(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,264 posts
  • 1,090 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 25 minutes ago by mIkea
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg
IMG_2260 (resized).jpg
IMG_2259 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,264 posts in this topic. You are on page 194 of 326.
#9651 2 years ago
Quoted from mostater:

Yep, contact your distro and get a replacement. In the meantime, a little gorilla glue will probably fix it right up.

Checking back in to report that gorilla glue is a bad idea! It does not play nice with whatever plastic the head is made of. Might try hot glue or something

#9652 2 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

I was sneaking in a couple games before bed last night and suddenly my lil deadpools head just rolled off onto the PF! What the heck man. The game is like a month old, does anyone know if Stern will cover this under warranty?
[quoted image]

PetsPets

#9653 2 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Checking back in to report that gorilla glue is a bad idea! It does not play nice with whatever plastic the head is made of. Might try hot glue or something

Shit

#9654 2 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

This worked perfectly fine on mine and bonded well. No issues after about 1500 plays if not more.
https://www.amazon.com/Gorilla-Clear-Glue-ounce-Bottle/dp/B06WD6R96X/ref=sr_1_13

#9655 2 years ago

I'm back again, ok the gorilla glue DID work. When it was getting set up I started getting really worried because it seemed like it was melting the plastic and making the hole bigger. Luckily now that it seems to have done its thing and expanded it looks to be holding just fine.

16222485704008156743580270818639 (resized).jpg16222485704008156743580270818639 (resized).jpg
#9656 2 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

I'm back again, ok the gorilla glue DID work. When it was getting set up I started getting really worried because it seemed like it was melting the plastic and making the hole bigger. Luckily now that it seems to have done its thing and expanded it looks to be holding just fine.
[quoted image]

I wonder if JB weld would work. That stuff bonds anything

#9657 2 years ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

I decided a while back that trying to sum up a game's rules in a single card was fruitless. Went with this instead.
[quoted image]

This so should have said;

Shoot that blinky light!

It's RIGHT THERE!

#9658 2 years ago

I must say this pin has rapidly become one of our favorites. I ordered a Premium but was wondering how good the game would be since it's based on the comic and not the Ryan Reynolds movie. I watched a few gameplay videos and pulled the trigger. However after playing the pin for over a month I can't get enough of it. The only other game that gets more playtime here is G&R CE.

The other night I beat my wife's high score and broke 1 billion for the first time!

Deadpool 1 B (resized).jpgDeadpool 1 B (resized).jpg
#9659 2 years ago
Quoted from ShrimpPimp:

I must say this pin has rapidly become one of our favorites.

Mine as well. This game has that special “something” that makes it a ton of fun to play. I have a feeling this game will have a very long honeymoon with me.

#9660 2 years ago
Quoted from dougPDX:

My shooter rod does not line up with the center of the ball - kind of hits it off center to the right and results in the ball hitting the left guide before heading up. Worried about this messing up my shooter lane over time. Anyone have experience aligning this and able to share some guidance? Thanks in advance!

My Prem had this issue out of the box. Loosening the screws and adjusting the way it set, along with pliers to bend the two prongs that set against the ball, worked. It took multiple attempts to get things right. Getting the proper auto-launch power is also important. Once the prongs were on the ball correctly, or at least "better", then I adjusted the power to find the best launch.

#9661 2 years ago

Hi all.. happy Memorial Day weekend !

Quick question for those with the Stern shooter rod.. I just received mine today and the front decal is pretty off center, hugging the top right of the rod handle. (See pics below)

Is this common for these not to be perfect or is it not just my OCD and others that have the rod have the decals centered?

Thanks!

49B31E00-345B-4D3E-9ECA-002A85CAF043 (resized).jpeg49B31E00-345B-4D3E-9ECA-002A85CAF043 (resized).jpegA8923ED1-8CA2-4A88-848D-155C2841B415 (resized).jpegA8923ED1-8CA2-4A88-848D-155C2841B415 (resized).jpegBA22BEC6-EA79-4986-826E-E786FEB51797 (resized).jpegBA22BEC6-EA79-4986-826E-E786FEB51797 (resized).jpeg
#9662 2 years ago
Quoted from JodyBriskets:

Quick question for those with the Stern shooter rod.. I just received mine today and the front decal is pretty off center, hugging the top right of the rod handle. (See pics below)
Is this common for these not to be perfect or is it not just my OCD and others that have the rod have the decals centered?
Thanks!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I’m thinking pinball OCD is pecking away at your mind.

#9663 2 years ago

Thanks!

Hmmmm, I think that would bug me as well and I would re-center it or send it back.

BTW... I noticed what looks to be a Dachshund floormat in the background of your pics.... probably only another Dachshund owner would notice. We have two long haired boys and one of them (Enzo) likes to hang out with me when I'm playing.

IMG_7395 (resized).JPGIMG_7395 (resized).JPG

#9664 2 years ago

Thanks!

Does it light up? I’ve been looking at getting this shooter, which would be the first one I have ever brought. Curious if it lights like newer shooters from Stern.

#9665 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Does it light up? I’ve been looking at getting this shooter, which would be the first one I have ever brought. Curious if it lights like newer shooters from Stern.

It sadly, does not.

#9666 2 years ago

Thanks!

It could become one of those things that once you see it, you can't unsee it. To me, though, I think it looks fine and I probably wouldn't have noticed anything if you didn't point it out. Actually, it's a very nice one compared to some of the other shooter rod mods I've seen. Congrats!

#9667 2 years ago

Before I get flamed I've done a lot of searching and reading.

Looking to purchase DP.

PRO or Premium?

#9668 2 years ago

Go back two or three pages mate, it was all just discussed a few days ago.

No flaming, just save everyone typing it out again when you can just read last weeks opinions.

Sorry, it was six pages start here;

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/189#post-6288526

Ask away if you have more questions after that.

#9669 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Go back two or three pages mate, it was all just discussed a few days ago.
No flaming, just save everyone typing it out again when you can just read last weeks opinions.
Sorry, it was six pages start here;
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/189#post-6288526
Ask away if you have more questions after that.

Thank you and that was very helpful.

#9670 2 years ago
Quoted from Nstone4425:

Looking to purchase DP.
PRO or Premium?

It’s been a hot topic in this thread. Some good insight. In short, the pro is awesome; the premium is awesome’r. Pick your poison and enjoy.

#9671 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

In short, the pro is awesome; the premium is awesome’r. Pick your poison and enjoy.

This. They're both great. If you have the extra cash - go for it. If not - don't worry about it too much.

If you're looking NIB - finding a premium is going to be way harder to do. Not run again until late in the year I believe.

#9672 2 years ago
Quoted from Nstone4425:

Looking to purchase DP.
PRO or Premium?

I get way too much enjoyment/satisfaction from hitting the left orbit which comes all the way around to the right flipper on the Prem/LE vs going to the pops on the pro to know that I never would have been completely satisfied with the pro myself.

#9673 2 years ago

I sold my DP PRO last November as it was my only machine and I had played it to death...

Well, I now realize how awesome it was and am hoping to get back in with a Premium. Is Stern doing any more runs this year? Ideally later in the year as I’m jumping on the Iron Maiden re-run this summer.

Let me know if anyone has info. Thanks!

#9674 2 years ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

I sold my DP PRO last November as it was my only machine and I had played it to death...
Well, I now realize how awesome it was and am hoping to get back in with a Premium. Is Stern doing any more runs this year? Ideally later in the year as I’m jumping on the Iron Maiden re-run this summer.

Two distributors both told me a limited amount more premiums will be made in the 4th quarter of this year. Get on a wait list with your favorite distributor.

#9675 2 years ago

My premium arrived with the outlines set wide open and see below for the factory tilt bob setup (a hair’s breadth away from the ring’s front end). Stern has a lot more confidence in my skills than I do...

7FA7F7B5-ADA7-4D71-9F80-A08586AD10FB (resized).jpeg7FA7F7B5-ADA7-4D71-9F80-A08586AD10FB (resized).jpeg
#9676 2 years ago

Question regarding the disco multiball lights setting (dark, bright, etc.). Does that adjust the spotlights on the disco ball or the GI lights during the mode?

#9677 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

My premium arrived with the outlines set wide open and see below for the factory tilt bob setup (a hair’s breadth away from the ring’s front end). Stern has a lot more confidence in my skills than I do...
[quoted image]

That's not a factory tilt bob setup. The "bob" doesn't even come attached, it's in the coin box and you have to put it on yourself. Was your game a NIB?

#9678 2 years ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

I just learned all this the hard way. Runs are all 6+ months out. My order was after the last orders were taken so it was going to take a year. I got lucky and found a distributor with one that didn’t gouge me ($500+ in some cases) I called 6 dealers and poked around via emails to others, and got a lucky tip. If you don’t get on now it could be a year before you take delivery. I’m not sure at this point how many more Deadpool runs will be done. I’d expect it to be vaulted soon if new titles keep coming out.
I say that because they can’t keep up... stern is just way overrun. - hey good for them right.

#9679 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

Question regarding the disco multiball lights setting (dark, bright, etc.). Does that adjust the spotlights on the disco ball or the GI lights during the mode?

Just the GI. I went with whatever the lowest setting was at first, thinking COOL DISCO LIGHTS ONLY! Reached DMB at night with no other lights on in the room and it was nuts. Couldn't see a damn thing. Went with dim or whatever the lowest setting is other than off.

Same with the tilt bob as well though mine was basically touching when I installed the bob. Adjusted things as best I could without creating new screw holes, but then just had to bend the tilt ring a bit to make it something close to a uniform gap around the bob.

#9680 2 years ago

Wtf you guys are really getting machines delivered with the tilt bob installed? That's not only weird, but it's bad news waiting to happen. Mine came with it in the coin box for me to install myself, as it should.

#9681 2 years ago

No. It was just pressing on the ring when I did install it. Which is what I assume Xelz meant as well.

Either the dangling part or the ring were bolted down a bit off at the factory.

#9682 2 years ago

Mine came with the bob installed. Also came with this lovely woofer.

ECED7ADF-B995-4C2B-929F-601A198B7FEC (resized).jpegECED7ADF-B995-4C2B-929F-601A198B7FEC (resized).jpeg
#9683 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

[quoted image]

I stand corrected. And mortified. Add in the cab damage and WTF. Did you actually unbox it with that delivery guy present? None of those things are normal at all.

#9684 2 years ago

Yeah, I watched the delivery guy and he did a fantastic job. He definitely didn’t cause any of the damage.

My distro figured out the cause of the exterior cabinet damage. I don’t want to accidentally interfere with any claims he may be filing, so I’m keeping silent on it for now.

The speaker damage is really perplexing. It’s nowhere near the exterior damage on the cabinet. The speaker grill was intact and in mint condition. The only things loose inside the cabinet are a couple bolts that I assume go with the coin door and what looks like the interlock pin. I can only assume the speaker was torn during installation.

3A85A9D8-F020-45E1-A82E-91DF0984EB5F (resized).jpeg3A85A9D8-F020-45E1-A82E-91DF0984EB5F (resized).jpeg
#9685 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

Yeah, I watched the delivery guy and he did a fantastic job. He definitely didn’t cause any of the damage.
My distro figured out the cause of the exterior cabinet damage. I don’t want to accidentally interfere with any claims he may be filing, so I’m keeping silent on it for now.
The speaker damage is really perplexing. It’s nowhere near the exterior damage on the cabinet. The speaker grill was intact and in mint condition. The only things loose inside the cabinet are a couple bolts that I assume go with the coin door and what looks like the interlock pin. I can only assume the speaker was torn during installation. [quoted image]

I had those same screws come loose in my DP pro back in 2019. Yes, I think they're for the coin door. That interlock pin looks like it's for holding the coin box to the cabinet.

#9686 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

The speaker damage is really perplexing. It’s nowhere near the exterior damage on the cabinet. The speaker grill was intact and in mint condition. The only things loose inside the cabinet are a couple bolts that I assume go with the coin door and what looks like the interlock pin. I can only assume the speaker was torn during installation. [quoted image]

That's crazy! Someone deserves to be fired for thinking it was ok to put that speaker in your game. I'd be pissed! I had that cotter on floating around in the back of my cab too and I had no idea what it was for.

#9687 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

[quoted image]

What the fucking fuck. Who thought that was a good idea?

#9688 2 years ago

Luckily I already had an upgraded woofer ready to install from Pinwoofer. So the jacked up speaker wasn’t a big deal

#9689 2 years ago

I finally looked into the DP Prm I've had for some time, found an audio cassette.
Does it come with all or just random?

20210531_173349 (resized).jpg20210531_173349 (resized).jpg20210531_173352 (resized).jpg20210531_173352 (resized).jpg
#9690 2 years ago
Quoted from Nihonmasa:

I finally looked into the DP Prm I've had for some time, found an audio cassette.
Does it come with all or just random?
[quoted image][quoted image]

It comes with all of the prems as far as I know.

#9691 2 years ago

Yep, cassette should come with all prems. LEs got a vinyl record.

#9692 2 years ago

I like this shooter rod from Super Skill Shot so much better than the official Stern one.

2B58D1ED-45AF-4B5F-839D-7FB1DC6365CD (resized).jpeg2B58D1ED-45AF-4B5F-839D-7FB1DC6365CD (resized).jpeg
#9693 2 years ago
Quoted from xbloodgreenx:

I like this shooter rod from Super Skill Shot so much better than the official Stern one.[quoted image]

A link to their store by any chance?

#9695 2 years ago

Not sure why I'm repeatedly surprised when nearly every third party mod looks better than the official Stern stuff, but I still am.

Every option on that site looks 10x better than Sterns.

#9696 2 years ago

I’ve been playing the hell out of Deadpool at local spots and really want to buy one but it looks like everyone is sold out from the most recent run. Really hope stern makes more soon.

#9697 2 years ago

Can someone help me with this question about the game settings? I just purchased a DP PREMIUM (I sold my DP PRO) and when I started playing it, the scoop would LIGHT UP at 30 weapons for an EXTRA BALL. Then after a few games, it switched to 35 and then 40 and now it does NOT light up anymore for EXTRA BALLS. On my PRO, it kept lighting up at 30 weapons for EXTRA BALL at all times.

Anyone know what settings have to be adjusted for this? I couldn't find it.

#9698 2 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

I couldn't find it.

DP Feature Adjustment, #22.

#9699 2 years ago

Recently got a Deadpool Premium and it is my newest game and I am not very familiar with modern Sterns.

I am suddenly having a problem with lights ghosting. I looked through the manual and almost every light on node 8 also lights some other light. Nothing on Node 9 seems to have a problem. I am a noob on Spike system, can some one help me troubleshoot this?

#9700 2 years ago

So I poked around at the boards and connectors looking for loose wires but didn't see anything but when I put it back down everything was working fine. Seems like I have a loose connection somewhere. I am sure it will happen again eventually and maybe I can pin down what is loose.

Still have no idea how to troubleshoot a Spike 2 system but it is working for now.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 64.99
$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Grovetown, GA
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 16,264 posts in this topic. You are on page 194 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/194?hl=shrimppimp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.