(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,295 posts
  • 1,092 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 hours ago by Magicman
  • Topic is favorited by 557 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240422_042849~2 (resized).jpg
20240420_214553 (resized).jpg
20240419_183748 (resized).jpg
20240419_184303 (resized).jpg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,295 posts in this topic. You are on page 178 of 326.
#8851 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

So to clarify, everywhere the guides go in, put a washer? #8?

Read the KEY posts. Its all there, go to top of page and click on key posts.

post #3865

#8852 3 years ago
Quoted from dougPDX:

I was watching the SDTM review from back in Sept. 2018 - they were kinda hard on what I guess is the Katana ramp that creates the ninja multi ball. Has that been addressed by Stern over the past couple years and improved? Their comments on the code I mainly dismiss assuming that like all Sterns it gets better with each update. There's also a recent Deadflip with DP - was going to watch that and see if the ramp plays smooth...

Someone just said the same thing and got the same answer one page ago or so. Have a look at the responses there.

I don't have the fix done and i can't see a mark at all with my dodgy eyes. Tween 4-5000 games on mine.

#8853 3 years ago

Having just joined i have to say that whom ever said there is a bash toy in Deadpool is mistaken unless your definition is a Toy mounted to a standup target . Otherwise no. no bash toy .
I suppose the Elvira Leaping Frogs where considered Bash toys ?
I do not think so .
Anyway it is a fun game and glad to have at it

#8854 3 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

Having just joined i have to say that whom ever said there is a bash toy in Deadpool is mistaken unless your definition is a Toy mounted to a standup target . Otherwise no. no bash toy .
I suppose the Elvira Leaping Frogs where considered Bash toys ?
I do not think so .
Anyway it is a fun game and glad to have at it

Where did that come from?

download (6) (resized).jpgdownload (6) (resized).jpg

#8855 3 years ago
Quoted from Smack:

If you look to the left and right of the Shoot Again light you'll see a small hole drilled. You want to line up the tip of the flipper so that the hole is right in the middle.
In the photo with your right flipper up you can see the tip of your left flipper and it looks to be pretty well aligned.
You need an Allen wrench to adjust.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-do-you-adjust-flipper-angle-alignment-on-sterns

Thanks for the help, made the adjustment and we're good to go!

#8856 3 years ago

Anyone put a purple powdercoat on their premium?

#8857 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Also, does anyone else turn the flipper way the eff down? They seem unnecessarily strong. I can't imagine that's doing those damage points any favors.

If you turn yours down are you still cleanly making your Katana shot as well as your Snikt? Both of those can reject often cause the ball does not have enough momentum to make the turn at the top of the ramp.

I would highly suggest you turn down the trough kickout though. That comes out of the box cranked pretty high.

#8858 3 years ago

Set up the pro, shoots great, lots of fun. pretty sure the bubble level is defective, backward, or something as it only registers in the middle if the front legs are jacked up and the back are down. Any way, going through the threads, will put cliffys, plastic protectors, etc on. Any must do protection for the pro?

20210318_181224 (resized).jpg20210318_181224 (resized).jpg
#8859 3 years ago

Also do people put rubbers on the little spike posts at the outlanes?

20210318_181733 (resized).jpg20210318_181733 (resized).jpg
#8860 3 years ago

Yes, new owners.... Turn down that trough eject strength. Now!

Adjustments >> DP >> #4 Trough Eject Power. Drop to 200 -- or even less.

You'll be glad you did.

#8861 3 years ago
Quoted from Digduglus:

Only if you want longer ball times. I believe they provide some in your goodie bag if you do want to put them on but that was a deliberate decision from Stern.

Must do protection, read the last few pages there have been a lot of similar questions. I posted some links yesterday pointing to the various ball guide/ramp fixes you might wanna do as they are susceptible to wearing the clear and at worst chipping the paint right off the playfield.

Also, turn the trough kickout down to reduce wear on the shooter lane.

#8862 3 years ago
Quoted from Digduglus:

[quoted image]

Games were shipped without rubbers on the outlane posts. Consider that a "factory" setting. Put them on if you want to, you may find it makes the game a little easier and will maybe take them back off to up the challenge at some point. Or maybe you will leave them on, it's your game, play however you like!

#8863 3 years ago
Quoted from Smack:

If you turn yours down are you still cleanly making your Katana shot as well as your Snikt? Both of those can reject often cause the ball does not have enough momentum to make the turn at the top of the ramp.
I would highly suggest you turn down the trough kickout though. That comes out of the box cranked pretty high.

What do you have your trough power set at. I think mine is turned down to 200 if I remember correctly

#8864 3 years ago
Quoted from Digduglus:

[quoted image]

I did.
I love this game but your pinballs are going to get beat to shit enough up by the hell house.

#8865 3 years ago
Quoted from Digduglus:

Set up the pro, shoots great, lots of fun. pretty sure the bubble level is defective, backward, or something as it only registers in the middle if the front legs are jacked up and the back are down. Any way, going through the threads, will put cliffys, plastic protectors, etc on. Any must do protection for the pro?
[quoted image]

Yeah, don't trust the bubble... it's easy to flip it if it's backward for some reason. Use a digital level or phone app... 6.5° to 7.0° seems to be best for DP. Generally front levelers screwed all the way in and the rears most of the way out. Also make sure level side to side.

#8866 3 years ago

Hey Everyone,
When I was in Sauron, and had the one green shot at the Colossus u-turn,
I must have hit that thing 5 times,
and I heard the lil u turn sound,
but no SAURON JACKPOT
do you need to hit the Colossus target to get that?

Thanks

#8867 3 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

Hey Everyone,
When I was in Sauron, and had the one green shot at the Colossus u-turn,
I must have hit that thing 5 times,
and I heard the lil u turn sound,
but no SAURON JACKPOT
do you need to hit the Colossus target to get that?
Thanks

Yep, gotta hit the target to complete the shot, it's a tough one!

#8868 3 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

What do you have your trough power set at. I think mine is turned down to 200 if I remember correctly

I just kept bumping mine down until the ball would not make it into the lane. I think I am in the 150ish area but I gotta kick it up because occasionally a ball will not quite clear and I gotta shake it out.

#8869 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Guys, who gives a crap what they think? What matters is that you like it. They don't like batman 66 and I think that game is amazing. Who cares?
So back to my question: who here has NOT added washers and still have a good playfield? I'm curious.

I haven't added washers and I'm fortunate my playfield is good. I bought my DP Premium in September 2019.

#8870 3 years ago

My wolverine shot is not registering. Is hitting the spinner all you need to do for it to register? In switch test, the spinner is registering but I don't see an opto or a switch to register the wolverine shot. In the switch list I don't see anything on the wolverine shot, other than the spinner. Any help would be appreciated.

#8871 3 years ago
Quoted from seger10494:

My wolverine shot is not registering. Is hitting the spinner all you need to do for it to register? In switch test, the spinner is registering but I don't see an opto or a switch to register the wolverine shot. In the switch list I don't see anything on the wolverine shot, other than the spinner. Any help would be appreciated.

Is rollover switch #40 registering? It is the one between the Wolverine and Dazzler spinner. I believe it is a combo of hitting the Wolverine spinner + the rollover that registers that shot.

Is Dazzler registering? It's the opposite, Dazzler spinner + rollover.

#8872 3 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

I should have brought mine down to 200 along time ago. Glad you guys mentioned it.

#8873 3 years ago
Quoted from Digduglus:

[quoted image]

I’ll be adding them to my Premium that’s incoming, makes the games last a little longer and those outlanes a little easier to control which is important as I play a lot with my son who’s only 3.5 yrs old.

He loves AIQ but the outlanes are so gready he gets really frustrated, when he’s playing alone I block the outlanes with rubber bands so he can play a little longer, at the end of the day it’s your game do what makes the game the most fun for you and the family.

#8874 3 years ago

Your 3.5 year old has the hand eye? To play pinball? Damn impressive

#8875 3 years ago

Joined the Club yesterday! Clear Coat looking really nice on this one. Pimped out of the box with Shaker, Mirror blades, HD Glass, titan rubber, speaker lights, quiet fan, pinstadium lights, Pin monk badge frame and color inserts hologram rules/price cards. I did not add the Disco ball .. any opinion on that mod? Been flipping this game on location for a few years and never knew you could skip battles by holding the boom button!

#8876 3 years ago
Quoted from Digduglus:

[quoted image]

I only heard this second hand from someone who asked George Gomez. He said the game was designed to be played without rubbers on the outlanes.

With that being said, it'll make you a better player (and maybe angrier) in the long run. But, I usually put rubbers on them if I know friends are coming over that aren't super pinball enthusiasts, it's just more fun for them with them on.

#8877 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

It’s amazing how “good” they get at a young age

Quoted from holden1090:

Joined the Club yesterday! Clear Coat looking really nice on this one. Pimped out of the box with Shaker, Mirror blades, HD Glass, titan rubber, speaker lights, quiet fan, pinstadium lights, Pin monk badge frame and color inserts hologram rules/price cards. I did not add the Disco ball .. any opinion on that mod? Been flipping this game on location for a few years and never knew you could skip battles by holding the boom button!

Regarding the disco ball mod, I think a code update changed the way the disco insert light behaves and now instead of the light staying lit and subsequently disco ball continuously spinning during disco multi ball, the light just blinks which causes the disco ball to turn off and on continuously. That is how mine is working anyway on the latest code.

That being said it is still very nice to look at, it just doesn’t add to the light show.

If anyone’s disco ball mod acts differently please chime in

#8878 3 years ago
Quoted from holden1090:

I have a set of customizable lights from a local producer and put a sensor on the disco light up so that when it is on the side lights do a disco. It has added a lot. That light turns on with spinner too. So I never installed the disco ball

I am today years old when I found out I could skip a mode with holding boom. Awesome. Thanks

#8879 3 years ago

was a DP pro vs another game thread .. Mentions bash toys. i just got DP pro and there is no bash toys .
That is all . Where it come from. Me !

Quoted from punkin:Where did that come from?
[quoted image]

#8880 3 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Regarding the disco ball mod, I think a code update changed the way the disco insert light behaves and now instead of the light staying lit and subsequently disco ball continuously spinning during disco multi ball, the light just blinks which causes the disco ball to turn off and on continuously. That is how mine is working anyway on the latest code.

JonCBrand has a hack to solve this:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-pro-disco-ball-mod-mod-to-fix-for-new-code

Quoted from Raiders36:

I am today years old when I found out I could skip a mode with holding boom. Awesome. Thanks

FYI if you pass on a Battle you gotta re-light the D-E-A-D targets again to qualify. Probably does the same for Quests too in that you would have to re-qualify chimmys.

#8881 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

So back to my question: who here has NOT added washers and still have a good playfield? I'm curious.

Washers are absolutely, positively not necessary. The only fix needed to correct the issue of the ball rail digging in is to simply loosen the nut that fastens it under the playfield. Nothing more.

#8882 3 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

Washers are absolutely, positively not necessary. The only fix needed to correct the issue of the ball rail digging in is to simply loosen the nut that fastens it under the playfield. Nothing more.

No washers were added to this new run but looks like they somehow keep the Metal edge off the PF at least on mine

#8883 3 years ago

Everyone should add the washer on the rail at the kitana ramp. It takes 2 seconds and literally ensures, 100%, that you will not get any damage. All it takes is a couple of vibrating hits and you could have irreparable damage.

#8884 3 years ago
Quoted from Smack:

JonCBrand has a hack to solve this:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-pro-disco-ball-mod-mod-to-fix-for-new-code

FYI if you pass on a Battle you gotta re-light the D-E-A-D targets again to qualify. Probably does the same for Quests too in that you would have to re-qualify chimmys.

Didn't know that ! ^^^

#8885 3 years ago

Do I really need to remove this board to lift the katana ramp entrance?

84A75910-00B6-4A8C-A185-3F9E90F3DE78 (resized).jpeg84A75910-00B6-4A8C-A185-3F9E90F3DE78 (resized).jpeg
#8886 3 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

It’s amazing how “good” they get at a young age

That being said it is still very nice to look at, it just doesn’t add to the light show.
If anyone’s disco ball mod acts differently please chime in

Inside the control box, there is a potentiometer screw in a blue housing. Turning the screw counter clockwise will reduce the sensitivity of the sensor to light and it won’t go on and off quite as much.

#8887 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Do I really need to remove this board to lift the katana ramp entrance?

No you do not. Should be 3 bolts I think but none are covered by boards.

#8888 3 years ago
Quoted from Smack:

No you do not. Should be 3 bolts I think but none are covered by boards.

Main bolt for katana is I that hole in the board. Mine was slightly offline so I had to remove some screws to lift the board

#8889 3 years ago

Ok that was weird. I had lil deadpool and berserker rage and was killing thr spinner and got 0 for rage but 1200000 for lil deadpool

#8890 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Inside the control box, there is a potentiometer screw in a blue housing. Turning the screw counter clockwise will reduce the sensitivity of the sensor to light and it won’t go on and off quite as much.

Thanks! I’ll take a look

#8891 3 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

was a DP pro vs another game thread .. Mentions bash toys. i just got DP pro and there is no bash toys .
That is all . Where it come from. Me !

What’s your definition of a bash toy? Because there is one.

#8892 3 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

That's a good way to have even more of your playfield scraped off at the ends of the guide from the guide flexing back and forth. You need something - mylar, rubber, washer between the guide and the playfield or it will damage it over time.

#8893 3 years ago

For those that switched out the Snnnkkt target for the Pinball Life anti-sway target, did you transfer over the foam padding?

Seems like it might prevent the switch from registering as cleanly.

E287CC39-5756-4E03-9055-13E5D638C4C2 (resized).jpegE287CC39-5756-4E03-9055-13E5D638C4C2 (resized).jpeg
#8894 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

He’s actually pretty good, he doesn’t just hit the flipper buttons repeatedly he waits for the ball to come down the inlane.

I put rubbers on inlane posts like DP and AIQ I block the outlanes off for him as he doesn’t have the strength to nudge and that game needs a lot of nudging.

Unlike my daughter who’s 5.5 she’s bloody hopeless

#8895 3 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

No washers were added to this new run but looks like they somehow keep the Metal edge off the PF at least on mine

Nope. My new run pro definitely needed a washer, ramp was pressing on the play field. Changed it before game one and glad I did.

#8896 3 years ago

Any suggestions for dialing in the super skill shot?

#8897 3 years ago
Quoted from Digduglus:

Which one? Hold left flipper + Katana?

For me I need a clean/fast plunge around and I flip just as the ball hits the left flipper. Very satisfying when you hit that and it is repeatable once you get a feel for it.

#8898 3 years ago
Quoted from Digduglus:

I usually give a slight nudge to the Left soon as the ball is going to leave the orbit, then flip on the fly. I can hit it almost every time this way.

Seems though i doesn’t work for my after a full orbit shot, only from the plunger. Must be traveling too fast from the full orbit/ninja apocalypse

#8899 3 years ago
Quoted from zh2oson:

For those that switched out the Snnnkkt target for the Pinball Life anti-sway target, did you transfer over the foam padding?
Seems like it might prevent the switch from registering as cleanly.
[quoted image]

Yes, transfer the foam over or use another piece. Pinball Life sells the foam pieces or if you have some foam tape or something similar it will work as well.

#8900 3 years ago

Colossus jackpot shot... are you supposed to hit that from the mini orbit? Seems like it doesn’t get enough speed to hit it?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bay Area, CA
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 16,295 posts in this topic. You are on page 178 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/178?hl=holden1090 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.