(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,261 posts
  • 1,089 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Minibull
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg
IMG_2260 (resized).jpg
IMG_2259 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,261 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 326.
#901 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Did you order the KIT from comet?
If you did, sounds like the only thing that you did different was 1 spotlight per sling?

Correct. I did keep 1 red bulb behind each set of drop targets (Dead & Pool) but hardly worth mentioning. Great kit by Comet.

#902 5 years ago

Sorry, not big on reading pages of thread so this might have been asked if so sorry. What is the powder coat color on the LE of the rail? It’s red metal or something anyone know?

#903 5 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

So "perfect play" rings can't handle deadpool...
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
P.s... that was with lowered slingshot strength setting!

Must be a Titan rubber. Mine bust all the time with excuses of why the product fails but no real fix. I can’t count the times I have put on flipper units not played a game went back the next day and the flipper rubber busted in half.

#904 5 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

Sorry, not big on reading pages of thread so this might have been asked if so sorry. What is the powder coat color on the LE of the rail? It’s red metal or something anyone know?

Red powder coat with gold flake.

#905 5 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

Must be a Titan rubber. Mine bust all the time with excuses of why the product fails but no real fix. I can’t count the times I have put on flipper units not played a game went back the next day and the flipper rubber busted in half.

He already said it was perfect play. That’s pinball life.

#906 5 years ago

Bunch of haters rating the Deadpool LE really low.

#907 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Red powder coat with gold flake.

No that’s the powder on the outside not the rail inside on the LE.

Quoted from chuckwurt:

He already said it was perfect play. That’s pinball life.

lol yes I agree but don’t you think you should play a game 1st before they bust?

#908 5 years ago
Quoted from SLeRiC:

Bunch of haters rating the Deadpool LE really low.

Guess it’s time to UPvote Deadpool!!!

#909 5 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

No that’s the powder on the outside not the rail inside on the LE.

What?

Quoted from wdpvideo:

lol yes I agree but don’t you think you should play a game 1st before they bust?

Spontaneously combusting rubbers. That’s a first.

#910 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

What?

Saturns kinda did haha

#911 5 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

I think the background is new. Before starting a game it'll show a moving Deadpool theme on the dmd.

lol @ dmd

#912 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Guess it’s time to UPvote Deadpool!!!

I looked at the ratings my first day on pinside like 4-5 yrs ago. Saw a handful of games in the top 10-20 that I wouldn’t even power on if they were in my house. Haven’t looked at the ratings since.

#913 5 years ago

Digital media display of course

#914 5 years ago
Quoted from speederice:

Think I may have a node board 8 issue. I had previous trouble with a weak/sloppy left flipper but it was not consistent. After updating to the latest code, I have unresponsive flippers, and the GI just strobes up the playfield when I start up the game. Anyone else experiencing any weirdness after the 0.95 update?

Just an update on this issue, had a short and resolved the strobing GI/unresponsive flippers by disconnecting Connector 15 on Node Board 8. Now to figure out where the short is...

#915 5 years ago

The Battle scoop on my LE ejects the ball too far to the right -- it's hitting the inlane rail just behind the right flipper every time. Then it bounces into the slings where it's out of control and often side drains. It really should be hitting the right flipper, but it misses every time to the right. Is there any way to adjust the eject trajectory from that scoop? There is no setting for it I can find in the utilities or adjustments menu (I saw on some other games where scoop eject strength could be adjusted in settings, but there doesn't seem to be one for DP).

Any ideas?

#916 5 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Digital media display of course

New acronyms for the win!

#917 5 years ago
Quoted from TheJerol:

The Battle scoop on my LE ejects the ball too far to the right -- it's hitting the inlane rail just behind the right flipper every time. Then it bounces into the slings where it's out of control and often side drains. It really should be hitting the right flipper, but it misses every time to the right. Is there any way to adjust the eject trajectory from that scoop? There is no setting for it I can find in the utilities or adjustments menu (I saw on some other games where scoop eject strength could be adjusted in settings, but there doesn't seem to be one for DP).
Any ideas?

Lift the playfield and look at the coil kick out alignment you can prolly tweak it slightly by hand

#918 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

What?

Look
Not the same

6AA4117C-5004-4618-B606-B994756E1E99 (resized).jpeg6AA4117C-5004-4618-B606-B994756E1E99 (resized).jpeg7AF9C4F2-08F2-4B89-ADFB-89EE3D0C06C7 (resized).jpeg7AF9C4F2-08F2-4B89-ADFB-89EE3D0C06C7 (resized).jpeg
#919 5 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Lift the playfield and look at the coil kick out alignment you can prolly tweak it slightly by hand

Just adjust the kickout power in settings.

#920 5 years ago
Quoted from epotech:

Just adjust the kickout power in settings.

I can't find a kickout power adjustment in the settings menu. Maybe I'm just missing it? There are adjustments for trough power and autolaunch power, but I can't see any way to adjust scoop kickout/eject or flipper strength for that matter, the latter of which I also found odd.

#921 5 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

Look
Not the same[quoted image][quoted image]

You’re first pic is a wireform. Sorry I was confused when you called it a rail. My bad. Yes that’s powder coating too I believe.

#922 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

You’re first pic is a wireform. Sorry I was confused when you called it a rail. My bad. Yes that’s powder coating too I believe.

Yes it is what color? lol

#923 5 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

Stern calls it "Deadpool Red" in the flyer, maybe contact them, see if they have a color code? I don't know that anyone here could say 100% for sure exactly what color it is, but maybe a powercoat company could take the picture and get you a close match. In Chuck's defense, I had no idea what you were talking about before the picture either. First time I have ever heard a wireform called a "rail".

#924 5 years ago

Here is a video of George's dead pool talk at expo, the end of the recording goes a bit funny (not sure why my screwup I think) but it give you the gist of it.

#925 5 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

I don’t know the color for sure, but looks like translucent red clear over the standard chrome wire form.
Using translucent (clear) with red tint over chrom gives a “depth” because the shine is coming from the chrome under the multiple layers of red.

#926 5 years ago

Where is the paper for the LP and when is it getting released

#927 5 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Where is the paper for the LP and when is it getting released

Should be a coupon in the goodie bag for the LE. At Expo in his talk George said he hoped people would have the LP by Xmas. Waiting on the company that is pressing the vinyl.

#928 5 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Should be a coupon in the goodie bag for the LE. At Expo in his talk George said he hoped people would have the LP by Xmas. Waiting on the company that is pressing the vinyl.

Speaking of the LE goodie bag, my friend sent the pic below saying his contained the standup plastics including screws and washers but Stern didn’t include the nuts in the bag to secure.

Is this true premium/LE owners? Seems odd.
Suppose I can direct him to the part # in the manual but wanted to confirm?
DDE88F18-38C6-449D-BD81-1997BEE30460 (resized).jpegDDE88F18-38C6-449D-BD81-1997BEE30460 (resized).jpeg

#929 5 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Speaking of the LE goodie bag, my friend sent the pic below saying his contained the standup plastics including screws and washers but Stern didn’t include the nuts in the bag to secure.
[quoted image]

I would have to look again but I think the bracket (one riveted to the plastic) that those figures mounts to is a tapped hole so not sure if you need more than a screw and washer?

#930 5 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

It was a perfect play brand ring...

#931 5 years ago

My friend and I played DeadPool for the first time today. She's not a pinhead, but really likes this game. I thought it was very fun and Jerry did a fabulous job on the music/sound in this game. The shots were fun, the humour was good, the lightshow and sound were excellent... Another game that I think will do very well for Stern! Now I'm thinking of getting one (a pro).

Rob

#932 5 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Here is a video of George's dead pool talk at expo, the end of the recording goes a bit funny (not sure why my screwup I think) but it give you the gist of it.

Very very good presentation.

#933 5 years ago

Hi all, my dp premium is coming... but i dont put a playfield protector... i see a lot of discussion concerning the dimpling especially on Deadpool...

Do you have a PP on your deadpool ?

#934 5 years ago
Quoted from Yfichelle:

Hi all, my dp premium is coming... but i dont put a playfield protector... i see a lot of discussion concerning the dimpling especially on Deadpool...

No. Waste of money in my opinion. It’s pinball, just enjoy it.

#935 5 years ago
Quoted from Yfichelle:

When I got my first machine I was literally afraid to play it, because Pinside had already made me crazy.

Ladies and gentlemen take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

#936 5 years ago
Quoted from Yfichelle:

If you have concerns about dimpling then add the protector. If you think it’s normal like the majority of us, play it and enjoy it.

#937 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

If you have concerns about dimpling then add the protector. If you think it’s normal like the majority of us, play it and enjoy it.

Agreed. I think that it's an accepted thing at this point but everyone has their own level of OCD so protect it only if it will bother you.

#938 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

If you think it’s normal like the majority of us, play it and enjoy it.

My brother in law just got a new pin after telling me for 7 months no way. Just can't see paying that much. He's had it 7 days now. I drove 35 miles to play. After game 2 he said, ok lets play one more. So we did and that was it. I did look at his setting and seen he only had 34 game on it. Now he's one afraid to touch a $7500 game. I drove 70 miles round trip to play 3 games. Should've stayed home and played 30. Unbelievable

#939 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

My brother in law just got a new pin after telling me for 7 months no way. Just can't see paying that much. He's had it 7 days now. I drove 35 miles to play. After game 2 he said, ok lets play one more. So we did and that was it. I did look at his setting and seen he only had 34 game on it. Now he's one afraid to touch a $7500 game. I drove 70 miles round trip to play 3 games. Should've stayed home and played 30. Unbelievable

Does your brother in law like pinball? That’s like torture only being able to play 3 games in a session.

#940 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Does your brother in law like pinball? That’s like torture only being able to play 3 games in a session.

I started to ask he if he liked it or not. Almost made an offer to buy it.

#941 5 years ago

If you are scared to play a 7k game then you shouldn’t buy a 7k game.

I haven’t bought a BBB because I would have tough time putting games on a 20k game.

All about comfort zone.

#942 5 years ago

Anybody else put a topper on the game? I got my Cointaker/Laseriffic topper this week and installed it today.

photo_2018-10-26_21-30-09 (resized).jpgphoto_2018-10-26_21-30-09 (resized).jpg
#943 5 years ago

Really? No one is going to work with the “PP on your deadpool” material!?

#944 5 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

Anybody else put a topper on the game? I got my Cointaker/Laseriffic topper this week and installed it today.
[quoted image]

Very slick!

#945 5 years ago

Got my new personal high score today. Almost half a billion! I put a little bit of Blitz wax on the playfield, had it set to 7 degrees and the Katana ramp was smooth as butter. Additionally, I popped the glass hard a few times. I thought the glass was going to shatter. Has this ever happened? Normal popping of the glass is cool, but this was BOOM!

#946 5 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Got my new personal high score today. Almost half a billion! I put a little bit of Blitz wax on the playfield, had it set to 7 degrees and the Katana ramp was smooth as butter. Additionally, I popped the glass hard a few times. I thought the glass was going to shatter. Has this ever happened? Normal popping of the glass is cool, but this was BOOM!

Have had it happen a few times on DP now nothing major. Usually for me its off the left sling, blasts that ball off the glass and into the shooter lane?? I consider it a bonus plunge.

#947 5 years ago

Mine happened during multi-ball. One ball was rolling down the playfield and I hit it with another ball coming from the flipper.

Once my playfield glass was standing against the wall in my garage and it fell onto the concrete floor. I couldn't believe it didn't break.

#948 5 years ago

I've pretty consistently hit glass hard when going up the left ramp. Hops right over the plastic, hits glass, then the hammock Deadpool.

Doesn't happen every time by any means, but enough it makes me nervous.

#949 5 years ago
Quoted from heyitsjoebob:

I've pretty consistently hit glass hard when going up the left ramp. Hops right over the plastic, hits glass, then the hammock Deadpool.

Wow, I haven't seen that yet. It would be cool a couple of times, but then get old quick.

#950 5 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

[quoted image]

My LE was exactly the same. Not really worried about it because I don't really think I'll be switching to the plastics.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashville, TN
$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Grovetown, GA
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

There are 16,261 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/19?hl=poolfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.