(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,196 posts
  • 1,083 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by drwicket
  • Topic is favorited by 556 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7899 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1688 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1689 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240327_001906_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240327_001709_Chrome (resized).jpg
IMG_8452 (resized).jpg
IMG_8453 (resized).jpg
IMG_8454 (resized).jpg
IMG_8455 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240323_200809 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240326_153304_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
20240326_103932 (resized).jpg
20240326_103906 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,196 posts in this topic. You are on page 183 of 324.
#9101 2 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

The protectors I make are more for looks (they are functional but just add that extra touch). I wouldn’t say they are needed. The plastic over the left ramp is in much more danger. I make a metal mod for there. Tons of ways to mod DP out. It’s an awesome game.

@maffewl, do you make a protector for the plastic above the little Deadpool? That plastic above the 3 drop targets and stand up target. Mine is in pieces and I am reluctant to replace it without a protector.

#9102 2 years ago

I'm getting consistent air balls when I hit the left ramp (deadpool in a hammock) following a kick out from the hellhouse scoop.

It's a fun shot to make but I've had the ball go flying up into the glass more times than I'm comfortable with.

Any fixes? Bigger and/or stronger plastic protector under deadpool there maybe?

#9103 2 years ago
Quoted from PinsOnly:

maffewl, do you make a protector for the plastic above the little Deadpool? That plastic above the 3 drop targets and stand up target. Mine is in pieces and I am reluctant to replace it without a protector.

I don’t at the moment but could definitely create one. I’ll look into that.

#9104 2 years ago

Ball keeps getting stuck under mini Deadpool. Get operator lock up error. Anyone else have this problem. It’s been doing it from the start.

8DF7D331-38B3-42CD-A8AD-A2F36AE51C67 (resized).jpeg8DF7D331-38B3-42CD-A8AD-A2F36AE51C67 (resized).jpeg
#9105 2 years ago
Quoted from Jivy07:

Ball keeps getting stuck under mini Deadpool. Get operator lock up error. Anyone else have this problem. It’s been doing it from the start.
[quoted image]

Might need to make sure drops are flush with the playfield.

#9106 2 years ago

thinking of getting a NIB premium, any premium owners here? is the premium worth it if you had to do it again?

#9107 2 years ago

Absolutely. 100% absolutely.

#9108 2 years ago
Quoted from Jivy07:

[quoted image]

There are two adjustment screws underneath. Just raise it a bit. I had the same issue. Easy fix

#9109 2 years ago

Any word on when we will see some nib pros. Ive been pretty patient but im getting twitchy

#9110 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Any word on when we will see some nib pros. Ive been pretty patient but im getting twitchy

Didn't they start rolling out about 3 weeks ago? I've seen a lot of posts in here from new owners recently, but perhaps they haven't made it across the border yet.

#9111 2 years ago

do you guys know if they are making more premiums?

#9112 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

do you guys know if they are making more premiums?

Yea, there were supposed to be on the line this month. Sounds like production is behind a bit, but hopefully soon.

#9113 2 years ago

If anyone has a set of the katana side armor that they want to part with please send me pm, I’d love to buy it

#9114 2 years ago

A HUO Deadpool happened to fall into the back of my car today. And the good part about it is that I'm coming into this game really knowing almost nothing about it. We had played a couple games on it where he tried to explain some the rules, but it seems like there is a ton going on with this one. The one thing I did know about this game was to check under the ball guides. I didn't notice any damage, but before I start playing it I'll remove them and get some washers under the guides posts that go through the playfield. Even though it all looked good, I'm still going to be sure.

And I'm sure through the 183 pages of this thread, I'll find all the tidbits and quirks I need to fix while it is apart.

I always love this adventure. I pick up a game I don't know much about, get to know it, and sometimes they end up being gems. Other times they just disappear a few months later. Which will this be? It is always fun to find out!

Deadpool (resized).JPGDeadpool (resized).JPG

#9115 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

My buddy in Prince Albert got a NIB DP 3 weeks ago

#9116 2 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

A HUO Deadpool happened to fall into the back of my car today. And the good part about it is that I'm coming into this game really knowing almost nothing about it. We had played a couple games on it where he tried to explain some the rules, but it seems like there is a ton going on with this one. The one thing I did know about this game was to check under the ball guides. I didn't notice any damage, but before I start playing it I'll remove them and get some washers under the guides posts that go through the playfield. Even though it all looked good, I'm still going to be sure.
And I'm sure through the 183 pages of this thread, I'll find all the tidbits and quirks I need to fix while it is apart.
I always love this adventure. I pick up a game I don't know much about, get to know it, and sometimes they end up being gems. Other times they just disappear a few months later. Which will this be? It is always fun to find out!
[quoted image]

Dude, the rules are a piece of cake and you'll figure it out VERY quick.
I have a TMNT Pro and have for a little while here and I have no fucking idea what i'm doing. DP was easy

#9117 2 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Dude, the rules are a piece of cake and you'll figure it out VERY quick.

This. Check out Tilt forums as well for the rulesheet once you get a feel for where everything is.

I'd say the "complex" part is just understanding what can stack with what. But there are a lot of different ways you can tackle this machine to put up a score.

One early tip is to understand how team ups work to help with battles.

Have fun with the new pickup!

#9118 2 years ago

Finally got my Cliffy's set in for my DP pro. I am not seeing any DP specific videos online for instructions. Any games that are similar enough to DP that their vid might help(seeing vids for GB and IM). If not, does anyone have advice? This is my first machine and the most I have had to remove is the snikt switch. Thanks y'all!

#9119 2 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

I pick up a game I don't know much about, get to know it, and sometimes they end up being gems. Other times they just disappear a few months later. Which will this be? It is always fun to find out!

Would be surprised if it disappear in a few months. DP is one of the better games to come out of Stern lately.

#9120 2 years ago

Speaker technical question. So I upgraded the back box speakers to kicker 4ohm. If I change the setting to 4ohm the sound is lower and I have to crank up the volume a lot higher to hear normal levels. If I keep the setting to 8ohm the volume stays up and I don’t have to crank the volume up. Is it better to change setting to 4ohm to match speaker and crank volume up or leave it at 8ohm and not crank up volume? Thanks

#9121 2 years ago
Quoted from Medic:

Speaker technical question. So I upgraded the back box speakers to kicker 4ohm. If I change the setting to 4ohm the sound is lower and I have to crank up the volume a lot higher to hear normal levels. If I keep the setting to 8ohm the volume stays up and I don’t have to crank the volume up. Is it better to change setting to 4ohm to match speaker and crank volume up or leave it at 8ohm and not crank up volume? Thanks

I upgraded all of my speakers (all 4 ohm) including external sub.
I keep the setting on 8 ohms as it seems to act like a “loud” setting on car stereos, with some extra boost at lower volumes.
I’ve had my Deadpool like this for over a year now. Usually run around 16 to 18 on volume setting.

#9122 2 years ago
Quoted from Medic:

If the speakers are connected in series (I believe they are) then 8 ohms is correct as it's 4+4, so that's why you are getting a lower sound and have to crank it when setting to 4ohms as you are outputting 4ohms to 8ohms so power is lost.

#9123 2 years ago
Quoted from xbloodgreenx:

If the speakers are connected in series (I believe they are) then 8 ohms is correct as it's 4+4, so that's why you are getting a lower sound and have to crank it when setting to 4ohms as you are outputting 4ohms to 8ohms so power is lost.

The speakers should be wired individually for true stereo.

I believe the very small magnets used on the Stern speakers don't require as much current to move them at lower volumes. So if upgrading to speakers with larger magnets, even if 4 ohm, it is going to require a higher volume setting to drive them with more current to reach the same volume as the stock speakers. The larger magnet speakers will sound better and can handle going louder.

In my opinion, I like the boost from the 8 ohm setting.

#9124 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Pros are in stock/were in stock the last couple weeks. Got mine two weeks ago, Premiums should be coming next month or end of this month.

#9125 2 years ago
Quoted from JDub03:

Pros are in stock/were in stock the last couple weeks. Got mine two weeks ago, Premiums should be coming next month or end of this month.

Sure down there but i havent heard any talk of a new batch hitting Canada yet. I know P1 is out of stock on most titles

#9126 2 years ago

Still waiting for a new bracket. I guess this wasn't to common of a problem. The welds snapped at the junction. My distributor has ordered me a replacement. It's been over 3 weeks and I'm starting to get the shakes.

8453a6bce627d7bd8ade66b6432e0e5dd9ff9274.jpeg (resized).jpg8453a6bce627d7bd8ade66b6432e0e5dd9ff9274.jpeg (resized).jpg
#9127 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Sure down there but i havent heard any talk of a new batch hitting Canada yet. I know P1 is out of stock on most titles

I was told November for Premium stock at P1

#9128 2 years ago

Anyone replace their food truck with the mod and want to sell me their original.
Or know where to buy a replacement?

#9129 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

I was told November for Premium stock at P1

I was told March or April for DP Pro back in December so who knows anymore.

#9130 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I was told March or April for DP Pro back in December so who knows anymore.

I am not sure about the pro but I asked for premium 2 days ago, if the new title is not something I want I will get a premium.

#9131 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Uh.... they already did. Early March. Get em now or you may be screwed.

#9132 2 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Uh.... they already did. Early March. Get em now or you may be screwed.

Keep reading

#9133 2 years ago

Read what? I read your posts saying "they said march or April and I havent seen them yet." Not sure why Canada would be different. Your distro should have gotten in on the ones made already.

Well... good luck, or whatever. Sorry for trying to help.

#9134 2 years ago

Not every distributor has reliable info. For example, one distro told me back in February that Stern wouldn’t be making any more premiums. Two other distro’s, on the other hand, correctly said that a premium production run is planned for April/May.

Bottom line: call multiple distributors and check these forums. Odds are one distributor that’s telling you something different from everyone else is out of the loop.

#9135 2 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Read what? I read your posts saying "they said march or April and I havent seen them yet." Not sure why Canada would be different. Your distro should have gotten in on the ones made already.
Well... good luck, or whatever. Sorry for trying to help.

Don't get so defensive. I just meant keep reading the thread and you will see where we discussed this.

Quarantine is making people forget how to people.

#9136 2 years ago

Just received and installed new 3D
Flipper bats from

Mr. Tantrum

He always provides great products!

921C4ED3-C021-40B1-9A83-2F3E05988E19.jpeg921C4ED3-C021-40B1-9A83-2F3E05988E19.jpeg
#9137 2 years ago

If anyone is interested . I have a NIB Deadpool Pro Pm me if you want it before I list it. Price is 6K and it is located in New CXity NY Rockland county 10956.

#9138 2 years ago
Quoted from cjpins:

If anyone is interested . I have a NIB Deadpool Pro Pm me if you want it before I list it. Price is 6K and it is located in New CXity NY Rockland county 10956.

Dang it

#9139 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Don't get so defensive. I just meant keep reading the thread and you will see where we discussed this.
Quarantine is making people forget how to people.

We discussed it. I read it. I was a part if it. I got my pro from said shipment in march.

#9140 2 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Still waiting for a new bracket. I guess this wasn't to common of a problem. The welds snapped at the junction. My distributor has ordered me a replacement. It's been over 3 weeks and I'm starting to get the shakes.
[quoted image]

Same assembly is on Ghostbusters. It’s not that common but a few reported theirs broke as well.

3weeks is insane, I would go to a local car or truck workshop and get it welded again. Give them a 10$ tip and everyone should be happy

#9141 2 years ago
Quoted from Midway-Man:

Same assembly is on Ghostbusters. It’s not that common but a few reported theirs broke as well.
3weeks is insane, I would go to a local car or truck workshop and get it welded again. Give them a 10$ tip and everyone should be happy

I'm going to weld the old bracket, just haven't had time. Also, my distributor gave me a pretty good price on a new one.

#9142 2 years ago

Just bought my very first NIB and its a DP pro! Excited to join the club. I have a lot of catching up to do before my game arrives

#9143 2 years ago

W O W
...had to share

4C3DE704-E293-47AC-84CE-4C55D5D28F6E.png4C3DE704-E293-47AC-84CE-4C55D5D28F6E.png
#9144 2 years ago
Quoted from lazySUNBATHER:

W O W
...had to share
[quoted image]

This topper thing is getting ridiculous, especially the mark up on this one. I really hope no one buys it.

#9145 2 years ago

This topper thing is getting ridiculous, especially the mark up on this one. I really hope no one buys it.

$1599 and they STILL want $70 for shipping Heck I wouldn't $70.00 Shipped for a piece of plastic.

#9146 2 years ago

I blame stern for not making any more and for distributors gobbling them all for profit.

#9147 2 years ago

I started to order some Deadpool parts....my distributor thinks maybe soon.....

#9148 2 years ago
Quoted from Medic:

I blame stern for not making any more and for distributors gobbling them all for profit.

the ones to blame are those buying this **** for that price
as Coluche said long ago "if nobody buys them, than these will not sell"

#9149 2 years ago
Quoted from lazySUNBATHER:

W O W
...had to share
[quoted image]

I just learned that the thumb is interactive on this topper. What actions trigger that in game for thumbs up or down? Seems so odd.

#9150 2 years ago
Quoted from Smack:

I just learned that the thumb is interactive on this topper. What actions trigger that in game for thumbs up or down? Seems so odd.

Just the Match feature at the end of the game, I believe. (edit: also changes during gameplay based on play. Readme states that it at least has a lightshow)

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 39.00
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus
Sound/Speakers
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
$ 64.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations
Other
$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball
Led
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop
Other
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Machine - For Sale
Highland, UT
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts
Shooter rods
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk
Protection
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts
Protection
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
There are 16,196 posts in this topic. You are on page 183 of 324.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/183?hl=jdub03 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.