(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,295 posts
  • 1,092 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by Magicman
  • Topic is favorited by 557 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240422_042849~2 (resized).jpg
20240420_214553 (resized).jpg
20240419_183748 (resized).jpg
20240419_184303 (resized).jpg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,295 posts in this topic. You are on page 187 of 326.
#9301 2 years ago
Quoted from atrainn:

The front has a notch in it to keep it from rubbing.

That is a great improvement. I wonder if they will start to do similar to AIQ. I can't recall the exact shot but there is a ball guide that suffers the same fate.

As others have mentioned you might wanna put washers under the left ramp and potentially the ball guide behind the Wolverine spinner.

#9302 2 years ago

Fully paid. Premium shipping on Monday.

Can’t wait to pin some balls.

#9303 2 years ago
Quoted from Smack:

That is a great improvement. I wonder if they will start to do similar to AIQ. I can't recall the exact shot but there is a ball guide that suffers the same fate.
As others have mentioned you might wanna put washers under the left ramp and potentially the ball guide behind the Wolverine spinner.

Yeah the antman rail digs as well, I didn't know about it and mine scraped art away within three days. Luckily I found the bit it scraped off and was able to mylar it in place, then throw on some washers. So it's pretty much invisible.

I did put washers under the left ramp, but haven't done the wolverine rail. I'll take a look at it tomorrow, I never had an issue with that rail on my pro but it wouldn't hurt to do it.

#9304 2 years ago
Quoted from atrainn:

The front has a notch in it to keep it from rubbing.
[quoted image]

Glad they are trying to address the issue but I’m not sure how that solves it. It just moved the issue a little further back no?

Love the art on the prem, congrats.

#9305 2 years ago
Quoted from glpinball:

By the way, the left ramp can dig into the playfield as well. Not that noticeable but it will make a line. Im trying a nylon washer to prevent further damage.

The left ramp on my game is dug in, but that's not visible. I'm still thinking about taking the ramps off and fixing it properly. The right ball guide is fine and I put a small clear rubber shim under the leading edge. I should go back and put washers on the mount points.

Rob

#9306 2 years ago

Anyone willing to share power settings and general setup for making the game a bit more casual friendly? Just unboxed the game and it’s pretty brutal (at least compared to AIQ and JP2) - I toned the slings and flipper power down just a bit, but still getting a lot of STDM rejects and frequent outlane drains. I have the bubble centered and measured 6.5 at the flippers, game is level. Any tips would be appreciated!

#9307 2 years ago
Quoted from vikeking27:

Anyone willing to share power settings and general setup for making the game a bit more casual friendly? Just unboxed the game and it’s pretty brutal (at least compared to AIQ and JP2) - I toned the slings and flipper power down just a bit, but still getting a lot of STDM rejects and frequent outlane drains. I have the bubble centered and measured 6.5 at the flippers, game is level. Any tips would be appreciated!

The bubble level is not to be trusted on any game. 6.5 degrees might be a bit floaty and I would recommend 6.7 or 6.8. This way the ball settles down a bit more without being too fast.

Rob

#9308 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Glad they are trying to address the issue but I’m not sure how that solves it. It just moved the issue a little further back no?

Such a cock.

#9309 2 years ago

In your mouth? Get some help

#9310 2 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

The left ramp on my game is dug in, but that's not visible. I'm still thinking about taking the ramps off and fixing it properly. The right ball guide is fine and I put a small clear rubber shim under the leading edge. I should go back and put washers on the mount points.
Rob

I’d suggest you address the issue that ramp vibrates a ton which could lead to chipping (happened to me).

#9311 2 years ago
Quoted from vikeking27:

Try a ring on the outlane posts. That gives a fighting chance to save there. Sling power getting too low can make for more frustration actually. The ball can bounce back and forth even more without getting to the top of the slings. Often it gets just enough to go right to the outlane.

#9312 2 years ago

Id try setting up the game closer to 7 degrees. I believe Gomez said that is the intended pitch and it helps with the high power flippers and the katana and snikt shots.

#9313 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

It's an improvement for sure, but I think a washer is still a good idea. The area of the rail touching the playfield is now much closer to the post that attaches it to the playfield. There should be significantly less flex/movement in that area when the ball hits it so it will definitely at least help with it scraping the playfield.

#9314 2 years ago
Quoted from vikeking27:

Also tone down the power for the solenoid that feeds the shooter lane, mine was set too high from the factory and it chipped the clear coat in the shooter lane before there were even 50 plays. Added Cliffys to ward off further damage.
Also you might want to tinker with the power on the hellhouse scoop for casual players.

#9315 2 years ago

Oh my! I got this game almost 3 weeks ago, but have been crazy busy. I finally set it up and got around to playing it in my house.

There is definitely something different about this game. It feels and shoots different than any other game I've owned. It has a very distinctive rhythm to the play. During one of the bonus countdowns I was laughing at how much time it took. The callouts seem spot on for the play, and overall I'm already really liking it.

Normally the way I start with a new game is to deep dive the rules. But with DP I'm just learning the game as I play it. I did switch up the music to the alternate tracks, which is a pretty cool feature by Stern. The honeymoon has officially begun!

#9316 2 years ago
Quoted from atrainn:

It's an improvement for sure, but I think a washer is still a good idea. The area of the rail touching the playfield is now much closer to the post that attaches it to the playfield. There should be significantly less flex/movement in that area when the ball hits it so it will definitely at least help with it scraping the playfield.

Agreed. On my game anywhere the rail could touch the PF was trouble waiting to happen. Just remove the rail, and insert washers under the mount posts to lift it slightly off the PF, solves it 100% and is next to free, other than your time.

I'm not sure that Stern's modified rail is going to solve the issue completely, they should have just installed small washers under all the rail sat the factory.

#9317 2 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Oh my! I got this game almost 3 weeks ago, but have been crazy busy. I finally set it up and got around to playing it in my house.
There is definitely something different about this game. It feels and shoots different than any other game I've owned. It has a very distinctive rhythm to the play. During one of the bonus countdowns I was laughing at how much time it took. The callouts seem spot on for the play, and overall I'm already really liking it.
Normally the way I start with a new game is to deep dive the rules. But with DP I'm just learning the game as I play it. I did switch up the music to the alternate tracks, which is a pretty cool feature by Stern. The honeymoon has officially begun!

Yes. DP is fun to just flip and see what happens!

It's is a very fun/rewarding game to play, amazing music, callouts, lights. For me it really kind of represents a modern take on a more classic pinball experience. Just shoot and have fun, cool/difficult shots, and unexpected rewards abound.

#9318 2 years ago
Quoted from vikeking27:

As others mentioned, you can add a rubber ring to the post between the in- and out-lanes. Also, the out-lane posts have multiple positions to let you change how open they are. Move the posts to the lowest holes (closest to the player) to reduce out-lane drains.

#9319 2 years ago

Just to add to the post above, you should have outlane post rubbers in your goodie bag.

It has probably also been mentioned but you can reduce the power of the slings as well if you are getting nasty drains off of them.

#9320 2 years ago

Trying to decide on blades for my new Premium. Anyone have experience with either of these choices - in terms of which looks best on their DP!? Thanks in advance for the input!

DP Blades (resized).jpgDP Blades (resized).jpg

#9321 2 years ago
Quoted from Goyomex:Trying to decide on blades for my new Premium. Anyone have experience with either of these choices - in terms of which looks best on their DP!? Thanks in advance for the input!
[quoted image]

I would go mirrors or official stern.

#9322 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

I would go mirrors or official stern.

Or make your own

#9323 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

In your mouth? Get some help

My apologies. I had an argument with someone out the back and took it out on you. I had no right or reason to say that.

#9324 2 years ago
Quoted from Goyomex:

Trying to decide on blades for my new Premium. Anyone have experience with either of these choices - in terms of which looks best on their DP!? Thanks in advance for the input!
[quoted image]

I lean more towards art blades, but I did put mirror blades on my ID4 and they look great on it!

I put the Stern art blades on my DP and am very happy with them.

#9325 2 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

I did switch up the music to the alternate tracks, which is a pretty cool feature by Stern.

Is this a thing? How do you do it? I'd like to try it?

#9326 2 years ago
Quoted from PinsOnly:

Is this a thing? How do you do it? I'd like to try it?

It’s in the Adjustments settings. So open the menu, Adjustments, DP (game specific adjustments), and then go in reverse order (which takes you to the highest number). There is one for main game play, and the multiballs. There aren’t a ton of selections, but they are fun.

#9327 2 years ago

Looking for a post that lists what to remove to install the playfield protector. Thanks

#9328 2 years ago
Quoted from beefzap:

Looking for a post that lists what to remove to install the playfield protector. Thanks

I’ve never seen a list like that for any game. For the most part you can do it by eye. Anything that goes over the wood of the playfield has to come out. For some things that don’t completely block it, you can twist in the protector. But for the most part, just about everything comes out.

The biggest reason for that is you need to clean and get it spotless under the protector. If you leave dirt or dust under there, it will stick out like a sore thumb. Leave in lane guides and things. Do the washer protection on the ones that need it.

As you get more off, test fit to see what else needs to go. Don’t peel the protector, just slip it into place. You will quickly see what else needs to come out.

Finally, don’t try to slide past something that might scratch the protector. Once you peel it, they are pretty fragile. Microfiber cloths will scratch it. So be ready for when you really lay it down. Clean clean clean. Then dust and clean before you put it in.

#9329 2 years ago

Still waiting on my free Chimi here.

#9330 2 years ago

Happy owner of a pro manufactured in 03/2021... I've been playing for a month and.... I love it!

I did few easy "mods":
- added washer under katana shot metal guide to avoid playfield wear
- added 2 spotlights on top of slings, to light up the playfield a bit better
- 5 red GI led replaced with cool white ones... It's crazy how the "todo list" on the left side plastic looks better!
- external subwoofer (now I definitely can't play when kids are in bed!!!)
- shaker

Few more to come:
- silent fan for the power supply
- color filters for the battle playfield inserts

I'm hesitant to do the disco ball mod, the trigger does not seem satisfying... Either ON all the time, or ON/OFF but not always at the good time... I'll think about it!

#9331 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Okay, so I asked George Gomez and he confirmed that if the target is overlapping the lane guide, that's not right. It likely means the target has slid over on its mounting (as they do) and you need to just pull it back on the target bracket towards the flippers to straighten up the target (no need to lift the playfield or unscrew the bracket).
So, this is WRONG:
[quoted image]
And these are RIGHT, after I pushed the target back towards the right so it straightened up on the bracket. Commenting on these pictures, he said, "That is correct. The target guards the edge of the ball guide and there should be a gap between the back of the target and the ball guide.":
[quoted image][quoted image]
Given the side hits, I'm sure keeping this target straight will be an ongoing job.
EDIT: Pinball Life sells an anti-lean bracket kit that will keep this target from moving to the side all the time:
https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=BK3

Just got my premium a few days ago - my target appears to be off. I've tried simply pushing it back toward the flippers, but at moderate force it's not moving. I get nervous about applying too much force and having something break. Is everyone else able to simply move this without lifting the playfield, unscrewing, etc.?

Also, autolaunch is really struggling. In slow mo, it looks like the striker hits off center and the ball bounces off the left rail about 3" from the launch point. Is there is an easy adjustment for this or do I just need to get my Cliffy's expedited?

Thanks!

IMG_0523 (resized).JPGIMG_0523 (resized).JPG
#9332 2 years ago
Quoted from dougPDX:

Just got my premium a few days ago - my target appears to be off. I've tried simply pushing it back toward the flippers, but at moderate force it's not moving. I get nervous about applying too much force and having something break. Is everyone else able to simply move this without lifting the playfield, unscrewing, etc.?
Also, autolaunch is really struggling. In slow mo, it looks like the striker hits off center and the ball bounces off the left rail about 3" from the launch point. Is there is an easy adjustment for this or do I just need to get my Cliffy's expedited?
Thanks!
[quoted image]

My april '21 premium snit target looks off center like that too. Not sure if it arrived that way or not honestly, we're a couple hundred plays in.

#9333 2 years ago
Quoted from dougPDX:

Thanks!
[quoted image]

The Pinball Life "Anti-Sway' bracket will fix that and prevent the target from leaning. It's a $5 fix.

On the auto launch make sure the left and right 'tabs' are hitting the ball together, bend a little if necessary. Also bending the tabs apart at the bottom of the shooter where it attaches to take up any slop can help. Addding washers here will do the same thing.

Even with Cliffy's make sure you turn down the ball eject setting to the lowest setting where it will still consistently kick the ball out to the shooter lane, so it won't cause damage.

#9334 2 years ago

New DP Prem owner, April 26, 2021 build, set at 6.75 degrees, first impressions after a few games yesterday:

1. Has a one more game draw and approachable; I can see this staying for a good while. Call outs and music are a notch above most recent Sterns that give this table a value-add feature

2. Has interesting balance of flow and clunk while learning the shots and where the drain traps are hiding.

3. DP Prem creates a good amount of horizontal ball energy with drop targets on both sides and proximity to those rocket launcher slings. First game, I thought I was on a wild horse - couldn't control her.

4. Out lanes seem more brutal than Met when I first got my Met Prem. Probably because of the side-to-side ball energy of DP Prem not present in Met.

5. DP is definitely a title that warrants some dialing in out of the box because of it's unique shot layout.

6. Bottom half of playfield is surprisingly underlit for a modern stern. Definitely, not a play in the dark table without mod.

7. Both orbits, and Katana are very satisfying shots.

8. My flippers are installed with a slight downward bias toward the player compared with other new sterns I got last year; affecting my muscle memory and shot trajectory which is adding another variable to my play experience.

9. The Snnnkkt shot at first glance appears to be designed to be a random and infrequent outcome to perhaps create a bit of serendipity during play. If there are Skkknnt shot masters out there, I'd love to see a tutorial video on how to properly setup the target alignment and shoot this shot for maximum results. I would venture to guess a 1 and 5 chance is a high success ratio for the Snnnkkt - like to know what the Skkknnt masters are actually batting on this shot for a reality check.

10. My final thoughts are that DP Prem is fun, approachable to many from a theme and sound package standpoint, but a bit brutal out of the box before shot geometry awareness develops. It's not AIQ but I wanted DP for that reason. I wouldn't necessarily suggest DP as a first pin for someone with no pin-play experience because this table needs to be setup just right and can be a bit brutal for a casual player. For example, my wife whom "tolerates" the pins in the house will jump on each new title that arrives out of curiosity, where AC/DC got the most play, then AFMR, then JP 2 (probably for theme). DP Prem, one short game, and she's lost interest. Ball time on DP was not kind to her and thus no reward for her to play better with another game. I see the same body language with friends that come over and don't normally play pins. Predictable flow to the flippers typically keeps a casual players interest better but not necessarily someone with a 5+ collection or player with years of experience looking for something that the brain will tell them, "hey, that looks different!".

11. Suggestion: DP with a "bad boy" setting

#9335 2 years ago
Quoted from Purdue:

My april '21 premium snit target looks off center like that too. Not sure if it arrived that way or not honestly, we're a couple hundred plays in.

I have an April 26, 2021 build and Snnnkkt target looks to be both angled toward the player too much and is overlapping the ball guide, almost touching it. Doesn't look optimal and will require adjustment.

If someone could throw me a bone to the link with the perfect setup, that would be a huge time saver.

#9336 2 years ago
Quoted from JAXPinball:

6. Bottom half of playfield is surprisingly underlit for a modern stern. Definitely, not a play in the dark table without mod.

Update: After just writing down my first impressions, I though it odd lower playfield was so dark so I checked diagnostics and sure enough, Node 8 has an overcurrent protection status. CN15 lower GI is a no go.... what a knucklehead.

This is my second new Stern in 4 months to have node board issues right out of the box.

#9337 2 years ago

My snikt shot isn’t random but it does have a very small target. I basically have to hit the left edge/side of the target to make the shot. If I hit it the correct spot it will usually make it up. It’s a 1/5 or so shot for me just because it’s very tight.

#9338 2 years ago

The Snikdt target is critical to scoring and not a random shot in the least if you want to score well... it is not required at all to progress in the game though and most games I don't shoot for it much. I happened to yesterday and got it up to 5x twice in a game, set a new Snikdt Target highs core for my efforts too! Only managed about 1.7B on the game though.

#9339 2 years ago
Quoted from dougPDX:

Congrats on a great game choice. Deadpool Premium is AWESOME.

It's good that the target is tight. In that place you can use a wide flathead screwdriver between the left side of the bracket and the stainless ball guide to gently leverage the target towards the right and straighten it out. Just take it slow and kind of pull the target as you move the other side by using the steel ball guide wall as a leverage point for the screwdriver.

An anti-sway bracket for this target is a good long-term idea.

Quoted from dougPDX:

Thanks!

With the ball sitting in the trough, look at the forks of the auto launch and bend them (they bend with a little force) so the forks are centered on the ball. If there's slop left to right (both forks are mounted on a rod), you can insert some E clips on the rod to fill up the slack so the forks don't move left to right.

#9340 2 years ago
Quoted from JAXPinball:

I have an April 26, 2021 build and Snnnkkt target looks to be both angled toward the player too much and is overlapping the ball guide, almost touching it. Doesn't look optimal and will require adjustment.
If someone could throw me a bone to the link with the perfect setup, that would be a huge time saver.

There's a link in the topic index at the top of every page in the thread with pictures and Gomez's comments about correct alignment.

#9341 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Congrats on a great game choice. Deadpool Premium is AWESOME.
It's good that the target is tight. In that place you can use a wide flathead screwdriver between the left side of the bracket and the stainless ball guide to gently leverage the target towards the right and straighten it out. Just take it slow and kind of pull the target as you move the other side by using the steel ball guide wall as a leverage point for the screwdriver.
An anti-sway bracket for this target is a good long-term idea.

With the ball sitting in the trough, look at the forks of the auto launch and bend them (they bend with a little force) so the forks are centered on the ball. If there's slop left to right (both forks are mounted on a rod), you can insert some E clips on the rod to fill up the slack so the forks don't move left to right.

Thank you!

#9342 2 years ago
Quoted from JAXPinball:

Update: After just writing down my first impressions, I though it odd lower playfield was so dark so I checked diagnostics and sure enough, Node 8 has an overcurrent protection status. CN15 lower GI is a no go.... what a knucklehead.
This is my second new Stern in 4 months to have node board issues right out of the box.

This is likely either a) a faulty bulb (I have a theory that the red bulbs are more prone to this) or b) something has fallen into one of the lamp sockets and is causing a short. I had the exact same issue and swapping out the GI bulbs with Comet's upgrade kit was the solution.

#9343 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

There's a link in the topic index at the top of every page in the thread with pictures and Gomez's comments about correct alignment.

Thank you! I remember reading your post #4571 a few months back and will order the anti-sway. With that said, it would be nice to see a Snnnkkt master video their approach to maximizing that shot.

Same with that Team-Up return loop. I hit it and just rattles back out every time. Extremely tight shot.

#9344 2 years ago
Quoted from EternitytoM83:

This is likely either a) a faulty bulb (I have a theory that the red bulbs are more prone to this) or b) something has fallen into one of the lamp sockets and is causing a short. I had the exact same issue and swapping out the GI bulbs with Comet's upgrade kit was the solution.

Thank you! Yes, I recall reading Phantasize's issue Post #8341 about six months ago which was a socket issue under the flipper support from dropped solder. Solved with the help of PinMunk's clues from post #8307.

#9345 2 years ago
Quoted from JAXPinball:

Thank you! I remember reading your post #4571 a few months back and will order the anti-sway. With that said, it would be nice to see a Snnnkkt master video their approach to maximizing that shot.
Same with that Team-Up return loop. I hit it and just rattles back out every time. Extremely tight shot.

I'm guessing you're talking about the Domino Team-up shot? It's the tightest one, followed by the Colossus Team-up. Wolverine and Dazzler's are pretty easy shots. Wolverine is the critical one imo. Especially when you move on to the double-team match-ups against Sauron, you can take them down much faster if you bring Wolverine with you, I won't fight Mystique without Wolverine lit, it's a natural as the first shot to Mystique is the Wolverine Team-Up. It is also my preference to take Lil'Deadpool multi ball with me when I fight Juggernaut the first time. I'll take Sabretooth without a Team-up, he's the easiest for me.

A little more strategy I use when trying to progress and not score well is to bank my boom button shots for fighting the T-Rex, you can finish him off pretty fast when using them on the second shot to lil'deadpool, that can be a dangerous shot, so the Boom's help there... lousy for points though.

#9346 2 years ago
Quoted from roar:

I'll take Sabretooth without a Team-up, he's the easiest for me.

Sabretooth you can kill hands-off when Li'l Deadpool ball-save is running. The pops kill him automagically. By the time ball save is over, he's dead, no effort required.

#9347 2 years ago

I find the snikt shot the easiest to make when the ball comes out of the far right lane on the Pro, ricocheting slightly off the post sleeve down to the left flipper. That angle seems to work best for me.

Sometimes I can hit it with a slow roller in the left inlane. Hardly ever after a cradle.

What do you guys think is the highest percentage shot type for the snikt?

#9348 2 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

I find the snikt shot the easiest to make when the ball comes out of the far right lane on the Pro, ricocheting slightly off the post sleeve down to the left flipper. That angle seems to work best for me.
Sometimes I can hit it with a slow roller in the left inlane. Hardly ever after a cradle.
What do you guys think is the highest percentage shot type for the snikt?

Left inlane to left flipper is my highest probability. I try to just barely delay a wolverine shot. In mechsuit multiball, I can make it quite a bit since I get a lot of chances. I *have* done it from the right flipper, but never on purpose.

#9349 2 years ago

I’m super bored with the stern blade art...

Let’s try something else;

(The print company screwed up the size, so they’re sending me new ones... no prob)

Mods are fun, let’s drink to that! Maybe some gin made from Ryan Reynolds tears??!

0305EB9C-A703-42A2-9369-61F08B0145AF (resized).jpeg0305EB9C-A703-42A2-9369-61F08B0145AF (resized).jpeg
#9350 2 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

I’m super bored with the stern blade art...
Let’s try something else;
(The print company screwed up the size, so they’re sending me new ones... no prob)
Mods are fun, let’s drink to that! Maybe some gin made from Ryan Reynolds tears??![quoted image]

Wow, those look sick! Can’t wait to see a pic of them on the machine.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Grovetown, GA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

There are 16,295 posts in this topic. You are on page 187 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/187?hl=purdue and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.