(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,196 posts
  • 1,083 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by drwicket
  • Topic is favorited by 556 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7899 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1688 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1689 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240327_001906_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240327_001709_Chrome (resized).jpg
IMG_8452 (resized).jpg
IMG_8453 (resized).jpg
IMG_8454 (resized).jpg
IMG_8455 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240323_200809 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240326_153304_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
20240326_103932 (resized).jpg
20240326_103906 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,196 posts in this topic. You are on page 173 of 324.
#8601 3 years ago

Also once you're on your second set of battles do you all keep track of that in your head?

#8602 3 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

Also once you're on your second set of battles do you all keep track of that in your head?

You’ll know you’re on a second battle because you’re fighting two bad guys at once

#8603 3 years ago

Bringing my LE home tomorrow. It’s gonna be sweet!

#8604 3 years ago

Looking to join the club.

If anyone in the Los Angeles area has a Pro that they've grown tired of, hit me up. I know this is the greatest game ever produced, so I realize that this is unlikely. That being said, I'm not a weirdo and am just looking for a smooth transaction.

#8605 3 years ago
Quoted from zh2oson:

Looking to join the club.
If anyone in the Los Angeles area has a Pro that they've grown tired of, hit me up. I know this is the greatest game ever produced, so I realize that this is unlikely. That being said, I'm not a weirdo and am just looking for a smooth transaction.

New ones are being made and sold in march!

#8606 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

You’ll know you’re on a second battle because you’re fighting two bad guys at once

You will notice a Sauron "team-up" icon on the screen for whatever character you are battling as well. There is also the Sauron multiball that happens before any of the second Battles so there is a clear delineation.

#8607 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

New ones are being made and sold in march!

I know. Trying to find a gently-used one before going in on a NIB.

Looks like you have this in your wishlist. Are you getting a new one?

#8608 3 years ago
Quoted from Smack:

You will notice a Sauron "team-up" icon on the screen for whatever character you are battling as well. There is also the Sauron multiball that happens before any of the second Battles so there is a clear delineation.

^^^^^^
Yeah, this.

#8609 3 years ago
Quoted from zh2oson:

I know. Trying to find a gently-used one before going in on a NIB.
Looks like you have this in your wishlist. Are you getting a new one?

Yep. Already put the money down with melissa at cointsker. Just waiting for it to arrive.

#8610 3 years ago
Quoted from zh2oson:

If anyone has a Pro that they've grown tired of.

I don´t think that is possible with this game

#8611 3 years ago
Quoted from Bundy:

I don´t think that is possible with this game

The only way I'm getting rid of my pro is if I have a premium lined up to take it's place.

#8612 3 years ago

is a Stern Pro now really 5999 , cause that is how much i see NIB Dp pros selling for. does this mean Led Zep is 5999 and everything after ?
HOLY SMOKES BATMAN

#8613 3 years ago
Quoted from beergut666:

The only way I'm getting rid of my pro is if I have a premium lined up to take it's place.

Same except I'm hoping to find an LE!

#8614 3 years ago
Quoted from beergut666:

That’s what it did, found an LE. I always said if I can get an LE reasonable I’d do it. Finally found one with very low plays

This is a keeper pin hands down.

#8615 3 years ago

Came home with a Premium tonight. I'm in the club!

#8616 3 years ago

I finally made it to Sauron! At the end of the battle / multi-ball, I heard "Deadpool wins". I assume that I won the battle. Then drained. On my next ball, I don't believe the Sauron light was lit. However, it seemed that the game starts back at the beginning. The next ball didn't last to long. Question: what happens after Sauron, I'm not positive I defeated him?

#8617 3 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

I finally made it to Sauron! At the end of the battle / multi-ball, I heard "Deadpool wins". I assume that I won the battle. Then drained. On my next ball, I don't believe the Sauron light was lit. However, it seemed that the game starts back at the beginning. The next ball didn't last to long. Question: what happens after Sauron, I'm not positive I defeated him?

After sauron, the 3 villain battles reset except this time there’s a twist, sauron teams up with each of the villains which makes the modes play differently. Good luck! And congrats.

#8618 3 years ago

Finally back, long day but worth it

E83CD3BC-76D7-47B5-8F29-3D2DF4FBAC79 (resized).jpegE83CD3BC-76D7-47B5-8F29-3D2DF4FBAC79 (resized).jpeg
#8619 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

After sauron, the 3 villain battles reset except this time there’s a twist, sauron teams up with each of the villains which makes the modes play differently. Good luck! And congrats.

Oh crap, I ment I made it to Mr Sinister, not Sauron. It's probably the same thing though. I assume I play the 3 battles along with Mr. Sinister.

#8620 3 years ago

Sorry if this has been covered. The high score table says Lil Deadpool Frenzy default is 1,000,000. Anyone else have problems w this not working when you go above 1 mil? Is this a bug? Thanks

#8621 3 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Oh crap, I ment I made it to Mr Sinister, not Sauron. It's probably the same thing though. I assume I play the 3 battles along with Mr. Sinister.

If you played a 3 Ball MultiBall, that was Sauron. There is no way to defeat Sauron, you just play until you are back to a single ball. The Sauron insert should be lit.

If you played a single ball experience similar to T-Rex, that's the MegaKrak mode. The Mr. Sinister insert would be lit during play.

If you played 6 battles without the two quest, you were in Clone Multiball. It is a 3 ball multiball with blue lit shots. Mr. Sinister insert is NOT lit, I believe.

Quoted from pinbuoy:

Sorry if this has been covered. The high score table says Lil Deadpool Frenzy default is 1,000,000. Anyone else have problems w this not working when you go above 1 mil? Is this a bug? Thanks

It is a known bug.

#8622 3 years ago

Joining the club with a new DP Pro just ordered. Wanted to get your thoughts on mods, accessories, cliffies… Is a shaker motor a must have?

Thanks!

#8623 3 years ago
Quoted from Grossp59:

Joining the club with a new DP Pro just ordered. Wanted to get your thoughts on mods, accessories, cliffies… Is a shaker motor a must have?
Thanks!

Did you get a time line for you to receive your game, or did they just say, "march."

#8624 3 years ago
Quoted from Grossp59:

Thanks!

Shaker is nice on this game that would be a worth while move imo. Cliffy does some protectors, at a minimum I believe the Katana 'nub' is well recommended. I always like the idea of the shooter lane protector to keep that looking nice and neat. Other than that I'm a mod-free kind of person, I'll let others chime in on what they like.

https://www.passionforpinball.com/wip.htm

#8625 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Did you get a time line for you to receive your game, or did they just say, "march."

Just March - I asked for anything more specific and he indicated that Stern just gives them a month now.

#8626 3 years ago
Quoted from Grossp59:

Thanks!

I like the shaker in this game. My favorite use of it is Mechsuit multiball.

#8627 3 years ago
Quoted from Grossp59:

Just March - I asked for anything more specific and he indicated that Stern just gives them a month now.

Well if you're not set on NIB and won't eat a deposit - this hit the market today.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/110862

Otherwise - go through the stickied posts. They contain more or less all you need to know.

#8628 3 years ago
Quoted from Grossp59:

Thanks!

Choose any or all, plus whatever else you want...

Shaker use is excellent in DP, I highly recommend! Shooter lane Cliffy's (Also turn down eject setting), washers under guides, External subwoofer, Anti glare glass, PinMonk Pinmonk's light brackets look great! Upgraded speakers (I like to set the speaker setting to 8 ohm even though using 4 ohm speakers... kind of acts like a "Loud" setting on a car stereo... added bass at lower volumes). Replace balls every ~500 games and keep the playfield clean!

#8629 3 years ago
Quoted from Grossp59:

Thanks!

I like the lermods disco ball
I did a quick write up on how to mod the control for new code.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-pro-disco-ball-mod-mod-to-fix-for-new-code

#8630 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Choose any or all, plus whatever else you want...
Shaker use is excellent in DP, I highly recommend! Shooter lane Cliffy's (Also turn down eject setting), washers under guides, External subwoofer, Anti glare glass, vireland Pinmonk's light brackets look great! Upgraded speakers (I like to set the speaker setting to 8 ohm even though using 4 ohm speakers... kind of acts like a "Loud" setting on a car stereo... added bass at lower volumes). Replace balls every ~500 games and keep the playfield clean!

I do love this game but the balls do get beat to shit, there's a lot of exposed metal and "clunking". Order like 10 extra so you have 2 spare sets.

#8631 3 years ago

Just wanted to say thanks for everyone’s advice! Ordered some plastics protectors, shaker, and cliffys. Can’t wait to own this beauty.

#8632 3 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

If you played a 3 Ball MultiBall, that was Sauron. There is no way to defeat Sauron, you just play until you are back to a single ball. The Sauron insert should be lit.
If you played a single ball experience similar to T-Rex, that's the MegaKrak mode. The Mr. Sinister insert would be lit during play.
If you played 6 battles without the two quest, you were in Clone Multiball. It is a 3 ball multiball with blue lit shots. Mr. Sinister insert is NOT lit, I believe.

It is a known bug.

For lil deadpool bounce too?

#8633 3 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

For lil deadpool bounce too?

I've got a 35 Million score on Bounce, so I think that one is fine.

#8634 3 years ago

So I will be paying off my deadpool tomorrow and will await the arrival. I'm pretty much a member without having it yet! I'm adding it to my list of games as of now. Happy to have this game in my collection soon.

I will say one thing. If you research my thoughts on this game, I've shit on it from the very beginning. I said the artwork was too busy on the playfield. I said that the street fighter animation sucked (because I'm a huge 2D fighting fan, so I had super high standards). I said that the shots didn't seem exciting. I felt it was over rated.

So why the hell am I buying it? Because I played one at a local arcade and was blown away by how awesome it was. I couldn't get enough of it. I was excited to play Jurassic Park, and it was Dead Pool that I wanted to play over and over. Im so glad I played this machine, as it is amazing.

#8635 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

So I will be paying off my deadpool tomorrow and will await the arrival. I'm pretty much a member without having it yet! I'm adding it to my list of games as of now. Happy to have this game in my collection soon.
I will say one thing. If you research my thoughts on this game, I've shit on it from the very beginning. I said the artwork was too buys on the playfield. I said that the street fighter animation sucked (because I'm a huge 2D fighting fan, so I had super high standards). I said that the shots didn't seem exciting. I felt it was over rated.
So why the hell am I buying it? Because I played one at a local arcade and was blown away by how awesome it was. I couldn't get enough of it. I was excited to play Jurassic Park, and it was Dead Pool that I wanted to play over and over. Im so glad I played this machine, as it is amazing.

It’s SO good

#8636 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

I will say one thing. If you research my thoughts on this game, I've shit on it from the very beginning. I said the artwork was too buys on the playfield. I said that the street fighter animation sucked (because I'm a huge 2D fighting fan, so I had super high standards). I said that the shots didn't seem exciting. I felt it was over rated.

Did you get a call from your distro saying your game was ready to be made?

#8637 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Did you get a call from your distro saying your game was ready to be made?

No, not yet. I am just twiddling my thumbs waiting for it.

#8638 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

No, not yet. I am just twiddling my thumbs waiting for it.

Oh ok, you got me excited.

#8639 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

I will say one thing. If you research my thoughts on this game, I've shit on it from the very beginning. I said the artwork was too busy on the playfield. I said that the street fighter animation sucked (because I'm a huge 2D fighting fan, so I had super high standards). I said that the shots didn't seem exciting. I felt it was over rated.

Congrats and welcome to the club. I owned JP for three months, DP has been here for over 2 years which is an eternity for me. It’s an amazing game that always feels fresh, I think it’s Gomez’ best design. Shoots better than LOTR.

#8640 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

First time I played this game was at a local bar, and it was mixed in with a lot of other great games...AFM, STTNG, IM, TNA, among others. The bar was loud enough that I couldn’t hear the music or the callouts. The machine sort of got lost in a sea of greatness, so I really wasn’t impressed with Deadpool. Then I watched a stream with Jack Danger playing, and I was hooked. You have to hear the retro sound effects, great music and callouts to truly get this game. IMO this is Zombie Yeti’s best work on a pinball machine. It’s absolutely perfect, and the way the lighting ties in with the eyes and katanas in the playfield artwork is just the best. Truly a gem of a game and I think it will be considered one of the best of its era. Just a whole lot of fun and enough nostalgia to tug at the heartstrings. George Gomez and his team did a stellar job with this one.

#8641 3 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Finally back, long day but worth it
[quoted image]

Worth it! congratulations!!

#8642 3 years ago
Quoted from Grossp59:

Thanks!

I ended up getting HD glass and Comet LED kit before anything else. That artwork is just too amazing to be under hazy glass and under-lit. But I’m a comic book guy, so there’s that. If you don’t want to spend as much on the full LED upgrade then at the very least get two of the dual spotlights from Comet. That’s probably my only complaint is how dark the center of the playfield is, out of the box. Then I got the lermods disco ball and a shaker kit. Both worth it, but if I had to choose one or the other I’d start with the shaker. After that, I feel like the upgrades are mostly cosmetic or preferential. I got the hooked on pinball ninja star pop bumper caps, and visually they make the machine seem more like a premium machine and they look amazing. But that’s purely my own personal preference and doesn’t really enhance gameplay at all. Cheers!

#8643 3 years ago

You guys think mirror blades would throw out more effect for the disco mode on a premium? Anybody got some on their premium /le?

#8644 3 years ago
Quoted from MasterBlaster:

First time I played this game was at a local bar, and it was mixed in with a lot of other great games...AFM, STTNG, IM, TNA, among others. The bar was loud enough that I couldn’t hear the music or the callouts. The machine sort of got lost in a sea of greatness, so I really wasn’t impressed with Deadpool. Then I watched a stream with Jack Danger playing, and I was hooked. You have to hear the retro sound effects, great music and callouts to truly get this game. IMO this is Zombie Yeti’s best work on a pinball machine. It’s absolutely perfect, and the way the lighting ties in with the eyes and katanas in the playfield artwork is just the best. Truly a gem of a game and I think it will be considered one of the best of its era. Just a whole lot of fun and enough nostalgia to tug at the heartstrings. George Gomez and his team did a stellar job with this one.

Yes what do the eyes mean when they light up?

#8645 3 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

Shoot, you would have to ask me that...lol! I think it’s when you’re in a multi ball? I think? I also think they light up when you get a bonus multiplier. I never pay attention to when it’s happening when I’m playing. Lol! Not much help here.

#8646 3 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

Playfield multiplier, you hit the Snikt. They flash faster as the multiplier is goin to expire

#8647 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Playfield multiplier, you hit the Snikt. They flash faster as the multiplier is goin to expire

Good to know. I had no idea

#8648 3 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

You guys think mirror blades would throw out more effect for the disco mode on a premium? Anybody got some on their premium /le?

Yes. I have them in my pro, with disco ball mod.

20210226_060754 (resized).jpg20210226_060754 (resized).jpg

#8649 3 years ago

Sorry what's the stern email for reporting bugs again?

#8650 3 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

Sorry what's the stern email for reporting bugs again?

[email protected]

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball
Other
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor
Toys/Add-ons
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
$ 25.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 39.00
$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods
Electronics
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 16,196 posts in this topic. You are on page 173 of 324.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/173?hl=beergut666 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.