(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,295 posts
  • 1,092 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 hours ago by Magicman
  • Topic is favorited by 557 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240422_042849~2 (resized).jpg
20240420_214553 (resized).jpg
20240419_183748 (resized).jpg
20240419_184303 (resized).jpg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,295 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 326.
#851 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Curious how many LE owners have listened to the LP? Did the premium buyers get a cassette tape?

I'm wondering when we'll get our digital download option haha.

#852 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Curious how many LE owners have listened to the LP? Did the premium buyers get a cassette tape?

None - LP is not out yet.

#853 5 years ago

Yeah, I would be grateful go hear the Deadpool Mixtape. Are there plans to release it digitally? I absolutely love the music in the machine!

#854 5 years ago
Quoted from 320Gigabytes:

Yeah, I would be grateful go hear the Deadpool Mixtape. Are there plans to release it digitally? I absolutely love the music in the machine!

Yep

#855 5 years ago

LE V0.95.0 - Oct. 18, 2018
==========================
- Updates to mode progression
- Complete Juggernaut, Mystique, and Sabretooth Battles to light
Sauron Multiball
- Complete Sauron Multiball to light Sauron Teamup Battles (Juggernaut 2,
Mystique 2, Sabretooth 2)
- Complete Sauron Teamup Battles (Juggernaut 2, Mystique 2, Sabretooth 2)
to light Mr. Sinister Battle.
- Complete Megalodon and T-Rex Quests to light Extra Ball.
- Complete Mr. Sinister Battle and Megalodon and T-Rex Quests to light
Mr. Sinister Multiball.
- Sauron Teamup Battles: Sauron enters each battle to help the villains fight
Deadpool. Sauron shots are green.
- Right Katana shot change: Right Katana mode shots are awarded on the
Right Katana Lane or the Right Katana Ramp.
Katana Ball Lock and Ninja Multiball Super Jackpot are awarded only
on the Right Katana Ramp.
- Playfield Multiplier Rule: the Snikt Shot (Snikt Target to Right
Katana Ramp) increases the Playfield Multiplier up to 5x and resets
the timer. Once the multiplier reaches 5x, the Snikt Shot adds 5 seconds
to the timer.
- Extra Ball is awarded for completing the Megalodon and T-Rex Quests.
Weapon Jackpot no longer award Extra Ball.
- Mode Select Cancel - hold BOOM Button for 2.5 seconds during Mode Select
to cancel the starting a Battle or Quest.
- Added rule audits.
- Added mode total score displays.
- Added animation, speech, and sound.
- Fixed: short plunge to right orbit switch will no longer give
right orbit awards.
- Switch and lamp name changes
- Fixed naming of D-A-E-D switches and lamps to D-E-A-D.
- Renamed "INNER TURNAROUND" to "INNER LOOP".
- Renamed "LOWER INSIDE LOOP" to "INNER LOOP".
- Renamed "SUPER JACKPOT TARGET" to "COLOSSAL JACKPOT TARGET"

#856 5 years ago

Nice meaty update, like the addition of the new teamups, gj Tanio and crew!

#857 5 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

LE V0.95.0 - Oct. 18, 2018
==========================
- Updates to mode progression
Sauron Multiball
- Complete Sauron Teamup Battles (Juggernaut 2, Mystique 2, Sabretooth 2)
to light Mr. Sinister Battle.
- Complete Megalodon and T-Rex Quests to light Extra Ball.
- Complete Mr. Sinister Battle and Megalodon and T-Rex Quests to light
Mr. Sinister Multiball.
- Sauron Teamup Battles: Sauron enters each battle to help the villains fight
Deadpool. Sauron shots are green.
- Right Katana shot change: Right Katana mode shots are awarded on the
Right Katana Lane or the Right Katana Ramp.
Katana Ball Lock and Ninja Multiball Super Jackpot are awarded only
on the Right Katana Ramp.
- Playfield Multiplier Rule: the Snikt Shot (Snikt Target to Right
Katana Ramp) increases the Playfield Multiplier up to 5x and resets
the timer. Once the multiplier reaches 5x, the Snikt Shot adds 5 seconds
to the timer.
- Extra Ball is awarded for completing the Megalodon and T-Rex Quests.
Weapon Jackpot no longer award Extra Ball.
- Mode Select Cancel - hold BOOM Button for 2.5 seconds during Mode Select
to cancel the starting a Battle or Quest.
- Added rule audits.
- Added mode total score displays.
- Added animation, speech, and sound.
- Fixed: short plunge to right orbit switch will no longer give
right orbit awards.
- Switch and lamp name changes
- Fixed naming of D-A-E-D switches and lamps to D-E-A-D.
- Renamed "INNER TURNAROUND" to "INNER LOOP".
- Renamed "LOWER INSIDE LOOP" to "INNER LOOP".
- Renamed "SUPER JACKPOT TARGET" to "COLOSSAL JACKPOT TARGET"

Wow good stuff. I like the way code has progressed.

#859 5 years ago

Mmmm - opt out of starting battles. Yes!
I wish you could build your team ups during multi ball tho.

#860 5 years ago

Snikt all the way up ramp remains only way to multiply pf?

#861 5 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

Snikt all the way up ramp remains only way to multiply pf?

What’s colossus’s team up power again? He may double scoring in the modes, but not sure. Other than that, that’s the only way to get a playfield multiplier.

#862 5 years ago

Thanks Chuck. If so, I’m LOVING everything about this game (the little I get to play when I “work”...) except for how seemingly lucky Snikt shots, mostly during MB, can change the complexion of a game. I like the battering ram, bumblebee, and FUEL setup better for multiplying pf. Even FORCE double multipliers. There has to be a better way to do multiplier. Maybe I need to play more...

#863 5 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

Thanks Chuck. If so, I’m LOVING everything about this game (the little I get to play when I “work”...) except for how seemingly lucky Snikt shots, mostly during MB, can change the complexion of a game. I like the battering ram, bumblebee, and FUEL setup better for multiplying pf. Even FORCE double multipliers. There has to be a better way to do multiplier. Maybe I need to play more...

I’d say those lucky shots are an anomaly. Not my experience at all and I’ve been playing this a lot in tournaments.

Also any of those other multipliers can be just as lucky. But you’re right they take more than ONE shot to get going. Fair point for sure.

Now I have definitely had games where I hit that shot 2-3 times in a row. Not sure how often that would happen to someone just flailing.

Another issue I have with this shot is how it will perform over time as the target shifts and wears.

#864 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Another issue I have with this shot is how it will perform over time as the target shifts and wears.

Very well said

#865 5 years ago

Does hitting the Snikt target restart the multiplier timer or can you only do that by making combos? I guess I could just take the glass off, but this fits my laziness

#866 5 years ago

The third lil deadpool mode gives you a permanent playfield multiplier. Dunno if its for the ball or the rest of the game.

#867 5 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Does hitting the Snikt target restart the multiplier timer or can you only do that by making combos? I guess I could just take the glass off, but this fits my laziness

I think it only affects the timer if you use it to start the next multiplier.

#868 5 years ago

This might be a dumb question but I can't figure out how to reset the HIGH SCORES via the settings, anyone know which option it is? Got a small party this weekend in my mancave, wanna give everyone a chance to inscribe their names in the top 5!

#869 5 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

This might be a dumb question but I can't figure out how to reset the HIGH SCORES via the settings, anyone know which option it is? Got a small party this weekend in my mancave, wanna give everyone a chance to inscribe their names in the top 5!

Update the code

#870 5 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

I don't have the game in front of me but I think the menu path is select "UTIL" (wrench and screwdriver crossed) then Resets (trash can) - Then you can pick GC or High Scores in there. Good luck with the party!

Resetting the code will do it too, haha.

#871 5 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Sauron Multiball
- Complete Sauron Teamup Battles

So I made it to Sauron last night after updating the code. Still no life bars on the LCD or any way to measure progression in the multiball. I did not get the super jackpot, so I am not sure if I "completed" Sauron multiball though it said "Deadpool wins."

Sauron stayed lit and I could fight the villain fights again but there were no visual or audio cues that indicated that this was the "Sauron Teamup Battle." I fought Juggernaut, taunted him and green arrow shots did light up in addition to the usual orange ones, but Sauron did not appear on the LCD. I drained pretty quickly after that because I was trying to watch everything that was going on. Hopefully we see some streams soon with the new modes, but I am not sure if they are really finished yet.

#872 5 years ago

Updated code, default high scores jumped!

20181019_083905 (resized).jpg20181019_083905 (resized).jpg

#873 5 years ago

Sold my pro, upgraded to the LE today. Happy boy

#874 5 years ago

On route how can I tell if the machine has gotten the update?

#875 5 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Hit it in the scoop to start a battle, hold the boom button for 2.5 seconds and see if it cancels the battle.

#876 5 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

When no one's looking, turn game off. Then quickly turn it back on.

#877 5 years ago

I think the background is new. Before starting a game it'll show a moving Deadpool theme on the dmd.

#878 5 years ago

Yep, background is new, used to be blank/black. One bug I think is that the match screen no longer shows your score, pretty sure it did on last code version. I think they still have some tweaks to do for displays/animation stuff.

#879 5 years ago

I love this game. So much fun. Just had some new games on the new code. I don't think I even saw anything new, but so much fun to play.

#880 5 years ago

My favorite way to start a game used to be holding the left flipper on plunge, hit the right orbit to start the truck, then hit the right katana ramp for super skill shot. That doesn't work with the new code - looks like there's a time delay after plunge on the orbit. Kind of a crap way to prevent the short plunge cheese if you ask me.

Otherwise, loving the new callouts and expanded battle modes. Great update!

#881 5 years ago

Just loaded the update and have played about 10 games since the update.
First off, our clan really enjoy this pin.
I re-leveled and reduced the pitch from 7 to 6.6 degrees. This seemed to increase our right Katana ramp shots to an even higher percentage rate.
Also changed from super bands back to regular stock rubbers and found I had better ball control.
With the new code, I had a couple of deeper games beating Sauron and getting into round 2 mode battles; however I have yet to really see much change in the animations or rules.
I can see the pf lighting has changed but that’s about it.
Ofcourse it’s tougher to watch the screen when you’re knees deep in battling the enemies.
Looking forward to further code development- still such a fun game.

#882 5 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

I can see the pf lighting has changed but that’s about it.

I did notice this, and a lot of times the GI turns off so the washes really stand out.

#883 5 years ago

The more I play this title the more I enjoy it.
I feel that since set up and pitch are so important for the game to shoot properly, it’s likely going to result in lots of players not enjoying this pin out in the wild.
My example does not play clunky nor have many bricked shots.
I think the left orbit lift ramp on the premium/LE is a real enhancement and allows for a seamless transition on to the sword ramp to right flipper.
The lighting, music & theme are very well integrated in my opinion.
It’s not super deep like some other Stern offerings (so far) but I don’t think this takes away from the overall fun factor of the game.

#884 5 years ago

Deadpool keeps you coming back for more. There’s not too many pins that do that after the honeymoon.

#885 5 years ago

I think the code update broke my already limited skills. Not sure what it is but the last couple of days I have been bricking everything. Keep hitting start though.

#886 5 years ago

Just had Ninja-pacalypse stacked on Disco stacked on Little Deadpool. Game was going nuts.

The light show is really interesting and unique. Pretty amazing what can be accomplished even if you don't have all color changing lights.

#887 5 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

I think the code update broke my already limited skills. Not sure what it is but the last couple of days I have been bricking everything. Keep hitting start though.

I took a dozen rips on the new code yesterday and absolutely sucked as well!

#888 5 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

I took a dozen rips on the new code yesterday and absolutely sucked as well!

This is my first pin -- having just gotten back into the hobby after a 30-year hiatus. When I got the game, I set it to 7 degrees and waxed it and it kicks my butt. Having said that, I'm coming back from Expo where I set personal bests on every game I played -- so it's definitely helping my play (or, more likely, just playing regularly is helping). I am very happy with the purchase.

#889 5 years ago

Introducing the Deadpool "HELLHOUSE" villains lair! Know when to bash the villains with this interactive illuminated custom mod hangout. Give Deadpool the edge, when the house lights are on its time to defeat the villain terror. Each custom mod hand air brushed and detailed down to the wood shutters and comes as a simple plug and play kit with color instructions. Give your Deadpool villains the home they deserve! Available Now from our website store! Thank everyone for the support and interest in our products!!

www.TheModCouplePinball.com
The Mod Couple

DP1 (resized).jpgDP1 (resized).jpgDP2 (resized).pngDP2 (resized).pngDP3 (resized).jpgDP3 (resized).jpgDP4 (resized).jpgDP4 (resized).jpgDP5 (resized).jpgDP5 (resized).jpg
#890 5 years ago

So I feel my Deadpool is running pretty good set to 7.0 incline. However, sometimes the ball barely makes it to the top of the Katana and there is also times when it stops short and rolls back down the ramp. I'm thinking of lowering it a bit. I think we need a poll for everyone to vote on the best angle. What's the latest review? What's your angle/setup and why?

#891 5 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

So I feel my Deadpool is running pretty good set to 7.0 incline. However, sometimes the ball barely makes it to the top of the Katana and there is also times when it stops short and rolls back down the ramp. I'm thinking of lowering it a bit. I think we need a poll for everyone to vote on the best angle. What's the latest review? What's your angle/setup and why?

I have had it set to 7 degrees since setup and find it plays perfect at that angle. Waxed and plays great. Yes, a off hit shot or mild attempt to hit the Katana "S" may fall short but I don't think this shot or layout was designed as a gimmie. I think thats where some don't like the setup is they assume any shot to that pocket should automatically follow through. A soft shot will drop into the Hellhouse, an aggressive offline shot will push right. I find it a very satisfying game as you have to play with a purposeful intention not just hit that direction and it automatically happens. Really a fun game and the recent software update really leveled out the scoring.

#892 5 years ago

This is definitely my next pin. I went out to Sunshine Laundry in NYC and theirs was set up steep, but played like butter. I don’t know the angle, but the top of the bubble was even with the top line. I consistently hit the lock shot and barely had any shots rattle or go back in the shooter lane.

#893 5 years ago

Hello all,

New to the board and first time pinball owner.

I have been a longtime collector of all things Deadpool (early 90’s) so when I saw the announcement about this game I knew I had to get it. I decided on the Premium because the extra features and figures.

I received and set up the game last Wednesday. My wife, daughters and I have enjoyed playing it very much. Very fun for the casual players. Love the mini games and the animations.

I installed the 95 update last night and noticed two bugs. The players final score is not shown on the Match screen and after the update the high scores were reset to a much higher value (300 Mil GC) and when I changed them to lower values in setup they did not reflect the changes on the leader board. I power cycled and verified the setup and my changes were still displayed in the setup but nothing changed in the game. I emailed Stern about this.

#894 5 years ago

Got around to installing the Comet GI lighting upgrade this weekend. Only used 2 instead of 4 spotlights but can finally see the playfield now and no more red color wash. Well worth it imo! Attached the before and after...

3094DA06-D43C-452B-9524-EF438F9C094D (resized).jpeg3094DA06-D43C-452B-9524-EF438F9C094D (resized).jpeg7CD1EA9C-0315-4A76-A91A-CC2B60241FA7 (resized).jpeg7CD1EA9C-0315-4A76-A91A-CC2B60241FA7 (resized).jpeg
#895 5 years ago

Think I may have a node board 8 issue. I had previous trouble with a weak/sloppy left flipper but it was not consistent. After updating to the latest code, I have unresponsive flippers, and the GI just strobes up the playfield when I start up the game. Anyone else experiencing any weirdness after the 0.95 update?

#896 5 years ago
Quoted from Melhadmj:

Got around to installing the Comet GI lighting upgrade this weekend. Only used 2 instead of 4 spotlights but can finally see the playfield now and no more red color wash. Well worth it imo! Attached the before and after...
[quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great - not overdone, but does really brighten the playfield up in a nice way. What GI lights did you change out and to what color (looks like white) and where did you install the 2 spotlights?

#897 5 years ago
Quoted from speederice:

Think I may have a node board 8 issue. I had previous trouble with a weak/sloppy left flipper but it was not consistent. After updating to the latest code, I have unresponsive flippers, and the GI just strobes up the playfield when I start up the game. Anyone else experiencing any weirdness after the 0.95 update?

I had this happen this weekend after a power-up. (Turned the game off over night.) I cycled the power and it hasn’t happened again. This was on the 85 software. I updated to 95 last night and only got a few games in but did not experience the problem again.

#898 5 years ago
Quoted from nicknack66:

Looks great - not overdone, but does really brighten the playfield up in a nice way. What GI lights did you change out and to what color (looks like white) and where did you install the 2 spotlights?

Replaced all GI bulbs with their 2smd Frosted Sunlight and added 1 spotlight on the top of both slings. I think a trough lighting strip will finish the lower play field.

#899 5 years ago
Quoted from Melhadmj:

Replaced all GI bulbs with their 2smd Frosted Sunlight and added 1 spotlight on the top of both slings. I think a trough lighting strip will finish the lower play field.

Thanks (and now I see the spots on the slings). I am thinking of picking up a Deadpool Premium. If I do will probably copy your lighting changes since I agree with you that the changes are well worth it.

#900 5 years ago
Quoted from Melhadmj:

Did you order the KIT from comet?
If you did, sounds like the only thing that you did different was 1 spotlight per sling?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 25.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

8,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinsburg, WV
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Rochester, NH
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

There are 16,295 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/18?hl=x-rug-x and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.