

IMG_E1138 (resized).JPGIMG_E1138 (resized).JPGIMG_E1142 (resized).JPGIMG_E1142 (resized).JPG
#10112 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Fun night on these two!
[quoted image][quoted image]

The two games I want! My Deadpool is coming in December. So envious.

#10113 2 years ago

My premium should be in November. But my TMNT had 3 months delay...really hope before chirstmas.

#10114 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Fun night on these two!

Where can I find those speaker lights?

#10115 2 years ago

Just wanted to re-iterate that in addition to placing washers under the posts for the right "ramp" entrance, and the left turn-around guide, you should also consider doing the left ramp mechanism itself.

I had done the other two immediately upon unpacking my game last year, but finally got around to doing the left ramp yesterday. Here's the damage that's been done already:

IMG_0354 (resized).JPGIMG_0354 (resized).JPG

Fortunately, it's not really visible when the ramp is on the game.

Another pic with the washer added:
Screen Shot 2021-07-25 at 8.20.32 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-07-25 at 8.20.32 AM (resized).png

#10116 2 years ago

As i still waiting on the Playfieldprotector, i took the time and redesigned the Katana Handle.
I saw The handle from Mezel Mod here but i do not like it. it looks much better than the orginaly i agree.
But i would want it to look more like a real katana Handle. here is my first prototype.

As you see the finall result after the print, there is alot i will change. I will do the "rope strands" bigger and like on a Orginaly Katana i will make them Oblique.
Then i saw that there is a metal end on the katana handle. I like that. so i will do it also.
if you have some input let me know.

IMG_20210725_151214 (resized).jpgIMG_20210725_151214 (resized).jpgIMG_20210725_154227 (resized).jpgIMG_20210725_154227 (resized).jpgIMG_20210725_154738 (resized).jpgIMG_20210725_154738 (resized).jpg
#10117 2 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Just wanted to re-iterate that in addition to placing washers under the posts for the right "ramp" entrance, and the left turn-around guide, you should also consider doing the left ramp mechanism itself.
I had done the other two immediately upon unpacking my game last year, but finally got around to doing the left ramp yesterday. Here's the damage that's been done already:
[quoted image]
Fortunately, it's not really visible when the ramp is on the game.
Another pic with the washer added:
[quoted image]

I have the same issue and added washers. After looking at it in more detail, do you think it's an overtightened ramp pushing into the clear, leaving that impression? Either way, it doesn't help with any future damage caused by ramp/ball guide movement.

#10118 2 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Where can I find those speaker lights?

I just installed them yesterday in a Stranger Things...dead simple and look fantastic.

Highly recommended!

http://www.speakerlightkits.com/Speaker-Light-Kits.html

#10119 2 years ago

Anyone have any tips on how to remove the wolverine plastic figurine from the ninja star bumper plastic on the pro? Trying to move the wolverine plastic figure to the metal ninja stars but it's rivoted on to the plastic. Also, I'm unable to find replacement pro plastic figures.

If not that's fine, might be motivation to upgrade to action figures.

#10120 2 years ago
Quoted from matt68061:

I just installed them yesterday in a Stranger Things...dead simple and look fantastic.
Highly recommended!

Thanks!!

#10121 2 years ago
Quoted from matt68061:

Highly recommended!

Doug's products are great and he's super responsive/helpful with any questions you have. Can't recommend him enough.

#10122 2 years ago
Quoted from Lucxor:

As i still waiting on the Playfieldprotector, i took the time and redesigned the Katana Handle.
I saw The handle from Mezel Mod here but i do not like it. it looks much better than the orginaly i agree.
But i would want it to look more like a real katana Handle. here is my first prototype.
As you see the finall result after the print, there is alot i will change. I will do the "rope strands" bigger and like on a Orginaly Katana i will make them Oblique.
Then i saw that there is a metal end on the katana handle. I like that. so i will do it also.

That looks great! I have the Mezel handle and while I like it, I do think it is a little chunky. Wider than the original.

Please post future iterations of this handle.

#10123 2 years ago
#10124 2 years ago
Quoted from Zambonilli:

Anyone have any tips on how to remove the wolverine plastic figurine from the ninja star bumper plastic on the pro? Trying to move the wolverine plastic figure to the metal ninja stars but it's rivoted on to the plastic. Also, I'm unable to find replacement pro plastic figures.
If not that's fine, might be motivation to upgrade to action figures.

Rivets need to be drilled out.

#10125 2 years ago

I like the look of the plastic canvas as well. Helps spread the light.

#10126 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I am thinking about it.

I really enjoy the left orbit to right flipper on the prem. It’s my second favorite shot in the game after snikt.

It sounds crazy to spend that much more for one shot, but it really completes the game IMHO.

#10127 2 years ago
Quoted from durgee7:

I have the same issue and added washers. After looking at it in more detail, do you think it's an overtightened ramp pushing into the clear, leaving that impression? Either way, it doesn't help with any future damage caused by ramp/ball guide movement.

It’s mostly due to an over tightened ramp. Mine was like that before I played any games. As long as the clear is intact, it won’t get worse and you won’t notice it after reinstalling the ramp.

#10128 2 years ago

Has anyone used that taking head as a Topper?

#10129 2 years ago

So I heard this callout for the first time while in Disco multiball...the disco vampire says "As my old man used to say: I will mesmerize you with my semi-circular movement."
Nice reference to another Gomez game Monster Bash.

#10130 2 years ago
Quoted from durgee7:

Yeah could be. Not sure how you over-tighten a ramp exactly. Either way, the washer solves it.

#10131 2 years ago
Quoted from Lucxor:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Really cool. Excited to see the final product.

#10132 2 years ago

Is there any difference in the Lil Deadpool drop targets between the Pro and Pre/Le? I'm working on a mod. Thx!

#10133 2 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

Is there any difference in the Lil Deadpool drop targets between the Pro and Pre/Le? I'm working on a mod. Thx!

the pro the targets are stand up not drop

#10134 2 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

the pro the targets are stand up not drop

The lil deadpool targets are drop. The sides for "DEAD" and "POOL" are stand up.

#10135 2 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

They are the same buddy.

#10136 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

They are the same buddy.

Thanks! I'll get back to yall later.

#10137 2 years ago
Quoted from kingau:

I was thinking why Lil DP is not riding a unicorn? so I took it in to my own hands.
I used one screw from the old lil DP and two zip ties, to hold it in to place.

Hey can you post a screenshot of how you zip tied the unicorn Deadpool to the base? Also if it’s not too much to ask, I’d love to see a video of it in action! Thanks!

#10138 2 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

I’ve got it as a topper, as in it just sits on top of the box. It’s actually pretty well done and was fun for about 30 minutes messing around with it, but now it just sits there

8001C08B-D9ED-46B8-B7EB-6D4A8EB66983 (resized).jpeg8001C08B-D9ED-46B8-B7EB-6D4A8EB66983 (resized).jpeg
#10139 2 years ago

Just joined the club last night!!
Can’t wait to play it today!

#10140 2 years ago

Was going to join the club tonight but sudbeckrn beat me to it by a day! Now I’m back on the waitlist for December .

#10141 2 years ago

I bought one of them off Amazon, and decided to return it. It’s a little too large and looks somewhat odd on top. As a game room accessory I’m sure it’s great, but my wife and kids found it kind of creepy

Quoted from Gorgar666:

85505D68-DB0A-4FA6-A18B-3E2BF7C87FB8 (resized).jpeg85505D68-DB0A-4FA6-A18B-3E2BF7C87FB8 (resized).jpegCF75F83B-E802-4616-8382-8CB5B37E869E (resized).jpegCF75F83B-E802-4616-8382-8CB5B37E869E (resized).jpeg
#10142 2 years ago
Quoted from drwicket:

Was going to join the club tonight but sudbeckrn beat me to it by a day! Now I’m back on the waitlist for December .

Welcome to the club

#10143 2 years ago

Man, I thought waiting from Feb to May was hard.... I do not envy anyone waiting for the next build.

Of course now I'm in the waiting for Robert Stone to finish my powdercoating club, but I'm excited to be in that one.

#10144 2 years ago

Time to make the Chimichanga's ?

So I know I'm asking a biased crowd, but currently contemplating a DP Prem NIB purchase. I have 3 pins right now, (SW, JP Premium & GnR LE) so DP would fit in nicely in the mix as far as shots and uniqueness. I have played it on route with older code and found it fun but it was in a noisy environment and typical routed game jank and broken parts which detracted from the experience.

Knowing what you all know now with the newer code, would you buy a DP again right now or wait for the next Keith Elwin/Stern new hotness (ie Godzilla)

I try to only buy pins that I've played and will stay bolted to the floor (for now)

#10145 2 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Knowing what you all know now with the newer code, would you buy a DP again right now or wait for the next Keith Elwin/Stern new hotness (ie Godzilla)
I try to only buy pins that I've played and will stay bolted to the floor (for now)

Why not buy DP Prem and if Godzilla comes out and you need the cash sell DP. At worst you would take a small loss on DP. But if you like the way it shoots it would compliment JP and SW well which I find can be brutally punishing games sometimes. Great games but punishing none the less.

In terms of bolting to the floor, I have literally played thousands of games of DP and I still love it. Makes me laugh, makes me cry and always keeps me coming back for more.

#10146 2 years ago
Quoted from Smack:

Why not buy DP Prem and if Godzilla comes out and you need the cash sell DP. At worst you would take a small loss on DP. But if you like the way it shoots it would compliment JP and SW well which I find can be brutally punishing games sometimes. Great games but punishing none the less.
In terms of bolting to the floor, I have literally played thousands of games of DP and I still love it. Makes me laugh, makes me cry and always keeps me coming back for more.

Thank you, great input

#10147 2 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Time to make the Chimichanga's ?
So I know I'm asking a biased crowd, but currently contemplating a DP Prem NIB purchase. I have 3 pins right now, (SW, JP Premium & GnR LE) so DP would fit in nicely in the mix as far as shots and uniqueness. I have played it on route with older code and found it fun but it was in a noisy environment and typical routed game jank and broken parts which detracted from the experience.

Deadpool would compliment that collection so so good.
Speed and brutality = SW
Serious player = JP
Fun and adrenalin = GNR
Fun, comedy, uniqueness = DP

I say go for it, Deadpool has to be coming close to the end of its run so may become harder to find (NIB anyway). Godzilla will be available for 3 years NIB so plenty of time and chances to get it. And you can let code bake some before you get one.

That said, if you can get a spot in on a Godzilla LE and there isn’t a tremendous price hike, it could be a tougher decision.

#10148 2 years ago

I’d imagine with the backlog stern has this will be it for DP and IMDN .That’s why I can’t part with either .I’m just going to have to work more for the next purchase .My opinion only but to me these 2 have that fun feeling you just don’t get in many pins .

#10149 2 years ago

I tell everyone who is looking to buy their first or second pinball machine that the best value in pinball today is a brand new Deadpool pro.

#10150 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

I tell everyone who is looking to buy their first or second pinball machine that the best value in pinball today is a brand new Deadpool pro.

What do you know, Deadpool is my first and only pinball machine I am hoping to get another to keep it company soon.

Really easy to maintain I am finding as well, so that could be another reason it is good for a first time owner.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Bryn Athyn, PA
€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bay Area, CA
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

There are 16,295 posts in this topic. You are on page 203 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/203?hl=medic7000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.