(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,261 posts
  • 1,089 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 hours ago by Minibull
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg
IMG_2260 (resized).jpg
IMG_2259 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,261 posts in this topic. You are on page 172 of 326.
#8551 3 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Might upgrade our pro to an LE. What’s a fair price for a very low play LE and is it worth it?

I mean, Premium would be cheaper but some folks need that LE artwork/backglass.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive?s=1&ad_machine_key=2703

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#8552 3 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

I mean, Premium would be cheaper but some folks need that LE artwork/backglass.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive?s=1&ad_machine_key=2703
[quoted image]

I have a guy wanting to sell with 39 plays. He didn’t like it so I would make an offer and upgrade. I like LEs and would be good if I found one reasonable like low 8s

#8554 3 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Might upgrade our pro to an LE. What’s a fair price for a very low play LE and is it worth it?

Deadpool LE is a beautiful machine in person. If you get one, be sure to ask for the LE vinyl record that came with each one.

Either the Prem or LE is a fantastic upgrade from a Pro, though. You'd be happy with either.

#8555 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Deadpool LE is a beautiful machine in person. If you get one, be sure to ask for the LE vinyl record that came with each one.
Either the Prem or LE is a fantastic upgrade from a Pro, though. You'd be happy with either.

Cool, I am going to buy it. I didn’t ask for the vinyl record but I’ll double check. He is an older guy and the original owner. It only has 39 plays so I assume everything is with it

#8556 3 years ago

If you live in my area, I purchased a spare Lil Deadpool and was charged for and received two of them for $49 each. Before I return the second one, does anyone in the Purcellville, VA area need one so I do not have to bother with shipping it back?

Maybe having two spares is double protection. But I am hoping having one spare will be enough.

#8557 3 years ago

Question about the SNIKT target. How can I tighten the rectangle target face itself or can you? I'll find out if I take it apart, but is that a screw or rivet holding the target in place? I am finding the target face itself rotates a little bit.

#8558 3 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Cool, I am going to buy it. I didn’t ask for the vinyl record but I’ll double check. He is an older guy and the original owner. It only has 39 plays so I assume everything is with it

39 plays??!!?? I put more plays than that on a new machine the first day....

Great pick up for you, enjoy!

#8559 3 years ago
Quoted from Smack:

Question about the SNIKT target. How can I tighten the rectangle target face itself or can you? I'll find out if I take it apart, but is that a screw or rivet holding the target in place? I am finding the target face itself rotates a little bit.

The actual target is riveted on. The entire assembly starts to lean, which an anti sway bracket will help considerably with. Available at Pinball Life.

#8560 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

The actual target is riveted on. The entire assembly starts to lean, which an anti sway bracket will help considerably with. Available at Pinball Life.

Thanks for the info. My assembly is fine, it is just the target face so I'll live with this.

#8561 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

my target was screwed. I tightened them up and have not had to use a anti sway bracket?? take a look at your target

#8562 3 years ago
Quoted from PinsOnly:

Found it, nothing to see here, carry on...

Yay, found a pro too.

#8563 3 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

The vinyl record soundtracks were shipped to LE owners after they got their machine, so he may have put it aside when it arrived in the mail some time later. Definitely want to try to get it.

#8564 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The vinyl record soundtracks were shipped to LE owners after they got their machine, so he may have put it aside when it arrived in the mail some time later. Definitely want to try to get it.

I just messaged him. If he didn’t submit that card or his distributor not get it for him can I still get one? Looks like it expired in 2019

#8565 3 years ago
Quoted from oldmanpinball:

my target was screwed. I tightened them up and have not had to use a anti sway bracket?? take a look at your target

The target itself or the metal arm it attaches to?

In my experience, the actual target is riveted to the metal arm and the switch pack is screwed to the bracket.

#8566 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

In my experience, the actual target is riveted to the meatal arm and the switch pack is screwed to the bracket.

yes you are right my target was lose at the bracket under the playfield

#8567 3 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

I just messaged him. If he didn’t submit that card or his distributor not get it for him can I still get one? Looks like it expired in 2019

I do not know the answer to that question. I thought distributors were in charge of making sure the LPs got to their LE customers, but we only had a Prem, so I'm not 100% sure.

#8568 3 years ago

Related question, but do the cassettes come with the premiums still?

#8569 3 years ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

Related question, but do the cassettes come with the premiums still?

It's still listed in the feature matrix on Stern's site, but probably worth asking your distributor to be sure:

https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Deadpool-Pinball-Features-Matrix.pdf

#8570 3 years ago

What’s the best disco ball mod for the pro? Is it worth it?

#8571 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I do not know the answer to that question. I thought distributors were in charge of making sure the LPs got to their LE customers, but we only had a Prem, so I'm not 100% sure.

Sounds good, thanks! Waiting for the owner to reply first then I’ll ask where he bought it

#8572 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It's still listed in the feature matrix on Stern's site, but probably worth asking your distributor to be sure:
https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Deadpool-Pinball-Features-Matrix.pdf

Well, it's not like I have a tape deck anymore anyway. But I do go see Brian Posehn perform whenever I can and it would be a pretty cool little thing to get autographed given the chance.

#8573 3 years ago

Just a heads up with the record. I got my LE from Cointaker NIB about 6 months ago. I sent an email to Stern with the SN# and they sent me the LP.

#8574 3 years ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

Well, it's not like I have a tape deck anymore anyway. But I do go see Brian Posehn perform whenever I can and it would be a pretty cool little thing to get autographed given the chance.

I DO have a tape deck in my car, please send and I will gladly listen to it for the both of us

#8575 3 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

Just a heads up with the record. I got my LE from Cointaker NIB about 6 months ago. I sent an email to Stern with the SN# and they sent me the LP.

Nice! I’ll have to try it

#8576 3 years ago

This has been discussed a bit now recently, but I too have found wear under the left ramp. This is after 2000 games

I just took my left ramp off to put a washer down and I could tell before hand that there was pooling. I found some chipping under there by the post and wear underneath the metal that touches the playfield.

I put a washer under the post and some thin strips of mylar over the wear to protect further damage.

IMG_20210215_125435.jpgIMG_20210215_125435.jpg
#8577 3 years ago
Quoted from Smack:

This has been discussed a bit now recently, but I too have found wear under the left ramp. This is after 2000 games
I just took my left ramp off to put a washer down and I could tell before hand that there was pooling. I found some chipping under there by the post and wear underneath the metal that touches the playfield.
I put a washer under the post and some thin strips of mylar over the wear to protect further damage.
[quoted image]

Glad you guys caught this issue. Added nylon and metal washers under the guides a few days ago.

I also removed a piece of playfield protector film (see 1st pic) to the left of DP's head. Just mentioning in case someone thinks it's damaged or missing paint based on the attached photo.

20210210_090018 (resized).jpg20210210_090018 (resized).jpg

#8578 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

If you use the half-width electrical tape band around the bulb bases they won't pop out of the spotlights.

This is great advice! I haven’t had this happen on DP but it happens on some of my other games. Thanks for the pro tip!

#8579 3 years ago
Quoted from beergut666:

Really? I get at least one or two unsolicited offers from people wanting to buy mine every month. I'd love to point them in another direction, mine isn't leaving any time soon.

I saw them in cointaker, but when I called they were out. I'm sorry everyone.

#8580 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

39 plays??!!?? I put more plays than that on a new machine the first day....
Great pick up for you, enjoy!

Thanks! The guy has a huge collection and really didn’t like it. He is older so maybe that’s why but we will love it. Can’t wait to get it

#8581 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

What’s the best disco ball mod for the pro? Is it worth it?

I got the one from lermods and I like it. It’s well built and easy to install, but keep in mind there is a box/housing that you have to find a home for (underneath the playfield) and it’s roughly 2”x2”x4”. Not a big deal but not really mentioned much in the installation document. Also the routing of the wires isn’t clear. Originally I had the wires going through the same hole that contains the switch for the dazzler spinner, but you sort of have to snake the wire through there and I never could get it to lay flat enough to keep the wire from interfering with the dazzler switch. So I ended up removing the plastics and making a hole underneath the layered plastics. There’s an unused hole in the playfield just under that plastic, I assume for something in the premium model. The mod is fun. It doesn’t work the same way as it would in the premium model but it was good enough for me. Cheers!

#8582 3 years ago

Has one made a ball reject/cover for domino shot placed under katana?
Has it worked to eliminate rejects into shooter lane?
Ready to make one but rather not waste my time if it doesn't work.

#8583 3 years ago

Got this idea from another pinsider. I added the beer lol

3901A273-63DB-4A3F-890C-0FC4FF50A189 (resized).jpeg3901A273-63DB-4A3F-890C-0FC4FF50A189 (resized).jpeg
#8584 3 years ago

Found Domino in my plastics bag (Premium). I can't be the only one who put her in this [kind of perfect] spot..... Anyone else do this?

PXL_20210218_001207333 (resized).jpgPXL_20210218_001207333 (resized).jpg
#8585 3 years ago

Can someone help out I have some pinstadiums and I hooked it on to wolverine flasher and they use to flash but now all of sudden they don’t flash anymore and just stay on. So I try to troubleshoot and notice the following flashers never really flash and doesn’t dim out as well they seem to stay lit. I posted a picture when I reboot the game 2 flashers come on right away and just stay lit can someone confirm this on other Deadpool’s...can’t seem to figuer this out
163ACF5C-C821-4FDB-8C38-AFF57BA56C9C (resized).jpeg163ACF5C-C821-4FDB-8C38-AFF57BA56C9C (resized).jpeg

#8586 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:

Can someone help out I have some pinstadiums and I hooked it on to wolverine flasher and they use to flash but now all of sudden they don’t flash anymore and just stay on. So I try to troubleshoot and notice the following flashers never really flash and doesn’t dim out as well they seem to stay lit. I posted a picture when I reboot the game 2 flashers come on right away and just stay lit can someone confirm this on other Deadpool’s...can’t seem to figuer this out
[quoted image]

Either shorted wires or the transistor driving that flasher is shorted open is my guess. Does it still stay on if you disconnect the pinstadium?

#8587 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Either shorted wires or the transistor driving that flasher is shorted open is my guess. Does it still stay on if you disconnect the pinstadium?

Yes, remove the pinstadiums from the circuit entirely and assess.

#8588 3 years ago

This just popped off during gameplay. It looks like that side of the ramp is missing half of the metal bracket that kept it in place. It looks like it was glued to hold it long enough to sell. Should I just reglue it back or can I replace the metal piece?

A34CEAD7-07B7-461E-A139-AE3253CB7A19 (resized).jpegA34CEAD7-07B7-461E-A139-AE3253CB7A19 (resized).jpeg
#8589 3 years ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

This just popped off during gameplay. It looks like that side of the ramp is missing half of the metal bracket that kept it in place. It looks like it was glued to hold it long enough to sell. Should I just reglue it back or can I replace the metal piece?
[quoted image]

p. 55 of the manual has the part numbers for the rubber and the bumper holder.
Item 14 is the rubber bumper 626-5067-00
Item 15 is the bumper holder 535-9648-00
Item 16 are the screws if they are missing: #40-40 1/4" 237-5983-02

Screen Shot 2021-02-19 at 10.54.45 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-02-19 at 10.54.45 PM (resized).png
#8590 3 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

Item 16 are the screws if they are missing: #40-40 1/4" 237-5983-02[quoted image]

Thank you

#8591 3 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

Item 16 are the screws if they are missing: #40-40 1/4" 237-5983-02[quoted image]

Cool, I didn't know they were screws.

#8592 3 years ago

Was wanting some plastic protectors but wasn't a fan of what was out there. Thought this group would like to see what I came up with.

IMG_1134 (resized).JPEGIMG_1134 (resized).JPEGIMG_1135 (resized).JPEGIMG_1135 (resized).JPEGIMG_1138 (resized).JPEGIMG_1138 (resized).JPEG

#8593 3 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

Was wanting some plastic protectors but wasn't a fan of what was out there. Thought this group would like to see what I came up with.

Very nice! How'd you do that?

#8594 3 years ago
Quoted from RonSwanson:

Very nice! How'd you do that?

Thanks! Just an idea and a laser cutter. I’ve posted them in the marketplace if anyone is interested.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/110577

#8595 3 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

Found Domino in my plastics bag (Premium). I can't be the only one who put her in this [kind of perfect] spot..... Anyone else do this?
[quoted image]

on my pro she was already mounted lower on the PF

#8596 3 years ago

Just wanted to share a few adjustment stories...

1. The opto plate, in back on the OOF drop targets on my Pro, was a lil high,
but I put up w it for almost a year until I had to tilt the machine this week...to get the ball to roll to the right so it's on top of the opto...
I figured out that its attached to the curved wall that wraps around the right side of LDP, so just tighten the nut underneath and voila!
(keep in mind you can over tighten and then it'll be WAY below flush)

2. The sw for lil deadpool didn't seem great, as I have whacked the F out of that thing and nothing.
The only way I found to adjust it was from the top, after removing the Lil Deadpool plastic,
seems better now.

3. I double checked the colossus jackpot standup, that adjustment seemed good.

4. Never been satisfied w the pop bumper activity,
I have adjusted the bottom one previously and that seemed to help a bit,
tried to adjust all of them, and now the top one is dead.
I think I'll adjust>turn on>put in into sw test>repeat as needed to get these right.
(I've written about this before, that mine came CLOSED, which seems opposite of how they should be set up)
which I think should be OPEN and Close to contact.

5. Finally installed the lil cliffy under the edge of that wall to the right of Lil Deadpool.
is that supposed to go "exposed glue side down" to adhere to the PF?
It's the only thing that seemed to make sense.

6. traded out 4 of the white lights at the top of the backboard, w red,
I kinda like it for now....

7. I did adjust the "shooter fork blades"
I very slowly from underneath pulled the mech down to duplicate the motion
as I thought, since the mech is cantilevered that it might cause a pull to one side,
and did discover that indeed one side hit the ball before the other...
adjusted w needle nose pliers from the top...

#8597 3 years ago

So I did some experimenting. Dropping the ball thru the left lane time and time again. It didn't make sense to me that the ball doesn't hit that upper left bumper and activate it. First I tried removing the rubber from the red round star post. No difference really. So I removed that entire plastic post. DO NOT DO THIS AND LEAVE IT THAT WAY. i didn't think it could but after trying for a while the ball found it's way into that lil space and get stuck BBBBBBBBBumping around in there. Next I found an old spare skinny post and put that in. I know. It's not the right color. No rubber. Next I really worked at tweaking the switches under the bumpers. I'm still not thrilled but w those adjustments combined it's a lot better than it was.

20210221_101347 (resized).jpg20210221_101347 (resized).jpg20210221_101015 (resized).jpg20210221_101015 (resized).jpg

#8598 3 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Where did you get your flipper bat toppers from?

#8599 3 years ago
Quoted from joelbob:

Where did you get your flipper bat toppers from?

That’s a good question. I don’t remember but I know I ordered a bit from the Mod Couple, Lermods, and Mezel Mods. I try to support Pinsiders as much as possible. Not sure where those came from specifically.

#8600 3 years ago

When you have ninja MB and katana Rama at the same time how are supposed to know what to shoot for jackpots?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

6,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley

$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 25.95
$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

There are 16,261 posts in this topic. You are on page 172 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/172?hl=blackzarak and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.