(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,295 posts
  • 1,092 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Magicman
  • Topic is favorited by 557 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240422_042849~2 (resized).jpg
20240420_214553 (resized).jpg
20240419_183748 (resized).jpg
20240419_184303 (resized).jpg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,295 posts in this topic. You are on page 193 of 326.
#9601 2 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Wow. Mine is not as angled as yours. Meaning not aiming at the flippers as much. I tried to turn it but could not. Here’s a pic of mine. I bet it’s easier to hit the snikt on yours.
Does anyone know a trick to turn/adjust this target if there is no play on the mounted bracket?
[quoted image]

Here's everything you need to know about the SNNNKKT target:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/92#post-5300308

#9602 2 years ago
Quoted from Aquapin:

You will need to order it through an authorized reseller, Stern will not sell it direct. Just a heads up, you will need to order the decal set too...the truck will arrive naked.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/75#post-5087938

my hero

#9603 2 years ago
Quoted from Aquapin:

The hammock is made by Playmobil, easy to find on Ebay. Then just add the DP magnet character from AliExpress or other site. Should be around $10 for everything including shipping.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/145#post-5874157

Yep. I got that same hammock and used a different figure. I also put the Champagne of Beers in his hand

0E15BA9F-69F8-4264-AE9F-4891AFD466E3 (resized).jpeg0E15BA9F-69F8-4264-AE9F-4891AFD466E3 (resized).jpeg
#9604 2 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Yep. I got that same hammock and used a different figure. I also put the Champagne of Beers in his hand
[quoted image]

Sweet! Do you have a link for the figure and bottle? I have the hammock coming.

#9605 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

I looked up mini Deadpool figure 3.75” and model house mini beer bottle on eBay

#9606 2 years ago

Does anyone have pictures of a premium with all the pro flat plastics instead of the action figures and could the discoball light still hide behind 2D Dazzler?

#9607 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

If you swap out the premium figures for the plastic ones. You will lose the spotlights attached to each of the figures via a hidden bracket, zipped tied to there back side.
These spotlights are specifically there to light up the disco ball during that mod.

Good to know! Thanks

#9608 2 years ago

Question for those who reduced their power for the ball eject into the shooter lane, what setting did you pick?

#9609 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

Question for those who reduced their power for the ball eject into the shooter lane, what setting did you pick?

Mine's at 155, no issues.

#9610 2 years ago

My shooter rod does not line up with the center of the ball - kind of hits it off center to the right and results in the ball hitting the left guide before heading up. Worried about this messing up my shooter lane over time. Anyone have experience aligning this and able to share some guidance? Thanks in advance!

#9611 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Does anyone have pictures of a premium with all the pro flat plastics instead of the action figures and could the discoball light still hide behind 2D Dazzler?

There are two disco ball lights. One behind wolverine, and the other behind Dazzler.
These will not be able to mount to the plastics. And would not look good if they could. Due to the transparency of the plastics.

#9612 2 years ago
Quoted from dougPDX:

My shooter rod does not line up with the center of the ball - kind of hits it off center to the right and results in the ball hitting the left guide before heading up. Worried about this messing up my shooter lane over time. Anyone have experience aligning this and able to share some guidance? Thanks in advance!

I used washers as needed on the inside of the shooter rod mount to get mine centered.

#9613 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

Similar question: Assuming a more or less 7 degree angle - what sling and flipper power settings are people using?

#9614 2 years ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

Similar question: Assuming a more or less 7 degree angle - what sling and flipper power settings are people using?

#9615 2 years ago

It looks like Stern is actually doing another run of toppers but they've upped the price to $700... I'd have absolutely been in at the original $400 price, but this is a bit much.

Edit: For those wondering, they're listed on a few distributor sites:

https://gameexchange.biz/deadpool-topper.html
https://nitropinball.com/collections/pinball-toppers/products/deadpool-pinball-topper-preorder

#9616 2 years ago

Any pointers on how to 'de-brick' the hammock shot? Mine is very tough. TIA.

#9617 2 years ago
Quoted from atrainn:

It looks like Stern is actually doing another run of toppers but they've upped the price to $700... I'd have absolutely been in at the original $400 price, but this is a bit much.
Edit: For those wondering, they're listed on a few distributor sites:
https://gameexchange.biz/deadpool-topper.html
https://nitropinball.com/collections/pinball-toppers/products/deadpool-pinball-topper-preorder

Nice! Nitro is also taking pre-orders for the shooter rod too.

#9618 2 years ago
Quoted from atrainn:

Did I do this right?

Golf.jpgGolf.jpg

#9619 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

there must be a spike in playmobil hammock sales!

#9620 2 years ago
Quoted from zh2oson:

Did I do this right?
[quoted image]

Lol, this reminds me of this commercial (specifically the portion that starts at 0:15).

#9621 2 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

Lol, this reminds me of this commercial (specifically the portion that starts at 0:15).

I f-ing love these commercials!! "We all see it. We alllll see it!"

You know you're in the heart of your prime earning years when every commercial seems written specifically for you.

#9622 2 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

Did I just hashtagging?

#9623 2 years ago

hi,
new in the club.
just wanna know after playing the sauron MB why sabretooth/mystic/juggernaut have been reset?

#9624 2 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

hi,
new in the club.
just wanna know after playing the sauron MB why sabretooth/mystic/juggernaut have been reset?

You get to battle them again, but this time with each teamed up with Sauron. So you have to hit their shots as well as Sauron's shots (in an alternating fashion). Also will lead to a new mode once all 3 are again defeated.

#9625 2 years ago

So the final battle is part 3, clone and megakrakladonusrex (that’s certainly spelt wrong ) but neither are listed as part 1 and 2 are they?

#9626 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

So the final battle is part 3, clone and megakrakladonusrex (that’s certainly spelt wrong ) but neither are listed as part 1 and 2 are they?

Yes Mr.Sinister (Part 3) is the Final Battle after completing Clone, Rex and Mechsuit Multiball. Clone after completing all 3 battles twice, Megakrakolodonus Rex after completing first 3 battles and both quests.

#9627 2 years ago

Only 2 days at home and sounds like a fast game, many shoots with no control

#9628 2 years ago

It’s a freaking awesome game. The default outlanes make the game a little easier than it needs to be. Once you learn the rules, I recommend taking the outlanes off completely.

#9629 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

It’s a freaking awesome game. The default outlanes make the game a little easier than it needs to be. Once you learn the rules, I recommend taking the outlanes off completely.

WAOUH!
Just go thought sauron and mechsuit MB right now, 667M. Outlane are medium at left and open at right.
Seems i loose many ball between my flippers!
However, i think i need more to close my outlanes if i wanna see all wizard modes

#9630 2 years ago

WAOUH!
Just go thought sauron and mechsuit MB right now, 667M. Outlane are medium at left and open at right.
Seems i loose many ball between my flippers!
However, i think i need more to close my outlanes if i wanna see all wizard modes

Well, to be fair I didn’t take the outlane posts out until about a year in. Your only on day 2. But getting pretty far already! Much more to explore enjoy

#9631 2 years ago

il est facile le DP

#9632 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Stern recommends no rubbers on the outlane posts with factory settings or max outlane post width. I haven't tried removing the outlane posts completely.

#9633 2 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

il est facile le DP

On verra, j’ai pas ton niveau non plus.

Honestly, i’m a little afraid of the code.
You need to beat sabre, mystic and juggernaut to play Sauron MB. Then it seems you have to play in a kind of level 2 sabre/sauron, mystic/sauron, juggernaut/sauron. I admit i don’t really know how you play these modes and if you need to shoot again same shots but it reminds me a game i hate: ST.

I will see when it get into these modes.

Right now the game is really fun to play, great flow. Strategically i try to play mode with a MB, lil or ninja.
Of course, i didn’t understand yet some features as how to multiplicate the playfied. It’ll come with practice!

#9634 2 years ago

You need to beat sabre, mystic and juggernaut to play Sauron MB. Then it seems you have to play in a kind of level 2 sabre/sauron, mystic/sauron, juggernaut/sauron. I admit i don’t really know how you play these modes and if you need to shoot again same shots but it reminds me a game i hate: ST.
Right now the game is really fun to play, great flow. Strategically i try to play mode with a MB, lil or ninja.
Of course, i didn’t understand yet some features as how to multiplicate the playfied. It’ll come with practice!

Shoot the lit shot man!

#9635 2 years ago

There are a couple ways to get playfield multipliers - hitting the Snikt shot up the ramp being the most common.

#9636 2 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Shoot the lit shot man!

I decided a while back that trying to sum up a game's rules in a single card was fruitless. Went with this instead.

Untitled-1 (resized).jpgUntitled-1 (resized).jpg

#9637 2 years ago

Once you defeat Sauron then you're right, it is now a team-up for the villains against you. Shots for the villains are the same... except after making a certain number of shots on the target villain Sauron jumps in and you need to shoot either the Katana shot or left ramp... which are Sauron's main shots, so it breaks up the repetitive nature of having to fight them again.

If you beat them all a second time and have not beat T-Rex and Megaladon then I believe you go direct to fighting Mr. Sinister: Clone Multiball. If you had previously beat T-Rex and Megaladon prior to working your way through the villains a second time you get The Megakrakolodonus Rex... these rules are pretty solid: http://tiltforums.com/t/deadpool-rulesheet/4311

Easiest way to beat any villain and primarily Mystique is to bring Wolverine with you, his 2x damage makes short work of everyone, it's just extra convenient with Mystique as her first shot activates the Team Up... if you want to score more points though the other 3 will do you better with Colossus for 2x and Domino for increased scoring.

#9638 2 years ago

Quoted from Eskaybee:

The default outlanes make the game a little easier than it needs to be. Once you learn the rules, I recommend taking the outlanes off completely.

Quoted from DaveH:

"DaveH is a bad pinball player".

All 3 of those quotes say the same thing.

#9639 2 years ago

I decided a while back that trying to sum up a game's rules in a single card was fruitless. Went with this instead.
[quoted image]

Fuckin eh! Awesome, lol.
Might have to print off!

#9640 2 years ago

Fingers crossed I am joining the club with a pro tomorrow. Thoughts on adding Lermods disco ball?

#9641 2 years ago

[quoted image]

this universal rule is true for every pinball... except SW !!! as its blinking everywhere all the time (lol inside)

#9642 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Stern recommends no rubbers on

That is my recommendation also, makes for a more pleasant experience

#9643 2 years ago

I was sneaking in a couple games before bed last night and suddenly my lil deadpools head just rolled off onto the PF! What the heck man. The game is like a month old, does anyone know if Stern will cover this under warranty?

20210527_233320 (resized).jpg20210527_233320 (resized).jpg
#9644 2 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

I was sneaking in a couple games before bed last night and suddenly my lil deadpools head just rolled off onto the PF! What the heck man. The game is like a month old, does anyone know if Stern will cover this under warranty?
[quoted image]

It's a very common issue. Email them and they'll send you a new figure.

#9645 2 years ago

My lil Deadpool was defective NIB. The head quickly fell off. I emailed my distributor and had a new one in about a week. I plan on buying an extra.

#9646 2 years ago
Quoted from atrainn:

It's a very common issue. Email them and they'll send you a new figure.

Yep, contact your distro and get a replacement. In the meantime, a little gorilla glue will probably fix it right up.

#9647 2 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

[quoted image]

Yeah, a few people have had this happen. Some have had success gluing it back on.

Luckily in 3500+ games on my DP, 'Lil Deadpool is still going strong with no issues!

#9648 2 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

this universal rule is true for every pinball... except SW !!! as its blinking everywhere all the time (lol inside)

That instruction card fits the Deadpool criteria (humor) perfectly.

However, SW and JP are actually the exception. SW pissed me off for so long til I learned the rules and what the lights actually meant (i.e. build shots with one light and collect on another) - some lights meant it was multiplied, so you can’t really hit the lit shots.

Same with JP; I kept shooting the damn green arrow and nothing happened except shooting darts on the dinosaur. Oh...you mean I have to shoot other shots to make the green dinosaur arrow turn yellow/green then I can shoot and capture.

Rules certainly have become creative these days. Deadpool is straightforward and perfectly coded IMO.

#9649 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

That instruction card fits the Deadpool criteria (humor) perfectly.
However, SW and JP are actually the exception. SW pissed me off for so long til I learned the rules and what the lights actually meant (i.e. build shots with one light and collect on another) - some lights meant it was multiplied, so you can’t really hit the lit shots.
Same with JP; I kept shooting the damn green arrow and nothing happened except shooting darts on the dinosaur. Oh...you mean I have to shoot other shots to make the green dinosaur arrow turn yellow/green then I can shoot and capture.
Rules certainly have become creative these days. Deadpool is straightforward and perfectly coded IMO.

+1

+1 (but after few days playing it, your brain is OK and its finally quite "easy")

+1

and +1

#9650 2 years ago

[quoted image]

That’s awesome and fits the games humour perfectly.

Any chance you could make an arty version?

Using the deadpool and speech bubble in the image below? Happily pay for your time.

02E830C1-D50E-433B-8F72-99E5F996502E (resized).jpeg02E830C1-D50E-433B-8F72-99E5F996502E (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Parsippany, NJ
$ 64.99
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

8,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bay Area, CA
$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 16,295 posts in this topic. You are on page 193 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/193 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.