(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,295 posts
  • 1,092 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 hours ago by Magicman
  • Topic is favorited by 557 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240422_042849~2 (resized).jpg
20240420_214553 (resized).jpg
20240419_183748 (resized).jpg
20240419_184303 (resized).jpg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,295 posts in this topic. You are on page 184 of 326.
#9151 2 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

Just the Match feature at the end of the game, I believe.

From what I’ve seen it interacts with how well you are playing during the game (also in the description).

#9152 2 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

Just the Match feature at the end of the game, I believe. (edit: also changes during gameplay based on play. Readme states that it at least has a lightshow)

I kinda thought it might be that. I'll look up a video. I'm just curious and by no means in the market for one, especially at the current prices.

#9153 2 years ago

Email from distro: DP Prem left the factory yesterday, should be on hand at distro tomorrow.

fbc42067-aafd-4fac-a696-1894842fb332-featured-c22fc5326df12122a3280d122ab1fd72 (resized).jpgfbc42067-aafd-4fac-a696-1894842fb332-featured-c22fc5326df12122a3280d122ab1fd72 (resized).jpg

#9154 2 years ago

Just posted a March 2021 build DP Pro on the marketplace.
Tastefully loaded, Excellent Condition.

#9155 2 years ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

Email from distro: DP Prem left the factory yesterday, should be on hand at distro tomorrow.
[quoted image]

Time to make the Chimi f'n changas!!!

#9156 2 years ago
Quoted from NickyRicky:

Just posted a March 2021 build DP Pro on the marketplace.
Tastefully loaded, Excellent Condition.

Wow. That was fast. Why did you even buy it?!

#9157 2 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Wow. That was fast. Why did you even buy it?!

Kids just aren't into deadpool as much as I thought they would be. I totally enjoy it, but they outnumber me. We're thinking about going another path with a couple older 90s pins now.

#9158 2 years ago
Quoted from NickyRicky:

Kids just aren't into deadpool as much as I thought they would be. I totally enjoy it, but they outnumber me. We're thinking about going another path with a couple older 90s pins now.

While you wait, change the settings and make disco multiball easier to start. Hell make mechsuit easier too. Then let them play some more.

#9159 2 years ago

Got the final "shipment is ready" invoice today for my DP Prem. Should be here next week!

#9160 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

While you wait, change the settings and make disco multiball easier to start. Hell make mechsuit easier too. Then let them play some more.

Put some lube on that Disco spinner and you should be at Disco Multiball after 2 good rips on stock settings. Sometimes when I brick that shot I still get a butt load of spins out of it. And if you do that you may as well hit the Wolverine spinner too.

Good idea on MechSuit though. That is such a feel good mode with some fun animations.

#9161 2 years ago
Quoted from Smack:

Put some lube on that Disco spinner and you should be at Disco Multiball after 2 good rips on stock settings. Sometimes when I brick that shot I still get a butt load of spins out of it. And if you do that you may as well hit the Wolverine spinner too.
Good idea on MechSuit though. That is such a feel good mode with some fun animations.

For disco I was referring to the setting that starts it as soon as you get the spins without waiting for the drop through the upper lanes. That way a weak shot still can get it started.

#9162 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

For disco I was referring to the setting that starts it as soon as you get the spins without waiting for the drop through the upper lanes. That way a weak shot still can get it started.

Ahh I see. Still lube it Mine was night and day after putting some on and I love the sound effects for those spins when you really get it going.

#9163 2 years ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

[quoted image]

I heard mine should be shipping in the next day or two as well! After two years of loving my pro I decided to upgrade to a premium. I don't see myself ever getting rid of the game so I figured I might as well.

#9164 2 years ago
Quoted from Smack:

Put some lube on that Disco spinner

Quick side-question...what do you use? The spinner on my ST Prem is getting stuck.

#9165 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Great suggestion. Thanks!

#9166 2 years ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

Quick side-question...what do you use? The spinner on my ST Prem is getting stuck.

Super lube. Takes a drop or two at most.

#9167 2 years ago
Quoted from Smack:

Quoted from sethi_i:

Yes, a very small amount of lube will do wonders for the spinners!

I use Corrosion X, but I happen to have some around for other projects and it works well here and lasts quite a while. I use just a very small drop on each contact point of the spinner shaft and wipe up any excess with a paper towel.

#9168 2 years ago

I ordered the Pinmonk coloured character lenses but ive changed my mind and wont be using the Mystique ones if someone in Canada in interested in them.

#9169 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I ordered the Pinmonk coloured character lenses but ive changed my mind and wont be using the Mystique ones if someone in Canada in interested in them.

The colored gels/brackets look great on Deadpool! I made my own before I knew Pinmonk offered them. I did the characters, multipliers and Boom inserts. Lot's of white light without them.

#9170 2 years ago
Quoted from lazySUNBATHER:

W O W
...had to share
[quoted image]

Stay clear of the inflated DP toppers and scalpers, Stern are making more toppers for Deadpool along with the newest runs of pros and prems.

#9171 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:Stay clear of the inflated DP toppers and scalpers, Stern are making more toppers for Deadpool along with the newest runs of pros and prems.

Oh yea? You hear that from a dealer?

#9172 2 years ago

Just ordered a DP PRO. Freakin excited- my first NIB pin!
What's the latest code that should be installed? I wonder if it will come from the factory with the latest? I hear they'll be shipping from Stern ~September?

#9173 2 years ago
Quoted from sharkey1331:

What's the latest code that should be installed? I wonder if it will come from the factory with the latest? I hear they'll be shipping from Stern ~September?

It will come with the latest code. no worries

#9174 2 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

It will come with the latest code. no worries

Quoted from sharkey1331:

and latest code is always on Sterns website if in doubt.

#9175 2 years ago

Wtf is going on?? P1 just emailed me that DP wont be on the line until "September/August"
Ive been waiting since November already.
Time to make new Mandalorian games though ffs

#9176 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Wtf is going on?? P1 just emailed me that DP wont be on the line until "September/August"
Ive been waiting since November already.
Time to make new Mandalorian games though ffs

My bud in Sask got a brand new off the line DP last month from Nitro

#9177 2 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

Oh yea? You hear that from a dealer?

I asked George Gomez and he kindly took the time to reply and stated more DP toppers will be getting made, although no set time frame.

#9178 2 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

My bud in Sask got a brand new off the line DP last month from Nitro

Pros shipped last month, Premiums are about to ship. If you missed this run, perhaps next chance is September? I would assume there will be machines available, especially when the new Stern title is announced.

#9179 2 years ago
Quoted from dougPDX:

Pros shipped last month, Premiums are about to ship. If you missed this run, perhaps next chance is September? I would assume there will be machines available, especially when the new Stern title is announced.

Again. Ontario, Canada.
We got no March run

#9180 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Stay clear of the inflated DP toppers and scalpers, Stern are making more toppers for Deadpool along with the newest runs of pros and prems.

Yes sir!!! I just saw posting on eBay
And had to share the ridiculous price.
I hope u are correct...would love to nab
A Stern DP shooter rod.

#9181 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Again. Ontario, Canada.
We got no March run

I don't doubt your experience but isn't Player 1 the main distro for Canada? Seems odd that Nitro would get machines but P1 wouldn't.

#9182 2 years ago
Quoted from xbloodgreenx:

From what I’ve seen it interacts with how well you are playing during the game (also in the description).

I just found this video and yes it does move mid ball. Super Skill shot will get a thumbs up but it is so awkward given the motor only turns in 1 direction.

If thumbs up is 12 o clock it rests in a neutral position at 3 o clock. If you do something good it rotates all the way around from 3 o clock to 12. Double jointed? He is a superhero after all.

#9183 2 years ago
Quoted from Smack:

Ball Guide and Ramp Washers to protect the playfield
- Katana ball guide behind Lil Deadpool can wear into the clear and chip under the front blue bumper
- Wolverine ball guide behind the spinner. This can also wear into the clear
- Left ramp, the bumpers take a beating here and the straight edges of the ramp can eat into the clear
Shooter Lane Protector
- personal preference. At the very least turn down the eject strength, it is cranked pretty high out of the box.

Hi Smack Where to get these playfield clearcoat protectors?

#9184 2 years ago
Quoted from sharkey1331:

Hi Smack Where to get these playfield clearcoat protectors?

Any washer will do. You just want to raise those ball guides off of the playfield so the vibration doesn't wear into the clear.

#9185 2 years ago

My distributor may be getting some premiums soon. I want a pro (prefer the look anyway)
Just have a question for premium owners if i bite the bullet.
Does the goody bag contain the pro model flat plastic Dazzler and Wolverine?
Id actually prefer to use them over the action figure looking ones.
Id also swap the translite for a pro.

#9186 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

My distributor may be getting some premiums soon. I want a pro (prefer the look anyway)

I'd swap you my flat plastics for your figures...

#9187 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I own the Pro, but I'm pretty sure I've read the Premiums do come with the Pro plastic figures.

I also like the look of the pro translite (entire art package actually) and figures better.

#9188 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

I own the Pro, but I'm pretty sure I've read the Premiums do come with the Pro plastic figures.
I also like the look of the pro translite (entire art package actually) and figures better.

Agreed but waiting another 5mo is not appealing

#9189 2 years ago
Quoted from Smack:

I just found this video and yes it does move mid ball. Super Skill shot will get a thumbs up but it is so awkward given the motor only turns in 1 direction.
If thumbs up is 12 o clock it rests in a neutral position at 3 o clock. If you do something good it rotates all the way around from 3 o clock to 12. Double jointed? He is a superhero after all.

Yeah, that motor only spinning in one direction is hella awkward looking. Because a two way motor would have raised the pricetag too much?

#9190 2 years ago

april ‘21 run

Man what a great game!

00A9603D-6E14-49C4-A7A9-1DEB4898EF85 (resized).jpeg00A9603D-6E14-49C4-A7A9-1DEB4898EF85 (resized).jpeg
#9191 2 years ago

Just heard from my distributor that Stern shipped their premiums today! Still need to wait for the distributor to receive their units, and then for them to ship my pre-order. Hopefully I'll be in the club officially in a few weeks

#9192 2 years ago
Quoted from Purdue:

april ‘21 run
Man what a great game!
[quoted image]

That's an awesome pic - you guys got yours really fast!

#9193 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

Just heard from my distributor that Stern shipped their premiums today! Still need to wait for the distributor to receive their units, and then for them to ship my pre-order. Hopefully I'll be in the club officially in a few weeks

I guess all distros don’t just drop ship to the customer straight from Stern? Mines en route, scheduled for Tuesday!

#9194 2 years ago
Quoted from xbloodgreenx:

I guess all distros don’t just drop ship to the customer straight from Stern? Mines en route, scheduled for Tuesday!

From what I’ve heard the days of drop shipping are over. What’s sucks is added cost to the end user, and added time to get games. -lame just inefficient all around.

#9195 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I asked George Gomez and he kindly took the time to reply and stated more DP toppers will be getting made, although no set time frame.

They would basically be printing money at this point. If they did the Aerosmith one, I’d buy it in a heartbeat. Really they could just start building small batches of a lot of different ones, and they would fly off the shelves.

#9196 2 years ago

My scoop is rejecting a lot of late. Ball will almost roll around the rim super quick and come back.

Any tips on how to best improve this? The metal protector lip around the hole in the playfield isn't too banged up but it isn't perfect.

I'm thinking it's likely loose or has moved and needs to be turned back towards the right flipper a touch.

#9197 2 years ago
Quoted from Smack:

My scoop is rejecting a lot of late. Ball will almost roll around the rim super quick and come back.
Any tips on how to best improve this? The metal protector lip around the hole in the playfield isn't too banged up but it isn't perfect.
I'm thinking it's likely loose or has moved and needs to be turned back towards the right flipper a touch.

The factory scoop protector is known to split after a while causing rejections. I replaced mine once it split with a Cliffy, which is a little beefier than the Stern version. It's held up well with around 2000 games on it so far.

#9198 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

The factory scoop protector is known to split after a while causing rejections. I replaced mine once it split with a Cliffy, which is a little beefier than the Stern version. It's held up well with around 2000 games on it so far.

Mine rejected a lot new out of the box a year ago. Put a cliffy on instead. No rejections since.

#9199 2 years ago

Sure enough the stock protector has split, I just took it out to inspect it. Silly me for not ordering this when I put in an order with Cliffy before Xmas.

Thanks for the info all. That scoop is costing me some serious Add-a-Balls and Quest/Battle completions.

#9200 2 years ago

Finally in the club. As you all know - fun game!

36B97D3B-85BA-4938-9195-311EDBC8EAFE (resized).jpeg36B97D3B-85BA-4938-9195-311EDBC8EAFE (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinsburg, WV
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

8,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ormond Beach, FL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.95
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Grovetown, GA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 16,295 posts in this topic. You are on page 184 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/184?hl=joelbob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.