(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,262 posts
  • 1,090 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Esoteric_rt
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg
IMG_2260 (resized).jpg
IMG_2259 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,262 posts in this topic. You are on page 181 of 326.
#9001 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Ended up having to put washers/Mylar under the Katana entrance, left ramp, Wolverine orbit, and under the chimichanga truck. New pro run is certainly not immune. Caught it early and looks good and is bullet proofed before any real damage was done, left unattended is a recipe for disaster in all those areas for sure .

What did you do to fix the left ramp? I put washers under my katana shot today.

#9002 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Yes, you are right, of course.
I must have no idea if my playfield is damaged or not because i drink beer in the afternoons.

You fit in 24 in just the afternoon?

#9003 3 years ago
Quoted from fsumassey:

What did you do to fix the left ramp? I put washers under my katana shot today.

Same thing. There are three nuts under the ramp, loosen them to lift the ramp. There is one post for a washer on the right back side of the ramp, on the left back side I put in a clear plastic washer but its just held in place by pressure.

BTW I use clear polycarbonate washers for all of these things, I just cut a slit and slide them on the post much easier than having to fully remove ramps/rails to put a metal washer on.

#9004 3 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Anyone's Hell house break at the scoop. Looks like the scoop is welded to the bracket and the weld snapped. I might try to drill the weld holes out and add screws, but it has to be smooth or it'll interfere with the ball coming out of eject.
[quoted image]

I would replace vs repair on that part personally.

#9005 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

BTW I use clear polycarbonate washers for all of these things, I just cut a slit and slide them on the post much easier than having to fully remove ramps/rails to put a metal washer on.

I'm currently sitting on some mylar, nylon washers, metal washers and some silicon rings from PBL that I can cut down if needed. I have no idea what I'm going to end up doing when the time comes.

#9006 3 years ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

I'm currently sitting on some mylar, nylon washers, metal washers and some silicon rings from PBL that I can cut down if needed. I have no idea what I'm going to end up doing when the time comes.

The left ramp and wolverine ramp are very easy to loosen and lift so I would suggest protecting them even if no damage is visible. When I did they both revealed a greater need for protection than the Katana entrance.

#9007 3 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

I would replace vs repair on that part personally.

I haven't found a replacement part yet. I'm guessing this is a new problem that hasn't happened to many people. I thought initially a couple screws came loose. When I removed the scoop, I noticed it was welded together. It looks like its to tight of a fit to use screws. I emailed Stern, we'll see if they have a replacement handy.

#9008 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

The left ramp and wolverine ramp are very easy to loosen and lift so I would suggest protecting them even if no damage is visible. When I did they both revealed a greater need for protection than the Katana entrance.

Oh fully intending to do all three. Just not sure what I'll actually end up putting down. Don't mind taking things apart at all.

Have pretty much resigned myself to pulling armor and sending it off for powder coating on day one - will have plenty of time to do preventative things while waiting.

#9009 3 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

I haven't found a replacement part yet. I'm guessing this is a new problem that hasn't happened to many people. I thought initially a couple screws came loose. When I removed the scoop, I noticed it was welded together. It looks like its to tight of a fit to use screws. I emailed Stern, we'll see if they have a replacement handy.

Stern or a dealer are going to be where to source it. Pinballlife has good support and can source things like this at times as well.

#9010 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

You fit in 24 in just the afternoon?

How is my hydration efforts pertinent to a playfield discussion and why do you feel validated to comment on it during such? Do you honestly believe i am unqualified to comment on the condition of my playfield because i drink more beer than you do?

If so, my drug use will give you some extra validation too.

You should think about the image of yourself you are projecting here, not what you think you are doing to mine.

If sarcasm is the last refuge of the imaginatively bankrupt, then what would you think a personal attack to defend an indefensible position would be?

#9011 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

How is my hydration efforts pertinent to a playfield discussion and why do you feel validated to comment on it during such? Do you honestly believe i am unqualified to comment on the condition of my playfield because i drink more beer than you do?
If so, my drug use will give you some extra validation too.
You should think about the image of yourself you are projecting here, not what you think you are doing to mine.
If sarcasm is the last refuge of the imaginatively bankrupt, then what would you think a personal attack to defend an indefensible position would be?

Brother, you were the one that shit on those who want to protect their games by posting, and I quote, “the sky is falling” without having a clue as to what damage I have on my game due to stern over tightening their ramps to the point where they are literally digging into the wood.

And yes, I do think that drinking 24 beers in an afternoon can impair your vision, I’m pretty sure that is a scientific fact. Ever hear of the term “beer goggles”? If they can make a chick go from a 5 to a 10 I’m pretty sure they can make your stern look liken a Williams diamond plate.

Lastly, don’t take me so seriously... I was making the comments in jest, obviously the joke flew right over your head was insensitive and landed poorly, for that I apologize.

#9012 3 years ago

I’ve never had a 10, but I’ve had five 2’s.

- Rodney Dangerfield
- Mattyk

#9013 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

left unattended is a recipe for disaster in all those areas for sure .

Do you remember saying this? Recipe for disaster for sure?
I merely pointed out your insistence that 'for sure' was inaccurate. that you don't speak for everyone, and that everyone does not have damage to their playfields.
That's where the chicken little quote came from.

I did not shit on anyone who protects their games. I think that is a good idea.

Quoted from nicoy3k:

Brother, you were the one that shit on those who want to protect their games by posting, and I quote, “the sky is falling” without having a clue as to what damage I have on my game due to stern over tightening their ramps to the point where they are literally digging into the wood.
And yes, I do think that drinking 24 beers in an afternoon can impair your vision, I’m pretty sure that is a scientific fact. Ever hear of the term “beer goggles”? If they can make a chick go from a 5 to a 10 I’m pretty sure they can make your stern look liken a Williams diamond plate.
Lastly, don’t take me so seriously... I was making the comments in jest, obviously the joke flew right over your head was insensitive and landed poorly, for that I apologize.

You really should apologize if you think it's a joke to ridicule me about how much i drink. It didn't fly over my head (thank you for calling me stupid too BTW).

I don't believe that you honestly think that drinking beer in the afternoons affects my vision all day. It's a ludicrous and insulting thing to say. I could drink 24 of my beers in a day and still be under the .05 limit here in Australia to drive.

Not that it has the slightest fucking thing to do with putting washers under your fucking ramps.

And your ridiculous comparison to say that your vision is affected because you settled for a less pretty girl at the end of the night rather than admitting that the alcohol makes your standards drop is inane.

It's not a scientific fact at all.

#9014 3 years ago

Things just got weird

#9015 3 years ago

Anyone else have their Lil Deadpool head decapitated?

20210327_114549 (resized).jpg20210327_114549 (resized).jpg
#9016 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

I could drink 24 of my beers in a day and still be under the .05 limit here in Australia to drive.

tenor (2) (resized).pngtenor (2) (resized).png
#9017 3 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

[quoted image]

Any large male can. 2 mid strenght beers in the first hour and one beer every hour after that.

#9018 3 years ago
Quoted from Brparks:

[quoted image]

Yes. It seems to happen sometimes, although not in any way a disaster waiting to happen.

#9019 3 years ago
Quoted from Brparks:

[quoted image]

I have seen other posts on here saying the same but I've never seen it myself. Seems not uncommon.

I'm the second owner of DP and what I have noticed on mine is that lil Deadpool has a scuff on the right side of his head. How that got there is beyond me and despite not being scratched I can't get it off, but I haven't tried too too hard. Maybe this head fell off in the past?

#9020 3 years ago
Quoted from Brparks:

[quoted image]

I think mine is about to. He's been a little more bouncy lately.

#9021 3 years ago
Quoted from Brparks:

[quoted image]

We've seen a few posts on this issue. Can it be glued back on? I wonder if Sci Grip stuff would allow the separated plastics to reform and become stronger at that weak point. Anyways, I guess they sell extra DP toys at pinballlife. Marco seems to be out of stock. I want to know if anyone has fixed their DP head.

#9022 3 years ago

Our pet's heads are falling off!

My friend got a replacement from Stern but it was NIB

#9023 3 years ago

the alleged bash toy broke it's head /lol
It does not get the actual hit and it broke. damn that is weak !
Was in the club for almost 2 weeks / out now/ Enjoy
And if i stayed that 600 lines of talk Deadpool head would be my topper. Damn that was a good gag gift toy

#9024 3 years ago

Lucky for me I just bought this nib. Had it for less than a week. Contacted Stern and they shipped a new one out. I was just wondering if this is an on going issue. Thanks for the replies.

#9025 3 years ago

Might be picking up a Pro next week. Any recommendation on what shaker motor to put in? Is shaker worth it for this game?

#9026 3 years ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

Might be picking up a Pro next week. Any recommendation on what shaker motor to put in? Is shaker worth it for this game?

Yes, worth it, get it, do it.

Click on the Spike2 shaker on Pinballlife

#9027 3 years ago
Quoted from Brparks:

Lucky for me I just bought this nib. Had it for less than a week. Contacted Stern and they shipped a new one out. I was just wondering if this is an on going issue. Thanks for the replies.

3500 plays on mine with no 'Lil Deadpool head loss issues...

#9028 3 years ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

Quoted from northerndude:

Yes, worth it, get it, do it.
Click on the Spike2 shaker on Pinballlife

Yes, I second the Spike 2 shaker from Pinball Life! Works great and Deadpool has excellent shaker usage!

#9029 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Yes, I second the Spike 2 shaker from Pinball Life! Works great and Deadpool has excellent shaker usage!

$79 shaker
Or
$99 shaker

#9030 3 years ago
Quoted from lazySUNBATHER:

$79 shaker
Or
$99 shaker

The $79 version works fine, I have them in two of my machines.

#9031 3 years ago

I had a stern shaker in my dp pro, which I sold and now want back! I've always used sterns shakers with no issues

#9032 3 years ago

Got this idea from a previous post and gave it a try. Only I pointed the projector underneath instead ot towards the ceiling. I had to rewire it a bit since the projector has an off timer. I had to put Ohms law into practice to limit the voltage to the LED in the projector to just 3.5volts. Im gonna do the same for mu spider-man next.

20210330_230427.jpg20210330_230427.jpg
#9033 3 years ago
Quoted from milehighpin:

Got this idea from a previous post and gave it a try. Only I pointed the projector underneath instead ot towards the ceiling. I had to rewire it a bit since the projector has an off timer. I had to put Ohms law into practice to limit the voltage to the LED in the projector to just 3.5volts. Im gonna do the same for mu spider-man next.
[quoted image]

Super cool! Where did you get the projector?

#9034 3 years ago

Did any one add the knocker? I got my DeadPool last week

I grew up on EMs with knockers and put one in my TNA.

#9035 3 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

Did any one add the knocker? I got my DeadPool last week
I grew up on EMs with knockers and put one in my TNA.

I haven't, but it should be pretty straight forward if you are looking at the kit from pinball life.

#9037 3 years ago

Is it April yet?

24410E47-011E-4B4C-80B1-3B1DB227DE51 (resized).jpeg24410E47-011E-4B4C-80B1-3B1DB227DE51 (resized).jpeg
#9038 3 years ago
Quoted from Purdue:

Is it April yet?
[quoted image]

I’m sitting on the exact same set of modifications, just waiting for the game!!

#9039 3 years ago

How come your putting wresting character in the pin?

#9040 3 years ago

everybody else is sticking action figures in their DP...

#9041 3 years ago

Dunno how he'll fit the chest of drawers in there either.

#9042 3 years ago
Quoted from Purdue:

Is it April yet?
[quoted image]

Wow your LJNs are in really good shape. Rare ones

#9043 3 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Wow your LJNs are in really good shape. Rare ones

Thanks, i’ve got a whole box of em. I beat the hell out of them as a kid! got a bunch of the thumb wrestlers too...

#9044 3 years ago
Quoted from Purdue:

Thanks, i’ve got a whole box of em. I beat the hell out of them as a kid! got a bunch of the thumb wrestlers too...

I remember cuttin up hillbilly Jim pretty badly w/ a razor blade as a kid... wish I had all that stuff nowadays.

#9045 3 years ago

I just added some DEADPOOL plastics to my shop for those who asked, email's and PM's sent as well. If anyone else is interested check my shop. These were a pain to get the colors right, or what I though was the best combo. If anyone needs anything made for any game drop me a line. Hopefully it wont take as long as these did.

DPleftsling (resized).jpgDPleftsling (resized).jpgDPrightSling (resized).jpgDPrightSling (resized).jpg
#9046 3 years ago

An ominous post from the Star Wars thread for those of us awaiting DP Premiums.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-star-wars-clubmay-the-force-be-with-you/page/211#post-6207047

No idea where this leaves DP premiums on the schedule. I know "April" didn't mean April 1st, but that makes it sound a ways off.

When I pre-ordered my premium back in February, my distributor said the build run would be “April or May.” Not that he necessarily has more info than anyone else, but it felt like the conversation was leaning toward a late-April or May timeframe.

Between container shortages and clogged ports, it wouldn’t be surprising to see some delays. I’ll just be happy to finally join the club whenever mine arrives no matter how long it takes

#9047 3 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

When I pre-ordered my premium back in February, my distributor said the build run would be “April or May.” Not that he necessarily has more info than anyone else, but it felt like the conversation was leaning toward a late-April or May timeframe.
Between container shortages and clogged ports, it wouldn’t be surprising to see some delays. I’ll just be happy to finally join the club whenever mine arrives no matter how long it takes

Basically the same for me. When I first started asking around, I was told April, and April/May. When I ordered in early Feb, the distro (KingPin) had received an email from Stern that day stating April. He immediately stressed "That does NOT mean April 1st!" I've mentally expected late April all along. That email from Stern though makes me assume that that's probably not happening though. The wait sucks, but what the Hell. I now have a closet full of things to install / add to it when it finally gets here.

Endlessly jealous of the people that got their pros though.

#9048 3 years ago

Basically the same for me. When I first started asking around, I was told April, and April/May. When I ordered in early Feb, the distro (KingPin) had received an email from Stern that day stating April. He immediately stressed "That does NOT mean April 1st!" I've mentally expected late April all along. That email from Stern though makes me assume that that's probably not happening though. The wait sucks, but what the Hell. I now have a closet full of things to install / add to it when it finally gets here.
Endlessly jealous of the people that got their pros though.

Heh, same here. I have a whole section of attic space filled with boxes of mods/preemptive maintenance ready for DP when it arrives.

#9049 3 years ago

New DP Premium owner here.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 64.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

6,100 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Papillion, NE
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

There are 16,262 posts in this topic. You are on page 181 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/181?hl=lazysunbather and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.