(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,266 posts
  • 1,090 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by Nicholastree
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg
IMG_2260 (resized).jpg
IMG_2259 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,266 posts in this topic. You are on page 202 of 326.
#10051 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Yes the top lanes, at the far left, i can see one post there, that's the one that's getting the hangups now. I cut the new rubber off it but it's still hanging there. When i pulled that plastic, one of the red posts fell out and i didn't see where it came from. I put it back where i thought it should go, but i'm not sure. Can see one post in your pic, but not the one further up around towards the orbit. Does it have a rubber? Is it sorta next to the one under the plastic?

The one there behind the ball guide is the only other one I see. Hopefully this helps sort it out. Hangups drive me nuts.

20210714_183633.jpg20210714_183633.jpg
#10052 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

The one there behind the ball guide is the only other one I see. Hopefully this helps sort it out. Hangups drive me nuts.[quoted image]

Thanks, i have the ball guide on the inside of the post. Pull it all apart again time.

#10053 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Thanks, i have the ball guide on the inside of the post. Pull it all apart again time.

Always fun. Well you motivated me buddy. Installed the cliffy protectors I had ordered a while back on the lane guide, shooter lane, and drop targets. Holding off on the scoop for now since mine is still working just fine from the factory.

#10054 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Just got around to installing the full pinwoofer system i have had sitting in a box for months yesterday, what a great bit of kit. Really is well worth the money and is a game changer.

+1 on the Pinwoofer for Deadpool. Dramatic improvement from stock - Really enhances both music and callouts!

#10055 2 years ago
Quoted from Smack:

I got my first stuck ball yesterday after many many plays.
Plunged and then hit the right orbit on the fly twice in a row. That second orbit caught air and launched into the upper right corner behind the Chimi truck.
Any other places people have gotten a ball stuck on this game?[quoted image]

I've actually had a ball get stuck inside the left sling rubber....twice!! It happened so fast that I can't say exactly how it got in there. Both times the ball was ricocheting across the slings, so it must have gotten under it while the rubber was still stuck out from the switch firing!

#10056 2 years ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

I've actually had a ball get stuck inside the left sling rubber....twice!! It happened so fast that I can't say exactly how it got in there. Both times the ball was ricocheting across the slings, so it must have gotten under it while the rubber was still stuck out from the switch firing!

My mates an op and he's got double sling rubbers on most of his sterns. Never done it on mine, but his do.

#10057 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Yes it is, sounds like you have an issue

Just closing the loop on this issue that I resolved with the ball gate not opening. I replace the coil, but that did not fix anything. After looking at images online, I realized it was missing the bolt that holds the gate upright. It was just swinging freely and wasn’t close enough to the magnet coil to open. After installing a bolt, it works perfectly now.

078BFF3A-0DB0-41D4-B859-446E9B1BFE51 (resized).jpeg078BFF3A-0DB0-41D4-B859-446E9B1BFE51 (resized).jpeg
#10058 2 years ago

Joined the clup today
Hope I get a lot of this chimmichangas you speak about here.

IMG_20210715_124308_edit_17383147397867.jpgIMG_20210715_124308_edit_17383147397867.jpg
#10059 2 years ago

Just ordered my DP premium !! Should be here in late october !! Can't wait !! Already have my Deadpool head toy ready to say some pretty ugly stuff

#10060 2 years ago
Quoted from matt_assassin:

Just ordered my DP premium !! Should be here in late october !! Can't wait !! Already have my Deadpool head toy ready to say some pretty ugly stuff

I considered buying one of those as well. Do you plan to just use batteries, or integrate wiring with the game?

#10061 2 years ago
Quoted from rapidflipper:

I considered buying one of those as well. Do you plan to just use batteries, or integrate wiring with the game?

Are you asking for the hasbro head ? It uses 4xC batteries. I don't think I can make him moves with the game...

#10062 2 years ago
Quoted from matt_assassin:

Are you asking for the hasbro head ? It uses 4xC batteries. I don't think I can make him moves with the game...

PSA make sure you secure that head to the backbox, I put mine up there and had it fall dead center over the playfield. I used two sided sticky tape and then went to a good velcro, it fell another time and I decided on a topper instead of the head. Now Wade sits at my bar talking smack to everyone. Everyone can hear him now and I find it gets more laughs because of this.

#10063 2 years ago

Sadly my playfield protector wich I ordered with the pinball is in bad condition. I have to wait for the seller to change it. So I already Startet to work on the inserts as seen here. Looks much better now. Thanks for that idea.
Is there a better way than with tape?

IMG_20210715_225317.jpgIMG_20210715_225317.jpg

IMG_20210716_001758.jpgIMG_20210716_001758.jpg
#10064 2 years ago
Quoted from Lucxor:

Sadly my playfield protector wich I ordered with the pinball is in bad condition. I have to wait for the seller to change it. So I already Startet to work on the inserts as seen here. Looks much better now. Thanks for that idea.

For the Battle inserts I just cut the gels into rectangles and each of those has an LED on a board with a screw in it. So I use the screw to secure one side and tape on the other side. My Quest inserts are 100% tape and I am yet to do the multipliers.

What was your combo for your T-Rex green? I just changed mine last night to 2 Green + 1 Yellow and it looks pretty close to that. And what is your combo on Sabretooth? Your colours look great.

#10065 2 years ago

Tilt Champion! ;(

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#10066 2 years ago
Quoted from Goyomex:

+1 on the Pinwoofer for Deadpool. Dramatic improvement from stock - Really enhances both music and callouts!

+2 on this! Deadpool has such an amazing soundtrack, you really should do it justice with one of these kits - it elevates this machine to another level.

#10067 2 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

Tilt Champion! ;(
[quoted image]

Holy shit! That’s about 70M more than mine!

#10068 2 years ago
Quoted from Smack:

For the Battle inserts I just cut the gels into rectangles and each of those has an LED on a board with a screw in it. So I use the screw to secure one side and tape on the other side. My Quest inserts are 100% tape and I am yet to do the multipliers.
What was your combo for your T-Rex green? I just changed mine last night to 2 Green + 1 Yellow and it looks pretty close to that. And what is your combo on Sabretooth? Your colours look great.

I used now smal tape to hold them in position and a big one over all. I check if this hold when not I will try it with the screws thanks.

On the t-rex green I used 3 diffrent greens.
Saber tooth I used 1 ligth black, 1 yellow and one ligth orange.

#10069 2 years ago
Quoted from JDub03:

PSA make sure you secure that head to the backbox, I put mine up there and had it fall dead center over the playfield. I used two sided sticky tape and then went to a good velcro, it fell another time and I decided on a topper instead of the head. Now Wade sits at my bar talking smack to everyone. Everyone can hear him now and I find it gets more laughs because of this.

I will do the same. I also have a bar so it will sit there or in the toilet to prank my friends

#10070 2 years ago
Quoted from Lucxor:

[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Looking Good! I used tape at first and it will work fine, but I did end up going more permanent with the gels glued to clear lexan.

IMG_7733 (resized).JPGIMG_7733 (resized).JPGIMG_7734 (resized).JPGIMG_7734 (resized).JPG
#10071 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Looking Good! I used tape at first and it will work fine, but I did end up going more permanent with the gels glued to clear lexan.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Seems like you use hair gel (gorilla glue)

That's also a good Idee. I am thinking of making 3d printed holders in the future. They could then also be mounted with the screws

#10072 2 years ago
Quoted from Lucxor:

Seems like you use hair gel (gorilla glue)
That's also a good Idee. I am thinking of making 3d printed holders in the future. They could then also be mounted with the screws

Yeah PinMonk offers that in his shop as a solution with his light brackets. I probably would have bought his if I knew they were available when I made mine.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1170-pin-monk/by-game/2701-deadpool-pro

#10073 2 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

Tilt Champion! ;(
[quoted image]

Damn. What was your overall score for the game?

#10074 2 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

Holy shit! That’s about 70M more than mine!

Was on a pretty long ball. Play Longer!

#10075 2 years ago

Just installed the lit up start button from Rocket City pinball.

It looks “really” nice!

Thanks Andy!!!

B2DD27A4-EB06-42CF-9578-2A82FCD156AB (resized).jpegB2DD27A4-EB06-42CF-9578-2A82FCD156AB (resized).jpeg
#10076 2 years ago
Quoted from DeadTed:

Yup, search for Deadpool Hot Toys Cosbaby. There are a lot of counterfeits coming from China though so beware, usually the seller will advertise it's 100% genuine if you're looking for a real copy, but if they don't mention it you have to assume it's a fake.
The one I got was from the 3pack, he's actually Kidpool which is a little smaller.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Did the Kid Deadpool hold up to all the bashing? how did you attach it? It looks really great and I want to find one before my DP arrives in December. Thanks, Lb

#10077 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Just got around to installing the full pinwoofer system i have had sitting in a box for months yesterday, what a great bit of kit. Really is well worth the money and is a game changer.

Can you please expand on this?

Did you have an external woofer before?

Did you add one after?

Are just liking the eq control that is gained from the control box?

The sound from the factory is already pretty good on a premium without changing speakers. Other than more bass, what is truly gained from adding another sound amp ?

#10078 2 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

Can you please expand on this?
Did you have an external woofer before?
Did you add one after?
Are just liking the eq control that is gained from the control box?
The sound from the factory is already pretty good on a premium without changing speakers. Other than more bass, what is truly gained from adding another sound amp ?

I had an external woofer, i only put the system in last week. I didn't bother adding the line mixer that came with it as i had a tangles board in it already, but i haven't even thought about adding the external back into it as i don't think it needs more bass.

The pinwoofer system is amazing, the bass and the sound in general is the difference tween a transistor radio and a stereo system different. I'd really say 6 or 8 times as good as my stock pro sound.

With the external the bass was good, but it didn't sound like it was part of the game, was coming from around you if you know what i mean. But the rest of the sound (callouts ect) was drowned out by the bass.
Now the sound is immersive and deep.

Hard to express what a huge difference it makes. I wish i had taken a photo of the stock speakers next to the new ones, you'd absolutely realize the difference without ever hearing it.

Perhaps Dan will post a picture like that, it would help people understand the upgrade?

#10079 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

The pinwoofer system is amazing, the bass and the sound in general is the difference tween a transistor radio and a stereo system different. I'd really say 6 or 8 times as good as my stock pro sound...Perhaps Dan will post a picture like that, it would help people understand the upgrade?

Hey PunkPin ! Side by side below.

But...upgrading your speakers alone is pretty disappointing. The PinWoofer system gives you a robust power solution and of course, our amplifier which is specifically designed for pinball. It's easy to install too - aside from a few nuts and washers for the speakers the rest is plug and play.

Deadpool is a hugely popular title for us:

https://pinwoofer.com/pinwoofer-gt-8in-5-25in-spike-super-kit/

Comparison (resized).JPGComparison (resized).JPGSuper Kit (resized).JPGSuper Kit (resized).JPG
#10080 2 years ago

+1 for the Pinwoofer system on Deadpool it's a night and day difference!

#10081 2 years ago

Cheers Dan, was easier again than my JJP one, and a massive increase in quality over stock. Easily worth the money, as good as a colour DMD for value for your dollar.

#10082 2 years ago

Got my Start Button installed from Rocket City Pinball, hard to get the pic with it flashing

20210718_170455 (resized).jpg20210718_170455 (resized).jpg
#10083 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Yeah PinMonk offers that in his shop as a solution with his light brackets. I probably would have bought his if I knew they were available when I made mine.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1170-pin-monk/by-game/2701-deadpool-pro

+1 on PinMonk’s gel brackets. Super easy to install.

#10084 2 years ago

Minor maintenance day yesterday. Doubled up the green gels on T-Rex and Sauron to make them a darker shade, added a Comet trough light strip, waxed the playfield (HOLY HELL ITS FAST), replaced all the balls, etc.

Also finally installed a few additional lights. Had previously added a socket under the hellhouse scoop and installed a Comet fire bulb, but the stock red 8(?) led bulb was drowning out the effect. Installed two of Comets fire star posts lights as well and then removed the stock red bulb entirely. Everything is basically clipped into the wires for the stock light so that the three fire bulbs light up when the stock light would have.

Worked about as well as I could have hoped. Not exactly the blazing pits of Hell, but kinda cool.

#10085 2 years ago

I’m loving the look of the battle and multiplier inserts after following tips from fellow pinheads - gel color film! Great mod for under $10 for a set of 8 color sheets. I found it easy to get obsessive about the shades of color, as I wish the 5X was more red. I’m sure I’ll go back in at some point and tweak them, but happy for the time being.

1B054664-D6BA-49A1-8A60-290E6EBD5EE7 (resized).jpeg1B054664-D6BA-49A1-8A60-290E6EBD5EE7 (resized).jpeg

#10086 2 years ago
Quoted from rapidflipper:

I’m loving the look of the battle and multiplier inserts after following tips from fellow pinheads - gel color film! Great mod for under $10 for a set of 8 color sheets. I found it easy to get obsessive about the shades of color, as I wish the 5X was more red. I’m sure I’ll go back in at some point and tweak them, but happy for the time being.
[quoted image]

Yeah the color just looks so much better than all of the white inserts!

#10087 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Yeah the color just looks so much better than all of the white inserts!

I know I'm in the minority but I actually don't mind the white inserts! Brightens up the dark lower pf and makes me think of comic book bubbles which goes along with the theme.

#10088 2 years ago
Quoted from hawkfanz:

I know I'm in the minority but I actually don't mind the white inserts! Brightens up the dark lower pf and makes me think of comic book bubbles which goes along with the theme.

I'm fine with the white inserts as well. But if people wanna change them now they know how.

#10089 2 years ago
Quoted from glpinball:

I'm fine with the white inserts as well. But if people wanna change them now they know how.

I went and played a location game after installing my gels and found the white challenging, it is brighter in your eyes but I don’t think it helps you see the game play better, rather the opposite. To each their own!

#10090 2 years ago

Happy to see DP getting into the top 5 of the Pinside 100. It earned its way there.

#10091 2 years ago

Joined the club yesterday, thanks to a great pinsider. It's fun. Addictive to keep wanting to play and play.

DP (resized).jpgDP (resized).jpg
#10092 2 years ago

Order for Premium in!!! Just have to play the waiting game now

#10093 2 years ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

Order for Premium in!!! Just have to play the waiting game now

Me too. Welcome to the waiting room

#10094 2 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

Me too. Welcome to the waiting room

Excellent! Going to be a hard wait!

#10095 2 years ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

Excellent! Going to be a hard wait!

Hey! This thread is for Members ONLY! None of you pre-order riff-raff allowed.

#10096 2 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

Hey! This thread is for Members ONLY! None of you pre-order riff-raff allowed.

I'm a "Member in Training"

#10097 2 years ago

It sure would be nice if Stern would add an option in their games so if they deem an insert to be white, you could go into the menu and pick a color of your liking.

#10098 2 years ago
Quoted from m00nmuppet:

Happy to see DP getting into the top 5 of the Pinside 100. It earned its way there.

Yeah it's awesome to see this one climbing the rankings - it's fully deserved, as it really is a complete package. I've said it before, but some games you can just tell there was a lot of love poured into it, and the creators really enjoyed making it. There's so many nice little touches everywhere - I mean, I've had this machine for a couple of years and I STILL hear new callouts!

I think I could level some (at least minor) criticisms at all of my games, but I really struggle to find anything at all negative about this one. It shoots great, it looks amazing, the music/callouts are outstanding and the rules are awesome, and above all it's just so much FUN. Has all the components to be a genuine classic. Very well done to the team at Stern for this.

(Note: ok, I've been thinking, and maybe I can't fault Iron Maiden either, ha ha).

#10099 2 years ago

Washered my katana ramp. #8 washer that is a combo with neoprene bottom.

Should I do anything to the area that already got chipping?

FADCCF51-8482-47CA-A118-4B4D654B5FEF (resized).jpegFADCCF51-8482-47CA-A118-4B4D654B5FEF (resized).jpeg
#10100 2 years ago
Quoted from Brainiac:

Washered my katana ramp. #8 washer that is a combo with neoprene bottom.
Should I do anything to the area that already got chipping?
[quoted image]

You can find a close color matching vinyl decal on amazon and also add a piece of Mylar. I did that on mine and you cannot tell from the players perspective.

Another option is to add a cliffy protector. He sent me a slightly wider one that the one he has on his website and it covers it.

At the very least I would add some Mylar.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,100 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Papillion, NE
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 64.99
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

6,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
Machine - For Sale
Belmont, MI
$ 25.95
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

There are 16,266 posts in this topic. You are on page 202 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/202?hl=plungerboy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.